The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HOSTEL

Chapter Four — Settling In

Okay, dearie. Your big moment. Are you ready for this?

The earpiece was the latest in high-tech, tucked neatly behind her ear and hidden by her long hair. It crackled with Alice’s voice. Rebecca briefly wondered if it had been set too loud, and would give her away, but she remembered the older woman’s explanation that it would only feel as if Alice were inside of her mind, directing her.

Of course, Rebecca noted, Alice was already able to do that. No earpiece necessary.

She pushed through the door of Club Trabant and froze. Although it was still fairly early in the evening, the place was crowded. Locals and backpackers mingled together at the bar, and even more surprisingly, on the not-so-lonely dance floor. The club DJ, so bored and listless just a few night ago, was having the time of his life under the twirling yellow spotlights. Emily was going to be so mad! Rebecca promised herself to take in every little existing detail—every hot guy, every great song, every friendly face—just to rub it in when she told Emily all about it.

Well, almost all about it.

“I guess I’m as ready as I’ll ever be, Alice,” she said, not feeling ready in the slightest. Alice made it look easy. Talk to a girl, show her a spiral, take her her mind and lead her back to the hostel for programming. She’d fallen for it. Olivia, and the auburn-haired girl from the kitchen, and who knows how many others—they’d all fallen for it. But Rebecca kept coming back to the same image over and over—a tear-streaked Phoebe stomping out of the club in shock and anger. Whenever Rebecca gave in to her darkest impulses, people got hurt. People got angry.

* * *

”Listen to me, Em. You’re totally hypnotized. You’ll do anything I say, okay?”

“Yes. Hypnotized… anything.”

She bent down in front of the bed. “Open your eyes, but remain deeply asleep.”

The sight of Emily’s empty brown eyes nearly sent her over the edge. She quietly bit her lower lip and grabbed the edge of the bed until the worst—or best—of it passed. A hand quickly found its way into her pants, rubbing against her panties as they grew increasingly damp. “You’re deep… oh God… hang on… nnnngh… you’re so deeply hypnotized, Em. You’re going to tell me a secret you’ve never told anyone, okay?”

“Okay. I thought Hogwarts was a real place until I was in fifth grade.”

Rebecca covered her mouth and snickered through her hand, trying to breath and laugh at the same time. “All… right you… ugh… wait.” She cleared her throat. “Em. Who do you want to have sex with, more than anyone in the whole world?”

Her eyes were still fixed on the spot where the crystal used to be. “Roger Thorpe.”

“The guy in your Medieval History class?”

“He’s so hot,” she sighed. “I want to fuck his brains out. He’s so hot. Mmmm, fuck yes.”

“Jesus. Roger freakin’ Thorpe? You do have some secrets, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

Her eyes narrowed. A wicked thought entered her head, unexpectedly, powerfully. She was turning it into words before she could even argue against doing so.

“Emily, have you ever had sex with a woman?”

* * *

The earpiece came alive again. “Over there, by the green sign. Wearing a tan jacket. She’s your target. See how she doesn’t exactly fancy the lad who’s trying to pick her up? You’re going to be her heroine. Go.”

The girl, a pretty brunette with long, wavy hair, was facing her would-be suitor with her arms crossed and a bored expression on her face. As Rebecca approached, she could make out bits and pieces of the one-sided conversation. They keep saying that engin… is a saturated… days, but I’m not worried. Have you heard of Grand-Colton Limited? They have—

“Hey, there you are!” Rebecca threw herself at the girl, embracing her in a friendly hug. She pulled away and bounced from one foot to the other. “I’ve been looking all over the club for you! Hey, how’s the sex with Matthew? Still hot?” She looked over her shoulder and watched the disappointment spread across the young man’s face. She gave him an ice stare. “Oh, hi there.”

The girl chuckled nervously. “Still great, you know it! Oh, it’s so good to see you!” She held up her hand for a high-five, and Rebecca happily obliged. “Come on,” she said, grabbing Rebecca by the arm. “I still owe you a shot from last night!” She led them both to the bar and waved for the bartender. Her would-be suitor did not follow.

“Good girl. You’re her savior now. She trusts you, because you’re not trying to get into her pants. She’s alone and in a new city and you’re just the person she needs right now. She’ll let you lead her anywhere. Have a drink, and make small talk.”

“Thank you so much for that,” she said as the bartender arrived. “What’s good for you?”

“Have what she’s having.”

“I’ll have whatever you’re having,” Rebecca answered.

“Two vodka tonics,” said the girl, dropping a twenty Euro note onto the bar. The bartender smiled and swept it away.

“Just a point of advice.” Rebecca used her best Big Sister impersonation. “Don’t drop the money too soon, he might use it as an excuse to overcharge you.”

The girl looked up at the board over the bar. “But it says right there, mixed drinks are six Euros each.”

“Yeah, unless he comes back and tells you that he put the top-shelf stuff in there, and now it’s an extra charge. Then he’ll say something like ‘Oh, I thought you said to do that. Me no speak English real good.’ Now, most Germans are honest, but…”

“I shouldn’t trust the Germans?” She giggled. “Hi, I’m Celeste.”

“Rebecca, hi.”

The bartender slid the correct change to Celeste, and she happily collected it. “Nice try, Hans. I’ve got my eye on you. Because you’re cute.” She giggled and winked at Rebecca, who joined in.

“You came on the right night.” Rebecca pointed to the dance floor. “A couple of nights ago, this place was totally deserted. Now I know where all of their business comes from!”

“Wellllll…. lucky me!” Celeste held up her vodka tonic and grinned. “More Euro-cocks for the both of us, Rebecca! Cheers!”

Actually… “Cheers!” She held up her glass and winced as Celeste brought the two together with way more force than expected. Clink. Vodka sloshed out of Rebecca’s glass and down her hand, but she pretended not to notice. “Cheers to… what did you call them?”

“Euro-cocks? Das Penis? I dunno, I heard this was a good hookup place.” She swiveled in her stool to face the bar, and Rebecca followed suit. “You’ve been here before, right?”

“I have, but no luck so far. BUT! I have an excuse! I lost my wing-girl on the first night. She went off exploring castles.”

“Awww, that sounds like fun! Why didn’t you go with her?”

Rebecca was staring into the girl’s eyes. Hazel. A bit of gold, perhaps. Definitely beautiful. A little hypnotic, even. Alice had good taste. She worked up her best attempt at a southern drawl. “I done stayed behind to get me some more of that Eurrrro-diiiick!”

That worked. Celeste giggled and reached for her glass. “Hee hee! Rebecca! Speaking of dicks, let me tell you! So on the train over here from Copenhagen…”

* * *

You’re doing fantastic, Rebecca. Now you’re buying round two. Use the note that I gave to you earlier. It’ll let Peter know what you really want.

“Another round?” Rebecca asked eagerly, hopefully. “I’m buying this time.”

“Yes!” The brunette’s face fell slightly. “But no no, you shouldn’t buy anything for me, I’ve got enough money to pay my own way.“

Rebecca shook her head, deliberately overdoing it, letting her own hair smack her in the face. “No, it’s okay! Berlin’s expensive! Save the six Euros tonight and go to Mustafa’s tomorrow for some kebabs. They’re the best in town.”

“Really?”

“People stand in lines down the block for them, they’re worth it.” She slid the marked note to Peter, who nodded.

Celeste slid her glass to the edge of the bar like a skilled shuffleboard player. “How do you know so much about Berlin? Do you live here?”

“I’ve been coming here since I was a kid,” Rebecca lied. “My dad really got into it, wanted to see where his ancestors came from, so we started coming over here on trips when I was three. It just kind of grew on me, I guess.”

“Well, I’m glad you were here tonight. That guy! Fucking Nigel or whatever! I… ohmygod is he nearby?” She blushed and looked around in a brief panic. “Ugh. He wouldn’t stop talking about fucking engineering school. I was stuck there for like ten minutes before you saved my ass!”

The drinks arrived, and Peter lightly tapped the right glass with his pinkie finger.

The one he taps is marked. Make sure she drinks that one. Make sure you—don’t—drink it, dearie.

She slid the drugged glass to Celeste and held up her own. “To saving damsels in distress and all of that shit!”

The brunette laughed out loud. Clink

* * *

“Hmmm? What? Oh, shit, yeah no, Business. I’m a Business major. I got this… you know that thing where they pay you money to go… you know? Scholarship!” She slapped the table for emphasis, but the blow landed with a weak plop. “Isn’t that weird? Business? I started off in… um… Psychology. But there was this… thing and… anyway. Anyway? What are we doing next?”

”Do you see it now, Rebecca? The distant gaze, the blinking, the way she moves a little slow, like she’s underwater. Her mind is open to you.”

“Hey,” Rebecca said. “Let’s get that table before someone grabs it. I can barely hear anything over this music.”

“Um… yeah sure. You know? I should probably… cut myself offforawhile. Whoa!” She clung to Rebecca as they made their way over to the booth in the far corner. She slid her new friend onto the worn vinyl seat and took up a position opposite her.

“Hang on,” she added, patting Celeste on the hand. “Lemme get our drinks.” Peter already had two more glasses waiting for her.

Celeste blinked hard, and waved her head slowly from side to side. “Okay,” she sighed. “One more.” She downed the contents of her glass in one heroic gulp, and gave Rebecca a weary grin. “I am ssssoo tired, Rebecca. Allllofa sudden… just… that long flight. Sorry, I’m…. so lame. Lame!”

“It’s okay Celeste. You do look very tired. Very, very tired. I’ve been there. You feel like you can just close your eyes and let the world fade away.”

“Yeah, that’d be… yeah…”

“Just close your eyes, and let the world fade away. The world, and the bar, and your thoughts, just fading away. Fading away. Fading away. Fading away.”

“Fading… away… mmmm. I wissshhh…”

“Just close your eyes, and you’ll start to feel better. They’re so heavy, your eyes, so tired. So very tired. It’s been such a long, exhausting day. And you’ve been drinking. Alcohol makes people so sleepy. Sometimes it just sneaks up on you, how sleepy you are. So tired and sleepy.”

“Yeah.” Celeste put her hand to her forehead. “Sssssorry… sssoo sleepy. Sssooo…”

“Close your eyes, then. I’m here with you. I’ll keep you safe. Close your eyes and relax. You deserve it. You’ve come all the way here, you deserve to be taken care of for a little bit. I know so much about the city, Celeste. I’ll keep you safe.”

I think you’ve got her, dearie.

Celeste’s head rose and fell and swayed from side to side. Her eyes sank closed and slowly struggled open again. “Sssssafe… yessss….”

“You’re so tired and sleepy. So, so sleepy. So tired. just relax and sleep. I’ll keep you safe while you sleep. Sleep. Listen to my voice, and sleep.”

“Uhhhh… sssss..”

“My voice is all you can hear now, Celeste. Leading you into a deep, deep sleep. Just where you want to be. Safe, warm, and sleepy. Let my voice lead you to your wonderful, comfortable bed. Listen to my voice.”

“Voi….”

Rebecca placed her hand on the girl’s head and gently pulled forward. The brunette sank into the booth, nose pointed at the table, eyes closed.

Nicely done, dearie. Now take her deeper, and tell her what to think.

She obeyed without question.

* * *

The morning sunshine stung Rebecca’s eyes. Her hands rose instinctively to protect them, and she rubbed her cheeks in slow, deliberate circles. “Nnnnnn,” she moaned, as her hands slid down her face and came together beneath her chin. “What time is it?”

“Almost noon, I think!”

Rebecca’s eyes snapped open. For some reason, Emily didn’t sound like Emily at all.

I’m going to see so many castles and little towns, all up and down the valley. It’s going to be amazing! I wish you would come with me, Rebecca!

That was right. Emily wasn’t here at all. She was off to see the castles down south. That girl and her old buildings! Rebecca couldn’t wait to see the redhead again. They’d never gone off on their own on a vacation before, and it was proving to be a hard separation. She wondered what Emily was up to right now.

“Hey, Rebecca, are you awake?”

The same not-Emily voice again. Rebecca turned her head. A pretty brunette was lying in the bed next to hers, feet in the air, head propped on a mound of pillows. Celeste.

“Mmmnngh,” she managed.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Celeste rolled across the bed and planted her feet on the floor. She lifted herself into a sitting position and stretched. “Mmmmm, that was great. I slept better last night than I do at home! How’s you sleep?”

Wow. Your boobs are bigger than I thought. “I slept great, too. Everyone says that about this place.”

The brunette shook her head, chasing away the cobwebs. “Well, thank you for letting me come back to the hostel with you! I never would have made it home on my own last night. I was… like, seriously drunk off my ass. How far are we from the Club?”

“Only a couple of blocks.” Rebecca was sitting up now, dangling her legs against the steel bed frame.

“Good, because I want to go back. I had a shit ton of fun! You’re a great person to hang out with! Did I… did I throw up or do anything really stupid? I seriously can’t remember anything about last night.” She laughed, nervously. “You probably think I’m a lush now.”

“Actually, it’s kind of a long story, Celeste. First I drugged and hypnotized you at the club. Then I put you into a deep, mindless hypnotic trance, and I took you back here. To this hostel. Alice and I strapped you into a chair and brainwashed you for the rest of the night. You’ve actually only been asleep for about an hour. We erased your memories and programmed you to be completely under our control.”

“Wait, what?”

“You cannot resist my commands, Celeste. You have to obey.”

“Y…yes. I must do everything you say.” She rose from her bed and sank to her knees in front of Rebecca, a dreamy smile on her blank, placid face. “My mind is empty and blank. Command me, Mistress. I live only to serve you.”

Rebecca looked down. She was naked, and very wet. She reached out and placed her hands around Celeste’s head. “You can start by eating me out, slave.”

Another dreamy smile. “As you command, Rebecca. Rebecca. Hey, Rebecca! Are you okay? Rebecca?”

Celeste was shaking her shoulder with increasing urgency. “Rebecca! Hey, wake up, sleepyhead!”

“Oh, shit. I’m sorry, I’m sorry! Just spaced out for a second, that’s all.” She could feel herself turning red with embarrassment. “I just need some coffee, I think.”

“Okay. Up up up, come on.” Celeste tugged on Rebecca’s arms until she relented and stood up. “The life juice awaits you just down the hall. I could smell it brewing when I went to the bathroom earlier.”

“That’s Alice for you.” She shuffled out the door like a reluctant zombie. “Always on top of things.”

“Who’s Alice? Is that the person who runs this place?”

“Of course, don’t you—” remember, Rebecca? Of course she doesn’t. Not since she came back upstairs from the brainwashing room “—never mind.”

They reached the kitchen, and Celeste made a beeline for the coffeemaker. Two girls—French, from the sound of it—blocked her path, but she dove between them and emerged with the coffee carafe, ignoring their stares. “Sorry, ladies! This is kind of an emergency.” She quickly filled the two mugs Rebecca pulled from the cabinet and—this time with more room to maneuver—placed the carafe back in its place.

“Cream and sugar?” Rebecca held up a fistful of packets.

“Black for me, thanks.”

“Girl after my own heart.”

* * *

“Is that a new outfit, dearie?”

Emily tugged on her bedroom door to ensure that it closed. “Just a second, Alice! This door sticks sometimes. Not that I’m worried, I just don’t want my dorm mates to get mad at me.” She turned, and flashed a welcoming smile. “Hi! What’s up?”

“I was just wondering if that’s a new outfit. It looks good on you!”

Emily looked down at herself. She couldn’t quite remember if she’d bought the short skirt and the curve-hugging top in Berlin, or whether she’d brought them from home. All of her shopping trips seemed to be a little hazy on the details, but that was probably due to some lingering jet lag. Either way, she liked what she saw, and she was glad that Alice did as well.

“Thanks,” she finally said. “Do you think it’s going to be warm enough outside today for this? I’ve got a light jacket but I hate carrying it around for nothing.”

“You’ll be fine, Emily. Do you think you’ll get in some shopping today?”

Emily’s eyes glazed over. “I… yes. I should get in some shopping today.”

“Hackescher Markt is lovely this time of year. Say, around 1 PM? You’ll want to stand very close to the gift shop on the square.”

“Yes. That’s a good idea. I will want to stand near the gift shop at 1 PM.”

“Very good, Emily. What will you remember about this conversation?”

“I will remember nothing about our conversations, unless you tell me to remember them.”

Alice beamed like a proud parent. “Very good, dearie! I’m so proud of you! Now, off you go!”

The sudden increase in volume was enough to bring Emily out of her trance. She looked at Alice, and then back at the closed bedroom door. “Oh, Alice! Hi! I didn’t expect… hey, I don’t want to bother you, but the door is sticking a little bit. Could you?”

“Absolutely! I’ll have it fixed before you get back tonight. Have a lovely day!”

“You too!” Emily waved and headed for the front door. She pondered her options. Museums were on her mind, but the sunshine that poured in from the lobby skylight quickly changed her plans. It’s a good day for shopping… maybe I can pick up a new outfit. Maybe something a little naughty. Hee!

She pulled out her phone and brought up the map.

* * *

“I hated Inception! I hated it! It was so dumb!” Celeste threw her hands into the air. “Dreams and limbo and that ending… that ending! No no no noooope!”

“Okay, okay!” Rebecca laughed. The French girls, still standing by the coffeemaker, shot them a dirty look. Rebecca responded with a smile that was mostly smirk. What’s the French phrase for ‘bite me, girl’? And also try putting on something besides sexy lingerie, for fuck’s sa-

“Girls! Good morning!” Their Irish host bounded into the center of the kitchen. She held a thin stack of papers in one hand—Alice seemed to be forever carrying paperwork—and a pale blue mug in the other. The mug nearly matched her eyes, and Rebecca silently approved. “Just going to get some hot water for tea. Oh, you do know that there’s tea in this cabinet? Use it if you like. I”m forever buying more!”

Celeste brightened. “Oh, hi there! Are you Alice? The owner? I love your hostel! I slept so well last night!”

“That makes me so happy to hear that,” said Alice. She made her way over to them, dabbing a tea bag up and down. She set the mug on a nearby table and rifled through the stack of papers. “Really, that’s the sort of thing to make a girl’s day.”

“I mean it,” Celeste continued. “Normally I sleep really bad when I stay in hostels. There’s always someone who’s snoring, or a creeper, or a… or a… a…”

Her voice trailed off. Curious, Rebecca turned to find Alice holding up a piece of paper with a series of circles drawn it. Homemade hypnotic trigger? A silence fell over the kitchen; the two French girls were also staring, open-mouthed, at the spiral. A few tables away, a blonde girl was similarly captivated.

“Celeste?”

The brunette ignored her.

“Celeste,” she tried again. “You must listen to my voice. Do you understand?”

“Sorry, dearie, but this trigger only works for me.” Alice placed the paper on the countertop and strolled over to the blonde in the corner. “Petra, it’s time for your next session. You will go downstairs and remain in trance until I awaken you.”

“Yes, Alice.” Then she was gone, her cereal and coffee left forgotten on the table.

“Now Celeste,” said Alice, ignoring the French girls entirely.“You will answer my questions truthfully and completely.”

The hypnotized brunette stared at the empty space where the paper used to be. ”Yes.”

“What is your full name?”

“Celeste Marie Sherwood.”

“Where were you born?”

“Troy, New York.”

“What’s your favorite sexual position?”

“Flatiron.”

“How many men have you slept with in your life, total?”

“Four.”

“How many women?

“One.”

“Which do you prefer?”

“Men? I… I don’t… I don’t…”

“You love women.”

“I…” She wavered more than just a bit, just as she attempted to fight off Rebecca’s soothing hypnotic voice at the club. “I don’t… I…”

“That’s not a question. That is a command. You love women. You’re in love with Rebecca.”

The wavering stopped immediately. “I’m in love with Rebecca.”

“You’re deeply in love with Rebecca.”

“I’m deeply in love with Rebecca,” Celeste nodded. “She’s my everything.”

“Indeed she is, Celeste.” Alice picked up the mug and stood next the tall French girl. With a flick of her hand, she sent the girl’s robe to the floor. “Love the new underwear, Helene. You must wear it more often for me.”

“Oui, Alice.”

“Alice,” Rebecca began, “you don’t really need to do that.”

“Oh, I absolutely must, Rebecca! You should have seen the dreadful undergarments she brought with her from Toulouse! My goodness, you spend your whole life imagining the French to be the kings and queens of romance and then you find that sort of thing. Really!”

“No, you… you know what I mean. You don’t need to make Celeste fall in love with me.”

“Oh, but I do, Rebecca! See for yourself. Celeste, how do you feel about Rebecca?”

The brunette tilted her head slightly and gazed at Rebecca. Her hazel eyes filled with lust and wonder. “I love Rebecca more than anything. I’m so happy that she’s a part of my life.” She reached out and placed her hand on top of Rebecca’s. “I’d do anything for her.”

“That’s lovely, dearie. Now I want you to ignore me and Rebeca for a bit. Just gaze at pretty Rebecca and admire how wonderful she is. Can you do that for me?”

“Mmm, of course. She’s so pretty. You’re so beautiful, Rebecca.”

Rebecca frowned as Celeste began to gently stroke her hand. “I don’t want a girlfriend, Alice. I didn’t ask you to make me one.”

“Fair enough. But if we’re going to be partners—and I really want us to be partners, Rebecca, I really do—then you’re going to have to learn how to do more than just swing a pretty crystal at these girls. You need to learn how to control them.

She leaned against Helene. “Helene? Juliette? Listen to me carefully. When I snap my fingers, you will fall madly in love with each other. You are going to think that it’s a lovely idea to make out, right here in the kitchen, until you hear the microwave stop. Then you will go downstairs for your next session.”

“Oui, Alice.”

“Yes, Alice.”

“It’s really the key to everything,” said Alice, as she fished a bowl out of the cabinets and filled it with water. She placed the bowl into the microwave. “A mindless girl is only as good as what you can make her do.”

She hit the start button, and stepped back as the two women next to her shared a knowing, lustful stare. Helene made the first move, leaning over and taking Juliette’s face in her hands. They pulled in for a passionate kiss as Juliette cupped Helene’s breasts. “Je parie que vous êtes une sacrée bonne baiseuse,” she whispered, her voice low and throaty.

“Celeste is all yours for the next few days, Rebecca. I’m going to show you just what you can do with her. With the power you hold over her. And if you happen to come across Jessica, or some other girl who catches your fancy? Well, any business is good business, I always say.”

Ding.

Helene and Juliette stiffened and pulled away from each other. Their hands fell to their sides, and Helene’s bra fell to the floor. They walked out of the room like two horror movie zombies, leaving Alice, Rebecca, and the mesmerized Celeste behind.

Alice pulled the bowl from the microwave. “Oh, forgot to mention! There’s instant oatmeal in the cabinet.”

To be continued