The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Hot Oil’

(mc, nc, f/f)

DISCLAIMER:

This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

SYNOPSIS:

The girls from ‘Sweet Oil’ discover the strings attached to their gift, and wind up wearing them.

INTRO COMMENTS:

You may wish to re-read ‘Sweet Oil’ to remember some of the characters. Completists should also reference ‘Cross my Heart’ and ‘New Tunez’.

* * *

‘Hot Oil’

part one

* * *

The girls were all there. Well, except for Sandy, out at the beach, and Kathryn, who hadn’t come back from her boyfriend’s apartment.

Thursday night was meeting night, and ten sisters of Tau Epsilon were scattered around the common room, lounging on the sofas or the seam-burst beanbags. The house had been cleaned after the last party, but that was two weeks ago and the long tables under the windows were already accumulating the detritus of student living; papers, empty soda cans, hair bands in colorful profusion. Outside, the sunlight was just turning orange as the sun dipped toward the horizon.

“All right, all right,” Alex barked over the susurrus of mixed conversations, “lets get this show on the road. Everyone here?”

“Everyone but Kathryn. Oh, and Sandy,” Becky replied.

“Yeah, there’s a surprise,” Alex replied. She ran a finger through one of her loose curls. “The shacked-up girl and the surfer. Well, we’re gonna get started anyway. First item is the party we are hosting with Sigma Chi next week. Who’s the coordinator on that?”

“I am,” Kristy replied.

“Great. You need any help?”

Kristy snapped her gum. “Nah. Anya is helping me, and so far the boys seem willing to do all the decorating work anyway.”

“All right. Becky, how are we on money?”

“Fine. We are well inside our food budget, our cleaning budget, and our party budget.” She rolled her head on her shoulders, and yawned. “Of course, we were at this time last year too, and we all know what happened.”

“Yeah, but that’s why we put you in charge,” Alex replied. “Luckily for our finances, Natalie graduated. Speaking of cleaning, whose job was that this week?”

“Mine,” Elisa answered.

“You gonna do it?”

There was a pause, then Elisa laughed. “Of course I am. I got class Monday through Wednesday, you know. Chill out. This place will be spic-and-span this afternoon.”

“Great,” Alex said. “Okay, any other business?”

“Yeah,” Deirdre said, “can you get Jane and Sandy to stop leaving their stuff in the back hallway?”

“Hey,” Jane said, “so where am I supposed to put my lacrosse stuff?”

“How about your room?” Deirdre replied.

“Why should I track my cleats through the house? Anyways, I live here as much as you do.”

“So take them off first. Look, some of us don’t like tripping over your crap every time we go to do laundry.”

“Bite my ass.”

“Hey, hey,” Alex said. “Calm down you two. Deirdre has a point. The sporting equipment does tend to block up the back hallway.”

“Especially the surfboard,” Deirdre said.

“So where should we put it? We can’t leave it out here, and there isn’t that much space in our rooms.”

Alex pursed her lips. “Tell you what. Deirdre, since you griped first, you come up with a list of alternatives for storing outdoor sporting goods, and next week we’ll vote on it.”

“I already know where they can put their equipment,” Deirdre said. Jane shot her a dirty look, and Deirdre threw up her hands. “Joke, joke! Peace. There has to be a good solution. We could get a little shed or something, or maybe put a shelf of some type on the porch...”

“Write it down,” Alex said. “We’ll discuss it next time. Any other business?”

“Priscilla has the hots for a Rho Delt,” Carrie said, ducking as Priscilla tossed a sofa cushion at her.

“Thank you for that bit of information, Ms. Badis,” Alex said dryly over the giggles. “Anything else?” She scanned the seated girls. “All right, then I guess we are done. Jess, you want to lead the oath?”

“Oh!” Jess said, in a soft, startled tone, “okay. Um.” She blinked.

“Tau Epsilon...” Alex began.

“Tau Epsilon, proud and true, what is it that brings us to you?”

“Sisterhood,” the girls intoned.

“Tau Epsilon, uh, strong and kind, in your halls what do we find?”

“Sisterhood,” the girls replied. “Boys,” Priscilla said in a low voice, and Alex frowned in her direction as the girls next to her muffled giggles.

“Tau Epsilon,” Jess continued, “generous and warm, what do we here form?

“Sisterhood!” the girls finished with gusto.

“Great,” Alex nodded. “Thanks Jess. Okay, everyone, you can go.”

The meeting broke back up into swirls of smaller conversations as girls grabbed their backpacks or fell to discussing which of the Sigma Chi boys they wouldn’t mind finding themselves alone with. Becky was already discussing the economics of buying a shed with Deirdre. Anya, shouldering her laptop case, was headed for the door when Alex touched her on the shoulder.

“Anya, could I talk to you for a minute?”

The short-haired blonde smiled. “Sure! What’s up?”

Alex looked around at the other girls. “Why don’t you come into the kitchen with me?” Anya blinked, then shrugged and followed Alex into the kitchen. Alex’s expression was troubled as she turned to face Anya.

“Anya,” she began, then stopped. She looked aside, pulled on a mahogany curl, then started again. “Anya, you and Elisa...” she stopped again.

“What?” Anya asked.

“Look, I don’t have anything against... you know...” Alex looked at the counter. “But some of the other girls are, well, weirded out by it.”

“By what?” Anya asked, looking at Alex.

Alex gave Anya a dirty look. “You know what I’m talking about.”

Anya looked at the floor. “You’re talking about Elisa and me having sex, aren’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“Oh. How is it bothering anyone? We keep it quiet.”

Alex’s cheeks had slowly reddened to match the light streaming in the kitchen window. “Look, Anya, this is a sorority. We’re not about,” she paused, “about girls sleeping together. And although I don’t have any problem with it, it’s weird for some of the other girls.” She looked out the window.

Anya was still looking at the floor. “So... what? You aren’t throwing me out are you?”

Alex’s head snapped around to look at her. “No! No,” she chuckled, “I’d never do that. But I need you to be a bit more, well, discreet. I mean, you two are at it every night, and you make no secret of it. Just... be more discreet. I mean, seriously.”

Anya ran a hand through her short hair, and sighed. “Alright, Alex, we’ll tone it down. Although it’s not fair that Priscilla can ride her Rho Delt stud whenever she wants, and I can’t slip over to Becky’s room at night without the inquisition showing up.”

“Look,” Alex said, “it’s not fair, but that’s the way it is. I’ll try and get everyone to be less blatant about their escapades, okay?”

“Whatever,” Anya replied, turning to go.

Alex put a hand on her shoulder, stopped her. “Come on, Anya, I’m your friend. Please don’t take this badly. I’m in charge, I have to talk to you if someone has a problem. It’s not that you’re sleeping with another girl—it’s that you’re sleeping with Elisa. You live together. It’s just... weird for sisters to be sleeping together. The other girls are bothered by it.”

“What,” Anya asked, “are they afraid that they’re next?”

Alex chuckled. “Maybe. Friends?” she asked.

Anya smiled at her. “Friends. Look, I gotta go.”

Alex played with her curls as she watched Anya go. “Never thought I’d have to deal with something like that,” she said to herself. “The inquisition, huh?” She sighed. “This job sucks sometimes.”

* * *

Anya swung her laptop case forward and back, whistling a Mary Blige tune as she headed for the front door.

“Hey Anya,” Elisa called, as Anya stepped out onto the front porch. The redhead was talking to her lacrosse teammate, both sitting on the wicker love seat that overlooked the ivy-covered slope in front of the sorority house. Tau Epsilon had a fine view of the soccer fields between Greek row and the gray hulks of the biology buildings that marked the start of campus. Neither Elisa nor Jane were watching the practicing boys below, though.

“Hey Elisa,” Anya said, walking over. “What’s up?”

“Just giving Jane moral support.”

“Oh, sure,” Jane replied. “Big help you were in there.”

“So Deirdre was being a bitch—what was I supposed to do about it?”

Jane just snorted derisively.

“Hey, it’s my gear too. Look, Alex handled it right. Don’t you think so, Anya?” Elisa looked up at her.

Anya shrugged. “I guess,” she replied non-committally.

Elisa looked surprised. “Am I the only girl without a bug up her ass today?”

The other two looked at her, then Anya laughed. “I guess,” she said, and laughed again.

“Sorry,” Jane added, with a smile. “I’m just still mad. Thinks she owns the place.”

“Hey, I’ve gotta get going,” Anya said. “I’ll see you two later, huh?”

“Where you going?” Elisa asked.

“To get more massage oil,” Anya replied, giving Elisa a look with a glint in her eyes.

“Really?” Elisa said.

“Hey,” Jane interjected, “Too much information. I don’t want to hear about your bedroom props.”

“Shut up, Jane,” Elisa said. “We’re just friends.”

“Oh yeah,” Jane said sarcastically, “just friends.”

Elisa opened her mouth to reply, but then a car honked its horn down on the street, and all three girls looked over the porch railing.

A dark-haired woman in a silver Lexus convertible waved at them.

“Ah, that’s my ride,” Anya said.

“Dude!” Elisa said. ”That’s where you get the oil? Where’d you meet her?”

“Medieval lit,” Anya replied, bouncing down the stairs and waving. “See you later!”

Elisa and Jane watched as Anya hopped into the silver convertible. The dark-haired woman, wearing sunglasses and with her hair tied up, looked up at them, then took off down the street.

“Nice wheels,” Jane said. “Who is she?”

“You know as much as I do,” Elisa replied. “I think her name is Nicole. Anya knows her.”

“Looks like she’s meeting some interesting people.”

“Rich, at any rate.”

* * *

“Nice car,” Anya said.

“Thanks,” Nicole replied, shifting into second as she pulled out into traffic.

“Is it yours?”

“As much as anything is,” Nicole said, smiling. Anya couldn’t see her eyes through the mirrored sunglasses she had on.

The conversation stalled as Nicole pulled onto Wilshire, headed west.

“So, uh, where are we going?”

“Malibu.”

“You live there?”

“Nope. But that’s where I get the oil.”

“Who makes it?”

“A chemist who lives there.”

“A chemist?” Anya put some frivolity in her tone. “I thought it was plant extracts and essential oils and that sort of thing. You know, all-natural.”

“And who do you suppose puts them all together?” Nicole said. She hit the freeway onramp and gunned the engine. “What’s your major?”

“Literature,” Anya replied.

“Ah. I was a lit major, but then I switched to chemistry.”

Anya expected her to continue, but the conversation stopped again.

“So, uh, why’d you switch?”

“I was told to.”

“Parents?”

“A friend of mine.”

“He must have been very persuasive.”

“Oh yes,” Nicole smiled again, “that she is.” She shifted up, and merged to the far left lane in one smooth arc. The scrubby hills ahead were lit orange by the setting sun.

* * *

The Lexus tore down the canyon, palm trees and stucco gatehouses flashing by. Nicole hadn’t said much the entire drive out here, only responding to Anya’s questions, so eventually Anya had just given up and watched the scenery. Her short blonde hair riffled in the wind; Nicole’s dark hair was tied up in a scarf, and blew out behind her in a way that made Anya think of old movies.

Suddenly revving the engine down, Nicole turned the car into one of the gated driveways. The gate slowly rolled aside, and Nicole drove slowly between laden date palms and immaculately mowed patches of lawn. A myriad of lights in the yard had already come on in the gathering darkness.

“Good Christ,” Anya mumbled, staring at the koi ponds and marble gazebos. “How big is this place?”

“Three hundred acres,” Nicole replied.

“In Malibu?”

Nicole laughed lightly. “The owner acquired several neighboring homes, and had them turned into more area for the grounds. She likes taking long walks.”

“By herself?”

“She has lots of... pets,” Nicole said.

“I guess. Jeeze Louise.”

Nicole’s smile was still lightly on her lips as they approached the colonnaded facade of the main house. Anya just stared, in awe not only of its sheer size, but also of the lavish decor. Every window had its decorative frame, every corner its fanciful moulding. And it was all in white. The place reminded her of a cross between a nineteenth century robber baron’s mansion and the Parthenon.

Nicole slid her sunglasses up to the top of her head as they drove towards the front door. The building lights glinted off her eyes.

Then, to Anya’s surprise, they didn’t continue up the circular driveway that ran directly in front of the house, but turned onto a side road she hadn’t seen and drove under a low-hanging oak tree.

“We aren’t using the front door?”

“Oh, that’s just for official visits. We’ll use one of the side doors.”

The lush greenery—in Malibu!—was thicker along the side road, tremendous ferns vying for dominance with a panoply of other bushes. Some of them swept the windshield of the Lexus as it purred along the strip of asphalt beneath. The ambient light was shading everything purple.

Then they stopped.

“Okay,” Nicole said, “we’re here.”

Anya looked at her. “Should I come in?”

Nicole laughed again. “Oh, it’s imperative that you do. Come on, hop out. Can’t keep her waiting.”

Anya slid out of the passenger seat, and rounded the car. A small path between ferns led towards a towering white wall—three stories, at least, each window an island of decoration. Nicole preceded her down the path, and then they were at a door. On the wall next to it was a black card reader; Nicole took a card from her purse and swiped it through. With a soft beep, the door opened.

Nicole walked in. Eyes wide, Anya followed her. Inside was a small, white room, a corridor leading out of it in either direction. A marble bust of a woman was in a small alcove opposite the door. The single-story ceiling, after the tremendous exterior, made the room feel low.

Anya heard footsteps, and then a woman entered the room from one of the corridors.

Anya held back a gasp.

The woman was in black wrestler’s boots, laced to the knee, a black vinyl french-cut bikini bottom, and a short vinyl halter top that stopped just below her ribcage and above her nipples. A black ribbon around her throat highlighted her long neck and expanse of naked chest.

Anya stared at her, although the woman didn’t seem to notice, walking through the room and down the opposite corridor without even acknowledging their presence.

Anya shook her head. The woman had been in a bikini bottom and a halter top. Vinyl lingerie, and nothing else. Anya would have rather been seen naked.

And instead of being flustered by Nicole and Anya’s presence, she’d acted like they weren’t even there.

“Who was that?” Anya asked.

“A guard,” Nicole said. “Come on, we’re going down here.” She pointed down the corridor the guard had emerged from.

“She was barely dressed,” Anya whispered to Nicole as she joined her walking down the passage.

“The owner likes her guards that way,” Nicole replied.

“She acted like we weren’t here. Did she see us?”

“Oh, absolutely. But we’re supposed to be here, so she didn’t pay any attention.” Nicole stopped, and opened a door on the right. “Here we are,” she said, gesturing Anya inside.

Anya walked in, then stopped. Nicole came in behind her. The room was a featureless white cube. Nicole shut the door behind them.

“What’s this?” Anya asked, turning to Nicole with her hands raised.

Nicole ignored her. “On,” she said in a loud voice, looking at an upper corner of the room. Anya looked up, expecting maybe a camera, but didn’t see anything.

Then panels in the ceiling hissed open, revealing thousands of tiny holes.

“What the hell?” Anya asked, panic suddenly in her voice. Nicole ignored her.

Then the holes erupted, filling the entire room with hissing, glittering spray.

It was oil.

“Ahh! What are you doing?” Anya cried, doubling over. Her hair was already matting to her skull, her clothes melting clingingly onto her. “Nicole!” she cried, blinking furiously in a futile attempt to keep the oil out of her eyes.

The dark-haired woman was just standing there, oil sheeting her upturned face and running in glistening rivulets down her soaking clothes. Her nipples were like bullets under the suddenly translucent fabric of her shirt.

Anya took hold of Nicole’s shirt front, pulling Nicole towards herself, yelling at the blankly smiling face. Oil welled up in her grip as she squeezed, and the swell of it caught her eyes. It glistened as it pooled on her fists and ran down her knuckles.

There was a click, and the spray stopped. Drops of oil fell from the ceiling nozzles to splash into the thin pool on the floor, which was already draining away.

Anya, face slackening, was staring at her hands, which were slowly coming loose from Nicole’s oil-soaked shirt. Her eyes glazed over as she stared at her opening fingers.

A door slid open in the opposite wall. “Come with me,” a voice said.

The two glistening women obeyed.

* * *

The front door flew open with a crash, startling the two girls in the common room.

“Candide can suck my ass!” Jane yelled, slamming the door behind her.

“What’s wrong?” Becky asked from the sofa.

“Frigging pop quiz, that’s what!”

“Andrews’ class?” asked Carrie.

“That dead-Frenchman loving old fart!” Jane huffed, tossing her backpack onto the sofa and herself after it.

“So I take it you didn’t do well,” Becky observed as Jane sprawled onto the cushion next to her.

“Man. I only hope everyone else did as poorly. I know the old bastard grades on the curve.”

“I thought you took that class as a gut,” Carrie said, pulling herself up from the beanbag from which she’d been watching television.

“I did,” Jane said. “Elisa’s in it too—it was on the list our coach provided.”

“Hey Elisa,” Carrie hollered, seeing Elisa opening the front door, “how was the quiz?”

“Sucked!” Elisa yelled back. Closing the door, she approached the trio at the sofa. “Double-plus nasty,” she added as she reached them.

“Yeah, Jane was telling us. Hey, why didn’t you two walk back together?”

“Uh...” Jane said. “No reason.”

“Because she walked back with Jeff Davies,” Elisa said.

“Hey!” Jane shot Elisa a dirty look.

“What, was it a secret?”

“No more than you sleeping with Anya.”

The other two girls drew breath, and looked at Elisa. Elisa closed her eyes, raised a finger, and paused. A moment passed.

“Alright,” Elisa finally said, opening her eyes. “I’ve been sleeping with Anya. Look, we’re just experimenting, okay? I’m sorry if it bothers you.”

The girls looked at her.

“I’m okay with it,” Becky said.

“Yeah, me too,” added Carrie. “Er, not that I want to, you know...” She tapered off.

They all looked at Jane.

Jane sighed. “Whatever.”

“Hey, uh, now that you mention it,” Becky said, “where is Anya?”

“Dunno—she was out last night, and I haven’t seen her back yet.” Elisa shrugged. “A friend picked her up.”

“That girl in the Lexus?” Jane asked.

“Yeah.”

“They never came back?”

“Not that I saw.”

“A Lexus?” Carrie cut in.

“Yeah.”

“One of the new ones?”

“Yeah.”

“Smooth. A ride like that, Anya’s probably out having the time of her life.”

* * *

nicole watched the girl through the one-way glass of the control room. she could still feel the oil in her hair, despite the three showers she had taken since leading Anya into the spray. The stuff really soaked in. Hair, it just stuck to. Skin, it sank into. By the time the other drone had directed Anya into the Chair, hooked her up, and led nicole to a shower, there had been hardly any left for nicole to wash off. The thought of all that oil draining into her body made nicole smile.

Anya, by contrast, had not showered once since then, but her skin was shiny now not with oil (although her hair, where it was visible under the edges of the helmet, still glistened), but with sweat. The oil had long ago been absorbed.

Days ago.

As nicole watched the timer reach zero, Anya bucked in the chair and hung limp, sweat dripping from erect nipples onto her shining stomach and trickling down her calves to drip off her toes.

The light atop the helmet encasing Anya’s head turned green.

nicole checked the instrument panels. Everything had gone precisely as planned, as it always did in the Queen’s shining white world. Stepping out of the monitoring room, she walked the dozen steps to the door of the transformation chamber.

she opened the door and savored the smell of sweat and girlsex that greeted her. Conversion was such an exhausting process, nicole reflected. None of Mistress’ slaves really remembered it, and it was an evolving process. nicole liked the Chair. she sometimes pictured herself strapped in, new thoughts overwhelming her mind and burning themselves into her soft, pliant brain. It was arousing as hell.

Anya—no, it was anya, now—was slumped bonelessly in the Chair. her heels clicking, nicole walked over to stand in front of her. she was in what she had been given: steep black boots, a tight black t-shirt, a dog collar, and nothing else. Inside the House, a drone wore whatever appeared for her to wear. Some part of nicole was embarrassed by it, but she knew that that part only existed because it amused her Queen, and for this task, both it and her clothes were irrelevant.

Methodically, she undid the restraints, pulled out the intravenous needles, slid the sleek black vibrator from anya’s soaking wet snatch. After a quick double-check to ensure that the new drone was entirely unplugged, nicole gently lifted off the helmet.

anya’s eyes were unfocused, staring. Combined with her slack mouth, she looked stunned. Like she’d been hit in the head, or had an electric shock. Or, nicole smiled to herself, more appropriately, an electric revelation.

The slumped girl spasmed. Then, with a soft click, anya sucked in a breath of air. her eyes fluttered closed and her chin drifted down to her chest. Then she opened her eyes, and they focused on nicole. Her lips clenched.

“MMMMMMM,” anya said, straining. nicole just watched her face, as the lights slowly came on inside anya’s head.

“MMMMM!!” she said again, then sucked in another breath.

“MMMMMMMMISTRESSSSSS...”

nicole smiled, and ran a hand along anya’s cheek. The blonde girl’s own hand quickly sought it out, and clutched at it. nicole petted her as she held on to nicole’s arm.

It wasn’t her that anya was addressing. The thought never even crossed nicole’s mind. But anya had just been thrown into the sun, and all that her mind could encompass was the burning brilliance of its light. Mistress was all she knew.

“MMMISTRESSSS,” anya said again, her eyes pleading with nicole to understand.

“Shhh,” nicole replied. “Be calm. It’s okay. It’s okay. She is here. She is pleased with you. But you need some time to calm down. You’ve just had Her branded into the raw flesh of your mind, and it’s still sizzling. Shh. Be calm.”

anya’s head rolled back and she stared at the ceiling. Then, seemingly without any thought, it rolled back. her eyes stared at nicole. nicole stroked her cheek, then pried her hand from anya’s grip.

“Shh. Stand up, anya. Come on, up. We need to get you to a calming room. You need some rest, before She comes to you.”

Taking the anya’s hand, which still hung in space where it had held nicole’s hand, nicole lifted it around her shoulder and slid underneath to the side of the chair. she put her own arm around anya’s shoulder, and quietly stood the limp girl up.

“mmmmmmm?", anya managed, calmer. her head swiveled to look at nicole again.

“Shh. Come on, anya. Let’s go lie down.” Together, the blonde slumped on the dark-haired girl, they left the room.

* * *

Elisa bounded downstairs, uniform already on.

“Hey, Elisa?”

Elisa put her lacrosse duffel down. “’Sup Alex?”

“Have you seen Anya?”

“Am I my sister’s keeper?” Elisa snapped.

“Yes,” Alex said levelly, “You are.”

“So we’re sleeping together. Okay? That what you want? I admit it.”

“Shut up,” Alex snapped back, angry. “This has nothing to do with that. Who the fuck cares, anyway? Anya hasn’t been home in three days, and hasn’t called or spoken to any of us. She’s our sister, and we have to look after her.”

Elisa deflated. She hung her head. “Sorry, Alex,” she said. “God, I’m sorry. It’s just that...”

“Hey, don’t worry about it. Shit, Elisa, I’m worried she ran off because of something I said. But she hasn’t talked to you?”

“Not since she left.”

“Who did she leave with?”

“A friend of hers. Nicole is her first name, but I don’t know what her last name is.”

“You ever met her?”

“Nope.”

“Great.” Alex sighed. “So when do I file a missing person report?”

“You really think she’s been kidnapped?”

“Shit, I don’t know. I doubt it. Other girls have gone for a week without letting anyone know about it. But... Anya’s not like that.”

“No, she’s not.”

“Still... I’m gonna give her one more day, then I call the cops.”

“She’s gotta be fine. It’s Anya, right? She’d never get into anything dangerous.”

* * *

The three girls were kneeling in the small room. Again, nicole watched from behind the one-way glass of a control room.

The room was empty, as naked as the girls who knelt within it. The three of them—anya, a bob-haired brunette, and a redhead with long curls—swayed gently, like they were deep underwater. Their backs of their hands lay on the white mats they knelt on. Their eyes faced the door, but were unfocused, their minds elsewhere. Their lips mouthed silent words, soft pulses of continuous motion.

nicole watched the monitors as they told her about the content of the white noise filling the room.

Occasionally, one of the girls would speak a word aloud. The word was invariably “Mistress”, and just as invariably the other two girls would echo it immediately. Then they would go back to their silent mouthings, forgetting instantly that anyone else was there.

The door behind nicole opened.

“Disarm the room, and Come,” Her voice said.

nicole could have been happy her whole life with the thrill she got from hearing Her voice that one instant.

How blessed was she, then, to turn and lay her eyes on Her? To walk with Her? nicole turned off the room, watching as three pairs of lips stilled. Then she turned, heart full, and approached her Queen’s side.

“Tell me,” She said, “about these three.”

Information spooled into nicole’s mind.

“holly narbon, with the bobbed hair, works at a local surf shop. jennifer molnichev, the redhead, You saw at a restaurant last Friday. And the blonde is anya lauten, SCU undergraduate.”

“Ah yes,” She said. “SCU. She is the oil girl, from the sorority. Plans proceed. These three are from yelena’s new machine?”

“Yes, my Queen.”

A small smile darted to Her lips. “Progress. Your conversion took the better part of two weeks.”

They turned the corner, to where a uniformed guard stood erect in front of the room’s door.

“It was such a good idea to take my time with yelena, to guard her potential. Such good work she does for us. I shall enjoy meeting these new ones.” She waved a hand.

The guard, black vinyl reflecting hard and skin reflecting soft, opened the door to the chamber.

Three throats sucked in air with a hiss.

This was nicole’s favorite moment. The moment where the new drones first laid eyes on their Queen. The burning fervor, the worship, that lit up their eyes was unlike anything. How blessed nicole was, that She had given such responsibility to her, such status, that she could see this miracle even once. The purity that flared in the new drones’ eyes took the breath away.

It would fade. This pure love, undiluted by any thought, would be replaced by a devotion no less fanatical but mingled nonetheless with individual thoughts, individual observations. But not now, not the first time they opened their eyes to their Queen. Now it was worship undiluted. nicole basked in it.

They were coming. nicole watched as anya and the redhead slumped helplessly together, eyes locked on Her. The bob-haired girl simply fell to her side, panting.

“Enthusiastic,” She noted.

She pointed at the brown-haired girl, fallen on her side.

“Stand,” She said.

Immediately the girl launched to her feet, and stood quiveringly erect. Rivulets of lust trickled down her thighs. Her whole body was trembling.

She walked into the room, towards the crop-haired girl. The two on the floor, clutching each other for support, swiveled their heads as one, watching Her progress.

She reached for the girl’s face, ran a hand along it. The girl’s eyes rolled up into her head, until only a tiny sliver of color was visible above straining whites, and her trembling redoubled, but she remained standing. her breath rasped in the otherwise still room.

The Queen’s hands drifted lower, touching a breast, cupping it, sliding down the girl’s flank. Sliding down the smooth bellyflesh, under her bellybutton and into the curly soft hair. And below, touching, probing. She smiled, and Her finger came away wet. The girl twitched and shook.

Turning away, She idly raised the finger to her mouth, and tasted.

“Stand,” she told the other two, who bolted to their feet, releasing each other.

As She examined the redhead in the middle, nicole watched as the brunette’s eyes slowly rolled back down. able to see once more, her head quickly swung to lock back on Her.

Her other finger now wet, She left the shivering redhead to approach anya.

“you are anya lauten?” She asked.

“Mistress! Yes, Mistress!” Anya gasped.

“you will convert your whole sorority to My service,” She said.

“Oh, YES, Mistress!”

nicole could feel the Purpose burrow into anya’s mind. Could sympathize with the pleasure of being given Direction.

She touched anya, taking hold of her head with both hands. Slowly, She drew her in, tasting her, breath soft on anya’s lips, before kissing her deeply.

When she released anya’s head, her eyes too were rolled up in her head, the sheer intimacy her Mistress had granted having overloaded her mind.

Of course, she remained standing. she had been told to.

She smiled, and turned back towards nicole. “A good group,” she said. “they please Me.” At the door, she turned yet again to face her new drones. anya’s eyes were just fluttering back down into vision.

“I am pleased,” she announced. “you will all serve Me well. you may relax now.”

Like their cords were cut, the three girls collapsed mewling onto the floor, bucking in orgasm. anya doubled over, weeping in the pleasure of having pleased her Queen.

She turned away again, smiling. “When she is ready,” She addressed nicole, who followed her out of the room, “take her back to her house. she shall be our Trojan horse into all of their minds.”

“Yes, my Queen,” nicole replied. The guard closed the door behind them.

“holly, I think, shall be a housepet. Strip her mind and lay in the appropriate thought patterns. I shall instruct katrina to have her disappeared.” They stopped at the door to the control room. “jennifer... have her programmed as a sleeper and replaced into the world. I may have use for her during theme parties. And anya... you know what My plans are for anya.”

“Yes, my Queen.”

She nodded, and walked off, leaving nicole to her Directions. Then she stopped, turned.

“Oh, and nicole,” She added.

“I am pleased with you, too.”

The lightning danced through nicole, firing her clit and sending runners down her own thighs.

she was a mature drone, though, not a newborn like the three in the room behind her. A flutter in her voice as she said “Thank you, my Queen,” was her only concession to the mind-blowing pleasure she had just been granted.

Then She was gone, and nicole turned to her task with renewed enthusiasm.

* * *

END ‘Hot Oil’

part one

* * *