The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(Note: Website and email addresses mentioned in this story are totally fake. Do not write to or search for them. Not much erotica in Chapter 1, but it will warm up soon!)

Hotel Receptionist

Stephanie looked at the advert and considered applying for the position; after all, she had the customer service experience, but had never previously worked in a hotel.

“Full-time hotel receptionists required by Futura Hotels for their upgraded hotel, soon to reopen in L____. Experience preferred, but all applicants with previous good customer service records will be considered.

We are a forward-looking hotel group, seeking to modernise our hotels and keep one step ahead of our rivals. We seek keen, reliable staff for these positions, able to adapt to working in a futuristic-looking and uniquely-styled hotel. All uniforms will be provided for our staff and styled to match our image as the hotel group of the future.

Visit our website at www.futurahotels.com for more details of our hotels and our staff image.

Applications should be made to the HR Manager by phone on ............., or by email to jobs@futurahotels.com.”

She decided to take a look at the website, and she had to admit the pictures there were impressive... the guest rooms were very modernistic, almost minimalistic in style, but at the same time quite luxurious. The beds seemed to be of a stunning metal design, and the room was equipped with all the latest technological gadgets. When she saw the layout and motif of the restaurant, she almost expected to see astronauts sitting at the tables, as to her eyes it looked like something out of Star Trek, or some similar programme.

The outfit of the waitresses there made her blink, as they weren’t dressed in “proper” waitress outfits as she’d imagined they would be. Instead, they were clad in stunning two-piece silver outfits, comfortable silver shoes to match, and a headset on their heads (which she assumed was used to directly send the orders to the kitchen). She decided then to have a look and see what the receptionists wore.

It was in fact very similar; a simple looking silver top and skirt which sat neatly over what looked to be a similarly coloured undergarment, topped off by a neat jacket in the same colour. Again, the receptionists wore a headset in a neat cap design with the hotel logo on the front. She imagined they wore the same practical shoes, as they were shown standing behind the desk.

She then saw a piece “about our staff look”, so clicked on that button and read...

“Our staff look is one that incorporates a futuristic space style design, woven in a special fabric for comfort all-year round. The silver colour is designed to give our staff the look of a ‘person from the future’, the perfect functioning machine; which is, of course, the service we like to provide for our guests. Obviously, all our staff is expected to live up to this image as best they can. All our service staff wear headsets so they can remain in instantaneous contact with any other member of staff as required, without the need for the ‘human touch’ of picking up internal telephones. We don’t ask our staff to become robots, just to appear much like them.”

Stephanie giggled at this. She quite liked the image, and wondered just how far this robot ambience would go. Would she need to walk and talk like one, too? All the images showed much younger women than her, and she wondered whether the “sexy, young female robot” was preferred to all others? If that were the case, she might struggle, being in her forties. It might just be that they were the only group who were “forward-looking” enough for Futura Hotels.

Still, nothing ventured, nothing gained, and she sent off her CV, along with an email, applying for an interview.

To her surprise and delight, she soon heard back, and was asked to come in for an interview this upcoming Wednesday.

* * *

The Personnel Manager picked up his phone to contact the Head Office.

“We may have an ideal candidate to try out the new Receptionist suit. She has an excellent customer service record, despite having no experience in hotel work. But that should work out well, too, because it means she will agree to use our training methods to learn those things. And, as she’s older than our normal applicants, we would be able to test the ‘physical enhancement’ side of the new suit as well, if needed.”

“Her looks?” asked the voice on the other end of the line. “I assume she enclosed the full-length and headshot photos as requested?”

“She did. Plain to pretty, blue-eyed and blonde. She looks a lot younger than mid-forties in her pictures, at least. Quite curvy in the right places, as well.” he replied.

“Excellent! Yes, fast-track her into employment, though make the interview seem necessary and ‘realistic’, at least.”

“I will,” the Personnel Manager replied, and put down the phone.

* * *

Stephanie was trying to decide how to dress for her interview. Should it be something respectfully formal and “dull”, or one of her newer outfits, one that might better fit the image of the position she was seeking. It would be less proper for an interview, but might show them she could look the way they wanted.

Of course, if she’d known it didn’t matter...!

She chose a white top and medium-length black skirt, topped off with a neat, gray jacket. She decided to clip her shoulder-length hair to give herself a more “professional” look, and hope she didn’t present a too old-fashioned image. She suspected that if she got the position a much shorter hairstyle would be more suitable while wearing the headset, anyway.

The interview went quite well, with a Mr. Roberts asking her lots of questions which she thought she handled pretty well. At the very end of it, he’d asked her what she thought of the staff image, and how she would feel about wearing it. He also asked her if she felt she would be able to act as efficiently and smoothly as a “robot” would.

Stephanie calmly answered that she quite liked the image, that she wouldn’t be just “any other” hotel receptionist while wearing it. She also told him that though the headset was different to what she was used to at a call centre, as it was far more enclosing, she wouldn’t find it difficult to wear. She admitted she hoped she could act as smoothly as a robot would, and without any “malfunctions”, but that she was quite looking forward to giving it a try.

He smiled and told her that, if she got the job, there was staff available to support her during her trial period, and advice would be passed to her through the headset to help her along, if needed. She smiled happily at that news.

He thanked her, and told her she would hear from them, either way, in a couple of days.

* * *

Afterwards, Mr. Roberts rang the Head Office, again.

“She seems perfect. I’ll ring her in two days to tell her she has the position. She looks to be in her thirties, anyway, so that side of things won’t be a problem. Of course, in time she will look even younger. Quite shy, but we will soon cure that.”

“Agreed,” was the reply. “A visit to our special beauty parlour will soon see to the ‘age situation’, like so many thirty-somethings before her.”

“Do I start her off in the new suit, or let her get settled in first?”

“Start her off in the standard suit, and let her get used to the look and those control levels before we upgrade her.”

* * *

Stephanie was delighted. Mr. Roberts had called to say she had the job, and now she was happily rewarding herself with a “treat” bar of chocolate. She’d tried her best to be economical since leaving her last job and moving to this new city, but now she could afford to celebrate a little.

She’d been asked to go in the next day to be “bodyscanned”, so that her new uniform would fit her perfectly, so that “robot” and the suit matched completely. She hoped there would be a little room for “expansion” though. Either that, or she would have to start exercising more, as middle-age was beginning to show on her waist line!

Stephanie arrived back at the Futura Hotel the next day, and a friendly young woman, named Sarah, greeted her and explained what would happen. The fabric her suits and undergarments would be made from was very flexible until “heat sealed” at which point it would retain its designated size and shape. Also, her communications headset would be shaped to fit snugly on her head.

When she had finished explaining that, Sarah said, “Stephanie... I need you to strip naked now, and go and stand in the scanner.” She pointed over to a open cylindrical tube near the wall. “After you get in, stand perfectly still until told to move.”

She watched Stephanie hesitate, then said, “That’s why there are no men here. I’ll be the only one to see you naked,” she explained.

“Just as well with my figure,” giggled Stephanie. “My tummy is in less than perfect trim!”

“I wouldn’t worry too much about that,” Sarah said, smiling back at her.

Trying to act nonchalant, Stephanie removed all her clothes, placed them in the locker and entered the scanner tube. Guided by one floor light as to where to stand, she took her position and stood very still, as instructed. The lights dimmed and everything became pitch black, momentarily startling her.

“Are we ready, Sarah?” Stephanie almost whispered out into the darkness.

“We’re perfect,” came the disembodied voice back. “Now just relax and stay perfectly still.”

Stephanie nodded to herself, and a few moments later the walls of the tube began to glow a gentle green. Then it seemed as if the green light was moving away from the walls towards her. Within a minute or two, the shimmering green light was completely surrounding her naked body. She didn’t actually feel anything, but her glowing image seemed to reflect off the wall of the tube.

She breathed as gently as possible to avoid affecting the scan, not knowing the green light had already permeated her skin.

About five minutes later, the glow moved away from her, back to the walls of the tube, and everything went dark again. The next thing she knew, the door was sliding open and Sarah’s smiling face was greeting her.

“Perfect, Stephanie. Within 30 minutes your uniform for your first day will be ready for you. All your other uniforms will be provided on the day you start work. Until then you can just sit back and relax.”

Sarah offered Stephanie a coffee and the two of them chatted happily until the suit was ready.

In his office, Mr. Roberts was studying the data from the scan...

“Hmm... body fat levels a little high, but nothing that can’t be changed. C-cup breasts, quite full; they will just need a little firming up, no expansion required. Quite shortsighted it seems, so we’ll need to use the retinal enhancement system when she visits the clinic. High IQ, which is a bonus, and that’ll make the mind expansion feed work better. Not that her IQ will be of great relevance here in time,” he finished to himself with a smile.

Stephanie gasped when she saw the uniform. It was shiny and beautiful, and came complete with silver bra and panties and a slip-like undergarment.

Sarah smiled and laughed. “Yes, you must fit the robot image totally in this job, and you might lose the effect if a guest saw a black bra strap or something. So we simply provide you with everything that makes your outfit complete.”

“Well at least they feel quite soft to the touch,” said Stephanie, running them through her fingers.

“Yes, they are,” said Sarah. “They need to be comfortable, so, as you will be wearing them all day, they can’t feel too much like metal. The suit is a little more solid though!” she finished, handing it to Stephanie.

She gasped as she touched it. It wasn’t the weight that surprised her as much as the rigidity of the uniform. In fact, it wasn’t that heavy, much the same as her normal wear. But it certainly wasn’t going to fit her “loosely”.

“Don’t worry; it’s much more flexible when you’re wearing it. You can even try it on now, if you’d like?”

Stephanie nodded, wanting to try it on rather badly, though not quite sure whether it was out of curiosity or keenness.

She slipped back out of her clothing, slid on the bra and panties, and pulled the undergarment over the top. Now she looked a vision of silver from her shoulders downwards. She pulled the top over her head and slipped the skirt on as well.

Fully dressed now, Stephanie began to move around a bit. Sarah was right, and she felt her movements only slightly restricted, certainly not in a way that would overly interfere with her work. She could move much as a robot would move, she guessed.

Sarah gave her a pair of ankle boots to match her image, she put those on, too, and took a look at herself in the mirror. All I needed is a little silver make up and my headset to look just like a being from the future. Just like a robot, in fact, Stephanie thought.

“Well what do you think?” asked Sarah.

“I like it,” smiled Stephanie. “I just hope I can live up to the image of the efficient robot.”

“You will,” said Sarah. “I’m sure you will make a perfect receptionist for us once you’ve been trained. Try this on, too.” Sarah smiled, and handed her a headset. Stephanie slipped it on... it was a perfect fit, so Sarah lowered the microphone for her. The next thing Stephanie knew, she was hearing Sarah’s voice in the earphones telling her to take a step or two, which she happily did.

She giggled and said into the microphone, “Robot Receptionist Stephanie is ready for duty,” drawing a laugh from Sarah.

“Next Monday, Humanoid robot Stephanie is to report at 9 AM for initial training.”

It was a male voice she heard this time, which surprised her. But she quickly realised it was Mr. Roberts, whom she guessed had noticed her headset had been activated. “Or should I say initial programming!” he finished.

Stephanie grinned, then giggled again. “Robot Stephanie obeys her command, and she will report at 9 AM on Monday for ‘programming’, Sir.”

Changing out of her suit, and back into ‘human’ clothing, Stephanie carefully packed up her uniform. Sarah told her she would get her headset back on Monday, when she reported for work, as it needed to be checked over first. Stephanie thanked her, then left, feeling very happy with the direction her life seemed to be heading.

She picked up some matching silver eye shadow from the cosmetic shop over the weekend, wanting to look perfect for her new employers. She tried on the suit over the weekend, too, practising her steps, trying to make them as steady as possible. Admittedly, thinking like a robot wasn’t going to be easy, but she would try to get the hang of it.

She looked a fascinating sight on the train to work, this “old maid” dressed neatly, all in silver, with a posh suit jacket over the top to match. Technically, she had been told she could wear normal clothes to and from work, and change at the hotel, but she just couldn’t resist doing this at least once.

She arrived at the hotel, and the receptionist told her to report to Mr. Roberts’ office, where her headset and “programming” session awaited her. She assumed this receptionist had worked there previously, as she sounded just like a machine when she spoke. The young woman’s words and manner were so good, that Stephanie only knew she wasn’t a machine because she had seen her off-duty on her previous visit to the hotel. It was prior to the woman’s shift, when she had looked and behaved just like any other 20-year-old she knew.

What Stephanie didn’t realise was that this “young” woman was actually 34!

Stephanie knocked on the door of Mr. Roberts’ office, and entered when he called her in. He smiled at her, noting the way she looked. “I see you just couldn’t wait to become our robot receptionist!”

Stephanie blushed and said, “I thought it would be fun to wear it to work one time!”

“That’s fine,” he said, smiling. “Here’s your headset. It’s been checked over and it’s working fine. Put it on and we will begin the induction process to show you how the hotel works, and your duties.”

Stephanie slipped it on and adjusted it, fitting it tightly over her hair. She pressed the activation button as instructed by Mr. Roberts, and she heard a gentle whirr in her ears as the headphone and mic switched on. He led her into the next room and over to a computer monitor, and had her sit down in a chair there.

“There is a short film, about 45 minutes long, that we need you to watch first. It will tell you all you need to know about Futura Hotels, and show you a brief guide as to your duties and how the system operates. Just press that button when you are ready to start.” Stephanie nodded obediently. “I will come and see how you are in about an hour.”

Mr. Roberts went back to his office and phoned Sarah. “She’s just about to start the induction process, and her headset is activated. Is her current brainwave function data coming through OK?”

“Confirming... brainwave readings are displayed on my computer, and I’ll commence thought alteration processes ten minutes into the film, after standard readings are stored. Controlled unit status will be reached in two hours, shortly before the “film” actually ends. Not that time will mean a lot to her by then,” replied Sarah. “I will set her to lowest awareness settings.”

“Just make sure that it’s temporary settings, only, for now... just like the other staff.”

“I will,” said Sarah, smiling.

Stephanie started watching the film intently, determined to learn as much as she could about the company. After about ten minutes or so, she began to feel a buzzing in her head, and a gentle hissing noise in her earpieces. Still, she did her best to concentrate.

However, after 20 minutes, and without even realising it, she was sound asleep, the buzzing and hissing continuing. Words of command entered her open, unresisting mind. She never felt the electrodes tighten against her skull and the pulsing grow stronger within her brain.

Just under two hours later, her mind began to stir and activate, her physical self identical to the one who had sat down at the computer.

But mentally, she was very different now. This “model” had worked as a Futura hotel receptionist for many years, and knew every detail of how this hotel functioned. She was friendly, but efficient; quietly calm, unless commanded otherwise. Nothing would disturb her serene state of control over her reception desk.

It did not occur to her, however, that she was the one actually being controlled.

Mr. Roberts came and fetched her, and instructed her to relieve Tracy at Reception Desk 2. Her headset beeped at the command, and she stood up and said, “Yes, Sir. Android Receptionist Stephanie confirms her designated command.”

Then she simply walked to Reception and carried out her duties. No one could possibly have known it was her first day, so smoothly and efficiently did she work.

Ten minutes from the end of Stephanie’s shift, Sarah pressed a button on the control panel, and slowly Stephanie’s own thoughts returned to her mind. She blinked, a bit confused, then looked up to see the next receptionist, a pretty young woman named Louise, standing there patiently, waiting to take over from her.

Well... that was a good day’s work, Stephanie thought happily, heading for the changing room and the end of her shift.

She didn’t realise it, but Stephanie wouldn’t even have had memories of her day if Sarah hadn’t implanted a “diary’ of those events in her mind.

“Well, I thoroughly enjoyed today, Mr. Roberts,” she said as she stood in his office, having changed back into the “everyday” clothes she had brought to work with her. “I’m just amazed how quickly I picked it all up.”

“That’s our special training methods for you, Stephanie, and you have done very well on your own, too. Here are your other complete uniforms for you to wear this week; you wont need any other work clothes while you are working here. The normal system is for one week’s uniforms at home, and one week’s here being cleaned for you. The headset you simply keep in your personal locker.” He stood, and took her to her locker in an adjoining room. She carefully put her headset inside it, locked it, and pocketed the key.

Stephanie smiled at him, confirmed her shift for the next day, and trotted off happily to the station to catch her train home. She had enjoyed her day at work, and though her memories of it were hazy, it seemed she had pleased Mr. Roberts. And for now, at least, that was the main thing.

Even before she had reached the station, about half a mile away, Mr. Roberts had used his key to retrieve Stephanie’s headset from her locker and taken it to Sarah’s laboratory to check the data.

“So how does it look, Sarah?” he asked, after she had plugged the headset into her monitoring equipment.

“Let me see... Yes, neural links were excellent, and thought override levels were at suitable parameters. She’s going to make a fine subject for our experiments. I assume for now you just want the basic first-day enhancements?” she asked.

“Yes. Initiate bisexual programming, and commence raising thought awareness and control acceptance values, so that her working day seems a natural event to her, rather than requiring memory implantation. Keep obedience levels high for now. Second-week suits are to include the tummy tightening devices, as we want her stomach as trim as a good robot’s should be! She seems naturally very shy, so maybe you should raise her personal confidence levels accordingly. We need her able to act and feel sexy when the situation calls for such things.”

“And when do you plan to introduce her to the pleasures of co-worker companionship?” Sarah asked.

“A couple of days time; I’ll let you choose who will enhance her education,” he replied.

“I might do it myself, then!” grinned Sarah. “I haven’t done a lesbian induction in a while, and that involuntary sex programme is so much fun when it’s running in my mind! Besides, I think she’s very sweet and deserves a nice service.”

“Feel free,” laughed Mr. Roberts. “Just make sure she comes out fully educated.”

“Oh, she will!” said Sarah, licking her lips at the thought of a mutual “tasting” session with Stephanie.

“When do you plan to go further with her?” she added.

He smiled and said, “The new experimental suits, you mean? Oh, in a few weeks. We just need to get her booked in at the “Beauty Parlour” first. Then her mind will be more pliable for what we have planned. She’s such a quiet woman, and you’re right... she will be perfect for this experiment.”

“Indeed,” agreed Sarah. “If we can turn her into a sex kitten, then anything is possible with the new suit!”

Sarah unhooked the headset from her monitors and linked it to her computer, then began running Stephanie’s new programming.

* * *