The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hotel Receptionist—Chapter 2

Stephanie didn’t quite know what to make of her new job, everyone told her how well she was doing, it was just that her memories of it were a little vague. She would turn up for work and change into her uniform, slip on her headset and switch it on, and after that she seemed to operate on automatic pilot until the end of her shift. Mr Roberts told her that it was simply because she was such a natural at the job that it seemed so easy for her, the perfect ‘robot receptionist’ as he told her, and she simply smiled. She did wonder to herself if it was something in the headset that was doing this to her at first, but after she mentioned this to Mr Roberts on her second day he had simply instructed Sarah to ‘tweak’ her on-duty programming accordingly to take away this concern. Now, as she was approaching the end of her first weeks work she was still surprised at this fact, but no longer concerned by it.

She was stood behind her desk, emanating the calm, emotionless state of a receptionist awaiting her next customer when Tracy arrived and stood before her, and spoke,

“This unit has been designated to relieve you from your duties, you are to report to Sarah for your medical checks to confirm unit Stephanie is fully functional. Confirm command, and set headset setting accordingly.”

“Receptionist unit Stephanie receives and obeys her command, headset setting to med-check position .......... completed.” was her reply, and the 2 women smoothly swopped positions.

As she walked towards the Medical Room the few memories that she was now permitted were gently washed away by the control unit within her headset. By the time she arrived at, and knocked on Sarah’s door her thoughts were totally controlled, the setting that she had actually switched to was ‘total robot’ setting, as designated by the headset’s commands to her, and not the check up setting that she thought she had set.

She knocked on the door, was told to enter, and did so,

“Robot receptionist unit Stephanie 1 reporting as instructed for medical check Mistress.” she said in a blank voice.

“Thank you Stephanie 1.” was Sarah’s reply, “Go into the cubicle over there, remove all clothing and lay on the bed, I will join you shortly.”

“Unit obeys.” Stephanie replied, and walked into the cubicle.

Sarah smiled, moved over to the computer desk and sent a series of signals to Stephanie’s headset. She picked up her personal headset, set the timer control limit to 1 hour ( a privilege only senior staff had.) and checked that the pre-programmed download was safe, she didnt want to end up a totally controllable being if she could help it!

She entered the cubicle and admired Stephanie’s naked, barely breathing body laid on the table, her full, heavy breasts heaving gently on her chest.She noticed that Stephanie didn’t shave down below, and thought to herself,

“Most unrobotlike, that just has to go.” , and taking a razor shaved her perfectly smooth.

“Now for a little fun!” she thought, and put her headset on.Picking up a remote control unit she pointed it at Stephanie and pressed a button. A trio of green lights lit up on the front of the headset, after a few moments her eyes blinked open and she sat up.Switching on her own headset she moved close to Stephanie’s ear.

“Mistresses unit has been very good, and deserves to be rewarded. Prepare Mistress accordingly.” she whispered.

“Yes Mistress.” she replied.

Suddenly Stephanie had a hungry look in her eye as she looked at Sarah’s body and she eagerly helped Sarah out of her lab overalls, her hands brushing over her breasts as she did so, playfully and tenderly tweaking her nipples bringing gasps of approval from Sarah.Releasing her large breasts from her bra Stephanie began lapping at her nipples which only aroused Sarah more.She then slowly slid her panties down, continuing to work on her ever more aroused body as she did so. By this stage Sarah felt her own programming overwhelming her thoughts and she knew the fun was about to begin! The first drops of her sticky juices were already beginning to drip down her thighs,and Stephanie licked her lips at the thought of tasting them.

Suddenly Stephanie felt herself pressed back down on the table and Sarah eagerly lapping away at her pussy, all the time using her hands to work on her clit and breasts.She gasped with eager delight as she was transformed into a lesbian sex kitten by a combination of her programming and Sarah’s eager attentions. After a while Sarah slipped her fingers deep into Stephanie’s very damp slit while sliding her tongue deep into her throat in a passionate session of French kisses, to which Stephanie reacted by returning the compliment. After 20 minutes or so Sarah heard a deep passionate moan, felt Stephanie buck her hips and she knew the moment was close. Seconds later a session of orgasms rippled through Stephanie’s body drowning Sarah’s fingers in her sticky juices. When she finished Sarah released her fingers and held her sticky trophy close to Stephanie’s lips and she suckled her own juices happily.

Very soon Sarah found herself flipped onto the table, and Stephanie returning the compliment. For a woman who had been straight all her life she did an excellent job. Of course this was down entirely to the thoughts in her controlled mind. Sarah had been so turned on by the whole event that she only lasted a matter of minutes before covering Stephanie’s face in her fluids, then both girls eagerly locked lips intermingling their juices together, before cleaning each other up with eager tongues.

All too soon for Sarah’s liking she found her own thoughts returning to her mind, and after a few minutes recovery time took off her headset. She reset Stephanie’s settings to ‘med check’ and waited for her to adapt.

A few moments later Stephanie opened her eyes, and looking up nervously asked,

“Is this unit functioning satisfactorily?”

Sarah remembered what had happened, licked her lips and said, “Yes Unit Stephanie, you are functioning perfectly. Go and get changed now, you’re free to go home.”

Meekly she replied, “Thank you.” and left. She hastily released all control settings, and by the time Stephanie reached her locker she had returned to normal. She didnt even notice she had been ‘trimmed’ down below!

* * *

Sarah knocked on the door and entered Mr Roberts office. He didn’t really need to ask how it had gone by the wicked grin on Sarah’s face!

“Her medical checks are fine, no physical problems and the mental adaptation programme seems to be working nicely. Personal neural function seems unaffected as well, which is useful for outside of work hours. Her mind seems very open to all our programming systems as well.” she told him.

“No women would be able to resist our programming systems in time, it’s just nicer if they allow themselves to be controlled quickly as this one has. Have you given her the Body Toner suits to wear next week?” Mr Roberts asked her.

Sarah smiled, “Yes I have, by next week her tummy should be a lot tighter and trimmer than now. It should perk up her breasts nicely too, though there seems nothing wrong with them now!”

He laughed, “I agree sizewise they are very nice, but it wont do any harm to firm them up a little, after all our ‘robots’ are meant to be 20-something designs and her cleavage has seen a little more ‘life’ than young breasts should have done! So I take it she passed the lesbianisation tests?”

“Very much so!” grinned Sarah, “For a straight, prim ‘old maid’ she made a very good and eager lesbian. Of course all that programming helped!”

* * *

The next few weeks at work went well, Stephanie beginning to find the confidence to socialise with the other ladies after shifts. About a week before Tracy had offered to let her share her double bed for the night when the socialising had gone on a little later than planned and Stephanie had agreed. Tracy ‘promised’ her that nothing would happen when Stephanie told her she didnt normally sleep with other women, especially naked. Tracy laughed and offered to lend her a nightie if she would be happier and Stephanie agreed. Stephanie blushed when she saw it though, very lacy and it would barely cover her modesty!

Stephanie climbed shyly into bed and said thanks to Tracy for letting her stay there. The next thing she knew was Tracy giving her a passionate goodnight kiss! Much to her surprise she was quickly returning it with interest. Soon the 2 girls bodies were tangled around each other, very quickly ending up in a 69 situation with both girls eagerly working on the others’ dampening slit. Much passionate activity later both girls received a creamy treat! Both girls then fell swiftly asleep locked in each others arms.

Stephanie woke in the morning to feel Tracy’s arms locked around her, and was shocked especially when she felt her sticky juices dried up on her thighs. Surely they hadn’t..............? It was nice being held in someone’s arms though after so many years of being alone.

A few minutes later Tracy woke and smiled at her, “I didn’t know you were that sort of lady Stephanie, but I’m glad you are, you’re kind of sweet.”

Stephanie blushed, “I didn’t know I was that sort of lady either. But it was nice, and you are quite sweet too.”

That day at work Stephanie was taking over from Tracy, the first time they had worked together since as Tracy had had a few days off. She barely acknowledged Stephanie as she entered the hotel and headed past her at reception, Stephanie hoped this was only because she was acting like an emotionless robot because she was hoping they could chat more together, and see what developed. She changed, placed her headset on, activated it, and by the time the 2 ‘lovers’ met again for the first time since that night of passion they both were totally in ‘robot’ mode. They went through the changing of shift process no different to how it had been before. Tracy returned having changed, and cast a quick wink at Stephanie, but by then the ‘emotionless’ machine’ she had now become barely acknowledged her.

“She’s learnt fast!” grinned Tracy as she left.

* * *

The phone rang in Mr Roberts office, he picked it up.

“She’s been working there for 4 weeks now, when are we going to prepare her for the big test?” said a slightly angry voice.

“Very soon Mr Turing, I’ve just been waiting for her to complete the integration programme with the inital suits first.She’s very nearly ready.” he replied.

“All irrelevant anyway.” was the reply, “The control and integration levels of the new suit and headset will override all this work anyway. She will simply progress into the ultimate robot member of staff. Head office want to try out the Mk 3 suit very soon and you have our guinea pig to do just that. Book her into the clinic today or she will be sent there anyway!”

“Yes Mr Turing, it will be done, I’ll book her in myself.”

Stephanie received a message in her earpiece to report to Mr Roberts office, Louise could cope until Katy arrived to take over her desk.

“Unit obeys.” she replied, left her desk and walked towards his office. he let a few more of her thoughts enter her head, and she realised her months trial was up and this was maybe the big moment when she found out if she was being taken on permanently, not realising with the levels of control she was under she was never in danger of losing her job!

She knocked nervously on the door, and entered when told to do so.

“Ah Stephanie,” Mr Roberts said, “I have some news for you concerning your work here.”

“Oh?” she said looking slightly nervous.

“Don’t worry its good news, you passed your trial period with flying colours. In fact so much so that you have won an employee of the week award.”

“I have? What does that mean?”

“It means you get rewarded with a stay at the Futura Spa for a few days to be thoroughly pampered and made to look young and beautiful. And when you return you will be the first to try out the new company uniform. Its a very special uniform as you will find out.”

“Me, pampered for a few days, well that will be nice, but I suspect making me look young and beautiful is beyond anyone! What’s special about this new uniform?”

“You will find out when you try it on!” he laughed and smiled at her,then added, “Its a more simple design, tailored to give the image of a 1 piece suit rather than clearly being a top and skirt as at present. Its also designed to be more figure hugging so as to look more like the bodyshell of a robot. The headset design has been changed to be less obvious to the human eye, while improving the communication system. Less like an actual helmet, and more like a thin skullcap.”

“Sounds fascinating” said Stephanie, “And when does all this happen?”

“Next week. You finish your shift here Monday teatime, and are then whisked away for 3 or 4 days of luxury. You return back here next Friday for your evening shift and with luck the new uniform will await you. You will come back here looking and feeling like a 20 year old!”

Stephanie giggled, “I wouldn’t mind looking like a 30 year old to be honest! If only they could make me a little prettier too!”

“Just wait until you see the results Stephanie. Just bring an overnight bag with you on Monday, everything else for your stay will be provided.”

* * *

Monday teatime Kate presented herself at the desk and the 2 ‘robots’ smoothly swopped places and Stephanie went off to change. She giggled at what Mr Roberts had told her of coming back looking like a 20 year old from this luxury visit. She’d spent Saturday night at Tracy’s and Tracy had told her how much she would enjoy it remembering her visit there.Mind Tracy had made sure she had some ‘enjoyment’ before she went!

A man awaited her when she returned to the reception area, and told her he was driving her to the Spa. She got in the back of a large car, and snuggled down for the journey. About an hour later he pulled through the gates of a luxury mansion and told her she had arrived. She presented herself at reception, and was given her programme for the next few days, she was surprised but secretly pleased to see her first session was that evening.

She found her room,placed her things in the bathroom and returned as instructed to be greeted by her ‘Luxury Doctor’ for the next few days.

“The first step to feeling good is looking good” she told Stephanie, “so you are booked in for a hair styling session tonight. You can have a change of image, or you can simply have your hair tidied up as you wish.”

“Thats wonderful.” Stephanie replied, “I fancy something shorter, maybe a tight bob or something similar, more of a suitable cut for a robot receptionist.Also it will fit so much better under the headset at work than my long hair does.”

“An excellent choice Miss.” was the Doctor’s reply.

Stephanie slipped into the chair and the hair stylist made a great fuss of her while restyling her hair. He trimmed a lot away then tidied the rest up into a tight bob that sat gently on her neck.Then when his work was done, he sat her under the hair drier to let it all set. What Stephanie didnt notice was the electrodes in the top of the hood that now sat against her skull. She quite enjoyed the restful music played into her ears while she sat there though. Of course it was designed to hide the gentle crackle of the electricity pulsing through the electrodes and into her skull! And the subliminal messages in the music!

Mr Turing was in the main office, being told,

“This will open up her mind nicely, enhancing her obedience and control levels greatly. It will also erase all ‘unnecessary’ thoughts and memories from her mind making her more pliable to our control. In time her sole ‘happiness’ will be serving as we desire her to. But at the same time she will retain just enough ‘humanity’ to cope with the outside world.”

“Excellent.” Mr Turing replied, “Just how we would like our Mk 3 receptionist to be.”

“We will commence physical enhancements tomorrow as well as continuing this work.”

Stephanie was woken in the morning with breakfast, and a list of her appointments for the day. The first being a ‘special facial’ to make her look 10 years younger, or so the advertising piece claimed! A special hood was pulled over her head, and she felt a warm steam waft across her face, right up to her forehead. It felt very nice, albeit sticky against her skin. She wondered how much good it would do, if it made her look 5 years younger she’d be happy! Half an hour later the girl opened the airlock and the steam eased out again. Stephanie then felt her releasing the hood and wondered how she would look. She gasped when she saw how much smoother her skin was, she might not have passed for 20, but if she said she was 30, people would have believed her.No one could possibly have believed she was in her late forties!

The girl smiled at her,

“Another couple of those and you will pass the image test of a 20 year old robot with no problem.” she said.

“You mean I’ll look even younger than this!” said Stephanie amazed.

“Easily!” the young girl laughed, “By the time I’m finished with you we will have to change your birth certificate because no one will believe your real age!”

Stephanie just giggled.

She spent the rest of the day with manicures, pedicures and a full body ‘wrap’ in some special solution to smooth her body. She had to admit even she could see the difference. She also underwent scalp and head massages in special machines, and a flotation session to help her meditate and relax. of course she didnt realise that in these machines and tanks were devices to help ‘loosen’ her personal control over her mind!

The next few days passed in a similar way, and if she had seen a ‘before’ picture taken on Monday evening, and an ‘after’ picture taken on Friday morning she wouldnt have believed it was her! The 40 something who had arrived on Monday with her ‘lived in’ face and less than perfect body had been replaced by a fresh looking 20 something with smooth skin and firm tight breasts. On the Thursday morning her eyes had been ‘treated’ to a special laser session and she now had perfect 20/20 vision. Of course they had ‘re-programmed’ her to realise she didnt need the practicality of contact lenses anymore.

Mr Turing looked at the 2 images, cast an eye over the neural development details of what had been done to her mind over the last few days and smiled,

“Ideal.” he said, “The new suit and headset will easily control her and transform her into a MK 3 robot receptionist. Now just to try it out and make sure it works.”

Stephanie was called into his office,

“Stephanie, this is Mr Turing, the designer of the new company uniform that you will be wearing at work very soon, he was wondering if you had any questions about it?” his assitant told her.

Stephanie blushed, " Well I was wondering what the differences were, Mr Roberts has told me some of the details but thats all I know about it. I hope its not too revealing, I am quite shy that way.”

Mr Turing smiled at her,

“Yes I know that my dear, Mr Roberts has told me all about you. The suit is much sleeker than the one you’ve been wearing, but for the receptionists it’s more like a trouser suit for comfort than before,but a very tight one so it looks like a robot body. The headset is far slimmer than before, like a skullcap with specially designed earpieces and a mic built in to the throat section so that its not so obvious. In fact I have one here if you would like to try it on now?”

“May I?” she asked excitedly, “Oh yes please.”

He produced a package, told her to go to her room and change into it, and then come back and tell him how it felt and she happily agreed. She went back to her room and eagerly opened the package, she was glad to see the bra and panties set was included. She slipped them on, put on the long sleeved top and the trousers and took a few steps. They felt very comfortable, but designed to help her move and walk like a robot in style. And most importantly look the part.

The headset was more like a metallic silver hood that left only her face visible. The hood pulled over her head and fitted snugly against the top of her suit giving her almost a seamless look. She took a look in the mirror and admitted she looked fantastic, just as she imagined some humanoid from the future would look. She noticed some buttons and lights on the side of the headset but didnt touch them ‘just in case’.

She walked back along the corridor doing her best to be just like a robot, even emitting a couple of bleeps as she walked along,giggling to herself as she did. She knocked on the door of the office, then entered. Mr Turing smiled at her,

“How does it feel to wear?” he asked her.

“Very comfortable, but at the same time its tight enough to make me feel nicely robot like.” she replied.

“So you like being like a robot then?” he asked her.

“It’s fun.” she said, “Not sure I would want to be a real robot but......................", and she froze in mid word as Mr Turing pressed a button on a remote control he had produced.

He smiled, “Not a real robot perhaps, but the next best thing. Now I’m told she is very shy, and not in the least bit sexual so lets test something out.”

He pressed a series of buttons and Stephanie’s eyes flashed into life,

“Yes....Master?” she said in a robotic tone.

He could already feel his erection growing stronger just at the thought.

“There is something in my trousers that needs your attention, do your duty Robot Stephanie.” he said.

“Yes Master.” was her reply,and she moved eagerly towards him.She released the belt on his trousers and let them drop to the floor. The bulge in his pants was large, but she didnt even blink. She happily removed them and slid his large and very erect cock into her eager mouth. She sucked tenderly on it at first, bringing it to full hardness before increasing her pace accordingly, his gasps telling her she was doing an excellent job. Soon after he let out a loud moan of pleasure and shot a large dose of his cum down her throat which she simply swallowed, he then told her to stop. She obediently did so, returned to a standing position and Mr Turing’s assistant cleaned her face and gave her a drink of water ‘to remove the taste’ of his cum just in case she realised what had happened.

After a few minutes he recovered, and again pressed buttons on the control unit and she returned to normal,

“.........................it’s fun acting like one.” she finished her speech.

“It is indeed Stephanie.Well I suggest its time you changed back so we can get you back in time for work this evening. You can take this uniform and headset with you if you like, the others are all awaiting you at the hotel.”

“Thanks Sir, yes it will be nice to get back to work and meet up with the other girls there.” and she went off to get ready.

He rang Mr Roberts after she left,

“I gave the suit a test run, and it works perfectly. I expect her ‘education’ to continue from now on. Remove her old suits immediately, I dont want her wearing those again.We will let her function as the single Mk 3 robot for the full trial period before introducing more receptionists to the new uniform. In the meanwhile make sure that Robot Unit Stephanie makes full use of her suit, and of course full use is made of Robot Unit Stephanie!”

“I will indeed!” replied Mr Roberts.