The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FORWARD for the HOTTER than HELL anthology

I have wanted to gather some of finest MDom MF writers in this genre for quite some time now—even before the FDom FF writers put together their QUICK and DIRTY anthology back in November of 2004. I tip my pen to them for kicking me in the ass in accomplishing this one.

I put together a list of writers (personally some of my favorites). Some are very popular, and some are downright legendary. Then I sent out invitations and was ecstatic with the response. Let it be known that some of the writers contributing to this anthology had pretty much retired, but as soon as I proposed this writing event their enthusiasm spread like wildfire! Knowing the tremendous following that these writers have, I’m confident you readers will be pleased with the results.

Now, how does one decide who to invite and who not to invite to an event like this? Who gives one the right to exclude someone who others may believe just as prominent and just as popular? The answer is simply – it’s subjective. I’ve leaned more towards personal preferences and longevity.

I remember way back in 1998, I received an e-mail from Boris Ludmenkov after posting my very first mind control story (Master PC). I was awestruck that a person of Boris’s magnitude, who reminded me very much of the sci-fi author Jack L. Chalker (go read Boris’s A Reasonable Man for proof!) would actually compliment something I wrote.

I also remember being blown away when I read Jafar’s Retirement—one of the very first stories I read here at the EMCSA. And I can’t count the number of times I visited Voyer’s site, which existed before my own, so I could check out the mc themed television shows on for the week. Who would dispute Downing Street’s legendary status in this community? Downing Street has offered a new tale with more consistency, for a longer period of time than any other writer in EMCSA history.

For the record, Jafar is the longest standing member of this list of writers – for his stories date back to 1995. Downing Street hit the scene a year later in 1996, then Boris Ludmenkov arrived in 1997. There are five of us who entered the fray in 1998, which include Voyer (in January), myself (in April), Daphne (in July), Vendatrix in (August), and Trent Wolf (in December). Then in the year 2000, two very hot writers hit the scene by the name of Farleven (in August) and Jonathan Darksong (in November). Our newest writer is Ghosthostblue.

In Voyer’s Changing of the Guard, a female assassin heads straight into a force that is life altering; In J.Darkson’s Control by Proxy, a strong willed cunning girl refuses to succumb to her new life of slavery; in Farleven’s Human Resources International: A First Day, Jane’s first day on the job is quite an awakening; In Downing Street’s New Girl, behaviors change surrounding the new girl; In Jafar’s Splitting Image, Mother and daughter undergo new mindsets thanks to a special video; In Trent Wolf’s Taming the Tease, a badass lesbian stripper turns docile; In Boris Ludmenkov’s The Girl who was Thursday, a sister writes home to her younger sister about how pleasurable her life is; In Vendatrix’s There are no Bad Girls, an inspector from the Bureau of Prisons locks horn with an unscrupulous warden; In JR Parz’s Trophy Wife Incorporated, hot co-eds experience an arousing new set of priorities; In Daphne’s Wednesday Afternoons, a young attractive newlywed is schooled to be much more accommodating; and in Ghosthostblue’s What I intend to do with my Life, a tutor finds herself bending and conforming to her student’s desires.

In closing, I want to thank the writers who came together for this event. The best way for the readers to thank the writers is to e-mail them your comments. If you liked our tale, tell us so… if you have constructive criticism – tell us so… and if you are simply overjoyed that we came together to do this – tell us so.

JR Parz