The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Human Resources International: A First Day

By Farleven

Jane patted down the ripples in her skirt nervously as she waited. This was the last interview she’d been able to arrange, and she didn’t want anything to go wrong. The job market had gotten horribly tight as the recession had worn on, and with her unemployment benefits running out she needed a job badly.

Jane had worked as a secretary at a failed Internet startup before the Dot Com collapse, and now she didn’t even have a fancy degree to fall back on. She was a reasonably attractive twenty-three year old woman, or at least she liked to think so. Despite her humility, she was stunning. She kept herself in good shape, and plenty of men lusted after her ample curves when they saw her. Still, her job hunting did not go well, and now she was scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Honestly, Jane wasn’t even quite sure what position she was interviewing for. A friend had recommended she send in an application after getting a job here so Jane decided to try. The most she knew was that she was applying for a position in human resources. The details beyond that were lost to her, but that didn’t bother her all that much. She still had to pay the rent, and at this point that was the biggest consideration.

“Hello, Jane? Mr. Hamilton will see you now.” The secretary chimed from behind her desk. Jane smiled back at her and headed for his office. As Jane passed the secretary looked up to her. “Good luck!”

Jane nodded in thanks and walked into the office. Mr. Hamilton was sitting behind his desk with a very satisfied smile on his face. He perked up as he saw Jane come in and rose to greet her. “Ah, Miss Waren. It is a pleasure to meet you. Please take a seat.”

“Thank you, sir. I’m very happy you took the time to see me.” Jane replied. She sat in the chair across from him and waited for him to begin the interview.

“Oh, it was no trouble at all. After Amber recommended you for the position, I was sure you’d make a wonderful addition to our team here. Is there anything you’d like to know about the position?” Mr. Hamilton asked. He licked his lips as he reviewed his latest applicant. She certainly did fit the bill, he thought. Now he just needed to get the paperwork signed and start her training.

“Well, all Amber told me was that it was in Human Resources, but I don’t know anything about it. I feel kind of silly saying that, but what will I be doing?” Jane asked.

“I’m sure you’re aware of the recent economic news. Jobs are being lost and few companies are hiring. Here at Human Resources International, we pride ourselves on maintaining company moral in these perilous times. We contract with companies to provide entertainment services for their personnel. To accomplish this, we need our own staff of capable and dedicated people who can provide these services. What we want you to do Jane, is to help us entertain the employees of our clients. We conduct our own training of new employees so don’t worry if you don’t think you have any useful experience. Just from what I’ve heard about you, I know you will make a great addition to our company. There are plenty of other details we could go into, but I’ll cut to the chase and offer you a handsome $50,000 a year with benefits. I have the contracts right here for you to go over and if your ready we can start your training right away.” Hamilton explained.

Jane’s jaw dropped. She hadn’t expected an offer so easily or for nearly so much money. The shock stopped her completely and she just sat there slack jawed while Hamilton pulled the contract out of his desk drawer and placed it before her with his pen resting on the signature line. The disbelief faded and she picked up the contract and glanced at it, and the summary of her salary and benefits. It was all too good to be true, and she slapped it back onto the desk to sign before the chance slipped away.

“Oh, thank you, Mr. Hamilton. I promise I won’t let you down.” Jane chirped as she set the pen down.

“Of that I have no doubt, Miss Waren. Now, do you mind starting your training today?” He asked.

“No, sir. In fact I look forward to it.” Jane replied. She didn’t want to appear ungrateful after such a generous gift. She also looked forward to proving she was right for this job.

“Wonderful, please follow this gentleman. He’ll take you to the medical office for an examination and then you’ll be taken to the training center. I look forward to seeing you again after your training is complete.” Mr. Hamilton instructed as a Jane’s escort entered the room. He was wearing a lab coat and a grim expression on his face.

Jane was a bit put off by her escort but she followed him just the same. At least she was going to be working again. She wasn’t going to let anything else worry her. There was plenty of time to get used to the place.

The halls were empty, not just of people but also of any decoration. The doors were just outlines on the walls with doorknobs. Jane was led to a small examination room.

“Please go inside and wait for the doctor. He will take care of you from here.” Her escort explained and left as soon as she went inside the room.

Jane hadn’t waited for more than a minute before the doctor arrived. He looked rather somber and proceeded to give her a fairly normal physical. Jane didn’t think anything of it until he pulled out a little bottle and started preparing a syringe.

“What is that for?” She asked, a bit concerned. After all this wasn’t her doctor, and even if she was going to be working here she did expect a little respect.

“Just a standard preparatory serum. We give it to all our new HR employees. Please just relax and you’ll soon be able to start your training.” The doctor instructed. Jane considered this for a moment and then let him do his job. After all what choice did she have? She needed this job and she wasn’t going to let a simple injection get in the way.

The doctor smiled and injected her with the serum. Jane shivered as she felt the strange liquid start coursing through her veins. Injections always did this too her, but the sudden wooziness she felt was a different story.

“What’s happening, I feel so strange.” Jane mumbled as the doctor lowered her back into her chair.

“Don’t worry, we just have a simple procedure to complete and you’ll be on your way to training. Relax.” The doctor soothed her as Jane slipped into darkness.

* * *

Jane woke up in a small room on a cot. She moaned as her head throbbed slightly. She still felt a little strange but none the worse for wear really. Whatever the doctor had given her certainly was strong.

No sooner did she stir than the rooms door opened and a woman jiggled in. Jane was stunned at the sight of her. The woman was wearing an approximation of a nurse’s uniform, but lewdly lacking. The blouse had a V neck that sank deeply into her cleavage and her short skirt didn’t even hide her panties from view.

“Hello there, Jane. My name is Miranda Lion and I’m one of the staff nurses. Are you feeling all right? The serum and operation can be a strain and we don’t want to see you hurt yourself.” The nurse said.

“I’m okay, just a bit of a headache. What was that about an operation?” Jane asked. She’d agreed to the injection sure enough, but not to anything else, especially an operation.

“Don’t worry, everything will be explained by your personal trainer. He’ll be along shortly. Now, I’ll go get your some aspirin for that headache.” Miranda replied and jiggled back out of the room. Jane considered her for a moment. She certainly sounded professional, but she carried herself like a flirt, and her outfit was almost indecent.

Before Jane had long to think about it Miranda came back and handed her a glass of water and some pills. Jane was a bit reluctant to take them after what had just happened, but then shrugged and took them. Whatever damage they’d planned to do had been done, they didn’t need to trick her again.

“Can you tell me why you’re wearing that ridiculous outfit?” Jane asked as Miranda hovered over her.

“Oh this little thing?” Miranda did a quick pirouette with a giggle. “To entertain the doctors of course! Though I’m sure you don’t understand yet, you haven’t been trained. I’m sure you’re trainer will explain everything you need to know. I’ll go get him now.”

Jane just sat on the cot in stunned silence as the nurse swayed her ass out of the room. One moment Miranda had been a professional and then the next a giggle bimbo. Jane shuddered at the image, and wondered just what this training was going to be all about. If it had something to do with Miranda’s outrageous costume, Jane was afraid of what that meant.

The man who Miranda led into the room had an air of complete confidence to him. He was also quite the fit specimen and Jane appreciated that for a moment before realizing that this man had to be the trainer Miranda had told her about.

“Hello, Jane, I’m Tom. I’ll be training you for your position in Human Resources.” He smiled, extending his hand to her.

Jane shook it reluctantly. He seemed normal enough, but something in the air just didn’t feel right. “Hi Tom. It’s nice to meet you.”

“Wonderful, are you ready to begin your training?” He asked. He didn’t seem in any hurry, but it was clear he wanted to begin his work.

“I guess so. The nurse told me I had some kind of an operation and that you could tell me what had been done. Would you mind telling me?” Jane asked.

“Not at all, but shall we move into our training room first? I’m sure Miranda has other duties to attend to and I would hate to keep her from them.” Tom nodded. Jane agreed and followed him out of the room and down several hallways. Finally they’d arrived and Tom showed her into their training room.

Jane looked around with instant concern. The room reminded her of some kind of honeymoon suite. There was a big bed to one side of the room and a large bathtub built right into the middle of the room. The room was decorated with a very light touch, and a pleasant flower aroma filled the air. Jane was instinctively on guard now, but the atmosphere was working to put her at ease.

“Now you asked about an operation. Quite simply you’ve been implanted with the latest Human Cognitive Interface System from HRI. It’s to help you perform your duties reliably. It does take a little getting used to, but that’s what I’m here for. We want the entertainment we provide to be first rate, of course.” Tom stated.

“What kind of entertainment business are we in that requires me to get something implanted in me? I didn’t agree to that!” Jane barked. The idea of some foreign item inside her body just made her shiver. Worse still, she was afraid of just what the device was really implanted for.

“Why we provide sexual entertainment! And if you care to review the proper parts of your contract we can arrange that after we’re done training today. Now, why don’t you strip off those clothes so I can get see where I want to start your training.” Tom instructed.

Jane felt a strange tingle from the back of her neck, but ignored it. “Are you crazy? I’m leaving right now!”

“It doesn’t look like you’re leaving to me, Jane.” Tom replied smugly. “In fact, I really like your bra. I think the lace looks very nice on those lovely breasts.”

“What?” Jane looked down and watched as she unbuttoned the last button on her blouse. Her mouth simple hung open as she pulled off the garment and dropped it on the floor beside her. She tried to stop herself, but her arms were out of control and she watched helplessly as she found her fingers undoing the belt on her slacks. “What’s happening to me?”

“You’re simply following my instructions, Jane. As I said, you’ve been implanted with a HCIS to help you perform your duties. It makes sure that you comply with verbal commands. It also has limited capabilities to control your higher brain functions as well, but we’ll go into that as your training progresses.” Tom smiled as he watched Jane shimmy out of her pants and then stand back up again. She was clad only in her panties and bra now, and there was no doubt she had a stunning body that Tom looked forward to training.

“You’re crazy!” Jane barked as she felt her hands reach behind her back and unbutton her bra. She couldn’t believe she was doing this, but she couldn’t stop herself. The shock and anger at her sudden helplessness dissolved into embarrassment as she slipped her bra straps down her arms and felt the cups fall from her bosom. As the cool air off the room tickled her now exposed nipples, she wanted nothing more than to cover her nudity against Tom’s leering eyes. Instead she found herself reaching down and pulling off her panties as a deep red blush traveled up from her chest. As soon as her last bit of clothing dropped around her feet she felt another tingle run down her spine. She could move again! In an instant her hands were covering her most private parts as she bent down to pick up her clothes.

“Now, Jane, you won’t be needing those clothes for the rest of the day so why don’t you just stand up and let me get a good look at our company’s newest asset. Then we can start your training.” Tom stood back and watched as Jane scowled at him. He could see she was trying to fight the implant, but it didn’t do her any good. In a moment she was standing before him, thrusting out her ample chest and glaring at him viscously.

She was lovely. Her breasts were round and firm, with nice puffy nipples pointing out from their peaks. She was fit too, not skinny but well toned, giving her a very voluptuous figure. Her light brown hair was just long enough to hang over her shoulders. Tom smiled as he took in the sight of his latest trainee. She was perfect for her new role, and he was very happy that he was in charge of her training.

“What’s wrong with you? Let me go!” Jane growled. She wished she could do something, anything, to get herself out of this position, but she was frozen in place. She grimaced as Tom’s eyes roamed her naked body.

“I’m here to train you, Jane. Once we’re finished you’ll be free to go. Now let’s continue testing out the control circuits.” Tom replied. He picked up a remote control and aimed it at Jane.

“Oh God!” Jane moaned as she flushed. A sudden wave of arousal swept over her entire body. She could feel her nipples hardening with lust and her nether lips blossoming with sudden need. She looked to Tom in sudden despair, realizing that the device in his hand had somehow triggered her response.

He smiled as he reached up and cupped one of Jane’s succulent orbs in his hand, savoring the sudden gasp of pleasure from her lips. “I see the HCIS is properly linking into your sex drive. How does it feel?”

“Please stop!” Jane whimpered as the lustful needs of her body hammered through her. His touch was maddening, drawing even more pleasure from her terribly sensitive flesh. Still she couldn’t move, she could do nothing to hide her shame or satiate her growing needs. All she could do was moan as Tom rolled her nipple with his thumb.

Tom just smiled and reached down to explore between her legs. Jane shuddered as his fingers ran along her nether lips, and she cried out in sudden ecstasy as he slipped a finger into her steaming depths. It felt so good to her, and every second she was becoming more aroused. She didn’t know how long she could control herself, and even found herself relieved that the device controlling her was keeping her from acting on the impulses that were suddenly raging inside her.

“Excellent response, now lets see how you handle the copulation protocols.” Tom smiled and lifted up the remote again. Jane closed her eyes as she felt her neck tingle again. She held her eyes closed as she heard the sounds of Tom disrobing. As she tried to hold herself steady a new desire began to build up inside her. She wanted to see him, she wanted to see his naked body and then she wanted to fuck him! She didn’t really want to, but the need was burning into the core of her being. She winced as she felt a trickle of her own juices run down her thigh, showing her how great her need had become.

“Open your eyes, Jane.” Tom commanded. She didn’t want to. Her insides churned, drawn between a sudden need to do as she was told and the knowledge of what would happen if she did. Images of Tom ravishing her ran through her head and she shook with renewed need. Then she felt another tingle and she collapsed to her knees like a puppet with her strings being cut. “You’re free now Jane, open your eyes.”

Now she did, and she found herself staring into his crotch and the thick shaft that rose from there. She’d seen cocks before but the sight of one had never had this effect on her before. It was the most amazing thing she’d ever seen, even if rationally she knew it was only average. Her pussy quaked with the desire to be filled by it and her mouth grew wet at the thought of sucking it. Jane tried to fight back against the desires exploding inside her. It wasn’t easy, but she pulled her eyes away from Tom’s cock and looked up at him.

“Please, I don’t want to do this.” Jane pleaded as the smell of Tom’s musk tickled her nose. She was being engulfed in sex, and she feared what little resistance she had mustered would soon fall away against the onslaught.

“I think you do, Jane. Either way, I know you’ll enjoy it.” He smiled and placed his hands onto her shoulders and pulled her to her feet. She could resist even the slight pull of his strong hands and his touch was sending sparks through her. As soon as she was on her feet again, he wrapped his arms around her slender frame and pulled their bodies together.

Jane was overwhelmed by the sensations. Her breasts were pressed against his firm chest and his cock was resting on her soft stomach. She was completely engulfed in his masculine form, and the last veins of resistance fell away. She wanted him, she needed him, and she was going to have him right now.

“Fuck me!” Jane cried as she wrapped her arms around him. She writhed against him, savoring the masculine form of her trainer. How she came to be here was no longer a concern, what mattered was how quickly she could get him to sink his cock into the empty void between her legs.

“Excellent,” Tom laughed, grabbing the remote and aiming it a Jane again. She felt another tingle and suddenly she no longer wanted to fuck, and she was no longer horny either. She pulled away from Tom in shock and looked up at him in fear as she realized what had just happened.

“Let me go! Please!” Jane whimpered as Tom aimed the device at her. She felt something slip inside her mind again. She realized suddenly that she was still naked, and that she didn’t mind. In fact she felt oddly sexy being naked like this.

“Now, why don’t you show me what kind of dancing skills you have. There’s a little platform and pole right over there for you.” Tom instructed. Jane realized that this was just another test of her controller, but she almost didn’t care. The thought of showing off her naked body and doing a little exotic dancing was far more alluring.

“So what protocol is it that I’m working under now?” Jane asked as she walked over to the platform and pulled herself up. She made sure to wiggle her ass as seductively as she could, hoping he had a nice hard cock from the show.

“Exhibitionism. That and a standard level of command submission. How does it feel?” Tom asked as Jane did a little stretching.

“Strange. I actually feel sexy up here like this all naked and about to give you a hot dance number.” Jane giggled as she reached down to pinch her nipples. “God I even want my nipples to be all hard and pointy like I was some kind of slut!”

Tom laughed a bit at her surprise. She was putty in his hands. The HCIS made sure of that, but he never got over just how deep the control went. Less than a minute ago she’d been whimpering to be let go and now she was giggling before starting a sultry dance number.

There was silence in the room as Jane performed. Tom wondered where a plain looking girl like Jane would have picked up the kinds of moves he saw as she twirled on the pole. She was totally absorbed with her task, and Tom watched as she jiggled and strutted just for him.

Jane was in heaven. She felt so free and sexy and she couldn’t help herself. She jiggled her chest and wiggled her rear all for Tom. She loved having an audience, and he seemed to be really enjoying himself, so she decided to kick things up a bit. She sucked on a finger seductively, and stroked her breasts and slit like a bitch in heat. Then she started to ride the pole, enjoying the feeling of cold metal on her nether lips as she humped it.

“Wonderful, Jane, simply wonderful. Where did you ever learn to dance like that?” Tom asked as Jane continued her seductive display.

“My last boyfriend really liked porno movies with strip club scenes and I decided to watch a couple to see what it was all about. So I guess I learned from that.” Jane giggled as she started to finger herself again. She loved showing off like this, and she was getting more aroused by the second.

“Really, so did you like movies?” Tom asked as he watched his latest charge present her ass for him as she slipped a finger in and out of her pussy.

“No! In fact I broke up with him because of that filth. He was such a pig!” Jane laughed. “Can you believe that he wanted me to perform like those sluts in his movies? He wanted me jiggling my tits and stroking myself just so he could get hard watching me. I’m so glad I dumped his sorry ass.”

“Well, you’re certainly a quick study. I’m going to have to tell the company lounge to put you on the schedule after we’ve finished your training.” Tom said. There wasn’t any doubt about that, Jane knew how to dance! She would be a big hit and Tom was just happy it was his name on her training chart.

“Really? That would be so cool!” Jane giggled as she thrust out her chest and gave Tom a gleeful jiggle. She could hardly wait to do this for a bigger crowd. Her body was meant to be lusted after and what better way than to be naked on a catwalk?

“I’m glad you agree. Now I think it’s time that we see how good you are in the sack, Jane. So, let’s readjust your protocols.” Tom held up his remote and pressed a couple of buttons. Jane shuddered for moment as everything shifted inside her mind. The exhilaration at her nudity dropped away, but she still found herself comfortable without a stitch on. The next thing she knew her thoughts focused on Tom, and the types of things only a man and woman could do together. She knew her head was being messed with again, but she found it hard to care. The thought of enjoying a bit of casual sex was far more interesting.

“Wow, that little remote does wonders, Tom. I so want to fuck you right now!” Jane giggled and bounced over to him. He was rather attractive after all, and she was had gone far too long without a nice big cock inside her.

“Excellent, Jane. You’re such a good trainee. How would you like to start?” Tom asked as he took in Jane’s ample form standing before him. He could have done this from the start, but he always liked teasing himself a bit, especially when the trainee looked this good.

Jane slipped a finger between her legs to keep herself wet as she thought about how to start. “I kind of feel like being ridden, if you don’t mind.”

“Sure, Jane, just get on the bed and we can get down to business.” Tom replied in a very matter of fact tone. This was still just a test, though he enjoyed every bit of the process.

Jane climbed onto the bed and rolled onto her back. She looked over at Tom’s shaft and was happy to see that it was hard. She knew this was all due to the device implanted into her neck and yet she couldn’t resist it. In fact she was looking forward to getting banged as soon as Tom could get himself up on the bed to do it. She was even stroking herself to keep her pussy nice and wet so he wouldn’t have to worry about any foreplay. She realized how slutty this kind of behavior was and yet she still slipped a finger inside just to make sure she was nice and juicy.

“Hurry up, I’m nice and wet already!” Jane giggled as Tom climbed onto the bed. She spread herself open for him as he crawled over to her and continued to finger herself. She couldn’t remember being this horny before or this open sexually. She didn’t even know this man, but that wasn’t going to stop her from enjoying a good fuck.

Tom climbed on top of her, positioned himself and rammed his shaft into Jane as she moaned with delight. “How’s that?”

“Wonderful!” Jane shouted as she squirmed back against the base of his cock. “I haven’t felt this good with a cock up inside me in a long time! Now why don’t you give my horny little pussy a ride, you big stud!”

Tom obliged her eagerly, and they were soon locked together in a lustful rhythm. Jane was doing her best to enjoy herself and give him a good time too. She wrapped her legs around his thighs as he pumped into her. Every thrust of his cock drove her wild, it felt so good to be speared like this. Her pussy was exploding with pleasure and Jane hoped Tom was enjoying himself as much as she was.

“That’s it, fuck me hard!” Jane cried as he hammered her. She reached up and pulled his lips to hers and started to kiss him passionately as they writhed against each other. Their tongues danced as his shaft sank into her depths again and again.

It didn’t take long before Jane felt Tom nearing his peak, and she opened herself up for him. She wanted to cum with him, and let the last of her inner control slip away with his last frantic thrusts.

“Oh Yes!” The cried out in unison as they exploded. Tom rooted his shaft inside Jane’s rippling folds and quickly began to fill her with his seed. Jane savored her own orgasm as she felt her unprotected womb receive his seed. She felt wonderfully satisfied at the warmth spreading inside her depths.

Tom rolled off her and rested on his side, recovering from the workout he’d just received. Jane didn’t move, she just panted on her back and basked in the afterglow of their coupling. Her mind was reeling at the experience, she’d just passionately fucked a man on command! She realized how wrong that was, but inside she wanted more. Her pussy was dripping with his uninvited seed, and Jane couldn’t help but want more.

She didn’t rest long, and with her afterglow receding, her need to be fucked returned in earnest. She rolled onto her side and reached over for Tom’s softened shaft. She explored the slimy, soft member for a moment before her touch was rewarded with a proper hardening of his tool, and Jane eagerly began stroking it to full attention.

“I feel like such a slut!” Jane giggled as she stroked him. “I know I should be mad at you for doing this to me, but I really just want this big cock in my pussy again. So are you hard enough yet?”

Tom fought down the urge to let her do as she wished, but he had a schedule to keep. Another roll in the hay would put him behind, and there would be plenty of time to enjoy Jane’s new status later. He grabbed the remote and changed Jane’s channel again.

Jane’s eyes lost their focus for a moment as the change rolled over her mind. She suddenly felt empty, completely empty. She no longer felt any drives, no lust, no ambition, no modesty or anything else for that matter. She felt like an empty vessel, waiting to be filled. Her hand slipped from his shaft thoughtlessly, and she rested on her side, her eyes looking off into space.

“Stand by the side of the bed.” Tom commanded as he pulled on his clothes. Jane followed his order swiftly and thoughtlessly. Her gaze was blank, and her form limp. All her spirit had been drained away.

“Okay, Jane, follow me and we’ll finish your training.” Tom said as he walked out the door. Jane followed obediently. She realized that she was naked and smelled of sex, but it didn’t matter. Nothing mattered. Even Tom didn’t matter, but something more basic inside her forced her to care just enough to follow him.

Tom led them to another office, and let himself in. “Sit down in the chair while I get the programmer.”

Jane saw the chair as soon as she stepped into the room. It was a solitary seat in the middle of the room. In many ways it resembled a chair found in a doctor’s office but it was clearly different. It lacked the tools of a dentist and the neck rest of the chair was lined with electronics. A thick cable ran from there to a computer terminal. Jane didn’t think about any of this though, she had to sit down, and she did quickly. As soon as she came to rest, she stared off into space again as her lack of purpose asserted itself.

“Ah, I see our newest employee is ready for her follow up treatments. Did she perform well, Tom?” The doctor asked as he walked into the room.

“The HCIS operated perfectly, Doc. You might want to try her out after you’re finished.” Tom chuckled.

“Indeed, it certainly looks like you two had fun.” The doctor smiled as he looked over Jane’s limp form. He ran a hand over her stomach and cupped a breast tenderly. “She certainly will make a fine addition to the staff.”

“Okay, Doc. She’s yours now. Call me once you’re done working with her and I’ll check her out for the day.” Tom said. He had other trainees to attend to, and for the moment Jane was going to be very well looked after.

The doctor waited for Tom to leave the room and then began to work at his keyboard. “First let’s get you out of this trance state, my dear.

Suddenly everything came roaring back into Jane’s head. Everything that had happened, everything that she’d done was now hammering in her mind. As soon as reality asserted itself again, she found herself unable to move. Only her eyes were free, and they shot around, trying to take in where she was now.

“Don’t worry, Jane, I needed to free your higher mental functions for the next stage of your training. I have to insert a few mental blocks to prevent you from doing anything unpleasant that would shorten your stay with the company.” The doctor explained as he activated the controls. He checked the interface and smiled as everything checked out. Jane’s HCIS unit was operating perfectly, now all that remained was to implant her core blocks to prevent her from acting against the company’s wishes.

Jane was trapped, and all she could do was wait. It wasn’t long either. The doctor didn’t have time to waste, and he quickly activated the interface for deep level mental block installation. Jane felt sparks inside her head, and blinked at the strange sensation. She quickly lost her sense of time as the uncomfortable feeling consumed her conscious thought. There was nothing she could do, and the process went ahead.

Then it was over. The doctor leaned down smiled as she came back to her senses. “That’s it, Jane. You’re treatment is finished, Tom will be in any minute to pick you up. You can get up and stretch if you like, you’ve been in that chair for some time.”

Jane shook her head as the painful fog cleared away. She felt different somehow, but couldn’t place a finger on just how yet. There were more immediate concerns though.

“Could you get me some clothes please?” Jane asked as she tried to cover herself. She knew he’d probably been ogling her for hours, but she wasn’t about to let him continued so long as she had a choice. She did make a rather pathetic image trying to cover her breasts and bush on the chair, but it was hardly a dignified position anyway.

“I’m sorry my dear, but Trainees aren’t allowed clothes on the premises. You have to earn that right. Until then, I suggest you get accustomed to your nudity. The temperature is set to be comfortable for someone in the buff, so all you have to worry about is your own conscious limitations.” The doctor explained as he worked with his instruments.

“I never agreed to any of this! I’m going to sue all of you people for harassment and assault!” Jane barked. It felt good to get that off her chest. She’d wanted to say that from the first moment after waking up with that bimbo nurse. Certainly these people weren’t ready for someone as mad as she was right now.

“Really? Here, why don’t you call you’re lawyer.” The doctor handed Jane her cell phone. “Or the police. I’m sure they’d love to hear about your charges.”

Jane snatched the phone out of his hands and open up the phone. It had a good signal so she started to dial her lawyer. Every number entered filled her with greater relief. She’d get these people back for what they did to her, they’d be sued out of business! Then came the last digit, she knew what to press, but her finger wouldn’t budge, it just hung in the air over the button. She didn’t understand it, but she couldn’t fight it. Finally the number cleared from the system and she grumbled to herself in frustration. Then she started to dial the police, and again as she tried to press the last digit she found her finger wouldn’t obey her wishes.

“What did you do to me?” Jane howled. She wanted to rip into him, but that impulse left her planted. She couldn’t move herself from the chair. She couldn’t reach to strangle him. All she could seem to do was fume in place.

“Simple protections for the company, Jane. We want your stay here to be long and happy so we can’t have you complaining to outside parties or assaulting other members of the staff. If you’d like to make a call, just free yourself of any intent to discuss your terms of employment and you’ll be fine.” The doctor explained.

“Why are you doing this to me?” Jane grumbled. She didn’t know what to do now, she couldn’t seem to control herself, not in any way useful. As soon as she tried to do anything that would help her get out of this situation she felt blocked. Aside from that she seemed free to act, but that fundamental block left her feeling terribly vulnerable. These people had control over her, and nothing she could do right now seemed likely to save her.

“To entertain our clients of course. Isn’t that what you signed on for? You didn’t think we’d have you serving them tea and crackers did you?” The doctor chuckled.

Jane didn’t even know what to say to that. This was so horrific, and he seemed so self-assured in his job that she just gave up any hope of shaming or intimidating him into letting her go. She wished there was something she could do, but it seemed for now she was trapped.

The doctor ignored her after that. He had plenty of systems to check before he could mark her ready for service. Every new employee went though their adjustment in their own way, but it wasn’t uncommon for them to silently ponder their fate right after their treatment. Well, after they realized they weren’t going anywhere anyway, they tended to get awfully quiet.

“So now what?” Jane asked, still planted in her chair and vainly trying to keep her naked body covered. She felt like she could move, but there wasn’t anywhere to go and she still didn’t have a stitch of clothing on. With no other options, her curiosity won out.

“Well, Tom will be back here shortly to resume your training. After you’re up to speed we’ll see what your good at. Then you’ll be put on the entertainment roster, and you’ll be sent off on assignment whenever a client requests your services.” The doctor explained.

“So you don’t think I’m going to do something to stop you? What kind of a woman do you think I am?” Jane asked. She wasn’t sure what she could do yet, but she was certain that she wouldn’t go down without a fight.

“That is a good question. Why don’t you tell me what kind of woman you are.” The doctor smiled. Jane didn’t like his look one bit, but prepared herself to give him an earful. Instead she found herself getting out of the chair and standing up proudly as the doctor watched. She stood at attention with her arms behind her back and her chest thrust out.

“I am a proud employee of Human Resources International, and a quality asset of the Entertainment division of Human Resources. Once trained I will provide entertainment and relaxation for our clients with my entire mind and body to their complete satisfaction. Everything that I have to give is at HRI’s disposal to please our clients and maintain the morale of our own employees.” Jane rattled off. She couldn’t help but fill her words with heartfelt determination. It was a speech that she knew was programmed deeply into her head, and yet she suddenly realized that she really did feel that way. It was all so wrong, but she had to be a good employee.

“No! I’m not just a corporate asset!” Jane whimpered as she tried to reconcile her new feelings with the reality of what was happening to her.

“Don’t worry, Jane. You’ll enjoy it once you get used to it.” The doctor smiled as he unzipped his pants. Jane’s eyes went wide as she watched him pull out his shaft. It was like a switch flipped in her mind and she felt her pussy getting wet. She needed to be ready to service his cock, and she reached down to stroke her clit so she’d be as hot as possible when he took her.

“Oh, god.” Jane whimpered as she fingered herself. “How would you like me to service you, sir?”

She couldn’t believe herself. She was so horny just at the sight of a man’s cock, and was offering herself up for his pleasures.

“Why don’t you lean against that chair and I’ll take you from behind.” The doctor replied as he finished stripping.

“Very good choice, sir!” Jane giggled as she moved into position. She spread her legs and lifted her ass so that her now dripping pussy was in the perfect position to be speared. She put her weight onto one hand and reached between her legs with the other so she could stroke her clit and keep lubricated for him. “My tight little pussy is all ready for you now!”

The doctor simply smiled as HRI’s latest employee wiggled her rear for him. Her nether lips glistened with her juices, and she showed now sign of resisting her programming. Jane was another success for him, and he looked forward to sampling his work.

He stepped up and placed his hands on her hips as Jane cooed. She pulled her hand from between her legs and moved it up to further support her weight. She was panting with arousal now, anxiously awaiting his shaft. She was nearly overwhelmed by her lust, but her duty kept her from loosing her position.

“No, please!” Jane managed to whimper as she felt the dull tip of his shaft pressing into her. That was the limit of her resistance, as every part of her ached to be used and there was no way to deny that very need. So she positioned her self again so that he could slip in as easily as possible, and waited to be filled.

“You are quite the strong willed one, but you’ll love your new job, my dear.” The doctor pressed forward and Jane moaned with pleasure. She writhed as she felt her pussy being split open and his shaft slipping inside her folds. She was so wet that he pressed into her with ease, sinking into her depths with one stroke.

Jane whimpered as she felt herself impaled for the second time since starting her new job. The feeling was incredibly, she was so fully aroused that she couldn’t deny how good it felt. What bothered her were the other thoughts nibbling at the edges of her mind. Like the one telling her to squeeze her pussy or the one telling her to wiggle her hips so that the doctor would enjoy her more.

“You’re going to make a great addition to the company, Jane.” The doctor said. He reached around and cupped each of her breasts and pinched her hard nipples between her fingers as he drove into her pussy.

“Thank you, sir!” Jane moaned. She basked in the compliment as she humped back against the doctor’s thrusts. It felt so amazing to be doing a good job, and she gave his cock a squeeze to let him know she appreciated the recognition. She couldn’t help but enjoy herself now, and soaked in the pleasure of having her breasts fondled while a hard cock was pounding her. Jane dedicated herself to the task at hand now, and started wiggling her ass for her current lover.

The doctor was enjoying himself as he tried out HRI’s newest employee. Jane had excellent instincts and with the core protocols in place, she was a perfect little slut ready for use. He didn’t always indulge himself with the new employees he processed, but there had been something to Jane’s strength of will that made fucking her all the sweeter.

Jane moaned openly with every thrust. She was enjoying the cock plunging between her legs more than she had thought possible. The hands on her breasts were teasing her nicely as well and she welcomed every pinch of her hard nipples with a very feminine gasp of pleasure. The best part was when the doctor let out a lustful groan of his own giving her a feeling of wonderful satisfaction. He was enjoying himself and Jane was proud she could pleasure him so well.

It didn’t take long before they were grunting and gasping at the edge of orgasm. Instinctively Jane knew the doctor was about to cum and began to grind her hips back against him to help. With just a squeeze of her pussy she brought him to his peak, and Jane moaned with joy as she felt his cock twitching inside her. Her own orgasm followed a moment later as his warmth spread into her. She shuddered in ecstasy as she was filled with his seed.

As the pair came down from their pleasure highs, they heard the sounds of clapping. Tom had came in just in time to watch the end of their performance. He smiled as the doctor pulled out of Jane and wiped off his cock.

“So, Doc, how do you like our latest co worker?” Tom asked. Jane suddenly felt her control returning, and shuddered at the thought of what she’d just done. She felt like she was out of control. She’d just let two men have their way with her, and she knew that she would do it again. Even worse, she felt an unwelcome sense of pride fill her at the thought of what she’d just done.

“She’s very nice, a little spunky still, but she’s taken to the programming perfectly.” The doctor laughed. Jane felt another swelling of pride at his words. She couldn’t deny just how important it was to her that he’d enjoyed himself. Her control was returning though, and she fought back against those alien ideas.

“Excellent, Mr. Hamilton wants to check her out before we send her home for the day. I’m sure he’ll be pleased with her progress.” Tom said.

“You’re sending me home?” Jane stood stunned as the doctors cum slid down her inner thigh.

“Of course, you don’t think we could just keep you here? People might think you were kidnapped or something.” Tom replied in a matter of fact tone. The sudden hope Jane had felt vanished. There was no reason not to send her home, she was still bound by their control. These people had clearly thought this through, and done this to many other women. If she was going to get out of this, it would be as much luck as anything else, but she was determined to try.

“Now, get yourself cleaned up and we can take you to Mr. Hamilton.” Tom commanded and Jane quickly did just that. There was a little shower stall in the room and Jane doused herself off and washed away the sweat and juices that still clung to her. Tom was waiting with a towel as she stepped out of the shower and she dried herself off.

“Nice and clean, just the way we like our girls. Now, if you please.” Tom motioned to the door.

Jane nodded and walked into the hall. The sight before her would have stunned her this morning, but now it just filled her with dread. Her path was filled with naked and near naked women, at best they wore sexy lingerie. Most of them seemed happy, even as passing men fondled them liberally. Jane shuddered as she thought of her future. She was going to become one of those women.

“See, there’s nothing to be concerned about, working here is lots of fun.” Tom chuckled as he watched Jane survey the scene. Jane didn’t even have a reply, so instead she kept walking.

She was almost to the end of the hall when a girl stepped in front of her.

“Oh, Jane! I never thought I’d see you here!” Violet Andrews giggled. Jane looked at her in disbelief. Violet was Amber’s younger sister, and at 18 she had just started college, or at least that was what Amber had told Jane. Instead she was here, with only a pair of frilly light blue panties on and a cheerful smile.

“Violet!” Jane gasped as took in the sight before her. Violet was always cute, but now she was stunning. Her years of playing sports gave her a lean body and puberty gave her curves in all the right places.

“Like what you see?” Violet giggled and thrust her chest out for Jane. Her breasts bobbed for a moment before they came to a rest.

“What are you doing here?” Jane asked. She didn’t even want to consider Violet’s indecent question.

“Oh, Amber got me an intern position here last month. Is this your first day?” Violet asked as she took in Jane’s nudity.

“Yes! This place is crazy!” Jane sputtered, not knowing what to say.

“It’s okay, you’ll get used to it, or they’ll adjust you’re programming a bit. I felt a lot better after my first few adjustments. I’ve even earned my panties! I’d love to talk later, but right now I have to go brighten up the day of some guys in tech support. See ya!” Violet waved and quickly went on her merry way. Jane just turned and watched the girl stride eagerly down the hall and wondered if that would be her fate.

Jane just staggered the rest of the way to Mr. Hamilton’s office. Tom guided her into his office and then closed the door behind her before he left. Jane closed her eyes for a moment before she really accepted that she was standing in this office again. Now she was completely naked, and feared for what was about to happen next.

“I hear you’ve had an eventful first day, Jane! I hope it hasn’t been too overwhelming. After all, every new job takes a little getting used to.” Hamilton smiled cordially as if having a new employee naked and in his office was a normal thing. Of course Jane realized now that it probably was.

Jane just stared at him. She couldn’t even think of what to say. There wasn’t anything she could do to save herself, not as far as she could see. Her implant controlled her enough to prevent escape or exposing this place. Any plan of escape would take a good deal of thought, and right now, she had other concerns.

“Well, I suppose I should see what you’ve learned today. Why don’t you hop on the edge of my desk here, and we can have a little fun before you go home for the day?” Hamilton patted his hand on the side of his desk as he stood up. Jane’s eyes bulged for a moment before she felt the impulse to obey.

“Okay, Sir.” Jane mouthed calmly as her body came alight. As if a switch had been flipped she was growing horny again as she walked over to his desk and sat on the edge. Even the desire not to cooperate was sapped from her as she rested herself on his desk and spread her legs for him.

“Very nice! I can see you’re taking very well to your initial training.” Hamilton smiled as he looked down at Jane’s wet slit. Jane smiled as she reached down to stroke herself.

“Thank you, Sir!” Jane giggled. Her fingers were busy teasing her sensitive nub as he began to unbuckle his belt. Jane fought back against the sudden rush of her controlled responses, trying to regain some kind of control over herself as her body prepared to be used again. It was like trying to swim in Jell-O, while every moment brought her closer to her complete submission in front of her new boss.

“No, Jane, thank you! It’s so much easier around on me to see my new employees enjoying themselves.” Hamilton smiled as he slid off his jeans and let his boxers fall to the floor. Jane looked between her legs and all thoughts of resistance fell away as she saw his cock jutting out eagerly from between his legs.

“Oh Sir!” Jane gasped at the sight of him. She already knew how much she could lust for a man’s cock, but this one was special. This was her boss’s cock! Her whole being filled with a whole new vigor just at the sight of him, and her womanhood ached to feel it inside.

“Are you ready to be a full fledged employee here at HRI?” Hamilton asked. He stepped up between her legs and positioned the tip of his cock against her wet slit. Jane moaned at the wonderful feeling of his round knob sliding along her nether lips. She looked up at him, her breasts heaving with her every labored breath.

“Oh yes Sir! I’m ready!” Jane moaned. Then he was upon her, and Jane cried out in ecstasy as he slid easily inside her. A part of her screamed out at this final outrage of the day, but she still threw herself at him. He was a skilled lover and he quickly directed Jane’s eager flesh towards their mutual pleasure.

Jane soon found her hands grasping at the edges of the table with her legs wrapped around his waist. Hamilton had one hand squeezing her soft behind and the other was playing with her ripe breast as he thrust into her with a wonderfully firm rhythm.

“I can tell you’re going to be a very busy girl, Jane!” Hamilton grunted as he pressed into her warm depths again. Jane was a skilled lover as well, and he luxuriated in the pleasure of her rippling inner walls massaging his hard member. He smiled at that. She not only had a great body, she knew how to use it. He was already thinking of making room for himself in her new schedule.

“Oh I hope so Sir! I love working hard!” Jane moaned as she enjoyed the stiff cock pumping between her thighs. It just felt so good being like this, letting herself be so savagely sexual. There was no shame, no embarrassment, just lots of Earth shaking sex. The part of her that wanted to fight this was growing quieter with every firm thrust of Hamilton’s cock.

“I can tell!” Hamilton grunted as he speared the lovely young girl again. He always enjoyed his new hires, but this one he knew was going to be special. He could already see her eagerness growing in her eyes. She might still need a few adjustments to her programming, but Jane was going to be an excellent addition to the HRI family.

“Oh Sir! Fuck me sir!” Jane begged and he eagerly obliged. Jane found herself wrapped around his hard flesh as he pounded between her legs. She was still sitting on the desk, but none of that mattered. Time lost all meaning, and they’re bodies flowed together. His mastery and her passion fused them into one flaming being of pure heat.

After what felt like an eternity, Jane found herself face down on the desk. Her breasts pressed hard against its surface as Hamilton thrust powerfully between her legs. It was a position she’d never found herself in before, but it felt so wonderfully wicked to be fucked like this.

“Harder, Sir! Harder!” Jane begged as she savored the carnal pleasure of his thick cock sliding in and out of her eager folds. It was by far the best sex she’d ever known. She would do anything to feel like this again. It was better then any fantasy she’d ever had, and from now on all she would have to do to enjoy it was come to work every morning.

“That’s it, Jane! Here I come!” Hamilton grunted and Jane’s own release came as she felt the cock inside her shooting her full of his seed. Her moan of release echoed around the room as she dreamed of doing this again every day. Her earlier worries were gone. After this, she knew there would be no regrets, no desire to turn back. She was going to be the best employee she could.

“That was very nice, Jane.” Hamilton said as he gently pulled out of his well fucked employee. Jane quivered at the sensation of him slipping from her. It would have been so nice to keep going, but she could already feel fatigue from all the work she’d done.

“Thank you, Sir.” Jane smiled as she pulled herself back up to a sitting position on the desk.

“I hope you’ve enjoyed your first day here.” Hamilton smiled as Jane slipped off the desk and started to clean his their juices from his cock.

“I have, Sir!” Jane purred between licks. “I didn’t like it at first, but I think I’m going to love working here.”

Hamilton just patted her head as she finished her work. His clients were going to love Jane. She was both lovely and eager. He could already see a dazzling career ahead for her. Time would tell of course, and in the meanwhile he was sure Jane would be servicing his office regularly.

* * *

Jane ran her fingers over her skirt as she walked back into the lobby. She squirmed a bit as she felt the cool office air tickling between her legs and smiled. She wouldn’t get to wear any more underwear until she’d earned them. So for the first time in her life she was going out in public without any panties on, and with a load of her boss’s cum in her pussy.

She was still surprised at how easy she was taking all of this. They had turned her into an eager slut for their own pleasure and somehow she wasn’t unhappy about it! In fact she was actually looking forward to coming to work tomorrow and every day thereafter.

“Congratulations! I hear you got the job. I hope you’re going to enjoy working here!” Chirped the secretary as Jane passed by. Jane saw a knowing smiled on the girl’s face and winked back.

“Thanks! I can’t wait to get to work!” Jane giggled as her pussy pulsed eagerly. “I’ve already got a busy schedule for tomorrow starting with Mr. Hamilton. It’s going to be great!”

“Welcome to the team!” The secretary beamed as Jane strutted out of the lobby. She smiled as she watched the new employee’s swaying skirt flutter out the door. She slid a hand between her legs and sighed as she warmed herself up for Mr. Hamilton. He was always horny after breaking in a new employee.

End.