The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TAMING THE TEASE

Warning! The following story contains adult material and is intended for mature readers.

Ted Blake made an excellent living as the owner of The Hunters Lounge, Empire City’s most exclusive adult entertainment establishment. He employed a stable of the hottest dancers in the city. Every night his girls brought in the customers that filled every chair and barstool to full capacity. Blondes, brunettes, redheads, all primped and primed to give the customers exactly what they wanted and even some things they never realized.

The club space took up three floors plus a basement. The first floor contained the main stage and tables for the regular crowd. Off to one side behind the curtains was where Blake had designated multiple private booths for customers that desired a more intimate atmosphere with his dancers. On the other side of the main floor was a banquet type room where businessmen could hold meetings or private parties while being served by cooing vixens all attired in French maid costumes.

The second floor was the exclusive VIP lounge where high rollers and celebrities came to party. Blake got all kinds in there and he always made sure to take good care of the more important ones to make sure his club stayed out of trouble. Lawyers, police chiefs, judges. He took care of them all and in return got favors returned whenever he needed.

The basement was more of a private men’s club with an old-fashioned wood-paneled library with a fireplace and plush leather chairs so the VIP members could drink brandy, smoke cigars and talk business or politics in a quieter atmosphere.

Up on the third floor was Ted Blake’s private domain. He had a well-appointed suite of offices, a conference room, a media room, a private bedroom, and something he liked to call “the flight deck”.

In all, Ted Blake employed a couple of hundred people. There were bartenders, security men in jackets and ties, DJ’s, hostesses, and a full kitchen staff that included a couple of five star chefs. But the heart and soul of his business were his entertainers. There were at least a hundred of the most stunning and athletic dancers in the business who worked either the daytime or nighttime shifts.

Over the years Blake had bedded some of his girls but only the ones who came on to him first, the fun-loving ones that enjoyed sex for the simple thrill of it. Otherwise he found most of the dancers were either neurotic or very high maintenance. Then there were the ones that were strictly in it for the cash. They put on a good show like they were really interested in the customers but in reality all they cared about was how much they could snag from their expensive wallets. Sex was the furthest thing from their minds.

Then there was Tina. Blake knew she was something special from the first day she strutted into his office to interview for one of the coveted positions as a rotating floor dancer. Coveted because dancers in The Hunters Lounge could easily bring down thousands a week entertaining his wealthy clientele, which on any given night included city officials, politicians, professional athletes and a ton of wealthy businessmen. To put it another way, Blake had a strict dress code for his club that kept out the types that only tipped with one-dollar bills.

At six-foot tall, the voluptuous vixen Tina was waxed and stacked with full double D-cups that defied gravity. Her tight and tanned dancers body was incredibly fit with a perfectly sculpted bubble ass that begged to be spanked and legs that went on forever. She had a sexy face that was framed by silky auburn hair. She was built to be a stripper, and before they even negotiated terms, Blake already decided he was going to hire her. Even when she flat out told him, “Sorry, but I don’t audition,” with this arrogant look on her face. Blake didn’t care one bit. He knew Tina was going to be one of his top earners. One of those rare finds that brings in the regulars week after week after week.

Blake also agreed to a couple of other concessions, which he made Tina promise not to reveal to the other dancers in the club or else he’d have a mutiny of furious females on his hands. Also, Tina refused to sign the standard Hunter’s Lounge dancer’s contract. In fact, she let Blake know in no uncertain terms that this job was just temporary. She was planning on getting just enough money to start a business of her own. In fact she gave him the exact date on which she intended to quit. Also, instead of the usual 15% of her tips, she intended to hand over just 5%. But just by looking at her and imagining her strutting her stuff on stage, Blake knew that 5% would probably be more than most of his other girl’s 15%.

And Blake was dead on in his prediction. The first night, Tina pulled in over a grand in tips. She quickly made enemies with all the other jealous dancers who not only couldn’t stand someone new getting all the attention, but also the cash from all the rich and loaded businessmen and conventioneers. So Blake made sure his platoon of burly security men kept a close eye on his girls to make sure they didn’t start anything serious with Tina.

And so over the next few weeks, Tina was the top draw at The Hunters Lounge. She always came in wearing something new. One night a sexy nylon and lace body stocking, another night a sexy business suit and glasses, another night a naughty schoolgirl outfit. She must have had a hundred different costumes and always accessorized them with the kinkiest boots and high heels. She got the place going wild one night when she wore her Hooties outfit. Another night she was in boots, chaps, bra and a black cowboy hat when the cattlemen’s convention was in town. She appealed to just about every fetish a man could think of. She blew everyone away one night when she came out onstage wearing a slinky Catwoman outfit that hugged every inch of her body and left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

Customers came in almost every night just to see what Tina was wearing. Already Blake had an idea to put out a Hunters Lounge calendar featuring Tina in a different outfit every month. The other girls would be pissed and green with envy but he didn’t care.

Over the next few weeks, Blake watched and studied Tina’s every move from his lavish office overlooking the main club stage and dance floors. No one knew it, but inside the private command center adjacent to his office, he could monitor hi-def video feeds from an array of remote control cameras throughout the interior and exterior of the club. It was originally designed by a high-tech security firm for use like the ones in the big Vegas casino, but since his security force kept everything under control, Blake mainly used the cameras to keep a voyeuristic eye on all his female employees. He kept a nice little digital library of his favorite dancers and many of their more provocative stage routines. He even had some risqué material from the secluded curtain room booths set up for private lap dances, where he his cameras captured all the action.

And now his digital library of Tina was taking precedence over anyone else’s. Blake recorded her onstage during her erection-inspiring routines and also backstage in the plush dressing rooms. To Blake’s frustration, though, Tina stayed out of the private curtain room booths no matter how much the customers pleaded and offered her wads of cash. She kept them strung along just by hinting that someday she’d do it and inevitably the men would hand over some cash anyway, just in the chance that it might happen one day. Blake even used his cameras to follow Tina to her car in the private covered parking lot behind the club when she was done with her shift or just went to her car to snort a little coke on her break.

It was on one of these occasions when Blake spied Tina leaving for a break in the middle of her shift. The brunette strutted over to a sleek sports car parked just outside the covered lot and then got in with another girl to snort a few lines. Tina’s friend was a hot little redhead and the next thing Blake knew, they were making out. Then Tina reclined her seat back and the redhead went down on her right there in the front seat. From the camera angle Blake captured a nice long sequence of the girl’s head bobbing up and down in Tina’s lap. It was fantastic. Too bad there was no sound. Tina looked like she was really screaming when she came.

As the weeks went by and Blake got to know more about Tina, as well as he could get to know someone with such a prissy high and mighty attitude. She carried herself like she was so much above everyone else. Blake decided it was time to invite her out for drinks and gauge her reaction, to see if she was interested in men at all or if she was strictly a lipstick lesbian.

Of course, onstage Tina was a sexual dynamo, and every move was intended to tease and titillate the men. There was no question that every action was provocatively designed to simulate wild, nasty sex. Like the way she crawled on her hands and knees across the stage and used her mouth to take a folded bill from a drooling customer. No man could take their eyes off her and every one of them was guaranteed to have a boner throughout her entire performance.

“Why are you asking me out?” Tina asked when Blake invited her out for drinks.

“I think you’re interesting and I’d like to get to know you better.”

Tina got a mischievous look in her eyes. With a sly expression she slinked up close to Blake until she was inches from him but not quite touching. In a whispery voice she began a seductive monologue, “You know what? I think what you’re really hoping is that you’ll take me out for drinks, and I’ll get a little tipsy while we talk for awhile and we discover that we have all sorts of things in common. Then you’ll drive me home and I’ll invite you in for a nightcap. We’ll sit on the couch and make out for a while. You’ll feel up my big firm tits and finger my tight pussy until I get all wet and hot. Then I’ll get down on my knees, unzip your pants, take out your big hard cock, massage it with my hand a little bit, blow on it, kiss it, lick the pre-cum off the head, and then slowly put it all in my mouth and wrap my wet lips around it while I squeeze and tickle your balls. Then I’ll proceed to tease and blow your dick for a whole hour until you just can’t take anymore. Then I’ll take you to my candlelit bedroom and do a hot striptease show for you, and then come over and undress you and then I’ll let you fuck me for hours in whatever positions you want to do me in. Does that sound more like it…Ted?”

Blake was speechless and he could feel his face getting warm. And the erection in his slacks was beyond excruciating. Tina was clearly amused by his reaction. Before he could even attempt a reply to her provocative question, she burst his bubble.

“Sorry, Teddy, but I have two strict rules about dating,” Tina replied with a pouting smirk.

Blake hated when Tina called him “Ted” or “Teddy”. All his other girls called him Mr. Blake. He knew she did it on purpose just to irk him.

“Number one,” Tina continued. “I’m seeing someone, and when I’m in a serious relationship, I don’t date other people no matter how innocent it might seem. Number two, I don’t date people where I work, especially the owner of the club. And even if the above rules didn’t apply, I still wouldn’t go out with you.”

“Oh? Why not?”

“You just don’t do it for me, Ted. You’re not really my type,” Tina said with a smirk and an arrogantly arched eyebrow. Then, after she gave Blake taunting little pout, she spun on her heels, and because she was so close to him, her firm ass brushed deftly against the tip of his bulge, as if she wanted to give him one last taste of what he would never get. Then she slinked away in the most provocative strut he’d ever seen.

“Damn tease,” Blake mumbled after she shut the door on her way out. Blake decided then and there that someway, somehow he was going to tame that uppity little bitch before she quit. One way or another, he was going to fix it so she’d be begging him to fuck her. He just had to be patient and bide his time until the time was right to teach her a proper lesson. In the meantime Blake was going to keep close tabs on the little minx.

* * *

The next day Blake called Jim, the security consultant who had supervised his club’s state of the art security system. Blake requested a detailed background check on Tina and instructed him to have Tina followed just to see what the little cockteaser was up to outside of work. One week later Jim delivered a thick packet with some interesting information. Besides having a record for check fraud, ID theft and drug possession, Tina had a warrant in Colorado for jumping bail. She had violated probation for a solicitation arrest. Apparently she was snagged in a sting operation by an undercover cop who posed as a customer needing some of Tina’s rough treatment as a hard core Dominatrix. There was a mug shot attached to the file of a defiant Tina in a shiny leather corset. She had been a very naughty girl indeed.

Jim also turned over case of CD’s containing hi-def video and digital pictures of Tina with the redhead, enjoying a nice romantic lunch at an outdoor cafe. Her name was Sasha and she was some kind of fetish model who was into bondage among other things. There was a clip of Tina and Sasha behind a nightclub, arguing. Then there was another of Sasha apologizing profusely for something and then Tina roughing her up. This was followed by a clip of the two of them then making out by their car. Jim even managed to get a nice long shot of Sasha squatting down on her heels and going down on Tina to make up for whatever she’d done to piss her gorgeous girlfriend off.

“This Tina chick appears to be the dominant one of the couple,” Jim commented.

Blake nodded. It was arousing to see the dynamic of a cute piece of ass like Sasha treated like a toy by the supreme bitch Tina. Blake was more determined than ever to nail her ass. The fact that Tina was also a Dominatrix type who got off on humiliating men was icing on the cake he was about to serve.

After Jim left, Blake sat behind his desk, poring over all the pictures and video clips. He started thinking about how he could fix Tina once and for all. He didn’t have to think very long. Blackmail was the obvious choice but it was far too easy. He had something more diabolical in mind. He scrolled though the contacts on his computer and brought up customer who was very impressed by Blake’s hospitality on a past visit to his club. He had informed Blake that if he was ever in need of his services, he should not hesitate to call him.

Blake did not hesitate a moment longer. He clicked on the contact and his computer phone began dialing.

* * *

The next evening, one of the security men peeked into the dressing room and informed Tina that the boss wanted to see her in his office right away.

Tina rolled her eyes and huffed, “What does he want? Can’t you see I’m on my break?”

The security man scowled at Tina in response. After another overly dramatic roll of the eyes and a put upon sigh, Tina finished touching up her makeup and then allowed herself to be escorted up to Ted Blake’s office He was sitting comfortably behind his massive desk.

“You wanted to see me?” Tina inquired. Her arms crossed and toe tapping body language gave off an unmistakable vibe of ‘Hurry it up asshole! You’re wasting my time’.

“Have a seat. Can I get you want anything to drink?”

“No thanks,” Tina muttered. “Is this going to take long? I’m getting ready to go on.”

“Sure. I’ll get right to it. Look, I know you don’t usually do this, but I need you to entertain a VIP in the curtain room tonight.”

Tina snorted and gave Blake one of her arrogant smirks. “A VIP?”

“Yes. His name is Nicolas Van Stratton.”

“I’m not really not interested in entertaining some sweaty palmed business associate of yours…”

“I wouldn’t ask if it wasn’t important.”

“Oh? And what’s so important about this Van Strauss guy?”

“Van Stratton,” Blake corrected her. “He handled a delicate situation for me and I want to return the favor by setting him up with one my best dancers.”

“I think you meant to say “the best dancer”.

“You’re right, my best dancer,” Blake replied. Oh was he ever going to enjoy taking this arrogant little bitch down a peg.

Tina’s mind began to churn. She realized that Blake needed a favor big time. She decided this was a perfect opportunity to rub his nose in it one more time just for interrupting her personal time.

“Well Teddy, I’m sure your special little friend would love for me to give him one of my special lap dances that would get his dick so hard that he’d either have a heart attack or cream in his pants without me even touching him, but it just so happens that tonight I’m just not really in the mood. I’m so sorry,” she added with dripping sarcasm.

“Hmmm. That’s disappointing,” Blake said rocking gently in his huge executive chair.

“Deal with it,” Tina replied, checking out the gloss on her fingernails.

“I was hoping it wouldn’t come to this, but we’re going to have to make a little deal here. You do this one favor for me and I’ll do one for you.”

“Whatever. There’s no way I’m doing it and there’s nothing you can say to change my mind.”

“Not even if I forget all about that warrant for your arrest in Colorado?”

Tina froze and her blood went ice cold. “What?”

“You heard me.”

“How did you find out about that?”

“Look, I’ll make it simple, you entertain my good friend Mr. Van Stratton, and I’ll make sure that nice parole officer Mr. Davies in Colorado never finds out you’re here.”

Tina’s face flushed bright pink and Blake could tell she was boiling inside. He had her just where he wanted her.

“All right, Ted, I’ll do it, but I won’t enjoy it one bit. And he’d better be loaded because I expect a huge tip for this.”

Blake just smiled at Tina and showed her out the door. Then he instructed his security man to escort Tina to the curtain room, where Mr. Van Stratton was waiting patiently for his entertainment to arrive.

* * *

Tina entered the curtain room where all the private lap dance areas were separated by layers of sheer curtains that stretched from the floor up to the high ceiling. This afforded the customer and dancer some privacy for their mutual comfort and enjoyment. Tina strutted right up to Nicolas Van Stratton ready to let him know in no uncertain terms what her rules were regarding lap dances and how lucky he was to get one, but she was taken aback a bit by his appearance.

Van Stratton was an elderly gentleman with silvery gray hair and striking features. He wore an impeccable black business suit that Tina immediately recognized as European and tailor made. Even his shoes looked very expensive. His watch was jewel encrusted and she noted that he wore no ring on either hand. She knew just by looking at him that he was made of money. And the way he gazed at her with full appraisal let her know that he was definitely a player when it came to women.

And there was something about his eyes.

Tina decided she would tease this old man into submission and have him begging to give her all his cash.

“Before I start, I have one strict rule,” Tina informed him. “No touching.”

“As you wish,” was Van Stratton’s only reply with just the barest hint of a smile.

Tina then began one of the most sensuous and erotic lap dances she had ever performed. She knew exactly what got most men off and she made sure she used every move in her arsenal to arouse Blake’s VIP friend. ‘By the time I’m done he’ll have a big wet stain in the crotch of that expensive suit of his,’ Tina thought.

Van Stratton took in the show with mild amusement. His friend Mr. Blake was absolutely correct in his assessment of this voluptuous beauty. She was a sight to behold in her ultra tight clinging outfit and sexy high heels, which showed off legs perfectly toned from hours of dancing and strutting. She was not exactly his type but it was still going to be a distinct pleasure returning the favor for his friend.

After Tina finished her routine with a sexy flourish, she stood there waiting impatiently for her tip. Van Stratton decided it was time to get to work. He gazed at Tina until he captured her stare. The hot dancer suddenly felt her body flush. Her temperature rose and she felt her skin tingle all over. For some reason she could not pull her eyes away from Van Stratton’s. They were the most amazing eyes she’d ever seen. Still, she fully expected her tip.

“Um, I think you owe me something,” Tina informed her customer.

“Before I reward you for your most superb performance, I must ask you one simple question.”

Tina was getting impatient. “What?”

“Do you believe in mind control?”

“Mind control? Are you serious?”

“Very. Do you believe someone can control another simply by taking over their free will?”

“All right, I’ll play along. No I don’t believe it.”

“I thought you might say that. None of them ever believe it.”

“Look, I’m almost due for my break. Why don’t we say our little goodbyes, all right?”

“Tina, look at my eyes.”

“What- I…” Tina stammered. Her stare was captured by Van Stratton’s penetrating eyes and pulled into them like a magnet. There was a faint ringing in her ears and the back of her neck throbbed a bit. She suddenly she felt an overwhelming sensation of euphoria and dizziness. Her eyes blinked sleepily and it was all she could do to remain standing.

“You look so drowsy. Why don’t you have a seat next to me here on the couch?” Van Stratton suggested as he patted the empty cushion next to him.

Tina sighed heavily and then slowly took a seat, instinctively crossing her legs and placing her hands in her lap. She asked with a whispering voice, “What are you doing to me?”

“I’m simply using a subtle form of mind control on you.”

“No…not possible…” Tina murmured.

“I beg to differ my dear girl. And now that I’ve tapped into the recesses of your consciousness with my own, it’s simply a matter of time before you are completely under my control.”

“This…isn’t happening…” Tina gasped. She was doing all she could to resist, but the more she fought it, the more uncomfortable and disturbed she felt. Her head hurt.

“You can’t fight it, I’m afraid. I’ve taken many that were much stronger than you. Though I must say I do detect some inherent resistance. I can tell you’re not used to being commanded by a man. Am I correct?”

“Yes…”

“The best thing to do is relax. Close your eyes and relax. That’s right.”

“I don’t…want this…”

“It isn’t a matter of whether you want it or not, my dear. It’s what I want. It’s what Mr. Blake wants.”

“Ted?”

“That’s right. Your employer.”

Tina uttered a soft moan and she winced in an ongoing struggle within her mind.

“Relax. Just listen to my voice. Relax. The more you relax the better you will feel. You will fall into a most relaxed state and you will feel better than you’ve ever felt in your life. Relax. The sound of my voice is very soothing to you. It relaxes you. It calms you. You have nothing to worry about. Relax.”

“Please…” Tina moaned one last time before she uttered a long sigh and her head nodded forward and her body seemed to melt. It was true what he said. This was the most wonderful feeling she’d ever felt. And she actually felt quite…aroused as well.

“Listen carefully. Everything I tell you is very important. Nothing else matters other than what I tell you in the next few minutes. Do you understand?”

“Mmmm. Yes,” Tina sighed softly.

“That’s right. You feel extremely content at this moment. Nothing else matters to you, Tina. All that matters is the sound of my voice and what I tell you. Is that clear?”

“Yes.”

“That’s a good girl. Now listen to me. As I give you instructions, you will become increasingly aroused. That’s because when you are aroused, you lose your inhibitions. When you are feeling sexual bliss, you will succumb to any request. Is that understood?”

Tina uttered a soft, almost sexual, moan. She nodded her head and murmured, “Um hum.” Van Stratton noted the faint sexy smile on her face and saw that her skin was covered in gooseflesh. Even her nipples stood at succulent attention.

“Now listen,” Van Stratton continued with his deep melodious voice. “I’m going to touch your nipple. I’m going to take it between by thumb and finger and squeeze it gently. As I do this you will become extremely horny. You will become so horny from just the touch of my fingers on your nipple that you will feel like climaxing, but you won’t.”

Tina was virtually squirming in her seat. Her legs were pressed close and rubbing together slightly. Her hands were clenched in her lap, itching to dive between her legs to relive the urge down there.

Van Stratton inquired, “You don’t mind if I do that, do you, Tina?”

Tina furrowed her eyebrow for a second, but eventually she shook her head and whispered, “I guess not.”

Van Stratton took her pink nub and gave it a gentle squeeze. Tina’s lips parted immediately and she gasped. Her body arched and he head pressed back against the sofa back cushion. She shuddered and let out a prolonged “Aaaaaaaaaaah!”

“Yes, that’s right. It feels very good doesn’t it?”

Tina responded by wincing, biting her bottom lip and groaning, “Um humm!”

Van Stratton grinned lasciviously. This girl was prime for manipulation. Mr. Blake was going to thoroughly enjoy the results of her attitude adjustment.

“Now here’s the important part. You must listen and obey. Your boss Mr. Blake is a very important man. You are extremely attracted to him. More so than any person you’ve ever known. Deep down you want to do whatever it takes to get close to him, to be intimate with him, to become his lover. If he so chooses to become your lover, you Tina, will do whatever it takes to make him happy, to please in every way he so desires.”

As he instructed Tina with his mouth inches from her burning ear, the buxom brunette was squirming and shuddering under his touch. Her double D breasts seemed to swell in size as she arched her back upward. Her hands were rubbing frantically at her thighs and her mouth was open in an orgasmic ‘O’. Every few seconds she seemed to shudder as if from the onset of an impending orgasm and she winced with frustration each time it faded away. Tina had never felt so incredibly horny. If only this bastard would let her come!

“Are you listening to me Tina?”

“Uuuuuh! Yes!” she gasped.

“Do you understand the instructions I’ve given you in regards to Mr. Blake.”

“Yes! Please let me…”

“No, not until I tell you. First you must repeat after me…”

Tina moaned in sexual frustration. She was in heat and she needed release badly. His fingers were driving her mad! Why wouldn’t he let her come?

“Yes!” Tina gasped. “I’ll say whatever you want.”

Van Stratton grinned. “Good. Let’s begin then…I want Ted Blake…”

“I want…mmmm…Ted Blake…”

“I need Ted Blake.”

“I need…aaaaah…Ted Blake.”

“I’ll do whatever Ted Blake wants me to.”

“I’ll do whatever Ted Blake…(pant)…wants me to,” Tina gasped. She couldn’t believe what she was saying. This went against everything she ever felt about any man. She was accountable to no man. No one controlled her. She was the one who called the shots. She was the one who made men eat out of her hand and kiss her feet.

“From this day forward no one else will matter to you except Ted Blake. He will be the focus of your life. All you will care about it is what Ted Blake thinks. When you aren’t around him, all you will do is think of Ted Blake. When you are alone in bed at night, you will fantasize about Ted Blake. Is that clear, Tina?”

“Uuuuuuuuuunnnh,” Tina moaned. She could barely concentrate. She wanted deep down to respond differently but somehow she couldn’t bring herself to. All she wanted was to come. Now! “Yes, please, I’ll do whatever you want!”

“That’s what I like to hear. Now for being such a good girl, I’m going to let you have an orgasm. When I count to three I am going to pinch your nipple. When you feel the pinch it will make you so aroused that you will have the most intense orgasm you’ve ever experienced. You will remember this orgasm because from now that is exactly the kind of orgasm you will experience whenever you make love to Ted Blake. From this day forward only he will give you an orgasm this intense. Whether he fucks you for an hour or five seconds, you will always experience an incredible climax. A climax so powerful you will pass out from it. After you pass out from the one I’m about to give you, you will forget everything that has just transpired as far as me using mind control on you. As far as you’re concerned, Tina, you have just given me a simple lap dance and the one-dollar bill I give you will look exactly like a one hundred dollar bill. After we go our separate ways, you will carry on about your business as if everything is completely normal. However, when you go home and go to bed you will suddenly discover your intense new desire for Ted Blake and you will follow all my instructions as far as he is concerned. Do you understand, Tina?”

Tina’s pussy was soaked and her nipples were harder than ever. “Yes!”

“Very good. Here we go. One…two…three,” Van Stratton whispered. With that he gave Tina’s erect nipple a hard pinch and watched in amazement as Tina’s body seemed to tense up like she had received a jolt. She shuddered and gasped for what seemed an entire minute. Her eyes were shut tight and her sensuous mouth was open wide as if she was emitting a loud shriek but nothing came out. Then she uttered a sexy grunt and her body went slack, sinking deep into the cushion of the sofa. She was out like a light.

It took a minute, but eventually Tina snapped out of her hypnotic coma and she was up and off the couch as if nothing had just happened. All she felt was an odd tingle. She looked at Van Stratton, and quickly thrust out an open palm.

“Look, it’s been great,” Tina told Van Stratton with obvious disdain. “But I need to get back out to there.”

“By all means, here you go,” Van Stratton replied as he took a money clip out of his jacket and stripped off a crisp one-dollar bill.

Tina took one look at the dollar bill and her eyes lit up with instinctive avarice. Maybe Blake’s little friend isn’t so bad after all, she thought. He was a very generous tipper. She snatched what she believed to be a crisp one hundred dollar bill and strutted away full of her usual self-satisfaction.

The rest of the evening went on as usual. She taunted and teased her regulars with abandon and when her shift was over, she retreated to the dressing room, changed out of her skimpy stripper clothes and into something more comfortable but no less risqué. Then she headed out to her car and drove straight home. Everything was normal until just after she showered and jumped into her cozy bed and slid her naked body under the satin sheets. Oddly arousing thoughts of Ted Blake sneaked into her consciousness.

The brunette tossed and turned for the next hour, wondering why she couldn’t get the image of her attractive and powerful boss out of her mind. She couldn’t believe she turned him down when he asked her out for drinks that time. The thought that he was interested made her tingle between the legs. Instinctively, her right hand reached under the sheets to stroke the silky edge of her pussy slit and her left hand reached up to her bosom to tweak her engorged nipples. Just before she drifted off to sleep, she decided then and there that she would show Ted that she had changed her mind about him.

* * *

The next day Tina was feeling very perky when she showed up at the Hunters Lounge, earlier than usual. All she could think about all day long was her sexy boss Ted Blake. She counted the minutes until it was time to go to work and when she got to the dressing room, she changed into a special outfit that she was saving for a special occasion. It consisted of a shimmering gold long sleeved top that revealed her flat stomach. She also wore matching short shorts that enhanced her sculpted ass cheeks. Her strappy five-inch stiletto heels accentuated her long dancer’s legs to mouthwatering perfection.

But her world came to a crashing halt when she headed out to the main dance floor area. She spotted Blake near the main bar talking to a dancer named Tiffany. She marched right over, perched herself on a nearby barstool, and flashed her sexiest smile

She uttered a demure, “Hi, Mr. Blake,” but her boss barely acknowledged her. He just gave her a cursory nod and turned his attention back to Tiffany.

Tina was at a loss. This was definitely something she wasn’t used to. ‘Did he just blow me off?’ Tina asked herself. And the fact that he was talking to one of that slut Tiffany suddenly made her inexplicably jealous. She took a deep breath and waited calmly until Blake was though speaking with Tiffany and when Blake was alone, Tina turned on her charm.

“Hi, I was just wondering if you had any plans for later…you know…after we close?”

“Actually I do, why?” Blake responded.

Tina blinked. She couldn’t believe this. She turned up the charm even more, using her body language to its full potential, breasts brushing against his arm, one hand playing with her hair. “Um, I was just wondering if you still wanted to take me out for drinks?”

Blake was smiling inside but he kept a straight face. “I’ll have to take a rain check.”

Just then a member of Blake’s security staff came over and they walked away talking.

Tina jumped off the stool and stamped her foot in frustration. She couldn’t believe what just happened. No man had ever resisted her like this. ‘Maybe he didn’t like my outfit.’ Tina thought. Tomorrow she’d wear something different, maybe something like what Tiffany was wearing. One way or another she’d get his attention. She decided tonight she was going to put on some extra sexy moves on the stage tonight.

* * *

The next day Blake came into the office feeling powerful. It was hard to resist Tina’s charms the previous evening but he had managed it. She was practically stalking him all night. He went straight home and masturbated to one of the video files he recorded of her onstage that night. Tina was on fire and he could sense she was performing just for him. She even went so far as to ignore virtually every other man in the room, and she missed out on a lot of cash that they were ready to hand over just to get close to her.

Today was going to be different. It was time for some payback and Blake couldn’t wait to see what Tina was going to do to get his attention today. It didn’t take long to find out. Like last evening Tina again showed up early for her shift. She immediately sent word to Blake’s office that she wanted to see him. Blake let her stew for a couple of hours and then sent a hostess to bring her up to his office.

Tina strutted in wearing the skimpiest, tightest black cocktail dress that Blake had ever seen. It hugged her voluptuous figure like a jealous lover and showed off her bountiful cleavage and smooth legs to perfection. Even her hair was done up extra fluffy. Blake was already getting an erection under the desk.

“Hi, Ted, I mean, Mr. Blake” Tina quickly corrected, flashing a demure smile. She remembered he preferred to be called that instead of ‘Ted,’ what he usually called him.

“What’s up?” Blake asked coldly, as if he had more important things on his mind.

Slightly bothered that her boss did not offer her a seat or a drink, the gorgeous dancer simply sat down and crossed one long leg seductively over the other and began a cute little shoe dangle. One way or another she would soften her boss up.

Blake was amused by her body language. He could tell Tina knew exactly how to make a man feel like he was the most important people in the world, and right now she was working overtime with all those talents on him. The fact that she was only doing it because her free will had been manipulated was beside the point. Blake simply enjoyed it like nothing else.

“I was just wondering if you were upset with me,” Tina said with a cute pout.

“Upset with you? Why would I be upset with you?”

“I don’t know. You’ve kind of been blowing me off lately. Did I do something wrong?”

“No, I can’t say that you have.”

“Well, that’s good. I just wanted to make sure.”

“Why the change all of a sudden?” Blake asked.

“What do you mean?” Tina asked innocently, as if she had never acted like a self-centered bitch.

“Well, yesterday you wanted to know if I still wanted to take you out for drinks. I thought you made it pretty clear that you weren’t interested in me. As I recall, you said that I wasn’t your type, remember? And that I didn’t do it for you.”

Tina squirmed in her chair and she cursed herself silently for saying those things. She wondered how could she have ever said that? Ted Blake was the most interesting and attractive man she’d ever met. Quickly she tried to backtrack, “Oh, I didn’t really mean any of that. I was just playing hard to get. I just wanted to see if you were really interested.”

“I don’t like playing games,” Blake said matter-of-factly.

Tina squirmed some more. “I’m sorry. I really didn’t mean it. I really am into you.”

“Really?” Blake asked with feigned disinterest. “Are you sure?”

“Oh, yeah, definitely!” Tina exclaimed in her most demure tone.

“Well then, I guess I might as well tell you…” Blake said brightly.

Tina’s face lit up and she straightened up just a bit more in her chair. “What?”

“I’ve decided to let you be my girlfriend.”

Tina’s face brightened even more. “Ohmigod! That’s insane! I can definitely be into that.”

“Well, before you get all wet and excited, I have to warn you that there are some special conditions to being my girlfriend.”

Tina’s enthusiasm deflated just a notch and Blake could tell she wasn’t quite sure what to make of his “conditions.” It was going to be a pure pleasure teaching this uppity little slut a lesson.

“Umm... What do you have in mind? I’m sure whatever it is…” Tina started.

“Well, why don’t we go over them right now?” Blake cut her off. “As my girlfriend, I get to bang you in whatever position I want, whenever I want. I’ll also require a blowjob no less than once per day. You’ll also provide me with hand jobs and foot jobs on request. And you’ll let me have anal sex whenever I want it…”

“Ohmigod!” Tina blushed and gushed with arousal and squirmed in her chair. All this sex talk from her boss was really turning her on. Even though she had always had an aversion to anal sex, much less a man calling all the shots. But with Ted it just didn’t seem to matter.

“There’s more... you’ll spend the night with me only when I invite you to. But you’ll be expected to spend every weekend with me. That’s from Friday night to Sunday night. You’ll also make sure you’re available to take weeklong trips with me whenever I ask. And remember this, you’ll be expected to provide me with whatever kind of sex I demand and for however long I want it.”

Immediately Tina felt a rush of passion come over her and she gazed at Blake with a look of total wantonness in her beautiful brown eyes. She couldn’t wait to find out what her boss wanted. ‘Hopefully, I’ll get to swallow his cum’, she thought with relish. But deep down behind Tina’s horny demeanor, there was a faint nagging realization that she had been tricked somehow. Something prodded at her subconscious that a man had gotten the upper hand over her for the first time in her life. Instinctively she wanted to tell her boss ‘I’m not about to get on my knees and give you a blowjob and anal sex was definitely is out of the question…fucking pervert!’ Instead though, Tina only felt an overwhelming urge to please her boss.

“Mmmm. When do we start?” Tina moaned and thought, ‘God. My pussy is getting so wet! My thong must be soaked! Why doesn’t he just fuck me now?’

“Before we start, I want to make myself perfectly clear. This is not a list of conditions where you decide what you’re willing and not willing to do. They’re strictly mandatory. It’s simply up to me as to what I want at any given time. If I want a blowjob, you damn well better get down on your knees and pucker up. If I want to bang you doggie style, you’ll bark and get on all fours. If I want to spank you for being a sassy little bitch, you’ll lift your skirt and pull down your thong and bend over my knees like a good little girl. And if I want to lay the wood to you, you’ll get on your back and spread those long tanned legs of yours. Understand?”

“Yes,” Tina replied compliantly.

“Oh, by the way, I know all about your girlfriend Sasha.”

“What?”

Blake almost burst out laughing. Tina looked like deer caught in headlights.

“I don’t know any Sasha,” Tina lied. She didn’t want to bring her girlfriend into this.

“Sure you do, sexy little redhead, fetish model, gives great cunnilingus.”

Tina’s mouth fell open. “How do you know about her? Have you been following me?”

“Never mind how I found out. It’s not really important.”

“Look, Mr. Blake…Sasha and I…we’re just friends…”

“Yeah, sure you are,” Blake said.

Tina squirmed uncomfortably in her chair. She knew it was no use lying about her lesbian relationship with Sasha. “Look, Mr. Blake, please. I really want to be your girlfriend and I’ll have sex with you whenever you want me to. But please don’t tell Sasha about us, all right? She would die if she ever found out. Please let’s just keep this between ourselves!”

Blake decided this was a good opportunity to test Tina’s new attitude adjustment. With a cruel crinkle in his eye, he told her, “I think the first order of business for you is to break up with Sasha. Then you won’t have a thing to worry about as far as we’re concerned.”

“No, Mr. Blake!” Tina moaned. “Please don’t make me break up with her. I…I…I really care about her!”

“Dump her or else I’ll find another girlfriend. Maybe Tiffany…”

“No!” Tina exclaimed, her competitive nature rearing its head. She was shaken, and felt like she would break down in tears at any second.

Blake almost felt sorry for her, but not quite. “All right, I’ll make a deal with you. I’ll let you keep dating Sasha. But only on one condition.”

Now Tina looked at Blake hopefully. “Yes! Please! Anything!”

“You bring her over whenever I’m in the mood for a threesome.”

Tina’s look of shock was priceless to Blake. She almost looked like she was about to let loose with a string of curses. This was the most fun he’d had in a long time. He was going to have to treat Van Stratton to a very special evening very soon in payment for this.

For some reason, Tina knew that it was no use to argue with her boss. All she could do was beg. “Please, Mr. Blake! Don’t make me do this! I really love Sasha and she’ll do anything I want but…”

“What, you mean to tell me you’ll be jealous if she sucks and fucks me right in front of you? All the better you little prick tease. You brought this on yourself with your arrogant attitude. All that’s going to change. Now, I’ve got some additional work rules to go over with you for here at the club.

“But- What? Work rules?” Tina gasped. Despite her in trance instructions, there were still some deep-seated issues deep within her that made it initially difficult to answer to anyone’s rules, especially coming from a man.

“That’s right. I think you need a little discipline. And now would be as good a time as any to begin. Come around over here to my side of the desk.”

Tina muttered a resigned sigh and got up to do what Blake ordered.

“Now face my desk, feet together, and lift up your dress. I want to see your ass cheeks.”

Again, Tina did as she was told without question. Blake was amazed by the number Van Stratton had done her. She was a totally compliant servant.

“Good girl. Now bend over and put your hands and elbows on the desk.”

“Are you going to spank me?” Tina gasped, in shock. On one hand she couldn’t believe it but on the other hand it was really giving her a thrill that she felt deep in her crotch.

“Shut up and do what you’re told.”

“Okay,” Tina said. Her boss’s forcefulness was a real turn on.

“Now listen carefully. I want you to count off. One… two…three… I’m going to give you a new rule for every spanking. Understand?”

“Yes, sir,” Tina answered tentatively.

“Begin…”

“One...”

SWAT!

Tina gasped and she jumped. Her boss’s hand stung her ass hard.

“Number one: you don’t quit unless I let you quit. You belong to me now. Count again,” Blake ordered.

“T-Two…” Tina replied meekly.

SWAPP!!

“UNNH!” Tina grunted as her soft brown eyes widened in response to the sharp spank.

“Instead of the 5% we first agreed on, from now on I get 20%. Again.”

“Three…” Tina said and winced from the oncoming swat of Blake’s open palm.

WHAPP!

“You will work the private lounge, no questions asked…I want you giving lap dances, working the customers, the works… Continue.”

“Four…”

WHAP!! This time Tina hissed and bit her lip.

“You’ll get here on time and you leave when your shift is over. No more coming in late and leaving early. Again.”

“Five…” Tina moaned.

“No more pot or coke breaks. I want you clean and healthy while you’re working here. Again.”

“Six…” Tina sniffed.

THWAPP!

“Ouch!”

“You will dance on all the satellite stages. No more of your two songs on the main stage and I’m done crap.”

Tina’s ass was really stinging now. Tears were welling up in her eyes. She gulped and continued her count, “Seven…”

WHAP!

“When you get to work, you come straight to my office and service me before you clock in and start your shift… my choice of service, of course. Count.”

“Eight…”

SWAP!

“OWW!” Tina yelped.

“You’ll keep that tight body of yours in shape when you’re not at work. We’re going to have a little weigh in every day and I want you at your premium weight at all times. Count.”

“Nine…”

“You’ll smile real pretty for everyone when you strut around my club. Again.”

“Ten…”

WHAPPP!! Blake unleashed an extra hard swat on Tina’s lovely ass cheeks.

“OWWUNNN!” Tina groaned.

“Last but not least: You’ll always address me politely as ‘Mr. Blake’ or ‘Sir’. If you answer me with anything else, you get to bend over just like this and stand still for another hard spanking. You got all that?”

“Yes, sir, Mr. Blake.”

WHAP!

“And that one’s for good measure.”

Tina squealed in shock. She wasn’t expecting that last swat. Her bottom had done a slow burn while her boss dished out his new rules along with her spanking. With any other man she would have refused such a demeaning act and she would have told him to go screw himself. What came out instead was a meek reply, “Mr. Blake. I really okay with those rules and everything, but…”

“But what?”

Tina’s deeply rooted dominant personality and greed was still a part of her. As she rubbed her tender tush she her boss, “It’s just that…I’m used to being in charge in the relationship. And it’s not really fair with the money part…”

Blake chuckled with derision and moved over to the leather sofa. He sat on it and stretched his arms out across the back. “You should have thought of that before you came into my club acting like a greedy stuck up bitch. But now that we have all that sorted out, lets get down to some real business. From the day I hired you, I’ve fantasized about you getting down on your knees and sucking my cock. Well, today’s the day, baby. I want you to get down on your hands and knees. I want you to crawl over here and give me some head.”

‘Yes! Finally!’ Tina thought. Suddenly, all that other business about work rules and tip percentages flew out the window. Her boss wanted a blowjob! And she was desperate to give him one. ‘I’ll give him the best one he’ll ever have!’ Tina vowed to herself. She was so horny she could hardly contain herself.

“Sometime today!” Blake exclaimed when Tina hesitated a moment too long.

Tina felt like she was on the verge of an orgasm. She’d never felt anything like this before. She promptly straightened her dress and primly got down on her hands and knees. ‘Why does he have this control over me?’ Tina thought as she crawled over in her slinkiest fashion. Faint memories of making so many men do just this fleeted through her mind. ‘So this was what it’s like.’

Blake knew Tina’s subservience was all a part of the “attitude adjustment” by Van Stratton but he didn’t care one bit. Tina was his now to do with as he pleased. And he was going to use her to his full advantage. He thrilled as the gorgeous brunette did as she was ordered, crawling across the carpet on her knees to where he sat on the couch. All the while her smoldering eyes were fixed on his. It was the sexiest thing he’d ever seen. The fact that this once uppity bitch was now eager to do something she wouldn’t have normally done a week ago was making him extremely hard.

Tina was dying to get Blake’s dick inside her mouth as fast as possible, but she knew it was better to take her time and tease him a bit. With seductive and deliberate movements, Tina unzipped her boss’s slacks, and then reached in to take out his erection. She was enthralled by the size and shape of it and her arousal was building with a simmering intensity. ‘I can’t wait anymore!’ Tina thought. The gorgeous brunette licked the edge of her mouth and parted her lips to slurp it in.

But Blake wasn’t about to the little temptress off that easy. Just when she was about to take him between her panting lips, Blake put his thumb on her chin to stop her and held his prick away.

“Not so fast,” Blake said. “First, I want you to tell me how sorry you are for acting like a tease.”

Tina’s first instinct was to reply “I don’t think so,” but instead she replied with a sincere, “I’m so sorry for being a tease, Mr. Blake.”

“That’s a good girl. Now let’s hear your apology for acting like a royal bitch.”

Blake could tell she was conflicted with her naturally female dominant instincts. And she hesitated a moment before she replied, “I’m very sorry.”

“I’m very sorry for…?”

“For acting like a royal bitch, sir.”

“Good. Now remember when you said I didn’t do it for you and I wasn’t your type?”

She nodded.

“What do you have to say about that now?”

“I was so wrong about that Mr. Blake. You are definitely my type and I’m sooo totally into you.”

“And you’d like to prove that by giving me the most incredible blowjob you’ve ever given, isn’t that right?”

“Yes, sir.”

“And it’s going to be the just like the one you described when I asked you out for drinks that first time.”

Tina nodded again, more eagerly this time. “Ummm, yes sir!”

“Well, then what are you waiting for, slut? Get to it.”

Tina was thrilled and a tingle shot through her entire body. She flashed her boss a very grateful look, then took a deep breath and went to work. She plunged his cock deep into her warm mouth and began pleasuring her lover with increasing intensity

It was even better that Blake imagined it would be. Tina was a world-class cocksucker. She worked his dick over like a pro, teasing, stroking, kissing blowing, licking. She performed like a veteran porn star.

Meanwhile, Tina was having the time of her life. She made sure that she used lots of saliva and gave her head a little twist as she pumped her mouth up and down on Blake’s raging erection. ‘It’s so big and hard’, she thought. ‘I can’t believe how awesome it tastes!’ She used her expert fingers to massage his balls and she gripped the base gently but firmly while she worked over his entire shaft with an incredible tongue bath. She loved the way her boss was grunting and telling her how good she was.

“Damn, you give great head you slut. Make sure you get it all in your hot mouth. Use that tongue. Yeah, that’s good. Ummm, I like the way you swirl it around. You don’t know how good that feels. You’re an excellent cocksucker. That’s right. Wrap those lips tight around it. Get it all wet and hard. Pucker those cheeks too, baby. Keep stroking it with your hand. Just like that, yeah. Lick my balls too. All over. That’s right. Mmmm. That’s fucking good head, slut. Keep that head bobbing up and down.”

Every word seemed to urge Tina on to more salacious cocksucking. The dirtier he talked, the more heated she became. She couldn’t get it down her throat deep enough or wrap her tongue around to taste enough of it.

“Yeah, you suck it just like a seasoned whore. Now lick underneath it. Use that tongue. Yes, up and down. Rub your lips over it. Now suckle the head…yeah use that tongue and press it up against the bottom. Yeah, I like the way you stare at me while you suck my dick. Slurp it you bitch. Yeah, that’s excellent. Your mouth is hot. I want you deep throat it. Get it all in there you cum-guzzling bitch. I still haven’t decided if I’m going to let you swallow or if I’m going to cum all over your pretty face. That’s right, suck it good baby. You like it in your mouth, don’t you Tina?”

Tina nodded and gave a soft moan of enthusiasm, and Blake almost believed she was sincere. After several more minutes of this ecstasy, he was ready to explode in her mouth. Blake wanted to extend his pleasure so he was inspired by an idea. He grabbed Tina by the hair and pulled her off his cock with a wet slurping pop.

“Am I doing something wrong sir?” Tina asked. She was dying to get back to work as soon as possible.

“No, just keep stroking my cock,” Blake said as took out his cell phone and unfolded it. “While you jerk me off, I want you to call Sasha. Tell her you’ll pick her up tonight because you want to give your boss a present.”

“But…”

“Do it, slut.”

“Yes, sir.”

While she continued to stroke her boss with one hand, Tina fumbled with the cell phone with the other until she finally managed to dial Sasha’s cell number. Sasha answered immediately and began to whine at Tina for not calling her in so long. After Tina calmed her girlfriend down with some excuse, she told Sasha, “I’m going to pick you up after I get off tonight.”

“Really?” Sasha said on the other end. She had perked up all of a sudden with the thought of being with her girlfriend again.

“Yeah,” Tina said. This was really going to be hard. But it was what her boss wanted and that was more important than Sasha’s hurt feelings. “We’re going to party tonight with my boss.”

There was a gasp and then, “What?”

“Yeah, I’m in the mood for a threesome. I think it would be really hot.”

“Tina! Are you serious! You’ve never…”

“Sasha, just be ready when I pick you up. My boss is really cool and you’ll really like him.”

“Tina! What’s going on?”

Tina’s natural dominance kicked in. “Sasha, you’d be ready to party or else!”

There was silence on the other end of the cell. Then Tina said “Bye!” and snapped the cell phone closed. She gazed up at her boss with an expectant look, as if she were asking him if she could get back to sucking his dick now.

Blake was amazed by Tina’s ability to manipulate her girlfriend. His cock was really throbbing now. Both by Tina’s soft stroking grip, but also with the thought of all the things he was going to do to these two bimbos. Get things warmed up with some hot girl on girl kissing and tongue action. Then he’d get Tina to put the cute redhead into some strict bondage ties and then fuck Tina hard while her girlfriend watched, MMPH-ing with a gag in her mouth. Maybe have Tina use a dildo on Sasha, and vice versa. Watch them while they performed a good old-fashioned sixty-nine on each other. Of course he’d have to have them both suck his prick at the same time. That was a given. He wondered how Tina would react when he spread Sasha’s legs and humped her into submission. There were all sorts of possibilities.

“Okay, baby, back to work. Get up here on my lap and ride me.”

Tina gasped with excitement. ‘Yes! He wants to fuck!’ She quickly got up and yanked her soaked panties down her long legs and then straddled her boss’s lap. With slow and deliberate movement she lowered herself on him, slipping his hard member into her wet slit until he filled her to the hilt. She nearly had an orgasm just by having him inside her silken sheath.

While Blake sat back and relaxed, Tina proceeded to grind her hips back and forth, working his cock deeper inside her. She threw her head back and let out a loud moan of ecstasy. She rocked slowly at first, but soon picked up the pace until she was thrusting her hips with force while her hands gripped his shoulders to steady her balance.

Meanwhile, Blake had already reached up and pulled the top of her mini-dress down to allow her cleavage to pop out. He’d been dying to fondle these prizes for a long time. He palmed them firmly in his hands and squeezed while Tina continued humping him. Blake took his time to explore her breasts, kissing, licking, biting, pinching and tweaking Tina’s erect nipples. He liked how she squealed and moaned at his taste and touch.

Just when Tina was about to let out a huge scream and explode with an orgasm, Blake forced her to stop.

“Okay, baby, get my dick back in your mouth. I’m ready to cum now.”

“But… I wasn’t finished, Mr. Blake!” Tina gasped.

“Hurry up, slut!”

“Yes, sir,” The unfulfilled brunette pouted. She got back down on her knees and wrapped her moist lips around her boss’s throbbing prick. Soon she was back into her rhythm, eagerly sucking him off as if his dick was the greatest tasting thing in the world.

Blake grunted and held Tina’s head still while he pumped his hips and fucked her mouth, forcing his dick deeper until he tensed up and unleashed multiple spurts of cum down her eager throat. He didn’t stop pumping until he made sure Tina had swallowed every drop. Then he slumped back on the couch with a loud sigh, keeping his fist clenched in her fluffy hair. He kept the moaning brunette’s mouth firmly on his dick until the tension fully subsided. Then when he was good and ready, Blake pulled out and swatted his wet dick against Tina’s lips and cheeks a few times in appreciation for the best head he’d ever had.

“Good girl,” Blake said, and gave Tina a nice pat on the head before he shoved her off his lap.

Tina stood up quickly, wiping a drop of cum off the edge of her lip. She slipped her panties back on and straightened up her sexy little cocktail dress while Blake went to his desk to get a cigar from his humidor. As he lit the fat Cuban, he told Tina, “Not bad,” between puffs.

There was a look of pouting disappointment on Tina’s face. “I can do better, Mr. Blake. I promise.”

“Yeah, you’ll have plenty of time for practice. Now that I think about it, you might as well move in with me so you can practice sucking and fucking full time.”

Tina brightened noticeably. “Are you serious? Ohmigod! That’s so awesome!”

“Yes. Starting tonight you’re going to become my full time girlfriend and fuck toy.”

Tina’s mouth fell open. She virtually jiggled with excitement and couldn’t wait to start packing her things. “Does that mean you’ll fuck my pussy real hard and let me suck your cock and swallow your cum?”

“Careful with that dirty mouth. I don’t want to have to put you over my knee again on the first day of our new arrangement.”

“Yes, sir!” Tina replied and then immediately shut her trap. She didn’t want to upset her boss.

Blake walked right up to Tina, put his finger on her lips and told her, “That’s right, baby. Get used to your new role and keep those pretty lips shut until I’m ready to put them to better use. Now, before you go, I have one last thing…”

Tina tensed up with anxiousness. “Yes, Mr. Blake?”

“I want you to call Sasha back right now.”

Tina arched her eyebrow suspiciously. “Why?”

“I want her to come right over for an audition.”

Tina gasped. “Audition?”

“Yes. I think she’d make an excellent addition to my stable. Maybe the two of you could even come up with a steamy little girl on girl show together. The clientele really gets off on that.”

“I know she’ll bitch and moan at first, but she’ll do whatever I say, I promise, Mr. Blake!”

“That’s good. And after the audition, we’ll go to my place and celebrate. How does that sound?”

Tina moaned at the thought of her and her lover both working for Blake and the idea of the inevitable threesome that would take place that night made her pussy and nipples tingle.

“That sounds so awesome, Mr. Blake…” Tina gushed.

“By the way, Sasha’s a fetish model right? I’m sure she has some nice bondage gear. Tell her to bring along some of her stuff. I think I’d like to see that hot little minx in a corset and stilettos get worked over with some toys while I watch. Then you’ll have the thrill of watching me do her while you’re all tied up and helpless.”

Tina whimpered with arousal and Blake decided she’d had enough for now. He showed her out the door and sent her off to work with one last hard swat on her still-burning ass.

THE END