The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

House of Sin: Taking Possession

Chapter One

Nicola bit down on her hand to muffle her moans as Sam pounded her from behind. Not all of the cleaners had gone home yet and they would be instantly fired if they were caught having sex at work. That was part of the fun, of course. Nicola also suspected that Sam wanted one of the cleaners to walk in and catch them, especially the curvy Polish blonde chick with the punk hairdo. In his sex-addled fantasy the cleaner probably joined in. Threw down her duster and peeled off her unflattering uniform to reveal a tightly honed yet busty body beneath, one that was inexplicably naked.

God, even I’m getting caught in Sam’s ridiculous fantasies, Nicola thought. Then again, aren’t I already in one? Cheating on his girlfriend and having sex on his desk?

In the distance they could hear the sound of the cleaner’s hoover. Sam sped up a little. They grinned in their mutually shared rebellion against work. The wet slapping sounds of Sam’s thighs and balls against Nicola’s sweat drenched buttocks were drowned out as his mobile went off.

‘Fuck, that’s Kayla calling. It’s her ring tone,’ he growled. The phone buzzed across the desk, the display lighting up with Kayla’s picture.

‘Answer it then,’ Nicola stopped biting down on her hand and reached for the phone.

‘No!’ he tried to take it from her but, too late, Nicola had pressed the answer button.

‘Hello?’ came Kayla’s distant voice.

Sam slowed his thrusts and glared daggers at Nicola. ‘Hey, what’s up?’

Nicola repositioned herself, pushing the distracted Sam against the desk and straddling his cock. She began to hump him noisily.

‘What’s that noise?’ Kayla asked.

‘I’m just helping one of the guys move a sofa. Yeah, that’s why I’m running a little late.’

‘Will you be long?’

‘Ah, not at this rate,’ Sam gasped. Nicola was grinding herself up and down with lewd enthusiasm, doing anything it took to rouse a noise from Sam that wasn’t speech. He tried to stick his fingers in her mouth to silence her. It didn’t work. She sucked and slurped on them with exaggerated passion.

‘Well there’s something we need to discuss.’

‘Is theeeere?’ Sam’s heart turned to ice as his cock turned to molten lava. Did Kayla know he was cheating on her?

‘Are you still moving that sofa while you’re on the phone?’

‘Yes. Yes. We can’t put it down now.’

‘Uh huh. Well I got this weird letter. I need to talk to you soon, so hurry up ok?’

‘No worries, I’m coming now.’ Sam hung up. Nicola thrust her hips into his crotch, delivering the final blow. He came messily and noisily. Nicola laughed.

‘Sick bitch,’ he said as they dressed.

‘It was fun though, wasn’t it? I really want to give you a blowjob while you have a long, intimate conversation with her. Tell you that you love her just as I make you burst in my mouth.’

The office door opened and the cleaner came in, the Polish chick with the green-dyed pixie haircut. She stared at them from behind her intricately crafted eyeshadow. Sam stuffed his shirt into his trousers while Nicola dropped a file on the floor, bending to pick it up, along with her discarded panties.

‘Hi, Natia. We were just doing a one-to-one,’ Sam explained.

‘Yeah, a personal review,’ Nicola giggled.

Natia rolled her eyes, emptied the bin and left. As if I didn’t know what goes on in this office, Natia thought. No one notices the cleaner, or thinks about what they throw away. A spent condom was at the bottom of the wastepaper basket, tucked beneath sheets of paper.

Back home, Sam greeted his girlfriend with a quick kiss on the cheek and sat down to tea. He watched in silent accusation as she piled a double helping of pasta bake onto her plate. Kayla had been made redundant six months ago from the job she had held since graduating seven years ago, and had failed to find any other work since. Laziness and ennui had set in, and so had the weight. His once lithe, go-getting girlfriend had turned pudgy up and down her body.

Sam said nothing about it. Instead his attention turned to the packet of legal documents on the table. ‘So what’s up, babe?’

‘My Great Aunt Deshayes passed away.’

‘Who?’

‘You never met her. I think I only met her a couple of times, when I was younger. She was a bit weird, my parents never really associated with her.’

‘Okay. Well, condolences etc.’

‘Say it like you mean it.’

Sam shrugged, ‘She’s some dead person I never met. People die all the time.’

‘You can be so callous sometimes.’ Kayla furrowed her brow. It didn’t do anything for her.

‘Sure. So?’

‘Anyway. She left me her house.’

‘Her house? Some old bungalow on the seafront filled with cats I assume?’

‘No. It’s a Georgian mansion house in Old Sinstone.’

‘Fuck. Those things go for more than a million, whatever the condition. Nice one, babe, your work troubles are over for a little while.’ She could live on the sale proceeds for a couple of years, maybe even set up a small business, Sam reasoned.

‘There’s a catch. I can’t sell it. I have to live in it if I want to inherit it.’

‘Live in it? It’s a nice area, but shit, my work is here. The commute is…’

‘I know. So that’s what we need to discuss.’

Things hadn’t been great between them lately. They hadn’t had sex in over a month. When they were having sex, it was lacklustre. Sam struggled to show any enthusiasm in his chubby girlfriend, and she lacked the spark of life to make it even half-interesting. Now, moving to Old Sinstone, the relationship would be under even greater pressure.

‘Okay, babe. I’ll give it a shot,’ Sam said with a reassuring smile.

And if this doesn’t work out, we’re done for.

Chapter Two

Kayla and Sam set out on the following weekend. The arrangements had been made with the family solicitor and Nicola’s official possession would begin that Saturday. They drove down to Old Sinstone, a remote and ancient village in the south of England, near the coast. There was a primordial quality to the thick vegetation that pressed in on their car as they searched the narrow country lanes for the house.

‘The Sat-Nav is freaking out again, and I can’t find this place on Google Maps. How is it not on Google Maps? They sent a van to the Antarctic but not to my Aunt’s village? Oh God, we’re lost,’ Kayla panicked.

‘Relax, babe. We’re nearly there,’ Sam, a project manager by trade, had studied the route on an old Ordnance Survey map he had found in the city library. Come on, come on, please be right, he thought to himself as he turned the car down a dark stretch of country road.

The car burst out of the dank, overgrown undergrowth into sunlight and a well-kept private road running along the edge of a trimmed field. Less than a mile away, beyond the old oaks and sculpted hedgerows, sat a three-storey mansion house.

‘Look! It has outbuildings bigger than our flat,’ Kayla pointed excitedly.

‘It probably has rooms bigger than our flat,’ Sam quipped dryly. Now he knew the way, he was confident he could trim down the commute, but it was still much too far to travel on a daily basis. Maybe if I keep the flat on myself and live out here on weekends, that may not be so bad, Sam thought. I could put Nicola in the flat. Two homes, two girls.

‘Wow. It’s not Georgian. It’s Neo-Palladian,’ Kayla said absently.

‘Since when were you an expert on architecture?’

‘I don’t know. I just know,’ she gave a puzzled look and shrugged it off.

The main part of the mansion house was a large square block, as wide as it was tall, fronted with four columns and capped with a peaked archway. Two separate wings spread out from the main building, lower in height but wider. Sam stopped the car at the steps leading up the front door, half-expecting a valet to slink out from some unseen nook and take his car away to the stables.

They agreed to leave the luggage for the moment and take a look around. Both of them shared excited, nervous glances. Kayla palmed the key, headed up the staircase and worked the ornate lock to the double doors. In spite of being twice her height, they swung open with lubricated ease. The two stepped in.

They entered the front lobby, their feet pressing down in the thick, luxurious pile of a carpet made sometime in the height of the British Empire. A modest staircase, only five or six feet wide, swept up the left hand side of the room to the first floor. Faint sunlight struggled to illuminate the room through the ceiling high windows, leaving dark nooks and corners.

Kayla caught something moving in one of the shadowy recesses. It was the outline of a sensuously tall woman looking at her with a hungry smile. She let out a sudden yelp of surprise

‘You okay, babe?’ Sam asked.

Kayla blinked. The shadows had reformed. There was nothing in that corner of the lobby. ‘Yeah. I just had this sudden sense that someone was watching me.’

‘We’re in a Scooby Doo mansion. There’s probably someone watching us through the eye holes of one of these paintings,’ Sam gestured at the series of oil paintings that went up the wall alongside the main staircase. One of them, fresher than the rest, caught his eye and he stood beneath it. It displayed a woman, perched regally with her hands in her lap, wearing an off-the-shoulder dress that accentuated more than it hid. Midnight blue hair was coiled ornately on her head, and then cascaded down her right shoulder, framing and highlighting the swell of her breasts. There was a suggestion of the ancient Greek goddess to her, mischievous and powerful. Dark, piercing eyes returned Sam’s gaze and he felt something stirring within him. The stress of the car ride melted away as he lost himself in those deep, soul-stealing eyes.

‘Who’s this good looking dame?’

‘Did you just say ‘dame’?’ Kayla mocked

Sam replied in a put-on Al Capone voice, ‘Nyah, what if I did, see?’ Then, returning to his normal voice, he said, ‘She could be a dame for all I know. Look around you. This is the type of place the aristocracy lived in.’

‘That was her. My Great Aunt Deshayes.’

Sam gave a low whistle. ‘Nice.’ He said. Very nice, he thought. Shame none of those smoking hot good looks made their way down the family tree to Kayla.

‘What a painting. It definitely feels like she’s looking right at me,’ Kayla said in a low voice.

Kayla was half-right. Her Great Aunt Deshayes, currently deceased, was looking at her, though not from the painting. The ghost of Lillian Deshayes had waited patiently in the empty rooms and corridors of the mansion for the arrival of her distant relative, and now she watched the two new arrivals with a playful smirk. A cloud of the darkness in the recesses of the room shifted and gave female form to the ghost, though to Sam and Kayla it appeared as nothing more than a shadow seen from the corner of their eye, one that shifted away the moment they tried to look at it. Neither of them paid it any attention as it, or rather Lillian Deshayes, approached them.

Lillian studied her distant niece with the same disappointment that had been bothering Sam in the past weeks and months. It doesn’t matter greatly, thought Lillian, once I have her I can easily make improvements.

Lillian moved up behind the shorter woman. Had she been corporeal, her breasts would have rested on Kayla’s blond head. The portrait failed to show how statuesque ‘Madame’ Deshayes really was. I can’t possess her body yet but I can sync up with her and start the process, Lillian thought to herself. The ghostly figure took a step forward.

She was instantly absorbed into Kayla’s body. Kayla gasped as a powerful chill hit her and she shivered from head to toe. She wrapped her heavy forearms around herself defensively. For a long, disorientating moment she felt dislocated from herself, as if she was only watching her body, and then the sensation passed as Lillian Deshayes ebbed back out of Kayla to reform behind her. Both women, the living and the ghost, seemed tired from a sudden exertion.

‘Are you sure you’re ok?’ Sam glanced down at Kayla with concern.

‘Oh, I’m just fine,’ Lillian Deshayes said huskily. The brief sensation of being alive had again had been exhilarating. Her voice went unheard.

‘Oh, I’m just fine,’ Kayla mumbled distantly.

Lillian grinned. Slowly, she lifted up her hands and traced gentle circles around her nipples. Beneath the shadow-smoke suggestion of the dress she wore, her pale nipples grew firm and erect. In front of her, Kayla’s breathing grew heavy as her own nipples began to press against the fabric of her bra, denting her tank top.

Lillian traced the hand sensuously down her firm stomach and quested for a spot between her legs. Kayla let out a small yell, as if she had just been fingered very, very skilfully. Unconsciously she parted her legs.

‘I’ll go get the bags, then,’ Sam said, giving his girlfriend a funny look.

Not just yet, stud, Lillian thought. Men were even easier for Lillian to manipulate. She brushed a hand against, and through, Sam’s flesh and blood cock. It became even more flesh and blood as Sam’s mind clouded and he leered first at the picture and then at Kayla. In the subdued, soft light of the lobby, his girlfriend’s recent chunkiness didn’t strike him as being all that bad.

‘Her arse has a delicious roundness, don’t you think?’ Lillian whispered into Sam’s ear. The words were not heard directly but trickled in to his subconscious mind. Lillian conjured images of Sam and Kayla’s lovemaking, vivid descriptions that Sam soon shared.

Yeah, I could just hump away into that all night if I could get her to go doggy style, Sam thought.

Kayla caught the lewd look. Something fired up within her, like an old furnace being restoked for the first time in a decade, and then it fizzled out again. Something about this place was putting her on edge.

‘Yeah, you get the bags. I’ll…’

‘Go make the bedroom ready,’ said Lillian.

‘Go make the bedroom ready,’ echoed Kayla.

Sam headed back down the stairs, a little stiff legged, and slightly surprised at his sudden arousal over his chubby girlfriend. Well, have to make do with what I’ve got while I’m in the middle of nowhere. And that Aunt, though! I could happily fuck Kayla’s arse and imagine it’s her smoking Aunt I’m doing.

Inside the lobby, Lillian smirked at Sam’s telegraphed thoughts and then guided Kayla to the master bedroom. Kayla was unaware she was following the ghost of her great aunt, who led the way through the labyrinthine corridors of the mansion house.

Chapter Three

The rest of the day was spent making a home for themselves. While Sam set up the kitchen, prepared dinner, swore at his lack of phone signal and ogled glances at Lillian’s portrait, his girlfriend was upstairs in the master bedroom with Lillian’s ghost. Changing the bedsheets was taking far longer than it should have done.

Lillian toyed with her prey. She sat splayed across a chaise longue, her pseudo-dress discarded so she could enjoy Kayla better. The two were connected in a feedback loop. Whatever one felt reverberated around the other’s nervous system and back again, amplifying even the tiniest pain or pleasure. Lillian was stroking the cleft of her cunt, teasing the edges with her long fingers, and watching the effect it had on poor Kayla.

She kept herself moving, bustling about the room to lay out sheets, towels, clothes and whatever else they needed to live. The problem was that if she stopped to rest, her hands would creep down, past the waistband of her jeans, underneath her cotton panties, and into the dark, inviting folds of her snatch. Twice she had caught herself standing in the middle of the room, lewdly pleasuring herself.

The heat wasn’t helping. The room was stuffy so she opened up a window but that didn’t stop the heat from building up within her. The furnace of sexual arousal was being gently stoked. As her pussy gradually caught fire and all her skin became flushed, she stripped off her clothes. Lillian watched with interest as the blonde’s breasts bounced free of their tank top. They remained encased in her bra.

Lillian sat up on the chaise longue and mimed moving her hand to her back to unclasp a bra. In the middle of the bedroom, Kayla, her eyes glazed, did the same. The bra fell to the floor. Lillian cupper her breasts and tweaked her nipples. Kayla cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples. Simultaneously, the two women moaned in pleasure as the electric thrill surged through both of them and back again.

‘Oh, yes,’ Lillian moaned. She lost control herself and started fingering her cunt furiously.

‘Oh, yes,’ Kayla whimpered back. Her hands still squeezed her own breasts. Distantly she felt the ghostly pleasures being experienced by Lillian, could feel the ghostly apparition of a hand teasing her own cunt, and also the emptiness of her pussy. It needed her attention. Her hands slid down hungrily over her naked torso, pulling her trousers down and…

Sam opened the bedroom door and popped his head in. ‘Ah, there you are. I’ve been in literally every other room. Dinner is…’ he stopped short as it finally registered that his girlfriend was semi-naked, her hands down her panties. His sudden arrival broke Lillian’s concentration and she lost control over her slut. Kayla came to, glancing around the bedroom which she couldn’t remember preparing, and at her pile of clothes which she couldn’t remember taking off. She began to panic.

‘Fuck,’ Lillian, the witch-ghost, swore. It was only a natural outburst of annoyance, but the magic of her word had a profound effect on Sam and Kayla.

‘Fuck dinner,’ growled Sam. He strode into the room, undoing his belt and fixing Kayla with a predatory gaze. Images of screwing Kayla had been coalescing around his mind all day, spiced with intercuts of the incredibly gorgeous Lillian.

‘Fuck me,’ whimpered Kayla. It had been over a month since she had last felt a hard cock between her legs. She was hot, burning up with sexual heat. It didn’t help that Lillian had returned her ghostly fingers to her own needy clit and started the sensual feedback loop of rising pleasure.

Sam roughly turned Kayla’s face towards his and kissed her passionately. The sudden shock of actual body contact nearly overwhelmed her and Lillian. Both girls mewled as the electric kiss coursed all the way down to their clits and ignited the fire into a raging inferno.

‘Ohhhhh,’ Lillian moaned.

‘Ohhhhh,’ Kayla followed. The bond of synchronisation between them was increasing in strength as the growing sexual energy flowed from Kayla and fed Lillian Deshaye’s unearthly power. With a good bout of sex, she would be strong enough to work some real magic. The two lovers only needed a nudge and they would be her slaves forever.

Lillian moaned as Sam mauled Kayla’s tits, his hands expertly tweaking the nipples. ‘Oh yes. I’m so fricking horny. I need this bad,’ Lillian said huskily. A moment later, the words were coming from Kayla’s mouth, a little more breathlessly.

‘Yeah? Good. Because you’re about to get fucked harder than you’ve ever been fucked,’ Sam promised. He followed through on his earlier daydreams and shoved Kayla forcefully onto the bed, face first. She gasped as her man’s strong hands pulled her up so that her ass was presented. Then he tugged at her panties, and when they caught around her spread thighs he gave one, quick yank and they fell apart.

No longer content to sit and watch from the side lines, Lillian rose from the chaise longue, her ghostly form moving behind Sam as he took off his clothes and positioned himself behind Kayla’s slickening cunt. Her hands traced their way down his sides, savouring the ridges of his muscled abdomen, before caressing his stiffening prick.

It’s big, but our little fucktoy is going to need much bigger after that build up. So let me help you out there, stud, Lillian thought. Her long fingers ran up and down Sam’s shaft and teased his tip. She poured some of her limited magic into the cock.

Sam became distracted by the sensations in his cock. It was as if the world’s most experienced whore was teasing and touching it, and he couldn’t help notice how incredibly turned on it made him. His cock had never looked so big before. It seemed several inches longer, and thicker. But that is impossible, surely, Sam thought.

‘Come on, Sam. Put it in in me. God, I need it so much,’ Kayla begged. She had never felt so horny. She wiggled her rear to entice some action, to show how ready she was for a good, hard fucking.

‘Quiet, bitch,’ Sam spanked Kayla’s large buttock with a hard slap. The sound echoed around the master bedroom. Both Kayla and Lillian nearly orgasmed from the pleasurable pain, but that was nothing to what followed. While she was still recoiling from the spank, Sam shoved his thickened cock into her dripping slit.

Kayla screamed.

Lillian screamed.

Kayla screamed again.

Sam began to thrust, his cock sliding in growing speed as his hips slapped against Kayla’s fleshy rear. He gripped her hips and gave it to her roughly, greedily satisfying his own building lusts until he grunted. Kayla gasped in bliss as she felt Sam’s hot cum fill her cunt.

The orgasm energised Lillian. She felt stronger than ever, but still she craved more power. Much more power. And there was one way to make it happen. ‘We’re not done yet,’ Lillian said.

‘We’re not done yet,’ Kayla chimed. She shuffled round, mewling as Sam’s cock slipped out of her needy cunt, and then took it in her mouth. ‘God, it’s gotten so big.’

Sam watched, amazed, as his typically vanilla girlfriend began to lick his cock. It usually took a lot of wheedling and persuading, and she would have never willing wrapped her lips around a cum coated cock. When she did agree to do it she was barely any good at it. And yet here she was, taking inch after inch of it like a seasoned cock whore.

Unseen by Sam and Kayla, Lillian positioned herself on the bed, whispering the arts of seduction into Kayla’s mind—all the ways to make a man cum hard and happy. Kayla’s lust-addled mind was pliable and receptive. She swallowed everything that was given to her.

The pressure rose rapidly in Sam’s balls. His cock tingled with Kayla’s magic touch. It vibrated on a dangerous resonance, so close to exploding in a huge climax but always kept on the cusp by Kayla’s now skilled tongue. It was too much. He grabbed her roughly by the back of the head and impaled her throat on his shaft. Everything exploded. What felt like whole pints of cum spurted hot and heavy down Kayla’s throat. She nearly gagged and lost control, but Lillian intervened. Lillian dealt with it. For a second, Kayla’s mind went blank, and then she was looking up at Sam, a dazed grin on both of their faces. Only Kayla’s was glazed with a frosting of man juices.

Lillian revelled in the power up of another orgasm, though this time it was less effective. It was better for her when Kayla orgasmed. Sam’s cock was wilting; he didn’t look like a man who was up for a third round. I’ll fix that, Lillian thought.

She reached over and worked Sam’s cock again, this time using the caress of her ghostly lips to infuse it with rocket fuel. Sam and Kayla watched in amazement as the cock suddenly sprang to life. It wasn’t to be the last time that night, either.

Lillian played with her puppets into the small hours of the following day. She would pump Sam up, who would then pump hard into Kayla, who screamed the house down like a bitch in heat, and when she orgasmed it poured more and more energy into Lillian. The ghost-witch would channel a portion of that energy back into Sam and start the process all over again.

Eventually, it became too much. All three of them collapsed on the bed. The room reeked of sex. The bedsheets were damp with sweat and semen. Kayla’s womb was full of the stuff. It oozed out of her tender cunt, but she didn’t care. She drifted off into a blissful sleep with her man’s strong arms around her.

Lillian didn’t sleep. She was utterly jacked on sexual energy. She throbbed and hummed with power. Fortunately, she knew the perfect way to expend it. Her hands trailed up and down Kayla’s sleeping form. It was a disappointing body. Too short and plump. But Lillian could fix that. Her ghost form dissipated into a roiling cloud of blackest shadow. It hovered over Kayla’s sleeping form, swirling and coalescing, then when the moment was right the shadow cloud dived down into Kayla’s mouth and nostrils, filling her body.

Chapter Four

Kayla’s eyelids fluttered. The whites of her eyes turned midnight black. Then her mahogany brown irises faded, as if sinking in a sea of black, until they were gone and only night remained. Her possessed body jerked upright, freed itself from Sam’s hold and walked across the room to the standing mirror.

Lillian didn’t have long. Even exhausted from the sex marathon, a distant part of Kayla was trying to fight the invasion. Lillian didn’t want to expend her energy fighting Kayla, not yet anyway. Instead she ran her—Kayla’s—hands from her stomach up to her breasts. Fat shifted with the movement of her hands. The stomach became taut and flat as the fat moved up, into the breasts. They swelled a size, and then another. Lillian pushed Kayla’s tits up and together so they looked hard, round and perfect. When she let go, they stayed that way. Magic had defied gravity to produce a pair of stunningly natural tits free of any sag.

Lillian smiled and tweaked the nipples, bringing them to stiff erection. They too stayed that way. Tomorrow Kayla would wake up to a pair of permanently stiff, and sensitive, nipples.

Hair lengthened, snaking down Kayla’s shoulders like tendrils, growing down to the elbows. It thickened and took on a rich, glossy sheen. Elsewhere, hair disappeared. Kayla’s snatch was left smooth as the pubic hair receded back into the body and vanished entirely.

Lillian admired the body in the mirror. There was so much more she wanted to change but her energy was dwindling. No matter. There was plenty of time. She lazily traced the smooth outline of her pussy, revelling in the naked sensitivity. She didn’t have long left in the body, but there was something she desperately wanted to do. She plunged two fingers into the cunt and gasped at the physical pleasure. It was much better that being a formless ghost. Lillian couldn’t wait to own Kayla’s body completely.

Sam awoke to find Kayla already up. She was stood in front of the full length mirror, utterly naked. It looked as if she was gently finger fucking herself. A soft moan escaped her lips and her body shuddered. Sam felt his prick stiffening. He leapt out of bed and strode up to Kayla, who seemed mesmerised by her own image. He leaned in to nuzzle her neck from behind and grab her breasts. They felt full and heavy, much heavier than before. His prick pressed against her buttocks.

‘You look different today,’ Sam remarked. He glanced at her face in the mirror. Her eyes were black. ‘Kayla…’ he began.

She blinked, her consciousness returning at the sound of her name. The darkness receded and her whites returned. Slate blue irises met her in the mirror, eyes that weren’t hers. Then she blinked again, and they were the same old brown they had always been.

‘Sam, something weird is going on here,’ Kayla said anxiously. The room darkened momentarily, as if a cloud had passed in front of the sun. Rather, a dark cloud had poured from Kayla’s body—her mouth and her cunt—and now reconstituted as the wickedly sexy form of Lillian Deshayes.

Sam was about to comment on all the strange events when Lillian derailed his train of thought. Instead of questioning how Kayla’s hair had grown by 15 inches in the night, or her breasts had swelled, or even why his cock was now a permanently throbbing erection that had doubled in size, he had a random image of shoving his cock in Kayla’s anus.

Kayla didn’t like anal. Suddenly Sam didn’t care about that. A voice in his head told him it would be a good idea. He slid his cock against Kayla’s pussy lips, lubricating it in the juices that had been pouring from Kayla’s cunt while Lillian fingered her, and then he nestled the cock head against her anus.

Kayla didn’t like anal. Suddenly Kayla didn’t care about that. A voice in her head told her it would be a good idea. She bent forward and braced herself against the mirror, presenting her rosebud. She bit her lip as Sam pushed it in. At first it wouldn’t go in, then with a hard shove it entered her ring and surged deep inside her. She howled.

It hurts so much, she thought.

It feels so good, the voice told her.

It feels… Kayla hesitated. Sam’s cock was hurting her. But was it? It was starting to feel…

So good, the voice finished.

‘It feels so good,’ Kayla howled between thrusts. It was deep and hot inside her, filling her core and making her whole. Her tits rocked back and forth, slapping against the mirror, the stiff nipples tingling when they hit the cold looking-glass.

Without warning, Sam spanked her. Kayla tensed up in pleasured shock. Her buttocks clenched, gripping Sam’s cock and sending him over the edge. Boiling hot cum flooded her bowels and sent Kayla beyond the brink of orgasm. The two collapsed in a pile of hot, sweaty flesh.

Lillian crooned as a vast surge of sexual energy washed over her. Having feasted on her breakfast, she gave the other two a mental nudge to go eat. She needed them full of energy so they could keep her full of energy.

The rest of the weekend followed the same pattern as the night before, only with occasional breaks for eating, napping and going to the toilet. Whenever Sam or Kayla tried to question the cause of the fuckfest, or Kayla’s changing body, Lillian would pull a string here, plant a thought there, and in no time her two puppets would be wildly rutting away again.

When Sam left for work the following morning, Kayla could barely walk and Lillian was fat and delirious on sexual energy. Once again her eyes turned to Kayla’s sleeping form, ready to invest back some of the energy that had been sent her way.

Chapter Five

Wake up, Kayla.

Kayla came to. It was early afternoon. The sunlight streamed in through the large windows. Sam had gone. She was alone.

Not alone, my dear.

‘Where are you?’ Kayla asked the voice. It sounded close, almost as if it were…

Inside you.

Kayla began to panic, ‘Who are you? Get out of me right now!’

Hush, my child. It doesn’t matter who I am. I want what’s best for you. That’s why I can’t leave. Here, relax a little.

Kayla watched powerlessly as her hands moved of their own accord. They glided down her taut stomach, leaving a burning trail in their wake. One hand stroked her clit, the other sent gentle fingers questing between into her pussy.

After a couple of soft, screaming orgasms had calmed her down, Kayla left the bed in a daze and found herself standing in front of the mirror. Lillian was in the driving seat now. The witch grinned wickedly as Kayla’s eyes turned slate blue.

‘What else shall we change?’ Lillian asked. She caressed the long, lustrous hair and frowned at it. ‘What colour do you call this? No, I don’t like it. It’s got to go.’

Kayla watched helplessly as her sandy blonde hair turned pitch black at the roots. The darkness spread like an oil slick, giving her hair an unnatural sheen as it crept from root to tip.

‘No!’ Kayla protested and fought with her all her mental will. ‘Stop it. Get out of my body.’

The surprise counter-attack nearly shook the ghost from her body. Lillian marvelled in amazement at the effort. But she had a back-up plan. ‘Why fight me? Poor little Kayla. No one wants you. Unemployed and unloved. Only I can give you purpose in this world if you accept me.’

‘Sam loves me!’

‘Does he? Let’s see how much he loves you,’ Lillian touched the mirror and the surface rippled. The reflection of Kayla and the bedroom disappeared beneath the ripples and were replaced with an office—Sam’s office. Kayla gasped in horror at the sight of Sam pounding into her best friend, Nicola. She was bent over the desk, her eyes were hooded and glazed over, her breath ragged and short. Nicola was in seventh heaven.

There was raw, bestial pureness to their lovemaking that Kayla had never experienced before. It’s true, she thought, Sam doesn’t love me. And Nicola! That bitch!

Yes. Give yourself to me. Accept me. I will make them love you. Everyone will love and worship you. Just give me your body, Lillian urged.

There was no immediate response. Kayla was lost. In the mirror, she saw Sam pick up Nicola and flip her manfully round. He mauled her tits as he slammed his enhanced cock so far into her it must have penetrated her womb.

Give yourself to me, Lillian insisted.

Take me, Kayla responded in despair. Laughter echoed around her head. It was as if she had been knocked over; she was entirely powerless now. Her body no longer followed her orders. She was just the back seat passenger.

‘Flesh and blood again,’ Lillian purred. ‘Now, where were we? Oh yes, renovating this modest home of mine. Hair, check.

‘Lips?’ she pursed her thin lips. Kayla watched in disembodied fascination as her lips—what used to be her lips—plumped up into bountiful, thick, cock-caressing, soul-stealing, pillowy lips. ‘Check,’ Lillian tittered.

‘Hips?’ The once narrow hips swiftly flared out as wide as Lillian’s shoulders. ‘Check.’

‘Waist?’ Although the stomach was taut and firm, the midriff was still broad. Lillian breathed in, cinching in her waistline, lending more of an hourglass appearance to her new body. Then she breathed out. Just as her tits didn’t sag when she let go of them, the waistline kept its new, trim shape. Sam might have just been able to touch thumbs and fingers if he placed both hands on Lillian’s waist. That was something Lillian would explore later. ‘Check.

‘Tits? These tits aren’t nearly big enough, are they Kayla?’

No. Sam always liked the sight of big tits, Kayla replied. She now felt like the invader in this body, a body which was looking less and less like her by the minute and more like… Aunt Deshayes. Oh my God, it’s you…

‘Slow clap, darling. Well done.’

But why?

‘Possessing a new body is a tricky art if you aren’t a demon. In time there’s always a high risk of rejection. That’s just inconvenient. It does work best on blood relatives, and you were the ideal candidate. Young, female, and very pliable in my hands. Now, where were we? Oh yes, tits…’ Lillian gasped as her D cups swelled, rising with each breath until they had nearly doubled in size again. She hefted one appreciatively. Rich, silky smooth orbs of breast flesh, capped with dark aureoles and forever stiff nipples as thick as fingertips. They still defied gravity.

‘There’s still so much more I want to do to this body, but I had best save some energy for tonight. We’ll be having a guest over.’

Lillian went to find Kayla’s phone and sent her ‘guest’ a text inviting to come see the mansion that evening, and to stay the night. In the meantime, Lillian returned to bed to play with her new assets. There was a lot to explore.

Chapter Six

Nicola arrived at the Deshayes’ mansion later that evening with Sam. He drove. She gave him a blowjob on the way. By the time they pulled up to the mansion she was incredibly horny and was wondering how she could sneak in a quick fuck with Sam without Kayla knowing. There were a lot of rooms. She would find a way. Ever since that afternoon, when Sam had obliterated her cunt with his impossibly large cock, she had been so switched on. Nothing cured it for long. Twice she had fingered herself to orgasm at work, in the toilet cubicle, and then again as they drove through the country lanes of Old Sinstone.

Twice she had begged Sam to pull over, to fuck her on the hood of the car, but he had just smiled and carried on driving. It was as if something was calling him back to the mansion, and there could be no delay. So, against all bodily desires, he ignored the same burning need to fuck vigorously out here in the middle of nowhere, and instead drove on.

They entered together. For a moment Nicola was overcome with the grandeur of the mansion lobby, and then she too saw what had made Sam’s jaw drop. Kayla—or so they thought—greeted them at the top of the great staircase. She was wearing one of Lillian Deshayes’ dresses. The off-the-shoulder, midnight blue dress would not have fitted the old Kayla. But this Kayla had the tits and hips to pull it off. It clung to her, a second skin that accentuated every curve and erect nipple.

Lillian walked gracefully down the staircase, her legs sheathed in sheer silk stockings, her feet in glossy patent leather high heels. As she walked, her massive tits bounced with a gentle rhythm, hips swayed in hypnotic circles, and her hair cascaded endlessly over her shoulders. A lust-inspiring aroma lingered in her wake.

‘Wow, Kayla, you look amazing. How did…?’ Nicola began.

‘Oh this? I just let my hair out and dyed it, and threw on this dress I found. Isn’t it gorgeous? Speaking of gorgeous, hello dear.’ Lillian kissed Sam long and passionately.

Nicola watched, enthralled and jealous. It took her an awkward moment to realise she wasn’t jealous because she wanted to kiss Sam, but because she wanted to be kissed by Kayla. It was enough to make her panties dissolve with the flood of juices pouring out of her. They needed to go at the earliest opportunity. She needed some fucking release at the earliest opportunity. At this rate she would screw a door knob just to get off. Though what she really wanted was… what? Sam, or Kayla? She wasn’t sure anymore.

Lillian broke off the kiss. Sam stood dazed. She patted his cheek. ‘Why don’t you go make some drinks for everyone? Nicola and I are going to have a little girls talk.’

With that she took Nicola by the hand and led her away into the mansion. Nicola couldn’t resist, couldn’t speak. She was breathless with joy. Kayla wanted to speak with her in private! Unbidden images of being eaten out by Kayla flooded her mind. No, that wasn’t right… the image flipped until it was her on her hands and knees, worshipping Kayla’s treasure. Somehow that felt better.

Lillian led her to one of the sitting rooms and gestured for Nicola to sit in a chair. She was surprised but not unhappy when Lillian straddled her lap, her large breasts thrust into her face and her arms around her neck. Slowly, Lillian leaned in for a kiss. First she planted a quick, soft kiss on Nicola’s hungry lips, and then she moved in with a slow, languorous kiss with an inquisitive tongue.

Nicola could have sworn she felt Lillian’s tongue grow longer in her mouth; it nearly wrapped itself around her own tongue. Then it retreated and Nicola felt a longing emptiness. She peered up into those slate blue eyes, losing herself against their hard dominance.

‘You’ve been a naughty girl,’ Lillian crooned as she stroked Nicola’s hair.

‘I… I have?’ Nicola stammered. Her heart thudded in her chest. What had she done to displease Kayla?

Lillian leant in, softly biting Nicola’s ear. Nicola moaned in ecstasy. ‘I know you’ve been cheating with Sam. I don’t blame you. It’s a good cock. But that cock belongs to me now. So if you want it ever again, you have to beg me for permission.’

‘Oh! Ok…’ Nicola was confused, and yet excited.

‘Do you know what else belongs to me?’

Nicola shook her head.

‘You do. Ever since you laid eyes on me, you were mine. You want to feel this body, don’t you?’ Lillian arched her back, sending her tits surging forward. Nicola whimpered. A heat was building within her core, a confused, desperate heat. Her hands tentatively moved to caress those amazing breasts.

Her hands were suddenly slapped away. Lillian’s eyes blazed. ‘Who said you could touch?’

‘Please, can I touch? I need to feel you,’ Nicola begged.

‘No. Only beautiful things can touch me.’

Nicola was taken aback. ‘I’m pretty! Aren’t I?’

Lillian stroked Nicola’s blonde hair and ran a hand down Nicola’s supple body. It was easy to see why Sam had been having an affair with Nicola. She had been taller, slimmer and bustier than Kayla. But now Kayla was Lillian, and Nicola was a pale comparison. ‘You need to be prettier to please your mistress. Do you want to be prettier for me?’

‘Yes, anything. I need you,’ Nicola gasped. Her loins were burning. The heat that had been building up in the car had been a smouldering blaze, and now Lillian was pouring gasoline all over the fire. It was out of control.

‘All I needed to hear.’ Lillian placed her hands on Nicola and began channelling the last reserves of her sexual energy into the girl. She considered it a safe investment—there would be a lot recouped very soon.

Nicola felt the surge of pure energy. It brought her to the brink of a mind-shattering climax, but Lillian kept her poised on the edge. While Nicola writhed in her seat, trying to pleasure herself to send herself tumbling over the edge and into the abyss of pure pleasure, changes were happening to her.

Her honey blonde hair turned platinum, and grew in straight lines down to her shoulder blades. Lips swelled as if stung by a whole hive of bees, then turned princess pink with a shine so glossy Lillian could see herself reflected in those moist, glistening lips.

Nails followed suit, growing in length and transforming to a pretty pink. They were now perfect for tracing around a nipple, teasing a clit, or sinking deep into a man’s flesh to get a better grip during a wild fucking.

Skin darkened into a luscious bronze tan, with all the blemishes fading, and any hair that wasn’t on her head vanishing away to leave smooth, supple skin.

Nicola’s natural beauty—her hips and buttocks and tits—were inflated to plastic proportions. They swelled and plumped and grew and ballooned until Nicola resembled a caricature version of herself. But this was no parody caricature—this was a hyped-up, sex bomb version of herself, as if she had been run through a porn filter and come out the other side looking like ten of the best female porn stars combined.

Nicola looked up with big, blue eyes, eyes devoid of intelligence and burning with lust, at her mistress. Her big, fat lips parted in arousal and a tongue—now studded—emerged to lick at the pink, glitzy lips.

Lillian produced a black leather collar and fastened it around Nicola’s slender neck. Magic sealed it shut permanently.

‘Now, my slut. If you’re a good girl, I might let you have Sam’s cock later. But right now, mistress is hungry.’ Lillian eased herself off the bimbo and sat back on a chaise longue. She reclined like a Greek goddess and parted her pussy lips invitingly. Nicola fell to her knees and crawled to her mistress.

Nicola had never eaten out a cunt before, but then she’d never been seduced by a witch and transformed into a bimbo bombshell, so it was a small concern really. It amazed her how quickly she took to the idea of being a personal slut to a living goddess.

Sex had always been on Nicola’s mind. She wasn’t fucking Sam because she loved him. He wasn’t even that great—at least not until that day, when his cock had become supercharged. It was just that Nicola really loved sex. And now she had been turned into a sex engine. Men would worship her, do anything to fuck her, just as she would do anything to worship and fuck her mistress.

Nicola had never eaten out a cunt before, but she knew what a woman wanted, and she found out what her mistress wanted.

By the time Sam arrived with cocktails for them, Nicola’s face was deep between Lillian’s thighs, lapping away with a sharp, skilful tongue. Lillian was shuddering with rising ecstasy, her hands teasing her own nipples.

Sam nearly dropped the tray. If he had, it would have bounced off his suddenly erect cock and back into his hands again. Instead he put down the tray, the drinks instantly forgotten, and began removing his clothes.

Nicola looked up at her mistress. Juices covered her face. ‘Please can I have his cock now, mistress?’

‘You’re a greedy little slut, aren’t you? But you’ve taken well to your new role as my slave, so I’ll be generous,’ Lillian purred.

Sam should have been confused by Nicola’s sudden transformation, but he was smart and horny enough not to question how a nice looking girl had been replaced with an impossible fucktoy. At least, not when said fucktoy had presented her white hot dripping slit ready for impaling.

He gripped her around her tiny waist and gave her every last screaming inch.

Lillian grinned lasciviously as her two puppets writhed and fucked. Their orgasms fuelled her, filled her with dark magics. Her own body had its needs, and as the mistress she should have demanded their attention focus on her, but watching Sam and Nicola fuck like wild animals served a necessary purpose.

Inside, the final shred of Kayla was destroyed as she watched, up close, the love of her life thrusting away into her best friend.

Chapter Seven

Anyone on the entire floor would have heard Nicola’s howls coming from Sam’s office, interspersed with his occasional grunts. Anyone except for Natia as she pushed the noisy hoover half-heartedly along the hallway and listened to her music on her iPod. So when she walked in to Sam’s office and saw Nicola practically pinned to the floor, her huge breasts squished like overinflated balloons between her chest and the carpet, juddering back and forth as Sam drilled in to her from behind, she was a little surprised.

Only a little, mind you. She knew what went on in this office. She tossed out their spent condoms and Kleenex, after all. But normally Sam and Nicola finished up before she arrived, and usually looked a little bashful at having nearly been ‘caught’. But not this time.

This time they were hard at it. When Natia had walked in, Sam had simply given her a grin and a cheeky wink before wapping out his humongous cock and shoving it deep between Nicola’s perfect bubble-butt. There were juices everywhere. All over Sam and Nicola, the desk, the carpet… and some were slowly seeping from Natia’s own cunt.

Boy, it looks like these two have had work done. Sam looks like he’s hit the gym, and Nicola… wow. Nicola. I wish I had tits like that, Natia thought.

‘And you can, my dear,’ said Lillian. She had been waiting for Natia’s arrival, and now she emerged from smoke and shadow behind the surprised Polish girl. Natia tried to turn around but Lillian embraced her tight, enveloping the back of her head in a mammoth pair of breasts and caressing her front with two sensual hands. Nicola whimpered as adrenaline and lust coursed through her body.

‘I need someone to serve under me. I have such a very big house and, as you can see, it gets so wet and messy. If you come and live with me, I can offer you very generous benefits…’ Lillian clasped Natia’s small breasts. Natia watched in amazement as they slowly grew and strained against the flimsy bra she wore. Just as suddenly, the sensation of them expanding stopped. Nicola felt great disappointment but she understood. Only this incredible woman could give her breasts—breasts like Nicola’s!

Lillian continued her pitch, ‘…and excellent rewards.’ Now her hands moved down, leaving a burning trail until a fingertip struck her clit and ignited the whole bonfire. Nicola nearly fell to her knees. Lillian caught her, turned her around and brought her in for a deep, loving kiss. It went on and on, and Natia never wanted it to stop. Her knees buckled, her cunt exploded, and her soul screamed out.

Lillian finally released the small punk girl.

‘So. Do we have a deal?’

Natia could only nod and emit a small moan in dumbstruck arousal.

Chapter Eight

In her previous life, Lillian Deshayes had been a powerful witch. Death had not been the showstopper it was for most other careers. Her spirit had crossed over to the other side, travelled dark, infernal realms, and visited mystical places. Now that she was back among the corporeal and living, in the stolen body of her great niece, her spirit acted as a bridge, a conductor, for otherworldly forces. And sex was the catalyst that fuelled the flow of power. It was, after all, the most primal organic force in the living universe.

Lillian had a good thing going on. Right now, she lazed in her chaise longue in the sitting room, overlooking the lawn as she held a cocktail in one hand and Natia’s head in the other. She pushed down, urging the girl to work harder and faster at her clit. Lillian purred as Natia picked up speed and power.

Their sexual tryst was charging her up, just as the sex Sam and Nicola were having was also pouring power into her. It didn’t matter that they were on the other side of the mansion, in the kitchen. They belonged to Lillian now. Wherever they were, whoever they had sex with, would boost Lillian’s dark magic and fuel her power.

But it wasn’t enough. Lillian wanted more. And there was also the annoying inconvenience of earthly matters to tend to. The grass outside needed cutting for one thing, and it was becoming a struggle to feed and clothe them all. Now that Natia worked exclusively as Lillian’s personal housemaid, and Nicola swapped between cooking and fucking, there was only Sam’s salary coming in.

It was all good. Lillian had a plan. She had always had a plan. She finished her drink, and not long after finished the rising orgasm that had been building in her loins. Lillian nearly crushed Natia’s head between her powerful thighs as she screamed in ecstasy.

Natia looked up, her spiky green hair all mussed up, with a dopey grin on her face. She was pleased that she had pleased her mistress. Lillian, a little breathless, nodded her approval and handed over her empty glass for a refill. ‘Be a darling and fetch Sam, would you?’

‘Can he and I…?’ Natia asked hopefully as she refilled Lillian’s glass and handed it to her.

Lillian rolled her eyes. ‘Oh, if you must, but be quick. I need to talk to him.’

Natia practically skipped out of the sitting room, nearly falling over as she did. Lillian smirked. Perhaps giving the small girl beachball-sized breasts had been a mistake. And then, perhaps not. Lillian decided to inflate them another two cup sizes when the girl returned. It amused her to tweak Natia’s body. She didn’t seem to mind it.

It didn’t take long before she felt a series of powerful orgasms wash over her as, in the kitchen, Sam first came in Nicola and then shoved his cock into Natia, exploding deep in her womb in record time. Natia had really taken the words ‘be quick’ to heart, Lillian mused.

Soon after, Sam appeared in his trousers. He grabbed at Lillian like a hungry beast. She slapped him away imperiously and he slunk back. ‘Not now. First we must discuss business.’ Lillian just hoped Sam still had some brains left and that he hadn’t spunked them all out over Nicola’s tits. ‘I need you to manage an important project for me. This mansion is so empty. It needs more beautiful young girls, don’t you think? We must have a dozen spare bedrooms here. Find some young pretty things to occupy them—girls looking for a change in life.’

Sam nodded and left to set to work. Inside there was still an intelligence, and he knew that’s what his mistress needed from him right now. Lillian smiled evilly at the thought of what was to come.

Chapter Nine

The minibus pulled up outside the Deshayes mansion house and twelve young women disembarked, a little awed at the grand old house. The driver helped to drop their luggage onto the gravel driveway before gunning the engine and disappearing back into the wilderness they had travelled through to get here. They shifted uneasily and shared nervous glances.

None of them knew each other. Some had chatted on the journey, others had kept to themselves. They were from all walks of life, all creeds and colours, but each of the young women was, in her own way, lost in life. The mysterious retreat they had found online promised serenity and purpose in life, a new look and outlook, and true happiness.

Now they stood at the foot of the steps wondering what they had gotten themselves into. The big oak doors opened soundlessly and a beautiful woman emerged, or rather, her tits emerged and she followed them out some time later. It was Natia, and she skipped excitedly down the stairs to meet and greet.

The girls stared in shock and awe at her magnificent breasts, offset by a pixie punk hairdo and an obscenely revealing maid’s outfit. Another woman appeared, this one a blonde bombshell with an hourglass figure, and then a man.

‘Hi there everyone. Welcome to the Deshayes retreat. Madame Deshayes is a little busy right now, but she will speak to you all personally in due course. So grab your bags, let’s get you settled. I’m sure you’ll want to wash up and refresh after the long journey,’ Sam said to them all.

The girls picked up their bags and followed Natia and Nicola who led them to their rooms. Each room was sumptuously decorated with plush four-poster beds, velvet curtains, and thick shag pile carpets.

Lucy was the last to be shown her room. Natia plumped the pillows and threw back the bedcovers on the huge bed. It looked so very, very soft. Almost as soft as Natia’s big breasts. Lillian had pumped them up again. There wasn’t even a game ball that described them anymore.

Lucy, a slender Asian girl with a boyish figure, stared at them jealously. Then she yawned. A drowsiness had come over her the moment she stepped foot in the mansion. Wordlessly, Natia smiled and helped Lucy set down her bags and take off her coat. When the beautiful pixie girl began to remove Lucy’s shirt, the Asian didn’t complain. That wasn’t like her at all. She had come on the retreat because being around other people gave her anxiety. The website had promised it would solve all of that.

Was the retreat working already? Lucy wondered.

‘When do we meet Madame Deshayes?’ Lucy said, stifling another yawn.

‘Ssh. Soon.’ Natia pushed Lucy toward the bed and tucked her in. Within moments she fell into a deep, magic-induced slumber.

The same was happening across the mansion. In each bedroom, the girls were struggling to undress before their leaden limbs collapsed onto the thick, downy softness of the beds and they went under into oblivion.

The moment they went under they were enslaved by Lillian.

The witch entered their unresisting minds and set to work. Fears and anxieties, the hang-ups that had forced them to seek the retreat, were smoothed over and erased. Past traumas were forgotten, future troubles were smashed.

Lillian dove down another level. She found repressed libidos, buried sexual desires, sunken dreams, and gently brought them all up to the surface. Nothing was out of bounds to these girls now; every sexual deviance was fair game, and it was a game they wanted to play all the time. They would be constantly on and horny.

Lillian then made the plunge to the deepest depths of each girl’s mind, to the realm of their core being. She tweaked and teased and remoulded personalities and personal desires until, as one, each girl had only one driving impulse in life—to serve the mistress.

Making the mistress happy made them happy.

Only the mistress mattered.

Serve the mistress.

Before she left, she touched their bare, naked souls with a loving caress, leaving her mark on them forever. When they woke, they would feel a lingering emptiness that only being in the presence of the mistress would heal.

Lillian emerged back into her body, as exhausted as the girls she had sent to sleep. The mansion fell into a peaceful slumber as the mistress and her disciples rested.

Around them, the next part of the plan was being enacted. Sam and the girls made the preparations for the upcoming grand opening of Madame Deshayes’ brothel. Soon, rich and powerful people would arrive at the mansion. They would hand over money, yes, but also a part of their soul to be with the gorgeous girls that Madame Deshayes was going to craft and offer them. In turn, the bestial sexual rutting would fuel her otherworldly power, and her control over the influential men and women who would visit her brothel would give her power in this world.

The girls slept on, unaware that they were becoming sleeping beauties, as breasts slowly swelled with each gentle breath, and lips plumped in lusty anticipation of a kiss from a prince yet to come.