The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How Many Easter Bunnies?

“Officer, Officer. I want you to arrest those men.”

Officer Kent O’Malley put down the burger he was eating and he looked at the woman facing him. “What seems to be the problem, Miss?”

“Those men, they took advantage of me and I want them arrested.

Normally, such a claim might have evoked a more forceful reaction from the good officer but one look at the men in question was enough to make the officer wonder just what the heck was going on and he couldn’t help but wonder if maybe someone was playing a practical joke on him because each of the men in question was wearing a bunny suit. This, he decided, was going to require just a little more investigation. The man wiped his lips, took a swig from his soda and said to the girl, “Why don’t you tell me what’s going on.”

“I want those men arrested.”

“I know that,” the officer said, “but why do you want them arrested.”

“Because they took unfair advantage of me.”

“And how did they do that?”

“They each said they were the Easter Bunny.”

“All right, and—”

“Don’t get me wrong, officer. I’m not stupid. I mean, I know I’m only eighteen years old and I know I may not be worldly wise but I’m not stupid. Everyone knows that the Easter Bunny lives at the North Pole with Santa so I knew damn well that they couldn’t be the Easter Bunny.”

“Uh huh. So, I’m not getting this. Tell me again. How did these men take advantage of you?”

The girl sighed as if she were talking to a complete idiot. “Isn’t it obvious,” she said. “I mean, everyone knows that the Easter Bunny doesn’t come out of his hole until February 2nd, and if he sees his shadow, then Easter’s going to be six weeks late.”

“Okay—”

“So, when these guys said they were the Easter Bunny, I thought for sure that they knew I knew they weren’t telling the truth.”

“Sounds almost logical in a very weird, convoluted, sort of way. Go on.”

“But even if they weren’t the Easter Bunny, I thought they might be some of his helpers.”

“His helpers?”

“Sure! You know. His helpers. The ones who help him make all the chocolate eggs.”

“Okay, Miss, that’s all very well and interesting but I’m on a break, and I really have to finish eating my lunch before my break is over, so if you don’t mind—”

“But they raped me.”

That got the policeman’s attention. “Did you say rape?”

“I most certainly did,” the girl said triumphantly.

The man looked at the girl. “All right. Why don’t you start over again, right from the very beginning and tell me exactly what happened.”

The girl sighed and looked at the man like he must have been stupid because if he’d been listening to her, then he would have already known what she was talking about, but then almost as quickly, her demeanor changed. “Okay,” she said. “Here’s the way it happened. We’re here in the mall, right, and I walk in, and I see this guy in the center of the mall taking pictures with the kiddies, and I’m getting kind of ticked off because he’s saying he’s the Easter Bunny and like I’ve already said, I know damn well, he can’t be the Easter Bunny because I know it’s not Easter yet so I know the Easter Bunny is still at the North Pole.

“So anyway, I’m not going to say anything because I don’t want to raise a fuss in front of all the kiddies even though I think they should know what a fraud is being perpetrated on them, but most of them are there with their parents and their parents should know better, so if their parents aren’t going to say anything, then who am I to jump in and say it, right?”

The officer nodded. So far, he had no idea what the girl was talking about, but if it advanced the story, then fine.

“So anyway,” the girl continued, “I’m going to just leave it alone but just as I’m about to walk away, they stop taking pictures and they say the Easter Bunny needs to take a break, and of course, that gets me all riled up again because as we all know, the Easter Bunny doesn’t take breaks.”

“Ri-i-i-ight.”

“So anyway, I’m just standing there looking at this travesty and suddenly, I realize this so-called Easter Bunny is coming up to me and he kinds of looks at me, and he tells me how he saw me looking at him and he tells me I’m looking mighty fine.

“Like the Easter Bunny would use words like ‘fine’. I mean bodacious, sure. Hot to trot, definitely, but fine. Not a chance. That’s not the way the Easter Bunny talks.”

“Okay.”

“That’s when I realize this guy has no idea what the hell he’s doing and that’s when I start to realize that not only is he not the real Easter Bunny, but he’s not even one of the Easter Bunny’s helpers. That’s when I begin to realize that this guy is just a man in a bunny suit.”

“A reasonable surmise,” said the officer.

“Huh?”

“A good guess.”

“Oh. Yeah. Why didn’t you just say that. So anyway, this guy, he says he looks at me and he says I’m looking fine and he asks if we can get together, and I tell him that I’m not really interested in him, that what really got my attention was the Easter Bunny, and he says, ‘So you really like the Easter Bunny, do you’, and I start to tell him how cool the real Easter Bunny is and he just looks at me and then he says, ‘Well, if you like the Easter Bunny that much, I think I got some friends you should meet.’

“I’m not totally gullible. I ask him what friends, and he’s telling me that they’re Easter Bunnies, just like him.

“That’s when I know something’s wrong because as I said already, I know he’s not the Easter Bunny but I figure I’ll go along with him so I can expose his whole sordid racket, so I tell him, sure, I’d like to meet his friends.”

“All right. Go on.”

“So, he takes me to this back room and he takes off his head thingy, and that’s when I can see I was right. He’s just a man. He’s a bald man and he’s old, too, and then he takes out his cell phone and he makes a couple of calls and all the while, I’m getting more and more ticked off because everyone knows the Easter Bunny doesn’t use cell phones. Everyone knows the Easter Bunny uses telepathy.”

“But you’d already decided this man wasn’t the Easter Bunny.”

“But he was wearing the suit. That has to stand for something, right?”

The officer shook his head. “Go on.”

“So he makes his calls and he tells me his friends are working in other parts of the mall and that they’re both on breaks, too, and that they’ll be right over, so we wait.”

“Okay, fine. I’m with you so far.”

“And then he offers me some candy and I ask what this is and he says it’s a very special kind of candy, and I say what kind of candy, because I’m like totally allergic to peanuts, and he says it’s nothing like that. He says it’s an aphrodesiac, and I say aphro-what, and he says it again, and I say no thanks, I’m not black.

“But then he says it doesn’t matter but that I should have some because I’m looking kind of distraught and that’s when I realized how upset this whole thing had been making me and how right he was and since he was finally being sort of kind which is definitely something the real Easter Bunny would do, I took a piece of candy.

“I see.”

“So the candy, it helps sorta and he tells me to take another so I do and then I take another and another and another because even though they’re not chocolate eggs, they’re really good.

“Well, it’s not all that long before these two show up.”

The officer nodded. Somebody had to be putting him up to this but whoever it was, he had to give them credit. This sure was one hell of a damned good put-up job. Still, as soon as he figured out who it was ... well, hell, there was going to be hell to pay for this but at least all the players were now in place. “Go on,” he said.

“So the man is there and he introduces his friends to me. ‘This is the girl,’ he tells his buddies and they’re all like real interested and I’m wondering just what the heck he’s been telling them about me.”

“A reasonable concern,” the officer said. “So go on.”

“So that’s when I let them have it,” the girl said. “I tell them that I know they’re not the Easter Bunny or even the Easter Bunny’s helpers and I tell them that if they don’t watch themselves, I’m going to tell the Easter Bunny just how bad they’re being.

“Well, these guys, they just look at each other and laugh and then one of them looks at me and he says, ‘but if the Easter Bunny lives at the North Pole, how are you going to tell him about us.’

“It was a good point, one I hadn’t thought of before.

“’And besides,’ says another, ‘how do you know that we’re not telling the truth?”

“I’m kind of interested in hearing the answer to that one myself,” the officer said.

The girl looked at the officer and sighed. “Well, isn’t it obvious,” she said.

“Not really, but do go on. What did they say?”

“They said I didn’t know all the facts, that they were working for the Easter Bunny in a covert sort of way, and that they appreciated my diligence in looking out for the Easter Bunny’s interests, and they said the Easter Bunny was going to appreciate it, too, when they reported back to him and at first, that made me feel really good and cool inside, but almost as quickly, I realized that what they were saying couldn’t possibly be right because the Easter Bunny uses fairies to tell him what’s going on and that’s when I realized that they were stringing me along.”

“Yeah and then what happened?”

“Well, I decided two could play that game so as soon as I realized they were stringing me along, I decided I’d string them along, too. Pretty smart, huh?”

“I doubt it, but let’s just see where this is going.”

“So the first Easter Bunny, the one who called his friends, he tells me I need to show just how willing I am to be of help to the Easter Bunny and I ask him what it is that he has in mind, and he tells me that I should take off all my clothes.

“I, of course, am thinking that this is completely nonsensical but even as I’m thinking it, I’m also thinking how much I really do want to take my clothes off. I mean, I’m not usually like that but all of the sudden, my body is feeling all hot and tingly and I’m kind of thinking I kind of would like to take my clothes off. Why does the Easter Bunny need me to do that, I ask.”

“And the answer?”

“Because, I’m told, the Easter Bunny is a creature of nature, and he needs to see me in my natural state.

“Well, in a way, I guess that makes sense,” the girl said. “I mean there’s no one else on Earth that I’d get naked for more than the Easter Bunny so of course, when they say that, even though I know they’re not telling the truth, since I’m trying to play along with them to find out their dastardly plans and since I’m feeling so tingly hot, I decide I’m going to have to do it, so of course, I have to take off my clothes.”

“Naturally,” the officer said. “What else would you do.”

“Exactly, but even as I started to take off my clothes, I noticed the men were taking their clothes off, too, so I challenge them. ‘Hey,’ I say, ‘what are you doing,’ and they say they’re taking their clothes off, too because that’s what the Easter Bunny would want them to do, and that, of course, makes absolutely no sense at all,”

“It doesn’t?”

“No, of course, it doesn’t,” the girl said. “The Easter Bunny is a boy bunny. Why would he want to see a boy get naked. Come on, that’s obvious, isn’t it?”

“Sure. Whatever you say.”

“So there we are, the four of us, all standing there naked and I can tell the men are all staring at my body and it’s making me even hotter. One of them, the first one, he’s like really old, like fifty or something, and he’s pretty much bald on top although he’s got a little hair on the side, and one of them, he’s really tall and thin and he’s black, and the third guy, he’s just kind of pudgy and overweight, and I look at them and they look at me and then I ask the question. Now what?

“The men look at me and then they look at each other and I can tell they really didn’t expect me to go this far and then the first guy, he tells me that if I really want to please the Easter Bunny, then I needed to be more bunny-like.”

“What the hell does that mean?”

“That’s what I asked and that’s when the man told me I should get down on my hands and knees and when I asked why, he just told me to do it.

“Well, I have to tell you I was feeling so hot and tingly that it almost made me want to do what the man said. I mean, I knew they were all looking at my naked body and that just made me even hotter.”

“Okay.”

“So, no sooner had I done it than I felt the man coming up behind me and let me tell you, for an old man, he sure had a cock that didn’t feel that old. I couldn’t help myself. I moaned as I took that cock inside me and then I just kept right on moaning. That cock just felt so good and as soon as he did it, I knew I wanted it. I wanted it bad.”

“So he fucked you?”

“Oh yeah,” the girl said. “They took turns doing it but that guy was the first.”

“Okay, so—”

“So I got this guy’s cock inside me and I just can’t help myself. It just feels so good to get fucked like that and I’m just moaning and moaning and moaning, and all the while, he’s asking what it feels like to be fucked bunny style.

“I decide I’m not going to answer him because I know that’s just what he wants from me so I keep my mouth shut or I keep it as shut as much as I can but I can’t keep it shut all the way because that cock just feels so good inside me that I can’t help myself. I have to moan.

“The man keeps asking me what it feels like to be fucked like a little fuck bunny but I say nothing and for my troubles, he just keeps fucking me even harder and as hot as I’m feeling, if keeping quiet means I’m going to get fucked harder, I know I’m not going to say a word.

“I know he wants to make me say something but I resist. I know he’s going to make me cum and in spite of it, even though I know he’s not the real Easter Bunny, I know I want to let him do it and so that’s just what I do. I let him fuck me and I let him make me cum and even as he’s doing it, I can feel him cum inside me.”

The officer turns and looks at the man but the man just looks back as if to ask what the problem is all about. “Go on,” said the officer.

“So no sooner than the first man cums inside me than I felt someone else coming up behind me. I felt his hand on my ass and I felt him slide a finger up inside my pussy. It’s the black man and I can hear him purr. ‘Somebody’s all nice and full of cum,’ he says, ‘but I don’t care. Sloppy seconds is just fine with me, so if what you want is to get fucked by the Easter Bunny, then I’m here to give you just what you want.’

“I’m about to tell him that I know he’s not the Easter Bunny but before I can even open my mouth, he slides his cock up behind me and then he pushes it in and after that, I can do little more than just moan.

“I can see Mr. Pudgy standing there, stroking his cock and I know what he’s thinking. He’s thinking he can’t wait to get his cock inside me and I know what I’m thinking. I’m thinking I may have let the first two guys inside me but that’s it. I’m not going to let anyone else in.

“But then the black guy goes to work on my pussy and I just stop thinking. I can’t help myself. I mean that cock, it’s so big and so hard, and my pussy is so small and tight, and I just can’t help myself. I want him to fuck me. I want him to fuck me hard.

“I know he knows I like what he’s doing because he gives my ass a slap. ‘Yeah, you like this, don’t you. You like this black cock.’

“I want to tell him no because I’m still like totally pissed off at what he’s doing but every time I try and open my mouth, he shoves my cock in my pussy and I end up forgetting what I’m going to say.”

The officer looked at the black man. “Impressive.”

The black man just shrugged.

“’You ever wonder where the cream filling comes from inside those little chocolate eggs’, he asks me and I tell him no.

“’Well,’ he tells me, ‘I’m in charge of all that and I got me a chocolate body right here, so if you want to know where the cream filling comes from, I can show you.

“I’ve always wondered where the cream filling comes from and even though I know he’s not the Easter Bunny, I know he’s older than me so I’m saying sure, I want to know. Tell me where the cream filling comes from.

“’I’ll do even better than that,” he says. “I’ll show you.

“I was about to ask what he meant by that but before I could say anything, he pulls his cock out of me and he comes around me and he sticks it in my mouth.”

“Yeah, I almost thought I could see that coming.”

“Huh?”

“Nothing. Go on.”

“So he’s got that cock in me and he’s telling me to suck the cream filling out of him and I don’t want to do it because I’m not stupid,” the girl began.

“Could have fooled me,” the officer muttered under his breath.

“Huh?”

“Nothing. Please continue.”

“I’m not stupid,” the girl said again, “but I’m pretty sure that the cream filling inside those eggs doesn’t come from there, but then I start to think about it and I start to think about the consistency of the stuff and, well, you know, it gets me thinking—”

“So what’d you do?”

“I sucked on his cock.”

“Of course.”

“Well, I had to find out if he was telling the truth.”

“Oh sure,” said the officer. “By all means. I agree, but do go on.”

“So anyway, I have his cock in my mouth and then Mr. Pudgy comes up behind me—”

“Let me guess? He fucks you from behind.”

“Oh yeah. He goes and he sticks it first in my pussy and then later in my ass and he fucks me good.”

“I take it he made you cum.”

“Oh yeah. He fucked me so hard. I mean, I thought the other guys were good but that last guy, he was the fucking best and just as he went and came in my pussy, he came so hard that I thought I was going to pass out or something and then when I didn’t think it could get any better, the black guy went and filled my mouth with his cream filling, and you know what?”

“What?”

The girl grinned. “It really does taste like the cream filling in those eggs.”

The officer sighed. “Okay, Miss, I don’t know what the game is here, but I have to get back to work—”

“But I want those men arrested.”

“For what?”

“They raped me.”

The officer shook his head. “It was consensual, Miss. They might have tricked you and you might have let them do it but in the end, you fucked them back.”

“So you mean it wasn’t rape? You mean they didn’t take advantage of me?”

“Sorry. ‘Fraid not. Looks like you got fucked all by yourself.”

So, how many Easter Bunnies does it take to screw in a dim bulb? Answer: It depends on just how many cocks you can fit inside her.