The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is erotic gay fiction, and contains adult material meant for mature audiences ONLY. It may contain supernatural themes, sex scenes, mind control, drug use, pornography and other adult themes. If you want to use the story please ask first.

All characters are the creation of the author. Any similarities to other characters are merely coincidental.

How to take down a Super Hero: Chapter 2 – The Cyborg

by Baralai

I have succeeded phase one and have seduced Psy. Well he’s seduced to men now, and that’s a proper victory. It’s not like I’m finished with him, he is still a threat…but he’s gay now. Well the main idea was to get him to not notice any changes; that’s the important thing.

With the changes that I have planned for the entire team, Psy would have noticed in a second. Now when he looks inside his teammates head and see daydreams of hot male on male action, he’ll want to encourage the imagination a bit. Okay so maybe I need to tinker with the guy a bit more but the main concern of treat from Psy is brought down. That’s a pretty cool victory. And more importantly nobody knows.

And that’s really the main rule of evil plans: Don’t get caught. It’s one thing to get away with the crime but its even better that no one even realizes there is a crime. How can anyone catch you if they don’t even know there is a crime? So we’re going to keep a low profile, cause I don’t want anyone finding out anything. Well for now anyways.

* * *

Something wasn’t really right and a strange man was trying to figure it out. Widget looked at the monitor; He really didn’t need to though. He had a film over his eyes that could show him all the data he needed to know. Such was the life of a cyborg…or whatever he was. Still it was kind of pleasant to do stuff the normal way to keep old habits and not freak out everyone all the time.

Widget was the Super Patrol’s tech expert. He was a particular master at his field, considering he was literally part of it. His back spine was totally new age technology, or possibly alien technology, or it could have been made by the nanobites. It was never that clear. There was a lot of mixing of technology and parts that made up Widget. Though he was fully human at one point of his life though, he was pretty sure of that. Anyways beside his spine, his left arm was totally metal while only a finger on his right hand was made of metal. His left leg was also cybernetic and he literally had abs of steel. Okay the abs were a compartment for a laser cannon and various other weapons and tools. His back shoulder blades could also sprout metal wings that created an anti-gravity field that allowed him to fly.

His mind was also a living computer. He had nanobites in his blood stream and could dive into any computer. Still the reading he was getting now were a little weird. One of the computers wasn’t working right. He did a scan, but found nothing and now he was looking at the terminal that checked up on all of his inventions. Nothing was reported to be going wrong, but there was something off with the “net field.” The net field was sort of a cybernetic field that he sensed, sort of like being a psychic for technology, the Computer Whisperer.

Widget check out the power grid and nothing was noticeably wrong. He opened up the net field a little more. He was getting the odd feeling from the third floor. He looked closer and found it was on the west wing. “hmmm,” thought Widget, “That would be where Psy’s system would be.” Widget had created the Psychic Enhancer Distress Perceiver System (PEDPS) to assist Psy in locating crimes being done while upholding the laws put down for psychics. It was one of his proudest inventions in that it was built with the understanding of politics and need. Usually he just tinkered around on things he really didn’t understand and when he was finished he’d have to mess around with the new invention to see how it worked…or what it did. Like right now he had the schematics for a machine in his head, but he had no idea what it did, but he knew where it got it’s energy source from…He should really go check up of the PEDPS. He also needed to come up with better names. But when you build three to twenty new machines a day, there wasn’t much hours left to find proper names.

Widget made his way up onto the third floor. According to his scanners within the building, Psy was currently using his computer. He was wondering if there was something wrong, why hadn’t Psy reported anything? Well he was having a hard time figuring out if there was something wrong, so it was very likely that Psy didn’t notice anything. Still it was dangerous to use a malfunctioning machine that was attached to your mind. Yet it was odd that Psy was using the PEDPS now. According to the Super Patrol’s log, Psy wasn’t scheduled to be on patrol. And he hated using that machine.

Widget activated the paging system and he heard the light beeps letting Psy know someone was about to enter the room. It was designed as a doorbell, but it was inspired by Star Trek. Odd how these things can be brought from all sorts of ideas. No wonder he couldn’t keep track of all his new ideas. His thoughts came up with another invention to be constructed. I might be a transporter…it sure looked like the transporter from Star Trek…but it might me a new power source…or a stasis field for containment…or maybe something for medical use. He’d have to build it to find out.

Widget entered the room and found that Psy seemed to have a bit of a scare. He looked fairly nervous from his facial expressions and was he sweating? That was odd.

“Greetings Psy. According to my scans there may be some issues of concern for the Psychic Enhancer Distress Perceiver System. I recommend that I do a full check before any continual use. It is best I check this out before you hook this machine up to your cerebral cortex. I will try to finish as quickly as possible.”

“Um…er…Sure Widg. I’ll just head out and let you do you’re thing. Um let me know when I can get back on, okay.” Psy walked out of the room rather quickly and walking fairly oddly in Widget’s observation.

Still he had a job to do. He took out the main control panel and hooked up his left arm to the system. Once he was hooked up be could look at what was odd about the system and figure out what was wrong. He still couldn’t believe how dangerous it would have been if Psy had been hooked up to the machine if something went wrong. His mind may have been…may have been…mind…been……..may….mind…..virus…..alert………………………………………………………

* * *

Outside of the PEDPS room Psy felt like he was having a panic attack. Could heroes have a panic attack? Still he felt like he was going to freak out. Widget was checking the history of the computer and would be able to see what Psy had been looking at all night long.

Psy tried to calm himself. It may be possible that Widget might not look at the internet history. He didn’t really know how Widget scanned the computer. And he also didn’t know how the teammate would react to the information if he found it. Well it was hard to figure out what was going on in the cyborg’s head on any given day. What was he going to do? Would Widget let everyone know he was looking at that stuff? Despite his anxieties, he was also hoping that Widget would hurry up so he could continue to look at “that stuff.” All those hot men playing with each other. All those gorgeous cocks being stroked, sucked and slammed into tight asses. His mind started to wander.

Psy wasn’t paying attention to where he was going and ran into someone. It wasn’t enough to knock them down but enough to leave both men in a halt. Psy looked up at his teammate, Cabal. “Er, sorry Stone. Kind of tired and not looking where I’m going.” Psy felt like his face was flushing. What the hell. He never blushed before. Psy found himself checking his teammate’s physique. Cabal’s uniform was also made of leather. The costume clung tightly to the man’s body. Psy found himself wishing he could press his face into that leather covered crotch in front of him. He was definitely staring at that area when he suddenly remembered Cabal and looked up quickly.

Cabal looked at Psy inquisitively with a slight frown in his face. It looked like Cabal was unhappy with something. Psy for a second thought that his teammate knew for sure.

“No worries Psy. You’ve seemed to have gone overtime last night. I thought you got off 6 hours ago? Still make sure to use proper codenames while we are on duty.”

Psy felt he like a weight let loose of him. Cabal was freaking out about the alias slip. “Oops, sorry Cabal. Guess I need some sleep.”

“I’ll say. Also you kind of smell, mate.” Cabal said while scrunching his nose.

Psy suddenly became conscious that he was still covered in his own cum. After jerking off for hours of porn watching, he had continually cummed upon himself. True he licked up most of the mess but the smell still lingered. “Yeah guess I should take a shower before I hit the bed. Good luck on your patrol Sto…Cabal.”

With that Psy ran to his room. He locked his door and made deal to his promise to shower. He felt how sore his over used cock was from the constant use the night before. He then dried off and fell into bed while still in the buff. He fell asleep quickly finally realizing how tired he was.

* * *

Downloading…New_Command…13%

This was odd. Something was installing itself into Widget’s databanks. Also Widget himself could not seem to move. He simply watched and stared at the computer screen in front of him. As soon has he plugged himself into the PEDPS this new program started to run. Widget wanted to call this a Trogen Virus, but that name was already used. This was something a little different. Something that worked itself even inside his systems. Widget felt it would be logical to be scared or trying to make some sort of strategy at least, but this was not the case.

Whatever was downloading was a large amount of information. Widget tried to focus on what data was being transmitted.

Cocksucking…2%

Submission…37%

Male_Erogenous_Zones…1%

Sexual_Orientation…15%

Sexual_Positions…4%

Anal_Play…3%

The computer screen to the PEDPS showed the bars slowly increasing in each section. Widget couldn’t understand what was going on. It looked like someone was uploading information into his systems. He tried to access the new data being stored. One of the files within the ‘Cocksucking’ folder had completed downloading and Widget scanned the file. It contained information on how to fold back one’s teeth under their gums in order to not scratch the shaft of the cock. Widget deduced that this folder was information on how to properly suck a man’s cock.

But this was odd. Why would someone download this information? As of this point the program was not purging information from his systems. This was good since it would not take information that could endanger the team. But is also would not allow for his safety/failsafe system to take in effect.

Widget had to figure out a way to break out of the system but for some off reason he was finding his motivation to fight the process decreasing. He looked back at the screen.

New_Commands…22%

Cocksucking…15%

Submission…76%

Male_Erogenous_Zones…11%

Sexual_Orientation…33%

Sexual_Positions…9%

Anal_Play…10%

Porn…2%

Bondage…1%

Widget noticed that some new programs were being added. That was interesting. But why was it so hard to fight back against the system. It was like he was almost lack motivation to go against the program. He looked back at the Cocksucking folder. In the folder he found that some of the files transmitted pleasure responses to sucking cock. It was quite genius really. The program not only trained him to be an expert cocksucker but also rewarded him with positive neurotransmitters to enjoy the activity.

He then looked at the Submission folder which was now at 84%. Widget noticed that this program seemed to be uploading the fastest. In the download process it was marked as highest propriety. But why? He decided hesitantly to look into this folder; Although he did it with some regrets.

This data made him compliant to his Master. It would make him never question his Master’s programming or commands. This made sense. It would explain why he was having such a hard time fighting back the programming. The program itself was making him less resistant. His Master was very wise. Widget looked back at the screen.

New_Commands…29%

Cocksucking…24%

Submission…COMPLETED

Male_Erogenous_Zones…34%

Sexual_Orientation…48%

Sexual_Positions…19%

Anal_Play…23%

Porn…3%

Bondage…8%

Sex_Toys…8%

Manipulation…2%

Widget watched the screen complacently. He found himself slightly impatient and excited for the program to finish uploading. He also found his own cock getting hard at all the sexual images now running through his system. It was an intriguing sensation to have sexual feelings again. But he had a lot more data to collect for his Master.

* * *

Psy was awakened from his bed by the pager system. Someone was outside his quarters. He absent mindedly told the computer to let the guest in. He looked up from his bed and saw Hero, the team’s field leader. It was then that he groggily remembered he was naked.

“Gah,” he cried out while attempting to cover himself with the sheets.

“Hello Psy,” Said the muscular Hero. Psy found his eyes scanning over Hero’s tight body. His costume didn’t leave much to the imagination, and at the moment he wasn’t complaining. Except that he had to hide his hard on.

“Hero! Sorry I was half asleep when you…um when you.” Psy played with hiding his hard dick while also attempting to soak in more of the eye candy in front of him.

“Relax Psy. I’m actually here because there was a few crimes that went unreported last night. Dr. Steel robbed a bank last night. I thought you were on patrol with that devise Widget built for you. Normally you’d catch something like that. Is everything all right?”

It was then that Psy noticed concern in his leader’s face. He may have actually worried about his well being or maybe his efficiency.

“Well Widget reported a problem with the computer. He is checking on it right now. So there may be a glitch or something.”

“That would be reasonable. And would you stop trying to hide yourself it only making things more noticeable. Relax we all get morning wood. Let me know when the thing…whatever Widget named it…is up and running again.”

“Yes sir.” Psy tried to salute his superior, but then remembered he was using that hand to cover his dick. He quickly recupped his hand as Hero walked out of the room. Psy watched how Hero’s tight ass moved until his door regrettably closed. Once the door closed Psy found himself jerking himself off to the lingering thoughts of Hero.

* * *

He was so close. He didn’t even have to look at the screen anymore to know this. Widget could feel the data was almost done. Soon he would completely in control of his Master.

Widget’s attention was off of the screen and now focused on his own body. He had begun to explore new sensations in his body as his Sexual_Orientation folder started to build. He had been asexual before, but now uploaded with a large sexual interest he found his own body needed to be investigated by hand. His cock was at full mast and he was sweating…where there was skin. His vocal pants were weak and submissive sounding but the cyborg was enthralled with the sensations.

He discovered that his Master had gifted him with many porn videos for him to screen. This allowed for a large amount of enjoyment. It also would help him play out some of the scenes when the time was right.

He soon found that his Master wasn’t just teaching him gay sex but also how to manipulate and take advantage of his former teammates.

He’d do anything for his Master. The thought of pleasing him was making Widget body ache. It was then that he felt an odd sensation. His whole body, his whole system, all of his nanobots shook with ecstasy. He looked up at the screen and saw that the entire program was ‘COMPLETED.’ The pressure build until his cock exploded and Widget panted out deep breaths.

It was intriguing that he could still cum. He had never experimented before. He would have to try more experiments in the future. He scooped up some of his cum. This would be for testing. He placed the component into a specimen jar and stored it in a compartment in his leg.

Widget unhooked himself from the computer and put his few scraps of clothes on just as Psy walked into the room.

“How is the thing? Did you find anything thing…er um weird?” Psy asked meekly.

“There are a few glitches but they were fixed. Thank you for allowing me to look at the computer.”

Psy looked at Widget like he wanted to ask something, but then thought better of it. “Well I guess I should report to Hero that the PEDPS is up and running again. He’ll want me to get back on patrol.”

“Do not worry yourself. I will report to Hero. Why don’t you get back to patrol now Psy?” With that Widget left Psy alone. He had no intention of informing Hero that the computer was working. If Hero thought it was broke then he would not notice that Psy was preoccupied on his patrols. He scanned the net field and found that Psy was already searching for his favorite porn star.

Widget gave an evil grin as he walked back to his lab. He had some items in mind to invent. And he had a good idea what they did.

* * *

Yahoo! Score two. And this one it totally mine! True I don’t know how half his tech works, but we’ll figure that out.

I read reports from Mr. Tech that Widget’s failsafe disallows anyone form taking information from his system. But it doesn’t stop from downloading info. I mean upload data. Well he downloads and I upload…well you get the idea. Stupid idea for a failsafe. Now Widget is more than happy to give me all the secrets I want.

Again its all about planning. Widget will have access to all the info I need and can help move things along very quickly. Everything is moving along exactly as planned. Although Widget did find the disturbance in the PEDPS far more quickly than I anticipated.

Soon the Hero Master will have all of the Super Patrol under his command. Dud I really need to think of a better name.

* * *