The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is erotic gay fiction, and contains adult material meant for mature audiences ONLY. It may contain supernatural themes, sex scenes, mind control, drug use, pornography and other adult themes. If you want to use the story please ask first.

All characters are the creation of the author. Any similarities to other characters are merely coincidental.

How to take down a Super Hero: Chapter 3 – Fire and Ice

by Baralai

Things are moving fairly quickly. I’m actually quite happy how things are working. But I shouldn’t be too contempt. We get too wrapped up in victory to see that we are not keeping track of all the players. That is yet another flaw we villains keep displaying. We do have a lot of flaws. Wonder why that is?

But now things should be even easier now that I have an accomplice inside the team. I sent him some items to mess around with. With Widget’s knowledge he can boost the items I have.

I also have more data on my prey. Widget sent me all the information this morning and now I’m finding more and more ways to exploit the Super Patrol. Too bad I can only do each one once…well corrupt them once anyhow.

* * *

Hardcore knocked on the lab’s door. He had to be careful with doors. He had a tendency to forget his super strength. And when it came to Widget’s lab he definitely had to be more careful. The cyborg had a tendency to build things without the knowledge of what they did. There were many times the team had to band together to fix the mess the machines made. Hardcore shivered thinking about the tentacle monster from time Widget had accidently a portal to the 6th dimension.

Widget opened the door and greeted his teammate. “Hello Hardcore. Can I be of service?”

Hardcore looked a Widget for a second. There was something off with his smile, like he just said something with a double meaning. But Widget was always weird. “Um, I just moved a rather large crate that was delivered for you in storage area 3. Were you expecting something?”

“Actually yes. I was expecting this package. It will have equipment needed for a couple of projects I plan to work on. Thank you for your assistance.”

“Well that’s good. Cause it didn’t have a return address, nor billing information. Just thought that was weird is all.”

“Do not worry yourself. Everything is running as planned.” Widget said with the same smile. “Now if you’ll excuse me I appear to be very busy at the moment.”

* * *

The blonde man had entered the room, striding like he owned the world. His muscles seemed more exaggerated than they normally were. Victor looked up and asked James where he forgot his shirt. Victor wondered if he meant his own shirt or the striking blonde man’s. He wasn’t sure. The blonde man didn’t seem to care. He gave a cheshire grin and soon wrapped his arms around Victor’s naked torso.

At first Victor tried to figure out what felt wrong. James would not normally act like this. But he found that he himself wasn’t fighting. He just watched as James’ face became closer. Soon the man pressed his lips against Victor’s mouth. He felt his body burning, like it was on fire. The fire was coming from James. Victor felt the fire from the arms pulling him in closer, the muscular chest he was being pressed against and most importantly the tongue that danced with his own.

Victor found himself eagerly returning his friend’s kiss. He felt his will subside even further as he suddenly noticed both of them were nude. For a second he had wondered when they had removed the rest of the clothing, but the thought slipped away as James’ hands explore his exposed body.

James pulled away from the kiss leaving Victor nearly breathless. Victor let out a breath of visible cold air as he watched the blonde stare back at him. Victor soon found himself on the ground, James licking his way down his chest. His tongue left a trail of fire in place of saliva, but all Victor felt was pure bliss.

Soon the tongue made its way to Victor’s hard cock. James savored the object before him as Victor found himself panting at the sight of the long blonde hair and chiseled face suckling on his cock. He could not take his eyes away. It was like he needed to know that it was James doing this to him and no one else.

Victor found himself screaming, “Gods Apollo I need you to FUCK ME!”

….

Victor woke up in a cold sweat. Well that was an understatement. The sweat was turning into droplets of ice on his skin. Not that that bothered him that much. His skin was attuned to the cold. After all he was the heroic Frost. It was originally Jack Frost, but the media shortened it to Frost and it seemed to stick. Frost could create and manipulate ice, change the temperature in the room and could create subzero temperatures on a rainy day in August. He was known for having a cool head in the heat of battle.

At this current moment he felt a little freaked. The first decent rest he had in ages and he had one hell of a nightmare. Still panting he looked at the stiffest hard-on he had since college. Maybe it wasn’t a nightmare that he had just awakened from but still.

He lifted his lithe frame into a sitting position in the bed and looked around his quarters. He could see his reflection in the mirror. His skin was always pale. Not to the point of looking white, but be was always fair skinned. This he attributed to his powers, since he could never tanned or even had sun burn. Still the starkness of his rich long black hair contrasted his skin. His normally playboy face and charms looked more distressed and dismal than usual.

He had six hours until he was supposed to go on patrol…with Apollo. Frost tried to figure out why he had to be paired with that particular teammate. It made some sense. Apollo was fire to his ice. They balanced each other out and not just in powers. Frost was near invincible and could shatter and reform himself when damaged. Apollo had the strength that Frost lacked. It had made sense to pair the two up as they were on a normal basis. And the two were great friends.

But today though, Frost preferred it wasn’t Apollo at his back…that was poor choice of words. “Stupid dream,” Frost muttered to himself. It was the dream that was making him weird. His thoughts lingered back to the images. Normally Frost forgot his dreams upon waking, but this wasn’t the case at the moment.

He remembered Apollo’s hand caressing his skin. A trail of heat crossing wherever he touched. Frost remembered the feeling of melting (both figurative and literal) in the dream. He was so ruptured by his steamy partner. But he was straight. Wasn’t he? He had never had these feelings before tonight, but they were so intense. His mind seemed to feel exhausted thinking of all this.

To make matters worst was that Frost was still dead tired. He had been suffering bouts of insomnia lately, mostly due to the stressful job. He and Apollo were the youngest on the team in their mid twenties. They were also the two with least combat experience. This being the reason they were normally paired while everyone else normally went solo on patrol.

Frost decided he needed to catch up on his sleep and fell back into bed. He restarted the device next to his alarm. Widget had made something for him to get some sleep. As soon as the device was started Frost felt his consciousness slipping as he fell back into sleep. He also found himself back in a familiar dream and in a familiar pair of arms.

* * *

It’s all about the stealth. The equipment I sent Widget is mostly based on that. I can’t take down all the heroes at once, but I can start nudging them. Weaken their defense while they aren’t looking.

Like the device I had that will effect beta waves affecting arousal while mixing in with Theta and Delta waves to mess up the mental receptors during sleep. But it goes beyond that, it reprograms the pleasure sensors in the brain. The dreams of the rainbow road to the unconscious as Freud said. I’m just giving the phrase an extra meaning.

If all goes well, one of the heroes will be having very fun dreams. But hopefully not too drastic, don’t want them to get too freaked and find out something. You can’t be overt in a plan by this. If you get caught its all over.

* * *

“What the hell are you doing to me!” Apollo yelled.

“I am going to put you in a trance,” stated Widget. “At least that it what I hope to accomplish.”

“You serious? You’re going to hypnotize me?” Apollo eyed the weird gun in his teammate’s hand. It didn’t look like a hypnotizing ray, but Apollo wasn’t sure what one would look like.

“That would be the intended purpose. I am still in the testing phase with this project.”

Apollo looked at the cyborg. Widget had always made sure stuff was safe before testing it on humans, but still something felt off about this. “But why?”

“Why would I invent a erm…I am so bad with names, lets call it a trance ray.”

“How about Hypno Ray,” Apollo suggested.

“Adequate,” Widget responded, “The idea is that if we could put our adversaries into a trance state while in battle then…”

Apollo cut him off saying, “Then we could avoid battles. That means no civilian casualties, no property damage, and not getting ourselves banged up catching crooks. Widget that a great idea!” The blonde then paused giving another thought. “But why am I testing it?”

“My data shows that you have a lower mental resistance scores than most of the team. Thus you are a good candidate to see if the system works. I need a subject that will not resist the ray too much.”

“Wait you chose me cause I suck with mental attacks?” Apollo looked slightly rejected. Despite being a recognized member of the Super Patrol he was still one of its newest members. He always felt like he was light years behind his teammates.

“With the use of this gun we could safely build your resistance to mental attacks. But right now I need as little resistance as possible. Many of the other Super Patrol members have built mental resistance on the unconscious level. They would resist the ray even if they had tried to let me test the device upon them. Again this is why I chose you. I need to make sure the device actually works.”

“So I just stand here at let you shoot me. Is that all? Will I cluck like a chicken or something?”

“I may run some tests, but what I need from you is to relax. I want you just to think calm thoughts and…” Widget let the gun fire. A bright flash of green light hit Apollo.

In response Apollo’s eyes close and muscles seemed to relax into a loose almost slouching position.

“Alright now for the testing. Please state your name.”

“James Sparrow also known as Apollo.”

Widget nodded. He wasn’t lying that the device was a prototype. He still had many other kinks to add to the system. With it though he would get Apollo to behave in any manor he chose. The problem was that he could not change the young man’s thought patterns. With his master’s technology though, this would be quickly resolved in the future. For now Widget decided to have some fun.

“Alright Apollo please remove your clothes. I need to do an inspection.”

Apollo quickly followed orders. His uniform looked like it was made from spandex, but it was really thicker than it looked. The material still showed off his body, but it was also flame resistant. His clothes could resist heat and fire up to 900 degrees Fahrenheit. It was similar to the Polybenzimidazole fibers that firefighters used. Although there were times that Apollo needed to get hotter in battle and had come home naked.

While the uniform was flattering to Apollo’s body, Widget contested that he looked much better out of it. James was a star athlete before his powers emerged. His body rippled with muscles. Apollo kept his hair long and was now held back in a ponytail. He did justice to naming himself after a Greek god since the young man seemed so superior in his physique. Even his cock looked rather large, even while soft. Widget found himself wondering what it looked like hard.

“Apollo, when you are hard, how long is your cock?”

“About 10 inches.”

“Do you feel embarrassed answering this question or being nude in front of me?”

“No,” was all Apollo responded.

“The trance ray or Hypno Ray would effectively remove any and all inhibitions. You will follow any order given but you won’t have any emotional attachment associated with them. Also I believe you will not remember being in this trance state. “ Widget walked around his younger teammate analyzing him thoroughly. He felt his cock getting harder looking at the smooth hairless hero.

“Apollo, how do you identify your sexual orientation?”

“I’m straight.”

“Have you ever had sex with a man before?”

“Never.”

“And if I asked you to suck my cock right now. Would you do it?” Widget found his cock was nearly completely hard at this thought.

“Yes.”

“Then Apollo, suck my cock.”

Widget was interested in the response Apollo gave. Apollo was able to perform basic behaviors he was familiar with, such as removing his clothes, but the actions he would be doing would be new to him. Still, without any hesitation Apollo got down on his knees and placed the cyborg’s cock into his mouth.

Widget thought it was ironic to think, but Apollo’s actions seemed very mechanical. He did the action that was commanded on him, but there was no drive or passion in it. Widget gave him a few pointers, but found that it did not have the full effect he was hoping for. It gave less of a thrill to Widget than he desired. Still he had other thoughts going on through his head. The thought of power over his teammate was intoxicating. He groaned as he remembered the purpose of this exercise.

Apollo continued to suck on the dick. Widget smiled as he scanned some of his other plans and also started scanning some of his porn folders. Soon the main purpose of this exercise would be finished. He felt himself preparing to climax.

“Apollo, in a few moments I will ejaculate. You will attempt to swallow all the cum I produce. ejaculation in 5...4…3…2…1” Widget felt his orgasm. Not as intense as some of his previous ones but he watched as not a drop escaped Apollo’s lips. He smiled to himself. He then commanded Apollo to dress himself.

“Apollo you did well. Now I will count down and when I reach zero you will awaken from the trace feeling very relaxed and not remembering what has happened. 5...4…3…2…1…0”

Apollo’s eye opened as he looked around. “Did it work?”

Widget mildly nodded. “It worked alright. I will have to make a few adjustments, but it properly put you in a trance. I suggest now that you get some rest before you go on patrol this evening.”

“Yeah your right. Glad I could help Widg.” Apollo left the lab and started to walk to his quarters. Along the way he tried to figure out what had actually occurred. He had a weird taste in his mouth that he could not figure out where it came from.

* * *

Psy watched the screen as the porn actor he knew as Sgt. Hart was deepthroating a delicious cock while having another one slammed up his ass. In the last few days he had become more engrossed with his porn viewing. Even when he wasn’t watching the stuff his mind was still in the gutter. It didn’t help that most of his co-workers were either wearing skin tight outfits, leather or in military uniforms. (He had been watching a lot of military themed videos.)

He felt himself release as he heard the pager for the PEDPS room. Psy turned around to see Widget entering the door.

“Greetings Psy. My reports show that you have not been eating well lately. You have been spending most of your time at the PEDPS room. Have you been patrolling off duty as well now? If so you will be performing less optimally if you do not take proper care of yourself.

“Er, um I guess you’re right. I have been um patrolling…right patrolling too much lately.”

“I have prepared a liquid food supplement for now. Please take it and then get some rest.” Widget left a glass of something on the desk near Psy and then left the room.

Psy had to agree. He wasn’t taking care of himself. He wasn’t even patrolling anymore. He spent his entire time awake looking at porn. He drank the stuff Widget had left and then let his head fall into his hands.

Psy jerked when he felt the wet substance in his hands. He knew what it was right away. It was his own cum. He had splattered on himself in the face when Widget entered the room. He had that entire conversation with cum over his face.

Psy started freak out a little while he lapped his fingers of the sticky substance.

* * *

So my next step for Psy is to increase is sex drive. He isn’t watching my sites as nearly as much as I’d like him to be doing. So that is where we improvise. A villain needs to know how to make stuff up on the fly. If we stuck to the same old battle plan without changes then we’d keep getting caught. Well most of the rogues do keep getting caught, but I’m different.

Part of the package I sent Widget included a formula of my own making. It will alter the DNA to increase the sexual urges. It also increases cum production, semen taste and general horniness. Soon Psy will want to be wanking to the gay porn sites every hour of the day. Then I can start to program him a little further. Hee hee hee!

* * *

Frost was having a really hard time with his patrolling. Okay hard was not the word he need to think about right now. Hard was associated with his dick and his teammate’s body. Man why did Apollo’s costume have to be so tight? And why did he have to have beautiful round globes of muscle for an ass. God he just wanted to touch every inch on the man. Okay that was not “just” what he wanted to do.

Frost awoke for duty after having even more intense dreams of Apollo. What was worst was that his thoughts kept slipping into the dream’s theme. At that moment he imagined himself eating out his teammate’s bubble butt. Why was he licking his lips?

“Wow I hate when things are so boring,” Apollo yelled while mocking a stretch. He looked off the roof’s ledge as Frost watched how the muscles moved barely noticing his partner spoke. “Do you think we’ll see any action tonight?” Apollo looked over at his teammate. Frost was staring right at him, but his mind seemed to be on another planet.

“Oh sorry Apollo did you say something?” Frost said seeming a little frazzled.

“I just asked do you think we’ll get any action tonight.”

”What!” Frost exclaimed with a jump.

“Dude, relax. Is everything all right? You seem kind of tense.”

“Yeah, I’m just having issues with sleeping.” Well that was a half-truth. “I took a nap before duty, but still feel somewhat off.”

“Yeah tell me about it,” Apollo said with putting his arm around his partner’s shoulder. “I woke up feeling weird too.”

Frost did not need the physical contact right now, not that he was complaining about the muscled arm around him. He became aware of the heat Apollo was giving off. Just like his dream. If he let himself, he could just smolder in the man’s aura for the rest of time. Frost started to recall his dreams and how they seemed so close to reality right now. The way he felt Apollo’s breathe that felt like fire on his skin. The yearning to press himself closer to Apollo. He allowed himself to lean into his friend’s embrace alittle more. It was so much like the real thing. Then Frost notice something that was different than his dream. Dream Apollo could hold a flame to the real Apollo’s hard-on. The guy was huge.

Frost stared at Apollo’s package. It was definitely hard. It was straining to get out of the fireproof uniform. It pointed upwards going across Apollo’s abs. Frost felt the urge to reach out and stroke the object through the fabric. As a matter of fact, that was exactly what his hand was reaching out to do.

Apollo at first gave a slight jump. He didn’t even realize he was hard until Frost lightly stroked him. A part of him thought he should have felt repulsed, but for some off reason when Frost touched him his cock almost jumped as if excited. At first his partner was slow and only slightly touching him, like he was testing waters and seeing how he reacted. But an involuntary moan escaped Apollo’s lips and he soon found Frost’s hand become more aggressive.

Apollo felt the temperature difference between him and his partner. It wasn’t intense like having an ice cube on your skin, but like someone blowing on a wet patch of skin. Of course Frost wasn’t iced up at the moment but the feelings were incredible. He felt Frost’s free hand wrap around his torso and pull their bodies closer together. Apollo found his hand almost instinctively cupping Frost’s hard shaft.

Frost could believe what he was doing. He had to be dreaming. And if he was dreaming he might as well go along for the ride. He hadn’t had the courage to look Apollo in the face. But then he felt the heat on his own crotch and he looked up. He saw Apollo looking baffled but breathing heavily. His eyes looked almost fogged over. He leaned his face closer to Apollo’s. He nuzzled his partner’s cheek almost submissively. Soon he built up enough courage to lean in and kiss Apollo.

Apollo was trying to catch up with what was going on. His senses were going haywire. He had an urge, he wasn’t sure what it was but he definitely needed to do something. But what was it? There were just too many sensations to take in all at once. Frost’s face against his cheek, his body, his hand on his dick, his own dick starting to precum like crazy, Frost’s meat, and then the kiss. His body felt like it flared while Frost’s body was there to cool it down. He swore he saw physical steam coming off where they touched each other.

The kiss drove him mad though. As soon as Frost put their lips together Apollo felt like he was done holding back. He pushed his tongue into Frost. He slammed their bodies as close as they could trying to press up against him with every inch of his skin. The kiss became a furious throw of passion. Their hands were grabbing everywhere feeling different muscles over the body. They ground their hips together feeling their cocks rub against each other.

Apollo found his hands tugging at Frost’s uniform. Finally he broke the kiss and looked at his partner’s eyes. Frost seemed to be in bliss and obviously was showing strong signs of lust. The two stood on the rooftop panting heavily until Apollo finally blurted, “Clothes off NOW!”

Frost and Apollo became animated at once almost ripping off the fabric that was the only barrier from full out passion. Frost was able to get fully undressed first. He lunged at Apollo aiming for his perked nipples. Apollo felt a cold tongue trace itself around the sensitive flesh. He felt himself shiver as the cold hands lightly caressed his skin. The cold tongue slowly made its way up tracing his neck and finally found itself in a familiar kiss.

Apollo felt their skin touching as they press against each other. Now he was sure steam was coming off their bodies. But that didn’t matter. What mattered was having as much skin contact as possible. The kiss soon broke as Frost decided to explore the lower parts of Apollo. Again his tongue found his nipples and flicked itself against the erected disks. It made their way lower to his abs. It seemed to dance on his six pack for a while until …Apollo let out a loud scream of pleasure.

Frost had never been more appeased in his life. Having the hot piece of meat in his mouth was incredible. He couldn’t get the whole thing in his mouth but he had fun trying. And there was so much to play with. His tongue explored the long shaft. He also paid attention to the balls. Apollo gave a high pitched yelp when he started playing with those.

Apollo looked down as the dark haired man stuffing his mouth with his long dick. He felt himself climaxing. The urge finally spoke up and he panted out some words, “Frost please I need you to swallow my cum. Swallow baby.” After that he lifted up his head with a roar was he exploded. Frost tried to take in as much juice as he could, but a lot of it dripped out of his mouth. Apollo looked pleased as he saw Frost gulp down his seed eagerly. He stroked the long black hair of his friend. He looked down and saw a puddle of cum on the rooftop.

“Did you cum from just blowing me off?”

Frost looked at Apollo rather bashfully. “Yeah, I wasn’t even touching myself. It just felt this welled up feeling and then I exploded. It was intense.”

* * *

Apollo laughed. “What wasn’t intense?” He tilted Frost’s chin and pulled him up to face level where the two kissed. Unlike before this was slow and affectionate. “We’re going to have to do that again sometime soon.”

Frost responded with a smile and put his head between Apollo’s neck and shoulder. They stood there for a second until Apollo broke the silence. “Um, Frost we should probably put our clothes back on. We’re still out in the open.”

Frost suddenly realized they just had sex on top of a roof outside. “Holy crap!” He screamed as he lunged for his uniform. Apollo chuckled as he slowly reached down for his. He felt a wet patch on his abs where he had left some precum. He looked over at Frost and saw he also had a wet spot. As he watched Frost his mind was flooded of things he wanted to do to his partner. No, he decided, it was things he would do to his partner.

* * *

Not far away the nefarious Squadron of Evil looked at a rooftop in disbelief. They had just finished a diamond heist and were making a clean get away when they saw the show.

“Boss can you believe that?” Brick said not taking his eyes off the two heroes now putting on their clothes.

Thug laughed “Well it looks like the two newbies to the Super Patrol are fags,”

The Boss merely smiled. “Gentlemen we need to get going. But this may lead to some interesting plans in the future.”

* * *

Well well, Widget had found something interesting in his findings. Apparently that cyborg has nanobites inside of him. Well that wasn’t what he found. He already knew that and told me when I first corrupted his systems. BWAHAHAH!

Anyways, there are apparently nanobites in his cum. So those little microcomputers multiply and/or self-replicate he can inject someone with the little suckers and corrupt them. It may just work. Not too sure though. We’ll have to do testing.

But just think, Widget had all the sex acts programmed into him. And all those programs that makes him yearn for sex. I could create an army of the perfect gay love slaves and RULE THE WORLD!!! Although how the slaves could take over the world if all they knew was to have great sex is beyond me, but that part of the plan will come later. Although how would I protect myself from the little micro bugs. Still have to think about that.

* * *

Psy was feeling really off today. Ever since he left the PEDPS room he felt like he was on some kind of drug. He needed to calm down on the porn viewing or else he was totally going to lose it. He spent hours lying in bed feeling insatiably horny.

When he finally dragged himself out of bed he saw an email from Hero. Apparently he was assigned to patrol in 12 hours. An actual in the streets patrol. Psy thought it was weird that Hero didn’t have him on the PEDPS system but he needed to get a brake from the thing. He needed less distractions. He also needed more food.

He walked out into the hallway and towards the cafeteria. For a second he thought he saw Frost run into Apollo’s room in nothing but a towel. But he was sure it was just his mind playing tricks on him. Widget was right he needed to take better care of himself.

* * *

Hmmm. I Haven’t heard back form Widget on how plans are moving. His last report said that he had Apollo under the trance ray he was working on. I have him looking into updating the ray with my genius programming. Soon it will upload men with lusty lusty thoughts. Hmmm I know I have a one track mind, but I should probably look at the long run of things.

I mean there is still those nanobites that need to be looking into. If Widget can get those guys to work then Widget will have created something similar to an STD that makes you gay.

And if that happens then the world is in a whole heap of trouble. BWAHAHAHA! Soon the world will belong to the Infector! No there really isn’t any sort of ring to that. I feel dirty calling myself that.

* * *