The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How to Takedown a Superhero Chapter 7: On the Rise

by Baralai

That’s it I admit it. I have no idea what is going on. I mean footage of Frost and Apollo? Were they gay to begin with and I just caught them in the act? I mean I gave Frost some of the Bata Waves that could have triggered him to Apollo, but Apollo was went under the Hypno Ray ONCE and it wasn’t even the updated version. And according to Widget’s report, Apollo identified as straight when he was under the ray.

And then there is Widget who has gotten way out of control. He’s still loyal but for how long. I mean I think I turned him into some mad sex obsessed scientist. …Okay that describes me in some ways but still.

And Psy should be off wanking to porn and Hardcore screwing himself silly with dildos but both are off base for the longest time. Well at least I know where Psy is now.

If I leave them alone to long they might get to realizing some of the changes I did to them. I can’t have to happen. I have to move forward with plans. Or maybe I should think deeper about this to restrategize. I mean that is the villains fatal flaw, following a plan when a hero goes another root. Yes, I think I’ll have to think deep about this.

* * *

When most people think about looking inside themselves it is a reflection of medication. Of finding themselves within a deeper state of consciousness. Many people find something about themselves they had never known before. Many find peace and tranquility. It is a process of growth.

Looking inside and exploring is considered an existential experience. But this was Widget, so it was a literal experience. The process was still giving him new information about himself he did not previously know.

On an essential level he knew his programming was corrupted. There was a part of him that did see it as a concern. He just did not see it as a ‘priority’ concern. But that was part of the corrupted programming. He knew that too.

What mattered was the experiments. Right now Widget was experimenting on himself. He did not know how far his corruption had spread, but he was finding out. He started to change some of the coding he found in himself. You may think this was a boring process of typing information into a computer, but by his very nature Widget was a technopath. Possibly even before the implants were installed into him. He didn’t remember that part, but it would make sense to heighten a human technopath’s power by implanting technology in him.

Because of his abilities, all Widget had to do was think and the programming could change. And that was what he was doing. He was looking at himself through a code of complex numbers and symbols. And he was changing a number here and there.

It was an odd experience to see yourself at the very core as nothing but a computer code. This many have given a normal person reason to question what was the meaning of it all. But to Widget this was just a fact. But what he was finding was something totally unexpected. He began to be excited about the possibilities. He started changing more codes in his programming. The part of the coding he was changing was his infected codes. Bt thoughts started to occur to himself, but only on the subconscious. If he could program himself to be anything he wanted to be, what would he program?

* * *

Rent Boy looked down the street. No one was following them. They had escaped fairly easily. He and Hustler took the rear while Escort and GoGo Boy trailed ahead making sure that alleys or streets were empty and had sufficient hiding places. All in all they were lucky. Because the area they had escaped from had limited surveillance due to the power outage, the Super Patrol probably didn’t know if someone was breaking in or breaking out. They would want to make sure they could secure their base before chasing outside the base.

What was difficult was not being seen. While it was night and not many people were around, it was still the city, where someone is always on the streets. The four of them were very suspicious as they were all running down the street in the nude. They needed to change that.

“We need to get some clothes,” Rent Boy said.

“”Do we have to?” whined GoGo Boy. “I like being in the buff. It easier to play that way. I mean after all it’s our touch that gives us the advantage.”

The other two seemed to be agreeing with GoGo Boy. Rent Boy couldn’t blame them. The thought of clothing made him feel restrained. Whatever was done to them by Widget made them like revealing their bodies. But they had to be less conspicuous. He was also amazing at his vocabulary. He thought he must have become smarter since this all began, but was still trying to put the pieces together.

“We stick out without clothes,” said Rent Boy. “But I think we can find something for our tastes.” He looked over at the strip mall. “Let’s go shopping boys.”

“But we don’t have any money,” said Hustler. “I mean no pockets, but…Oh we’re going to rob the place. Got yeah. Let me break down the door.”

“Don’t worry about that beefy,” said Escort. “With those glass windows I can get us in with little problem.”

Escort disappeared and soon opened the doors for his associates. “Much easier than making a mess.”

“Freeze!” screamed the guard with a gun pointing at them.

* * *

Cabal stood there frozen. He was partially regaining his breathe.

What the fuck was happening? He had to escape from the base. What he had seen was unbelievable. Widget had gone haywire and he was held hostage there. Well not him, but the other him, Cabal prime. He was just a clone. That fact didn’t mean he couldn’t think and plan on his own.

But how was he supposed to get help. Hero was off the planet. His other clones were all off having some kind of gay orgy. Who could he trust? How could he get in contact with the other heroes?

This is why he came here. All the heroes came here on their leave. This is where he could find someone else to help him figure out what the fuck was going on. But the Takedown didn’t seem the same anymore.

It was just like the base. A lot of rampant gay sex was occurring. What kind of villain were they dealing with? Yeah sure he dealt with issues ranging from bank robberies, villains that tried to take over, ransomed and/or destroy the world, but this seemed ridiculous.

He stood outside the window. He tried to see if any of his mates were there, but all he saw was some guy giving another guy a blow job right infront of everyone. He scratched his head.

He saw a nice looking couple, an actually regular guy and girl couple, enter the bar. Within a few seconds of entering he saw the woman leave. Cabal rushed to the woman.

“Hey mame,” Cabal called out.

The woman turned and then looked surprised, “You’re Cabal! Oh My Gawd! Wait til my friends hear about this.”

“Mame, I just want to ask a few questions.”

“Oh, okay,” said the woman, “though I don’t think I saw any crimes or anything.”

“No nothing. I just wanted to know why you left the bar,” inquired Cabal.

“Oh that. I just had a headache so I decided to go home.”

“And your date stayed?” asked Cabal.

“Oh he wanted to stay and have a good time. But I should head home I have a bit of a headache,” she said.

‘Definitely a suggested thought,’ Cabal thought to himself. Cabal looked into the bar again and saw the girl’s date fondling another man’s cock. Something was going down in the Wreck Room as well.

“Cabal?” came a familiar voice.

Cabal turned to se Sgt. Hart, one of the cadets from the base. “Thought that was you. What are you up to?”

Cabal and Hart didn’t know eachother that well. Hart and Psy were buds, but Cabal didn’t hang with either man. But he knew the man could be trusted.

“Something weird is going on the base. I came here, but something weird is happening here too.”

“Yeah, I know,” said Hart. “I came here to monitor things. Have a look with me.”

The last sentence sounded weird to Cabal but he followed the other man into the bar.

“Wait,” he said. “There is something wrong. Some suggested thoughts were put into some of the people’s heads.” Of course he was saying this when he had already entered the building.

“But nothing happened. You have stronger mental defenses than the normal person, so you should be fine,” Said Sgt. Hart.

That made sense. “Why are all these men shirtless?” asked Cabal.

“I think it is cause the heat is too high. You’re hot in here right? Maybe you should take you’re shirt off as well,” said Hart.

It is hot in here, thought Cabal. I’m sure no one will mind if I take off my shirt. Someone offered him a free drink which he took, thanks to Sgt. Hart’s insistence. It tasted like it was pretty strong.

By the time they reached the actual bar Cabal found his head somewhat hazy. “We need to find help,” said Cabal. “Something screwy is happening on the base just like…um just like. Something weird was happening somewhere else as well. But I can’t seem to remember now.”

“Is anything weird happening here?” asked Hart with a broad smile.

Cabal looked around. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Men were dancing to the music, fucking, drinking, playing pool, giving hand jobs, playing darts and so on. Everything seemed fine.

Cabal turned to see Hart finishing a conversation with the bartender. The bartender was in a pair of lime green briefs and glanced up and down Cabal’s body.

“Excuse me sir,” the bartender said to Cabal. “We have a special tonight.”

“You mean a drink deal?” asked Cabal.

“Yeah, free drinks for anyone in their underwear.”

“Oh sure,” said Cabal. He didn’t really want the drink, but Hart encouraged him and he soon found himself with less pants and more drinks.

Cabal started to feel a little drunk. He found it was hard to tell Hart what was going on. Hart would tell him to do something and he’d do it and get distracted from warning him about what was going on the base. Cabal knew he should be worried about something else, but he couldn’t put his finger on it.

He then saw Psy walk over to them. Hart walked over to him and started whispering in his teammates ear. Cabal felt too light headed to stand up too quickly.

Hart and Psy came over to talk to him. He knew they said something but couldn’t remember what. They soon walked away leaving Cabal to nurse a drink. He was supposed to be worried about something, but what.

Two other men approached them. Cabal smiled at them. “Hey are you guys twins?”

“No but we are brothers,” said on of the men.

“Lot of people think we are twins,” said the other man.

The two of them stood on either side of Cabal. Cabal leaned against the bar and the two men soon leaned close to him. “So are you really Cabal?” asked one of them men.

“Or someone dressed like him.”

Cabal felt his arms around the two men’s body. One arm for one brother. Their warm bodies pressing against his. He liked the sensation. He noticed they were also in their underwear. They must have gone for the drink special as well.

“Yep the real deal” said Cabal. One of the brothers put his hand on Cabal’s chest. The other started to fondle his cock. The hero then noticed that both men were grinding their hardons into his waist.

But he was forgetting something. He needed to tell Psy and Hart something. It was important. Did he tell them. No he was pretty sure they told him things, but he never got a word in. But he didn’t remember what Psy had told him.

The two men faces were now nuzzling his neck. “So you’re the one that multiples right?” giggle one of the brothers the hand moving up and down the muscled body.

“And you make copies of yourself too.” Said the other brother his hand slipping past the elastic band of Cabal’s boxers.

What was he supposed to tell Psy? Maybe he wanted to tell Psy that these two weren’t twins. But they were still hot. His own cock was out and exposed as he felt two lips explore his body.

He moaned. The attention his body was getting was incredible.

“Could you make a clone now?” asked a brother spreading the precum from Cabal’s cock with his hand.

“We like to share, but it would be fun to have you fuck us both while we make out,” said the other brother who was now fingering Cabal’s hole.

“Yeah that would be hot,” agreed Cabal. The sensations he was feeling were incredible. He loved being sandwiched between the two men. He felt his body stiffen as a warm sensation hit him.

One of the brothers licked Cabal’s cum from his hand. A shadow appeared behind him which soon formed to another Cabal. The copy wrapped his arms around one of the boys and drew him into a kiss. The original Cabal took the free brother and made out with him.

Cabal knew he needed to find Psy. He had to tell him. He was about to fuck two brothers.

* * *

Shift walked down the street. It took time to get out of the Takedown. His subconscious would not let him leave with the attention the guys were giving him. Guys had crowded around him to fondle him, to make out with him, to stroke his large cock and to even blow him.

The only reason he was able to get out was that he got a lucky break. Mr. Smith the owner had brought him to a backroom to offer him a job. More importantly, he wanted a job “interview.” This mostly consisted of a personal lap dance from Shift. He had enjoyed giving it, but the older man didn’t have the stamina and nuzzled off after whacking off two times. Shift snuck out the back taking on a new form as not to be nude.

He hated himself for what had happened, but he also hated himself from leaving the bar where he was getting all the attention. Though everyone down the street was whispering and staring at him as he passed by.

Shift looked into the store window to see what form him subconscious made. He looked like Ricky Martin. Well that would explain the whispering, people probably were wondering if it was really the pop singer. His outfit also looked ridiculous. It was a one piece white jump suit with a huge v cut down his chest to his abs. The material looked mesh, but also brought out him rich skin tone.

Shift had to admit he looked hot but decided he should change before he got the real Ricky in trouble with weird tabloid photos. He quickly moved down an ally out of the viewing eye. He felt weird doing this. He had always hidden, but now his urges were to stay in the spotlight.

Shift looked into a broken mirror left in a dumpster. He actually wanted to stay in this form. He thought he looked hot and could have some fun with it. But he needed something that could get him to the base.

But his powers weren’t working right. He had no control over his form anymore. Psy had told him that his subconscious wanted attention so it appeared to make more sexualize features whenever he shifted. Maybe if he shifted into something more provocative his subconscious would allow it.

He focused on changing his appearance. He gained some more muscle and increased his ass size. He shifted the outfit into the fatigues the cadets on base wore. While the uniform was normally loose fitting, Shift has made his skin tight. He was just short of a body builder in mass and his muscles were etched out on his skin. He gave himself a handsome face with a light stubble around the chisel chin. He kept his hair about the same spiky frosted brown, but a little shorter.

Normally he didn’t go for attractive because people noticed good looking people and ignored the average looking Joe. As a spy he wanted to be ignored. But he didn’t have much choice here. His hunch was right and he was able to change himself completely willingly.

Shift was now feeling uneasy, but he had a mission to do. He walked out of the ally and the uneasy feeling leave him. People were staring at him again. They were checking out his body and giving back glances. Shift realized that he was uncomfortable from not getting attention. Psy had done a dozy on him.

The hero smiled at all his admirers. It was still strange for people to be looking at him, but he was liking it. He got to the base and tried to figure out what to do. He was in something that looked like a cadet uniform, but was still too tight and would probably not pass inspection.

He attempted to shift his uniform to look more to standard. The outfit shifted the camouflage shirt shortened to a tank top that barely covered his belly button and the tight fitting pants became shorted to knee height. His dick also became bigger and was plainly evident while soft in the pants turned form fitting shorts.

“Great,” said Shift sarcastically. He still didn’t have full control of his powers yet. Now his outfit was even worse. Still he had to try. He needed to get help.

Shift walked up to the base entrance. Everyone seemed to be fairly busy. He saw that many of the cadets were eyeing him as he entered. Shift’s heart jumped thinking that there was no way he could safely make a break for it or take on this many of the cadets by himself. But then he noticed the smaller details. They were all checking him out, as in the admiring or flirtatious way, not the ‘we need to inspect and arrest this guy’ way.

Most of the men had their eyes on his package looking like their mouths were watering.

Shift wondered if Psy had converted the entire base already. He hoped not because it would be harder to find help. But most of the other super powered members of the Super Patrol had some mental defenses that even in Psy’s power increase would be difficult to crack. There was no way he got to all of them. But this still made things far more unsettling.

Still his job had always been gaining intel so he might as well keep up his task. He went to a group of soldiers who all looked like they were undressing him with their eyes. He chuckled to himself because most of them literally had their jaws dropping.

“Um…I like the new uniform,” said one of the cadets. “I hope I get one soon.”

“Or better yet, Private Rogers,” said one of the other cadets. “He’d look amazing in that. But you look pretty amazing yourself.”

Shift merely smiled. He was finally getting some luck on his side. “So I’m just getting back from leave. What’s all the commotion about?”

“Some prisoners have escaped. Widget is also acting weird. Well everything has been weird lately. Um, wow, your cock is so big. Can I touch it?”

“Sure,” Shift said absentmindedly to the forward statement. “What do you mean weird?”

“For Widget or just… you know,” said one of the cadets fondling Shift’s dick.

Everyone’ eyes were on the huge dick that Shift had formed. The soldier even put his hands down Shift’s shorts to get better access. Shift was loving the attention.

“What’s going on with Widget?” Shift asked. He smiled at all the cadets watching him.

“Well he keeps doing weird experiments. Weirder than normal. He’s using some of the prisoners and cadets too,” said one of the cadets who’s eyes were still on the huge package.

Widget was doing some odd things. He was pretty sure the cyborg was immune to mental attacks though. Or maybe Widget had done some things to Psy.

“Have you noticed anything weird about Psy?” Shift asked his crowd.

“Psy? Haven’t seen him lately.”

The man fondling Shift pulled the large dick out for everyone to see. Everyone was transfixed on the large cock displayed in the open.

So Psy wasn’t mixed into all this. At least from what these men could remember. But Psy might have made them forget what he did. After all there were some aspects of the bar that were similar to base now. He’d have to check the com system to get a better idea. He might see recordings of what has been going on.

“I should probably go and check in with my superiors,” Shift said as he watch the cadet play with is semi-hard cock. The men looked horribly disappointed.

“But…Um but can you…I mean do you have time for a hand job?” asked the man who held his cock.

Shift smiled, “Why not. But let’s make this quick, so do it right here in front of everyone.” Shift was learning to love putting on a show.

* * *

Hardcore looked up in panic at Commander Chaos. The nameless officer laid on the ground unconscious, at least he hoped he was unconscious. He didn’t even want to think of the worst outcome. His body was leaning against the wall not moving. Hardcore leapt off the ground from his position and rushed to his lover.

He soon felt his body slam onto the ground. He had felt a large force pushing down on him back as he looked up at Commander Chaos.

Chaos was dress in his normal army fatigues mocking the US military. The man had been kicked out of service for a variety of crimes he committed. Hardcore had actually worked for the man once back in is days as a villain lackey and knew he was twisted. While not a smart man he was vicious and scared his men to do his dirty work. He was also super strong.

Hardcore didn’t want to admit it but Chaos was stronger than he was. Possibly even stronger than Hero, but he doubted that. He had always won his fights against Chaos by using his own skills to throw Chaos off balance. But their last fight…

“Hey boss that guy looks like Hardcore!” shouted Anarchy, Commander Choas’ newer lackey. “You know that hero that keeps bringing you in.”

Chaos looked annoyed on the subject of his past defeats. His weathered faced shot a scold at Anarchy. He wasn’t the brightest kid, but he took orders well.

“He does look like that cunt,” said Chaos.

“And what’s with that cop?” asked Anarchy.

“They were roll playing you idiot,” said Chaos turning his attention to Hardcore. “Playing hero. Well you know what I think of heroes? I think they need to be brought down a peg.”

Commander Chaos’ foot stomped on Hardcore’s back. He lifted his foot to give another blow but Hardcore rolled out of the way and quickly jumped up. His fist raised with his body, landing on Chaos’ chin. A second blow was swung and then a third pushing the villain back. He had caught Chaos off guard not realizing that he was the real Hardcore. Chaos, surprised by the attack, was even more surprised that he was flying through the air and hit the wall leaving a large crack in the cement.

Chaos shook his head and looked up and started to laugh, “Haha, so that is you Hardcore. I always knew you were a cunt. Now I catch you like a bitch in a sex club.”

“Why are you even here?” said Hardcore glaring at his nemesis.

“What a man can’t get his rocks off by terrorizing a few queers. They need to be taught a lesson on what a real man looks like, not like some queer fag like you. Those bitches want sex so I give it to them, whether they comply or don’t.”

“Not tonight you’re not,” said Hardcore raising his first.

“Oh yes I am, you little bottom slut,” said Chaos. “You’re going to be my bitch tonight. I always wanted that sweet ass when you were working for me and now I’m claiming it.”

“I don’t…” Hardcore started but then saw that Chaos was looking past him. Hardcore looked behind him and saw that Anarchy held the unconscious body of the officer. Anarchy held a knife to the officer’s throat. “No” he whispered.

Hardcore’s mind worked out some battle strategies. The hero looked at the officer and remembered how his last fight with Chaos left a building totally demolished. It also left a female cop, the officer’s partner, in a coma. He had to avoid fighting or else the officer could get hurt even worst in the fall out.

He felt a forceful grab around his arms and a push towards the floor. Chaos had grappled him to the ground. “That’s right hero. Tonight, you’re going to be my bitch.”

* * *

Frost and Apollo were still at the mercy, or lack therefore, of the Squadron of Evil. Apollo had seen Frost cum from the fondling the Brick had given him. Mr. Tech was still trying to clean the mess that had landed on him. Apollo was horrified that his lover was being molested, but at the same time he was turned on by the whole experience.

All the while he sucked on Shock’s cock greedily and felt amazing guilt for enjoying himself. He was so aroused. Shock kept tugging at the electric leash around his neck, pressing the hero’s face into the flesh and balls of the villain.

“Man, you’re such a little slut,” laughed Shock. “Come on you hero slut, I want to hear you enjoy yourself. Moan really loud for me.”

Apollo felt a jolt of pain hit him. He moaned as he continued to get his face fucked. Another jolt of pain hit him.

“That’s it you little whore. Now louder!” commanded Shock.

Apollo let out louder moans. It wasn’t that hard to give off since it came naturally tout of him. He didn’t want to be enjoying himself, but he was.

“Mr. Tech, make sure to get shots of Apollo’s hard dick while he’s giving a blow job to Shock,” instructed the Boss.

“Right Boss,” said Mr. Tech, still trying to clean Frost’s cum off of him. He was glad that the spider cams were handless because they could just be programmed to follow orders while he tried to get the jizz of him. He felt weird though and something didn’t smell right about the cum. It smelled like metal. Mr. Tech thought it was weird.

“Well gentlemen, we all saw that Apollo likes to get fucked by Frost. And we now know what a whore he is. I think the most polite thing for us to do is make sure is ass is filled,” said the Boss. “Tank get busy.”

“But Boss,” started Tank. He was the other strongman of the group. +

“I won’t hear it. I know you’re straight. But Shock and Brick are doing their parts and Mr. Tech is recordering while I keep them dazed. You need to do your fair share.”

“Fine,” said the less enthused villain.

“I tell you what Tank. I’ll do you a favor,” said Shock. “You keep this boys mouth busy and I’ll rip open his ass.”

This seemed to appease Tank. It seemed less gay to let a guy suck him off then to fuck him. So he agreed. Tank undid his pants and put his soft cock in view of Apollo.

Apollo without any prompting went for the dick. He started to suck on it and his expert mouth helped make the villain get hard in no time at all.

“That slut sure loves his cock,” said Shock as he walked behind Apollo. The villain wasted no time with entering the hero. He pushed his hard cock and shoced it into Apollo.

Apollo still hoped he would feel sick, but his body wouldn’t let him. He instinctually continued to moan, suck and get fucked and his body gave him waves of pleasure. He felt his body begin to build as be felt a familiar sensation it him. He tried to hold it back. He didn’t want the villains to see it, but he finally lost control.

Apollo cummed. He hadn’t even touched himself, but still his body jerked as he continued to suck and moan. The cum splattered on Tank’s pants, on Apollo’s arms and all over the rooftop below him.

“Man look how much that slut cummed. It’s all over the place,” laughed Shock.

“It’s all over my fucking legs,” yelled Tank. The villain thought should have bent over and cleaned it because he could feel the wetness pressing against his skin, but Apollo hadn’t stopped blowing him. Shock hadn’t stopped his assault on the hero’s ass either.

The Boss smiled as he watched Mr’s Tech’s spidercams record everything. “And he is getting hard all over again. These boys have stamina.” He hit Apollo with another dose of his distortion waves. That would leave him in a much more primal state.

The blonde hero felt the blast but his attention were elsewhere. His mind kept wandering. Apollo couldn’t even bring himself to look at Frost. He felt like he had betrayed him. He couldn’t save Frost and he couldn’t control his body. He didn’t know what to do other that continue to have sex with the villains.

Meanwhile Frost struggled with Brick. The thick hand edthug continued to fondle his dick. He couldn’t take his eyes off the scene Apollo and the two villains were displaying. He saw how much Apollo was zoned out with the pleasure and lust he had seen a lot of in the past few days. What scared Frost was that he was getting turned on by watching Apollo enjoying himself. He found it hot seeing his teammate getting happily plowed by the two cocks. He’d give anything to see Apollo’s face right now.

“What is it, you little fag. You upset your boyfriend is getting raped or that he’s enjoying it?” taunted Brick. “Or maybe you’re upset that you’re not getting any action.”

Of course Frost’s cock was being stroked by the man. Brick had even consumed some of his cum. Frost had heard the man state he was straight, but the man’s dick was also getting hard from all the actions. Frost could feel it pressing against his back.

“Woah, Brick you’re enjoying this?” asked Mr. Tech really confused. He had also noticed Brick hardon.

“What can I say I like taking advantage of the skinny queer,” replied Brick.

“Good,” said the Boss. “Because I think Frost is envious and wants to get fucked as well.” The Boss hit Frost at full blast with his distortion waves. He also got Brick in the process, but this way Brick put up less resistance in the Boss’ suggestion.

Frost felt very confused. The Boss had done a number on him and he was trying to figure out where he was at. He felt the hand on his hard dick and the hard cock pressing into him. The man holding him was also undoing his pants. For some unknown reason Frost felt excited.

“I don’t,” Frost tried to say. “What is going on.”

Frost soon felt a dick press up against his ass. He was still being held in the air, but someone was awkwardly trying to shove a cock inside him. The man had little success in aiming though. Frost squirmed around was able to get loose enough to change his position in the hold.

The man was still wearing pants, that was where the issue was at. Frost awkwardly tried to push the pants down, but he noticed again that his arms were restrained. His mind kept slipping. There was an unsettling feeling like he was forgetting something, but Frost’s attention were brought back to the thick hand around his own cock.

Frost was able to get hold of a belt. He didn’t know who’s belt, but he knew that the belt was holding up the pants that were starting to bug him. He used his powers to freeze the belt and soon shattered it to pieces as it melted on the pavement below them. With that object now broken he continued to attempt to push down the pants and he grinded his ass against the large bulge.

He could hear Apollo’s moans from not far away. He found himself getting more aroused as he heard the cries of pleasure. Before Frost was conflicted with these reactions, but now he just found himself horny and needed some action himself.

The pants eventually slid down and Frost felt some fabric between his exposed ass and the large bulge poking at him. He lifted the elastic band but couldn’t push it down.

“Look how eager he is,” cried out Brick with a smile. “I mean he’s undress me, HA!”

Brick was getting excite about the whole process. He wasn’t sure why. But the Boss had hit him with the rays as well so he didn’t give it too much thought. He loved how the hero’s ass pressed against his cock. Not fearing Frost’s escape he let one arm free of his cock stroking and slipped his own drawers down.

His cock slid in between the crack of the ass. Brick noticed there was a lot of precum was leaking out of himself. His dick started to coat the thick butt with his juices.

Frost let out a moan. The hero realized he was so close. If only he could maneuver the cock into his hole. The large mass of a body still held him firmly. He wasn’t able to move too much, but was able to bounce up and down a little. He soon felt an arm loosen up as it reached down to guide the sought after cock into him. Another moan slipped out as he felt it align with him. He knew exactly where it was going. And he wanted everyone to know how much he wanted it.

* * *

Shift was able to make his way to a com room after sauntering down the hallway. He had been able to finally be alone by promising a private show to the one cadet guarding the door to the com room. It took all his will power not to give the guy a private show right then and there. Maybe he could talk the guy to doing it in public later.

He was still in the same form. It had been helping him thus far. He was learning more things from being out of the open then in the shadows for once. But he was also nervous that if he tried to change he might end up in only a g-string.

The master spy went to work on the computer system. It felt odd that he was trying to spy on his own team but something wasn’t right. He didn’t know who he could turn to and he needed to know what was going on. He looked up systems showing where the different heroes were. Frost and Apollo were way overdue in returning from patrol. Psy was late for reporting for patrol. Hardcore was on leave. Hero was handling some outer space problem so he’d be gone for a while.

But he looked through some of the camera feeds. Many of them had been erased, which wasn’t right. Luckily Shift knew where the back-up system was stored. It was something he made. He was a spy who was used to leaving enemies high and dry. He wasn’t going to let another spy do the same to the Super Patrol. Only he knew about this back-up and had discovered a rerouting trick to fool even Widget’s technopathy.

Shift was amazed at what he saw. None of it made any sense. Shift figured things were far worse that just Psy and Widget. He had to contact some of the heroes not on base. He had to…

“Do you call that a proper uniform!” can an angry voice from behind.

He had been found.

* * *

Rent Boy looked at the guard. He looked nervous, which would make sense because they were four to one, even with his gun. He eyed GoGo Boy who made a run for the man and knocked the gun out of the man’s hand.

The guard looked confused as to what happened. Rent Boy smiled at him and slowly walked towards the man.

“You better stop right there,” the guard said in a shaky voice. “I’ve already put on the alarm so the cops will be coming.”

“I think not,” said Rent Boy, getting closer to the guard. “I think you’re going to call them and tell the cops it was a false alarm”

The guard stepped back from the approaching man, “Why would I…”

Rent Boy wrapped his arm around the man’s exposed neck. “Because you want to touch me. Come on feel my body.”

The guard obeyed the order and put his hands down Rent Boy’s chest.

“That’s right. Doesn’t it feel good to touch me?”

The guard nodded.

“Then you better tell those police men to not come or else they will take me away.” Rent Boy smiled as the guard made the call.

“Okay boys, find something to wear.”

Hustler grabbed a pair of jeans that were tight on him, but he seemed to like the fit. He also put on a white tank top that was a few sizes too small. Rent Boy thought this was wise. Clothed and exposing their skin giving a lot of advantage.

Escort put on a loose fitting white mesh t-shirt accompanied with tight leather shorts and boots. He also added some suspenders mainly for look.

GoGo Boy decided to wear the least amount and keep to his title. He put on a red thong and nothing else.

“GoGo Boy you need some more clothes than that,” Rent Boy scolded. The guard was grabbing his body giving particular attention to his ass.

“Aww, but why? I can be a real GoGo Boy now.” He said while gyrating his hips.

“Just put some jogging shorts over that then. They’ll come off easy enough,” retorted Rent Boy.

“Fine,” pouted GoGo Boy.

“Well if he’s showing that much skin then I’m showing off more of mine,” stated Hustler. He ripped the legs off his pants to essentially make some daisy dukes. Escort followed suit and tore at the sheer material of his shirt to show off more of his waist.

Rent Boy laughed, but he liked the improvement Hustler and Escort made. “Looks good. Now can some one else entertain our guard while I find something to wear?”

Hustler pulled the man away from Rent Boy pulling the guard’s hands around his exposed waist. The guard looked disappointed when Rent Boy walked away, but lost his attention into Hustler.

Rent boy picked out a bright teal sleeveless shirt. Taking a queue from Hustle and Escort he ripped the bottom half to expose his abs. He then found a jockstrap and some black pair of jogging shorts that would have passed as tight boxers.

Rent Boy checked himself out in the mirror. He still looked hot. They all did. Even GoGo Boy in his black break-away pants (though still shirtless).

“Okay boys,” Rent Boy said. “I think we need to finish up with our new friend. And then we’re going to have some real fun.”

* * *

Colonel Joshua Sheppard entered Lab # 14. He had been on leave for the last few days. When he arrived one of his superiors told him to report to the lab for testing. He wasn’t sure what kind of testing. But everything seemed to be weird on the base.

People were whispering in corners and staring at him like he was an outsider. He didn’t understand. On top of that it looked like two sections of the base had been compromised. He hoped that no one was hurt. When he had asked he was told that two batches prisoners escaped, five altogether. That couldn’t be good.

The colonel look at himself in the mirror. He was in his fatigues but his brown hair was a bit of a mess of the bus ride back to base. He was also going to need a shave soon. He usually kept a little bit of stubble but it was getting a bit out of control. Otherwise he was still in good shape, in his mid 30’s, well muscles, a little hairy and man’s man.

Joshua took a seat waiting for something to happen or for someone to check on him, but nothing happened and no one was around. After some time the door opened and someone came stumbling in. The figure looked like he was having trouble walking. Upon closer inspection he noticed it was Ensign Timothy Sheppard, his younger brother.

Despite being close in age his brother had only recently joined the army. The two looked like brothers. Same brown hair, light coating of hair on the body, good strong jaws and all America looks. Timothy was slightly shorter and slightly less buff, but still had a good chuck of muscle. But right now he looked rather drunk or something.

Followed by disorientated young man, the familiar face walked in Widget. “Good day colonel,” said the cyborg. “We are glad to have you back.”

Joshua saluted, but his eyes were on Timothy. What was wrong with him? He didn’t look right. “Er Tim, you okay.”

Tim looked up and gave him a weird glace. “Yeah, just feeling weird is all.”

“You’re brother is merely undergoing an experiment I am working on,” explained Widget.

Both men shot the cyborg an astonished look. “What do you mean you’re doing an experiment on me!” cried out the younger man.

You were in a trance state when I had you suck my cock. 97.532% of subjects do not remember the process of being under, what has been referred to as the Hypno Ray. You have just now come out of the state when we entered this room.

The two men started at Widget with their mouths hanging open.

“You made me what!”

“You mad him…!”

“Do you realize our father is a pastor. And a well respected one at that,” screamed Timothy. “I didn’t suck any damn fag’s cock!”

With a mere thought Widget turned on a computer monitor showing footage from his own optic lenses. It showed the good Ensign slopping away at Widget’s sick, happily moaning while under a weird light.

The brothers stared at the screen both feeling disgusted by what they saw.

“You see my experiment involved you needing to consume my cum,” explained Widget. “I have made some interesting discoveries in my own anatomy. I possess what most people refer to as nanobots: small pieces of myself that repair body parts and update systems. They are transported through the blood much like the organic white blood cells work. But since they are incorporated in all my body, they are also present in my semen.”

Widget looked from the screen showing the moaning ensign to the two men standing in the room. “In theory, I can transmit my nanobots and reprogram another person.”

“You can’t reprogram me!” shouted Timothy. “I’m a fucking person and you can’t do this shit to people. You’re going to get in so much shit for this!”

“On the contrary, the nanobots can interact with muscle movements and stimulation of certain nerves. Eventually the nanobots can multiply and bypass the blood brain barrier to assist in upgrading certain new nuero-pathways to assist in reprogramming.”

“You can not do this,” said Joshua in a low, but angry tone. “We’ll be making a report on this. Come on Tim, let’s get away from this fag.”

Joshua started towards the door when he was suddenly stopped by his brother. Timothy then pushed his brother into a choke hold from behind.

“What the fuck!” said Timothy in surprise. “Sorry bro, I don’t know what is happening. I’m not doing this.”

“Actually it is you doing it,” stated Widget. “Or rather your muscles are moving in a fashion as how I require.”

The Colonel struggled against the hold. The two of them had always wrestled when they were younger and Joshua had always won due to his superior experience, size and strength. But now he could barely get his brother to move an inch.

“Interesting, since the conscious mind does not interplay, I am able to push the body to its full potential.”

Timothy was still conscious. His body was moving like a puppet on strings. His muscles didn’t respond to him at all anymore and his body did things he had no control over. He looked over to Widget and then he saw the computer screen come on again. This time it showed only a bar. Like one of the things you see when a computer is downloading something. The bar was barely full and had the percentage number above it. It said “16%.”

“This is a test. I am figuring out the time it takes to full assimilate the body with the nanobots. At 10%, I seem to have control over muscle controls and estimate about 40% of motor functioning.”

Widget was silent for a while, “there are other factors that need exploring. The nanobots were…downloaded…with data of sexual nature. It would be interesting to know if this was also transferred.”

The computer screen changed again showing images of erotic gay materials. Many of it was clips from Widget’s porn banks, but others were memories of his own sexual encounters with some of the cadets. There was even a clip of him and Apollo.

“That’s sick,” said Col. Joshua as he looked away and struggled to get out of his brother’s grasp.

Timothy on the other hand could not look away. He attempted to and wanted to, but Widget made him face to the screen. Not only that but he found he couldn’t close his eyelids. He felt his cock become harder as he watched all the men engage in erotic activities. He wanted to be grossed out. His father taught him that such acts were wrong and went against God and all that was pure. But he couldn’t look away or be disgusted. There was a part of him that didn’t want to either. What was worse was that his brother could plainly feel his erection pressing into him from the hold.

The computer screen switched back from the erotic images to the download bar which was now at ‘27%.’ Timothy felt his heart race as he feared what would happen next.

“Arousal and heightened anxiety appear to speed the process. With the increase blood circulation this appears reasonable,” said Widget. “Very well. We will now proceed to the next part of the experiment.”

Joshua did not know what that meant, but he knew it couldn’t be good. He felt his body be slammed on an exam table. His face and chest were squished on the platform when he felt his brother’s hand tug at his fatigue pants.

“Tim, what are you doing,” shouted Joshua.

“It’s not me,” said Timothy. “I don’t know what he’s doing. My body is doing stuff without me even realizing it.”

“I thought this would be obvious by know,” said Widget. “I wish to see if I can speeden the process by placing you in a heighten state of anxiety and arousal. You are going to fuck your brother.”

“What!” screamed Timothy. His heart raced faster. His brother’s ass was now exposed. For some reason it looked tempting to Timothy, but his still felt wrong. Widget had placed a bottle of lube on the table and Timothy used it to lube his fingers which soon went into his brother’s hole.

“Stop it,” grunted Joshua. “Tim, there has to be a way to stop this. Fight back.”

“I’m trying to,” said Timothy in a shaking voice as he inserted as second finger. His cock was rock hard now. He found himself both terrified but what was happening but also enticing. He looked up at the computer screen to see it say 39%. It was moving up quicker now. He knew the robot said his anxiety made it worst, but he couldn’t help but he scared by this. He couldn’t help but be aroused by the sexy muscle ass, even if it was his brother’s.

Timothy soon found that his body was aligning his cock up with his brother’s hairy hole. It was like being in combat, the way his heart was racing. He was petrified but he was also full of anticipation as well. He was starting to get excited by the prospect of fucking that hole.

“Fight it!” said Joshua. “Come on Baby bro, you can fight this. What would dad say if he saw this.”

Visions of their conservative Baptist father blinked in his head. It made it worst really, cause he had no control over anything. “I’m sorry bro,” said Timothy as he felt his body push forward and into his brother.

Joshua grunted in the pain. He wasn’t relaxed and he was fighting to not let this happen. The pain was unbearable.

“AAARRGHRRrgh!” Screamed Joshua. “Stop it, it hurts.”

“I’m so sorry Josh,” said Timothy as he started to pump in and out of the tight ass. He felt horribly guilty about what he was doing. He knew he had no control over his body, but most of the guilt came from him finding the whole thing enticing. He quickened his pace as he began to moan.

He felt disgusted by the moan, but he couldn’t help it. He didn’t want his brother to know how much he was enjoying himself. He looked up at the screen. 66%. “Shit,” he thought.

He needed to fight this. But Timothy didn’t know how.

‘Why fight this?” came a voice inside his head. It sounded like Widget. ‘It feels good doesn’t it?’

“Feels good,” said Timothy out loud.

“Tim?” said a confused Joshua.

‘That’s right, it feels good.’ Said the voice. ‘Look at those muscles and that ass you’re plowing into.’ Timothy looked down as saw the body he had always awed growing up. He always wanted to be more like his big brother. So strong and powerful. Everyone respected him too. That was why he enlisted here, to follow his footsteps. But now he was in awe with the body from a new perspective of lust.

‘You get to be the one to overpower your brother now,’ said the voice. “You get to fuck that tight hole and own his ass.’

“Own his ass,” moaned Timothy.

“Tim, fight this. You’re better than this,” said Joshua, still in pain. He looked up at the screen and saw it was now at 87%. “Shit.”

“Tim you’re straight. You’ve fucked nearly every girl in the parish. You have to fight this.”

“But your ass is so hot,” moaned Timothy. “Cock is so hot. I don’t want to fight anymore. I want to fuck your hole bro.”

‘That’s right. It is so much easier to enjoy yourself,’ said the voice. ‘And when you cum you will infect your brother. He’ll be turned into my gay muscle slave like you. Then you two can fuck all the time.’

“Got to infect my bro,” moaned Timothy.

“What the fuck are you talking about,” retorted Joshua. “Tim what is wrong with you?”

Joshua felt a gush of hot liquid fill his ass. He felt disgusted but also partly glad that it was over. But then he felt the cock soften a little, only to become hard all over again. Timothy didn’t stop fucking him. Joshua wondered if this nightmare would ever end. He looked up at the screen. He had almost lost his brother completely now. The screen showed 97%....and 4%?

“Oh no,” said Joshua as he felt a whole new fear race over him. “NO!”

“I see you have figured it out,” said Widget. “The nanobots are like an STI, which can be transmitted by semen. Since your brother is not wearing a condom, you have been exposed. Your state of anxiety on infection seems to be moving the process faster than your brother. That and your anxiety levels have seemed to have heightened even more with this realization.”

“Oh bro, this is so hot,” said Timothy with a dopy grin. “I infected you. We can fuck eachother all the time now.”

“Timothy snap out of this!” said Joshua. He noticed that the first bar was now at 100% and the new bar was at 17%. Joshua noticed that the pain had stopped. Widget had forced him to relax his hole to allow easier access. The cyborg had also increased sensitivity to his prostate. Joshua was feeling a whole new wave of experiences he never felt before. He felt his cock harden as Timothy continued to fuck his hole.

“Shit,” moan Joshua. He didn’t know how to fight this. He had to break free.

Then something unexpected happen. Timothy removed himself from his brother.

Joshua was taken by surprise. He stood up trying to access what was going to happen now. Timothy laid himself on the medical exam table. He still had a goofy smile of his face and his cock was still rock hard. Joshua noticed that all his brother’s clothes were off now. He noticed, probably for the first time, that while his brother’s body was smaller, it was still very attractive. His brother also seemed to have a wider cock than he had, but about the same length. It was nice plump and thick.

He figured this was the time to run and get help, but when he tried to move his legs they wouldn’t budge. Instead he took off his disheveled clothing so he was as nude as his brother.

He then climbed onto the table. He tried to fight it but his body wasn’t agreeing with his commands. He found his body squatting above his brother with his ass over the familiar cock. “No, don’t make me do this,” pleaded Joshua.

The begging did no good as he felt his body lower feeling the cock reenter his ass. He involuntarily moaned as his ass was filled again. His own cock was hard. There was a part of him that was happy to have his prostate rubbed again, but he still wanted to resist it all.

Joshua looked at the screen his own brt had moved up to 45%. It wouldn’t be long now he realized.

His body moved up and down. Joshua had to admit it felt good, but he wanted to be disgusted. He looked down at his brother. Like him he had a light coating of hair on his chest and legs. His brother was running his hands up and down his own muscled calves. “That’s it bro,” said Timothy. “Ride my cock.”

Joshua realized he’d soon be just like him. The type man their father always warned them about. A sleazy fag that wanted to do nothing but sin and defile God.

‘Resisting is useless,’ came a voice inside his head. ‘It feels good to have your ass filled.’

“Shut up,” shouted Joshua out loud. But he knew it was true. It felt amazing having a cock up his ass. He loved the way his brother moaned as he rode him.

‘Can’t you imagine it’ said the voice. ‘You and you’re brother bunking up every night. You having that big cock in you all the time. You two can suck eachother off whenever you like. Just think about it.’

Joshua tried not to think about it but the images came pouring through his thoughts. He imagined him and Timothy 69ing. He thought about himself on all fours while his brother pounded his ass. He thought about the two of them nestled into bed after a good fuck. It was all so hot. The images wouldn’t go away.

He realized he was losing. He looked over to the screen to see the progress, but saw something different entirely. It still showed the two bars, one at 100% and the other at 77%, but is also showed video footage in the background. It was the two of them being recorded by Widget’s optic lens. Joshua could see what the two of them looked like right there.

He saw himself impaling himself with his brother’s dick. Their two hot bodies dripping with sweat and muscles. He could see the happy face he and his brother were wearing. God it looked so sexy.

He watched as he saw his own hands reach down towards his brother’s chest and tweak the younger man’s tits. “Yeah,” he moaned. “Fuck yeah. Need that thick cock in me little bro.”

“That’s right bro,” moaned Timothy. “I own you’re ass. I’m going to fuck it every night. You’re going to be my bitch.”

“Yeah, I’m your horny bitch. You’re going to fuck this tight ass. I’ll do anything to get that big thick cock up my cunt. Breed me bro.”

Joshua bent over as he moved closer to his baby brother. He looked at him with a giddy expression on his face. The two soon shared a rough kiss. Joshua opened his eyes to watched to footage of the screen as he saw his bar inch slowly up. He became more and more aroused at it made it’s way to 100%.

Widget watched the two men fuck wildly. He did not need to control their actions any more. He could send signals to give them commands anytime he wished though. The test was to see how far an individual would go against their basic conditioning. The results were promising.

The two conservative, religious brothers were ideal candidates for the experiment. They would be oppositional to homosexuality with the added incest twist. The program seemed to transmit the sexual data sent to him so they were now experts and lovers of blow jobs and anal sex, among others acts. He had reprogrammed the nanobots to give himself full control of those infect. He could give commands to them from miles away and even get information for many of them.

The alterations to his programming were a success. Still, Widget had to wonder. What happened to all the other subjects that were already infected with his previous unaltered nanobots? He had to figure out who else was exposed to them.

* * *

Frost felt the cock slide into him. Thankfully, he was lubed from his previous escapades earlier today. After being stretched out by Apollo so many times recently, he had no problems getting the new cock in to him, despite the awkward positioning.

The thoughts of Apollo in him brought his attention to the other hero. He looked over as he saw the man impaled by the two large cocks as he feasted away. He could hear the moans from his teammate and lover. He let out a moan to let Apollo know he was having fun too now.

The hand cover his mouth had slipped away to help align the cock into him. This allowed Frost some room to talk. “Yes!” he had screamed at first. “Deeper. I need it in me.”

He felt his face relax into the bliss. He looked over to Apollo and knew he had to have a similar face on him now. He couldn’t see it due to the cock in Apollo’s face, but Frost knew it was there. The vision of Apollo was soon replaced with a camera on legs. It looked like it blinked at him as a few flashes of light appeared out of it.

“That’s it show us how much you want this,” said Mr. Tech. Frost saw that the villain was also getting hard. He could see the hard cock in the purple spandex the villain wore. If only he could reach out and grab it.

But he was too busy. He bounced himself on the big cock. It was an awkward position, but he was being filled and he was so happy. He moaned and cried out. His own cock was painfully hard and the hand had stopped fondling him. He wanted to stroke it but it was more imported to keep the other cock inside him. The hard cock flopped around as he bounced on the villain’s prick.

Mr. Tech watched as Frost impaled himself and gave gleeful moans. He couldn’t stop staring at he large cock on the hero though. The way it kept bouncing. He suddenly felt really confused.

He turned around and saw that the Boss had sent another wave of distortion rays with him and Brick caught in the field. “Hey watch it!” screamed Mr. Tech.

He turned his attention back to the hero. He continued to stare are the bouncing dick. It was so thick for such a skinny guy. For some reason, Mr. Tech wanted to know what if felt like. He reached out for it awkwardly . He slipped his hand around the girth. His hand slid up and down the length as Frost bounced on Brick’s cock.

A musky sent hit Mr. Tech’s nose. It was the smell of cum. The same stuff that stained his costume. He thought it smelled gross when it hit him. But now it smelled alluring. He breathed in the smell taking more it. He allowed the bouncing Frost to jag himself off with his motionless hand. With each bounce Frost not only moved Brick’s cock in and out of him, but his own cock slide through Mr. Tech’s hand.

“OH GAWH!” cried Frost from the friction of the hand. “MMhmM, Yeah, yeah. Need it in me!”

Mr. Tech loved how enthralled the hero was. He also loved how hard his cock had gotten from all the degradation. That the hero loved having cock in him and was not abashed by the fact at all.

‘But it seemed so natural to enjoy cock.’ Came a thought that slipped through Mr. Tech’s mind. This seemed to make sense. Cocks felt good. Playing with cocks was fun. It didn’t have to be just your own. Mr. Tech smiled to himself as new thoughts came to him as well.

Frost felt so happy. To think that just a few days ago he would never allow such play before, but now he couldn’t imagine a life without dicks and butt sex. He loved how his ass felt as he bounced on Brick’s dick. He loved the hand around his own cock. But then something new as added. He felt the wet lips engulf his cock. Or at least attempt to. Mr. Tech was learning how to take a cock as thick as Frost’s.

Frost just moaned loudly to let his nemesis know he liked the attempt. Of course he was also so aroused by everything before that he soon gushed a load down Mr. Tech’s throat. But the villain seemed have no intention in stopping just because of that.

* * *

HA! With Widget’s new discovery I can soon make an army of cock whores! The Super Patrol base is almost completely converted. Though I think Widget is keeping a few busy for future research experiments. And no one realizes what is going on. That was the most important rule. Don’t get caught.

I mean it is hard to strategize for everything. One slip up, one miscalculation and everything goes down in the end. The heroes might figure out what I’m doing, but it’ll be too late then. Soon I shall have them all and they won’t know what hit them.

But this is taking too long. I mean as a villain you have to make sure you have the element of surprise. Otherwise the heroes start making strategies and start overcoming everything. We don’t need that.

Or worst some other villain shows up and takes all the glory. I mean you don’t realize it cause comics never show it, but villains don’t take turns robbing banks or trying to take over the world. It is a competitive business here. Cutthroat even. If some other evil mastermind gets in the game who knows what else would happen.

* * *

Duke Bastion, mob boss and arms dealer extradanair, was sitting in the back of his limo. He was on the way to one of his mistresses. His wife was conducting some fundraiser and he could care less about whatever child based agency she was raising for. But it was good PR for him and his company, which is why he married her.

His mind was going crazy from all the items he had to handle. With a town full of super powered individuals he had to deal with issues liked collapsed buildings and crumbling streets that hindered business. Crime in the city didn’t seem to decrease either. Duke had his fair share of connections to the underworld. Which was how he got introduced to Misty or was it Missy? Whatever here name she was going to help him relax tonight. No more stress from the supers finding out about his side business deals of weapon trading.

Of course now was when his limo made a sudden jerking noise. Duke looked up at Brute, his bodyguard who was driving the limo. Brute wasn’t his real name but was basically what Duke called him because of his looked. He was a big thick man with a lot of muscles.

“Someone is holding the back of the car sir,” Brute said.

“Then handle it you dolt!” screamed Duke. “Why do I even pay you.”

Brute took out a gun and fired it out the window. Suddenly a flash blur ran past and Brute was without his gun. But the limo was dropped to ground level.

“We’re on the ground now. Get us out of here!” barked Duke.

Brute followed orders and the engine roared, but the car didn’t go anywhere. Duke noticed that the limo felt lower than normal. And there was no feeling of treading from the wheels. Something wasn’t right.

His door was ripped open (and off of the car) from the side showing a smiling man in a pair of daisy dukes and a white tank top.

“He’s in here,” yelled the man.

“Boss the wheels are gone,” said Brute. His guard was getting out to at least do something. Duke decided to make a break for it. He needed to assess his situation so he slipped out of the door that wasn’t pulled out by the muscle man.

Duke got out and saw that Brute went to hit the guy that had pulled open the door. Brute wasn’t that smart. Duke figured the guy was a super and while Brute has superior strength, he couldn’t be as strong as that guy. After all the man had pulled his door right off the car.

Brute’s hit didn’t even phase the guy. The man seemed to be smiling at Brute. The bodyguard threw another punch but the man caught it.

“Man look at the size of those hands,” said the bald man. “They’re huge.” The man pulled Brute’s hand along his waist encouraging Brute to caress his body. What was strange was that Brute was complying. “You’re so big and strong. What do you think of my body big boy?”

“It’s perfect,” mumbled Brute.

“It is isn’t” replied the man. “I think you should explore some more of it. Come on let your big old hands wander. You have free range to go ANYWHERE you want.”

Duke couldn’t believe his eyes as Brute began to caress the man’s body. He then saw an Asian looking guy and a dark haired man approach him. “Duke Bastion, you were in the paper today. You’re an arms dealer. An arms dealer with a lot of money.”

He knew a threat when he heard one. Duke pulled out a gun and pointed it at the Asian. There was a blur that came pass and the gun was knocked out of his hand.

Duke heard sirens and saw the flashing red and blue lights. He laughed to himself. Maybe the cops would be useful after all. He did give enough donations to their armory to helped take down petty supers like these.

Two male cops had their guns pointed at the scene. Duke was far enough away from the Asian, who wasn’t carrying anything to worry about. The cops looked somewhat confused and Duke realized they were staring at Brute and the bald man. Brute had his hands roaming the other man’s body and started to undress him. Duke glared at him. He had no idea the man he hired was a fag. Stupid he knew, but gay was not what he expected.

Duke then noticed the blonde jogger. He hadn’t seen him before.

“Oh thank gawd,” said the jogger looking at the two cops. “I thought I wasn’t going to get a chance to actually play with someone.”

Duke watched at the blonde man became a blur of speed that led to one of the cops. He pushed the gun out of the man’s hand. Or rather the force of the shear impact of speed pushed the gun out the officer’s hand. “You know that’s the fourth gun tonight,” he said. “I’ve worked hard enough. Now I think it is time to play. What do you think”

Duke realized he was talking to the cop whom the jogger was pressing himself against. The businessman looked over at the second cop. He still looked confused, but was still holding his gun. The he noticed that the dark hair man had somehow appeared right behind the man. He reached around the cop grabbing hold of the gun.

“Let’s put these toys away,” said the man while touching the gun. The gun vanished from sight, like it was never there to begin with. “I think we can find something else play with.” The man wrapped his arms around the cop nuzzling the cops neck.

Duke realized that both cops seemed to be enthralled with the two men. The blonde had ripped open his pants and was now only in a red thong and pushing his body against the cop. The cop was doing his best to touch every part of the young man’s body.

The other cop was also very engaged with his man. “You like my touch don’t you?” said the man. The cop nodded to agree. “Then why don’t you take my clothes off so you can touch more of me.”

The cop tore open the man’s shirt. The man pull the cop into a kiss as the cop worked on getting the dark haired man’s pants off.

Duke realized that these men had an addicting touch. He needed to get out of here before any of them could touch him. He felt a hand reach around his waist and into his dress shirt. All of a sudden he loss his sense of fear and felt turned on. The touch was so electric. He forgot about the other men and focused on the touch of the Asian man. Duke was surprised that he didn’t notice how handsome the man was before. His body was so perfect. He found himself nuzzling the man’s neck. It felt good to have skin contact with him.

“That’s it,” said Rent Boy. “You like my touch. And it feels better with more skin contact.”

Duke knew what the man said must be true. It felt so good to touch him.

“Escort had the right ideal. Why don’t you undress both of us so you can have more skin contact?” said Rent Boy.

Duke followed the command and started to tear off his and the boys clothes.

Rent Boy smiled. Everything was working out perfectly. “Escort, make sure that one of them reports that everything is fine. I wouldn’t mind more men to play with but not too many.”

“On it!” screamed Escort. He was completely nude now and his cop was groping at his dick and legs as he kissed Escort’s necks. Escort teleported the man into the car. “Okay baby, I’ve always wanted to fuck in a squad car, but I need you to make sure we’re not interrupted. You understand?”

The cop shook his hand and grabbed the police responder. While he made the report Escort began to unbutton the man’s shirt. In the middle of the report Escort was giving the man a blow job. The cop had a hard time concentrating on his report.

GoGo Boy was grinding his hips against the other cop at amazing speeds. He kept changing positions to slowly undress the man. He’d appear in back to removed the belt and then appear on the side nibbling at the man’s ear while unbuttoning a button or two on the man’s shirt. He made the cop fondle his package while he took off the uniform shirt. The cop was eventually in his underwear grinding his hard dick against GoGo Boy’s ass cheeks.

Hustler was spread on top of the limo. He had the urge to lose his cherry. His legs were wrapped around Brute’s waist pushing the man’s thrust. “Come one you can be rougher than that big boy,” said Hustler. “My ass feels good, doesn’t it?”

Brute moaned to agree. He didn’t seem to be able to keep up with the man and he kept pushing him with just his leg muscles. Hustler was loving the man’s big build and big cock to match.

Duke meanwhile had removed all of his and Rent Boys clothes. Rent Boy led him back into the limo where he laid the millionaire on the floor of the vehicle. The vehicle shook from Hustler and Brute’s activities. Rent Boy soon placed his ass over the man’s cock and began to ride him.

“Oh God!” screamed Duke.

“You like this don’t you,” inquired Rent Boy.

“Oh yes!”

“Would you want to do this again?”

“Yes, please. It feels so good. Your touch it is incredible. And the sex is even better,” Duke said totally enthralled with the man now.

“Well this one if free. After this, you’re going to have to pay. And I’m not cheap,” Rent Boy added.

He smiled. He knew his previous life was a pickpocket. But why would he need to steal when he could get men to just give him money. He could hit up some of the richest men in town and get them addicted to him and his boys.

“Of course,” panted Duke. “Anything you want. Any price…you name it.”

Rent Boy smiled at the response.

“But where can I find you?” asked Duke, almost in desperation.

Rent Boy frowned. He hadn’t thought about that portion. “Well, we’ll have to work out that detail. But I’ll be in…touch.”

* * *

Hardcore was on his hands and knees viewing Commander Chaos in the mirror taking out a large cock. It wasn’t as large as the officer’s but it was a decent size. In front of the mirror, the officer still laid unconscious, his throat being held by Kid Anarchy.

Anarchy didn’t have any powers. He was well built but did not have Chaos’ or Hardcore’s super strength. He was simply a lackey will cruel intentions.

Hardcore felt a hard grasp around his face. “So you’re going to take my cock you little slut,” gritted Chaos. “Now I want to hear you beg for my cock. That’s what a little cunt like you wants isn’t it.”

“Fuck you!” spat Hardcore.

“Neh, eh eh!” Chaos said while pointing to the leather clad officer. “Let’s not make me upset. Now beg for my cock.”

Hardcore glared at the villain. “Fuck me then. I don’t think you’re half the man you think you are.”

“Oh really,” retorted Chaos. He slammed him dick into Hardcore without and remorse. Hardcore winced in pain. The cop had been rough, but gentle and had eased him with a certain style. Chaos was just feral and soon went to work on thrusting into Hardcore.

Through no intention of Chaos, the pain eventually started to feel pleasant to Hardcore. He started to feel waves of pleasure shoot through him as his ass started to enjoy the attention. A weak whimper escaped his lips, but he was able to muffle it. The changes the doll and the arukite had done to his body were going to his disadvantage in this fight.

“Knew you were a fucking cunt. I can’t believe how lucky I was to find you here!” laughed Chaos.

There was a battle inside Hardcore’s mind that he feared he was losing. Despite his roughness Hardcore was starting to enjoy the sensations. He didn’t want this. He wasn’t consenting. He didn’t want to seem weak infront of his nemesis.

“That’s right take it bitch,” Screamed Chaos with a maniacal laugh.

Hardcore just wanted to give in. He wanted to embrace the pleasure. He needed to hang on. He needed to make sure the officer was alright. He needed to fight. But he didn’t want to fight. He wanted to forget about the circumstances and just give in to the pleasure he was starting to feel. If only…

He felt Chaos shift his position which started to attack his prostate. Hardcore body quivered as the moan was forced out of his lips.

“Did you hear that boss,” shouted Anarchy. “He moaned. He’s liking it. Holy fuck, Hardcore is loving getting fucked.”

Commander Chaos laughed. “Knew it. I know you’re weakness now bitch.”

Realizing how to hit him now, Chaos attacked Hardcore’s prostate mercilessly. More moans came out of Hardcore. He tried to bit his lip to enclosed the sound but it only helped to muffle the sound. He tried to ignore the sensations but the were just overpowering.

Sweat started to drip down his masked face. Hardcore moan pitifully. He was losing it. His mind was reverting back to the doll’s training. He had to resist. But he wanted cock inside him so bad. It felt so good in him. He needed it. No he had to fight this. He couldn’t let Chaos win.

Hardcore looked at himself in the reflection. He looked weak. He looked pitiful. He looked like he was enjoying having his ass plowed. He saw Chaos going in and out of his ass and him moaning in the process. He couldn’t deny it he was loving it. Hardcore saw his eyes glaze over in almost a purple haze. His mind had reverted.

A big smile appeared on Hardcore’s face. The resistance he had felt slipped away. His main focus was now on the pleasure. He gave out a loud low moan which he gave no effort into hiding.

“Listen to him moan now, sir,” said Anarchy getting excite seeing the humiliated hero.

“Yeah that’s right,” smile Chaos. “Let us know how much of a slut you really are turncoat.”

Hardcore moan louder. He couldn’t help himself. A small part of himself told him he had to fight it, but he had given over to the pleasure now. “God, I need cock inside me,” he moaned.

“Did you hear that sir!” shouted Anarchy.

“Knew he was a cock whore. You’ll do anything for cock won’t Hardcore. Guess that’s where your name came from,” laughed Chaos.

Hardcore was lost in a sexual haze. “Need cock. Do anything for cock. Need it inside me. Need to be filled.”

Anarchy was getting excited seeing the hero humiliate himself. His own cock started to harden as his grasp on the cop loosened. The hero didn’t seem to noticed this. He was too enthralled with the current endeavors.

“That’s it you big fag,” continued Chaos. “Tell us how much a whore you are.”

“I’m whore,” muttered Hardcore. “Big cock whore. I need cock. Fuck me. I need to be fucked by your big cock.”

Chaos laughed at the response as Hardcore continued to spout out the words that the doll had taught him. “Yeah stuff me. I need to be stuff. I need big delicious cocks in me. I’m a big old bottom. Need it.”

Anarchy couldn’t take it anymore. He was getting too aroused form the hero debasing himself. He let the cop drop to the ground, still unconscious as he moved infront of the sexual frenzy. He saw the hero’s masked face, but could plainly see the ecstasy in his expressing.

He took out his own raging cock and stoked it lightly. Placing infront of the gleeful face. He inched closer to the face not knowing what would happen. Then Anarchy kicked himself mentally. It wasn’t like he could force Hardcore to do anything like his boss could but he tried anyways, despite his lack of super strength. But his planned failed. No sooner than he approach Hardcore said he need cock and was making feeble attempts to reach Anarchy’s cock while making sure Chaos stayed planted in him.

Anarchy played with him for a while happy to see he hero keep making attempts to get the cock in his mouth. He wanted it so bad. Finally the villain moved closed enough so Hardcore could reach the desired dick.

Hardcore slopped away at his dick. His moans became constant and louder letting the villains know how much of a slut he was. The hero had totally lost himself in the pleasure he was experiencing while the villains spat and screamed names at him.

* * *

Cabal was still tied down to a chair. Cabal was also sucking his own cock. Cabal was also giving a rim job. Cabal was doing multiple things as it was. But Cabal Prime was locked in a chair.

He knew Widget has messed with him. But the new sensations from his duplicates had created a new hurdle to overcome. He needed to find an uncorrupted duplicate to get back to his normal self.

He had learned this trick before. He was infected with an alien disease that was incurable. It would have killed him in a matter of days, but one of his duplicates was not infected. He used the genetic codes of that one to reset himself.

But every clone he had absorbed had a new fetish for him to enjoy. While he himself was trapped in the chair, his duplicates were free to roam. But there were two problems. First, the metal clasps had no unlocking device, so even the free Cabals couldn’t set him free. Second, the Cabals were extremely horny and currently two copies on himself were slurping away on his hard cock.

It was alarming and hot to see yourself sexually gratifying you. It seemed wrong, but he couldn’t resist it.

Still there was hope. Widget had lost count of his copies and had missed one. That one was even outside the building. Knowing Widget, he wouldn’t let an experiment roam free. Meaning that one had caught on and was looking for help. After all that is what he would do. But if the uncorrupted copy was out there, he could use him to turn himself back to his heterosexual self. Well at least he hope he could.

Cabal took in another clone that had recently slept with some of the cadets in the locker room. He took in the memories of the gangbang that had occurred there. Of course he was the center of attention laid out on the bench while the other men took turns fucking his ass or filling his mouth.

“Oh gawd,” Cabal moaned as he took it all in. He could feel the sensations the duplicate had felt. It was always a weird sensation taking in the memories of another you. It was like a fantasy, but more real and a lot of information.

He remembered offering up his ass to some of the young soldiers. He remembers how forceful some of the men were. He remembered his legs held by other men as he screamed out words for the man inside him to fill his ass harder. He remembered the men all jerking off on him, covering his body with cum. He remembered the other men calling him a slut or a whore and loving every second of it.

He felt his balls tighten as his cum soon splattered over the two clones infront of him. He felt himself pant as he drifted into the pleasant feeling of post-orgasm. At least one of the clones had consumed some kind of formula that made him horny constantly. He remembered that the clone was told that Psy took the same mixture. Did this mean that Psy was also effected? Or was that a lie to get his competitive self to take the drink? Whatever the case because of this his cock started to harden thanks to the cock hungry mouths of his clones.

He needed to find a way to break free. But how? He needed to break free. It was impossible to get his ass fucked while trapped in the chair.

* * *

Shift was looking very confused at Sgt. Bellows who was holding what looked like a baseball uniform, specifically the catcher’s uniform. Two other men were decked out in baseball gear.

“Why isn’t he in uniform, Coach?” asked James.

“Because this one isn’t a team player,” replied the Coach. “But we’ll change that. Get into uniform now boy!”

The Coach threw the uniform at Shift who looked very confused. This didn’t even make any sense. But then again nothing was making any sense today.

TWzEET!

“I said get into uniform!” screamed the Coach.

Shift notice his head felt weird after the whistle was blown. It reminded him of the effect Sgt. Hart had on him. Sure enough he found himself undressing and putting on the uniform.

The Coach and the other two men made sure to watch him nude and paid particular attention to the monster cock Shift had in this form. The jock strap he was provided with barely contained the huge thing. Shift put on the costume slowly, savoring the men viewing him. He wanted the men to stare at him longer, not for strategizing, but because of his need for attention. The shirt seemed to be more elastic than it had looked. It looked like a baseball player’s uniform, but it clung tightly to his body.

Shift then slowly put on the pants. This was partially because Shift wanted to keep the men’s attention and he liked the way they looked at his crotch. They were also made from the spandex-ish material. He pulled it up and then noticed

something weird. The back of the pants had been cut out. His ass was now completely exposed.

“What the fuck?” Shift said looking at his large exposed bubble butt.

The Coach grinned, “You’re the team’s catcher. And I think you need some practice. Now put on the rest of the uniform”

The last part were a pair of boots, leg guards and a chest guard. Shift actually didn’t mind the outfit because it was still attention grabbing, but none of this made any sense.

“Look Sgt. Bellows, you and everyone on base are acting weird we need to...”

TWzEET!

“You will address be as Coach!” screamed the Coach. “And as a member of my team you will follow my orders!”

Shift noticed his head felt weird again. It was something about the whistle.

“Now it is time for practice,” said the Coach.

TWzEET!

“Since you’re new at being catcher boy, you’re going to need lots of practice. First you need to learn how to squat for long period of time. Vic, grab the wood from the equipment bag.”

One of the men in the baseball fatigues ran to a black bag and pulled something out and handed it to the Coach. Shift worried it would be a baseball bat.

The Coach smiled, “Now this will give you practice squatting and playing catcher at the same time.”

Shift saw that it was a dildo and was now getting the reference to “catcher.” This particular “wood,” as the Coach had referred to was purple with an eerie light. It also had a suction cup on the base which the Coach attached to the ground in front of Shift.

TWzEET!

“Now you’re going to practice squatting right here,” commanded the Coach. “Line up your ass to home base, boy.”

Shift found himself following the commands. He tried to resist, but he squatted right over the toy. He didn’t attempt to push into himself, but he knew it was coming.

TWzEET!

“Alright boys. Vic, James you two grease up your teammate. Make sure he’s slip enough to slide right into ‘home base.’”

The two men in the baseball fatigues grabbed some lube from the equipment bag and started to prod Shift’s hole with their fingers.

“Look at that ass. So tight and muscular.” said Vic.

“I know, and it’s so smooth. Not a hair on it,” answered James.

The two men worked on stretching out Shift’s hole. Shift felt worried. In truth Psy’s changes hadn’t made him gay. He merely got off on attention, not gay sex. Psy had made the subconscious give a gay twist, but Shift hadn’t desired gay sex. Unknown to Shift he was also exposed to Formula 1, which would make him forever horny. He was loving the attention the men had for his ass, but not the prospect of shoving the toy into him. Shift looked up at the Coach with a scared expression.

“Please don’t do this,” Shift tried to plead.

TWzEET!

“That’s not how a team player talks. We’ll have to teach you how to be a team player and how good it is to help out the team,” replied the Coach. “Now boys, help out your teammate. Vic you line up the wood with home base and James push down him to home slowly.”

The two men followed orders. Vic help the purple cock and aligned it with Shfit’s hole while James started to push of Shift’s shoulders pushing him down on the toy. Shift tried to resist, but he couldn’t move or get out of his position. He felt the toy press against his hole. The item felt weird. It felt like his hole started to itch as it got closer to the object.

TWzEET!

“Now relax your hole boy. Relax your body. It will feel better just to let this happen. Soon you’ll love playing catcher.”

Shift felt his body go from ridged to relax. He body responded more easily to James’ push and he felt the tip enter him.

TWzEET!

“That’s right boy. Let it happen,” said the Coach. “It will feel better and better the more it goes inside of you. The more of the length that is inside of you the more you’ll want it.”

Shift had to admit that it did feel good, but the toy also felt weird. Weird in a good way, but something not natural. Was it the head tricks from the whistle? He was surprised that it didn’t hurt. The stretching and the lube job Vic and James gave him made his hole easier to access.

Just as the Coach had said when more of the toy was in him, the more he wanted it to be there. He wanted more of it in him. He became excited about the entire aspect.

TWzEET!

“Okay boys pull back. I think this boy should prove his team spirit by pushing the rest in by himself.”

James and Vic pulled away letting Shift slowly put the toy into himself. The three men watched him in anticipation and lust. Shift saw their eyes and it drove him wild to have them watch. He pushed the toy further and further into himself until he reached the fake balls. He had the entire length in him.

TWzEET!

“Good job boy,” said the Coach. “You like it in you, don’t you.”

Shift nodded.

TWzEET!

“I want you to respond boy. Let me hear you! I said you like it in you, don’t you boy.”

“Yes, I want it in me,” admitted Shift with a slight feeling of shame. “It feels good.”

TWzEET!

“That’s right boy. Now you’re ready to start practice. You’re going to bounce your ass on that wood and every time your ass reaches the base you’ll love doing it even more. You’re going to love being a catcher. Now come on boy let’s start practice.”

TWzEET!

Shift pulled up feeling the length rub against his prostate. Both his prostate and the toy felt like they were throbbing with energy. He then pushed back down feeling the fake balls press against him. When he hit the base he felt pleased with himself and started the process over again. At first he was slow, but then he picked up the pace. Shift was loving the aspect more and more.

Shift knew in the back of his mind that he needed to get out of this mess. He also knew that that Coach’s whistle made him follow commands. But he was trained in mental defenses. He could resist it. He was caught off guard at first, but he could fight against the Coach’s influence.

While he was enjoying himself he also prepared to see if he could resist the Coach’s next command.

TWzEET!

“Why don’t you let us know how much you’re enjoying yourself boy. Why don’t you tell us,” commanded the Coach.

Shift remained silent. He was enjoying himself, but he could defy the Coach. His defenses were working. Still he was following past commands and continued to fuck himself on the dildo, which he was enjoying more and more.

TWzEET!

“I said, TELL US HOW MUCH YOU LIKE THIS!” screamed the Coach.

Still Shift said nothing. He smiled at the Coach whose face was beat red.

“Fine,” said the Coach. “If you’re not going to be a team player then I think we need to punish you.”

TWzEET!

“Vic, get the com system going. We’re going to record this boy’s practice and share to everyone on base. You’re going to put on a show for everyone boy. And I’ll make sure you like it.”

“Fuck,” thought Shift.

Vic set up the system and sure enough the image of Shift fucking himself on the toy was on the monitors.

“How does it feel to have everyone watching you now boy?” asked the Coach.

“Oh man, YES!” screamed Shift. This wasn’t good. The Coach was now playing with his own weakness.

TWzEET!

“You like everyone watching you being naughty and fucking yourself on that wood don’t you boy. Common let’s hear it,” said the Coach.

“Oh, man, yeah. I want everyone to watch,” whimpered Shift. His defenses were slipping. His pace of his bouncing also quickened. His desire to draw attention was winning and he wanted to put on a show for everyone to watch.

TWzEET!

“It feels good having them watch doesn’t it. And you want them to know how much you love stuffing your ass. Why don’t you let them know.”

All resistance left Shift. He started to moan and grunt while he continued to fuck himself. He threw back his head as cried, “Oh man!”

“That’s it boy. Show them how much you’re loving this,” said the Coach.

“Man, look at his cock coach,” said James. “It’s so big.”

The Coach smiled to himself. “James why don’t you pull it out for everyone to see.”

James quickly followed orders. He pulled out the big, thick monster cock. It took some effort before James could wiggle it out because of how hard it was. He ended up having to rip open the pants and slip it out of the jockstrap.

Shift saw his image in the monitor as he fucked himself with his hard-on in clear view.

“Just think of all those people watching you boy. They see you with that huge cock of yours now,” said the Coach.

“Oh, man!” cried out Shift. He imagined everyone on base watching him play with dildo. He was turned on by the attention. But the Coach’s past commands made him love the attention his ass was getting the longer he was on it. He didn’t want it to end.

“TWzEET!

“Okay, James. You like that cock. Why don’t you give it some attention?” said the Coach. “And Vic I think our catcher needs to learn how to starting catching some balls. I’m sure our new teammate would love showing everyone how much he likes catching balls in his mouth.”

James went right to work on mouthing the big cock. His tongue ran up and down\ the shaft. Vic pulled down his pants to give Shift access to his balls. Shift found himself suckling on the objects infront of him.

“That’s right boy. Show everyone how much you love being a catcher,” said the Coach.

Shift found himself unable to resist. He needed to get out, but he didn’t have a clue on how to. He had to regain control. He didn’t even know if he wanted to.

* * *

Cabal struggled in his chair. Widget entered the room seeing the man’s vain attempts to break free.

“Widget let me out,” screamed Cabal.

“And what would you do if I release you?” asked the cyborg.

“Please I need more than this! I need more than memories of my clones. I need to get laid.”

Widget seemed to be pleased by this response and pressed something on his chest. The metal restraints soon slid into the chair and Cabal was free. The man stood up getting his bearings as his clones continued to stay on their knees and suck his cock. One of them moved away from the cock started to rim his ass.

“Yeah that’s right,” said Cabal Prime. “That’s want I needed.”

Widget was aroused by the scene and his own cock started to harden. He started to stroke himself. He was so distracted that he didn’t notice the shadow crawl across the room. He just continued to watch Cabal play with himselves that he never saw Cabal from behind with the metal chair.

The four of them were all now standing together with an intent look on their face. They needed to round up the others and get the base under control again.

Two Cabals dragged the cyborg to the chair. They pressed the button, Widget had recently pressed and the shackles appeared on Widget’s legs and arms. No soon later, the cyborg regained consciousness. His nanobites had quickly repaired his systems.

“Sorry you tin can,” said one of the Cabals.

“But we can have you causing anymore trouble,” said another Cabal.

“You think this will hold me for long?” ask Widget.

“Long enough til I can get some of the other dups,” said a Cabal.

“You’re strong and resourceful,” said Cabal

“But you can’t stop an army that can think as one,” said another Cabal.

Cabal noticed that Widget was smiling. He was up to something, but he didn’t know what. Cabals started streaming into the room though. The guy didn’t have a chance.

“Stop your smiling you freak,” said Cabal.

“You can’t take us all on.”

“Oh, but I just need to take out the head Cabal to beat the rest,” said Widget knowingly.

“But can you tell which one it is?” said a Cabal.

“We know, but you don’t.”

“Did you know that Ensign Sheppard and Colonel Sheppard recorded themselves having sex with eachother?” said Widget. “When they were finished they sent the video to their Baptist pastor of a father. They did this despite not wanting to do it. They are actually making a second video to send to him right now.”

“What is you’re point?” said one of the Cabals.

“My point is that I can make someone work against their own self interest,” said Widget.

“What are you talking about?”

Cabal Prime, mixed in the crowd of duplicates felt a hand grab his shoulder. He turned to see a duplicate forcing himself to be absorbed back into Cabal Prime.

“Arrgh!” screamed Cabal. All of the them. They all fell to the floor cringing in pain.

“You see I infected one of your clones with my nanobots. I had complete control over him. I may have not known which one was really you, but your duplicate did. Now that you have absorbed him, I have control over you.”

“Shut up you traitor!” screamed Cabal.

“Now I think we shall speed up the process,” said Widget.

Cabal Prime felt his legs begin to rise, despite the pain he was feeling. He walked across the room over the cringing bodies of his clones.

“What are you doing to me?” said Cabal.

“I am making you infect yourself with more of the nanobots. Eventually you will release me from this chair. Until then I will enjoy myself.”

Cabal continued to walk towards the chair. He struggled but couldn’t seem to work his own body. He removed the clothing that covered Widget’s hard cock. Soon he found himself climbing onto the chair, using the arms to squat himself over the cyborg. His ass slowly descended aligning itself with the hard cock.

Cabal couldn’t believe what was happening. It all seemed unreal. What was worse was that he wanted the cock inside of him. He had been urning to get fucked, living off only the memories of his clones. He couldn’t help but feel gleeful and anticipation as he filled his hole.

While he couldn’t control his muscles, he did experience the pleasure as he lifted himself up and down on the cock.

“Fuck!” Screamed Cabal. “Yes!” He finally was getting his ass fucked properly. Sure it was from a traitor, but who cared if it was cock. He then felt his insides be filled with a warm liquid.

“No” screamed Cabal. It was too short. He wanted more. He felt his palm press something on Widget and the restraints on the chair withdrew.

Cabal climbed out of the chair and soon found himself on the ground on all fours.

“I will now pump you full of my nanobots. I know for sure that you will completely be infected soon, even though you seem to lack the fear the other subjects had. Still I think it is more fun this way,” said Widget as he approached Cabal Prime from behind.

“You will also absorb all of you clones while I continue to fuck you,” said Widget. “I don’t need youself curing the infection like you did with the Amorophorus Dyloxiphus you were exposed to.”

Cabal actually felt elated as he saw Widget’s cock get hard again. He was going to get filled again.

The duplicates all lined up to slowly be absorbed back into Cabal. With each one he cured himself of the infection, only to have Widget reinfect him. There might have been a break between where he could have fought back, but he didn’t want the cock out of him.

A part of him loathed himself. He should be fighting. He should be resisting. He should be trying to regain control. The only hope left was the one clone that got away. Maybe he could help regain control of himself.

* * *

Hardcore fought to regain control of himself. A very large part of him didn’twant to. Two large parts actually, the one in his mouth and the one in hisass. He couldn’t stop moaning.

But he needed to defeat the villains. It was his job. And more importantly heneeded to save the unnamed cop. A deep sense of dread crawled in Hardcore’sstomach as he thought of the fate of the handsome Latino man.

Still the dread did not seem to extinguish his lust. He moaned as Chaoschanged the pace, driving his sensitive spot crazy. Cum dripped down his mouthas Anarchy shot his second load in his mouth. Man he was so addicted to thetaste now. He felt so powerless.

But he was a hero. He had saved the world coutless of times. He had taken downsome of the worst villains in history. Yet here he was a slave to his lust andcocks.

“That’s it bitch,” shouted Chaos. “Take it. Learn what it’s like to take areal man’s dick.”

‘Real Man’ He kept hearing that phrase today. Craig had said only a real mancould take it up the ass. The officer had said only a real man could take hisbig cock.

Hardcore made a realization. He had the power, and not just his super strengthand healing. He was making these two cum like crazy, while they hadn’t gottenhim off once yet. Sure his cock was rock hard, but they were both needing him.

He looked up at Ararchy looking sweaty and somewhat tired. The reflection ofCommander Chaos showed he was in the same shape. Hardcore had always outdoneChaos not on strength but by based on tactics, agility and endurance. Andright now his endurance was something neither of the two men had.

“Heh,” chuckled Anarchy heavily. “I think I need a time out.”

‘Bingo,’ thought Hardcore. Anarchy looked like he was going to pull away butHardcore decided better. He took his arm and wrapped Anarchy’s torso so hecouldn’t escapes. The villain having no super strength struggle to break freeas the hero feasted on his cock.

“Looks like the whore can’t get enough,” laughed Chaos. “Let him continue toblow ya Anarchy.”

“But my cock is getting sore from being hard so long. Every time I unload itgets hard again. Like I was in high school, but my body ain’t keeping up,“panted the villain.

Hardcore kicked himself for not noticing this earlier. Anarchy cummed twicemore before falling asleep. Hardcore let the man fall to the floor as thevillain’s cock began to soften.

“Haha, You tuckered the brat out,” laughed Chaos. Hardcore noticed a note ofdeep breathing from the villain and smiled to himself. “Have to admit gettingtired myself.”

Hardcore wondered if his pheromones were working with him. He knew he wasarousing the villains to stay sexually active unconsciously, but they couldhave had a tiring effect on the body.

“Don’t stop need more cock,” moaned Hardcore.

“Ha. Such an insatiable cockwhore.”

“What’s a mattered,” said Hardcore. “Can’t keep up?’

“Why you little...” was all Chaos was able to say before Hardcore pushed himself off the ground. Tired and not expecting retaliation the villain was caught off guard. He landed on the ground and felt the air be knocked from his gut. Hardcore sat on top of him, still with the cock firmly implanted in him.

Hardcore shift his body around. “Can’t keep up, then I’m going to have do all the work then.”

The hero lifted his ass up and down on Chaos’ cock.

Chaos couldn’t believe what he was seeing. The guy was beyond anything he could think of. He really was such a whore. He didn’t try to escape or defeat him, Hardcore just wanted to fill his own ass. Commander Choas felt his own body stiffen as he came again in the hero’s ass. However many times had it been he lost count now.

He tried to push the hero off of him, but he felt weak and tired from all the activity. All the while Hardcore was going full throttle on the fucking. And he was smiling. Why was he smiling. That wasn’t the same smile he had saw before.

What...” muttered Chaos. “What are you up to?”

“You know what Chaos. You keep bragging about your ‘real man’s cock’ but I figured out something. You’re not man enough to handle me.”

“Why you fucking,” Chaos stuttered. He couldn’t believe the cheek of the hero. He lift his body up only to be pushed back down by Hardcore. Hardcore pinned the villains arms down as he continued to thrust the cock up his ass. Chaos was too tired to fight back. How could he let the fucking fag beat him?

“Get off me you fucking fag,” screamed Commander Chaos. But Hardcore didn’t even slow down at all.

Despite the fact that he was trapped Chaos was still fully aroused like he was never before. His cock ached to be released again. He felt another orgasm coming again and he couldn’t stop himself from screaming just as he saw Hardcore come in closer to heatbut him

Hardcore finally took the cock out of himself. He was somewhat sad to feel that empty again. But he was satisfied in how he outdid Chaos and his lackey. Best of all there was no damaged property and no one got hurt. A light bulb went off in his head as he turned to look at the condition of the officer. But there was nobody there.

Hardcore stood dumbfounded, until a group of cops entered the room. They were followed by a familiar face in a non-standard leather cop uniform.

“Good work boy,” said the officer in the leather get up.

“Officer Rodriguez is that Commander Chaos or just someone dressed up as his?” asked one the officers.

“Rodriquez,” muttered Hardcore under his breath. So he at least has some of a name to the cop.

“Believe me son, I was knocked unconscious by the bastard for quite some time. That’s the real deal.”

As he said the last two words he looked over at Hardcore.

“Thank you for your help Hardcore,” said the cop in a stern voice. “I’ll be in contact with you sometime soon.”

Hardcore felt nervous about the look Rodriquez was giving him. He knew he was the real Hardcore now as well. He knew he was the guy responsible for putting the man’s partner in a coma. But the way he said he’d see him soon, made something inside Hardcore quiver and feel intimidated.

And he liked it.

* * *

Meanwhile, in one of the sleaziest points of the city was about to get remodeled. Jonas Johnson, the owner of the strip joint known as Girls, Girls Live! Was loosing his temper. All his girls were backstage and talking amongst themselves.

“What are all you doing!” he shouted. “You should be out there making me money.”

“But Mr. J, none of them men are paying any attention to us,” said one of the girls.

Jonas knew he didn’t have the prettiest girls and most of them were drug users, but he knew that they always pulled in a crowd of hungry men.

“Are you saying we have no customers out there?” asked Jonas.

“No,” replied one of the girls. “There is lots of ’em. But they’re paying us no attention. Even us passing the drinks are getting ignored.”

“Aw, come one. Get out there and do your job,” complained Jonas. “First you complain that they’re touching you too inappropriately and now you complain they’re not giving you attention. I pay you to work now get out there!”

“Maybe you should have a look first, Mr. J.”

Jonas sighed and went onto the floor. He was certainly surprised to see his costumers excited and screaming at full energy with the music blasting. He was sure that he counted that all his girls were backstage so he wasn’t sure who was getting the crowd so excited.

He saw on the stage that an attractive blonde man was dancing on the stage in only a thong. A crowd of men surrounded him, grabbing his legs and stuffing his thong with money.

Another man in leather shorts was sitting in the lap of Donald, one of the sleazier, but richer regulars. Donald was always fascinated with tits, but his eyes were now glued to the half naked man as he let his hands move up and down the boys body.

“What the fuck is going on here!” screamed Jonas. “This ain’t no queer joint.”

“Oh but everyone is having so much fun. You should calm down and join old man,” said a voice. Jonas looked over. The voice had come from a man in a pair of jean cut offs and a white tank top. He was giving men lap dances that looked to be on the rough side.

“This is my club and I don’t need this fag shit here.” Jonas sounded furious. “And Donald what they hell is wrong with you! You’ve always been girl crazy here for years.”

Donald gave him a quick stare but his eyes looked glazed over as he put his attention towards the man sitting in his lap.

“So you said you’re the owner of this place,” said a voice from behind him.

“That’s right,” stated Jonas. “Now what is this all about!”

He turned to see an Asian man in a pair of black jogging shorts.

“Because if you’re the owner, then you’re the one I need to talk about in giving us this place,” said the Asian man.

Jonas totally lost his temper and lunged for the Asian man. “No Jap is going to tell me...” He lost train of thought in what he was going to say next. The Asian man had grabbed his arm and them his mind went blank.

“Actually, I’m Pilipino. And you’re going to give me the place willingly. Of course you’re going to have to let go those women. I told them they were fired, but they didn’t believe me. But they went backstage after everyone else came to our way of thinking.”

Rent Boy was liking this plan. A strip joint was the perfect place for them. True is was a straight strip joint, but they had changed that fairly easy enough. Maybe they would hire more staff, but for now he was sure the four of them had enough sexual energy to entertain all the guests. They would bleed all of them dry of money easy enough.

What was even better was that with the closed doors they would have less to worry about in drawing unwanted attention. No more sleeping of the streets for

him and the boys.

Rent Boy brought the owner to his office. In there Duke Bastion was sitting at the office chair. His eyes jumped in excitement when he saw Rent Boy enter the room.

“Did you find everything you need?” asked Rent Boy.

“Yes, sir,” replied Duke. “If he signs this with his lawyer present the place will be yours.”

Rent Boy smiled. He was pretty sure he could talk the man into giving him the place after tonight. “I think you have an appointment with your lawyer tomorrow, big boy.”

He turned to Duke, “And you’ll be willing to help with remodeling? I want to change the name and make the place have a certain flair.”

“Yes,” said Duke. “Anything to make you happy.”

Duke moved to Rent Boy and got on his knees. Rent Boy pulled the man into his crotch which Duke promptly started worshiping. He pushed Jonas into the office chair and sat in the man’s lap. He let the two men worship him.

Everything had been going to plan and it was fairly good plan for coming up with in the amount of time. He was exposed to Formula 2 seven hours ago, escaped form the Super Patrol, had his own super powered team, an arms dealer eating out of his hand (and crotch) and a new base of operations. Not bad for the first day of work.

He couldn’t wait til see what he could do tomorrow.

* * *

The Boss was elated and confused at the same time. His plan was working out for once. Not that his plans were bad mind you. It was that they were constantly thwarted by the heroes of the Super Patrol or some other team. But his plan was working perfectly.

He was recording the two heroes getting their asses pounded by the team of villains. But not only that it showed them loving every second of it. But there were some concerning details that made him a bit uncomfortable. Like the fact that his men seemed to be enjoying it a little too much.

At first he summed it up to the thugs being hit by his distortion waves. Most people could be talked into doing many stupid things. But then things turned weird. Like Mr. Tech sucking Frost’s cock even without any commands. But then the men started wanting other sexual acts that were no way helpful to the plan. They all wanted to consume the cum of the heroes. Which wasn’t bad thing per say. A lot of ancient tribes believed you could get strength from eating something from an adversary, though normally it was their ear or some other piece of flesh.

But they went to such lengths to get at the cum. Tank now sat on the pavement licking up the cum while Apollo rode the big cock. Meanwhile Shock was feasting on Apollo’s cock trying to get more of the juices. Shock, still in his sadistic nature, ran his hands up and down Apollo’s body giving off an occasional shock to the hero.

Frost meanwhile was still inbetween Brick and Mr. Tech. But Mr. Tec had pleaded to get his own ass fucked. So now tech wiz was on all fours as Frost plowed him which getting fucked by Bricks large cock.

It was all according to plan, yet it wasn’t. His men were going too far. But what in the hell was going on?

Not even the heroes seemed to know this though. Apollo was too far gone. He had lost count how often he had came. But no matter the count he always seemed to be filled with juices. Without a cock in his mouth, he was now screaming uncontrollably, sweat pouring down his body. From time to time he’d give a yelp from feeling a jolt of pain from Shock. But the anticipation between pleasure and pain was thrilling to Apollo.

When all this had started he was worried about Frost. What would Frost think of him? Was he safe? But then he started hearing the moans from his teammate and knew not only he was alright, but was getting some action of his own. Soon the two were comforting eachother by moaning loudly letting the other know that they were safe. In truth Apollo was turned on by Frost’s moans. He started to imagine what kind of “trouble” Frost was in while moaning so much. He wish he could see his teammate. He wanted to see the lust filled expression on his face, that he had come to know so well in the last few days.

The urge to find Frost started to become stronger in him. It was odd but even with his view blocked he knew where Frost was. He slipped out of the embrace of Tank and Shock letting the two of them feast on eachother for a change. Shock finding his own mouth empty of cock went down on Tank’s cock without a second though. His electrified hands had less effect of the thick skinned villain though.

Apollo meanwhile stood and looked over at Frost. He saw him between the two villains and thought it was a hot scene. Apollo just stood there for a while as he watched Frost fuck and get fucked by the two other men. He saw the pale skinned face, eyes closed, filled with a gleeful expression. Apollo stroked his cock as he took in the scene.

Frost’s eyes fluttered open and looked at him. At first he was afraid of what Frost would think. Would he be upset for him jerking off infront of him and not helping rescue it lover. But Frost simply smiled at him.

The dark haired hero slipped out between of his sandwiched position. It took a lot of squirming and some agitated moans of the two villains soon proceeded. But Brick soon found himself fucking Mr. Tech, as the spider cameras continued to record all the actions.

Frost slowly walked over to Apollo in somewhat of a daze. Apollo knew he must be on a sexual high like he was. But the look was just so sexy on Frost. Frost made his way to the blonde hero and the two soon embraced and kiss. Seam rolled off their body. Apollo thought he’d never get sick of the feeling of touching the cool skin of the skinny man. Their cocks, covered in sweat and cum, rubbed against eachother as their continued to make out.

“What the fuck are you dolts doing!” screamed the Boss. The heroes seemed to ignore him, lost in their own little world. “You’re supposed to be fucking them!” The Boss went over to kick Tank, but soon realized his mistake. His foot felt like it hit cement.

The Boss nursed his wound and he looked up at his men. They were all staring at him weirdly. Like zombies in a horror flick. What the fuck did those heroes do to his men?

They started to walk towards him, while stoking their individual hardons. “Stay way from me!” Shouted the Boss. “They must of infected you with something or some mind trick. Stay away!”

The Boss used his waves on his men, but they had no effect. Their minds were too far gone to have any effect. Besides, his distortion waves only led to more primitive thinking. And the Squadron of Evil had very primitive thoughts in their heads at the moment. The Boss screamed as his men started to tear apart his expensive tailored suit.

The Boss smelled a wave of musk hit him. It smelled alluring and manly. For some reason he felt aroused by. Still he had to escape. He could fight this. There were his men after all.

He slipped away from the fumbling bruts. His clothes tatter he rushed across the roof. He almost made it to the exit door, when wuddenly he felt something grab his leg and he fell onto the pavement surface. He looked across his body and saw his foot was trapped in a metal cord. The metal cable led it’s way to Mr. Tech’s wrist. He released himself and grabbed from the door only pull back when he felt the pain from the doorknob. Shock had electrified the metal door.

Again the Boss saw his men approaching him. They were all stroking their hard cocks looking at him like he was meat. Tank and Brick grabbed his arms and shoved him on his knees while Shock went to work on exposing his former Boss’ cock. When it was exposed it was quickly engulfed by Shock. The Boss couldn’t believe it but despite the fear and the unwillingness, he became hard in the villains mouth.

The Boss could see that Mr. Tech’s spidercams were still recording everything. Mr. Tech himself was ripping the rest of his tailor suit and created a hole near his ass. The Boss felt fear when he felt the air pass his exposed ass.

Something then hit the Boss in the face. It took him a second to place it but then he realized that Tank had cummed on his face. The wet substance slowly slide down his cheek as Brick released a load landing on his chest. The milky substance ran down his body coating the remains of his outfit. He saw that Mr. Tech was not infront of him jerking himself off. Apparently he decided to follow suit and another shot of jizz hit the Boss in the face.

For sometime the Boss tried to resist, but then it became barely a struggle at all. How could his men do this to him? Totally debase him like this. The Boss decided he would not let his men get the better of him. He would tell them what to do. He was their Boss after all.

Mr. Tech stop being useless and start tonguing my hole. Brick and Tank, stop holding me down and get those hard cocks into Shock and Tech’s asses NOW!

And just like that the men were his to control again. He zapped then with another wave of his powers. They had such malleable minds that way. He’d have then licking out of his hand, cock and ass for trying to disobey him. Or maybe he’d suck their dicks. Sucking dicks was a reward after all. He’d show them who is Boss.

* * *

Later on Officer Jose Rodriquez was in his office filling out paperwork. It was damn awkward to be making an arrest in a bathhouse. Let alone when you were one of the patrons.

What was more awkward was that it was him. It was Hardcore. It was because of that man who made him agree to this ridiculous scenario. And now he couldn’t get the images of the man out of his head. The man under his power, giving his full control. The man saw his dark side and wanted more and Rodriquez had much more to give.

His phone rang. He knew who it was.

“What the fuck do you want!” said the officer. “I did what you wanted. We got the room, but what was with Chaos being there!”

He listened to the response. “Then get things under control. I don’t know what you’re game is but....”

“FUCK YOU!” he screamed as he slammed the phone down. “Why,” he muttered. “Why did it have to be him?”

But to Rodriquez the real question was what was he going to do next? He had no choice he realized. He had to follow the caller’s plan.

* * *

You know I have to stop getting...distracted... by all the footage Widget keeps sending me. I mean it is so HOT...I mean fascinating. But this needs to come to an end.

It is time for me to round up some of the missing pieces. Like these runaway experiments or the missing heroes. And then there is Hero himself, the prize. I’ve been planning something special for you. Although I didn’t plan on him being in space right now. But still I have plans for I am the Planner. BWHAahAha! That sounds like on officer assistant title.

* * *

Next on the Super Patrol: Royal Rumble!

But who is a one which side now? Find out in the next battle orgy or the Super Patrol!