The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How to Train Your Doggy

Part 1

Written by Princess Kay

Edited by Eve

* * *

Megan smiled into her phone, showing off a row of perfect teeth for the camera as she held it high over her head. “This is Megan Lecrose, queen of the Lecrose Harem vlog, your one-stop shop for slavery know how, and lesbian slaves. At special request, I’ve arrived at the home of one Melissa Drumgridge, an eighteen year old—wait for it—dog girl. That’s right! She’s been following the recent craze of body mods, folks, and some would say she’s gone too far.” Megan knocked on the door, smiling for the camera and watching herself in the little screen. She saw in the phone’s picture when the door was opened, and gestured at the woman who answered the door.

Her intended victim was a brunette, with floppy red ears peeking out of her long hair, and a shaggy tail peeking out of her skirt, pushing down the clothing as it wagged back and forth. The rest of her was human, more or less. A little skinnier than a human should be, her waist tucked so tiny you could almost wrap your hands around it. Her breasts were large enough to bury your face in, perky nipples poking through the white tee she’d clearly been sleeping in a few moments before. Her butt was squeezably huge, and Megan leaned down to grip the dog girl’s ass, causing the doggy to let out a surprised little bark.

“H-hey!” Melissa squirmed, her tail wiggling back and forth as her sensitive ass was groped.

“What do you think, viewers? Can she even be said to be human anymore? To have rights? I don’t think so… but it doesn’t matter what I think! All that matters is what my beautiful viewers want, and you all asked me to take in a doggy girl, didn’t you?”

“Take… take in?” One droopy ear lifted, and the dog girl’s tail finally stopped wagging as Melissa’s mouth opened in surprise. Moving with more speed than Megan thought possible, Melissa tried to slam the door. Megan casually pressed her foot into the doorway, jamming it open. The dog girl might have been beautiful, but she was purely decorative, with no real muscles to her name. When Megan put her shoulder against the door, she was able to almost casually force it open.

“That’s right, folks. ‘Take in.’ See, Melissa here has gotten a little obsessed with surgeries! She’s taken out a lot of loans, and gotten a little behind on her payments. She was probably expecting some more money from her trust fund, soon, but today! Today, she’s a day late on her Freedom Card payments, and that makes her fair game. Something tells me, viewers, that she’s never going to be able to make that payment. Which is why you should always make your payments annually, viewers! And pay well in advance.” Megan beamed into her camera, sidling up to her new slave.

Most people would look positively fat next to Melissa’s twig like body. Fat and underdeveloped, thanks to the brunette’s nanite-driven body enhancements. Megan had never gone in for those, but had taken a more natural route for sculpting her features. Where Melissa was skinny, Megan was fit and toned. Her breasts were bare handfuls compared to Melissa’s bountiful assets, but her ass was a sculpted masterpiece, shown off through the jeans she wore. Her thick nipples were on full display beneath the sheer white tee that clung to her six pack abs and her smile was perfectly straight and white for the camera. She had nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, Megan thought the contrast between them would play well with the audience, right down to her blonde hair against Melissa’s brown. She was already imagining the comments she’d be getting on her vlog.

“L-Look,” Melisa stuttered, uselessly trying to pull out of Megan’s vice like grip, “I can pay my card. I’ll pay it right now. O-or. I’ll pay you! Just. Just let me get some money from inside…”

“Awww! Doggy’s first bribe attempt! What do you think, loyal Meganites! Should I let her go? No? I didn’t think so. We’re going to make this bitch of a doggy into a real pussy licker, aren’t we? Yes we are! Yes we are!”

“I…” The poor slave’s eyes had gone wide with fear, the brown of her eyes almost overcome by the wideness of her pupils. Her tail was rigid with shock, no longer giving even a hint of a wag, even when Megan started to rub her behind her floppy ears. “I like boys…” her voice was a faint whisper, a pleading whimper of disbelief. “I have a boyfriend. I’m not… I’m not a lesbian…”

“Don’t worry, puppy,” Megan smiled, leaning forward. “We can fix you! That’s what you do to puppies who don’t know how to leave the boys alone, after all. Now smile for the camera, and say night night.”

“Night night?” her eyes were so wide, so cute. Megan gave Melissa’s ass a squeeze, and slipped her micro needle straight into the slave’s bottom. It was time to put her pet to sleep.

* * *

When Melissa woke, it was in a dark and windowless room, made of cold concrete. She couldn’t see the edges of it, the light not bright enough to reach the shadowy corners, but she seemed to be alone. The only outstanding feature she could notice were three drill holes in the concrete floor, set in a sort of inverted triangle pattern.

The room was lit only by a single bare bulb that swung slowly back and forth in front of her. Her eyes followed the light for a moment, back and forth, back and forth.

There was a small laugh, and a figure stepped out from a darkened corner of the room. Red leather clung to the underside of her breasts, the top thinning into thin straps that barely covered her nipples, and connected behind her neck. The leathers did not stretch far beneath the breast bone, leaving her toned stomach exposed, and Melissa got a good look at the tanned flesh. Black leather pants clung to the woman’s sharp hips, and showed off her toned ass as she stepped forward. She had a black phone in her hand, which she held up to the light and smiled into.

“This is Megan, and I’ve got good news, loyal Meganites! Our new pussy- licking puppy has woken up, and it looks like she’s eager for a lesson.” The woman turned the phone around, and Melissa could see her own face lighting up the camera. Pretty, unmarked, the permanent makeup she’d modded her face still and always perfect, despite a night on the floor. She had a frown on her face—and who wouldn’t after being kidnapped?—and there was something around her neck. She timidly reached up to find a smooth metal collar locked in place around her throat. The material was cold to the touch, but she was cold in the basement herself and hadn’t noticed.

“What…” She licked her lips. “What are you going to do to me?”

“Whatever I feel like, of course!” Megan smiled, striding across the floor to gently pat Melissa on the head. The dog girl’s tail wagged despite her best efforts to still it, and she felt a slight thrill of pleasure run down her spine. She growled, trying to keep the parts of her that were still human under her conscious control, trying to shove the pleasure she felt aside.

Megan only laughed. “Looks like your doggy side is having fun, Little Bitch! You don’t mind if I call you that, do you? It’s just such a better name for you than Melissa. Little Bitch describes you sooooo well…”

“N-No…. I mean. Yes. I mean. My name is Melissa.” Her voice was plaintive, a high pitched squeak. Tears were beginning to form in the corner of her eyes, and she knew that she wasn’t speaking human to human, but doggy to mistress. Little Bitch to bitchy woman in charge. Begging just for the right to keep her own name.

Megan shook her head, though, and Little Bitch felt her heart sink and tears begin to flow. “I already drew up the paperwork and filed it. You’re registered under the name Little Bitch now; and you’ll be sold under that name when I get tired of you. If I get tired of you.” Megan smiled then, big and wide and showing off too many teeth. “You might just become a fan favorite, and help me train other girls! Would you like that, Little Bitch? I think you would. I think you would!” She scratched her doggy behind the ear again, and Little Bitch’s tail began to wag as unwanted pleasure shivered down her spine.

The dog’s ear perked up at the sound of a zipper, and she realized idly that the hand that wasn’t petting her had begun to undo the button on Megan’s leather pants, and was slowly sliding the black cloth off. The slaver barely seemed to be wearing any underwear beneath, just a simple g-string whose narrow strip of cloth protected Megan’s folds from the teeth of the zipper.

The trainer pulled her pants down, letting them fall to her ankles, and then started to pull down her panties. Though Little Bitch’s nose was no more sensitive than a human’s, the dog girl imagined she could smell lust itself coming from the wet folds, as the underwear was slowly peeled away from slick flesh. Little Bitch shivered at the scent, real or imagined, and wondered if Megan hadn’t gotten a few body mods herself to make her smell that good.

The blonde slaver stepped back from Little Bitch, her hand finally dropping away from the dog’s head as she did so. It felt like the world came rushing back to Melissa. The coldness of stone beneath her naked flesh, the stillness of the air in this room with no windows, the harshness of the light that swung back and forth. It all bit into her mind, as if she had taken a brief vacation from reality while her ears were being rubbed. She’d asked the doctors to make them pleasurable, but they hadn’t been this sensitive. Until Megan had gotten her hands on them.

The slaver had now stepped out of her pants. Her legs were lightly parted, revealing a tight-looking slit framed by folds of flesh, and toned thighs. There was a faint spread of blonde hairs, as if someone had splattered her with a gold-tipped paintbrush. The hairs were damp and curled, and waiting to be touched. “Kiss my slit,” Megan demanded, and Melissa shivered, scared that her body would just do it. That Megan had some form of control over her that would extend even to her sexual self control.

The dog’s hands didn’t move, her feet didn’t budge, and Melissa’s eyes flickered with defiance. Defiance and hope—Megan said she only worked with lesbian slaves. If Melissa could prove she wasn’t going to be participating in that sort of lifestyle, she might be let go. “I won’t…” she said, firmly, thrilling in the words. “I’m not a lesbian, and you can’t make me—”

There was a click from inside her collar, cutting her off. A hissing noise sounded, and a sharp prick went into the back of her neck. She whimpered in surprise at the pain, but grit her teeth and tried to continue. All that came from her mouth, though, was a soft whine.

“I think that’s enough talking for you, Little Bitch,” smiled Megan. She was holding a remote in her hand, and she wiggled it in front of her doggy’s cute brown eyes, which wavered with uncertainty as she let out a small

“Bark!”

“Isn’t she cute, viewers?” Megan was smiling into her phone again, as Little Bitch clawed at her throat, at the collar which had sunk a nanite-tipped needle into her vocal cords, changing them so that they weren’t capable of speech. “I think we can turn the dial a little further, though. Don’t you? Let’s turn her lust to a five… her hunger to a seven…. And her brain to a four… Is that okay, cutie? Hmmm? Halving your brain power?” she smiled, as Little Bitch started to shake her head. She started to turn the first dial, slowly making Little Bitch hungrier. Then the second switch, as the dog started to push herself up off the floor and onto her feet. She was reaching for the remote when the final switch was turned, the button pressed, and the alterations made. Another click and hiss as three needles were injected into her skin. Halfway to Megan, Little Bitch dropped to all fours.

She whimpered, looking around herself, eyes wide and dumb and unable to process what was going on around her. She knew, knew on a deep and undeniable level that something was wrong—but she couldn’t say what, couldn’t put words to it. She realized, suddenly, that she couldn’t put words to anything. She didn’t know any words. What were words? She whimpered at her mistress, who was still fiddling with the weird boxy thing with all the dials. She walked forward on hands and knees, knowing that dogs were supposed to walk on all fours, and pushed her head against her mistress’s naked thigh for attention. She didn’t mind that her mistress was naked, though some part of her whispered that it was a bad thing. Dogs didn’t care about things like clothing. She just wanted attention. Attention and food.

Her mistress hummed, placing a hand behind her ear and scratching, causing Little Bitch to shake her tail back and forth. She knew again that something was wrong with this, but this time could not bring herself to care or question it. It was good. She felt good. She liked it when things were good.

Megan was reaching over to a panel on one of the stone walls. There was a wooden cupboard that Little Bitch hadn’t noticed before, which opened up to reveal a jar of peanut butter. Megan unscrewed the red cap, peeled off the white seal, and stuck two fingers into the smooth brown top, gouging a hole inside and pulling out a nice wad of peanut butter. Little Bitch’s tail wagged faster at the sight of this treat, and her eyes widened, and she followed the fingers as they were lowered to her mistress’s wet pussy lips, and smeared across the flesh. “Go on,” said Megan, with a smile. “Go on, Little Bitch. Lick up the treat. I know you’re hungry.”

Melissa licked her lips, and her tongue was heavier than she thought it had been. Bigger. It lolled out of her mouth, sticking out between her teeth as she panted with hunger and need. She stepped closer to her mistress, making her way forward on hands and knees, and licked her lips again—getting slobber on the tip of her nose—before pushing the long tongue directly toward Megan’s buttered up cunt. She tasted the salty, sweet and ever so slightly bitter flavor of peanuts. She licked again, tongue pushing a little deeper as she tried to scoop the treat up in the curve of her tongue, pulling back and drawing a loud moan from her mistress as she did so. Apparently her mistress liked when she ate. This pleased Little Bitch.

She licked the spot again, and again, digging her tongue into the tight channel, enjoying the sensation of slick muscles squeezing around her tongue as she dug up little bits of peanut butter that stuck to the roof of her mouth and her teeth and made her want to swirl her tongue all over. It wasn’t just about the taste of food, though. It was about the sounds her mistress made, like she was another dog and in heat. Like she was happy, being stuffed full of tongue. Little Bitch understood those sounds, and wanted her mistress to make more of them. So she pushed her tongue deep inside of Megan, licking with all her might, as her mistress clutched her breasts through the red top and ran one hand down her thighs to rub slow circles on her clit, and arched her back and cried out in her ecstasy. “Good… Girl…” Mistress was whispering, and Little Bitch let out a happy bark at being praised, tail wagging back and forth when her ears were scratched. Then, Mistress was lifting her head up to stare at the swinging light above them, smiling at her. “Look at the light,” she was whispering, and Little Bitch whimpered—unable to understand, but knowing her mistress was saying something important. “Look at the light.”

Though she couldn’t understand the words, she was able to follow her Mistress’s gaze, up to the bare and swinging lightbulb. It went back and forth in the dim room, back and forth. She followed it to and fro, tail moving slowly back and forth in time with it. Back and forth.

She heard a click, a hiss, and felt a pinch from her collar.

The light went out.

* * *

The light came back on. Little Bitch was sleeping on the floor, curled up like the innocent baby her mind resembled. Megan slowly started to turn the dials back to normal, knowing the memories would linger in the back of Little Bitch’s mind, along with the knowledge of what could be done to her in a moment’s notice. She could be made into nothing but a willing dog, if her mistress willed it. If anyone Megan sold her to willed it. Yet using nanites on the poor dog’s brain wasn’t nearly as fun as breaking her in with threats and bondage.

Megan leaned closer to her sleeping pup, running fingers through the young woman’s brown hair and smiling into her phone’s camera. “What do you think, loyal fans?” She spoke in a whisper, even knowing that her pet wouldn’t awaken. Her dog looked like she was just sleeping, but Megan knew the anesthesia she’d injected Little Bitch with was strong. “Isn’t she a beauty? But we’re not finished with her yet…” She pulled out a small needle, and a lighter. Holding flame across the metal, she began to sterilize her tool, and then leaned down to pinch her dog’s nipple. “It’s very important you use a sterile needle for this, or you’ll face infection! You don’t want to take your pet to an expensive vet over something avoidable! That’s why I recommend always coming to a professional like me when you want a slave trained, too, but following my videos should allow even a novice some chance at training and breaking the perfect pussy licker.” She smiled at the camera, and then pressed the needle quickly through the nipple, biting her tongue a little as she focused on getting this just right. There was a drop of blood spilling out, but Megan hastily wiped at it with cotton, and peroxide, before slipping a thin golden ring through the hole. She repeated the process with the other nipple, and then moved down to the clit. “This part’s a little tricky,” she told her audience. “Even through the anesthesia, i think that Little Bitch might feel it! So if you ever do this to your slave, make sure to keep them nice and still.” She jabbed her needle through the little bundle of nerves, and then slid a silver ring through the spot with the ease of a practiced movement. She’d pierced many a slave’s clit, after all.

The final poke of her needle went through the bridge of her nose, making room for a ring to be attached. It was thick steel, and looked like it belonged on a bull more than a dog. It would serve a purpose later, though, and Megan smiled grimly to herself as the final ring clicked in place.

“Once you’ve properly ringed your pet, it’s time to go about making them look the part better. Everyone knows that dogs can’t walk on two legs, so let’s take care of that little temptation for our pet! I recommend black leather strap arm and leg binders, like these.” She held up the tools of her trade, smiling her most professional smile. Roping up her arms and legs so that she couldn’t stand up, but would forced to crawl—not on hands and knees, but elbows and knees, with her tits hanging free and unbound and her clit exposed to the air.

Not that she would be moving at all for a while. No. “The last step before waking your pet is to attach the chains. Pets can move surprisingly fast, even on their elbows and knees, so you want to take steps to keep them in place and make sure they never bolt for the door!” The last step of her plan was to attach chains to each of the nipple and clit rings. Gold and silver, respectively. The chains were connected to more rings, eye hook screws that Megan threaded into the holes at Little Bitch’s feet. That would keep her from moving, unless she wanted to feel the sting of something pulling at her most sensitive spots.

“And just like that,” she told the camera, “we’re ready to train our doggy!”

* * *

Melissa woke in near darkness, naked breasts pressed against cold stone, hips lifted slightly off the ground. She’d been positioned with her thighs beneath her, she realized. Cold and naked, with her nipples stiff and needy, singing out with need so clearly that Melissa wondered if Megan had been playing with her lust levels. She tried to look about, but couldn’t see much. Specifically, she couldn’t see Megan.

The light above was dimmed so that it only lit a small circle in the windowless room. As before, it was swinging softly back and forth, and the dog girl’s eyes followed it nervously. Her head was pounding, her heart was beating too fast, and she felt something off about her body, an odd throbbing sensation in her breasts and pussy, and… nose. She lifted her hand to her face, pushing herself up on her elbow, and realized there was a strange tightness about her arms, and a light tugging at her breasts. She tried to push her arm out in front of her, but it wouldn’t budge. Moving the arm as far from her face as she could, she looked down and gasped to see the binders holding her arm in position.

There was laughter from out in the darkness, and Melissa saw a slender hand enter the lit space, holding a phone. She could see herself in the camera, see the arms and leg bindings that had forced her into this animalistic position—and something else. The gleam of metal rings, piercing her body, and chains tying her to the floor. She couldn’t twist her head around to see them properly, but experimentally lifting her breasts caused a sudden pressure, and sent a surge of new need like an electric line straight to her pussy. She instinctively lifted her hips, and let out a surprised bark of pain when her body was brought up short, falling quickly back to the floor so that her now dripping cunt touched the cold stone. The pain, and the cold, did something to help her clear away the horniness, but she was now aware of a low thrum of pleasure flowing steadily from her pierced nipples.

“Whaf…” she paused. Her tongue felt heavy and thick, difficult to speak around. She remembered last night, thinking that it had grown longer, thicker in her dog like state. That had just been her imagination, hadn’t it? Yet when Melissaq tried to experimentally close her mouth, she found herself biting down on her tongue. “What…” she repeated, speaking more carefully this time, with more fear in her voice. “ What did you do to me?”

“A few minor adjustments, while you were sleeping.” Megan laughed again. “What do you think, viewers? Isn’t she the cutest doggy you ever saw? I think Little Bitch is going to be a real prize… I might even enter her in dog shows.”

“You- You can’t…” Melissa licked her lips. She’d known about slavery since she was little. Her parents even owned one or two of them. She hadn’t always agreed with them on whether it was right, or just, but it had always been a distant and philosophical question. It had never been something that would really affect her. Until now. “You can’t do this to me…” she whispered, but there was no real conviction in her voice. Megan could do whatever she wanted to Little Bitch.

The harem owner stepped into the light, smiling into her phone. “Did you hear that, folks?” she asked. “My pet thinks I can’t do this to her! But don’t worry. I’m going to show you all how to properly break your doggy’s will, and make her into the pussy licking wet dream we all desire.”

Melissa felt a tremor of fear pass through her, but it was muted, pushed back by something more important: hunger. While Megan’s right hand was busy with manipulating her phone, the left hand was holding a hamburger, wrapped in white paper and practically dripping with juices and ketchup. It was the most beautifully disgusting thing that Melissa had ever seen, and she felt her mouth begin to water at the sight of it. She tried to crawl forward on elbows and knees, but whimpered as the chains pulled her taught.

“Oh!” Megan smiled brightly. “What’s this, fans? It seems our doggy has smelled out my afternoon snack. Are you hungry, Little Bitch? I didn’t take you as the sort to eat burgers.”

When was the last time Melissa had eaten? How long had she actually been down here? Her stomach rumbled, demanding the food, and she gave another weak pull against her chains, whimpering when they tugged. She didn’t have the courage to really throw herself, to try and tear herself free, even if she could gain enough momentum when she was bound like this. Even if she did, she’d still be trapped. But she was so hungry… “Please,” she whispered, hating pleading tone in her voice. “Please. I haven’t eaten anything since…”

“Me.” Megan smiled. “That’s right fans, she’s already licked pussy once. Though not of her own volition, exactly…. Tell you what pet. I’ll let you lick this burger, if you lick me. Does that sound good, my loyal Meganites? I think it’s a pretty fair deal!”

Melissa ground her teeth, trying to hold onto the determination she’d felt last night. She knew she had to stay strong, but she was so hungry; and then there that thing with the remote control that her owner had pulled before. The blonde could make Melissa give in. Megan could take away her slave’s ability to think, or make her so hungry she couldn’t stand it. Maybe just increase her libido so much she was writhing on the floor, though Melissa thought that she could hold on if that was done. At least if she said yes, she was doing so as herself, instead of as a mindless dog.

Megan placed her hamburger on the floor, close enough for Melissa to see and smell the pieces of bacon and tomato that adorned that greasy hamburger, but still too far away for the dog to actually reach it. She licked her lips with that too thick tongue as Megan began to strip the only clothes she had on, the red leather halter top. There wasn’t a lot beneath it, Melissa thought to herself with a little bit of vicious vindictiveness. A pair of perky but tiny breasts, barely large enough to fit in Megan’s palms. The girl took her bug bites in her hands, and started to slowly lift and roll the tight flesh in her hands, making little noises.

Her pussy lips, which were already wet with anticipation, dribbled a little liquid to the floor as the mistress stepped forward. The girl sat down on her toned ass, and scooted forward, pushing the greasy burger aside a little. Her fingertips made dents in the golden crust, and Melissa whimpered a little to think how sweet and tender the bread and meat combination would be. She wanted it in her mouth right then, but she had to do this first.

She started to lean forward, but Megan placed her fingertips on Melissa’s lips with a faint smile. “Beg for me, first,” she whispered softly. She had a smile on her face as she spoke, a big grin, and in that moment Melissa truly hatred her mistress. “Without words,” the mistress continued, and then flashed a smile into her phone. “After all, folks! Doggies don’t need words to let us know when they want something badly enough, do they?”

Melissa grit her teeth, but then let out a slow whimpering whine. Her eyes were naturally big and round, but she raised them up in her best impression of a puppy dog look. She only had to act like this, she reminded herself. To get fed. She had to pretend to be Little Bitch for the camera, and for Megan, but her real self was still Melissa. It was only the part of her that was making puppy dog eyes, and it wasn’t even really a part of her, just a pretend part of her. That’s what she told herself as she whimpered, and whined, and pawed at the floor with her elbow.

Megan smiled. “Isn’t that a sweet doggy?” she called into the camera, before finally stepping forward the last few centimeters.

This time, Melissa was fully aware of the pubic hair against her chin and lips. It hadn’t grown or shrunk since the night before, maybe having been trimmed in place, but she could feel the smooth hairs sliding against her skin. She could smell, really smell the lust wafting off of Megan. The need.

Melissa focused on the part of her mind that wasn’t Melissa, that was just Little Bitch. She allowed Little Bitch to be the one to start licking, pushing her long and thick tongue into the blonde’s wet cunt, feeling the tight muscles on her own slick muscle. She had no fingers to push in, but her nose rubbed a little against the clit, nuzzling Megan as she kept up those doggy eyes. She wasn’t sure why she bothered—her mistress was too busy moaning, clutching her breasts and pinching her nipples, closing her eyes and writhing on the floor. One hand was always on the phone, though, holding it up for everyone to see.

So Little Bitch licked Megan again, and again, sometimes pushing her tongue into the cleft entirely, sometimes just darting against the little button to give it a taste, before pushing her nose into the cunt and taking in the scent. She licked, and she licked, until Megan cried out, and a shot of clear liquid cum splashed into Melissa’s face, and shook her out of her Little Bitch mindspace. She cried out in disgust, and Megan let out that loud laugh of hers, again.

“Good doggy,” she whispered, leaning forward to scratch her pet behind the ears. Little Bitch’s tail wagged, while deep down inside Melissa scowled with rage. “You were a good doggy; and good doggies deserve treats.” She stretched languorously, and then reached over to grab the burger. She held it out for Melissa to sniff, but she didn’t even pause for that. She was too afraid that Megan would change her mind, and so bit down on the burger, practically pulling it out of her owner’s hands as the first glorious bite of meat and cheese and bacon crossed her lips and caressed her tongue and slid down her throat.

Megan smiled… and dropped the burger to the floor. “Good girl,” she whispered, getting up. Melissa whimpered, still afraid to speak, staring at the burger on the floor.

When Megan only lifted an eyebrow, Melissa licked her lips and whispered “I thought I was getting the whole burger…”

“You are!” Megan smiled, reaching down to pick a bun up. The bun that hadn’t touched the floor. “Minus this, for speaking like a bad doggy, who doesn’t know how dogs talk! You’re just going to have to eat the rest like the puppy you are.”

Melissa whimpered again, as Megan walked away and into the darkness. She turned back to the food, though, unable to help herself from leaning down on her elbows to take the patty in her hand, and slowly chew. It was slippery with grease, pulling out of her mouth every time she got a mouthful. The bread was easier, crunchy and filling. The onions and tomatoes and pickles all had their own flavor, spread across the floor and smudged with dust, if not outright dirt. She was hungry, though. She ate it all.

She never noticed the camera peeking out of the darkness to film it.

* * *

Megan closed the door behind her, feeling her way to the second door, opening it, and closing that too before she dared turn on the light on her phone and felt for the light switch. That let her light the stairway, without giving that Melissa any more light. Out in the main room, she found the tee shirt and jeans she’d discarded for leathers when she walked into the training room, and began to pull her white panties, blue jeans,white lace bra, and red tee shirt on. Just another teenager, putting off college so that she could work for her mother’s slave company.

She walked up the stairs slowly, dreading that she would run into her mother, but the only person she found at the top of the stairs was Josephine. Naked, except for some latex body paint, and holding out a tray with a pink lemonade.

“Thanks.” She smiled at the slave, who stared back at her with a stony expression, knowing that a good slave doesn’t make a sound. At least, according to her mother. Megan always thought that slaves should make lots of sounds, all of them pleasurable and most of them in her bedroom.

“Ah-hm?”

Megan spun, shocked and surprised to see her mother coming through the doorway. She was a tall woman, statuesque, with wide hips and a tiny little bottom that she had put a lot of surgical work into maintaining. She had blonde hair down to her ass, and striking blue eyes that Megan hadn’t inherited. Hers, like her father’s, were green.

“How is your little… side project going?” her mother asked, distaste obvious in her voice. “Your attempt to make normal people gay? Starting with that nice girl from your high school… what was her name?”

“Her name is Little Bitch,” Megan muttered. “And she wasn’t nice. She ruined my highschool life when she told everyone I was gay. And she doesn’t even recognize me.”

“Well… whatever.” Her mother smiled. “You know, we used to make business with her father, I think. That’ll be ruined after this—but what am I worried about? You’ll never do anything permanent, working on your own… Though it’s nice to see you put to use all those birthday gifts I gave you.”

Megan grit her teeth in a smile, knowing better than to argue. She already had two followers. Two! And she would get more, as she showed what she could do.

She would show everyone what she could do.