The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How to train your slave

7/2017

I’ve kind of given up on continuing my Aftereffects story for the time being, despite numerous requests. I’ve started in on several versions and haven’t liked any of them. But I have to keep on writing, even if I’m currently short of original ideas. You’ll recognize ideas in here that I’ve put in other stories. Hopefully it’s still worth spewing this stuff out, as long as people enjoy reading it. Let me know.

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of male-male sex or mind control, DO NOT read further.

I got back to the college a few days late because of a weather-related airline screw-up that left me sleeping in a terminal. I was so glad to get back to my dorm after that ordeal that I didn’t even say anything about my roommate walking around totally naked.

Our college is small and there are no fraternities, and on-campus housing consists of just dorms. But our dorm sort of became the “jock” dorm by default just based on residents’ roommate requests. And the top floor is just seniors. I was glad to finally make it onto that floor after three years of hard school work (and hard play on the baseball team). But I’d roomed with Clark for the last two years so even with a new room, the living situation seemed totally familiar.

Except for Clark being naked. True, the normal wear for our dorm was more than casual, with most wearing shorts and many going shirtless. But naked was a new step for Clark. And it was a bit disturbing since Clark was by far the best-hung guy in the dorm. I mean porn-star hung. I mean, my seven and a half inches make me a bit above average, but Clark’s dick was one and a half times the length of mine, and fatter. And watching it swing down near each knee as he walked around the room was distracting, even though I’m totally straight.

I started unpacking. “So what’s with the nudity?”

“It’s a lot less confining and more natural.”

I grimaced. “In your case, it’s kind of unnatural, don’t you think?”

He just grinned. Then he said, “Oh by the way, have you heard? This year the dorm has a sex slave that we can use when we can’t get any action from our girls or elsewhere. He’s in a cage in the basement.”

“HE? It’s a GUY? And how did we get him? Did we kidnap him or something?”

“Heck no, he volunteered. In fact, the whole thing was his idea in the first place. His name is Benny, he’s a freshman, and he said he wanted to do something to help our sports teams even though he wasn’t athletic enough to compete on a team. And as for it being a guy, if all you’re doing is getting head, or spewing a load into a tight hole, who gives a shit who’s behind the hole you’re using?”

I shuddered a bit. I just couldn’t imagine getting into it knowing it was a guy at the other end of my dick. But whatever. “You say he’s in a cage in the basement? I gotta go check this out.” I headed out into the hall and down the stairs. On my way down, I came across Griff, the school’s starting heavyweight wrestler, on the way up. His room is across from ours... and he was naked.

In Griff’s case, the distraction wasn’t his dick, at a mere seven inches soft and eight and a half hard, but rather his incredible coating of body hair. His chest, his arms, his legs, his crotch, and even his back were veritable forests of fur. A six foot eight mountain of muscle, his hairiness and full beard made him look much older than his 22 years.

“Hey Griff, why no clothes?”

Without even greeting me, Griff immediately responded, “It’s a lot less confining and more natural.” I found it odd that he used exactly the same words as Clark when I brought up his nudity. “You headed down to use the slave? I just dumped a huge load into his tight ass. If you’re gonna use his ass, you’re not gonna need lubrication.” I watched his hairy back as he proceeded up the stairs.

I had forgotten how much body hair Griff had, not having seen him naked in awhile. But hair was his “thing”. Mine was having model-like looks. I’m not bragging, I was just born that way. I happen to look like a bigger, better-built version of a teen idol. Although I was 21, if you just looked at my face, you’d think I was 16. Once you saw my bulging upper body and nicely muscled arms and legs, though, the illusion of teen idolness would pass. But people’s heads turned everywhere I went. It had been that way my whole life. I was just used to it by now.

On my way down the stairs, as I passed the floor where the underclassmen lived, I glanced down the hall and noticed a few guys going about their normal business. Naked! What was going on?

As I neared the basement level, I was passed by Quinn, a redheaded sophomore basketball center, on his way up. At 6′11″ he was the tallest guy in the dorm, so his endowment, flopping around in front of me, which rivalled Clark’s in length, looked much more normal on his long lean body. He had a very satisfied look on his face and didn’t even seem to notice me as we passed on the stairs.

And then I reached the bottom and saw it. Just like Clark had said, there was a cage in the room, but it was a big one, eight feet high, occupying most of the room, and the cage door seemed to have no lock. The floor of the cage was occupied by several mattresses covered in pink sheets, and lying there was the slave, cum leaking out of his ass. He looked over at me in surprise.

He was short, blond, and twinkish, and his softening cock looked to be no more than a couple of inches long. But most oddly, on top of his head was a small metal cap with several antennae on top pointing in different directions.

He looked at me with big blue innocent little-boy eyes. “Sorry, Master, you startled me. Who are you? I didn’t see you at the dorm meeting Monday. I’m Benny, the new dorm sex slave. Are you here to use me?”

“No, I don’t think I’m into that. I just came down here to see this dorm sex slave idea for myself. So what’s that thing on your head?”

He had a worried look. “Oh, you can see that? Just a second...” He frowned with a look of intense concentration. As he did that, the cap on his head seemed to fade, and now I couldn’t see it anymore. But I knew it was still there, and when I blinked a few times, I could see it again.

“Still see it? Well, you missed the meeting, so you know it’s there and there’s nothing I can do about it. It’s a Slave Compliance Device. It’s tuned to various brain wave frequencies, and it makes sure that commands are transmitted directly from master to slave, and forces the slave to comply. Would you like to see a demonstration?”

At first I was dubious, but then I thought I had better learn as much as I could about this thing. “Go for it.”

Slave Benny asked, “OK, what do you order me to do?”

At first, my mind went blank. Then Benny got that look of concentration again, and in a few moments it was crystal clear what I wanted him to do. I never felt the need so urgently in my life.

I barked in a gruff, deep voice: “I COMMAND you to roll over and let me suck out every drop of the cum leaking out of your ass, and lick the entire area cleaner than it’s ever been!”

“YES, MASTER!” he shouted joyously, and flipped onto his stomach almost instantly. Clearly that Slave Compliance Device was working perfectly! I dove in, my long tongue eager to seek out all of Quinn’s and Griff’s recently-shot loads. At first I did it out a sheer need and intense hunger, but shortly I also began to realize how delicious Quinn and Griff’s master-juices tasted, enhanced by Benny’s butt flavor. My tongue reached deep into Slave Benny’s ass, then down along his taint, at the end of which I saw that his little four-inch slave cock was at full strength.

Then suddenly the need to clean was gone from my mind, replaced by a feeling of intense satisfaction from a job well done. I stood up and admired the little twink slave lying there.

He spoke up. “You know, you’re incredibly good-looking. I think I’ll call you Master Bieber since you look something like him when he was younger, actually a muscled-up version of him. Whaddaya think?”

I beamed proudly at Slave Benny’s compliment. Then the full realization of what just happened came over me. Me—a straight guy, a jock, had just tongued out the ass of a—I was beginning to feel queasy, when I noticed Benny frowning in concentration again, and suddenly the queasiness was replaced with a feeling of intense sexual satisfaction. And now I felt extremely grateful that we had such a great sex slave in the basement to take care of our needs! Contented, I headed back upstairs.

The next afternoon, I got back to my room after doing some work with weights, and there was Clark with a shit-eating grin. As I stripped naked—as was now the norm for the whole dorm—he said, “Ya know, when I finish working out, I’m always in the mood for a cheesy snack. So I ordered Slave Benny to bring two of his twinky freshman friends to the dorm to give us a cheesy snack.” I was taken aback at first by Clark’s statement, but almost immediately I too felt an intense craving for a cheesy snack.

As we walked out the door, Clark knocked on the door across the hall, and out stepped Griff in all his naked hairy, muscular glory. The three of us made our way down the stairs to the basement slave cage. In the cage were Benny and two other small guys lying naked on their backs, obviously twins, cocks waving in the air. The two newbie twin slaves looked up at us big guys in astonishment at our relative size. I noticed they were all wearing metal caps with antennae, but neither Clark nor Griff seemed to notice.

I immediately found myself walking over to where Benny was lying, but the other two big guys stood there staring for a moment, not sure of what to do. Soon afterwards, the newbie slaves got that concentrating look on their faces, and the confusion ended. Griff the hairy muscle giant was pulled in front of the slave twin on the left, and Clark was yanked in front of the slave twin on the right. It was hard to believe these twins were 18-year-old college freshmen, but I knew they were, since one of them (which one?) was the star student in one of my advanced classes mostly populated by junior and senior math majors. The twins were 5 foot cuties, totally smooth with bowl-cut straight brown hair and big blue eyes, their soft cocks looking to be no longer than an inch. You could easily mistake them for high school freshmen.

Benny began the introductions. “Slave Bobby, meet Master Donkey!” Immediately, Clark’s giant appendage sprang to its full incredible length, his eyes opened wide in surprise and he bellowed, “Hee haw! Hee haw!” and he dropped to all fours in front of his slave, who giggled. Slave Bobby’s one-inch soft uncut cock soon strengthened into a two-and-a-half inch steel rod.

“And Slave Billy, say hi to Master Gorilla!” Griff’s eyes also showed surprise as he suddenly stood bolt upright to his full 6′8″ and pounded his hairy chest with both fists, giving out a very ape-like roar. Then he too was down on his hands and knees in front of his small freshman slave. The contrast was striking: Although they were actually only four years apart in age, Griff’s immense fully hairy body and beard made him look much older than 22, while the freshman twink’s totally smooth young chest and kid haircut made him look way younger than 18.

“And this is MY Master Bieber,” beamed Benny. I suddenly felt the strongest compulsion to start belting out the song “Love Yourself”, but I fought it and fought it, and somehow managed to keep silent. Benny looked at me curiously, then frowned in concentration again, and soon my mouth opened and I was singing the start of the song eagerly, no longer sure why I had fought the urge before. Soon I was down on all fours in front of Benny’s prostrate body.

Clark, or I guess it was now Master Donkey, spoke up. “Okay, time for the cheesy snacks we demanded!” And soon we three masters were eagerly licking around our three slaves’ uncut cocks, seeking out the cheesy treats the slaves had left there for us. Our tongues explored every inch of the cute little slavecocks. It was deeply satisfying. Soon we had cleaned every little cheesy chunk we could find and sat back.

Then Griff, I mean Master Gorilla, spoke up. “OK, slaves, now I command you to give all of us a creamy snack to follow the cheesy one!” Soon we were all using our tongues and throats to coax out the creamy snack Master Gorilla had ordered to be produced in our slaves’ balls. Since all three twinks were relatively sexually inexperienced, it didn’t take long for us to be rewarded with loads of slave cream.

Finally, I was inspired to order the slaves to produce a hot golden drink to wash down our snacks. The slaves flipped over, and before long we masters had our mouths under the slavecocks enjoying the drink I ordered them to produce. Then, after a long, deep drink, the three of us in unison pulled our faces away from our slaves’ cocks, but the movement was too abrupt.

“Whoops,” said Benny, “looks like some of the golden drink I made spilled onto Master Gorilla’s feet, and some of Slave Billy’s splashed into Master Bieber’s ass crack.” Soon I was flat on my stomach on the mattress with my tongue extended, desperately trying to lick the last of Slave Benny’s golden drink off of Master Gorilla’s fragrant hairy feet, while Master Donkey was down behind me doing the same thing with his tongue digging into my ass crack. Some of Benny’s piss had spilled between Griff’s immense toes, and soon my long tongue was rewarded for pursuing those drops by pushing down between the toes. The three freshman slaves were giggling as we Masters pursued the last of our fresh hot liquid treat.

Finally, it was over. In perfect unison, we Masters jumped to our feet and headed towards the stairs. As we climbed to our rooms, I realized I was always going to think of Clark as Master Donkey and Griff as Master Gorilla. It just seemed so appropriate...

A few days went by like this, with regular visits to the slave room. Soon I could almost not remember the real names of my floor mates, only their Master names. Even that really tall sophomore redhead from downstairs, what’s-his-name, I could now only think of as Master Ginger. And that’s all anyone else in the dorm called him anymore, so I wasn’t alone.

Occasionally Master Donkey and I would be doing schoolwork in our room, when suddenly Master Donkey’s incredible cock would suddenly expand to its full length, and Master Donkey himself would stand up, looking surprised, and say, “I have to go down and fuck Slave Bobby right now!” And he would robot-march towards the door, his huge appendage feeling the way in front of him, and out and towards the stairs. Or I would suddenly feel the unquenchable desire to go down and order Slave Benny to ride me around the cage like a horsie, maybe even using real spurs. I would almost not remember getting up and going downstairs; the next thing I knew I would be on all fours in the cage with Slave Benny on top. I would feel so glad that Benny was so obedient to my desires, even more so if the spurs pierced my skin.

One day I was going downstairs and came across Master Bigfoot, a junior wrestler with a size 18 shoe (although of course he never wore shoes in the dorm). His cock was only six inches long but so fat that I had no idea how his little nerdslave Petey managed to get any of it into his mouth, much less down his throat. He was walking with Scott, aka SuperScott, who was not yet a bonded master, which surprised me. SuperScott was a star defensive lineman on the football team, although he was only about 5′10″. That’s because he was built like a brick shithouse, his incredible musculature almost like a cartoon exaggeration of a bodybuilder’s. He had a really handsome face with a masculine angular jaw, and when shirtless (as usual) he looked something like a defrocked superhero. Despite his modest height he must have weighed close to 300 pounds, and he could not be knocked over on a play. We all had a great deal of respect for SuperScott, except for one thing: his soft cock was maybe two inches, and it only grew to about three and a half (it was rumored) when hard. It was clearly the smallest in the dorm.

I quietly followed behind Master Bigfoot and SuperScott, to see if Scott was finally going to be given a bound slave. I was able to peer through the door into the cage without being seen. On the floor were two little guys: Master Bigfoot’s regular slave Petey, who immediately began to repeat his incredible mouth and throat expansion stunt on his Master; and a small, angelic-looking black kid, with big eyes, an innocent smile, and—an eight-inch erect cock! Which looked almost ridiculous on the kid’s slight body.

The kid concentrated a bit, his metal cap shifted a bit, and soon SuperScott was standing over him. The kid spoke up. “Hi, I’m Slave Jamal. You must be my new master. I’m a freshman over at Cullin Hall, but I can tell I’m gonna be spending a lot of time over here! Right, Master Stubdick?”

SuperScott winced at the new nickname, but after a few concentrating looks from Jamal, he seemed resigned to it, and in the next wave he even felt proud of it. After all, it did fit, and the name was his alone.

Master Stubdick began his commands to his new slave. “I work out all the time, that’s why I have one of the best bods in the dorm and on the football team.” He paused, and seemed at a loss for words. Jamal concentrated a bit, and things seemed to clear up for his Master who went on: “I hear that workouts are much more effective if you drink a chocolate protein shake immediately afterwards. So I’m ordering you to make yourself available to produce shakes when I finish working out.”

Jamal smiled and said, “Yes, Master.” Then he concentrated again, and Master Stubdick went on: “I’ve also heard that the chocolate protein can be even more effective if injected directly up my large intestine into my digestive system. You seem to have a large injection device, so I’m going to order you to use it so I can decide which chocolate protein intake method works better. Right now I command you to inject me with your hot fresh chocolate milk!”

“Immediately, Master!” With one thought from Slave Jamal, Master Stubdick positioned himself so that his asshole was directly on top of his slave’s impressive injection device. Then somehow, without any visible lubrication, Master Stubdick began to ride Slave Jamal’s sizable device, up and down, faster and faster.

From my point of view, it looked really weird, Master Stubdick’s immensely muscled body rising and falling on the long, proud dick protruding from the cute black kid’s small, thin body. It seemed a wonder that the Master’s heavy body wasn’t crushing his slave every time he headed down. But a quick look at Jamal’s concentration pattern made it clear that the power of his thoughts were preventing his Master from going all the way down full force. Soon, Jamal didn’t have to actively control that any more, since the Master’s pistoning method was now burned into the football player’s mind.

In only a few minutes, a subdued cry made it clear that Master Stubdick was now receiving the chocolate protein injection he had demanded. He didn’t seem to have a painful expression on his face at the start, when the sizable cock was inserted—it’s as if his mind had been intentionally blinded to any pain—but at the end, his eyes rolled in his head in ecstasy. He stood up, clearly feeling himself in another world.

“Oh man, I can feel my muscles growing just from this injection. I’m going to have you do this all the time! Good job, Slave Jamal!”

“Thank you, Master Stubdick. Wait, some of the chocolate protein drink is dripping out of your ass onto the mattress. As your slave, I want to make sure you get the full advantage of every drop I produce for you.”

Master Stubdick was shocked at the waste. “You’re right, slave. I’d better get that powerful fluid into me right away.” And he dropped to the mattress and began slurping at the leaked cum.

“Sorry, Master, there might be some of your own shit in there, you didn’t clean up so well the last time you hit the men’s room.” How on earth did Slave Jamal know that? The slave’s sly grin answered that question for me.

The Master lifted his head. “Doesn’t matter, so there’s a little shit in there. What’s important is that I swallow all the chocolate protein drink I can get my tongue around.” And back down he went, and licked and licked at every drop of the precious power fluid he could find.

Meantime, Master Bigfoot had already exploded and unloaded into his little slave’s mouth. While Petey had heroically managed to get the full double-wide six inches into his throat, once the cumming began the laws of physics took over, the slave’s mouth and throat were way overloaded, and cum was leaking big-time all over the slave’s body. Petey fell over onto the mattress, fulfilled but exhausted.

Master Bigfoot began the process of cleaning his spilled cum off of his little slave. When his big tongue reached Petey’s little size 6 feet, I noticed the slave concentrating into his cap, and the Master then spent a lot of extra time licking, kissing, almost worshipping Petey’s relatively bitty feet. Meanwhile, the Master’s own giant pods were behind him as he knelt to clean his slave. I couldn’t help noticing that the slave frequently looked over his kneeling Master’s shoulder to marvel at those immense feet. I was sure there was going to be much more action involving those feet in future sessions.

I slipped upstairs before they finished, not wanting to be discovered. I thought I saw someone in the shadow of the lower hallway, but when I looked again no one was there. But at the same time I suddenly became immensely turned on by the thought of what I had just seen in the slave room. I knew I would have to pound one out or I would never get to sleep that night. In bed, as I replayed in my mind the hot scenes I had just seen in the slave room, I imagined I had Master Benny beside me eager to serve me any way he wanted to, I mean any way I ordered him to...

Something new and different happened a few days later. Master Donkey and I were working at our desks in the room when there was a knock on the door. The knocker immediately opened the door and came in without waiting for either of us to say anything. We looked up in surprise. It was Master Ginger, the extremely tall sophomore basketball player from downstairs with the equipment to rival Master Donkey’s. And that equipment was fully erect, seeming to occupy a visible percentage of the room’s volume.

But one thing was even weirder: instead of being totally naked, Master Ginger was wearing some kind of necklace, with no decoration along it other than a flat metal plate about three inches wide that fit across his chest below where it would be visible under a shirt. A green LED seemed to be lit on one side of the chest plate. And he seemed to be sweating quite a bit. He came over to me, looked down directly into my eyes, and got right to the point. “Hey, Master Bieber, I need a big favor. My Slave Greggy is out of town this week, and Slave Benny is fully occupied. I’ve got several days’ load stored up that I need to pound into someone right away so I can concentrate on studying for a midterm. Could you help me out?”

I was shocked and disgusted by the idea at first. After all, I was a Master, not a slave to be used by other Masters! Why would he think that I... But after Master Ginger concentrated a bit, and I saw a red LED light up next to the green one on his chest plate, I realized it was no biggie, I would just be doing a favor for a fellow Master temporarily without his personal slave. And the more I thought about it, the more I realized how much I craved the experience of serving this giant, powerful cock which deserved my utmost respect. I felt a dryness in the back of my throat that could only be satisfied by fresh hot Master Ginger cum. So my mouth and throat set about the task of milking this huge object of worship.

As I began, I noticed Master Ginger concentrating in the direction of Master Donkey, and a second red LED lit up on Master Ginger’s chest plate. Master Donkey suddenly stood up, spun around to face us, his cock now also at full mast, and asked Master Ginger, “Anything I can do to help? Maybe you could get off quicker if I ate out your ass”—another look of concentration on Master Ginger’s face, and the red LED got brighter—“In fact, MAY I eat out your ass? PLEASE? I... I really need it...”

“Sure, anything for a fellow Master!” Master Ginger said generously. Master Donkey dove behind Master Ginger and his long tongue began probing the bulging ass for tasty goodies while out in front, my mouth and throat felt stretched out in ways they had never been in my life. But fortunately, Master Ginger was still a teenager—barely—and so it didn’t take long before volleys of basketball player cum were overloading my seriously overtaxed mouth. And it tasted like—strawberry milk! Or more likely he was somehow making it taste like that to me. Funny, I kind of expected it to taste like ginger. But I guess he got the strawberry milk idea from Master Stubdick’s Slave Jamal, who could make his cum taste like chocolate milk.

“Thanks,” Master Ginger said as he disengaged from the two of us and headed for the door. Both red LEDs on his chest plate were now dark, leaving just the green one lit. Master Donkey and I looked at each other in astonishment... what had we just done... Before he shut the door behind him, Master Ginger gazed at us with a concentrated look, the red LEDs came on again, and the shock and confusion we roommates felt were transformed into feelings of satisfaction and ... gratitude!

I was starting to think of myself as Master Bieber so much that I almost failed to respond to my given name several times in class. Yet having missed the inital dorm meeting seemed to leave me slightly more independent of the master-slave relationships that were solidifying in the personalities of my dorm-mates. For example, I was the only one who could see the metal caps or notice the necklace with the chest plate LEDs. Also, the other guys would suddenly drop whatever they were doing, stand up, stare straight ahead, become erect, and robotically head downstairs whenever they felt the need to use their slaves. I on the other hand seemed to be able to head down there at any time if I wanted to see what was going on. And when I went down on this occasion, there was no sex action going on in there, just Slave Benny talking to the other slaves.

“...increased range and power. But the biggest advance is this.” He pointed, and I had to slide along the stairwell edge to see what he was pointing to without being seen. There stood Master Gorilla, the 6′8″ mountain of hairy muscle, standing at attention and staring straight ahead. His giant musclebod dwarfed those of the twinkish slaves sitting on the mattress at his huge hairy feet. As usual, he was wearing no clothes, but he had on one of those necklace-with-chest-plate devices I had seen earlier on Master Ginger.

“Not only does this free us from needing the caps, but it also provides some bidirectional capability. I’ve begin an experiment with Master Ginger to see how well this new device can allow commands to flow simultaneously to more than one target—that’s why there are two red LEDs, showing an attempt to control two active command recipients—and in both directions. Think of what we could do with that capability! Each Master could be used as a ‘relay station’ to pass commands on to others in the area. Then instead of our current limits of personal control, we could command a room full of—” Slave Benny suddenly looked up and smiled.

And I found myself marching directly into the center of the cage, positioning myself next to Master Gorilla, coming to attention, staring straight ahead, and zoning out. Although not completely.

“Spying on us, eh, Master Bieber? Well, you’re just in time to help us with the second test of our latest Slave Compliance Device. The first test up in your room went pretty well, didn’t it? Well, here’s test number two. Slave Billy, take off your cap and test your bond with Master Gorilla!” Billy was one of the small twin slaves who, at 5 feet and skinny, had been paired with a Master who weighed more than three times as much as he did. Without his metal cap, Billy’s little-kid face scrunched in a cute look of intense concentration, and the green LED on Master Gorilla’s chest plate turned on. The big lug immediately dropped to his knees. Even at that level, little Billy had to reach up to stroke the hair of his Master.

With Master Gorilla on his knees and still staring straight ahead, Slave Billy pointed to Master Gorilla’s cock, which responded by expanding to its full length, hovering over the floor like a moored zeppelin. Billy moved his index finger up and down, and Master Gorilla’s cock began dripping big gobs of precum. Billy moved his hand from side to side, and the copious precum stopped instantly.

“See, the link works great. Of course, I need one more iteration of the device by the time basketball practice starts, since Master Ginger and his fellow players—and potential fellow playthings—can’t wear the necklace while practicing or playing. Also the swimming and diving teams need more subtle obedience devices. I have someone working on an implant that would do the trick. Once a Master and slave are bonded, with the implant there would be no need for any visible device for total slave control.

“All right, Master Bieber, let’s see how the necklace works for you. Kneel!” Slave Benny reached into a bag and pulled out a duplicate necklace as I knelt before him, paralyzed, unable to stop him from putting it over my head. At first it felt cold around my neck; then, after Benny adjusted the metal plate across my chest, I blanked out for some time, I have no idea how long. When I came to, I found myself in the midst of the most passionate kiss of my life, with Master Gorilla towering over me, and we were totally in love, as no two people had ever been in love. The fur on his body tickled my front and his tongue went deep down my throat, his huge hand caressed my ass lovingly, and his giant cockhead rubbed roughly against my six-pack while mine was barely long enough to be buried in the hair along his thighs. I knew we were in love forever, that I wanted to bear his huge, furry children, and serve him as sexual plaything, housekeeper, cook and maid, and—

Nothing. Suddenly Master Gorilla and I were standing upright, side by side, frozen and staring forward, as we started. The LEDs on our chest plates had gone dark. All the deepest feelings of eternal love had evaporated like a drop of water on a hot stove. Slaves Billy and Benny could apparently now control our most powerful emotions with a few thoughts. I wondered if Master Gorilla or any of the Masters were aware of what was happening, or if I was the only one somehow able to retain some awareness of what was going on. And could I warn the others before it was too late? I think Slave Benny caught some small idea of what I was thinking, since he furrowed his brow, my green LED went on, and I suddenly realized that Benny was my loving bonded slave, and that I would never betray him or the other slaves since I owed them my total loyalty. In fact, anything I could do to help them add to the collection of Masters they controlled it was my absolute duty to do. No—I fought this thought and fought it—but my green LED got even brighter and soon I lost. I realized I was helplessly in little Benny’s mind grip. I could never take off the necklace, nor could I let anyone else do it—it would be like peeling off my own skin. Besides, if it could work as a two-way device, I could possibly implant the absolute lust for fresh hot Master Bieber cum into the occasional wrestler or gymnast of my own...

Saturday was Master Donkey’s 21st birthday, and I knew his father and brother were driving to town to celebrate the day with him. I was looking forward to meeting them and spending some time together, but for some reason Slave Benny insisted that I spend the day in the boiler room practicing my singing. He wanted to show me off to others in a “tribute concert” as a muscular mock version of Justin Bieber that could take requests, ANY requests (whatever he meant by that), and for that I would need to learn Bieber’s entire song repertoire by heart, so that was my weekend mission. Slave Benny told me that while the actual Justin Bieber’s concerts were mostly attended by teen girls, mine would be expressly for the guy fans that felt left out, and that there would be a lot more interaction with the audience in my concert than in the real Bieber’s.

Anyhow, after practicing for hours, by Saturday evening I felt ready to show Slave Benny my first efforts, so I went down to the slave room with my laptop. On one side of the cage, Slave Jamal was inspecting the muscles on his Master Stubdick, who stood frozen staring straight ahead, oblivious to his slave’s pinching, poking and prodding. Master Stubdick was wearing one of those necklaces with the chest plate, and one of its LEDs was flashing yellow. To see the short, smooth little black freshman there playing with the bulging, bodybuilder-like muscles of the superstrong senior, while the little freshman’s bobbing eight-inch power weapon made a mockery of the frozen super-senior’s three-and-a-half incher, was a bizarre sight. Slave Benny came over to me and shook me out of my staring trance. “Pretty hot, huh? We’re completing the bonding for Master Stubdick’s new Slave Compliance Device necklace, so he and his slave can communicate more directly. Ready to show off your Bieber moves?”

“Sure, let me set up my laptop so you can see the video at the same time that I’m performing the song.” I began to start the program.

“You seem a bit distracted, Master. What’s up?”

“Oh, it’s just that I’m missing my roommate’s 21st birthday celebration with his family, up in our room.”

“They’re out to dinner now. But if it’ll make you feel better, I can show you how it went up there. I know I can trust you. Would you like to see what you missed?” said Slave Benny, holding up a USB stick.

I popped the stick into my laptop, and a video began to autoplay. I was surprised to see it start with a scene in our room involving my roommate, Master Donkey, in the background standing in the usual “Master Standby” mode I’d come to recognize: at attention, frozen in position, staring straight ahead. In front, facing the camera was his little Slave Bobby, smiling. In his squeaky voice, he was saying, “This is a demonstration of the new multi-target and relay capabilities of the latest Slave Compliance Device. The first part of this video shows the ‘before’ social situation.”

There was a cut, and the next scene was in the room’s living area, where the camera showed three men on our couch. Master Donkey was there on the left, fully dressed. Next to him was an older guy, maybe early forties, who was clearly his father but actually even better looking, in very stylish casual dress, with a Hugh-Hefnerish smile of total self-confidence. Since his wife had passed away years ago, he had raised the family by himself. And on the right was what I knew to be Master Donkey’s 18-year-old younger brother, a high school senior who planned on attending our school next year, and who surprisingly seemed almost three inches taller than his big brother, even sitting down.

The father was talking. “But I don’t understand, Bobby. I thought Vance was still Clark’s roommate this year, and you’re just a freshman. How are you able to live up here?”

Bobby was behind the camera’s point of view, so I could only hear him, not see him. “Well, Mr. Livingston, it’s just a temporary arrangement. Vance is away for the week, and he wanted me to help Clark with his differential equations class, and...”

There was another cut, and now Bobby was speaking to the camera again.

“OK, this is the ‘after’ situation.” As he backed away from the camera, I could see the family still on the couch, but all frozen now.

Bobby giggled from behind the camera. “I couldn’t resist, this is from an old TV cartoon I saw on a vintage cable station.” In a loud voice, he commanded, “Donkey powers, activate!”

Instantly the three frozen guys stood up and forcibly tore off their shirts, Superman-style, revealing impressive biceps, rippling eight-packs... and Slave Compliance Device necklaces with plates against their bulging pecs, green LEDs glowing. Their pants, that had evidently already been unbuttoned, fell to the floor. None was wearing underpants.

My roommate shouted, “I am... Master Donkey!” His cock sprang to full mast, biggest in the dorm, maybe the school! On his chest, one of his red LEDs started glowing.

The father then shouted, “I am... Donkey Daddy!” And his cock came alive, every bit as large as his son’s. They were about the same height, but the dad’s maturity shone through in the development of his body, his confident commanding look, and his larger patches of body hair. In short, he struck me as the ideal masculine father figure. Master Donkey could only hope to be as handsome as his dad as he got older.

Then one of the father’s red LEDs illuminated, and the younger brother suddenly shouted, “I am... Baby Donkey!” Although when his cock sprang to life, it seemed like the wrong nickname for him. Not only was he nearly five inches taller than his brother and father, his cock was almost two inches longer than either of theirs! His body’s smoothness and teen babyface showed that he still had some growing to do, though.

All three men then emitted a loud bray of “Hee haw! Hee haw!” and dropped onto all fours, confused, waiting for futher guidance.

Bobby spoke up again. “Donkey Daddy, my own daddy left our family years ago. Would you be my new daddy?”

Donkey Daddy looked nonplused at first. Then his green LED glowed brighter, and he smiled. “Sure, Bobby, I’d be happy to adopt you, and I’d love you just as much as I love my other sons.” The LED then glowed even brighter, and Daddy’s eyes opened wider in surprise. “Even more than I love my other sons, since your little cock is way cuter than their big ugly donkey dongs.” His green LED glowed brightly again. “Bobby, would you consider fucking me with that cute little cock of yours? That way I can feel as if you’re a member of our family now.” He waved his tight yet sizable ass in the air, waiting for his new son to take him.

“Sure, Donkey Daddy, anything for you! But let’s do it face to face. I want to see the love and devotion in my new daddy’s face.” Donkey Daddy rolled over. As Bobby positioned himself on top of his new daddy to fuck him with his two-and-a-half inch titanium-hard cock, it was clear that due to the difference in their heights, Bobby’s face was only going to get as high as Donkey Daddy’s nipples, and that the bulbous head of Donkey Daddy’s immense cock was going to be forced up against his chest to near little Bobby’s chin. Still, Bobby knew he was in complete control of the situation and could manipulate Donkey Daddy’s feelings as needed. Not that anything seemed to be needed now. Wait, oh yes. Before he began his conquest of Donkey Daddy’s body and mind, Bobby cast a command into Daddy’s mind about his sons.

The two red LEDs on Donkey Daddy’s chest plate illuminated, and Baby Donkey walked over to Master Donkey and towered five inches above him, hands on hips, with the biggest cock in the room pointed directly at his older brother. A red LED lit up on Baby Donkey’s chest plate, the green LED on Master Donkey’s got brighter, and Master Donkey stared submissively down at his younger brother’s bigger feet.

“Hey Baby Donkey, I know I kind of pushed you around when we shared a room at home. But you’re my younger brother, I was helping you grow up, get tough, and it worked!” Master Donkey’s huge dong began dripping precum over his younger brother’s big feet. The younger brother’s red LED got brighter, and so did the older brother’s green LED. Master Donkey’s eyes opened wider.

“Actually, maybe the reason I did it was because as you caught up to me and passed me in size and strength, I really wanted YOU to take over as the older brother.” The LEDs glowed even brighter. “In fact, all along I wanted that dick of yours, the most powerful one in the family, inside me, taking me over.” Master Donkey’s drops of precum now came out bigger and faster, the slime now almost completely covering Baby Donkey’s feet. I had never seen anyone produce so much so fast. But Baby Donkey just stood there, hands on hips, smiling as he felt his mind bend his older brother’s thoughts and gradually rewrite their mutual history.

With the background sounds of the muscular, hung Donkey Daddy moaning and surrendering his ass virginity to his new dominating twinkie soon-to-be-adopted son, Baby Donkey pointed to his feet and issued a silent mental command to his older brother, who hit the floor and began licking his precum off his “little” brother’s giant feet. When this was done, Baby Donkey got down on the floor and let his older brother lubricate his family’s king cock with his tongue coated with saliva and his own precum. Although Master Donkey had a prodigiously long tongue, it was no match for Baby Donkey’s world-class reproduction equipment.

Finally, when lubrication was complete, a mental command flipped Master Donkey into fuck recipient position, as Baby Donkey prepared to invert their brotherly relationship forever.

There followed one of the most intense sex sessions I had ever seen on video. Maybe it was because most of the porn ones are acted and fake, while this was the real thing: the little twink claiming his superhung daddy’s heart and mind forever with his little cock, and the younger brother establishing permanent domination of his older brother with the biggest, strongest body and largest cock in the family. At the end there were exhausted bodies and puddles of cum and sweat everywhere in the room. After a few moments, Bobby and Baby Donkey got up and sat next to each other on the couch, while Donkey Daddy and Master Donkey were left under orders to lick the floor and furniture clean.

Baby Donkey said to Bobby, “You know, we’re planning on flying as a family down to Cancun for spring break this year. Why don’t you come with us?” As his big brother crawled in front of the couch in pursuit of a particularly large cum puddle, Baby Donkey idly stuck a big toe into his brother’s ass and twisted it around. Master Donkey emitted a moan and then went back to his floor cleaning responsibilities.

“That sounds like fun,” Bobby replied. “We could use your command relay powers to help out any other guys down there unfortunate enough to be born with huge clumsy cocks, maybe give them free obedience therapy.”

“Cool!” said Donkey Baby. There was another cut in the video.

Now, Bobby and his twin Billy were alone in the room. Bobby spoke up. “The new devices seem to work pretty well, although I have a few modification suggestions based on the experiment.”

Billy said, “Yeah, well, we can test out the adjustment when Master Gorilla and I go to visit his family next month. I wonder if they’re all as big and hairy as he is. It would be like visiting a gorilla sanctuary in Rwanda. Except I would be able to conquer and dominate Master Gorilla’s dad, the giant alpha silverback! I expect a lot of chest pounding and displays of power, followed by worshipful submission on the part of the hairy, big-muscled near-seven-footers!

Twin Bobby replied, “You know I usually prefer hung to hairy, but hell yeah, I’d buy that video!”

The screen went blank.