The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How to train your slave 11

8/2017

Well, here’s at least one more installment. Only got a very few comments on the previous section, so maybe this story is past its prime. But it’s the third longest story I have on mcstories.com , so I guess it struck a nerve or two!

This is part 11 of a multipart story. It will make a lot more sense if you read the first ten parts before you read this one.

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of male-male sex or mind control, DO NOT read further.

Slave Benny followed Master Bieber to his room. He had just learned that Professor Merk had discovered the supply of metal caps in his lab, and had almost certainly confiscated them. Who knew what he planned to do with them? At least Merk didn’t know about his dorm’s slave gang and their advancing technology. Hopefully he could stay a step ahead until he could get the situation under control.

Arriving at the room, he and Bieber soon realized the cap was not anywhere in the room, and Master Donkey had not seen anyone come or go.

Benny said, “We’re going to have to get you in for an implant right away, this afternoon if I can swing it. Without the cap, you’re only partially protected and can’t fight back. So we’ll have to put off your Master training until your implant is installed and working. I’ll call you later when I set up the procedure.” And he left.

Master Bieber lay back on his bed. His newly awakened sense of smell was giving him a whole new perspective on the room, and on Master Donkey. He was sorely tempted to go over to Donkey and start sniffing various parts of his body, to get to know him better. But this thought was interrupted when Master Donkey suddenly stood up looking a bit surprised, robot-marched towards the door, and left the room.

A few minutes later the door opened and in walked Master Ginger, with an evil smile on his face. Bieber found he was frozen on his bed again, able to move only his head.

“Well hi there, puppy, how’s it going? Did your first day of training go well? I hope so, or your baseball buddy’s brother will become a nerd’s toy for life.”

Bieber had no idea what Ginger was talking about, but as the big redhead approached, Bieber’s nose was assaulted with a whole new set of powerful smells. Ginger walked over and placed his oversized balls right above Bieber’s face. Bieber could have turned his head away, but was so captivated by the commanding man-smells coming from the young powerhouse’s crotch that he found he couldn’t.

Ginger grinned. “Go ahead, lick my balls, you know you want to,” and indeed Bieber desperately did want to, NEEDED to, his tongue exploring the exotic flavors of the fuzzy masculine wonders just above his face.

“Here, get to know your Master’s taste,” leered Ginger, lowering his immense fat cock onto Bieber’s face. Instinctively, Bieber began sniffing and licking along the considerable shaft, its smells and tastes imprinting itself into his brain. “When your baseball idol completes your puppy training, you’ll know you belong to this cock. You’ll never want to leave my side. You’ll be on all fours wearing a collar with a leash binding you to me, but the leash will almost be unnecessary, since you’ll be ruled by the smell of my crotch.” Bieber’s sniffing and licking got quicker, more desperate. Even though it wasn’t a blow job, Bieber’s intense oral action was turning Ginger on more than he expected.

To avoid cumming, Ginger suddenly pulled his cock away, leaving Bieber licking at air, now with a panicked look. “Hey, don’t worry, pup,” said Ginger. “I brought a present just for you!” He held up an athletic sock, normally white but now gray and practically dripping with foot sweat. This new set of aromas assaulting his mind was almost too much for Bieber, who barely managed not to pass out from sensory overload. “I’ve been wearing this sock for a week without taking it off, while running, working out, everything, just for you. Tonight you’re going to sleep with this incredible gift under your pillow. After your next round of puppy training, you’ll be totally fixated on your Master’s smells, so I’m planting them deep in your brain so you’ll always respond to them.”

There was nothing that frozen Bieber could do as Ginger lay the battered, sweaty sock directly on his face, driving him wild with desire. His own cock was waving around at full mast, untouched. Ginger looked one last time to admire his handiwork, smiled, and left the room.

Benny had called an emergency meeting of the dorm slaves. “We don’t know how bad it is yet, how far along Merk is. What have you found out?”

Slave Billy said, “I poked my head in the lab door, as if I was accidentally in the wrong place, and I was shooed out immediately. But in the few seconds I was there, I saw pairs of students, one capped and one not, clearly experimenting on one another. And one of them seemed to have on a small necklace, kind of like ours except with a smaller footprint. At that size, it couldn’t possibly have the same multiplexing relay feature ours has.”

“So they just let you go after what you saw, just like that?”

“Well, the guy at the door tried to erase my memory of the visit, but of course I’m protected against a primitive modification attempt like that. He also tried to implant a sexual desire thought into me, which wasn’t necessary because he was way cute, but of course that didn’t work either.”

“Good, so their technology is still way behind ours, but they’ve got teams of smart people and they’ll start catching up. We need to capture and reprogram one or more of them so we can keep up with their progress, and maybe throw them off track a bit. That guy at the door you mentioned who tried to ‘hypnoseduce’ you might be a good place to start. He won’t be expecting you to be able to overpower his mind, and with a little bit of mindwork, he’ll be begging you to fuck information out of him, literally.

“I’ve got Master Bieber scheduled to get the next-generation implant installed this afternoon. If it tests well, for the first time we should have more power at our disposal to deal with this Merk threat. In the meantime, I think we need to keep going with planning for Homecoming as if nothing was different. How is it going?”

Billy said, “The Gorilla family is definitely on board. The daddy gorilla, I mean the alpha silverback, still loses his ability to reason and speak and he ‘apes out’ if he doesn’t get a regular anal injection of human gene repair fluid. Which I or one of his sons are happy to provide.”

“The Donkey family?”

Bobby said, “They come when they’re called. They’re just beasts of burden, after all, and have no say in the matter.”

“The Stubdicks?”

Jamal giggled. “Just for fun I had the young kid that mows their lawn deliver the order that they gotta come here that weekend. I told him to be extra mean, and he laughed when these three giant older bodybuilding champs were obviously afraid of him, and cowered in the corner when he pulled out his ‘gigantic’ five-inch dick as he gave ’em their orders!”

“How about the Vacuum family?”

Slave Sammy said, “Master Vacuum was already home for an earlier weekend. I gave him a cap and put him under orders to do a little ‘firmware upgrade’ on the brains of his family. Their home, floors, kitchen counters and carpets are now spotless at all times. Also, with just a few words on the phone, they can be switched into ‘self-driving appliance mode’ and forced to report for cleanup duty wherever they’re told to.”

“Great, that handles our cleanup. What about the Bigfoots? Or I guess I should say Bigfeet?”

Slave Petey spoke up. “Well, there’s not much of a Bigfoot family actually, just his mom and sister, and their feet are only big compared to other females. But Master Bigfoot himself will be plenty busy over the weekend. I have boatloads of fun activities planned for the lacrosse team families, and all the important ones are coming. Two of the families are flying thousands of miles for this, even though they weren’t planning to until they heard their sons plead for them to come. Sitting in a closed room with Master Bigfoot will reduce their minds to obedient mush. I promise you, none of them will go home the same as when they got here.”

Benny remarked, “By the way, I noticed Bigfoot running around campus virtually all day, followed by a few of his lacrosse worshippers. I don’t recall him running that much before. I mean, he’s a wrestler, doesn’t he spend a lot more time in the weight room than running around?”

Petey explained, “It’s in preparation for Homecoming. I had Bigfoot buy a bunch of expensive dress socks, and he’s running and sweating into them to convert them into ‘enslavement socks’ for the lacrosse daddies. That way, when they get back home, the daddies won’t be able to forget the great debt they owe to the Holy Feet. If the brain-deadening enslavement effect is long enough and powerful enough, I should be able to call the daddies with orders, like don’t wear underpants to the office tomorrow, or go ahead and fuck your brother’s wife, and so on. The daddies should also send a portion of their income to the Holy Feet Missionary Fund, which we can use to convert more members to the church. The daddies could even scout out suitably studly candidates for conversion, within their homes, offices, or extended families, and we can make sure they have the materials they need to perform the conversions themselves.”

“Ha, it sounds like all we need is a hymnal and prayer book,” joked Benny.

“Actually, one of the lacrosse players is working on that. His dad is a Baptist preacher.”

At the end of the day, as usual, Professor Merk arrived home and as always was welcomed by the two musclebound student house slaves that he had named Rocky and Arnold. Once they had him inside and the door closed, their expressions turned angry and they pinned him against the wall. Merk was shocked, but the mental commands he sent out were being ignored. Physically, there wasn’t much of a struggle, since the professor was the short lean type while his slaves were both built like football linemen.

Out of the shadows stepped a giant young redhead, nearly seven feet tall but with the face of a teenager. “Good evening, Professor,” he said with a smile, not a friendly one but the smile of someone who knows he is totally in control. “I’ve borrowed the minds of your two, er, ‘associates’ here for the time being. They’ll go back to normal when I let them.”

Merk, in a panic, tried directing thoughts of submission towards the young giant. Ginger laughed. “Sorry, dude, I’m protected against all that. And I know you’re mostly protected against me. So it’s a stalemate, except for my control of your muscleheads there.”

Ginger walked over to the cowering Merk, and tore open the top of his shirt, popping a few buttons and revealing the control necklace. Ginger fingered the necklace. “I could take this from you, ya know, free your slaves here and let them do what they’d really like to do to you. But I’m here to propose an alliance. You’re up against a smaller group, but with better technology. You notice I’m not wearing a cap or a necklace, but I can easily control these toys.” He gestured towards Arnold, who unbuckled the professor’s pants, pulled them down to the floor, and then tore off his underpants, revealing five shrunken inches of frightened professor cock.

“You can decide if you want to join forces with me or not. Since your mind is protected, I can’t force you to, although I can leave you powerless in the hands of your slaves. But if you decide to help, I’ll meet you tomorrow. In the meantime, to show what I can do, I’m going to have your slaves play with you all night. You there on the left, you’re now responsible for filling your master’s throat with slave cum at least three times tonight, while you on the right, you’re responsible for pumping at least three slave loads up his ass. Synchronize your fucking motions, and be sure to cum into him at the same time.” The fat cocks on both slaves began to grow and harden, and so, on its own, did the professor’s. “I’ll see you in your lab first thing tomorrow morning. Have fun!”

As his slaves dragged him off to his bed, the professor thought, Well, might as well enjoy the ride...