The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How to train your slave 7

7/2017

Interest seems to be fading, so I’m just putting out what I’ve already written, to finish things off.

This is part 7 of a multipart story. It will make a lot more sense if you read the first six parts before you read this one.

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of male-male sex or mind control, DO NOT read further.

Slave Benny had gone home for the weekend, and my Master training course, using Master Ginger as my training target, was to begin the next day. I had the metal cap so I could protect myself from Master Ginger, and Benny promised he had put additional safeguards in place to keep me secure over the weekend. And in fact I had not seen Master Ginger since Friday, and it was now Sunday night. My roommate Master Donkey was packed and ready to move down to Master Ginger’s room once Benny was back and it was safe for Ginger to move in with me for training.

I was halfway between awake and asleep when I felt a hand gently stroking my hair. “Sooo beautiful...” someone was cooing. And now I was fully awake—and frozen in place on the bed, unable to move except for my head, somewhat. Looking down on me, in the bright moonlight streaming through the window, was Master Ginger, with a combination lustful stare and evil grin. My metal cap was off, on the floor next to the bed. I weakly cried, “Help!” hoping to wake Master Donkey, but he was clearly in a deep sleep. Oddly, I could see his monster cock, fully erect, rising from his crotch like a silo rising from the plains.

“Oh, don’t bother with him,” said Master Ginger. “He’s trapped in a fantasy where he, his Donkey Daddy, and his brother Baby Donkey are all hitched to a heavy cart being driven by a boy with a whip. Every time he doesn’t move fast enough, the boy cracks the whip on his ass.” And as I watched, I saw Donkey gasp, and his giant cock bounced and swiveled before settling down again. “And you know what’s really sick, I’m not even giving him that gigantic boner, that’s his natural reaction to the fantasy. I guess he must be getting into the degradation, or maybe the pain. I don’t know what his slave Bobby has done to him.

“But you, my muscular cutie, as much as I despise you, Benny forced me to fall in love with you for a few minutes, and try as I might I can’t quite get rid of the feeling completely. But I’ve been able to twist it around a bit, so now I don’t love you the way I’d love another person, more like how I’d love a cute, devoted pet. In fact, I fantasize about you as my big Bieber-pup, loving and loyal and wanting to lick me in all sorts of places. I dream of having you on a leash and walking you across campus, having you eagerly fetch a ball on the quad, catch a frisbee in your teeth, and lift a leg against a tree when you need to piss. I dream of feeding you from doggie bowls and having you drink water from my toilet. And I know you’re flexible enough to give your big doggie-cock a nice tongue bath.

“But try as I might, I can’t project that fantasy into you. I can’t even force you to believe things, even when you’re not wearing the cap. Somehow you’re protected in certain ways from my thought powers. I don’t know how Benny did it, but I can’t totally control you. I do seem to have physical control, but there are limits to the rest.

“So I knew I had to get someone else to get to you. So I thought, who can I get to help me? The Masters are kind of useless since they’re bound up with their slaves, and you can’t mess with other guys’ slaves, as you found out the other day. So I took a new approach.

“You told me your best friend, and mentor, on the baseball team is Bryce Dawkins.” I didn’t tell Ginger that at all! Although it was true. Bryce is my age, but seems older, more mature. He’s smarter than most of us on the team, and he’s the type anyone would feel very comfortable going to for advice on baseball, or life in general. He has long, straight black hair and penetrating green eyes. He’s also several inches taller and has twenty more pounds of muscle than I do, not to mention a cock I’ve seen in the showers that’s as long soft as mine is hard. All in all, maybe the most commanding presence on the team. He even acted as a kind of mentor to me when I was going through a tough period the previous season, helping me back to success, so I really looked up to him. What evil plan did Ginger have for him?

“I cornered Dawkins on Friday and was able to take physical control of him. I explained to him what I wanted him to do: Use your trust and admiration of him to get you to relax your guard, then use a metal cap to force the fantasy of you being my loving puppy into your brain. But he refused.

“Yes! Somehow that son of a bitch had enough willpower that, even with me using my implanted device and him having no protection, he was able to refuse my command to betray you. I tried again and again and was blocked by his iron-willed refusal. I never met anyone else with a will powerful enough to do that! An incredible guy!

“So I knew I had to find a weakness in him somewhere. And with some rummaging around his mind, I did! I then projected a fantasy into him: he and I were in his home town, where his little brother Owen is now an 18-year-old high school senior. As you might imagine for a Dawkins brother, he is more or less ‘king’ of his school. Top of his class, best athlete in the place, looked up to by just about everyone, and despite all that not arrogant at all, always willing to help someone out. And dating the classiest girl at the school, not a cheerleader but the future salutatorian of the class, gorgeous and from a prominent family. His future is his to choose.

“But there’s also this little nerd in his class, who’s lusted after him for all four years of high school. The nerd has never dared approach him, but Owen Dawkins has filled his jerkoff fantasies for most of his post-pubertal life. He has stashes of printed photos, jpegs and videos of Owen on his computer, his phone, and posted all over his room.

“Anyway, in this fantasy I’m projecting into Bryce Dawkins, he and I are in the living room of his house, his parents are out, and his little brother Owen, actually physically not so little, is standing naked in the middle of the room, standing stiffly at attention and unable to move, looking scared and sweating profusely. And walking around him, fully dressed, is the little nerd, feeling the jock’s leg muscles, rubbing his six pack, tweaking his nipples, running his hands around the pecs and bulging biceps, and tasting some of the dripping sweat. Hanging down in fear is the young jock’s considerable cock. With the snap of the nerd’s finger, that cock expands and soon outshines his older brother’s when fully erect.

“I’m explaining to Bryce the consequences of his refusal to cooperate with me on my Bieber-pup project. ‘This nerd now has absolute power over your little jock brother here. He can order him to do anything—jerk off continually in class, screw up on the athletic field, make a pass at his best guy friend, anything. He can make Owen change his appearance—cut off half his hair, never tie his shoes, never be allowed to shower, whatever he dreams up. And of course he can use your brother sexually any way he wants, anytime, anywhere. He could even let him keep his girlfriend, but never be able to get hard without looking at a photo of the nerd.

“’Your brother’s future is now in YOUR hands. Surrender to my will and help me capture your teammate as my loving puppy, or your brother becomes property of this horny, sadistic virgin nerd. And the nerd is FURIOUS at your brother for having been inaccessible for all those years, and I’m sure intends to punish him for that. Who knows what he’s likely to do?’

“At that moment the nerd was squeezing the jock’s huge balls and the hunky kid was wincing in pain, still unable to move. His older brother Bryce saw that he had no choice but to submit to my will, or else his little brother’s future, instead of consisting of a celebrated academic and athletic career, would include sucking skidmarks out of smelly nerd underpants and worshiping unwashed nerdfeet.

“So finally Bryce let me into his mind to program him for what needs to be done for your puppy-fication. It has to be done subtly so Benny and the slaves have no idea what’s going on until it’s too late and your mind is total bow-wow. Over the next week you and Benny may be slowly working to convert me into an obedient robot, but my secret ally will be your admired friend and teammate Bryce, who will be working to free me and get you on a leash at my heels.

“Do you understand, Bieber-pup?”

I tried to say, “Yes,” but what came out was, “Arf!”

“See, I still have SOME influence over your mind, even if it’s reduced at this point. Hopefully in a week or so you’ll be chewing on my shoes, and I’ll be disciplining you for it.” He picked up a copy of the school newspaper from my desk and rolled it up, and I instinctively cowered from it. He guffawed, then got a serious expression on his face.

He picked up the metal cap on the floor. “I’m going to need this for your baseball mentor to use on you, after all, you’re not going to need it anymore, are you? OK, now FORGET everything I just told you, and go to sleep. FORGET...”

I awoke the next morning, feeling refreshed, looking forward to my classes, and sure that I’d be ready for my Master training with slave Benny this afternoon, after baseball practice.