The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Howdy Neighbor

Barbara learns the value of being neighborly to her neighbor Carl.

Barbara’s Story.

“At least it’s better than an apartment” I told myself. I was in the process of moving into my new duplex. I had hoped to rent a house, all by myself, but the real estate prices wouldn’t allow it. Now all I had to do was share one wall – it could DEFINITELY be worse.

I had not met my neighbor yet. The landlady told me that he was a retiree or something, not very old, maybe a trust fund baby? She said he’d lived there for several years and never had any complaints, although the various tenants of my unit only seemed to last a little while. I made a note to go over and introduce myself once I was all moved in; be neighborly.

My first night in the place, still full of boxes, promised to be nice and calm. It was a Wednesday, so once I’d taken a bath and pulled on my sweat pants and t-shirt I made some tea and grabbed my book. It was getting late – almost eleven – but I figured I’d treat myself to a chapter before crashing. About an hour later I was roused from where I’d fallen asleep on the couch by the sound of booming music coming from my neighbor’s unit.

He was apparently having a party. A very loud party.

I tried to ignore it, figuring that it couldn’t go on too long, but finally at 3am I pulled on my terrycloth robe and practical slippers and made my way to his door. I hated to meet my neighbor this way, but who has a loud party until 3am on a weeknight?? I rang the bell, and after a moment someone answered the door. “Are you Carl? I’m your new neighbor…” I started. The fellow at the door called for Carl, and soon he appeared.

Carl was my age, chubby with unfortunate skin and greasy hair. I found myself rearing back without meaning to; he noticed, but only smiled. “What can I do for ya?” he asked, a martini glass in one hand and cigarette filter in the other.

“I’m sorry for us to meet this way. I’m your new neighbor, Barbara, and I have to get up tomorrow and go to work. It’s really very late – I really need you to break up the party.” Carl stood, sipping his drink and staring directly into my eyes for several minutes. Finally he allowed his smile to return and he nodded.

“I’ll take care of it.” He replied.

I thanked him and shuffled back to my door, climbing into bed for whatever hours of sleep I could get before the alarm would sound at 7am.

The next night I’d unpacked the living room completely. I again slipped into my comfy pjs and climbed into bed around 11:30pm, confident that I’d get a full night’s sleep tonight. It was therefore extremely irritating when the party sounds woke me again around 1am, and over and over until I was forced to get up yet again to address things at 4am. This time I pounded on his door, trying to seem more intimidating than my robe could really convey.

“What can I do for ya?” he asked as he opened the door.

“Are you serious???” I shouted. “Didn’t we JUST have this conversation yesterday morning about this time? I HAVE to WORK! I know you’re some sort of privileged rich kid who doesn’t have to WORRY about a JOB, but I do. Shut down the damned party!!!”

Carl once again let the silence linger between us, interrupted only by my angry huffs, and finally smiled and replied “I’ll take care of it.” Satisfied I stormed back to my door, slamming it for effect.

My third night I stayed up later, wanting to completely finish unpacking my kitchen before I went to bed. At midnight I listened for the sounds of a party but heard only silence next door. As I crawled into bed I felt smug, but also made a note to report his rude behavior to the landlady. How was it possible he’d never had any complaints before?

Saturday afternoon. I was unpacking the office when I heard my doorbell. Opening the door I was surprised to find Carl standing there. “Howdy, neighbor.” He smiled. “Say, I just wanted to apologize for the rough start to our relationship. I’d love for you and me to have a quick sit-down and work out some ground rules so that things are smooth going forward. I’ve always valued the importance of being neighborly. What do you say?”

I was pleasantly surprised. Maybe I’d underestimated him after all. “That would be great, Carl. I’ve got coffee – would you like a cup?” I asked, opening the screen door and inviting him in. He asked for black w/ two sugars and I turned to head to the kitchen.

The world suddenly exploded white, and then crashed to black.

I vaguely remembered that I’d hit my head or something; nothing important, but that Carl and I had had a good chat and worked out an agreement we were both happy with, though what the specific agreement was I couldn’t quite recall. And then I remembered deciding to take a nice, long nap on the couch for my headache. During the nap I had a terrible dream where, instead of hitting my head, I was shot with a tazer, and then strapped to some kind of board, with wires and leads and other things attached to my naked body. There was pain and pleasure and voices explaining things to me, programming me in impossibly calm voices. But I woke on the couch, relieved to find it all a bad dream.

That night I was once again roused from my sleep at 1am by the sounds of a very loud party next door. I leapt up, reaching angrily for my robe, but thought better of it. I looked at myself, reflected in the mirror, in my comfy pajamas and decided that was not the right impression to give. Looking through my closet I instead found the short skirt a friend had made me buy three years ago, still with the tag hanging from it, and added a black sports bra and my only high-heeled pumps. I ran a quick, angry brush through my hair, adding a little lipstick, and was finally ready to go next door and confront my neighbor.

I rang the doorbell and waited. At last the door opened and there stood Carl once again, looking as though he’d been expecting me. “Come on in, neighbor.” He smiled, gesturing past him into the house. I did as invited. His living room was full of people, mostly men about his age. The smell of pot filled the room, giving it an opium den’s hazy appearance. The music assaulted my ears, much louder than I would ever listen to it. Carl sidled up next to me, calling to his guests. “Hey, guys? This is my new neighbor Barbara.” He said, putting his hands on my shoulders. “She came by to be neighborly. Get to know her; show her a great time.”

Many of the guests cheered at the word ‘neighborly’, causing me to smile involuntarily. A man sitting at the far side of the couch called to me, saying “come over here and have a seat.” As I slid past and around various legs a friend of Carl’s approached him.

“Isn’t that the chick that busted the last couple parties, man? Aren’t you worried she’ll call the cops or something?”

Carl smiled. “Don’t worry, Gabe. We’ve got a new understanding. She understands now the need to be more neighborly.”

I’d finally reached Carl’s guest, resting my rump on the arm of the couch as there were no seats in that corner of the room. The man who’d invited me over stopped me, saying “no, here. Sit here. On my lap.” And he patted his thigh. I started to slide over and he stopped me once more. “oh, wait one second.” Putting his beer down on the end table the man undid his jeans, pulling his rock-hard cock out to stand completely erect in his lap. “THERE we go. Now have a seat.” I casually positioned myself over his lap, lowering my snatch down on him. At that moment I realized I’d left underwear out of my outfit when dressing at home, and so I easily slid his length up inside me.

“Well?” he asked, causing me to look over my shoulder at him. “Don’t just sit there. It’s a party – be neighborly.” I blushed, embarrassed that I’d made such a social faux pah, and promptly began to slide my slick pussy up and down his dick. I wondered when I’d began to get wet – it seemed like I’d been juicy down there from the moment I woke. Once I’d ridden him long and slow for a few minutes I shifted to more of a bounce, my boobs rebounding impressively with each shot. “I’m Dan, by the way.” The man mentioned through rough breaths, his right hand sliding up to yank my sports bra up to sit above my titties, letting them pop free. He greedily grabbed the right tit, manhandling it while the left continued to flop around with each bounce.

“Barbara.” I gasped, on the crest of an orgasm, “but you can just call me partydoll.” I’d barely finished my sentence when I cried out with my first spasms of cum. The room cheered at my cry and I flushed, pleased at making such a good impression. After a few minutes Dan fountained hot cum up inside me, sending a second shudder of orgasm through me. I stood, thanking him, and looked around the room for somewhere to which I should move. Our mixed slime trickled down the inside of my thighs.

On the other side of the coffee table another guest waved me over, gesturing to the floor before him. I slid around the table, kneeling before the new guest, and began to undo his jeans to free his also hard rod, my mouth already watering. As I leaned forward, taking the tip of his cock eagerly into my mouth he said “I’m Vince. I understand you’re a partydoll?” My mouth too full of cock to say anything I simply nodded and tried to smile around his member. “Well, partydoll, it’s Very! Nice! To Meet! You!” With each word Vince, having grabbed the back of my head, shoved his entire length deep into my mouth, pushing past the gag reflex to fill my throat. I felt incredibly used at that moment, which only sent another wave of lust through me.

A guest sitting on the floor near Vince leaned over, his hand going up under my skirt and sliding on and around my pussy. “Wow!” he replied, pulling out a palm completely coated in cum. “She’s completely into this alright!”

“Yeah, this is the thing with Carl.” Another guest laughed, watching as Vince crammed his cock deep down my throat and shot jet after jet into me as I moaned in passion. “I don’t know how he does it, but his neighbors are always these completely sex-crazed whores. They come to every party and you can do anything you want with them. I mean, don’t try to have a conversation or anything, because there’s nothing going on in there, but otherwise the sky’s the limit!”

In the next thirty minutes I happily slurped down two more cocks and was bent over a couch by a man I learned was Carl’s little brother. My sports bra had been discarded but I still wore the skirt, though now it was crusty with dried spunk. At the strike of 2am everyone cheered and a space in the breakfast nook was cleared, about 6 guests (4 men and 2 women) gathered in a circle, along with me. An empty champagne bottle was placed at the center of the circle and one guest gave it a healthy spin. As it came to a stop, pointing at one of the ladies across the circle, the two shared a deep kiss. The game continued this way for several turns. A lady guest gave it a spin and it came to a stop pointing directly at me. The entire room erupted in cheers. I began to crawl toward her to give her the prize but she stopped me.

“Lie down in the center of the circle.” She grinned, picking up the bottle, her expression slightly sinister. I did as commanded, as I no longer had any inclination other than to please, and awaited my next direction. “Spread your legs and grab your knees” she ordered, which I did, lifting my rear off the floor and pointing my cunt at the ceiling. “Now, open wide.” I began to open my mouth, but instead I felt something cold and smooth sliding into my pussy. I looked down to see the woman grinning like a jack-o-lantern as she began to fuck me with the champagne bottle.

“Start the timer!” she yelled. “I say 11 minutes!”

Another guest called out “I got 12 minutes!” At least a dozen more wagers were called out, money piled by my head, but I was only vaguely aware of the interactions, my focus completely on the bottle plowing into me. Though tapered at the mouth, the bulk of the bottle was much wider than any cock I’d ever had and each time she shoved it deeply into me I felt my pussy stretch eagerly to accommodate. I was vaguely aware of the deep, guttural moans and high pitched squeaks coming from my mouth, as well as the drool running down my face as I thrashed my head back and forth with each amazing thrust. If I’d ever felt more pleasure than this moment I had no memory of it.

When I began to jut my ass forward to meet her vicious attack the crowd exploded with cheers. Moments later I released my knees, planting my feet flat on the floor to stabilize me during my mind-crushing orgasm. I arched my back and screamed out in passion, and after almost a full minute of spasms I felt the bottle sliding out of me. A voice called out “Six minutes! Who had six minutes?” I heard another voice in the crowd exclaim “Man, that’s a new record. This chick is HOT!”

The woman who’d been fucking me, whom someone had called Stacy, held the bottle in the air triumphantly, displaying almost an inch of cum I’d pumped into it. As the crowd cheered once again she called out “Quite the little producer this one, Carl.” Still grinning, Stacy stood and walked to my face. “Bottoms up, partydoll.” She grinned, upturning the bottle over me and pouring my own spunk onto my face. It splashed across my face, although I tried desperately to get as much of it into my mouth, swallowing with a sigh.

An hour later, as I found myself on my hands and knees with a “Charlie” fucking my face and a “Rob” giving my pussy everything he had, Carl came by to see how his guests were enjoying the party favor. “She’s SO horny!” grunted Rob, reaching around to flick my clit for the anguished moan it elicited from me. “She’s kind of got that “naughty librarian” thing going for her, ya know?

“She’s an assistant D.A.” Carl replied, smiling. This only seemed to spur the men on.

“Oh yeah?” Charlie growled, speeding up his pace. “This is for my cousin Chip, sitting in jail right now on some bogus abuse charge!” I lapped up every drop of his seed as he shot it all over my smiling face. Charlie topped it off by hocking a warm loogie onto my face. “Fucking cunt.” He cursed.

Carl smiled at me, commanding me: “lap that up too, bitch.” I did so without a second thought. I’d stopped thinking moments after walking through Carl’s door.

The next morning I woke a little later than normal. I felt well rested – another night without a loud party! I could get used to this, I thought to myself. I climbed out of bed and found my pussy a little sore, but as I’d been programmed to do I simply chalked it up to too much masturbating before bed. Something I’d normally never do…?

I saw my neighbor pulling out of his driveway as I made my breakfast. “I’m so glad that Carl and I came to an understanding.” I thought to myself. “Maybe one of these nights I should go over to one of his parties.” I sipped my coffee. “You know, to be neighborly.”