The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Howdy Neighbor

By Ben Dmywill

Chapter Two: Janice’s Story

When I got the job at the D.A.’s office I thought I’d finally got my dream job. Sure, just a paralegal. For NOW. But this was the brass ring, the dream for always: to work for the D.A.

I’d always been considered a real shark in law school, going for what I want and never letting anyone get in my way. Right vs. wrong had always mattered to me, and here it felt like I finally had the chance to punish the bad guys.

Right up until I met my boss.

Her name was Barbara Bastich, but everyone just called her Barbie BallBuster. She was all the things I’d always thought I’d respect in another woman; all the things I’d hoped that people said about me: driven, ambitious, shrewd, focused and not afraid to speak her mind. But as it turns out someone like that can also be a total bitch! Not only did her attention to detail usually result in her pointing out my mistakes in public and her drive lead to my working incredibly long hours, but each time a really worthy case crossed my desk and I would take it to her she’d shoot it down. EVERY TIME. She’d say there wasn’t sufficient evidence or enough from the witnesses or something, but I knew what was really going on. She didn’t want to risk her track record for wins. It was her ambition again, and this I just couldn’t stand.

About the time I thought I’d be stuck in professional prison forever another of the ADA’s asked me to help him on a case. It was one of the ones that I’d showed to Barbie BallBuster, but he was interested where she’d just rejected it outright. I researched case law and found precedent and helped with filing briefs and he even said I could sit at his table in court! But then suddenly it was all gone. Barbie had found out about it and put the kibosh on the whole thing.

That same day she followed me into the breakroom, closing the door behind her. She came at me so fast I backed up to the fridge to get some space between us, but still she stood with her nose practically touching mine. “Let’s be very clear on our jobs and responsibilities, Ms. Kramer.” She growled at me. “It’s my job to decide what cases we pursue, and it’s your job to get me coffee and file my emails. And until you can remember which of those is your job I think that’s all you’ll be doing for the next two weeks.” She stormed out, leaving me visibly shaken.

But then I got mad.

I stormed home, taking the rest of the day off. I fumed in my apartment for a while, but finally had to let her know what I thought of her and drove to her home to confront her. Another paralegal had pointed out her duplex one day when we drove by, so I knew where to find it. I banged on her door and rang the bell but nobody came.

“Can I help you?” I looked up to see this chubby, greasy nerd coming down the walk from the other half of the duplex.

“I’m looking for Barbie Ba—, that is I’m looking for Barbara Bastich.”

“Are you a friend of hers?” he asked. I let out a harsh chuckle.

“Not exactly.” I replied. “Are you?”

He smiled back at me. “Not exactly. Why are you looking for her?” All the sudden my floodgates exploded and I told this perfect stranger the entire tale of Barbie BallBuster and all that she’d done so far, and would continue to do, to hold me under her damned thumb.

“I just wanted to make it right.” I stammered, trying to find the right words. “I wanted to make her pay for being such a bitch.” Her neighbor, Carl, smiled at me.

“I think I can help with that. Please, come inside.”

The end of the week took forever to arrive, especially as I spent every day filing emails from her overflowing inbox. But my anticipation for the end of the week kept me going. As Barbara left for the day on Friday I called to her “Have a fun weekend!” I got home, collected all the items I needed and made my way to Carl’s house around 11pm. There were already some party-goers arriving when I got there.

“Are you ready for this?” he asked me, looking a little concerned. He needn’t be.

“I’m more than ready, if you can really deliver what you’ve promised.” I showed him my big bag, full of the various items I’d been ordering online and receiving all week, courtesy of Barbara’s credit card information. Carl did not tell me how he’d obtained it and I hadn’t asked.

By midnight the place was packed with people and the music and voices were very loud. Just as Carl had promised, the doorbell rang. Carl had me move to the back of the kitchen where I wouldn’t be seen and yet I’d be able to see, and then he opened the door. Just as he promised, Barbara Bastich walked in.

I couldn’t believe he’d delivered her. How did he do it? I could only see her head through the crowd, but as she entered the house let out a cheer: “Yay, Partydoll’s here!” almost immediately someone sitting on the couch called to her and she crossed, disappearing on the other side of the couch. Where had she gone? She was facing the back of the couch so she couldn’t have sat down…

Carl called to me, sure now that she wouldn’t see me. I approached him, making sure the video camera in my hand was charged and working, and we both snuck up to the couch, looking over the head of the man who had called her over. There, right before me, was Barbie BallBuster with this man’s dick filling her mouth.

I just gawked for what seemed like an eternity. At last Carl whispered “Um,… action?” and I remembered what the weight in my hand was for. I hit ‘record’ and filled the frame with her face, clearly enjoying herself as her mouth was stuffed with cock over and over. I feared she’d look up and see me and that would ruin everything, but I needn’t have worried. She had no focus on anything other than the prick she was worshipping, moaning over and over with her facial assault. At that moment the man on the couch threw his legs over her shoulders, pinning her to the couch as he proceeded to fill her mouth with cum. She tried to swallow it all, but eventually his huge deposit oozed out around his dick, sliding down her chin. I made sure to get a great shot of her face splashed with his spunk.

Just then she looked up and our eyes met. I’m sure mine reflected fear, but hers showed no emotion at all at first. Then confusion crept in and she asked me “I know you, right? Janice, right? What are you doing here?” She was not angry, which surprised me – just confused. Carl never skipped a beat, stepping in as I tried to find an answer.

“She’s with me. She’s a guest at my party, so you be sure you’re neighborly to her, understand?” The words wormed their way into her mind and she nodded and smiled.

“Have a great time at the party.” She said, and then she was off, being called to a pair of men across the room. Only now did I get a good look at her outfit. She wore a black tank top and what looked like bicycle shorts. She turned her back to me to cross to her new spot and I saw that the shorts had a slit running from her tailbone and disappearing between her legs. Stepping over a pair of legs I could clearly see that the slit ran all the way to her pelvic bone. As she laid back on the bench, her pussy being filled by one man as the other began to work between her round boobies, I didn’t know what to say.

“So, she’ll just do whatever she’s told to do?”

“Basically. If you get any resistance, which we stopped seeing for the most part a few weeks ago, just remind her she should be neighborly and that returns the status quo.” Carl offered me a beer, which I took w/out even looking. “Do you have a plan for what you want in your little video?” he asked. I nodded.

“The key seems to be “hard core” and I think I know just the ticket. I just hope someone around here is more than generously endowed, like you said you could find?” Carl blew through his fingers and a massive mountain of a man popped through the crowd. He was massive in all directions and I had no fears that he wasn’t massive where it counted.

“Janice, this is Tank.” He shook my hand, and it was so small in comparrison to his that it looked like a puppet hand. Carl insisted that we not interrupt Barbara-Excuse me, I mean PartyDoll- until she’d serviced the couple of people who’d already called to her, so while we waited I explained what I wanted Tank to do and say. He was incredibly gung-ho about the whole thing.

Finally it was our turn. Tank and I had cleared people out of Carl’s breakfast nook and we called PartyDoll over. I stepped back, making sure the other two cameras that her credit card had ordered for me were recording, sitting on their tripods, and then I picked up my hand-held. Tank positioned Barbie BallBuster on her hands and knees and after only a moment he pulled out his enormous dick – every bit as gargantuan as Carl had promised – and forced it right up her fuck hole. She neither called out nor cringed, but instead purred as he got as far as he could.

I called to her around my camera. “Barbara, tell me what you’re doing right now and how it makes you feel.” The requirement to think or talk as Tank forced into her again was clearly difficult. She panted out a simple “I’m being fucked in the cunt by Tank’s humongous manmeat and I love it.” I made my way from her face, which was gradually shifting from an alert smile to a slack-jawed face of lust, and tracked down her body to focus on the image of this monster of a cock burrowing into her. In only a few minutes she had a profound orgasm, crying out from the pleasure.

Tank took this as his cue and he slid out of her pussy. She remained in her position, hopeful that he’d be back. I handed him a spoon, and he slid the cold, silver thing into her pussy, scooping up a heaping helping of cum, both his and hers as well as many, many others, and handing the spoon back to me. Barbara stayed there, never questioning what was happening behind her.

Tank pulled her butt cheeks apart, exposing her tiny little rosebud of an asshole. I dumped her cum mix onto her ass, using the round of the spoon to spread it all over but making sure to leave a lot at the epicenter. Next Tank slid his huge thumb into her ass.

Barbara couldn’t help but pull away from this intrusion, having never been penetrated in her ass before. I called to her “Now, now Barbara. Don’t forget how important it is to be neighborly.” And she stood her ground, but I could see concern in her eyes. As his thumb slid all the way in she bit her lip, grunting slightly while she tried to adjust to the sensation. Tank shifted from thumb to two, and then three, fingers probing her asshole. From her mouth came timid whimpers. Once he was sure she was well lubricated Tank spread her ass open again and began to push his emense prick against her tight hole. The look on her face was fear, while the look on his was pure evil.

Barbara tried again to escape, this time less from instinct and more from panic, but now Tank had a firm grip on her hips as the first third of his cock pushed into her ass. He pushed in a bit more until he was almost 1/2-way inside. I focused the lens on the sight of his member, easily 8 inches wide and at least 12-13 inches long, crammed into her tight hole. Now THIS was JUSTICE!

Tank slid back out, allowing Barbara to exhale at last, but immediately he pushed forward again, eliciting a sharp gasp from her. This time he pushed in faster, reaching about 8-9 inches inside her in a thrust, and then he pulled out again. I could see where he was headed with this and made sure the camera could see well as his third thrust, yanking back on her hips at the same time, buried him all the way inside her. In response she cried out in both pain and pleasure and a rush of cum spewed from her cunt as she orgasmed.

“OK, bitch. Here we go.” Tank pressed down on her head, pushing her face down to the floor so that he was pushing against the floor for the best leverage, and next he yanked his cock out and shoved it back in in a single movement, and continued like that with a satisfied grin plastered across his face. Over and over he filled her ass with a wall of flesh, pounding away with no concern about his enormous girth or her tight ass. The first few invasions had been met with great resistance, but as Tank’s speed perked up even more he felt her anus relaxing around him. True she was still marvelously tight, but he knew that wouldn’t last.

Carl adjusted one of the stationary cameras to focus on Barbara’s face, smooshed into the wood floor with a pool of saliva beside it. Janice called to her from her vantage point at the rear. “Barbara, tell me what you’re doing. Just keep telling me what you’re thinking and feeling!”

Where as before she’d resisted the command to speak, Barbara was so overcome by this experience she craved the opportunity to scream it out, and scream she did. “I’m being fucked in the ass by Tank! He has a huge cock! I’m so full in my ass, I can’t imagine anything in the world this tight! He’s so big and he’s ramming into me so hard, but every time he slams into my ass I cum. Every! Time!” As she cried out the crowd already gathered around increased and soon the entire party stood, enjoying the show. As yet more cum gushed from her pussy cheers began to ripple through her audience. “I just keep cumming, it feels so amazing! I never realized how fabulous it is to be ass fucked. This is the most amazing thing I’ve ever felt! He’s so huge I can feel his cock slamming into my mind – he’s fucking my brains out. Fuck my brains out! Fuck me stupid! God that feels so incredible! I love being fucked in the ass!”

As if on cue Tank’s cock began to spray the inside of her ass with his cum. As his cock was huge, so was his deposit and all too soon her rear was full to overflowing. The rest of his spunk sprayed over her ass and her back in long, warm ropes. At last he was finished and he released his iron grip on her hips. Barbara’s body flopped over in a cum-covered heap, but Janice focused her camera on the blissful, wanton look of pure ecstacy on her face.

Carl, who had stood back and watched the whole fabulous show, decided she wasn’t QUITE finished. “don’t forget to clean all your crap off of Tank’s dick.” He chided. Hearing his words Barbara was spurred into action, pulling herself shakily back to her hands and knees and crawling to where Tank sat on the floor with his back against the wall. Without even a second’s hesitation Barbara began to lap at his cock, covered in a thick film of brownish cream. It was his cum and her shit mixed together and Janice could not get over the image of her boss slurping big mouthfuls of the slime down obediently.

So talented was Barbara’s thorough cleaning that after another ten minutes Tank was completely clean. And hard as a rock. He looked to Janice and said “What say we go for another take, eh?” Barbara needed no other words, automatically returning to her spot on the breakfast nook floor, with her face on the ground and her ass presented to him. Three minutes later she felt Tank fill her ass once again and she let loose with a blood-curdling scream of “Yeeeeesss!”

Sunday morning Barbara slept in a little later than planned. When she climbed out of bed she was struck with a thought: my ass feels… funny. She turned her back to her full-length mirror and lifted her nightgown, sliding down her panties to look at her rump. As she pulled her cheeks apart she stared at her tight rosebud, only to find it not tight at all.

Her asshole gaped open almost to the size of a quarter. She could see right up the canal. She stood, staring for several minutes, and then a warm feeling of happines washed over her and she remembered that she liked how her ass didn’t feel so unpleasantly tight anymore. Lucky her and her stretched hole.

Meanwhile a new movie was being displayed on two dozen of the most popular anal sex porn sites on the web. It was called simply “Fuck Toy Learns the Joy of an Ass Fuck”, and starred the lovely and vivacious Barbie Ballsucker. Janice enjoyed the almost immediate stream of funds into her paypall account from each download, as well as the rush of emails from happy customers both eager for more videos with Barbie, marveling at the fact that her tight ass took that monster three times!, and also thanking Janice for not messing up the movie by covering up Barbara’s face.

Janice was happy to oblige.