The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Human Pet

Chapter 1

It was hard to mistake that lump under the blankets. Even harder since Zerok’s thermal sensors picked up the heat emanating from it. His pet Jessica, a young human female, was a burrower. How she could tolerate being under all those blankets he didn’t know, but it was just one of her quirks.

He peeled back the layers of blankets, all piled haphazardly over her sleeping form, revealing the young woman lying curled up on her bed.

“Wakey wakey Jessica.”

The woman opened her eyes and stretched out. She sat up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, then looked up at him and smiled.

“You hungry?”

Her smile widened and she let out a small happy squeal. He activated the replicator and the machine went to work creating her favorite food, a paste like substance that had a chocolate/peanut buttery flavor. It was a nutritionally complete breakfast meal, and the flavor helped maintain Jessica’s morale.

“We’re going to the new park today. It’s the one with the house where you can climb over everything you want. I think you’ll like it.”

Jessica looked up at him, the nutritional paste smeared over her lips. She frowned, then went back to scooping her breakfast out of the bowl with her hand. She greedily ate each bite and licked her fingers clean before grabbing another handful.

While the species they were bred from was capable of learning language, and capable of far more then that, human pets didn’t speak. They were bred with limited minds to make them easier to manage and more docile. Normal humans tended to be angry violent people, also capable violent people. They were beings who got angry with each other and blew each other up.

Zerok like his fellow citizens was completely inorganic. Synthetic beings built to resemble Homo Sapiens, a legacy feature left over from the days of cyborgs. The form suited most functions, and for functions it wasn’t suited for, a consciousness transfer into a suitable form was all that was required.

Inorganic humans had been around for a couple centuries. They were initially created by humans themselves, and coexisted peacefully alongside them. They’d probably still be coexisting peacefully had the humans not botched the colonization of Mars and then messed up Earth’s environment. Even then the situation was salvageable until they got mad at each other and lit off their atomic bombs, leaving Mars and parts of Earth irradiated and uninhabitable. That combined with their skirmishes caused the human population fell to 1/14th of what it had been.

Radiation and poisonous air weren’t much of a concern for Zerok’s kind. Inorganic humans not only survived in the aftermath, they thrived, making the remaining humans jealous, and yep, about 140 years ago they got mad again. It was only when their population dropped to a few tens of thousands did they admit defeat and call a truce.

Jessica sat still while the collar clicked into place. He could tell she didn’t really want to go, but that she would tolerate it. It was one of the quirks that he was trying to break her of. Most human pets loved to socialize with others of their kind, and other inorganic humans. Jessica wanted nothing to do with other humans, and was very skittish around those she could recognize as being inorganic. When he purchased her, it had taken her months to warm up to him. However when she did, she became very affectionate and obedient.

He could see the nervousness in her eyes. He pet her on the head. After a few moments she closed her eyes and smiled. She sighed, then she raised her head to aid in him connecting the leash. She was resigned to it now. She wouldn’t put up a fight.

Walking to the park, Jessica stayed very close to him. When they arrived, he let Jessica off her leash to go explore. At first she didn’t want to leave his side. She began whining.

“Tell ya what, you go and explore for just a few minutes and when we leave here we’ll go to the field. Just you and me, alone.”

That did the trick. She liked the field, liked to smell the flowers, liked the quiet solitude of the old bunker hidden in the field, and best of all she liked the pleasure he would give her there. It was motivation enough for her to go through the motions of exploring the park.

With Jessica off exploring the park, Zerok could now address the alternate reason he had come here. He was meeting someone, a female someone.

Zerok wasn’t much for dating. He wasn’t one to actively seek out companionship, much preferring human pets for company, despite their messy nature and, upon reaching the maturity required to be sold as pets, relatively short 60-80 year lifespans. He had fought in the inorganic-organic war, and human pets started out as kind of a war trophy for him.

While there was still a residual of the war trophy image present, it wasn’t why he had bought Jessica. His last pet Sandra had passed away at 92 years old, still looking quite beautiful due to her genetic enhancements. After she was gone, things were pretty bland. He had considered dating, but found more and more that he liked the simple, unconditional love of a human pet.

Still when opportunity presents itself one doesn’t say no, and there was his opportunity now. Molly had bright multi colored hair with clothing to match. She had the typical female form, enhanced slightly by the multi colored leotard she wore.

Molly smiled at Zerok and the two engaged in conversation. It became apparent quickly that Zerok was not the dating type. Not surprising, the war vets generally kept to themselves. Really Zerok didn’t interest her at all, though she could feign interest well enough.

It was that human he kept as a pet that had caught her interest.

Molly’s official job was a data inspector, a bland, low priority job. However she had taken an interest in humans, both the normal humans in their reservations, and the simple minded humans kept as pets. Having been created only recently, she had not participated in the war and saw humans as deserving of equal rights, a position that was usually met with scorn and lectures on how they had destroyed Mars and nearly destroyed Earth, their desire to harm one another, and their poor judgment and emotional control. Still, human pet welfare was a significant issue. Abuse among owners who were war vets was common.

She had seen him and his pet on a walk before and had noted how nervous she looked. That was when she decided to investigate him.

“So your pet, what’s her name?”

“Jessica.”

“What a pretty name. Have you owned her long?”

“Only for about 19 months. I got her from a shelter. She was found on the outskirts of the city about 2 years ago. She was slightly emaciated and completely naked except for a bracelet with her name on it.”

“Oh my goodness. Poor thing! Did she have trouble adapting to you?”

“For the first few months. She’s really skittish. She doesn’t like strangers, but once you get to know her she’s really sweet and affectionate.”

Jessica came over to them. She avoided looking at Molly and sat next to Zerok. She cast a furtive glance at Molly and scooted closer to him.

“Oh don’t worry Jessica, she’s not gonna hurt you.”

“Hey, hey Jessica, hey girl it’s okay. I’m not gonna hurt you. Um, can she understand me?”

“Yeah, she just doesn’t know you.”

The girl was skittish, but probably not because of her current owner. If it were, she probably wouldn’t be holding onto him so tightly. But there was something else about this girl. It was her face. A bit of memory bank searching and, yes, she had seen that face before. There was no other data associated with the memory, just the high probability that the face was the same.

She needed to leave.

“Well, gosh look at the time. I need to get going. It was nice meeting you Zerok.”

Well damn, she left in a hurry. No surprise there. He sat for a few minutes, waiting for Jessica to calm down.

“At least you still love me.” he said.

She responded by nuzzling his cheek.

“Well you held up your end of the deal, so lets go to the field.”

The field was a quiet, private place with a small bunker in the middle of it. Not many people knew about the bunker, and there was nobody around for several miles. It was the best place around for participating in things which tended to be noisy, such as the reward he was about to give his pet. There were two ways he could sexually stimulate Jessica, the usual way, by manipulating her genitals with his fingers, or the more sophisticated DBC way.

All pet humans had a DBC or Direct Brain Connection port on the backs of their heads. Devices could be connected to the DBC port for a variety of purposes such as neurological monitoring, remote issue of commands, and training. Typically they were used for training, with any unwanted actions resulting in the pet feeling shame and sadness at what she had done. Zerok had learned early on that positive reinforcement was the way to go with this pet girl.

The sexual stimulation DBC chip was the best training method he had found for pet girls. The chip provided the physical stimulation of sex combined with emotional stimulation, to create a very pleasant and memorable experience for the pet girl. It worked very well and the promise of it could easily motivate her to do things she otherwise wouldn’t.

In the bunker now and away from prying eyes and ears, Jessica did her best to hold still as he inserted the chip. Once it was in, the interface came up in his field of view. He began with a mild setting, just a pleasant tingle.

“You’re doing very well Jessica. You still have a long way to go, but you’re getting there. Yes, you’re getting there, and you’re being such a good girl about it.”

She got down on her hands and knees and spread her legs wide. He rubbed her back and gradually increased the level of stimulation.

“Such a good pet, yes you are, such a good pet. Yes, everything’s going to be fine my pet. Nobody’s gonna hurt you, you don’t have to be afraid anymore.”

Jessica was panting and moaning now. Her body temperature elevated slightly, with blood rushing to her erogenous zones.

Even 6 months ago she wouldn’t leave his home for anything. Their first trip had been to the field where he had given her her first sexual reward. Later trips followed, and now it was a common reward for her good behavior.

He continued to monitor her as she approached her climax. The orgasm began. She moaned and grinned widely. Then the look on her face changed. Something was wrong. There was some strange neurological activity, then she went blank.

Going blank was what he called it. It was when she became unresponsive and statue like. She had done it a few times before, and he had thought nothing of it, just another quirk. The DBC chip had basic neurological monitoring built into it, and it indicated that something in her brain triggered this reaction.

There was no point in talking to her, no point in trying to snap her out of it. The only course of action he could take was to collect data on the event. It soon became evident that this issue required the assistance of a doctor. Jessica would probably go crazy being taken to such a strange place, but the need for medical attention overrode those concerns.

On her way home, Molly searched through her memories for anything related to Jessica’s face. The memory of the face itself did not have a time stamp, but a search of the storage area around it showed badly fragmented data. A scan of the timestamps showed no gaps or errors in her memories. Her memories from the day she was born, to the present day were intact and without errors.

That could only mean the face and other data fragments were data that existed before she was born.

That was not too uncommon. Inorganic humans were created by copying and merging two existing personalities into a new personality, and sometimes memory fragments from one or both of the old personalities made it into the mix. They were usually just data fragments that were paid no attention to. However something about Jessica compelled Molly to start trying to link those data fragments. Logical deduction was the only way it could be done. Even then the memory was almost always incomplete with missing data. However if she found enough pieces of the puzzle, she could extrapolate the rest.

And so she began. There was Jessica’s face. In order for the face to be visible there had to be light. Light had to come from a source. Looking at the memory of the face, the shadows on it suggested a light source above the head. There had to be a background to the face. Yes! A straight line was part of the background. A straight line indicated something not made by nature. There was another line that connected to the first line, forming an upside down L. There were no other lines. What could form an upside down L? Part of a vehicle? No that didn’t fit. Part of a large machine? That didn’t fit. Part of a large sign or billboard? That didn’t fit either.

She could narrow down what represented those two lines if she could determine if the memory took place outdoors or indoors. Was there wind? No. Her hair was still. Not conclusive though. The light source, was the light source the sun? There was no data on any light sources. She had to be standing on either the ground or the floor. It was a floor. It clicked, she was inside a building.

What inside a building would make a shape resembling an upside down L? The shape was incomplete. Missing Data? No. The full shape was not visible in the background. Something blocked it from being fully visible. So what partial shape could it be? A box? A picture frame? A door? Yes, there was a door!

Zerok ended up having to insert a DBC chip which suppressed Jessica’s emotions. It basically turned her into a puppet, but it was the only way he was going to get her to the doctors office without physically overpowering her. She was trying to fight it like he had never seen before. Under the suppression, terror raged inside her mind. She wanted so desperately to run away. Her resistance was so strong that some of the emotion made it to her face. He could see it in her eyes, she didn’t want to be there.

“So this is Jessica? Nice to meet you, I’m diagnostic module model A17, or Dr. Jenners if you prefer.”

“Yes. I recorded a strange neurological event during a training session. I was rewarding her when the event occurred. I’ll send you the memory if you wish.”

“Proceed.”

Zerok isolated the memory of the data the DBC chip had recorded and sent a copy of it to Dr. Jenners. A moment of processing and he turned to look at Zerok.

“That reads like she had a seizure. Lets get a brain scan on her.”

Jessica now sat in the brain scanning chair. Dr. Jenners strapped her arms, legs, torso and head to the chair.

“I will now disengage the emotional suppression chip so we can connect her DBC port to the brain scanner.”

He deactivated and removed the chip. She immediately began screaming and crying. There was no point in trying to comfort her now. He’d do that later once this was over. A cable from the brain scanner was connected, and a cranial device lowered over her head. She went silent as the machine engaged its control and began the scan.

“So you adopted her from a shelter?”

“Yes.”

“And she’s afraid of strangers?”

“Oh yes.”

“And you’ve been trying to train her out of it by using sexual rewards?”

“Yes.”

“The blank periods, these have happened before?”

“Yes. I didn’t think much of it at the time, but there have been a few such periods before.”

The scan results appeared, and Dr. Jenners frowned.

“Your pet Jessica wasn’t born a pet. She was made into one.”