The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Humanity, 2.0

Year 28, Day 284?

The “Day 284?” is a best guess. I’ll explain later.

I don’t remember how many times I tried to clobber the door to my luxurious prison cell before the gas got to me. Judging by my bloody-bandaged hands when I woke up, I’d say I put a decent dent in it. I was unconscious for an interminable length of time, and unfortunately, I experienced no visitations by which 15226 furnished a means of escape. I remember dreaming – not clearly, or about what, just a few themes and ideas. I remember dreaming of angels, then of the mountains, then of bitter cold. I remember running through a cave, trying to find some money hidden inside, and then I was in Cincinnati for some reason – playing some video game with my old roommate from near thirty years ago.

My imagination flowed from place to place. I was probably out for a few days. I finally awoke much later, feeling drained and stiff. The first thing I noticed was that I was much less comfortable this time. My wrists and ankles ached and chafed. I blinked my eyes open, waiting briefly to let them adapt then looking around.

I was in a completely different place from the first – it was a wide, rectangular room, about thirty feet long and ten wide. The floor was lined with a carpet that was my only cushion; I was lying on my side on it, and my neck felt strained. I cautiously rose up, cracking my neck once, and reached up to rub it – and I noticed the restraints. I was bound, but not by handcuffs. Instead, each of my four limbs had a round, tightly fitted thick metal band around it, which was itself firmly attached to a one-inch steel cable. Each of the four steel cables led into small holes in the wall around me – two low holes for my legs, two high holes for my arms. The cables were fairly slack at that moment, all touching the floor. I noticed that I was naked, too – they must have stripped me, save for the gauze wrappings on my hands and knuckles. My flaccid cock was the only limb that wasn’t bound by steel restraints, which I supposed was a small blessing.

Coiled around one of the cables – the one attached to my left arm – was a small plastic tube filled with fluid. It led to an IV inserted into a vein, secured by a metal strap around the forearm. That was worrying. Bethany had said we weren’t immune to poison, and most pharmaceuticals would still affect us – though if the body thought the effect was negative, likely it would have to be a far stronger dose than one would give a normal human. I tried to reach it with my right hand, but suddenly found it snapped away by the cable – abruptly going taut and then pulling it away.

Someone saw me try that and stopped it. I blinked and looked around the room again. I was against one of the smaller walls, and behind me there was a wide, simple bed. The far smaller wall had a single door on it, and the rest of the room was filled up with couches and ottomans – seemingly grabbed at random, some looking old and some new, none matching. Similarly, the walls had a few old decorations, but were otherwise painted a drab mauve color. There was a sense about the place of being hastily thrown together.

I sat up, planting my ass on the bed and focusing inward. I couldn’t tell exactly how long I’d been out, but I was starving. I looked around, and noticed off to one side there was a tray with a dish on it, covered with a metal disc. I stood, and experimentally walked over – and found the cables had enough play in them that I could make it over. I hunched in front of the food, pulling the disc off the plate and seeing a basic chicken and rice dish. The smell immediately assaulted me and I nearly lost control. I resolved myself again, and sat down cross-legged. Picking up a plastic fork placed nearby, I began to eat, albeit quickly. There was a plastic thermos full of ice water, which I downed during the process.

I cleaned the plate uninterrupted. Pushing it away, I went and sat back down on the bed. What was supposed to happen here? They weren’t torturing or experimenting on me, so far as I knew. I didn’t taste anything odd in the food. I hoped Vanessa was okay; she was one of them, and not one of the good guys, but she was just an employee doing her job as a basic administrator. She certainly hadn’t known what I was when they sent her in to deal with me – likely she’d only been told that I was some kind of international criminal with valuable intelligence and she was to negotiate terms for me to divulge it. She’d been the closest pretty face they had on payroll, and they simply used her.

I sat in place for three hours straight, alternately meditating and considering my situation. I tested the cables, and found that I could make it about one-quarter of the way across the room toward the door before I could go no further. I tried bending them, but it was no good. It was the kind of cabling they used to hold cargo ships in place; even my full-grown hominus male strength couldn’t make them fray, let alone snap. I noted that, along the edges of the ceiling, were small mirrored bulbs – those would be the cameras, covering all angles of the room.

Finally, after nearly eight hours of patiently waiting, I decided to see if my captors were willing to at least talk and provide some kind of interaction before I died of boredom. Maybe they just wanted me in good shape before they tortured me? I took in a deep breath, and spoke in a booming voice. “If you’re going to send someone in, I’m ready.”

There was a shuffling sound outside, and some muffled voices. I waited longer, not shouting again, and after a few minutes, I heard a click. The door opened, and a man stepped in.

He looked to be in his late fifties, nearly bald. He wore a fine charcoal suit – no pinstripes, just five thousand dollars worth of wool. He wore a white shirt and a grey tie; it was a severe, basic look, forcing me to focus on his weathered face. There was an almost kind expression to him – like a stern father. He radiated authority and respect. I knew, looking at him, that I was finally seeing the true enemy. One of them, anyway. Two soldiers, in black combat gear, came in, flanking him.

The man stood there, just meeting my eyes, judging me somehow before proceeding. A third soldier entered, with a folding chair, and placed it in the center of the room – outside my reach. Smiling, the man walked to the center of the room, spun the chair around backwards, and straddled it, sitting down and folding his arms over its back, leaning towards me and smiling. He nodded toward the soldiers over one shoulder, and they filed out, then closed the door. I heard a click as it locked. He turned back to face me.

“You’re Ben Stanton.” He said it matter-of-factly. His voice was strong, with a kind of gravitas that I’ve never found. The guy looked like he ought to be out campaigning for President.

“I am.” There was silence for a few moments. “You’re the one who ordered them to set off the bombs at the stadium. Just to capture me.”

“Yeah. We finally found something that worked, huh?” He chuckled. “Who knew, after – God, has it been sixteen years? – that all we needed was some soccer hooligans to bring you down.”

“The horse tranquilizer dart probably helped a bit more.”

“Ah, you saw that, did you? One of our labs cooked up the stuff. The amount they gave you would actually kill a horse, I’m told.” He pointed at the IV going into my arm. “They think they’ve cracked the nut about getting drugs to affect you. They said it was so simple it never occurred to them until recently. Whatever that means.”

There was another brief silence. I frowned, wondering if he was bluffing. What had they given me before? For that matter – what were they giving me now?

Miller continued. “You know, they told me you were a big guy, but I never knew. Christ, son, you should have just joined the NFL instead of leading us on this goose chase. You could have dominated the league.”

“Not really my schtick.” I folded my arms, the cables rubbing raw against my flesh. “So who are you, anyway? You obviously know who I am.”

“Call me Miller. Everyone else does.” He smiled and nodded. I had to admit – he was completely unreadable to me, who had more than a little practice. The guy’s face might as well have been carved from stone for all I could see of his true thoughts. His affable exterior was only that. My mind finally was able to place where I’d seen his face before.

“Nigel Miller. Greater World Transit, CEO and chairman.” I repeated it, more to myself than to him. A name to a face. Our enemy. Corporate, big shot – really big shot. Not a big surprise, but it was more than I had before.

“Hey! Somebody reads Forbes! You’d think, you know, that running seventeen percent of the shipping and arbitrage in the world would mean people would recognize you in public more than once in a blue moon, but unfortunately not.” He shook his head. “Glad that we got that out of the way. So you know what the idea was with the last thing, right?”

“She was bait. You wanted me to use my powers so you could observe them. You probably had the room lined with more sensors than NASA.”

“Good. I don’t need to waste time explaining then.” He clasped his hands together between spread knees, leaning forward and looking at me. “You know what we want.”

“Well, no, I don’t really. Why don’t you enlighten me?”

He sighed, shaking his head. “We’ve got no idea what you are or where you came from, but those are secondary. You have to have realized, Ben, what the implications are of your little super power.”

I growled. “You want to know how I can control people.”

“Damn straight.” He leaned back briefly, leaving one hand on the chair back, and gesturing widely with the other. “There’s enormous potential in that power, and you just use it to get your nuts off. You need super powers to do what I can do for eight bucks in Thailand. It’s time to step it up, Ben.”

I shook my head. “Then you’re going to be disappointed. It doesn’t work like that. It’s more limited than you think.”

“We know you only use it to affect people’s sex drives. But our guys – and we have some damn smart guys working on this – think that limitation is more of a Ben problem than a science problem.” He tapped one temple.

I paused, my mind racing. 15226 had told me that it would be limited to sexual control – but did that mean that the power was limited to that in general, or that it was only so in my specific case? Dread twisted in my stomach. On some level, I’d suspected what Miller was saying for a long time. Why else would 15226 have locked the power away and only given it to me when there were absolutely no other options? I had already surmised the last room had been lined with every sensor and scientific device they could find, all pointing at me as I so kindly gave them a demonstration of my power – on multiple settings, no less. I had never had the chance to really analyze the ability 15226 had unlocked within me, not in laboratory conditions. They likely knew more now about the field than I did.

He continued as I was silent. “That power is the best shot I know of to turn this train ride to hell around, Ben. You must realize it’s all going wrong. World War 3 is brewing in the South Pacific, and even we can’t stop it. Economies tanking left and right. Did you hear that they had to send the National Guard into your hometown? Riots.” I hadn’t known that specifically about Sacramento, but it wasn’t surprising. Things were proceeding roughly along the lines 15226 laid out.

Miller brought his hand back to the chair. “I know you’re as old as I am, even if you don’t look it. You’ve been around the block a few times and you’re thinking I’m just another liar. The committee wants your power, Ben, and they wanted to go the X-Files route and dissect you, all that shit. But I sold them on trying something else first. You see, I don’t want to rip it from you. We might know how the field works generally, but there’s still too many unknowns for us to produce it artificially. Cutting you up before we have enough information to work with might leave us with only half the picture forever. We could lose the opportunity.”

“True…” I peered at him.

“All of us signed off on a deal for you. If you’re willing to give us everything you know about your ability, we’ve agreed to grant you one-tenth of each of our companies. There’s ten of us, and there’s nobody bigger than all of us put together – so you’d be our equal. You’d be a player on the world level. You would have a seat on the committee, and even I wouldn’t be able to touch you. You’d have round-the-clock protection, your own chunk of the world if you want it, an army of staff and assistants, not to mention as many women to fuck as you can dream of.”

I hadn’t expected this. Was he serious? Or would they just kill me the moment they had what they wanted. I played for time. “What about my girls?”

“Your sister and them? Kinky, man… but yeah – we can throw that in. You can keep all of them, every one. We wouldn’t lay a finger on them – on my honor. They can live with you, and work for you, or just hang out and diddle their clits all day for all I care. The real prize here is what you can do, not you specifically.”

“I… I didn’t expect this.” I sat in place. “How do I know it’s not bullshit?”

“To be honest? You don’t.” He held up his hands. “I tried to think up a way to convince you on the way here, but in the end, it comes down to you making a decision. Ben, if they cut you up and get the secret anyway, what purpose did it serve to take a stand? This way, you not only get to live and walk out of here, you get everything you ever wanted. You can be the voice of reason on the committee, Ben. And you have to want to settle down with those girls of yours by now, right? Get a few of them pregnant? Start up a whole clan of whatever you people call yourselves?”

There was silence as I just stared at some point well past him and to his left, considering. If it was real, then I could build a fucking fortress to protect the girls. I could build a place even more secure than the Vault, recruit dozens more girls, and get them all pregnant until there were thousands of us. Even if things went to hell like 15226 thought, we’d still be around, in force, and well-equipped to face the new world. And if he was right, if we could turn things around using mind control technology, then mankind wouldn’t have to die out. Humanity 1.0 and 2.0 could live, side by side. It was a nice vision.

… And whether or not the offer was real, it meant giving potentially unrestricted mind control technology to a secret cabal of the world’s most power-hungry, filthy rich, amoral bastards alive. I shook my head, folding back into a lotus position to meditate. The offer was false, whether or not Miller intended to really give me all that money and power. I recalled the twenty-two years on the run, the utter ruthlessness of the men they sent after us. I remembered Emily, bullets piercing through her abdomen and seeing blossoms of her blood spray out. I remembered Bethany’s long and jagged scar she got in Bolivia, the injury that nearly killed her. I recalled Wren’s smooth alabaster skin marred by the painful burn marks along her shoulder, back, and the side of her neck, where the phosphorus had left her permanently scarred. And not once, until today, had anyone just asked us to cooperate – instead, they’d come with guns, intending to shoot first and study us later. Only now, when they had me captive and chained down, did they bother asking.

There was no conceivable way Miller and his ilk could be trusted with something like mind control – even if it was just as limited as I’d first thought.

“I’m sorry, Nigel. I have to decline.” I straightened my back, steeling myself. “If you’re going to have them dissect me, you should probably have them do it soon. I don’t intend to eat anything after this.”

Miller frowned, and studied me for a moment – and finally seemed to be satisfied that I wouldn’t be budged. “I see.” He stood up from his chair, leaving it there as he shook his head. “And I had to move heaven and earth to make that offer happen, too. Well, Ben, I hate that it’s come to this. I wouldn’t wish this fate on any man, but the lab needs more data on that ability of yours.”

They’d be letting their scientists and scalpels loose on me, then. At the very least, they’d have to unchain me to do it – maybe I could use the feigning death trick again, like in Seattle and Buenos Aires, and make my escape attempt then. It wasn’t a great plan, but it wasn’t terrible.

Miller walked back to the door, and grinned as he looked back at me. He knocked three times, and the door opened. He stepped out, and turned, putting one hand in his pocket, and the other cupped to one side by his mouth to amplify his voice. “Like I said... I wouldn’t wish this fate on any man.” He burst out in raucous laughter, which grew softer as I heard him walking away.

The door remained strangely open for a time, then I heard something. It was giggling; light, feminine voices, excited and happy. What in the world?

Two girls came through the door, holding hands; they wore only lingerie. The left was black-haired, with pale white skin, and slightly tall for a girl. She was skinny, with small breasts, and a pretty oval face with brown eyes. The girl she walked with was a pretty little one, black-skinned, with ample boobs and soft, feminine curves. They walked inside, and laughed as they tumbled together onto a couch, hugging and squeezing one another’s bodies as they giggled and began to make out. A second group of girls – three this time – came inside, all three blondes. They were of differing height and build, but I soon got the mixed up. They wore only lingerie or bikinis, and seemed very much into each other as they came inside. They found another couch, one sitting on it with her legs spread, the second next to her, kissing her deeply, while the third kneeled between the first’s legs and teased a panty-clad pussy.

More girls entered – nine in all – the remaining four in two pairs. Two black-haired Asians, short and skinny, who fell into a sixty-nine. Another girl with black hair, holding hands with a striking caramel-colored girl with auburn hair. The last two were especially captivating, and I found my eyes following them the most in this scene. They found a couch, and the black-haired one was soon flat on her back, legs spread wide as the auburn-haired one curled up between her legs, licking her pussy without any of the hesitance that the other eight showed. I could tell they were here to put on a show – likely hired just for this purpose. They all seemed to be doing a fine job, though, considering. My cock was soon hard as steel.

I was utterly unused to having such a scene in front of me and being denied joining in. All of the girls were making love on the other side of the room, well outside my reach. I tried to meditate, but it was impossible. My body betrayed me; I reacted in a primal way to the scene. My hominus male instincts were being used against me; the sight, sound, and smell of multiple women making love was something that every fiber of me wanted to be involved with. It felt only natural, only too easy, to reach out just a little bit, to draw one of them over toward me, and-

I hastily shut down that thought before it could become manifest. Where was my self-control? I had much more discipline than this. I glanced over at the IV. They were likely dosing me with something – or trying to. This room was probably even more loaded with specialized sensors than the last – and, on the other end of those instruments, a cadre of scientists, eagerly awaiting even a smidgeon of data on my electrophoric field and how it interfaced with the neural pathways, influencing mind and body. The girls switched things up, changing partners and positions, and soon becoming a tangled mess of feminine sexuality that was the sort of thing I’d gotten too used to in my first six years as one of our kind. What began as tentative, somewhat awkward explorations of girls hired to do a job soon broke down into genuine passion, all of the girls seemingly abandoning their inhibitions and embracing the lesbian scene they were enfolded within.

The arousal came and went, along with my erection, as I fought for self-control. They tried different mixtures, sometimes having side effects – giving me a nasty headache for a while, then causing me to almost pass out. I tried twice to fist my own cock while watching them as they hit on some drugs that seemed to drive my desire into a frenzy. Suddenly, the cable on my right arm snapped taut, some machine on the other side of the wall whirring. My arm was yanked painfully upward and away from my dick, toward the wall. It remained there for a few moments before the cable went slack again.

The message was clear. I wasn’t allowed to get myself off. I tried again a half-hour later, as if by instinct. The few times I’d been satisfied with just watching my own girls go at each other, without joining in, I’d still pumped myself off onto their faces and tits. There would be no such relief today. Or ever again, apparently.

Instead, my cock stood rigidly at attention – for a full hour, then two, then three. A small, sticky spot of pre-come formed at the base of my cock, where it had run down its length and across my balls. I continued to try to force myself into meditation.

“Come on, Ben…” I heard one of their voices. They’d been told my name. “Bring one of us over.” She repeated it as though it was a rote line – likely something she’d been instructed to repeat to me from time to time. It was unlikely any of the nine girls knew what I could do – they probably were all told this was catering to some guy’s exotic version of a voyeurism fetish and shown so much money that they wouldn’t bother asking questions. I kept my eyes shut. I had no idea which one of them had said it.

From time to time, one or two of them would repeat it, sometimes in unison. They cried out in orgasm, bringing each other’s naked and sweaty bodies to the peak of pleasure, then resting nude and waking only to join them again. Some kind of beverage was brought in, likely laced with an aphrodisiac, which they all refreshed themselves with – only to start all over again, pairing off for new and invigorated couplings and threesomes. They began to mix up the rote line after a while, instead of just repeating it – each adding her own iteration or flavor to it. I began to form a mental list of names for them. Short Blonde, False Blonde, Tits Blonde, China and Japan, and so on. False Blonde wailed out in orgasm, then said aloud that she was getting a little tired of pussy, and wished someone would just fuck her hard. The others agreed loudly – not that they stopped licking each other out for even a second.

After eight hours, my erection was beet-red and painful. In normal humans, it was considered a medical emergency for an erection to last more than four hours. Fortunately, hominus males are constructed better than that, though I was pushing the limits even then. I don’t know how long they expected me to last. It had been very trying; the power had integrated so seamlessly with my mind that, after sixteen years of using it, the power had become second nature. I used it on my girls from time to time without even thinking about it. They all knew about it, and so long as I kept it mild, they were fine with it, enjoyed it even. Unfortunately, it also meant in this case that I found the power wanting to just slip out of my body and into one of the nine girls’ minds, to have her come over and give me a nice, quick blowjob. Especially one from the auburn-haired girl; she looked like she would suck a cock very well. It would have been so easy…

There was a light knock on the door. It opened, and a soldier poked his head inside. The girls looked up at him, and he nodded backward – toward the outside. The girls disengaged slowly, standing and stretching sore joints. A few of them spoke lowly. The marathon sex session was finally over, and everyone but me was utterly satisfied. The girls filed out, one by one, after putting back on whatever scant clothes they’d entered with. All except one – the dusky-skinned auburn-haired girl. She stayed, and when the soldier poked his head again, she spoke with him briefly, and he nodded. I heard him say something as she turned back toward me. “Twenty minutes.”

She hadn’t put anything back on. She was gorgeous; skin somewhat lighter than mine, but still darker than a tanned blonde like one of those who were just present. She had an athletic build, strong and supple, and she moved with a kind of grace that was rare – and a raw sexuality that sent my aching cock back up to full mast. My balls were boiling with need, and my wrists ached from when I’d tried over and over to just grab my cock and pump, if only to get some relief. Her straight auburn hair fell around her head in finely kept tresses, shiny and healthy-looking. Smallish breasts hung from her chest, B-cup at most, dotted by brown nipples, and her pussy was clean-shaven. Her dark eyes met mine – they were striking, deep, almost brown, yet also a little green. She walked toward me slowly, and without any of the hesitation one often saw in someone walking about naked. She was totally comfortable with me – a stranger – looking at her form. I supposed, though, when one had a body like hers, that there was little room for one not to appreciate the sight.

I nodded toward the door. “Go. Get out of here. You don’t know what you’re getting into with these people.”

“Shhh…” She held a thin finger to her lips. “I asked them if I could give you a private show, and that’s exactly what you’re going to get.”

I raised an eyebrow at her knowing expression, and waited as she padded toward one wall. I admired her ass as she placed one hand on the wall directly below one of the shiny camera bulbs, and she closed her eyes, seemingly concentrating. She remained that way for a while, enough that I began to wonder what was going on.

“I don’t need your show. Get out of here. Take the first ride out of this place and never come back or talk about it again. If you do, they might let you live.” I tried to put some force into my voice, but my body was just too ragged from holding back so much. I wanted to just collapse and hope that I could control myself more tomorrow.

“There.” She withdrew one hand from the wall. “We’ve got eight minutes to kill… and I’ve got a mission.” She walked brazenly toward me, much closer than any of the other girls had. My jaw went wide as she stood in front of me, her bald pussy inches from my face, and then she knelt down before me – and suddenly, gloriously, I knew joy as she opened her mouth and descended on my prick without any preamble. Her lips enveloped my cockhead and slipped past them, and soon I was being laved by warm, loving wetness. My cock shone with her spittle within moments. She could fit a surprisingly great amount of my length down her throat; I could feel my cockhead pressing against the back of her throat, then being forced just a little beyond. She had no gag reflex at all, apparently, or she was just incredibly well-practiced. She looked no less than thirty.

I moaned once, but she came up just for an instant – long enough to give me a ‘shh!’. I had to let my own heavy breathing suffice, forcing myself to stay quiet as she sucked me. It took less than a minute, of course; my cock had been primed for over eight hours. I warned her in a low voice, and to my happy surprise, her lips locked tight over my cock. My mouth stayed wide open as a massive eruption, held off far too long, blasted out from my balls. I felt my cock pumping, and it was as if I was launching fireballs from the thing; the raw sensation bordered on pain. I don’t think I ever fired so much semen at once; I felt it being pumped right down her throat, and she swallowed every bit of it.

When I was done, she came back up, licking the last remnants of my come off her lips. I felt drained, but my thoughts wallowed in happiness. Finally, relief. She’d given water to a man dying of thirst. But why? And how? Hadn’t the cameras seen? Would the soldiers come in and shoot me? Shoot her, too?

She leaned in toward me, hugging me in a surprising gesture. I felt her breasts and hard nipples pressing against my chest. The sudden affection seemed a little out of place, but I welcomed it. I whispered in her ear.

“Who are you?”

“I’m on your side.”

“I don’t know you…” I peered at her. Up this close, there was something vaguely familiar about her – she looked sort of like Emily, maybe?

“I know you, though.” She smiled, then rose up. “Hang tight for however long it takes, big guy.”

“What… can you get me out of these?” I tugged on a cable.

“Yes, but it wouldn’t do any good right now.” She whispered back. “You have to wait until everything’s in place.”

“What about the cameras…? They’ll be onto you.” I nodded toward one.

“That’s the easy part. I know a little trick.” She winked, then kissed me one more time. “I’ll come help you whenever I can. You have to endure this.” She went over and grabbed her panties off the ground, slipping into them and then snapping her bra into place. I was still recovering from the experience, but I had enough sense to croak out one more question.

“What’s your name?”

“Hmm? Oh. Rain.” She gave me a little wave as she knocked on the door, giving the soldier a knowing smile as he let her out. The guy glanced back at me, giving me a level, empty stare for a moment before closing the door again. Suddenly, the lights in the room went out. Bedtime, I guessed.

I had no problem with that. Finding a comfortable position to sleep in with the cables binding me was difficult, but I was just exhausted enough for it to work. I dozed off, sleeping fitfully and having more strange dreams.

I was awakened when the lights were suddenly switched on. I was given ten minutes to myself, then someone came in with breakfast. I briefly considered following through on my threat of a hunger strike, but Rain had given me hope. I ate quickly, wolfing down the oatmeal, biscuits, and scrambled eggs they brought me. I was given another ten minutes – then, of course, their little game resumed.

I was still feeling pretty satisfied from my experience with Rain the night before, at least in the first two hours. The girls were different this time – I recognized only two of the blondes as being from the previous day. They all were drinking heavily from the pitchers of stuff they brought in, likely keeping up their strength and dosing themselves with lots of aphrodisiacs to keep their little lesbian show going. There were six this time, and by the time three hours were in, they, too were very familiar with each other. They freely licked, nibbled, and sucked each other’s bodies, tongues on pussies, lips on breasts, kissing deeply, scissoring their wet folds together… then, I felt something changing. They were pumping me full of drugs again. The headache came, then went. Suddenly, my desire was a thunderous need in my mind, like a lion roaring into my face to just grab one of the girls and fuck her until she couldn’t walk.

By the fourth hour, I was in agony all over again. Surprisingly, though, after the four-hour mark – I was guessing the time, there were no clocks, it just seemed like about half as long as before – one of the soldiers ushered the girls out. They gathered up their things, and left. A few minutes later, lunch was served. They always had men serve me the food – I was guessing they figured I might rape any woman who got too close to me, without using the power. I wouldn’t do such a thing, but that was how they would think.

I had another hour to rest, then it began again. This time, it was mostly the same girls as the first time, but I noticed Rain was strangely absent. I immediately worried. She’d promised we would have another secret tryst after the next ‘session’ – had she been caught? The worry was enough to counterbalance my arousal – for a while at least. The sight of the girls making love did eventually win out, and my aching cock soon became painfully red as my arousal spun out of control. Nearly a dozen times, the cables had to yank my hands away from my cock. It felt like, had I been able to pump myself off, I would have blasted my come all the way to the far door, and showered all the girls with it.

At some point, some base instinct in some of the girls seemed to activate. What once was sexy taunting became a little more malicious. Some would quite intentionally place their naked backside in plain view as they ate another girl out, or simply masturbate themselves while staring me in the eyes. One joked about bringing in one of the soldiers outside to satisfy their need for cock since I clearly was unable. They danced together in front of me, clearly enjoying my grating reactions – and my groans of frustration as I was continually denied even a small touch of their nubile bodies.

Dinner time. The girls left. I was allowed an hour’s peace. The lights went out. I laid down upon the bed, intending to sleep again. Suddenly, the door cracked open. I wondered if Rain was here to break me out.

My hope was dashed as I heard several girls, happily talking lowly as bare feet padded on the floor. I wondered if they’d even bothered to get dressed again while they were away. It was too dark to tell who was who; I couldn’t know if any were girls from before. The door was closed again, and I was left in near-total darkness.

Then the sounds began.

The girls began to make love, some quietly, some less so. Without any visual, all I could do was guess what was going on – and it was worse than actually being able to see them. My imagination continually and forcefully assigned images to each sound, of eager tongues finding clits, of one girl kissing every inch of another’s skin, of the lapping sounds as two girls each sucked on a third’s nipples. Without knowing what was really going on, my mind kept assuming the scenes occurring were whatever I would find the most arousing of all.

Naturally, I didn’t get a moment’s sleep until they left. I heard them all padding out in the darkness, and then heard some whispering.

“I really wanna torture him. Tell your boss I’m going to give him a show of me getting myself off. No extra charge.” I recognized Rain’s voice, and perked up.

A man sighed. “I’ll give you fifteen minutes.” The door clicked shut.

My cock surged to life, having fallen into a strange wilted-yet-charged state before. I glanced over, and could just barely make out the outline of a woman pressing her hand to a wall. I wondered how she did that. She finally stopped, and walked over to me.

“How are you doing?” She whispered, sounded concerned. I could hardly see her features in the dark, but I felt her sidling up close to me. Soft skin on mine, a warm sex pressing against my leg, and there – a tough little nipple pressing into my side.

“I’m… hanging in there. For now. How long?”

“I don’t know. I’m still coordinating. Could be tomorrow. Could be weeks.”

“I…” I closed my eyes, searching myself. My heart sank as I realized it. I confessed. “I don’t know how long I can keep this up, Rain.” I barely kept myself from crying, instead only breathing heavily. “They’re giving me something. It’s messing with my head… I’m not even sure this is happening right now. You don’t know how hard this is.”

“I’m real, and I’m here for you.” Her hand stroked the skin of my arm and shoulder. “And I might know a thing or two.” I suddenly felt my head gripped by her hands, and our lips met. My inner animal roared again, and there was no need to deny it now. I grasped her, flipping us over. I knew the cables would tug, but I didn’t care. Maybe they’d assume it was me desperately trying to get close to the woman so brazenly masturbating in front of me – or so they thought.

She was passive, but loving. Her legs spread wide below me, welcoming my cock as I hastily pushed it inside her and moaned, finally fulfilled. I tried to keep my ankles and hands in place as I thrust my hips into her frantically, pumping away like an animal mounting another. It mostly worked. I was almost in too much of a hurry to think about her pussy – a warm, velvet place, stretchy and strong, pulsing around my cock like Emily’s. I knew I wouldn’t last – whether or not I wanted her to come. It didn’t stop me from trying. I slowed down as I approached orgasm, letting my fingers find her pussy to give her a little help.

I felt her legs lock behind me. “Oh no you don’t.”

I was confused for a second, then we suddenly rolled over and she was bouncing atop me. The reaction in my cock was automatic; I felt it begin, and then moaned again as I pumped ropes of come inside her, over and over.

She bent down above me, panting. “Don’t do that again.”

“Do what… touch you too?… but…”

“The other girls are getting me off a dozen times a day. You’re the one who needs this. When I’m here with you, I want you to use my body and come as hard as you want. Don’t slow down for a second, and don’t think about my pleasure.” Her voice, firm and commanding up to that point, suddenly softened. “There’ll be plenty of time for that once we’re out of here.”

My cock slipped out of her pussy as I sensed, more than saw, her stand up and pad away. She somehow must have found her underwear in the dark; in the brief flash of light I saw as they let her out, she was wearing black lace panties and a similar bra.

They didn’t seem to want me to be completely denied sleep – they gave me just enough that I could wake up again without passing out, but not enough for me to feel even a little rested. I was awoken by the lights. Breakfast was served. I ate. The girls came in.

I did my best to think of other things.

I know the history texts are a little unclear on this particular span of my life – that’s intentional, because even we aren’t one hundred percent on the specifics. It’s unclear how long I was even held in this facility – and how long I was unconscious in between the first attempt to observe my powers and the second. We knew they had drugs that affected me, so they may have kept me under for weeks. We know when I was captured in St. Petersburg, but it’s unclear how much of that is me being transported, how much is them examining me, and how much is the experiments.

The whole episode was just short of three months. It wasn’t until Rain arrived that we have an accurate count. From the time she was recruited to serve as one of the thirty girls working to ‘entertain’ me – three groups, in six-hour shifts, a total of eighteen hours a day I was forced to endure – seven weeks passed until the end. My mind began to fray after the second week. I was repeating the names of my girls in my head, trying to keep my mind centered… then, I began to get their names confused. Was Nina the brunette, or the blonde?

It got worse. I was never outright tortured, but they wouldn’t have done that if they wanted my mind intact enough to use the power. It was instead an orchestrated combination of drugs, sex, and never giving me more than the bare minimum of rest in order to pull myself together – repeatedly pushing my self-control up against a proverbial cheese grater. Every day, whenever I thought, tomorrow, I’ll surely snap, there’s no way I can go on – somehow, Rain would find just enough time to relieve me. The soldiers began to think of her as the most cruel and vicious of all the girls, the one who took a special joy in drawing out my suffering all by herself. The cameras apparently only showed them scenes of just that. Somehow she was hiding our frenziedly hurried fucking.

Rain is the only reason I didn’t break. I don’t know if I’d have used my powers to just make one of the girls they hired fuck me, or if I would have tried to hold it off until my sanity up and left entirely. Who knows what might have happened then. If they were right and the power really was only limited by my personality, then me going insane might have disastrous consequences. I might have made everyone else there insane too. I instead tried to focus myself on knowing Rain’s body more intimately than any of my other girls in the outside world; I still remember every inch of it. I saw it in my dreams, in excruciating detail. I woke with erections I couldn’t get rid of, went to sleep with them too. The side effects of their drugs began to pile up. My appetite began to peter out, and I lost weight. I felt dehydrated all the time. My headaches pulsed so badly at times that I couldn’t even think. I heard phantom ringing noises at random times.

The girls, too, seemed to show signs of wear and tear. Most of them had bags under their eyes, and a few were visibly losing weight. They looked a little bit like junkies – hopped up on the aphrodisiacs all the time, chugging the stuff then attacking each other’s pussies over and over. The scenes became surreal after a time. I began to see famous people in their faces, imagining some cop drama actress eating out a news anchor. I started to hear them making love even when they weren’t around. I started to make up, in my head, life stories for each one of the girls, how they’d all always been lovers in some big, thirty-girl lesbian love polygon. The only constant was Rain. I could see the signs of stress on her too, but she dismissed my concerns every time I mentioned it. She was a constant, warming, loving presence, something I held onto in my mind – even if our trysts were usually less than a few minutes, every few days at best.

I might have been minutes from losing it when, finally, something changed. Three of the girls were there, eating one another out in a triangle, when suddenly there was a massive booming sound, and the station shook. Moments later, the lights went out. I heard shouting outside, then there was another explosion, causing the floor to judder. The girls seemed confused for a few moments, then panicked and fled. Two together managed to yank open the door – which seemed a little bent inside its frame now – and ran outside, still completely naked. I, on the other hand, was still securely fastened to the wall.

I wondered for a time how you can have earthquakes in a place like this. Was it one of the floating oil rigs, or secured to the ground? An important question. I began to think on it – insofar as I could think at all at the time. Some voice in my mind asked me to yank on the cables; it didn’t work. Soon my wrists and ankles – already covered with scabs and very painful – began to bleed again. I fell into a heap.

I heard pops outside. Gunshots? Real, or was Bethany watching one of her crime dramas again? Four, two pairs in rapid succession. I stirred from my collapsed state and came up on my palms, trying to focus on the door. It was hard; nothing made sense. Where was I again? Didn’t I have some lumber to pick up from the store? I heard two thump sounds from just outside the door. Maybe the soldiers were taking a nap too. Not a bad idea. The floor was rushing at my face again.

I woke up to a piercing, shrill voice absolutely screaming in my left ear. “BEEEENNNNN!!!”

“Whaaat… not yet, Mom…”

I’m told I honestly said this. I don’t remember.

“Get UP!” Something was under my nose. Instantly, all of my senses and mind blasted to full alert. It was like a switch was flipped. I gasped, taking in a huge breath of air, and coughed a few times before I tried to rise, and stumbled. I hadn’t stood in days. My ankles were shot to hell, and something was wrong with my legs. And my head – oh my God, my head, it felt like it had exploded and been stitched back together.

I glanced up, and saw Rain. She was dressed in what appeared to be combat gear, different from the soldiers’. It was in an urban camo pattern, a bulletproof vest with a knife at the shoulder mounted over a skin-tight greyish bodysuit. It hugged her figure nicely. Kinky – was she into roleplaying? None of my girls were interested – but I was willing to give it a try if she was. Maybe I could play a pirate.

“Time to GO!” Her hands came up under my armpit, and I was hauled to my feet. She hefted one of my beefy arms over her shoulders and began to manhandle me right out of the cell. Soon, my legs remembered how to walk, haltingly – though no less painfully.

Something occurred to me. Rain had a great, athletic figure – but who was I kidding? “Rain. I weigh two hundred and eighty-one pounds.”

“I noticed.” She glared up at me. “Shut up and move. We’ve got maybe three minutes before they regroup and come for us. We need to go.”

She was focused, and practically dragged me along; I had no further chance to question her. I was still naked when, after some interminable time of endless metal corridors, of being thrown behind cover by a beautiful auburn-haired girl and listening to the loud staccato pops of gunfights erupting between her and some soldier or another, we were approached by a group of five soldiers from behind. I tried to stand, stumbling; Rain wasn’t looking at them, she didn’t see them coming, they were going to kill her. I wouldn’t watch what happened to Emily a second time.

I managed a pathetic, slumping tackle, more just dropping my weight on the front two. Oddly, they didn’t attack me. Out of the corner of my eyes, I noticed their outfits were different from those of the soldiers who had manned the rig and guarded my door.

“Steady him.” Rain’s voice was flat and commanding. “Status?”

“Chopper deck is cleared. Squads Two, Five, and Six are securing your route. ETA on your ride, four minutes.” The man, sounding equally gruff as Rain did at the moment, seemed to turn to face me – but addressed someone else. “Kane, Thompson, you’re carrying him. The rest of the squad takes up the rear and covers our retreat.” He clicked something. “All squads – we have both packages and are moving to phase four. Sound off then go radio silent.”

All the men present affirmed, and I heard several voices over a tinny radio say the same. Two men – apparently the biggest pair in the squad – came up under each of my arms, and suddenly we were moving at a steady clip. My stumbling feet were hardly more than an annoyance to those two; for all intents and purposes they simply carried me outside. I fixated my eyes on Rain’s finely shaped ass, wrapped so tightly in that outfit leading the way… what was that promise she’d made, so long ago? That I would be able to make her come myself, once we were free. Free of what? Where were these clowns taking me, anyway? Was this a fraternity hazing thing?

Someone was waiting there with a blanket, and I felt it thrown over my back. Some reflex compelled me to draw it close around my body. Glaring sunlight bit into my eyes as we went through the final pair of double doors. I was assaulted by hot, salty ocean air, and the endless, gleaming equatorial sea at noon. I just hung in place, dumbfounded at how big the damn ocean was. Had I noticed that before? I remembered something about sailing once, and masturbating off the side of a boat a bunch of times. Haha. Good times.

I was still chuckling to myself when I heard the thud-thud-thud of an approaching helicopter. I could hardly lift my eyes enough to look at it; the big, sleek chopper, black, with its side door open. A figure stood there, looking quite out of place; her sundress whipped wildly in the rotor wash. It was white, and curly red hair hung around her head. I tried to focus, and couldn’t. She was pale-skinned, and seemed not at all perturbed about hanging out the side of a helicopter in flight. It came down slowly, touching the pad. She lightly hopped off, landing on both feet gracefully, and two of the soldiers fell in behind her as she approached me.

I looked over at Rain. I’d have to thank her at some point. I was still staring at her beautiful body when I heard a voice calling from ahead of me. I turned, and focused my vision.

And there she was. Recognition seeped through my thoughts – slowly, taking a few moments to register. I’d hadn’t expected to find her anymore, not after thirty years. Instead, she found me.

Nadine.

“Hello, Ben.” Her voice was the same as I remembered – scratchy, sexy, a little arrogant. My eyes were refusing to focus; I forced it, summoning the last of my strength for this. I needed to see her, to look her in the eyes and know for certain that it was her. She’d stopped showing up even in my dreams. I felt a slender hand cup the side of my face, brushing through my short hair. It was a gentle, loving gesture. I saw Rain coming up at her side, next to her. Next to us both. She whispered something, and suddenly we were moving again. The two soldiers came up to the side of the chopper and hauled me inside, strapping me down to a bench then jumping back out. Nadine hopped up inside, taking a seat opposite me, and was joined by Rain.

I felt my apparent weight briefly increase as the pilot throttled up, and the helicopter lifted off. I was dimly aware of the sea moving below us, and Rain slid both the doors shut.

“Nnnn….” I coughed, again and again. She waited patiently. Finally, I recovered. “Nadine…”

“You remembered my name.” I heard her laugh, that same high and brief sound as I recalled. “I always wondered if you would.” She looked down at herself, holding two hands out over the sundress covering her body. “Do you like it? I had it made just for today. It’s what I had on when we met.“

“I… I… Nadine…” I didn’t even know where to start. Literally – my mind was already falling apart again from the attempt to reconstitute it just previous. “Nadine!” I shouted it, with probably more emotion than I intended – which had been a lot. I might have had tears on my face; I don’t remember, and neither of them ever wanted to talk much about this moment. Instead, Nadine came down to kneel beside my face, and her hand came atop mine.

Most of me was shutting down, preparing for a long rest. Just knowing Nadine was alive was some enormous success, though not really one I worked or did anything for – nonetheless, I felt like I needed a break.

“He endured it the whole time. He didn’t give them anything. It was incredibly hard for him.” It was Rain talking, from behind Nadine. “He’s strong, Mom.” Rain’s hand came down on Nadine’s shoulder, and she knelt next to me too. Suddenly Nadine looked over her shoulder, and their eyes met. Then, their lips came together and they-

Wait, what?

I was still puzzling to myself, trying to put the facts together in my delirious state. Seeing Rain from this angle, right next to Nadine, I saw the resemblance immediately – mother and daughter. They may have looked only five years apart to someone from the old world, who didn’t know how to place ages for a hominus – hell, none of us were good at it then either, and there was a part of me that simply didn’t believe it. Maybe they were sisters? That wouldn’t necessarily make any more sense. After all, I knew I’d exposed Nadine to the retrovirus, changing her into a hominus… and I was the only hominus male. How could she have a daughter I didn’t know about?

“You got me pregnant, Ben.” Nadine must have seen the look on my face – she answered my unspoken question after breaking the kiss with Rain, her arm still wrapped around the back of her daughter’s waist. “Whatever you did, you did to both of us. And you’re going to tell me – tell us both – exactly what we are, when you’re well enough to do it – and not a minute sooner.” She said it firmly, but with a gentleness and patience of a devoted lover. One night of meaningless sex between two hormonal eighteen-year-olds, and twenty-eight years passed, yet somehow we had this bond.

And somehow I’d gotten Nadine pregnant at the same time I turned her into one of us. I hadn’t expected that, I didn’t even think it was possible – but looking at Rain, I couldn’t say I regretted it. I grinned to myself. Apparently I’d been banging my own daughter for weeks without knowing it. She had to have known, though. I felt no remorse, only love; she was as much an adult as I was. Rain had come to save a father she’d never known and who had never given her a thing, who had never even seen her until now. She’d gotten me through the greatest ordeal of my life, and at great risk to herself. My eyes met hers, and I saw in them the same adoration and happiness that were in Nadine’s. I wanted so much to truly meet her, to know everything about my daughter. I also was curious how she’d done that thing with the cameras… my thoughts trailed off.

What impossibly good fortune, that these girls were with me. My girls. There were two more in the family now, for me to love and protect – or for them to protect me, apparently. I wondered about the others, then croaked out a question. “The others… safe?”

“I think so. Only you know how to reach them. We’ll all be safe, Ben. We’re going to my summer place in Alaska. I’ve got doctors for you there – people we can trust, who know about us. And I’ve got enough men and guns to conquer Spain.” She let out a short sigh of relief. “Just rest, Ben. The three of us are together now. I want to meet these others, and my house is their house. But you just rest first. We’ll all be here when you get back.”

I’m told I nodded happily before dozing off and sleeping for two straight days.