The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Humanity, 2.0

Year 29, Day 339

I stirred the pot briefly, and then brought a spoonful of the chunky dark red substance to my mouth and sampled the mixture. It needed more pepper and cumin, but not yet. I’d give it another hour to stew. I closed the lid, leaving the machine on low heat, and then went back to the opposite counter. I set out the flour, some garlic, and a large bowl, and set to work making the bread.

We were at Nadine’s “winter palace”, as she called it, in Arizona – that’s part of the southwestern desert in North America. The living room I overlooked was open to the air on one side; the whole house was set up that way, in the Spanish villa style. The living room was separated from the central plaza of the house – which was open to the sky – by only a few dark orange stone columns. Geometric patterns and pictures of simple plants and scenery adorned everything, another Spanish affectation. It was hot, but not unbearably so, and a few ceiling fans lazily spun in the ceiling to keep me cool. I wore a loose pair of linen pants and no shirt, instead just donning my thick white apron before I set to work. It had been a gift from Emily a few months ago – it read ‘Kiss the Cook’, which seemed to be interpreted as a command most of the time I wore it.

We were living in the US again – that was the native country for all of the First Four, but not most of the others – and the Foot Clan hadn’t been a problem since my rescue. Nadine hadn’t been kidding when she told me that she was rich and powerful – she wasn’t quite another Nigel Miller, but she had more than enough resources to keep us safely hidden away from any prying eyes or hostile forces. Most of us hadn’t quite gotten ourselves back out of the life-on-the-run mindset quite yet; Nadine’s comparatively leisurely elite lifestyle left us all constantly feeling like the other shoe was about to drop. It would be another few years before we stopped constantly keeping a mental inventory of entrances and exits, and formulating ways to subdue anyone and everyone we met. Without the Foot Clan chasing her around, Nadine had had the opportunity to create and consolidate a massive financial empire – one which she now shared freely with us.

The big flatscreen in the living room was playing a news program I’d left on while I worked. They’d spent the last half-hour jabbering about something meaningless – all I remember was that it had to do with dog DNA – and they’d just gotten back to reporting things that halfway mattered. I mixed the dough up and pounded it into shape as I watched. World War III, as it wasn’t yet officially called, was well underway – between China, another powerful nation of the time, and a loosely affiliated array of other regional powers who weren’t big fans of them. The US wasn’t involved, and had had something of a rally lately – the last round of budget changes seemed to have actually done something – but it wouldn’t last. It was only a matter of time before the war would make its way across the ocean. I even knew that much then.

I sighed. Could nothing be done? Nadine told me over and over that money couldn’t solve any of these problems, only make them worse. She always said it with a sadness in her; I hadn’t gotten her to elaborate much, only getting the impression she’d tried for many years to try and change things for the better and had eventually despaired. I shook my head as the program switched gears again, now going on about predictions of the worst hurricane season ever.

The TV suddenly clicked off. I had been looking briefly in on the chili again, and turned to see lovely Nadine putting down the TV remote. She wore a bikini top, plain white, holding up her generous boobs, and she had a blue towel wrapped around her waist. Her pale skin could never take the sun well, even after she became a hominus; I could see the shades of pink and red along the bridge of her nose, her shoulders, and upper chest where she’d burned a little. She was shoeless and her hair was damp; she must have just taken a swim. As she walked over toward the counter, sitting on a stool opposite it, she placed her head in both hands and rested her elbows on the table, and I smelled the tinge of chlorine on her from the pool. She smiled and watched me work for a time.

“I’ll summarize the news for you: another day of bad to worse.”

“About right.” I gave a bored, humorless smile, my thoughts still dwelling on the worsening situation. I noted something missing from the crook of Nadine’s arm. “Where’s Tristan?” As I’m sure everyone knows, that’s my second child, and first son – born to Nadine only a few months ago.

“With Nina.” Nadine let one hand fall, tilting her head as she let the weight of her head rest on the other. “I’m letting all of them borrow him as much as I can. Trying to spread the baby-making bug around, you know.”

I chuckled. “Don’t rush it. I don’t want anyone pregnant but having second thoughts. We’ve got plenty of time.”

“Maybe.” She smiled. “Doesn’t hurt to show him around, though. You know, remind them they could just as easily have one of their own. Every one of them is thinking about it when they hold him.”

I shrugged. Nadine had only found out for certain about her increased lifespan after we were reunited; she hadn’t quite yet found the patience we cultivate and even take for granted in one another. I was prepared to wait many years for any of the girls to come around on the subject of children; I was even prepared to accept some of them never wanting any, as long as it wasn’t all of them. Nadine felt otherwise. Silence returned for a while as I went back to work, kneading the dough, shaping it, then finally placing it on the pans and putting it into the oven. Once the timer had been set, I looked back at her.

I leaned back, untying the back of my apron then hanging it on a peg. “Two hours or so before this is ready. Let’s rest a bit.”

“Let’s.” She slid off the chair, and fell in against my side as we stepped out into the plaza. Nadine still intrigued and surprised me daily; she could alternate between a calculating CEO and chairwoman, doting mother, and sweet, quiet lover, all in only a few moments – and often, mixing the three. Her figure had not been diminished in any way after having her second child; her hourglass shape and wonderfully firm and heavy boobs still stood proud, even with the added weight of the milk she carried for Tristan. We stepped out onto the veranda out the back of the house, which overlooked the Olympic pool just outside the back of the house; through its crystal-clear water, I could see two dark female figures submerged, sitting on the bottom of the pool. Rain must have challenged someone again...

I led her over toward a wide lounge chair under a massive umbrella, and laid down, pulling her down atop me. We had a nice view of the pool and the girls below – and from this angle, I noticed that I’d missed before that Bethany was there too, in a cute black one-piece, curled up on a wooden chair off toward a corner, under an umbrella herself and reading a book through sunglasses. She had a stopwatch resting on a table next to her. I could just make out the bulge of her pregnancy, now five months along. The desert stretched out in all directions – high rock formations jutting out of stony beige rock, and the occasional scrub-like bush and small flowering cactus otherwise dotting the wild scenery. The sky was utterly clear, and we were nearing sunset – the brilliant blue of the sky now fading towards an orange-pink color. Only a small dirt road led to this place, from a little-used highway, and we used that less than we used the small airstrip which was a quarter-mile away.

Nadine seemed content to simply cuddle against me, and I was content to simply hold her as I looked down below. The sky itself was interesting enough to watch, as it changed its hue gradually and the sun touched the horizon. There was only the sound of the wind for a time, then it was suddenly broken by a splash, and a huge gasp. I glanced down below, to see Rain treading water and taking massive gasps of air – but she didn’t seem to be in any danger. She’d been underwater for quite some time. Bethany reached over and grabbed the stopwatch, clicking it.

“Fourteen minutes, eight seconds.” She said it blithely. “Sorry, Rainy.” Bethany set the watch back down and returned to her book.

Rain made a few frustrated splashes in the water, then skulked over toward the edge and pulled herself up onto the side. She wore a dark green bikini, similar in design to Nadine’s, but better suited to her color – a smooth deep tan hue, something in between my own mixed heritage and Nadine’s pale Welsh roots. She kicked her legs about in the water for a while, before speaking aloud.

“Oh, come on! You don’t need to rub it in!”

There was silence for a while, then a quiet splash as Claudia rose up out of the water, tall, dark, and elegant – and simply began breathing again, calm and composed as always. It looked like her sixteen-minute record would go unchallenged another day. She smiled broadly at Rain, who only rolled her eyes and looked away. Claudia dipped back under for a moment to jet over toward the edge, and in a smooth motion hopped out and stood up. It hadn’t been a reflection of the sunlight – she was wearing a bright yellow bikini, adorned with a few shiny beads and trinkets on the strings.

I suppose I haven’t introduced Claudia to you all – though I imagine most have met her. Claudia was the eighth of my girls to join the family – there were a total of nine at the time – and despite being in the first generation, was about four years younger than my only daughter at the time, Rain. Claudia is easily the tallest of the girls, more so than Melody and Nina, at nearly six feet high – only I myself made her look small and feminine in comparison. She was athletic of build, with a body like that of a tennis star – strong, supple, and even before I’d turned her into one of us, she was well-coordinated and quick both of body and mind like few humans were. She had caught my eye the moment I’d first seen her in Kuala Lumpur, in a bike race of all things; like Emily and I, she was an in-betweener, having one native Okinawan parent and one Australian Aborigine. She knew that same feeling of never quite being one of any group, but she’d never let it weigh her down.

Despite the use of my power on her, it had almost been her seducing me. She’d spent hardly two days sick with the retrovirus before emerging even taller and stronger than she’d once been. Her straight, shiny black hair would normally be in a small bowl cut, with long tresses on the sides adorned with colorful beads on the ends – but slick as it was with water at the moment, the mass of shiny black hair simply clung to her head. When I’d found her, she had been paying her own way through school, studying genetics; she was still working on it, though she didn’t have to worry about the bills anymore.

“You have improved tremendously, love.” Claudia’s low, Oxford-accented voice was clearly audible from a distance, even quiet as it was. “I’ve been diving since I was nine. You amaze me every day.”

Rain let out a long breath. She was, at the very least, able to control her competitive streak much better now. I heard them all continue talking quietly, but was distracted for a moment by the feel of a shifting female body at my side. Nadine reached over and took hold of the far armrest, and smoothly pulled herself atop me. Once settled, she planted both of her elbows on my chest and her head in her palms and stared down at me. Her red curls caught the light of the setting sun that made her look, for a moment, like she wore a mane of fire.

“I told you that you’re gorgeous lately, right?” I gave her a lopsided grin. “If I haven’t, well, you still are. Just an FYI.”

“I am?” She gave me an exaggerated expression of searching herself. “I don’t think you had said so today yet. But you might have after midnight sometime, Emily and I were pretty drunk.”

“Oh really? I didn’t stick around that late.”

“Yeah, cause you were banging little miss Claudia all night.” She gave me a playful slap. “You’re letting her monopolize you.”

“I’m here for all to share. Don’t complain if Claudia isn’t afraid to take what she wants.” I sighed. “Besides, she’s only been one of us a few years… I want to keep a close eye on her, make sure she deals with it well. I don’t want her to end up like Wren.”

“I don’t think there’s any danger of that.” Nadine sighed. “Wren was probably going to be something of a loner even if she hadn’t been hurt so badly. She’s opening up a little lately. Last night, she visited Bethany and I, and slept with us… I was expecting her to just walk out after sex, like normal, but she actually slept with us in the same bed. And she and Rain have something going on between them… I see them touching a lot, and their expressions just change out of nowhere. It’s kind of weird. I’ve been meaning to ask her about that… and to see if I can talk Wren into you putting a baby in her.”

“Don’t rush her.” I glanced over at Nadine, who was smirking. “I’m serious… it’s one thing to push the others on that subject, but not Wren.”

Nadine shook her head. “She’s strong. She isn’t going to break. You’re too stuck thinking of her as the wallflower she was when you met.”

“I don’t think of her as a wallflower. I think of her as...” I groaned. “Forget it. What are we going to do about you?”

“Tell you what. I’ll leave Wren be on one condition.”

“You’re making demands now?” I gave her a faux-incredulous look.

“Sure. If I can’t rush Wren into making a baby, you’ll just have to put another in me.” She paused for a while, staring off into the distance. “It’s time, you know.”

I took a brief moment to compose my thoughts. “I figured, from how you’ve been carrying on the last week. Try to get Bethany to sign off on it first. Tristan was only a couple months ago.”

“She gave me a pretty close examination last night…” Nadine’s hand slid down past my head as she inched closer to my face.

I snorted. “The real kind of examination, not the tongue-in-pussy test.”

She laughed. “No, she really did. The three of us only fucked after that. Even she says that all she has are best guesses about us anyway.” She let her arms down, sliding them under my back to hug herself to me tightly. “I can just kind of feel it. Something in my body tells me I’m ready again.”

“Just hell-bent aren’t you…” I sighed. “I’ll just have to resign myself to fucking all of these hotties all of the time.”

She gave a low chuckle, but otherwise remained quiet – as did I. She laid there for a time, almost dozing as I sat and just watched the fading colors of the sky. The brightest stars and Venus began to appear as I looked upward for a time, thinking back on how my days in captivity seemed so dim and vague, yet recent. There were times even then that I woke up expecting to find myself in chains again, and that all of the past year had just been a hallucination brought on by my frayed mind and the cocktails of drugs they’d given me. It was a relief each morning to find that it was real.

I heard the sound of light, tapping steps of a woman in heels behind me; a few moments of listening and I knew they were Emily’s. She was back, too, then. I was hoping she would get in from the city before it was dark. She stopped for a moment, and I heard a shuffling, then her steps were much softer after she kicked off her heels. I smiled and looked up and to my right as she came around my side, and slid her little butt up next to me. Her slender hand, color almost matching my own, ran along my chest for a few moments, then slid over toward Nadine. The redhead stirred for a moment and looked up at my sister briefly, smiling dimly back.

Nadine stirred, and mumbled something to her. “Everything go okay?”

“Yeah. The merger is official in the nineteenth.” Emily paused. “If all goes well.”

“Hmmm…” Nadine gave a slow, exaggerated shrug, and nestled herself even closer to me – if that were even possible. “We’ll talk about it with Nina tomorrow in the conference call. Forget about the company for tonight.”

Emily’s skills as a lawyer may have gotten somewhat rusty in our two decades of life on the run – but, for all the suffering that it was, those years had given her, and Nina especially, a kind of hard-edged, focused thinking that made them excellent business leaders. What started as Nadine offering them a few side jobs was now a true partnership, with Nadine owning forty-nine percent, the remainder split evenly between Nina and Emily. The whole arrangement seemed incredibly complicated – every time I thought I’d figured out who was running what, it turned out I was wrong or that was old information. I stayed out of the whole thing, knowing I’d make a mess of it if I tried. Somehow, they never hit any snags or had serious arguments about it all… or they were hiding it from me, and doing a damn good job.

“There’s a lot to go over, though…”

“Dinner will be ready in half an hour… just long enough.” Nadine gave a lopsided grin. “I can feel it in you. Don’t worry, you won’t have to jill yourself off before dinnertime. I’ve got something special for us.” Nadine came up, leaning on one arm next to me – and stretched out one hand, stroking my stiffening cock through my pants. “Want to help your brother get me pregnant?”

Emily inhaled sharply, and bit her lip. She and Nadine’s eyes met, and I felt something deep between them. Nadine knew Emily was conflicted about the subject of having a child by me. I could tell when I saw her with Tristan that she wanted to, but there was something was holding her back; I don’t think it was some lingering doubts about our incestuous relationship. There was no genetic issue with it, 15226 had somehow solved that problem. It was something else that she didn’t want to talk about; I’d gotten the impression Bethany and Nina knew, but were staying tight-lipped. Nadine, of course, liked to prod people, and openly encouraged me not only to get my sister pregnant, but our own daughter too. Rain hadn’t come around to the idea… yet.

It wasn’t long before Emily’s prim business suit and slacks were draped over the railing and the two stood naked, making out in front of me. I lay in place, knowing they were making a big show of it so that I’d have a nice and heavy load for Nadine when it was time. We’d done something like this when I made her pregnant with Tristan, but it had been Rain in Emily’s place.

They were very close to each other in height, only highlighting the differences in the two’s bodies. Nadine’s sparse freckles extended down to the top of her shoulders, providing a smattering of color on her rosy-pale skin. Her sumptuously large breasts squashed flat against Emily’s small, pointy-nippled tits as the two made out. Next to such a lightly colored girl, Emily looked dark and exotic; she’d let her hair grow out longer lately, and her almost-black tresses reflected the last glimmers of the sunset. Soft and feminine sounds came from the two as they let their passions grow; Nadine’s probing fingers found their way to my sister’s folds and lightly massaged her clit, triggering an immediate shudder in her. She’d gone without this for a few days now, longer than any of us were used to lately.

I heard other sounds, from down below. I sat up, and rested my elbows on my knees as I glanced downward toward the poolside. Rain had set out a large towel, and the tangled couple of Bethany and Claudia fell onto it; their embrace wasn’t much pushed apart by Bethany’s swollen belly, and Claudia having almost a foot of height on her meant that the pregnant woman found Claudia’s breasts conveniently in front of her mouth. Her lips closed over the nipples, even hidden by the swimsuit fabric as they were. Claudia’s yellow bikini bottom was half-untied, and hung loosely to one side, revealing her sex. Her top was still on, but only barely, and as they rolled over Bethany’s fingers found the knot and untied it. Claudia came up, pinning Bethany below her, and let her top fall off to reveal those magnificent dark boobs and their chocolate-colored nipples – soon kissed and suckled by the pregnant doctor.

My daughter knelt next to the two and helped Claudia pull Bethany up, then lovingly helped them both undress fully. She put their swimsuits aside and stood, untying her own top as the two below got into it in earnest, kissing, licking, and suckling. She kicked her dark green bikini bottom aside and was gloriously nude as she joined them; like her mother, Rain had an amazing body, though more athletic and trim. Her breasts didn’t quite match her mother’s big round orbs, but they had a pleasant bounce to them.

Nadine and my sister came down onto either side of me, somehow still making out atop my chest. I spread my arms and ran them across each’s ass and back, feeling the subtle curves and motions of each; Nadine’s fiery yet focused personality meeting Emily’s cool, airy exterior always made for an interesting experience. I’d once made love to the two at the same time only to have them get into some kind of intellectual discussion about the distribution of wealth, and dozed off two hours later with the two naked beauties on either side of me, using me like a table they were both sitting at – and they were still vigorously arguing their case. The two would never really see eye to eye, or so I thought at the time. It was enough for me to know they loved each other.

Emily’s hand stole under the hem of my pants first, slender fingers wrapping around the head of my cock and massaging it. The gob of pre-come that was already there smeared on her palm. She gave me a few lazy strokes, then withdrew her hand with the bit of clear goo on it; she offered it to Nadine, who made a lovely little show of licking up every drop. It sent a surge through my prick. Emily got up and came down to the bottom of the chair, tugging my pants off, and Nadine slid down to crouch over one of my legs, her face over my stiff cock. She started with some gentle licks to my balls, then used both hands to hold my burgeoning cock up straight and began to lick at my shaft.

My sister joined her after a few moments of toying with Nadine from behind. One of her hands continued to diddle the redhead while the other – and her loving tongue – assisted Nadine in a tantalizing attack on my prick. They knew me well – Emily especially – and knew exactly how to keep me on the edge, but not quite release me. I could feel my balls begin to churn several times, only to be denied when the two chose to make out for a time instead. The timing was always quite intentional. I was groaning loudly by the fifth time they took a little break – even when they were feeling very naughty, the girls usually didn’t keep me on the edge quite so long. Even Emily seemed to feel sorry for me, and after a while, practically lifted and deposited Nadine atop me herself – and guided the tip of my prick to the redhead’s center.

She pressed herself to the redhead from behind; between the cappuccino color Emily and I shared, Nadine was so pale and radiant in the sunset that she looked almost angelic. My cock sank inch by inch within, in a practiced motion that has never quite gotten old – even after five hundred years. That moment of first penetrating a woman I love is special, every time; even women I’ve been making love to for centuries don’t seem to get tired of it. With Emily’s insistent prodding, helping impale the redhead on my cock, within a few moments she’d sank down to envelop my full length without quite being ready for me. Emily cupped her pale breasts from behind and kissed her first on the neck, then on the lips, placating Nadine as her body adjusted once again to my thick cock. The girls sometimes played with dildos and strap-ons, but it never quite prepared them for my size.

We were unhurried; all three of us were patient lovers, preferring this kind of slow-motion lovemaking over the somewhat more frantic pace of the three girls below. Bethany wouldn’t normally be into it, but the hormones of her own pregnancy were affecting her and making her just as energetic and sex-hungry as the two younger women – Claudia and my daughter. I only spared an occasional glance downward at the lesbian threesome below, and concentrated more of my attention on Nadine as she ever so gradually picked up her pace. Emily helped her bounce on me, coming up behind Nadine and curling her arms around the somewhat smaller woman’s waist, moving together with her. She toyed with Nadine’s breasts, tweaking her nipples and occasionally letting exploring fingers venture to her folds, just to tease her pale pink clit.

Nadine had her first orgasm early on – she was on something of a hair trigger. A few strums on her clit by my sister and I felt her spasms, muscles quivering around my cock and her pace falter as pleasure surged in her body. Emily didn’t give her much of a break, and resumed the languid fucking motion after less than a minute. My cock repeatedly sank in and slid out of Nadine, ascending bit by bit to the plateau; I felt my balls readying themselves for their task. Nadine had opened herself inside, and would conceive again with this. It was a powerful thought, almost enough to make me come right there; I hadn’t fathered dozens of children quite yet, and this was still very new to me. My come would change her, make her belly slowly expand; I would flood her womb with semen to start a process that created a whole another person inside her willing body – when one stops and thinks about it, the whole thing is actually kind of mind-blowing.

Emily’s eyes met mine as Nadine closed hers and focused inwardly – rising toward her second orgasm. Nadine always became a little selfish as she approached orgasm, but never enough to ruin things; it was kind of cute, in a way. Emily’s face was mysterious; her eyes were dark in the setting sunlight, and I could sense shifting thoughts inside her. It wasn’t difficult to guess on the general subject – whether to become pregnant herself – but what truly held her back from it, I wouldn’t know for many more years. I could see the desire and reluctance fighting inside her, though ever so subtly.

My sister and I’s hands both played with Nadine’s tits, and I felt her quiver again around my penis – she’d orgasmed a second time, with minimal stimulation. The pulsating muscles around my length were too much. I groaned, alerting both girls to the impending event – and Emily sped up, moving more forcefully – as if to seal Nadine onto my cock before it spurted come, to ensure fertilization. Some part of her mind was imagining us two doing this exact same thing, and her motions that copied Nadine’s weren’t doing so just to help her move; she was fantasizing herself, imagining brother-semen spewing into her and making her big and round.

I grunted and gripped Nadine’s ass tight with both hands, and felt my manhood reach boiling heat. Semen erupted out of me like a cannon, pumping out huge gouts of the stuff deep inside Nadine’s body. It kept pumping, hard, as if my body knew this moment was special and this was the time to every last drop of semen it had. I held her in place, slowing down the bouncing of both girls as I felt my cock pump out a few more long, powerful times before I let out a long breath and slumped back onto the lounge chair. Emily continued to hold her from behind, both hands going to her belly – like she expected to feel the moment of conception with them. Hell, for all I knew back then about this weird electrical power the girls shared, maybe she really would.

Like a chain reaction, the girls in the threesome below came in short order, one after the other. Bethany was first, almost immediately after hearing my grunting orgasm, then my daughter and Claudia in rapid succession. The three had been in a triangle, each eating another’s pussy – and it wound down as each fell out of the formation, sweaty and shaking with post-orgasmic bliss. Nadine slowly recovered as well from the trance-like state she’d been in, coming to as Emily kissed her full on the lips. She turned, pulling herself off my deflating cock to meet Emily full-on. She pushed my sister back against the wrought-iron fence separating the elevated patio we were on from the pool, squashing my sister’s small tits with her own big and round orbs.

I dozed for a time, feeling my still-sticky cock go limp on my chest. The sun finished setting as the two girls made love, falling onto the couch nearby; both seemed possessed now. Pregnancy seemed to be a real turn-on between the girls. It would be almost two centuries before any customs revolving around that moment came into existence; now, it’s a whole thing, we throw a feast beforehand then all the girls help get both the man and the woman ready for some of the best sex of their lives, and help intimately at every step until the woman’s womb is full of sperm. They do something very similar among Nadine’s people, too, no matter what you may have heard.

The smell of the simmering chili brought me around; one of the other girls must have begun tending to it in my absence, though it needed none. I opened my half-lidded eyes to see the mini-orgy below had ended, and Bethany was right back to reading her book, while Claudia had disappeared somewhere. Looking to my right, I saw Nadine and Rain together, kissing, my daughter’s hand rubbing Nadine’s belly as if doing so would make her sibling arrive sooner. Emily’s clothes were gone, and her as well; my workaholic sister probably had gone back to the study to continue running the company now that her desires had been sated.

I rose, fishing around for my pants – I donned them, and bent down to kiss Nadine and my daughter briefly. Rain seemed especially enthusiastic.

She spoke after our kiss broke, but didn’t leave her mother’s side. “Thank you, daddy… I can’t wait to meet my little sister.”

“You already know?” I raised an eyebrow.

“I just have a feeling.” She shrugged, then cuddled up to Nadine, who now seemed to be completely asleep.

I shrugged, and walked back into the house. The air was growing cooler now; the desert could be surprisingly chilly at night where we were. Even I was uncomfortable walking around naked later at night during this time of year. I made my way to the kitchen, passing the study – where, sure enough, Emily sat, her shirt carelessly hanging open – giving me a tantalizing glimpse of a small boob as she spoke aloud in a screen call. It was something about percentages being off. I waved lightly to her before I kept going, reaching the kitchen and seeing there was indeed an interloper – Wren.

She must have spent much of the day out in the desert, working on her latest project; I could see the dust on the combat boots she wore. Today she wore well-fitted jeans and a simple heather-grey top with long sleeves, and about her head and shoulders she wore faded orange throw that wrapped around her neck. On the countertop nearby I saw her favorite hat, a worn and faded tan color with a wide brim. As usual, her outfits covered her whole body, save for her face. She glanced over toward me, giving a distant smile as I approached; turning and coming through the door, I saw her close the lid to the chili pot back up.

“I was wondering if that would summon you.” She opened her arms and hugged me as I came close, wrapping her slender arms around my upper body. Wren wasn’t quite as petite as some of the others, but she was never a big girl either; she stood at about five and a half feet. She had pale skin, smallish breasts, and a slender build. Her hair had once been a stringy brunette mess, but after her injury, it had mostly fallen out then grown back in a near-pure white; she kept it cropped short in a messy pixie cut. Her large blue eyes looked up at me with a quizzical expression.

Before she could start, I did. “Disturb his meal, and the giant shall appear. How’s the project coming?”

“It’s solid. Tertiary protocols need some work. Nadine’s people make good stuff, but none of it was designed to work together like this.” She shrugged lightly. “It’ll be fine. Give me until early next week and the perimeter will be live.”

Wren was the kind of genius that came along only a few times each generation in the old world; we’d sought her out at no small amount of risk during our years on the run. It had been only months before my capture that we finally found her and, after being shown beyond any doubt that what we were was real, she agreed to become one of us. She was never in physically great condition as a normal human; several respiratory and pulmonary issues plagued her youth and she likely wouldn’t have made it to the age of thirty without becoming a hominus. Even still, it took nearly a month for her body to change over, and Bethany was worried sick whether the retrovirus would be too much for her. She emerged as strong and fast as any of us, and with a unique kind of attractiveness that grew quickly on everyone. She seemed exuberant at first – her timid personality blossomed once she was freed from the shackles of constant poor health.

Unfortunately, the good times didn’t last long for her. Less than two months after joining us, Wren and Emily were caught in an ambush in western Turkey; Wren suffered wretched phosphorus burns to much of her upper body. Emily was able to fend off their assailants and escape with Wren riding on her back, but with the situation as dire as it was, it was more than three days before Wren saw serious medical attention. Bethany was able to save her, but the scars were permanent. The gnarled, pale scar tissue ran up half of her back, along her upper right arm, some of her midsection, and the right side of her neck. It was a small blessing that her face was largely untouched – though the smiles she once showed so frequently were now a rare sight. Everyone had caught her wincing at times with residual pain from the scarring, but she steadfastly refused all painkillers.

We all still held out hope that the emotional damage would heal in time. After her recovery, Wren had become something of a loner, which the other girls thought was unhealthy for a female of their kind. They wanted to surround her and shower her with affection, to bring back out the bright little flower they’d met before the attack. It took a while before they understood she wasn’t pushing them away on some injured reflex, and that she really did want to be left alone. I somehow ended up as the big exception to the rule; Wren seemed comfortable in my presence. I’d repeatedly told her that it made no sense, that the transformation I’d subjected her to had more or less directly resulted in her being caught in the attack that left her scarred. She just waved it off, but then turned around and spurned the company of the other girls most of the time.

She seemed satisfied to use the time not spent with me to work on complex projects; her most recent was a customized security system for the house we lived in at the moment, based on something similar she’d built at Nadine’s ‘summer palace’ up in Alaska. Nadine was happy to supply her with endless raw materials and a well-equipped workshop, especially because Wren didn’t seem to care about the copyrights to her work and let Nadine market the resulting inventions. Wren thought business and money were the most tiresome subjects possible, and rarely kept interest in one subject for long after mastering it; so far, she’d invented a small submarine, two new kinds of computer processor, a fancy radio telescope, a refrigerator that used virtually no power, and a fleet of networked little flying robots as well as who knew how many smaller projects. Once the design was perfected, she almost immediately moved on to the next thing, no longer caring about an exhausted subject.

I checked a few things in the kitchen, ensuring all was well; the chili would be ready soon. She leaned back against the countertop in a corner, quietly watching me work; there was silence for a time, though not uncomfortable. Finally, after some thought, I spoke.

“Nadine said—“

She cut me off. “I’m not having a baby, Ben.”

I frowned. “I wasn’t going to say that.” Shaking my head, I switched back to the intended topic. “Nadine said you spent the night with Bethany and her last night.”

“So?” She scowled.

I sighed. “So nothing… I’m just glad. You have to be getting bored of me being your only company... I’m really not that interesting.”

“I don’t need their help… or yours, for that matter. I’m not a kid, Ben.”

There was an awkward pause, then I shrugged. “Well, I am… what, two and a half times your age?”

After a few moments of silence, she snorted, then we both laughed. She helped me cook the last few bits, and made the salad for our dinner while I made the final preparations. I carried the great pot out to the table, and when everything was set, I rang the bell. I heard distant footsteps from multiple directions as the whole clan began to gather. When I sat down, I was surprised to find Wren immediately plop herself into my lap.

“There’s plenty of chairs, you know.”

“I know. But this one is my favorite.” She wiggled her small ass on my leg, with a playful expression. I sighed, but let her be. The other girls wouldn’t be weirded out or jealous, though they would think it was a little childish. Claudia and Rain were the first to arrive; Rain told me she’d put a blanket on Nadine and was letting her mother sleep. Bethany arrived next, belly decidedly round now. The dynamic duo – Hannah and Melody – arrived together, and Emily not far behind them. Nina was the last in, having just arrived, and she carried Tristan in one arm; I greeted them both with a hug and a kiss. Sitting down together, everyone dug in; after a few minutes, conversation began.

Nadine glanced at Nina, who was trying to get some applesauce in my oldest son’s mouth. He was less than cooperative. “Did Chad and his crew come up with anything?”

Nina brightened. “More than I thought they would, actually… I’m glad everyone is here. His report will be ready next week, but he gave me the short version. The most recent theory is that Rain here….“ – she glanced at my daughter – “… is the only one who can do what she can do because she’s the only one who was born as one of us. Her brain got the chance to interface with digital signals and binary code before adulthood when everything gets locked down, so to speak. He said his last MRI of Rain tells him that the electrophoric organs are actually controlled through the brain’s language center, which he didn’t expect. He said to tell you thanks again for that, Rain. Anyway, he’s sure now that the rest of us can learn it, but it’ll be like learning a second language. It’ll be years before we’re fluent, but the kids will all be experts from day one.” She gave an exaggerated frown down to Tristan. “You hear that, little boy? We’re all jealous of you.”

“I’ll have to take his word for it.” Bethany scowled down at her chili. “I touch my phone, or the PC, or hell, anything with electronics in it – and I feel… something, but it’s like just this distant gobbledygook. Like the neighbors turned their TV on a little too loud.” She sighed. “I’ve never been able to even do simple stuff, let alone what Rain here can do.”

“Interesting…” Wren seemed lost in thought. She’d said it more to herself than anyone else. I saw her staring off into the distance through the window as she forked some more food into her mouth, all but forgetting she was sitting on my lap and supposed to be sharing with me. Distracting her now wasn’t a good idea. Wren’s personality didn’t deal well with being interrupted, especially when she was thinking of the grand scientific and technological problems only she could truly comprehend.

I spoke around Wren. “So what’s it mean with regard to each other?”

Nina looked over at me, raising an eyebrow. “How do you mean?”

I copied her expression, even more confused. “I mean the way you girls finish each other’s sentences, and have whole conversation with just facial expressions when you’re touching each other. I figured this electric thing has to let you talk to each other just as much to machines…” I was met by blank stares, and suddenly felt awkward. “Am I seriously the only one who thought of this?”

Hannah was the first to speak up. “You know… that actually explains a lot.” She sat back in her chair, thinking. “I always thought that was just, I don’t know, some kind of pheromone bonding thing or something between the women of the family. Ben, you’d said spaceship girl—“

“…you mean 15226…” I sighed.

“—spaceship girl was trying to make human civilization stable over hundreds of thousands of years, right? Well, one of the things that always goes wrong in the world is that people never understand each other. What if, with us, we just… can? You know, we touch our skin together for a while, maybe have sex, maybe we don’t, but either way – bam – I know exactly what you mean.”

Nina bobbed her head side to side, considering. “It’s not like talking, though. I don’t think it can really replace talking… it’s more like, I’m just really in tune with any of you girls’ emotions and state of mind when I’m touching them. It kind of follows that we all eventually just love each other.”

I frowned. “Weird… I don’t automatically know what any of you are thinking when I touch you.”

“You don’t?” A few of them said it all at once, and the rest all raised eyebrows at me. I suddenly felt very awkward.

“No, not really…”

Hannah seemed perplexed. “I wonder if it’s only the girls?”

Claudia interjected as well. “Or perhaps it’s got to do with his super power?”

“I’d bet B before A... if only because I feel a hint of it when I handle Tristan.” Bethany folded her arms for a time. “It might also explain why your power is relatively limited when you use it on us, Ben, instead of on normal people.”

I shrugged. Maybe 15226 would give me another dream visitation and explain all this; until then, the many well-educated women in the room were infinitely more qualified to figure this stuff out.

“I hope that’s it, though.” Hannah shook her head. “It would explain why we all just kind of automatically love each other after Ben changed each of us, and it would really change culture and conflict a lot if you could just, poof, understand somebody else.”

“It was hardly automatic between us, Hannah.” Melody rolled her eyes.

The blonde shook her head. “We’re an exception. We were friends for twelve years before and there was a lot of history to work through before we could understand what we felt. That being said, it was what, a month before Ben caught us in the shower together? I’m told it took even longer for the first three to really see each other that way.”

“First four.” Nadine’s croaking voice came from the doorway, and she cleared her throat. “Sorry…”

“Mom, you’re up.” Rain stood, but before she could come over to assist, Nadine waved her back and plopped down into a chair next to her daughter, a few spots down from me.

Claudia nodded toward the redhead. “Nadine, we were just talking about this fascinating research about our electrophoric thing.“

“Hmm… yeah, you all woke me up with it.” She stretched one arm, then the other. “Chad’s report will be ready when?”

“Wednesday at the latest.” Nina shrugged. “Probably Sunday at the rate he’s been working weekends.”

“Anything I need to know right now?”

Nina shrugged and nodded toward me. “Ben thinks we all might be telepathic.”

There was an awkward pause, then Nadine nodded. “So, nothing important then. Melody, pass those rolls, would you?”

The rest of the dinner passed well; everyone ate well. My chili has always been popular. Nadine announced she’d conceived her third child, and everyone was overjoyed. Dessert was brought out – a flan I’d been trying to perfect – and it went over well, although I didn’t quite think it was a masterpiece. One by one, or in pairs, the girls filtered out for the evening, mostly heading off to bed with one another. Some went to bed early, some stayed up late talking, working, or… otherwise engaged with one another. After Nina had put Tristan to bed, drinks came out, and it was nearly midnight before things wound down.

I was left with only a half-drunk Wren on my lap, babbling about subquantum mechanics. She may have been coherent, but the subject matter was so alien to my understanding that she might as well have picked a few thousand words at random from a dictionary and read them out. Melody and Hannah were quietly talking amongst themselves. I got up, taking Wren with me; I walked over to the adjoining room and sat down in my favorite armchair, an oversized model that Nina had had custom-made for my birthday. Despite her incessant jabber about quarks and spin, I could tell Wren was getting tired – even if she wasn’t sure yet. Our lovely Wren never drank a drop until I’d changed her into one of us; her body couldn’t have taken it before the retrovirus enhanced her. We’d rapidly found in the first week she was awake that she was totally unable to hold her liquor.

I listened to her for a few minutes, until she said she was going to doze for a little bit, and curled up at my side; I laid the chair out in its recliner mode, and grabbed my e-reader from the coffee table nearby. I wasn’t all that tired yet, and I’d been rather intrigued by this last volume I’d been reading about the vanished Etruscan empire. I’d been on a kick about fallen and collapsed civilizations lately; I suppose I wanted some kind of clues or to see some greater pattern that would let me be as certain as 15226 was that human civilization would cease functioning within the next four centuries – but grand truth continued to elude me. It still does. This latest author had some intriguing ideas, yet so had the last four, and they were all mutually exclusive to some extent. Enlightenment continued to hover just past the horizon – the line that retreats as you get closer.

Over an hour passed while I was engrossed in the material when I heard light steps entering the room. I glanced over, and saw Melody and Hannah entering, looking a little mischievous. They must have gone off and gotten changed; Melody, a brunette, wore only a pain pastel-blue nightshirt with the hint of white cotton panties showing as she walked in, and Hannah wore the loose green pyjama pants she favored and an eggshell-colored small bra. It was like they’d gone to bed, then changed their minds and gotten back up. They seemed to notice Wren sleeping at my side, and were quiet; they tiptoed in gleefully, but in near-total silence – well, I thought to myself, they had both once been master thieves.

They sat down together on the ottoman, at either side of my crossed shins. I’d long since discarded my cook’s apron, and laid shirtless in the cooling night air; I was warmed by a nearby electric heater. Melody stroked my leg through the material of my pants, smiling.

“What can I do for you ladies?” When either was alone, they were as quick to jump on my dick as any of the others – but when it was the two together, they always seemed to want to make a production out of it. I wasn’t as impatient then as I was when I was young; with the discipline I’d cultivated by those times, I found it fun.

Hannah spoke first, walking two fingers up my other leg like a little walking man. “We’re here with a proposal for you, Mr. Stanton.”

Melody finished for her. “We think you will like the terms.”

“Is that so…” I clicked off the e-reader and set it aside. “What’s the offer?”

Hannah began. “The two of us have reached an agreement—“

“—a mutual pact of sorts—“ Melody broke her sentence mid-stream.

“—wherein you are the key player.” Hannah finished the sentence. Talking to the two when they were feeling randy was often disorienting; their tendency to think and talk in perfect sync could make one dizzy if they were unprepared.

I stroked Wren’s back as she laid asleep at my side. “And what do I get out of this contract?”

Melody raised two fingers. “Well, among other things… we’re thinking, up to and including, two young babies.”

My hand stroking Wren abruptly stopped, and I glanced back and forth between the two. “Really…?” I paused. “You’ve thought this through?”

Hannah answered. “We have. Both of us have wanted some for quite a while – but it turns out, the each of us were waiting for the other to get pregnant first.”

Melody shook her head. “Neither of us could bear the thought of doing such an important thing without the other, so we were patiently biding our time until the other’s will to resist that little biological imperative ran out.”

Hannah leaned over my legs, pressing her shoulder to Melody’s. “Unfortunately, we’re both getting tired of waiting. So we’re making a deal. You get us both pregnant, in one go, or we keep waiting.” Her hand reached out and stroked Melody’s stomach.

I thought for a time. “Bethany’s signed off on this?”

Melody nodded and gave a dismissive wave. “She gave us both the proverbial green light almost as soon as things settled down and we moved in with Nadine.”

Hannah looked into her other half’s eyes. “The two of us have been sitting on it ever since. It’s high time, don’t you think, love?”

“It is.” Melody leaned in toward Hannah, and the two kissed once, then twice, then turned back to me. Melody finished. “Well, Mr. Stanton? Fancy doing it to the both of us in one night? It’ll make for a good story. And this way, you’ll be three for three in one day.”

“It will make for a good story, won’t it…” I gave a wide smile.

“Unngggghhhh…” Wren groaned. “Trying to sleeeeep…”

“Sorry, Wren—“ I stroked her back some more. “We didn’t mean to wake you.”

“You woke me up when you all started talking.” She groaned. “Give me a minute and I’ll go.”

“Actually, Wren…” Hannah glanced at Melody once, receiving a silent nod of support. “… please stay.”

Wren blinked her eyes open, and looked toward the other two as she raised an eyebrow. “What? You want a witness?”

Wren rarely got involved in our group scenes, preferring to approach me or one of the other girls one-on-one; she usually went back off on her own almost immediately after. It made getting to know her frustratingly elusive.

Melody reached out, taking one of Wren’s hands. “No… we just, ah, heard something from Bethany recently, and we were hoping to see.”

Hannah nodded. “I heard it’s really awesome.”

I was perplexed. “What’s awesome? The security network thing?”

Wren gave a wry smile, still half-asleep. “Nahhh… I wanted this to be a surprise, Ben… I told Bethany and Nadine to keep it a secret until later.” She pulled herself up, then turned herself around and straddled my waist, so that she was facing down towards my feet and the two British thieves. She looked over her shoulder at me. “But I guess now’s as good a time as any.” She shrugged, then reached down and pulled her shirt up and over her head as she swung her hair out in front of her.

My eyes went wide. I had been used to her scars, and no longer thought anything of them. They were just part of her body, one she was far more self-conscious about than I was. What I didn’t expect was to see them covered over with tattoos, running over the entire part of her body that had been burned; they ranged from abstract tribal patterns, to floral designs, to geometric shapes with an almost mathematical theme. She’d had everything done in a deep black tone, giving a powerful contrast to her pale skin and angel-white hair. As I sat up and reached out gently to run my hands over it, I realized the pattern had been intricately designed to match the contours of her scarring; only looking at it in the right light or closer up would make it obvious that it was meant to cover up the burns.

“Wren…” I ran my fingers along her back, then suddenly withdrew them. “Sorry – does it hurt?”

“Not anymore… it took him a few days of eight-hour sessions to do this. It took Bethany and I almost a month to plan this out.” She glanced at the other two girls, and nodded behind her. “Well, come on, I spent a long fucking time making this and I want some gawking.”

Hannah knelt at my side, and Melody came around to stand next to my other side, running her fingers lightly along Wren’s shoulder. “It’s so beautiful, Wren. Where did you have it done?”

“Rain knew a guy in New York, one of the best in the world.” I chuckled; I thought the two had just flown out there for two weeks to gather some really specific equipment. Wren continued. “Bethany suggested it a few months ago – she said she’d seen some of her ER patients do the same thing to hide their scars, after they’d healed up as much as they would. It was a lot more area to cover than she had seen before, but I figured, if I just write a program...”

Hannah had reached down toward her bra, which obscured part of her back. “Can I?”

“Go ahead.” Hannah unsnapped it, and helped Wren out of the simple white garment. She stretched one arm, then the other, giving everyone a fantastic view of her new decoration. “Anyway, I had a 3-d map made down to the micron level, and then wrote and algorithm to—“

“Nobody knows what any of that means, Wren.” Melody shrugged, cutting her off as Wren rolled her eyes and sighed. “It’s wonderful.”

Wren was still frowning about not getting the opportunity to explain to us in excruciating detail the way she’d applied her genius to this particular task, then shrugged again. “It’s my body. I didn’t want to just slap something half-ass on there for however many centuries I get to stick around.” Wren leaned back, placing her right forearm down onto my stomach – giving me a fantastic view of her – and those cute little breasts of hers, which swung freely. She looked back into my eyes. “Ben? Anything?”

“Huh?” I felt like I was nineteen again, without any damn idea what to say to women.

“I mean – how do I look?” She looked at me expectantly.

“It’s amazing.” I blinked. “I had no idea you were planning this.”

Wren rolled her eyes. “Of course you didn’t. I didn’t want to announce I was getting it done and make this into a big fucking committee job, and if it didn’t work out then I’d feel like an ass for wasting everyone’s time.”

“Our time is yours to waste whenever you like, love.” Melody sat down in front of her, sliding two arms over Wren’s shoulders and leaning in close, until their foreheads touched. “If it looks this good now, I’m wondering how good you look with no clothes at all.”

Before Wren could respond, Melody’s lips met hers and the two kissed; at first, Wren seemed awkward, but she melted quickly enough. Melody’s deft fingers had unbuttoned Wren’s jeans and had tugged both them and her white panties halfway down her ass before she leaned forward, pushing the smaller woman onto her back; I pulled my legs out of the way so that Wren could lie flat on the wide footrest. Kneeling next to her, Melody tugged off the white-haired girl’s jeans, then made a show of taking Wren’s simple white panties into her teeth and pulling them off inch by inch.

Hannah had crawled up next to me, and the two of us kissed briefly – but both of us were distracted by the sight of the other two, and Wren’s body in particular. Eventually, the demand of my growing erection pulled my attention off the other two and onto the lithe, tight body of the small blonde making out with me. Reaching behind her small back, I unsnapped her bra, and tossed it away. Small breasts hovered just before me, and Hannah gave me a few moments to lick at them before she turned herself around; she surprised me when she hit the lever on the recliner with a free hand and I suddenly fell backward into a lying-down position.

I’d just gotten my bearings when I realized her pink center was just below my face; between my height and her petite dimensions, we couldn’t sixty-nine quite perfectly, but with the curve of the recliner we could do a fairly good approximation. I felt her undoing the fly of my pants, then unbuttoning them; warm, small hands grasped my length and freed my already-stiff cock. Moments later, a hot tongue was sliding up and down the sides of my prick.

I began the intense, fast licking that I knew Hannah liked; I used one hand to grip her waist and the other to probe her folds; I had two fingers pumping in and out of her as I nibbled her clit and made her shudder against me. Hannah shifted slightly, and I felt the brush of her short-bob blonde hair pulled off my waist as she rose up – and I gave a low moan as her mouth slipped over the crown of my dick and she ever so slowly began to let my cock sink deep down her throat.

By now, all of us were well-practiced lovers, even Wren. I knew to buck my hips just so to meet Hannah’s wriggling motions, and I sped up and slowed down my ministrations to her clit in response to the humming, moaning sounds I sensed around my cock. With the great length of time all the girls could hold their breath, they’d sometimes held contests for how long they could deep-throat me continuously. Hannah usually placed in the top half, at least. I started slow-fucking her mouth, and carefully controlled my pace – I knew that I wasn’t allowed to come in anyone’s mouth tonight. Both of the dynamic duo wanted me to pump them full of semen to get them pregnant tonight.

Hannah usually took a while to get around to orgasm – now, unfortunately, was no exception. After a few minutes, she finally extracted herself from above me and let my cock slip from her mouth with a wet noise, then rose up to a straddling position over my head as she let me focus on eating her out for a time. Our attention was distracted from it again as I heard some sound from in front of us both; Melody and Wren, now both nude, were writhing together in a sixty-nine of their own – precariously balanced on the wide footrest. Melody appeared to have orgasmed first, and was making the low keening noise she often did as she came.

The two, as always, seemed to think and exist in sync. Within moments of seeing her other half orgasm, Hannah’s hips were bucking, and I felt her tense up. I attacked her clit again and she wailed, the two’s noises reaching a crescendo together as they came. Wren toyed with Melody for a while afterward, playing her like an instrument and teasing her clit as Melody returned from nirvana. Hannah collapsed at my side, catching her breath, then gave my prick a few more loving ministrations before she got up and joined the other two. She whispered something in Melody’s ear first – then the taller girl stood, and reached over toward me – one hand held out in an inviting gesture.

I stood and joined her, pulling her into my arms for a kiss. My hard-on was pressing against her belly, having never diminished, and I felt her hand slide down from where it was in the small of my back toward my cock; she grasped it by one side and gave it a few short strokes. Stepping back, she walked over to the opposite couch, then plopped herself onto it, on her back; she sidled down until her ass was just at its edge, and spread her legs wide, offering herself fully. Her pussy glistened with her readiness, and I knew she wasn’t wasting any time; she wanted me to impregnate her right now.

I was happy to oblige. My pants were tossed away in moments. I heard the make-out session between Wren and Hannah begin behind us, but even that enticing sight couldn’t distract me from this momentous occasion. I knelt down, and gently placed the head of my cock at Melody’s entrance. She bit her lip, and was smiling up at me in both anticipation and mischief. One hand found her hip, stabilizing us both, and the other braced me against the couch. She closed her eyes, and I pushed, slowly at first. Inch by inch, my cock sank inside her; while normally I liked to take my time, I knew neither of us was in the mood for it right now. It wasn’t simply lust now; knowing what she wanted in this moment had ignited something primal in me, the need to impregnate a woman – it was animalistic and raw, filled with images of round female bellies, plump with my offspring.

It began with a similarly primal motion, a rutting, pumping fuck that had me groaning louder than I usually did – even when I came. My hips were moving of their own accord, slamming into her waist hard and making a slapping noise each time; I felt my balls already beginning the prime themselves with life-spawning seed. I doubted I could have stopped myself at that moment even if she asked. It had taken me some time to realize the girls liked this side of me; I’d always held it back, and suppressed this reflexive alpha-male instinct, until gentle, loving coaxing from the girls encouraged me to simply take what I wanted, when I wanted it. The girls were strong too, and I didn’t need to be all that gentle with them. They liked to be occasionally just taken and fucked so hard they couldn’t walk straight for a day.

Melody’s breasts, the biggest among the three present, slumped only a little to each side; they bounced about as my rutting movements took on an almost frenzied pace. I was descending, turning into little more than a great hairless ape for a while. Only the sight of Melody’s eyes kept me from reverting completely for a time. One of her hands found her clit, and she began to frig herself; I was too busy with my fuck-frenzy to get her off too. I felt her muscles begin to quiver around my pistoning cock, and then heard another low wail as she came for the second time.

I roared, probably waking up all the other girls in the house; it was automatic, and somehow absolutely necessary. My cock thundered its energy in my mind, and a massive bolt of pleasure shot down its length as my semen rushed up from my balls. My heavy testes churned as they began their sacred task, and I slammed myself in to the hilt then crested the peak – then, finally, I felt my cockhead erupt inside her, sealing her impregnation. Semen flooded her womb immediately, pumping out once, then twice, then again and again in copious amounts of gooey white creation.

Her legs were still quivering when I withdrew from her, feeling reason and intellect return to my mind as my dick drooped to half-staff. Melody’s body was covered in a sheen of sweat, despite her barely having had to move; my own was the same, as if I’d just run for miles. I heard some noises behind me as Wren came from Hannah’s attention to her, where she sat on the edge of my recliner with her legs spread and the little blonde ate her out. Hannah wanted the same, to be pumped full of a new hominus – but I wasn’t ready quite yet. I needed to take a minute to breathe.

I watched the two continue, switching places; Hannah couldn’t come again so soon, but the two enjoyed it all the same. I laid there for five minutes, then ten, watching the other two girls; they stopped their pussy-licking for a while to turn their attention to a make-out session, then gentle playing with one another’s small breasts. I heard something, then saw Bethany wearing only a black nightgown – her swollen belly throwing off its otherwise snug fit. I glanced at her, raising an eyebrow with a question; she shook her head, and leaned against the doorframe. She only wanted to watch for now.

When I’d recovered, I took charge again. The other two were still only making out, so I took Hannah and then Wren, and directed them into a sixty-nine position on the carpet; I put Wren on the bottom. They fit together much more tightly than Hannah and I did, and soon tongues were in pussies, licking away. I let them get used to it, then interrupted by grabbing Hannah’s hips and straddling Wren’s head – and rubbing my again-stiff cock against Hannah’s backside. I wanted Wren to watch, up close and personal, as I filled the other girl up with my come.

Hannah’s pussy was hot and slick, though a bit tighter than her other half’s. It took me longer to enter her, even with Wren’s assistance; I gave her a few moments to get used to it. I wouldn’t have self-control for much longer, knowing the need to rut and fuck more offspring into Hannah would return soon. Wren’s white hair laid splayed in a small mess about her head on the floor as she stared up, wide-eyed, as my cock sank inside Hannah – spreading her pussy open wide for my thick rod. I didn’t think she’d ever seen me fuck one of the other girls up this close before, and some kind of fascination with it seemed to have overtaken her. She watched as I pumped my length in and out, increasing my pace quickly – then her tongue extended as if on its own to lick at Hannah’s clit. It was an elusive target, but she did well.

I wondered what Hannah would look like pregnant; it would be funny to watch her and Melody try to sixty-nine when they were both full-term. A few interesting possibilities floated through my mind as I fucked away, knowing my cock was going to take a bit longer this time. Still, the animal inside did eventually reassert itself. Wren watched – still enraptured – as I took Hannah’s hips with both hands and began to thrust my cock into her with more force than I’d ever used before on the petite blonde. Her own motions were almost forgotten as I moved her whole body according to my whims, pumping her hips up and down my length as my hips also bucked. She was wailing, and still trying to eat out Wren – but I was moving her around too much.

Wren made herself come instead, with one free hand that was diddling her own clit. The other was toying with Hannah’s. I felt her come around me, almost from the instant Wren’s fingers made contact with her clit, then, just before my own imminent explosion, a second and weaker time. She must have been especially aroused, knowing what I was about to do to her.

My balls churned and I exploded, pumping ropes of come inside her body along with its millions of sperm. I must have roared again; I felt breathless as it continued, and my throat was hoarse. My hips kept right on moving this time, pumping away as my cock spat out every last bit of come it had left, fertilizing little Hannah.

I let my dick slip out of her and realized I was panting; my vision was cloudy. I had overexerted my body – not just physically, but chemically, by forcing my cock to work overtime. It felt raw, and I felt weak inside as my body demanded rest. I fell down onto my ass and leaned back against the front of the recliner, staring upward as I felt droplets of sweat sliding down my body all over. The lazily spinning ceiling fan blew a light breeze over me, which, at the moment, was almost as welcome as another orgasm.

I sensed Bethany coming into the room, and simply sat in place recovering as I was dimly aware of the two moving about in the room. I cracked my eyes open after a time, and saw them putting Melody and Hannah together on the couch, and together spreading a light blanket over the two. Bethany and Wren discussed something briefly, then I felt them pulling me up. I groaned, wanting to rest, but eventually let them pull me up. One each was under each arm; it was only a few feet before I was conscious enough to walk on my own, and we switched to me simply holding one of each’s hands on either side.

We left the parlor and turned a corner, coming to Bethany’s room. The door was still cracked open, and the bed unmade where Bethany had likely gotten up out of it to investigate who was being so loud. The two pulled me by the hands toward it, and the bed looked very inviting at that moment. I fell forward onto it, crashing down with enough weight to launch both girls into the air a few inches; I weighed almost twice as much as both combined. I was fortunate that the two had strength well surpassing those of comparable human females, because otherwise I would have fallen asleep in that position and awoken the next morning with a dozen aches and cramps. The two maneuvered me into the middle of the bed, then I felt two warm female bodies nestling up next to me on either side just before I finally, happily went to sleep.