The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Humanity, 2.0

Year 1, Day 7

I remember, when I was young and in the old world, how we used to separate “pornography” from other literature. You could have a novel; it could be adventure, romance, sci-fi, whatever. Or it could be porno. And back then, anything with good sex in it was called porno. Now here, I’m selfishly writing my autobiography so the future generations will have to put up with their great-grandfather’s rambling on about the old days even if I’m not aroun. Occasionally, as I write out in detail what wonderful sex I had with this girl or the other, because the story wouldn’t be complete without it – it occurs to me that, in the era I was born into, this would put my life story (and just about any of our modern literature) on the same shelf as the most mindless fuck-fest you can imagine. Nobody would question that back then. It was just ‘How Things Are’. Or ‘Were’, in this case.

And yet, those moments, and times we just let love for each other manifest – they define our lives so much. We think of it constantly, each for our own reasons, but we dwell on it all the time in our minds regardless. Nowadays, we understand sex not as just procreation or recreation – it’s communication. There’s information that can be expressed by two people having sex that can’t be transmitted any other way. No, my pervert sons, I’m not talking about your DNA; I hate to harp on it, but only the very oldest of you have the frame of reference needed to compare sex then to sex now. That and many other differences are why I’m focusing so much in this journal on the early days, so my children understand how they’re different than what humans used to be. The overwhelming bulk of you don’t really think of this shift as being part of our culture at all, to you it’s just always been how it is now. But those of us who were around in the old world, we know… and we appreciate just how far our society has come, how much easier it is for us to just be when we don’t lack for the most basic satisfaction a human can have. Compared to the old world – it’s, as was said back then, night and day.

Forge ahead even when it seems useless. It’s only when you get a few hundred years on you, like I have, that you’ll begin to appreciate how far my – our – people have come.

Anyway, I was on the yacht. Wish I still had that thing… I had been sailing for about a day, mostly just watching the waves and thinking. Not about any kind of grand design or the society to come, or whatever, mind you – I was scheming. What would I tell people? I had been gone for six days already, and it would be more than twenty until I was back. The Experimenter had covered my tracks when it came to the university; she somehow managed to get them to give me a hardship due to a “family emergency”. A hardship, by the way, let you withdraw from courses without failing, after the normal latest point at which you could do that. She hadn’t, however, furnished a good excuse to tell those who knew me, for why I would have disappeared for over three weeks right in the middle of exams.

On the second day, I checked my email. Mostly class stuff, but there were nine emails from Emily. They started out concerned about my hospital visit, then confused when she got to Sacramento and wasn’t able to find me anywhere. The tone of the emails grew increasingly frantic, then suddenly changed to straight-up rage – after she apparently met up with Dr. Lazar. I grimaced.

Oh, boy. I really hoped they hadn’t spoken long. My sister knew well how bad I was around girls, she made fun of me all the time for it. It didn’t help that I wasn’t much better around her; I’d never told her what a crush I had on her when we were young. With both our parents functionally out of the picture, she’d taken it upon herself to bother me every time we spoke if I’d found a girlfriend. If the good doctor told her even a smidgeon of what happened between us, Emily would think I had snapped and gone off the deep end. I couldn’t explain to her that I had inadvertently used the power the Experimenter gave me on the doctor, the one that made me (or more specifically, one part of me) irresistible to most women that felt even a speck of attraction to me. I never asked the Experimenter how long the pheromone effect lasted, or if it had side effects – but that instance had apparently not even been its complete form anyway, so who knew what would happen. It would be a couple months, actually, until I really understood that little gift she gave me – and how careful I had to be with it.

Sooner or later, I would have to get back in contact with people. Unless I planned to simply disappear and never come back to Sacramento at all, I was going to have to see Emily, Dr. Lazar, and anyone else who lived there. It would be better if I got a hold of them now, rather than waiting until three weeks from now and simply reappearing. I hoped nobody had already filed a missing person report or something, that would make things difficult when I got back – particularly if they decided to look at my bank account or noted my sudden ownership of a fancy new yacht. I’d left my cell phone back at home, but I supposed it wouldn’t have done me any good on the island or out on the open ocean anyway. While I’m hardly the engineer that Sasha or Wren are, even back then I had certainly spent more than my share of time goofing off on the internet and playing with computers. It didn’t take me long to set up the thing to act as a phone. For those who didn’t pay enough attention in history class, back then computers and remote communications technology were (kind of) separate things. It was only about six or seven years before then had the two started to blend.

I was struck by a thought that brought me down pretty low a few minutes into my task – I didn’t actually remember my own sister’s phone number. Everything had been stored on my phone, and every time I’d upgraded they’d just transferred all my contacts for me. I tried looking it up, but it was no good… I sighed and finished out the task. I had left the business card Dr. Lazar had given me at home, which had her cell number on it – but by my math, it was just about 5 in the afternoon back in Sacramento right then, so I figured I may possibly be able to catch her in her office. I gave it a ring once, and got voicemail. Damn. I called the hospital main line, and asked after her; they transferred me to the administrative office, and suddenly I was on the phone with some bored-sounding guy.

“You said you were Mr. Ben Stanton?”

“That’s me….” I’d given my name right off the bat, then he’d asked me the purpose of my call and a bunch of other routine questions. Now, he suddenly took on a different, alert tone.

“There’s a note here to have you forwarded to Dr. Lazar right away if you call.”

“I already tried her office. She isn’t in.”

“She’s, um, on leave.” The tone he gave the words made my heart sink. I knew a polite lie when I heard one. She was on suspension or had been fired, and it was my fault. He droned on. “Right, here it is. I have a note here to put a Benedict Stanton through to her cell right away if you call. Transferring…”

I didn’t even have time to ask for her cell number again before I heard the tone of it ringing again on the other end. The guy must have had her cell on speed-dial, but then he probably had that for every doctor there. I swallowed. Would she hate me? She couldn’t have known I used some kind of strange ability on her unintentionally, which compelled her to take my dick into her mouth and give me the amazing experience she did.

“Doctor Lazar.” She sounded detached and clinical, like she’d answered her phone a million times this way. Come to think of it, I’d never given her my own number back. Not that it would have mattered, I wasn’t calling from my phone.

“Um – Dr. Lazar, this is Ben, uhh, I mean Ben Stanton. Do you remem—”

I heard something clatter on the other end, and a pause for a half-second. “Ben! Where have you been? Are you okay?”

“I’m fine. I – well, I went on a short trip. Sorry if it caused some confusion.” Actually, it ended up being a very long trip.

“Where are you? Nobody we contacted seems to know. I need to follow up on you. We never figured out what was wrong with your body, but the lab found some really weird results when they looked at your blood with some high-end equipment—“ I swallowed. Oh, hell. I’m not going to fail the Experimenter already, am I? “—but they couldn’t make heads or tails of it. Probably the sample just got irradiated accidentally by some stoned lab tech or something, but I want to get you in again to see if you’re okay.”

“I’d be glad to, doctor, but I’m currently…. Uhhh… fuck it. I can’t come up with a convincing lie here, so I’m just going to tell you – I’m in a boat in the middle of the Pacific. A sailboat, I mean. I can’t get back for something like two weeks.”

“Two weeks?” There was silence on the other end. “Ben, you’ve been gone six days. How could getting back take you two weeks? It should only take you six days to get back at most.”

“It’s a sailboat, so, it, uhh, depends on the weather.” I must have sounded like such an idiot. “Going home would be sailing into the wind and takes longer.” I held my breath, hoping she’d buy it.

“I used to go sailing on my uncle’s boat when I was a teenager, Ben. You’re going to have to do better than that.”

I scrambled, somehow finding a way to keep my voice from cracking. “It’s funny you say that, you know, because it’s actually the most believable part of the story.” Not even a lie… “It doesn’t really matter; I’m fine, doctor. I’d still be glad to let you check me out, though.”

There was a slight chuckle on the other end. “I’m sure you would. I told you to call me Bethany, anyway. I might not be a doctor for that much longer regardless.”

My throat caught. I had still been hoping it had worked out for her somehow, but it sounded like it hadn’t. I had no response. She hadn’t deserved this. “Would it help if I went to them and said something?”

“Like what, Ben? That you were a patient in recovery and I was your doctor? That you were possibly carrying an as-yet undiagnosed disease? Forget it.” She didn’t sound that angry on the phone, but I knew there was no way she wasn’t pissed off – even if not with me, she was probably furious with herself over an inexplicable desertion of all wisdom within her as soon as she’d seen me naked.

“Like I was testing this experimental new Axe body spray for my cousin, and he called me the next day and told me to stop using it right away, it turns out it was thirty times more effective than it was supposed to be.”

She snorted. “Thirty times zero is still zero. Bullshitting them will only make it worse, Ben. Stay out of this. I have a good attorney and he’s working on getting me out of this with my license, but I might not be able to practice for a while. They might only suspend my license for a few years provided I do some court-appointed therapy. I needed a vacation anyway… just keep your body spray on and ride your magic sailboat home. I’ll be here when you’re ready to come out of hiding.”

“I’m sorry, Doctor. Bethany, I mean. Sorry. You didn’t deserve this. It wasn’t your fault.”

“Not very studly, Ben. After what happened, I thought you’d be spouting some macho garbage.” I heard her snort. “Still… thanks for the thought, I guess. It’s better than nothing.” She sighed. “Really, though, there’s no way this could be assembled as not being my fault, Ben. I still can’t figure out what happened. I’m not – I’m just not like that. I’m divorced, actually. He ran off with this little bimbo he met at some club or another. I don’t blame him, really. I was never home, and I only wanted to sleep with him once a week at most. Neither of us really… met one another’s needs. I guess I always just liked the idea of sex.

“I studied the medical side of human sexuality a lot, and found the subject fascinating intellectually. It was always one of my favorite courses, in both undergrad and med school. I just… never found the reality of vanilla sex enjoyable. That’s why I still can’t believe what I did. As soon as I saw your… thing… something just came over me. It was like all of a sudden, all of that insane horniness my ex-husband always was pushing onto me, all the crazy stuff people did just to be naked with each other, it made sense. I knew I wouldn’t satisfied until I – well, you remember what I did, I’m sure. I still can’t get it out of my head. Even though I’ve got a serious problem I need to deal with, I can’t get that image out of my mind.” I heard her sigh. “Why am I even telling you all this? Completely unprofessional of me… but it’s not like I can pretend to be professional around you after what happened. I feel like I’m realizing I was never the person I thought I was, and I’m the last one to find out… Sorry. I’m just disgusted with Bethany Lazar lately.”

I took in what she said for a few moments. I had known it would mess up her career, but I hadn’t really thought through the personal side of what my power could do to someone trying to rationalize their behavior without knowing about it. I rummaged around my head, scrambling for something I could say to make it better. I came up pathetically short, but I needed to give her something. “Bethany. I know you think I’m a stupid kid, and you’re probably right. But this isn’t your fault. I will make all of this up to you. You don’t have to believe me. I wouldn’t, if I was sitting where you are. But I will. I’ll be back in town soon. I’ll give you a call then, okay?”

She sighed again. “All right.” We were both silent for an awkward moment, then she spoke up. “Oh, I met your sister. Emily. Nice girl.”

“Heh. Not that nice.”

“I guess not, huh? She straight-up accused me of kidnapping you. I don’t know how, but she managed to get a hold of the hospital security director’s incident report. About us, I mean. She’s absolutely furious with me. I seriously considered trying to get a restraining order, but she backed off a few days ago. She still thinks I’m a seductive harlot who took advantage of her dear, useless little brother.”

Damn. So Emily already knows. This isn’t going to get any easier, is it? I paused for a moment, then let out a breath. “Fantastic... I’ll get her to lay off. She goes a little nuts sometimes. Both our parents aren’t around, and she’s older than me by three years, so she…”

“I know. I’ve seen it before, kids who basically had to raise each other. After the police blew off her kidnapping accusation, she left, but she said she was staying in town until you turned up.” Great. I thought for a moment. Wait, won’t that mean she might miss the next semester of law school?

I swallowed. Emily would do it, too. After Mom went into the looney bin, Emily started to turn into a lioness when it came to her little brother. I, in turn, had to protect her from going overboard. I had to make sure she stayed in law school. She had worked too hard to get there. A mixed-race girl with lunatic parents had enough trouble in life without becoming a dropout over her kid brother’s alleged flight of fancy. “I don’t suppose she left her number with you?”

“She did, and – wait, you don’t have your own sister’s phone number?”

“I do, but it was on my phone.”

“Which I guess you didn’t bring with you on your magic carpet ride?”

“I left on pretty short notice. I didn’t actually get to pack anything, and forgot it.” She already thought the whole story was bullshit, so I might as well tell her the truth and only let her realize later all of it was true.

“Your sailing trip, you mean. Which was for three weeks, but you didn’t pack for it or tell anyone you were going, a month before exams.” She laughed; she probably thought I was a total lunatic now. “Fine. One second…” She was shuffling through some paperwork, I could hear, then she read it off to me.

“Thanks. Bank on seeing me in three weeks. I’m serious.”

“Okay…” She already sounded distracted again. We finished, and I pressed the disconnect button. I took off the little headset I’d found buried in the supply closet. I was about to stand up and stretch, when I felt something stiff; I still hadn’t gotten used to my new… proportions, down below. Remembering Bethany sucking me off, so lovingly and gently, was making my dick chafe inside my pants. The Experimenter had left a small wardrobe inside the yacht, on top of what I’d confiscated from the endless supplies in the lower level of the Vault – we didn’t call it that yet, I just thought of it as ‘the island’ – but even so, the bigger tool she’d granted me didn’t quite fit well into anything. It wasn’t very comfortable to go around with a burgeoning cock anymore, and it was practically screaming into my hormones to be sated.

Stuck on the boat out in the middle of the ocean, by myself, with internet access, my only option was to look up some porn. That was one of the few skills that I had perfected in my old life. Not even ten minutes later, I was kneeling at the ship’s bow, spurting my come into the sea – my thoughts awash with the sight of implant-inflated tits and hairless pussies, and the noise of what I now know is how a woman sounds when she’s badly faking an orgasm. My dick filled my fist in a very satisfying fashion, and even my pre-come was far more copious; it had spread all down my shaft and was like using Vaseline. It wasn’t as good as when I had come in Bethany’s mouth, or inside the Experimenter, but it was still leaps and bounds more pleasurable than before. She’d increased my overall libido, sure, but it was the stronger orgasms I now had that would definitely reinforce my desire and only make me want sex more and more.

Rather than calling Emily next, I called up John instead, my old roommate. He actually picked up for once, and seemed surprised to hear from me. Yes, he’d met Emily too. He remembered her from when I moved in. She was staying in some hotel nearby that I wrote down. No, she hadn’t accused him of any felonies. Oddly, he didn’t even ask what happened to me or why I wouldn’t be home for nearly three weeks; probably because he himself would disappear inexplicably for days or weeks sometimes, and I was too much of an introvert to really pry into his life that much. Had he been an archaeology major or something, I could have understood, but he was studying telecommunications. By definition, his field was all about not having to go somewhere else. I never figured that out, or come to think of it, anything else about John; one more unsolved mystery of the old world.

After that, I was sitting in front of the computer for a while. I felt a sense of restless energy. I needed to clear my head before I talked to Emily. For the first time in my life… I felt like exercising. It was strange, but all my muscles had this tenseness to them, not like being nervous – more like just having to get rid of their excess power. I had never really worked out before, except for that bullshit they put us through in high school; I had to actually go online and look up stuff like good routines, the right way to do a squat, the right and wrong ways to work out in general, what I needed to eat and what a catabolic period is, everything. Even so I ended up pulling muscles, falling over, bruising myself, and spending hours lying around feeling dim pain from some overstressed joint or another.

There wasn’t a weight set or anything on the yacht, though it was certainly well-furnished. I had to do bodyweight stuff for eighteen days, except for a few things which I actually used the ship’s small anchor for – but it was probably for the best that there weren’t any bench presses or anything like that around for me to get myself killed on. Even though the changes she had made in me were only starting to take effect, she hadn’t changed the fact that I was still an overall physically awkward and inept person. I needed time to get used to using my body, and back then I had no idea how much bigger and stronger I would really get. She’d mentioned that males of my species would be physically larger, and I could expect two more growth spurts – one starting in a few months, when the last few details of my change into the new species completed, and one in another ten years or so – but hadn’t shared anything more specific than that. I’d brought her research notes, but they basically said even she wasn’t sure what the exact outcome would be of the alterations she’d made to males. She hadn’t had time to let a few test subjects grow up and see. I hoped I wouldn’t be eleven feet tall or some crazy thing like that; she’d wanted me to keep a low profile, but if I ended up being gargantuan then that would be out.

I called Emily. I felt like putting a crash helmet on first; I knew she would have slapped me had I been standing there in front of her.

I heard her clear, feminine voice on the other end. “Um, hello?” I felt confused for a moment. Emily had caller ID. I palmed my forehead. Right, not calling from my own number.

“Em. It’s Ben.”

“BEN?” Her tone was abruptly both vicious and pleading.

Then followed a ninety-minute conversation, which was mostly me ineptly dodging her probing questions. She wanted to know if Bethany slipped me any drugs or otherwise coerced me into what happened… it was, of course, if anything, the other way around, but I just told her at the time that nothing like that occured and it was something “just happening” between two adults. I didn’t have any good answers for her about where I was, and she was convinced I’d had a nervous breakdown and was hiding out somewhere and just lying to people about this whole in-a-boat-on-the-ocean thing – but after ninety minutes, she finally seemed to relent on convincing me to give up the act. Had there been a camera onboard, I would have taken a shot of me on the open sea – but she knew I was at least handy with photo-editing software, so she probably wouldn’t buy that either.

“I’m staying here at the Marriott Marquis down the block from your place. I’m going to fucking stay here until you get your head back on and come home, and I will not leave until I see you and decide you are not insane anymore.”

I blew out a breath to my side. Her reaction wasn’t unexpected, but it still wasn’t super convenient either. I remembered something. “Doesn’t your next semester start soon?”

“It did start, the day before yesterday. I’m fucking missing the next semester of school because of your nutjob episode, Ben. My tuition is down the drain and everything. I knew you were going to snap sooner or later. You don’t spend your whole life locked up in your own house studying math and science and playing video games because you’re a stable and happy person. I should have come here a year or two ago and dragged you out into the fucking sun. Or I should have just gone to a local school so I could keep an eye on you and force you to have a social life so you wouldn’t go nuts. God damn it. You must have gotten Mom’s DNA. I hope I can bring you back to this planet before you end up like she did.” I winced. Even if everything she thought about me was true, surely that was going too far. I wasn’t like Mom. Emily sounded both furious and disgusted.

Our mother, Lydia, had been schizophrenic. That’s rare these days; look it up if you haven’t heard of it. She’d been fine for years, through her marriage with our father, up until I turned eight. Then whatever sleeping monster was lurking in the chemicals of her brain woke up, and she gradually lost touch with reality over the course of about a year and a half. Nothing Dad said could bring her back; everything we tried to tell her was just another attempt by the aliens to mislead her. When it reached its worst, she’d tried to hide us both in a shed on some farm miles outside town for a few weeks, to “keep you two safe from the Celestines”. We never figured out what the Celestines were exactly, the answer seemed to make less sense every time one of us asked. I hope they weren’t the Experimenters.

We were only locked up in the shed for about half a day before they found us, and the police took Mom away. From then on, I’d only seen her in the institution. The drugs they kept her on seemed to keep her on the ground, but never quite there either. She’d abruptly died in there the year before last, an allergic reaction to some experimental new medicine she signed up to try. As far as I was concerned, she died taking a risk to try and make herself better. Maybe if it had worked, she could have been let out and been a part of our lives again. Emily was always a lot less forgiving, like Mom had personally betrayed her.

Emily had harangued me for a few minutes more before she hung up. Had she been able to slam the receiver down, she would have, but I’d called her cell number. I tried repeatedly to assure her that I was okay and that her staying obstinate and not going back to New York wouldn’t, and in fact couldn’t, make me get home any faster. I was really starting to get pissed off with the Experimenter for not either teleporting me back home, or leaving me an airplane instead of a goddamn sailboat.

I spent another seventeen days on the yacht. There was no real place to do cardio, so I satisfied myself with using a rescue line as a jump rope. After the third day, some of my pubic hair began to fall out. I checked the copy of the Experimenter’s notes that I had brought, and sure enough, that was also on the list. Both genders had lost that little detail; she said it no longer served its evolutionary purpose and was now just a liability for lice and infections. By day nine, my cock was hairless, which to my enjoyment made me seem a little bigger even still. The rest of the time I wasn’t working out, eating, or sleeping, I was thinking and planning – mostly in circles, anxiety rearing its head again. Unfortunately, thinking is a skill I never really developed like I thought I would. I’d been a gamer all my life, but somehow I never managed to translate that into a truly strategic mindset. I’ve always had to rely on the girls to do the intellectual heavy lifting, while I’ve always felt more like the team mascot.

Well, I lied about ‘thinking and planning’ eating up all that much time. In truth, I stroked off more times in those seventeen days than I had in half a year prior. Once I’d gotten over the emotional whiplash of meeting 15226, making love to her and feeling this deep connection all of a sudden, then watching her leave Earth forever, my brain started to reassert itself – and to begin to sort and reassemble the thousands of raunchy, sweaty sex scenes she’d injected into my mind. She had spent two full and very interesting lifetimes as a human female, and aside from those two long stints, she apparently had also taken off for adventures around our planet for a few years at a time while her experiments ran. She honestly enjoyed running around as a human and particularly liked having sex as one, and it showed in the memories she’d put in my mind. I’m not saying it made me feel like being a woman – I was very attached to being masculine, especially after I met her – but having an endless supply of clear, personal memories of sex as a woman to just think back on at any time can really give a man an everlasting hardon. It felt like I was going to fill up the ocean with all the come I dumped into it.

I kept thinking of new things I wanted to try, of special ways I thought that I could become the perfect lover – the guy who really, honestly, truly knew What Women Want. Of course, it helped that I had a decidedly unfair advantage – at the time, though, I think I assumed I was much better at this than I really was. I laid out plans of how I was going to approach various cute girls I knew around the campus – like Nina upstairs, or Monica in my chem lab, or Amy, the strange but fun Asian girl I often ran into in my math courses. They each were smart, industrious, and interesting people, but I should be honest – at that point I was really thinking more that they were hot. My criteria weren’t as strict as they could have been then, and I wasn’t really thinking about how every woman I made love to was someone I better be prepared to live with for centuries.

God damn, if I had realized that before I docked the boat instead of just after, how history might have changed.

The boat approached the small marina in the bay outside Monterey in California. Once I was near enough to the coast, I’d set up the berth rental online easily enough. From there it was just a matter of telling the boat where the berth was, and pressing the big ‘dock’ button. I could have gone to sleep afterwards for all the danger I was in with the autopilot handling things, but I felt compelled to sit in the captain’s chair and act like I knew what to do if something went wrong. It wasn’t like there was anyone else on board to impress, but I did it anyway. It was a bustling Friday afternoon, and there were colorful yachts, catamarans, fishing boats, and even wakeboarders all around; the place was downright busy, actually. I intentionally chose what I thought would be an out-of-the-way place where few people would pay attention to my shiny new yacht and the associated impossibly large overnight fortune I’d gained along with it – but my luck struck out. The place was some kind of resort and everyone was out there having a good time.

I looked like an ass, I’m sure, fumbling out of the million-dollar boat and trying to figure out how to tie the thing to the dock without hurting myself or watching it drift away. I was about to go back inside and start looking up how to tie knots when I heard someone calling out to my left, out of sight.

“Hey, you need help there?” I turned. She was quite a sight.

Everyone, of course, knows what Nadine looks like now, though most would have a different association with her face than I do. Then and now, I can only see the most welcome sight a man could have laid eyes on after being alone at sea for interminable ages – a nubile young redhead, lightly freckled; her shiny curls were cut in short ringlets, and she was wearing only a light lavender spaghetti top, wide-brimmed hat, tight white shorts that hugged her ass and green flip-flops. She was very pale, and looking a little out of place in the bright California sunlight – and I could make out the hint of sunburn on her shoulders, thighs, and cleavage. I didn’t see anyone else around that she might have been here with.

“Um, I’m figuring it out bit by bit. I borrowed this thing for the afternoon, but it looks like I didn’t do all my homework.” I managed to force a sheepish look, trying to cover up the lie.

“Here.” She strode over, and I could have sworn I felt a pulse in my dick, the pole getting harder every step she took closer to me. The Experimenter had super-charged my sex drive, then gave me that oversized cock I was so eager to use – and then she’d ensured I would be stuck on the stupid yacht for weeks, with only my imagination for company. She could have been half again as heavy and nowhere near as cute, and I’d probably still be forcing myself to think of baseball to keep my rod from tearing open my shorts. Oh – no baseball lately… I guess my sons have some play on words they use about solving the quadratic equation in one’s head, but hell if I remember it right now. As it was, running into such a fine-looking woman right off the bat as soon as I reached the land was like a dream come true, and my thoughts were set upon how I could bed her immediately.

She bent down next to me, and her cleavage dangled pleasantly inside her top as she showed me some knot or other, that I completely failed to pay attention to. I smiled and nodded, unable to tear my eyes from those wonderful orbs. I guessed them at a D-cup, a handful.

The odd noise brought my conscious mind back into the drivers’ seat for a time. I looked up at her face, where she was snapping her fingers. I smiled before I belatedly realized what the gesture meant. She had a little disappointed frown. I winced internally; way to start off well, try to impress a girl by spending your first few minutes with her staring at her tits more than her face. So much for the Great Lover Benedict Stanton.

“Ready to pay attention now?” She gave a tight smile.

“I – I’m sorry. That was just completely crude of me. I can’t believe I – listen, is there any way I can turn this around and make it into a complement? I mean, you look fantastic, there is just nothing else to it, and I’m just a lone man who’s been a sea for a while.”

She sighed. “Listen, you aren’t the first and you won’t be the last. This is important if you don’t want this nice-looking boat to get wrecked the first time a big storm comes by here, so pay attention.” Her voice was a little scratchy, which made me wonder if she was a smoker.

She showed me the knot again. I managed to focus this time, and then tried it myself. It was surprisingly easy, simpler than tying a tie. She watched as I then went around the boat and tied it off completely, and she seemed satisfied. I’d passed at least one test so far.

“Benedict Stanton. But call me Ben.” I held out a hand toward her.

“Nadine O’Bryan.”

I shook her dainty hand gently. It was warm, and soft; even if she hung around this marina a lot, she clearly didn’t handle the heavy ropes here very often. “I’m glad at least one of us knows something about boats.”

“My step-dad owns this place. We occasionally come down here during the summer for my mother’s booty calls – I mean, their vacations together.” She smiled, making it obvious her ‘error’ had been anything but.

“Well, if there’s a place to spend some time together with a woman, this is it. The weather is gorgeous here.” I felt the breeze as it came over me; the sky was brilliant, the water was sparkling and full of colorful boats, people all around were having a great time.

She shrugged. “It gets old after a while.”

“Well.” I held out my hands. “What around here isn’t old for you, then?”

She raised an eyebrow. “Well… umm… there’s a this new theme bar a ways south of here where you have to pretend to be a pirate.”

“Seriously?” I’d been hoping for something a little more traditional, known-territory stuff so I’d have room to let my power work.

“Yup. They only opened three weeks ago. My mom and stepdad are too busy getting reacquainted, and I love my old mom too much to let her go without her alone time with her man. I’m stuck outside the house with no friends for a month.”

I felt quite invited by now. “Well. You did just save me from my own foolishness. Let’s go.”

I’m not going to give you all the play-by-play of our evening together. There were these cheap city cabs that would take you anywhere around town, and we hopped into one and headed straight there. She seemed into me, in a way that I was just completely unaccustomed to. With Bethany, the whole thing had been so out of the blue, and was really more something that happened to me; now, though, I was clearly expected to take the lead. The pirate bar was something else – and what was even crazier was the ‘pirate ale’ they served. I had no idea what to expect, and it tasted sort of like cheap beer, so I kept drinking and drinking, not realizing how strong it was. The Experimenter hadn’t given my body much in the way of alcohol immunity, despite the other enhancements, so I quickly found myself as out of control as any real pirate.

I don’t remember the second half of our little date. There was some kind of dance, I think, and something about a red motorcycle. My recollection does resume when we got out of the cab. She’d been all over me in the back seat, climbing into my lap and grinding herself against me in a way that left no room for interpretation. Those massive tits were right in front of my face, their sensuous weight covered only by a thin sheet of cotton. The cab driver was complaining to us about something, and he dropped us off at a small nearby hotel. I rented a room, a suite; chump change with my new fortune. I took her upstairs, keying the door open as she hung off me and kissed my neck and shoulders. She was pressing herself against me, practically humping my leg like she was in heat. In a sense, she was.

The room was like you can see in some of those old movies we kept in the Vault – a dingy, creaking tropical resort hotel that had seen better days. Paint that was once a light sea-green was peeling, the TV was the old cathode-ray kind, and the bathroom had fine, if tarnished, brass fittings over fake marble. The carpet was the tough, thin kind that’s still there in many of the ruins some of you may have toured. That stuff lasts for centuries. There were bare spots in the ceiling where old holes had been repaired, but they’d done a half-ass job. The room was dominated by a single king bed with a bedcover that at least looked clean in the room’s dim lighting. Hotels used to do that, use weak lighting intentionally to hide how dirty they were. There was a little wood-panel ceiling fan spinning above, and a vintage window-mounted air conditioner softly humming as we went inside.

I got her down onto the bed, settling her down for a moment – long enough to lean down over her and kiss her fully. With the door closed now, we finally had a private place to ourselves and could just let loose the passion that had been building all night. Despite our greed for each other’s bodies, we both just played for a time, kissing, making out, toying with each other’s secret places through our clothes. I had a little whiskey-dick at that point, and while she hadn’t pulled my rod out of my pants and exposed herself fully to its special pheromones, she was teasing it through the front of my jeans, and there was now a growing spot of soggy pre-come decorating the top of my fly and the bottom of my tee-shirt.

I pulled her top off easily, with her help, and she unsnapped her pink bra. She immediately pulled my head in between her tits. The sweaty, hot flesh pressed flat against my face on both sides. I could see nothing, but I guess she figured she would poke a little fun at me. I heard, muffled through her breasts near my ears: “Stare at them all you want now…”

I pressed forward, pushing her onto her back, letting the massive orbs roll to either side. I took one nipple into my mouth, sucking and nibbling on it while my hand toyed with the other until I felt both harden. Her breasts were also lightly freckled, like her face, and were very pale – looking only more so against my dark tone. The redness on her skin where her breasts met, the mark of spending too much time in the sun with a wide-necked shirt on, looked funny, but didn’t subtract from her at all. She pulled my head up and we kissed for a time, and then I felt her other hand wandering down below and finding me.

“God, yours is big…”

“Your tits are a sight, too, madam.”

She didn’t respond, instead just focusing on revealing me. I felt my length finally bounce free as she fumbled my pants loose, and her eyes widened as she stared at me. I knew its power, which had been at work on her since we met, was now at its peak. That I would orgasm inside her was inevitable now. She shimmied herself down toward the foot of the bed, positioning her head directly beneath my cock. I obliged her, rising up just long enough for her head to get into position and her mouth to open wide; then, with her hands guiding me, I sank my pole into her waiting mouth. I gasped with total satisfaction; finally, at long last, my cock was back in a woman’s mouth. I’d been longing for this for what seemed like ages while I was alone on the yacht with my enhanced libido.

In hindsight, she wasn’t that good. I felt specks of pain as her teeth scraped against me, and she ended up making me do all the work. I didn’t care; I needed this, had to fuck her mouth. My hips bounced up and down, simply enjoying myself, until I couldn’t take anymore. I needed more, to conquer her. I pulled her back upward, kissing her roughly for a few moments as I felt her legs spreading in anticipation of the inevitable. We both knew what came next, and the obvious wetness between her legs spoke to her readiness. As our kiss broke and our eyes met again, she bucked her hips slightly, looking down at my cock then back at me. She needed it almost as much as I did.

I was vaguely aware, of course, all this time, that my fucking her would change her forever. I was never not aware of it, let’s put it that way. But back then, as I told Dr. Lazar so succinctly, I was just a stupid kid. I didn’t really think things through. At the time, I just figured – hey – who would object to being forever young, having enhanced senses and strength, and to become the very first woman of the new human race? It completely failed to occur to me that I knew next to nothing about Nadine, who she was, what she cared about, what kind of decisions she’d made with her life. She was hot, and ready to fuck me as soon as I got off the boat – and that was all I needed to know right then.

Most of the girls have told me it wasn’t my fault, that the Experimenter made me this way and that I both require and deserve sex as often as possible. They say all the blame lays squarely on her, for what she did. There’s some logic to that, but it doesn’t help that they usually tell me this when they’re already stripping down and massaging my rod, preparing to take me inside themselves and trying to assuage any guilt that might distract me as I fuck them. They think I was simply taken by animal lust when I first made love to Nadine. I wish it was that simple. It wasn’t that I couldn’t help myself; it was that I just didn’t care.

I was too impatient. I rammed my cock inside her in one powerful thrust, making her quail with both shock and a little bit of agony. I’d forgotten how big I was. I felt her incredible tightness all around me, stretching her wide. I felt, for a moment, like I was ruining her for other men, and in a sense I was; she wouldn’t be able to have children with anyone but me by the time we finished. It was only once I was back inside her, my mind calming just enough to take control; it was like I suddenly broke the surface of the ocean of abstinence I’d been drowning in, and could think for a few moments. I began to remember how the Experimenter liked to be fucked by men, how badly it hurt when a man was too rough with her.

My caress instantly became loving and tender. I withdrew, mumbling some apology or another while she smiled at me through the mist of newly forming tears. I resolved to make it just as good for her as it already was for me. I rubbed my length up and down her slit, entering her with only my fat head, inch by inch, withdrawing occasionally then pushing back inside slowly. All the while, I showered her face, neck, ears, and tits with kisses, working them all around her as I assaulted her whole body. My cock entering her became almost as afterthought as I tried my best to find her erogenous spots, nibbling her earlobe, my tongue dancing with hers, biting her nipple ever so lightly. She was so light, so soft, so responsive. Those jug-like boobs below me were like big fleshy pillows of love, enough to rest my head and sleep on, and give me long, happy dreams of titty-fucking all night.

We both kissed again as my cock bottomed out inside her. I felt her hot pussy lips kissing the base of my dick, and I knew it was time to make this happen, this time for real. She was ready now, wanting me to let loose. I could feel her increased bounciness as she let her body buck against mine, trying to force me to fuck her. I gathered up my weight, sliding my knees up into a crouching position on all fours above her. Her legs were bent up above me, spread wide and accepting me completely. I pumped myself out and in fully, one stroke, then two, then many more. In only a few moments I’d settled into a powerful fucking rhythm, making full use of all that exercise I’d done on the boat. It was hard work right off the bat, and I was going to need that endurance. I could already feel the slick of our combined sweat where our bodies touched, making us both slippery. It didn’t matter; my animal was out now, pumping hard and letting my cock go wild with her body until I was satisfied.

She was devolving now into an animal herself, like me; her girly moans and ‘aahhs’ were becoming deeper, growling noises as she beckoned me to fuck her harder and harder. Her red curls bounced around her face, sliding about the pillow. The red of her sunburn was now hidden in the flush that darkened all of her skin, turning her whole face and upper body a pinkish color. I knew she wanted me to play with her clit somehow, and I did, letting one hand support my weight by her head while the other toyed with her. It made her shout with sudden glee as I found her, knowing exactly what she wanted; it was as natural as knowing what I wanted. I remembered being 15226 as both men and women played with that little nubbin on her countless times, and specifically what it took to make a woman explode with pleasure.

I didn’t want to waste time, unable to hold myself back either. I wanted to see this pretty little creature come. I pressed her hard, nibbling her tits occasionally as I frigged her clit. She wanted me to slow down, but I ignored it. Her hand even tried weakly to push me away, probably wanting to make it last, but even she seemed surprised when she came. I don’t think she expected to. Her reaction, to this day, I consider priceless. Orgasm seemed as unfamiliar to her as flying. Her face was contorted with both shock and pleasure, the flashes of it shooting out of her clit and up into her mind, blanking out her thoughts in waves just as she managed to collect herself enough to try and figure out what was going on.

It was enough to push me over. As she came down, I was exploding myself. I guess it was her safe time of the month – look in your biology texts, kids, on how women’s bodies in the old species worked – she made no effort to stop me as I came with a roar. Seed poured out of my erupting cock, coating her pussy with load after load of sticky white goo. I slammed my cock home a few more times as I reveled in the pleasure, the all-conquering sense of power that accompanies fucking a woman raw and coming inside her. I let my length rest a few more moments as I felt it subside, then withdrew my withering pole. Only once it was done did I feel the combined effect of a crazy drunken night on top of incredibly energetic sex pile atop me. I was utterly exhausted, and passed out next to her. Our bodies, still both slick with sweat, rested together as the cheap, rusty ceiling fan above us rotated, weakly moving cool air down over us. I dozed off, feeling satisfied for the first time in weeks.

She was gone when I woke up in the morning. Not even a note. I knew her last name, and knew where she hung out, but at the time I figured I’d give her space, write her a letter or something with my email address on it and come back later. What a Goddamn stupid fucking decision, abandoning her like that when her body was already being changed by the retrovirus. I’ll regret it to the day I die. I should have chased her down and spent more time with her even if it meant not getting back home for another week and making Emily mad enough to beat me within an inch of my life when I got home. Maybe then… fuck it. No matter how well the Experimenter made me, nobody can change the past. I had my head set on making my way back to Sacramento, thinking about which girls around campus I could bed now, and make into my de-facto wives.

I dragged myself out of the bed. The shower helped with my aches a little, enough that I could go for a brief run on the hotel’s single erratically malfunctioning treadmill for half an hour to clear my head and work the kinks out of my muscles. I took another shower afterward and felt ready for the day. A few minutes with the phonebook and I had a rental car being delivered. I checked out of the hotel quietly, the dimly angry middle-aged guy behind the desk giving me a cold stare and utterly fake smile. I recalled he’d been there the previous night when we checked in; he probably saw Nadine leave on her own well before me and figured I’d just been using the place for a night with a hooker. I had nothing to pack; only the keys to the boat and the clothes I had on. I hopped in the car, set the GPS to the hotel Emily was staying in, and set out.

I had a second thought before I reached the highway. There was a lot of sightseeing I’d wanted to do up and down the California coast, but had never had the time to do. It also would be easier to pass off my little adventure as some kind of last-minute vacation if I could produce recent photos of myself in some tourist spots, though it still wouldn’t make for a very great defense. A nine-hour drive became a three-day whirlwind tour until I finally pulled into Sacramento in the morning, 22 days after my meeting with the Experimenter.