The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Humanity, 2.0

Year 1, Day 22

It was a short flight, and then I had to get a cab again back into town. I thought long and hard about where to go first – to meet Bethany and get told how stupid I was, to meet Emily and get told how stupid I was, or to go back to my own place and do… not much.

I eventually made up my mind, and had the driver drop me off instead at the hotel Emily was staying at. She had been living here, missing school, just to make sure that I was okay, so I owed her that much at least. First order of business was to get her out of Obstinate Mode and back in law school. I hadn’t called her when I got in to shore or when I landed, figuring I’d just surprise her and hopefully press that tiny advantage into making her think I wasn’t insane. I hadn’t been in the hotel before, and it took me a moment to find the front desk.

“I’m looking for a guest here, Emily Stanton?”

The desk clerk, my age and probably also enrolled in school, looked up from her computer as I said it. She had the look of infinite patience that you only see on people trained well to talk politely to idiots all day. “I’m sorry, I can’t share guest information or room numbers, but…” Even while she said it, she had been typing something into her computer. She seemed to notice something on the screen and paused for a moment, then looked back up with a smile. “Sorry – What was your name?”

“I’m Ben Stanton.”

She nodded. “Can I see a photo ID?”

I prepared the half-ass color printed version the TSA had given me, along with the paperwork that assured the viewer it wasn’t bullshit. I guess if I had had a brain I would have stopped by my apartment first, grabbed my wallet, then come to the hotel. Oh well.

“Your wife left your name on the room as well, Mr. Stanton. I can issue you a key if you would like.”

“Uh, she’s my sister…. But great, I won’t call the room; I’ll just go on up.” Ten seconds later I had her room key and was on the way up.

I summoned a huge smile and puffed out my chest as I barged in suddenly. “Hellllo Emily!” I strode in.

The room was empty except for her opened bag, with a few things strewn around and the bed unmade. I frowned. There went my big surprise. She must have gone out for the day, I guess, or maybe she went to get something to eat. It was five in the afternoon. I let myself collapse onto the bed. I had slept on the plane some, and I wasn’t ready to sleep at all… then I remembered. The boat’s shower hadn’t been quite so great, more of a glorified faucet – and there had been no real washing machine for my four outfits on the boat either. I’d only even brought one outfit with me, which I was wearing. Anyone who got too close might think I was a bum; in hindsight, it was a wonder I didn’t get tossed out of the hotel.

I could go down the street back to my place and get changed and dressed, but I didn’t feel like doing all that work right then. I stripped down and put my clothes in the laundry bag, and called down to have the hotel pick it up and clean them. I jumped in the shower and finally felt real, hot water – not the lukewarm stuff the boat could produce – for the first time in weeks. It was refreshing, particularly on my overstressed muscles that I’d been working out constantly on the boat.

I toweled off and took a look at myself in the mirror. In many ways, I was just another guy; blackish wavy hair, brown eyes, dark-ish skin. Weeks on the boat had tanned me a shade or two darker, yet somehow I hadn’t burned; I had to probably credit the Experimenter, yet another ‘enhancement’ on the endless list of minor upgrades she’d made to us. After a few days on the boat I’d taken to going around with no shirt, or occasionally I would lie in the sun naked.

Part of that was to satisfy my new ego – back then, I still couldn’t get over having a bigger tool. What an idiot I was sometimes. I looked like a true surfer now, and I could tell I’d filled out my muscles some – not much, but the rest was to come. My hair was short, mainly due to the low maintenance involved, and I’d managed to stay clean-shaven on the yacht, but right then I considered whether I should grow my hair out into dreadlocks. I had the body and look to make it work now, I thought. I was about five foot nine at the time, and while I never considered myself handsome, I’ll let the girls be the judges on that. I wrapped the towel around my waist. Maybe I would order room service. I’d go back downstairs later and cover Emily’s room bill, I figured; I owed her that much. I opened the bathroom door, stepping back out into the room and thinking I would maybe watch some TV until my clothes were back.

Emily was right there, leaning against the opposite wall with her arms folded. She was glowering at me. I hadn’t heard her come in, but she might have heard me showering outside and kept quiet. I froze for a time, probably looking like a terrified animal caught in the headlights; all the great one-liners I’d been trying to think up to greet Emily with suddenly fled. I said nothing for a few seconds.

My sister had always been pretty; like me, she had straight brown hair and eyes, but her skin was a shade darker than mine. Her hair was down just below her shoulders, and tied back into a ponytail at the moment. She was about five feet and three inches, kept herself in good shape, and had delicate yet sharp features that had attracted a whole army of men in her life. At that moment, she was wearing just some jeans and a light, orange-colored blouse. She’d had many boyfriends through high school and early college, then something happened in her junior year of undergrad that I’d never gotten her to talk about. There’d not been a single one since then, so far as I knew.

“The desk girl said you showed up when I went by. You didn’t call me.”

“I did.”

“Three weeks ago!” Her small fist slammed against the wall beside her. “I meant when you got back into town, you stupid fuck!”

I grimaced, already worried that the hotel’s security might show up and try to break up some domestic dispute. I summoned my broad smile again. “I was going to surprise you. I’m not nuts, Em. I’m not Mom.”

“Oh. Really.” Her voice dripped with sarcasm. This wasn’t working.

“Em – just relax. There’s nothing to worry about. I’m here, I’m fine, I’m not in the institution or jail. Taking off like I did wasn’t my idea.”

“Whose was it, then? Your new doctor girlfriend’s?”

“That – forget about that. That was once. I don’t have some secret life you don’t know about. I’m still Ben, your shut-in loser brother. I just had a weird night, and then went on vacation at an odd time.”

“Right after getting out of the hospital!” She threw her arms up and stormed back into the room. I followed behind her a few feet. She turned back to me, looking me up and down. “And where are your fucking clothes!”

“The hotel is running them through the wash for me. There wasn’t a machine on my yacht. They were kind of rank.”

“On your yacht? You know what… forget it. I’m not even going to ask.” She sighed, and was quiet for a few moments. An eyebrow raised on her face as she looked back at me, seeming confused for a moment. “What’s with you? I expected you to look like hell. I’ve never seen you this… I don’t know. Healthy.”

“I said I was on the ocean. I got some sun, and was working out a lot.”

“You needed it.” She slowly walked up to me, and put an arm on my bare chest. I suddenly noticed all over again how small and delicate her hands were. “I was really worried about you. I couldn’t stop thinking about that time we got stuck in that shed. You aren’t allowed to go and do crazy or stupid stuff anymore, okay? Not after Mom lost it.”

I let out some inward sigh of relief. Emily’s fury seemed to be melting. “The shed? But we were together that whole time. I never went anywhere then.”

“Ben…” She closed her eyes and shook her head. “I guess you were too young… I was old enough then to see things a little more clearly. I knew Mom had snapped and she wasn’t coming back to the real world. I also realized before you did that something was fucked up about Dad. When we were stuck in that shed while Mom had her big episode, Ben… I swore I would be the one who took care of you, even if neither of those two psychos did.” Her hand stroked up and down my chest, touching me in a surprisingly intimate and loving way. It felt pretty good. It felt…

Oh hell. I froze. 16225 had said my power would work on any woman I was attracted to, provided she felt even a speck of that back toward me – and Emily was my first crush. I had always been a little attracted to her, but I’d gotten so used to just sitting on that knowledge that I didn’t even really think about it anymore. Emily slid toward me, pressing her head to my chest and bringing her hands together behind my back. She made a low purring sound as she hugged me tight, leaning the side of her face into the small of my neck; she began to rock from side to side, ignoring my wet skin. I could sense her happiness, yet this was far more affection than she had ever shown me before – and I could also sense something familiar happening with regard to my manhood. It was covered solely by the towel I wore.

I never finished the thought as Emily’s smallish nipples, now themselves erect, poked through her blouse. The water on my skin was soaking through her sweater, and soon I could see and feel the hard nubbins against my bare chest. My damn erection was rising fast, holding tightly to a young, beautiful female body like I was. The fact that it was my sister wasn’t going to stop what I felt. My mind raced. My erection was already too big to hide; in seconds it would be pressing out of the towel and against her body. Her fury had apparently already vanished, faster than I had ever known it to.

I couldn’t be sure; was my power affecting her, or had she just been that worried about me? I frowned. Worried enough to stiffen her nipples? My power had only affected Bethany when she’d seen my penis, but some logical voice in the back of my head butted in and explained that that didn’t make total sense. One couldn’t make a pheromone that only took effect when someone saw a specific part of your body, unless my (admittedly poor) understanding of these things was just totally off. It had to work more generally than that, by attracting women to me on a basic level, and only once they laid eyes on my cock would it be sealed.

I never came up with any kind of answer or plan. My mind was still fumbling for an excuse when she suddenly pulled her head back, and gave me a perplexed look. She pulled away and looked down. I felt my face redden; my dick was trying hard to push its way straight out of the towel, making a clearly visible tent. She looked up and me again, and suddenly snorted.

“Ben!” She gave a small giggle. “Is that wood? For me?”

“It is – um, sorry. I saw this girl on the way up here, and I was just thinking of her.” I lied, holding out both hands with a smile. “I’m a guy, what can you do?”

“You didn’t have that when I came in, though…” She raised an eyebrow at me as she led me into the room proper, sitting herself down on the edge of the bed as I leaned my ass against the small table nearby. This was a little uncomfortable; Emily and I never talked about our sex lives. In my case, it was due to my ‘sex life’ being (until recently) a lack thereof, and I never asked her about hers because I somehow always felt like I shouldn’t be so audacious. She’d never offered any information, so it had remained verboten. She looked down again at the tent pitching in the towel, peering at it for a few moments, then folded her arms.

“Did you get surgery or something? I saw you naked once or twice. You were always pretty, uh, medium before.”

“Grower, not a shower, like they say.” I held my breath. Maybe she would buy it.

“I mean I saw you hard, too, Ben. You were…” – she made an unmistakable gesture with one hand – “… a few times when you thought I wasn’t home.” She sighed as she said it, looking away with some memory of exasperation occupying her thoughts for a moment.

Wow. I’d never have expected Emily to leap so far past the boundary of what we had shared with each other in the past. “I didn’t get surgery. I just grew. Men do that.”

“I’m not stupid, Ben. That would have wrapped up years ago for you. What’s up with this thing?” She let her arms drop to her hips, looking deep into my eyes. I stood there, trying to keep my face still for a while as our eyes met. The stare just seemed to keep going; her eyes were mysterious pools. I wondered if she thought I really had gone nuts and was wearing a paper towel tube under there or something. Her expression suddenly softened. “Ben, umm…” She looked away suddenly. I could see the barest hint of red on her face, as if she just realized she’d said something she didn’t mean to. It stayed there, oddly, and I began to wonder if it was some other idea bouncing around behind those eyes.

“What?”

“I can’t believe I’m even asking this. I only had one drink while I was out.” She sighed, closed her eyes, then suddenly opened them again and stared right at me. “I’m only asking you this because you’re my brother.”

Now this was weird. “Em, don’t take all day, just ask.”

“All of my exes have been, well, medium… um, size. Or small. As small as you. Were. I mean as small as I apparently thought – you were. Before.” She gestured toward my equipment. Her hand came within a few inches of the tip, which was unashamedly forming the round peak of the tent. “I’ve seen big ones like that in porn. But I’ve never seen one like that in real life.”

“You’re asking – wow.” I paused. “Really?

“You owe me, okay? I’ve been holed up in this hotel room for three weeks now!” She didn’t sound furious anymore. I figured my power had to be affecting her; there was no way Emily would normally be talking about this with me. I didn’t want to ruin the mood and ask her about those ex-boyfriends, and why the parade of them had so abruptly stopped. I wondered; would the power affect her to the full extent?

My thoughts touched upon something else the Experimenter had mentioned to me, and it was all I could do to keep my eyes from bulging out as I thought it through. She’d clearly stated to me that she’d removed incest as a concern in the new kind of humans. The main reason had been that she could only make one male of the new species initially – me – so that meant that, down the line, the next generation – all of whom would be my children – would, of course, all be half-siblings. To allow the species to propagate, she had to add in some customized DNA that somehow eliminated the genetic issues caused by incest.

She’d also done it for some other reason, which I had forgotten at the moment – all I could think right then was that it meant that Emily can and would be affected by my power like any other female, and I, too, felt no real resistance inside myself to crossing that line with her. My eyes took another quick sweep of her body, and I imagined her naked, in the bed with me, wet with desire for her brother. My erection surged to genuine fullness this time, and I knew it wouldn’t lower itself until it had ravaged a wet pussy.

I shook my head. “Are you sure? I mean, you’re asking your brother to show you his dick. We’re not in grade school anymore, we can’t just say we were playing doctor.”

“Oh, shut up. Don’t tell anybody, okay? You’re just showing your sister an example. Let’s see it.”

“All right, but don’t complain to me when other men don’t compare.” I grinned. I thought for one more moment – thank God I’d begun to think at least a little by then – and decided that I wanted to do this with her, sister or not. It would change her, I already knew, but I wasn’t clear on the specifics at the time. I just wanted to be together with her, and never lose her, and I’ll be honest – I really just wanted to fuck her, too. She giggled, and I yanked off the towel with a flourish.

Her eyes went wide. It was the same expression Bethany had had when she saw my prick before. My cock stood straight out, bouncing a little as it was freed from the towel. I was ten inches long, and thick. Now was the moment of truth – would she simply nod and tell me to go home, or would it go further?

She stared at me for a few moments more, than got down on one knee and got up fairly close to me. I could hear her take a deep breath. Whatever pheromones I was producing, she just got a huge dose of them at point-blank range. If it would work at all, it certainly would now.

“God, it’s huge… I had no idea, Ben. Where were you hiding this monster all those years?” She continued to stare at it, not really hiding her excitement. I could see even under her loose blouse that her nipples were standing up. I flexed my dick again, making it pulse. She blinked, and seemingly without thinking, her hand went to my length. Just like that, grabbing her brother’s cock. She couldn’t actually get her fingers all the way around me, I remember; she knows I like when she tries, though, even now. “I’ve never seen one like this… even in porn.”

“It’s you making it that big, you know.” I smiled as she looked up at me, and she knew I was telling the truth this time. There had been a few cute girls I saw in the lobby before I came up, but it was definitely she who had made me hard.

“The truth comes out.” She gave me a big grin, which then vanished as she seemed to suddenly realize something. She shied back somewhat, but her hand didn’t leave my dick. “I’m sorry… you must think I’m sick. I just felt like I had to see it. You know, like something every girl wants to do before they die. I’m sure guys want to do the same with girls with big tits or something.”

“I like small boobs too, actually… like yours.” Before she could react, I took her head in my hands. “Besides, I have a story better than even that. I got my hot sister to play with my dick. Most men never have that.”

She blinked and looked up at me, her eyes wide like she just now realized what she was doing. “Oh my god. I’m sorry, Ben – um – I—“ Her hands came away, and she clasped them together in front of her mouth. “I’m such a sicko. I can’t believe I did that.” Still, she didn’t get up and move away.

“You’re not. And even if you are, we both are.” I guided her by the shoulders to the bed, where I sat down on its edge and pulled her toward me. I made her sit on my lap, the towel now forgotten on the floor. No longer wanting to hold back, I stroked my arms up and down her sides, over her clothes. She had kicked off her sneakers without really thinking. My hands drifted down to her ass, cupping and squeezing the taut muscles beneath. So much for my half-formed plan to make it with Nina first; here my sister was, right in front of me, like putty now. My cock raged at me; it wanted to be inside her. My fingers found the hem of her blouse. “Em… I’m going to take this off.”

“Okay… why, though…” It was almost like she was a bit drunk, but without any of the associated clumsiness or other side effects.

“Well, like you said. Guys want to see girls’ tits. Ante up.” She nodded, still acting a little out of it as the pheromones made her head swim, sealing incestuous desire within her thoughts. Together, we pulled her blouse off her. Beneath, she wore a simple cream-colored bra, cupping her smallish tits tightly.

My hands stroked her skin some more, and our eyes met. She leaned in toward me, and our foreheads touched. I smiled. “I’m going to take everything else off.”

“Then I’ll be naked.” It wasn’t a rejection, exactly, the way she said it; it was more like she was just making a statement. The power always made girls want the same thing, but I figured out later on that the specifics of how it affected their minds were unique to each individual.

“That’s right… like we both should be.” I unbuttoned her jeans, and soon she was down to only her underwear. She seemed quite concerned suddenly that she still had her socks on, and worked on taking them off as I came around behind her and found the clasp to her bra. I found the catch and undid it, letting it go slack. Her eyes met mine again as I slowly pulled it up and off her head, revealing the little cupcake tits that I had wanted to touch for ages – and their small chocolate-colored nipples. I let my hands slide up beneath them, taking one nipple in between my fingers in each hand. Her boobs weren’t big things like Nadine’s, but they were hers, and they felt great. She slowly stood up, turned, and then before I knew it our lips met, and we began to kiss in a way that brothers and sisters just didn’t in that day and age. My hands slid down to near her ass, finding the band of her panties – and together, we divested her of even those. She stood in front of me nude, and then seemed to realize she was naked; she looked at me and bit her lip.

Gone was the furious and overbearing elder sister of a few minutes ago. Now she looked vulnerable and quite smaller than me, and she had folded her arms over her small breasts – like she was afraid of me seeing them. I took her hands in mine, pulling her close and admiring her body. I realized I needed to put even more effort into working out if I was going to feel at all adequate next to such a beautiful woman. I pulled her arms behind my back, then let go and closed my own hands behind hers; it drew us together tightly, pressing my dick against her stomach and her breasts to my chest. She was so slender, and her skin so soft, that I didn’t want to let go. I kissed her on the head and ran my hands up and down her bare skin, teasing the sides of her small breasts. I sat down on the bed again, and pulled her close again and then sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. I could feel her quickening breath in my arms, and knew instantly that she had sensitive breasts. I could have sucked on those little tits all day if my cock wasn’t raging at me to fuck her. I also felt her trembling a little – and I remembered, she was one of those people who got cold much too easily.

“Are you cold?”

“Um, kind of.” She sounded a little sheepish, and still vulnerable – looking to me to take charge. So, I realized, as tough as she was, in bed she wanted the kind of man who would just be a man. That suited me fine.

I led her onto the bed and under the covers, and simply held her for a while. She had to be noticing my erection pressing against her – my pre-come was smearing against the skin of her lower body, leaving trails of gooey stuff all over her stomach. After a while, her passive attitude began to fall away, and she started to return my kisses and turned towards me in my grip. I’d never noticed how much more slender she was than me. I felt so powerful, so mighty, so dominant. My sister had seemed for so long to be the one who knew everything and always led the way – and even as we aged, and I became bigger than her, until then I’d always seen her as the big sister and it somehow made me overlook how short and feminine she was. Now here she was, naked in my arms and giving herself to me. I had already decided at that point that I wanted her to be changed. I rolled over so that she was under me, and planted my hands on either side of her head. She looked smaller and more submissive than ever now.

She’s probably blushing as you all read this; with other girls, she’s a powerhouse in bed and eats weaker lovers alive, and only I apparently affect her this way. She used to get mad at me all the time if I focused too much on her when I was doing more than one girl at once, because she didn’t like the other girls seeing her look as weak and vulnerable as she does under the power. Sorry, Em. You’ll forgive me, I know. Every time since that we’ve made love it’s been as tender and affectionate as that first time.

“Are you going to fuck me?” She said it quietly, while she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck.

“Do you really have to ask?” I smiled. “Yes. I’m going to fuck you.”

“I’m your sister, though…” There wasn’t a real objection in her voice.

“And I’m your brother… it changes nothing. I’m still going to fuck you.”

Her arms went up and around the back of my neck. “… Then just do it, and don’t stop, okay? Even if I tell you to.” She looked away again, biting her lip. “I love it that way.”

I bent down and kissed her, already following her instructions. Until we both came, nothing else she would say mattered now; she would become the object of my passion. I searched my thoughts, rifling through the endless memories of sex as a woman that the Experimenter had given me. As tempting as it was to engage in a half-hour of foreplay, I didn’t have that much self-control back then. All I could manage was to find one of her memories – of being fucked in this position by an experienced and tender man, and how he’d made her come with a gentle but powerful rhythm of thrusts while playing with her clit. With that in mind, and one hand under the sheets, I guided myself between her legs as she spread them.

At this point, the fact that my semen would change her into the new species was almost ancillary; I just wanted more than anything to make her mine, to do the forbidden and turn my sister into my lover. I wanted to explore this submissive side of her, to know her more deeply than I ever had, and to simply take her like this whenever I wished. I wanted our sibling relationship to turn into real love, consequences or not.

My head found her opening, and she gasped. Slowly, gently, I eased my cockhead within, staring every second at her changing expression as she was invaded. She was tight, tighter than the Experimenter had been; I knew I would have to take my time or it would hurt for her. Despite what she said, I didn’t want to take this submission thing so far that she would be in actual pain. I felt her legs wrap around my back and she drew me in, forcing my cock to penetrate her even when she wasn’t ready. I sensed a kind of desperation in her, a need to have me inside her whether or not it hurt. She grimaced and continued, my huge meat forcing her open and sliding into her deepest places.

She clung tightly to me after I bottomed out. I simply remained there, almost suspending her in the air as I remained on all fours with my cock buried inside her. Finally her grip loosened a little, and I shifted, bringing my legs up and spreading her even wider. My hands slid under her back, all to let me hold her easier so I could begin truly fucking her. My dick was harder and readier even than it had been when I was with any of the women I had had sex with up until then. This was special. She was my sister, and the first time we crossed into that forbidden place and made love in her hotel room is still as fresh in my mind as if it was yesterday. Nowadays, of course, it’s not really forbidden. Siblings fuck all the time, it’s viewed as a good way for kids to get a handle on their sexuality and feelings. Back then, though, that was a big no-no. You could actually go to jail for it, though under the circumstances we were in right then we were pretty unlikely to get caught.

Right around then, I remember thinking that maybe the effect of the pheromones was to make women submissive like this. Bethany had seemed to genuinely want me to come inside her mouth and the things she said had the same man-on-top feeling that Emily was giving me now; Bethany also hadn’t seemed concerned at all about her own pleasure. Maybe, I thought, the effect simply made women’s minds crumple and give in to anything I wanted.

I was only a few days away from finding out how incredibly wrong that was…

Affixing one hand to her waist and one over her head, I rocked my hips back and forth a little. She’d told me to simply fuck her as hard as I wanted and to disregard her own pleas, should they come. She wanted to simply be taken and fucked, for me to not control myself at all and use her body the way I wanted to – and I would do exactly that. My dick ached to be set loose, and I slid it out about halfway, then rammed it back in. She squealed, calling out my name softly as the pole forced her back open. I knew whatever pain she felt now would quickly become pleasure. I didn’t care if this whole episode was brought on my whatever artificial attraction the pheromones had put into her; if I had to, I would use the power on her again and again, just to feel this. I roughly kissed her, taking her head in one hand, and she sloppily tried to respond. I slid myself out and in a second time, then took on a steady pace. She groaned and remained still, letting me have my way with her.

Eventually she closed her eyes but stayed in the same position, her arms and legs wrapped around behind me. I wanted this to go on forever, but I knew my penis had other ideas. Already I could feel my balls boiling and I was trying my hardest to keep from exploding right there. I wanted to see her come; I couldn’t go this far – capture her fascination with my power, strip her nude, and fuck the hell out of her – and deny myself the sight of her losing her eternally reserved expression to pleasure. I wanted to see that calm face of hers fall off and look at the real, beautiful, passionate person below as she let the last of her defenses crumble.

Our relationship would never be the same, even if we never did this again; this kind of closeness, as I’m sure you all know, changes the way you see people. From now on, every time I saw her, the sight of her naked beneath me would flash before my eyes, moaning every time my dick thrust into her. I could see her small boobs giving tiny jiggles every time my waist slapped against her hips and ass; had it been possible to contort myself enough to suck on them again in that position I would have..

“Unh! Ben.. Ben! It’s too… unh!” She grimaced. “Slow down! It’s so rough thaaaaa—!” She trailed off with a moan as my finger teased her clit. I remembered what she’d told me, to not stop even if she said to. Her mouth was simply running on its own while her body made no effort to stop me. I instead increased my pace, pumping even harder.

As much as I loved the touch of her warm, soft skin against mine, and feeling out her every curve and crevice, I was having trouble paying attention to anything other than the silky wetness my cock was exploring. This new pole the Experimenter had equipped me with was also more sensitive, and I felt like I could make out every detail of her insides with it. The sense of her pulse beating in the flesh surrounding me, the tiny variations in texture inside that were unique to her, her heaving chest as her passion built, all of it I could feel through my penis. My balls kept brushing onto a wet, sticky spot on the sheets below where we met, and I knew it mostly wasn’t my pre-come. She was so hot that her girl-juice was pouring out of her, sliding down past her ass onto the bed. My thrusting became rapid, pulling almost all the way out then slamming back in. The headboard was smacking against the wall in front of me, probably pissing off the people in the neighboring room. If it was occupied at all, they never called the hotel to come up and make us stop. Emily called out my name a few more times, then her cries became unintelligible – she was moaning some gibberish in my ear as I railed her, probably meaningful but mumbled too low to make sense of.

I grabbed her hand and roughly forced her to touch herself, and after a few seconds her fingers began to circle her clit in a blur – masturbating hard once I’d helped her begin. My pole continued to piston in and out. I wanted her to come before I did, and as her cries became shorter, more rapid, and louder, I almost drooled in both lust and anticipation. Her back arched and her legs tightened behind me, and I felt her whole body tense in my arms. She loosened for an instant, then tightened again. I could barely thrust, her legs clamped me so tightly to her. Her face was the most wonderful part – her mouth was open in a silent cry, her eyes still closed, and she was making a face of incredible, agonizing pleasure. After the third pulse of her orgasm, she finally let her breath out, and the final few pulses were accompanied by long, rough moans as the last of her pleasure released itself into her.

She was still coming down as my own passion overflowed, and I couldn’t hold back anymore. Seeing her come was too much. I pumped hard a few more times, groaning louder with each thrust, and felt a familiar pleasure rushing up from the base of my dick, rapidly becoming intense. I gave a long, loud moan as my balls pumped and my cock began to spurt itself inside her. Somehow, neither of us talked about birth control; I knew, of course, from what the Experimenter had told me that, this time, there was no need to worry about pregnancy – but she wouldn’t have known that. She just let me blow my load inside her, and remember, the old species’ females couldn’t control their fertility. I might have done it anyway even if there’d been a risk she would get pregnant – once my rod had slid within her pussy, it felt inevitable that our bodies, thoughts, and feelings would merge for a while until my semen would spill out inside her.

I slowed down as my cock pumped away, savoring the intense pleasure of it. I thrust a few more times, weakly, and let my dick stop moving and rest inside her for a few moments. I opened my eyes, and she was staring up at me, studying my face as if she was just meeting someone special for the first time. Come to think of it, I felt the same way about her. Somewhere during this whole thing, she’d taken off the band holding her ponytail in place, and her hair was spread out under her head. I’d never seen my sister like this; gloriously nude, sweaty, messy, and glowing with post-coital bliss. We kissed again, and I withdrew, eventually coming down onto the bed at her side.

I belatedly remembered then that her body was now filled with the retrovirus the Experimenter had made me able to produce, and any time now it would begin to change her inside, altering her DNA forever to make her a member of the same species I’d been forcibly made the first of. The Experimenter had told me that this may or may not mean she would get sick, and the process could take a few days or weeks, all depending on vagaries of the girl herself, her health, and the environment around her. There was no rush, anyway. Emily cuddled up next to me. Neither of us spoke; there was no need to. There was a lot to talk about, of course – volumes – but it could all be done later. For now, both of us had just felt something we’d been longing for, and we simply wanted to enjoy our newfound closeness.

I didn’t sleep, but she took a short nap. I felt her breathing change as she nestled in the crook of my arm, her head against my chest. That patch was becoming very sweaty, and so was everywhere else we were touching, but I didn’t care. It was the hotel’s bed anyway, we didn’t have to wash the sheets. I brushed her hair away from her face, stroked her skin gently, and then simply looked out the window as I held her. She seemed utterly content, in a way I’d never seen her. She remained asleep for a little less than two hours, before she was awakened by the phone ringing.

It was the hotel, telling me my laundry was done. Interrupted by the mundane, she sat up as I spoke on the phone and arranged to have the stuff brought up. Her nipples weren’t hard anymore, but she didn’t try to cover her little breasts up again this time. I came up behind her, wrapping my arms around her stomach and pulling her back to my chest. My drifting hands cupped her breasts a few times. She looked out the window too.

“Ben… what did we just do? Was it just sex, or…” She didn’t sound alarmed or freaked out, just… wondering.

“I hope not.” I kissed her on the cheek from behind, with tender affection that showed her how I really felt. “We made love.”

“We did. It wasn’t just sex, was it?”

“Of course not.”

She curled up, still naked, pulling her legs in close to her body and hugging her arms around her knees. She looked sideways out the window. “How could we possibly make this work? What was I thinking? You’re my brother… I want to do it again, but we can’t.”

“Of course we can.” I shrugged. “Not in front of people, but that goes for everybody, pretty much.”

“I guess so. Still… what happened to me just then? I’m never like this. I always make men work for weeks before I as much as let them touch my leg. With you I just… spread my legs and practically wrote you an invitation. My own brother! Am I this kind of person? Am I some kind of slut inside?” She frowned at me. “I should be so fucking angry with you, but I just… can’t. It’s like it just slips away as soon as I try to think of it. God, what the hell is with me? Am I the one losing it?”

I didn’t share with her right then exactly how this all happened. I would wait until after the retrovirus had changed her. If I told her the truth then, she probably would have thought I was insane still. I was opening my mouth, taking a breath to give her some kind of reassurance that I hadn’t quite formulated yet – then the damn doorbell rang.

It was the hotel; a housekeeper, with my clothes – neatly pressed. I answered the door in my bathrobe, Emily nude but wrapped in a blanket and sitting on the bed as she looked out the window, lost in thought. I hung up the clothes and went back to her. We were both sweaty, and smelled of our bodies.

“I can’t believe myself…” She was still staring at the bright city. Afternoon was ending, and soon sunset would be rolling around.

“Em. Stop worrying, and just think about how good that was. You don’t have multiple personality disorder or something; you’re just trying something new.” She didn’t react, just frowning as she looked out the window. I sighed, and offered my hand to her. “We’re both a mess. Let’s take a shower.”

She looked up at me, then back out the window. She made a small noncommittal noise, then took my hand and doffed the blanket. I led her to the shower and turned it on, then left the robe on a hanger and we stepped in together. We didn’t have sex in there – that time, anyway – instead just enjoying the closeness and fun of washing each other’s bodies. It seemed to get her mind off whatever was eating at her, for a time.

I didn’t mention this to her until many years later, but I also had another reason I wanted to get in the shower with her – to test the power. The misty air and flowing water on our skin should have – I wasn’t 100% sure, though – suppressed my pheromone powers. I was using the logic that rain makes pollen allergy sufferers feel fine because it clears the air. If she freaked out in the shower and realized she just fucked her little brother, at least it would be when I was there, and I could turn off the water and let the power go to work again – instead of freaking out the moment she and I were separated for more than a few minutes.

I wasn’t sure how much of the effect just made her horny for me, and how much of it affected her more generally – she’d said she couldn’t get angry at me just then, and I wondered if the power worked more broadly than I thought. The Experimenter said that the power made girls trust me, but I was fairly sure that was only after the retrovirus had its way with their DNA. If she didn’t freak out, that meant either its effects were lasting, or maybe – I didn’t even want to entertain the thought too much for the entirely-too-interesting implications – she hadn’t actually needed that much help from the pheromones, and she’d wanted to do this with me even before then.

She didn’t lose it, and we still didn’t speak, just bathing one another. I’d never enjoyed this with a girl before; Kathleen had never been interested. She’d always done it in the dark with me; she’d mentioned how insecure she was about how she looked before, and while she was with me, she never got over it. Emily didn’t have that problem, and let me feast my eyes, run my hands and fingers, and explore her whole body, so long as she got to do the same with me. I was sure she had been with more men than I had women, I actually knew for a fact she had, but she showed the same overjoyed expression that I did – like she was seeing all of this for the first time. We stepped out and toweled off. The bathroom had a digital clock behind the mirror, and it read 9:12p.

“We should sit down and talk at some point, huh?”

“Yeah, sooner or later. Not like we’re either of us in a rush…” We were both effectively on vacation for the next few months, neither of us able to attend school this semester. Her debut into the world of criminal law would have to be delayed at least a few months, and I had no particular plans for my own time either. I pulled the big comfortable-looking chair in the corner up to the window along with its ottoman, and then I ordered room service for us after putting on my underwear and tossing my sister her own. She seemed to sense my intention, and let me sit down on the chair first and lie back until she slid down on top of me, both of us facing outward and looking at the bright city at night. Holding her to me, we talked for nearly an hour until the room service finally arrived.

She hadn’t had a boyfriend since Jerome because he died. I remembered Jerome, but I thought they had simply broken up. The two had been great together, and he was much more the type of guy I imagined her ending up with than myself. Tall, black, and handsome, he had loved the cold and winter sports. As I recalled, he’d looked into going for the Olympics for some kind of skiing, actually, but had decided to focus more on his studies than practice and only got as far as the tryouts. He was five years her senior, a junior defense attorney at some firm or another, and he’d intentionally spent more than the required amount of time as a public defender. He championed the wrongly accused and had an endless amount of things to say about the problems with the way society treated criminals… she’d fallen completely in love with him, and from what I knew, he was one of the guys I would say deserved as good a girl as my sister.

It hadn’t been some poetic end where he got shot by one of the criminals he was trying to defend, or anything like that. To her, it was much worse than that – in her mind, it was her fault. She’d known her car had problems, and had been driving it anyway. She asked him to go down to the store to pick up some ingredients for a meal she was going to cook for them at his place. His car was in the shop, and he took hers, but she’d been so excited with preparing the whole thing that she forgot to tell him the car’s electrical system had been acting up and to be careful. Just as he pulled onto the highway, it died, including the power steering. He’d been unable to turn fast enough and had careened into oncoming traffic. He’d died instantly, and so had another person, an unidentified older man driving a pickup truck. She’d remembered only ten minutes after the wreck happened to call his cell and tell him about the problem, and the phone had been answered by an EMT who had just pulled up. She told me that she felt like her life ended in that moment, and until today it had just been a boring epilogue she barely paid attention to.

She’d been devastated, and had shut herself in her apartment for days. Jerome’s family had never blamed her, and they kept trying to come by and bring her out, but she wouldn’t listen. She told me that she had been honestly ready to die and considered herself the worst person on the planet. She started cutting herself, but never quite got to the point of finishing the job. Like me, she’d woken up in a hospital, not remembering what happened – she’d cut herself too much and had passed out. Jerome’s brother had found her apartment key in Jerome’s house, and happened to be coming by to check in on her – and found her passed out in a puddle of dried blood.

She spent a few weeks in psychiatric care, and was finally released with prescriptions for benzos and any number of other ‘head-fuzzers’ as she called them. Eventually, she got back on her feet, enrolled in school again, and changed her major to pre-law. Going into Jerome’s field and continuing his work was how she was able to live with herself. The specter of Mom’s schizophrenia haunted her daily, and she always wondered if and when she would snap and start seeing the Celestines. When she heard the news about my own alleged bout with madness, taking off on a yacht randomly for several weeks, she immediately went into a near-panic and dropped everything.

I had never known any of this about Jerome. I simply held her the whole time she’d told me. She had never called after he died; she just hadn’t picked up when I called for a few weeks, but I had just guessed she was busy, and I had my own troubles that I was too distracted by to look into why she wasn’t answering. I could tell from her voice that she wasn’t torn up by this anymore, it was simply part of her life, but I knew why I’d always sensed something off about her ever since that time. Jerome had taken a part of her with him.

I felt no malice or possessiveness about it. I had barely known Jerome, and didn’t know if the reality of him matched up with the heroic image she’d built up in her head. From the sound of it, though, Jerome was the kind of guy you would think should be founding a new civilization, not me, some random almost-dropout horndog with no romantic history to speak of. But then, he probably would have been too strong for 15226; he would have fought hard to stay true to his one love, and not really served the Experimenter’s purpose in being the male that would change and impregnate a whole harem of women and jump-start a whole new civilization. Emily told me I was the first guy she’d been with since Jerome died; that until she was with me, here in this room, she’d wanted nothing less than to be with another in the endless parade of men who wanted her just for her body.

As for me, I added some things, and revealed a few things I had never told her – yes, I had peeped on her a few times when I was young, yes, she was my first crush, yes, I had been the one who had precipitated Dad’s meltdown and eventual imprisonment when I hid his cocaine stash. I had just found out the truth about him, and being a stupid kid, I thought doing that would help him turn himself around. Mostly, though, it was Emily who did the talking, at times just rambling and letting everything fall out, and at other times eloquently explaining every facet of parts of her life I never knew about.

The food arrived, and we were both starving. We let the guy deliver everything after we put on our robes, then sat down to eat. We were both too famished to make it a fine, conversational meal – it was more me and her both wolfing down everything while we sat across from each other on a cramped hotel-room formica table. I couldn’t have her come back to my place with me, at least not for the night – I wouldn’t be able to keep my hands off her, and for once John was home for a few days and was one of three people in the city who’d realize I was in there fucking my sister – but I was loaded with an exorbitant amount of money now, and we could spend as long as we wanted in the hotel. Much as I would have been okay to sit around in there indefinitely and cherish this newfound relationship, though, I did have plans. Dr. Lazar was expecting to see me sometime, and at some point I wanted to chase down that sexy blonde Nina.

We’d been watching a bit of TV, and Emily had been cuddled up next to me on the chair as I offered her something to drink. Her hand was against her forehead, and she was wincing.

“Em?”

“Gah, no, I just have the worst headache all of a sudden.” She waved me off.

Her forehead was hot to the touch. I called down and asked, and they said they would send someone with painkillers they had on hand right up. Some guy in a funny red suit showed up; I gave him a few bucks, and gave them to her. I knew, of course, what was happening. The retrovirus was at work. I hadn’t thought of her when I first began to run through a list of girls I’d like to fuck and change, but when I thought more about it, I was glad she was one of the first. I needed her. Emily would be at my side forever now.

I got her a glass of water and she took some of the pills. She seemed exhausted all of the sudden, and just wanted to rest. I waited until she was sound asleep, then got up and took a quick walk down to my apartment. John was in class right then, so I picked up my wallet and laptop, then left him a note thanking him for putting up with my pissed-off sister for a little while – and a check for my half of the rent for the last month and this one. I packed a small bag with some clothes and other stuff, and went back to the hotel. Emily was still on the snoozing away. I set up my laptop and checked my email again; no news to speak of.

I wanted to go out and get started, banging a whole panoply of sexy women, but the Experimenter had said the girls who underwent the change may or may not get as sick as I did before, and she couldn’t know exactly how long each would take – a few days to a few weeks, she said. Emily was in peak health, more so than I was, and she came from the same (mostly) defect-free genetic stock that I did; the Experimenter had also said that was a reason she had picked me. So my hope was that Emily would recover in a hurry.

She slept for fourteen hours. I’m surprised I didn’t go nuts, just sitting around her hotel room like that. When she woke up she was so hungry that she made a joke about gnawing my arm off that didn’t sound completely un-serious. The minibar had some snack stuff, and instead of waiting for room service we went down to the bar and took a small, private table in a corner, and ordered up some more appetizer-type stuff while they made us something more substantial.

“Feeling better?” I was only taking a few bites, instead leaving the bulk of the stuff to her. She seemed to have no qualms devouring both of our meals. I knew that the process would demand a lot of her metabolism while it happened, but even for me it hadn’t been this powerful – though, as the Experimenter said, aside from the changes to my semen and pheromones, I would take years to fully change into a hominus, whereas the girls I chose would be a few weeks at most. Lately the biologists think they’ve figured out why the Experimenter ended up doing things that way, but I only got two pages into the report; I admit, it was completely over my head.

“Mmph.” She didn’t stop munching on the quesadilla, and only ten seconds later or so did she pause. “I’m still kind of sick. I’ve never been this hungry either. This is weird…” She trailed off, then grabbed the next slice of quesadilla and kept going. I took another sip of my Long Island. To be honest, as hot as I found what we’d just done, I was worried right then. Had I known what Emily had been through before then, I might not have slept with her. In her mind, as far as she was concerned, she probably still thought of herself as Jerome’s girl. It was only the power the Experimenter gave me that broke her out of that, but I wondered if it was just temporary – basically, I wondered if the moment I turned my back, she would lose it and start thinking she’d not only killed her one true love, now she was sleeping with her little brother. I had no good answer, and could only resolve to keep a close eye on her. Not that that was hard. With this fresh view of her that I had, Emily was a goddamn beautiful woman. She still is.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” There were finally two clean plates in front of her, to my own half-finished salad. I wasn’t even taking my time either.

“Just looking.”

She smiled a little and gave me a light kick under the table. “Can’t believe I hooked up with my own brother.” She rolled her eyes.

“I didn’t expect to sleep with my sister either… but here we are. Can’t say I regret it.”

“You know…” She took a quick drink of her beer. “God, I can’t even imagine myself saying this, but I don’t think I do either. God knows I needed someone to just… grab me and fuck me until I was out of this funk I was in, and I’m glad it was you. It had been so long and I let myself get so twisted up… I feel, I don’t know, clear now. It’s even like colors are sharper, and I can see and hear better now. I can read the labels on those bottles on the wall there. Hennessy, Hennessy Black, Don Julio, Seagram’s…” I didn’t tell her that that had nothing to do with her improved mood. She kept listing off the labels on the bottles, like it was a game to her. She stopped halfway through. “I still feel a little dizzy though. Let’s take these back up to the room.”

I took her by the arm and walked her upstairs. As we passed the front desk, the girl I saw when I first came in was still there. She raised an eyebrow at me walking my sister to the elevators, arm in arm; I wished then that I hadn’t made a point of correcting her when she assumed Emily was my wife and not my sister. Fortunately, she didn’t do anything about it. Emily stumbled a little in the elevator and I had to carry her back into the room. She passed out again as soon as I let her down onto the bed. I lay down next to her and dozed off myself.