The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Humanity, 2.0

Year 1, Day 55

“So what, I’m a fucking alien now?”

Emily’s voice, grating with anger and indignation, pressed on me like a ton of concrete. She was back in big-sister mode, and despite her small frame, draped in an unbuttoned blouse with only her bra and panties on beneath, she was somehow staring down at me as I sat on the opposite bed to hers in her hotel room. She was slowly recovering from the sickness that I’d inflicted on her – not really a sickness per se, just the side effects of the retrovirus that changed her from human to hominus, my own, new kind of people. I was just now explaining that to her.

She wasn’t taking it well.

“No. You’re Emily. That hasn’t changed, and as far as I’m concerned it nev—“

“What AM I, Ben? What did you fucking do to me! I can see tiny little things, hear everything in this building, and I feel like I can punch a hole in the wall without even trying now! And this fucking body, whose is it? I remember being me, what being me feels like. This is not that. Am I, like, a clone? Of Emily? Or a cyborg robot android alien thing?” Her hand gripped the blanket tightly, turning her knuckles white. I could tell that under her fury was a raw terror. I’d planned to have this conversation at least a week from now, when her recovery was complete and she had had time to get used to her new state; unfortunately, I didn’t know exactly how she’d respond to the new capabilities her body had, and how strange they would seem to her. I’d been hoping her sickness would mask things long enough for a gentle introduction, and she’d be ready to believe me when I explained that yes, she was turning into a new kind of human engineered by my alien visitor, Experimenter 15226.

“You’re Emily! There’s only one of you, and I don’t know anything about any cyborgs. You are Emily, you are not someone else, you are you, I am Ben, and we are the same people as always, neither of us is crazy, there’s no Celestines or whatever Mom saw around, everything will be fine.”

“FINE?” Her voice when she got angry always hurt my ears. I hoped there wasn’t anyone too close to the room, or the hotel’s security might decide to visit. “FINE is when everything is normal, Ben! Fine is not when aliens come and fuck with your DNA and do God knows what else! Fine is when you wake up and you think, ‘I am still the same person I was when I went to sleep.’ This is not fine.

“I trusted her, for what that’s worth.” I shrugged. “Emily, think about everything you listed off to me. Is any of that bad? Aside from getting you sick for a few days – which is clearing up – do you feel less healthy, less smart, less anything?”

“Less ME!”

I groaned and hung my head low. I thought to myself; why hadn’t I just done this right away? Or rather, why hadn’t I just done it later? I could have just made up something stupid and dragged this out until she cornered me and demanded the truth. Maybe then she’d actually have bought it without me having to fight her so hard.

“And you didn’t tell me ANY of this before? You just decided to barge in, without calling, after disappearing for three weeks and making me worried sick – I dropped out of a semester of school for you, Ben! Then you use your magic bullshit cock powers to seduce – what, your own fucking sister, me – so you can turn me into another alien, Ben?” She hissed. “This is the plan? Your—“

“No!” I stood up, throwing my hands up. “There wasn’t a plan! There wasn’t even a plan about other girls! It just happened! When have you ever known me to have a plan!” I held out both hands. She regarded me silently. I kept going. “I completely fucking forgot I even had a crush when we were young, okay? I barely understand how this pheromone thing works, but once you started to react, all that happened – well, I realized something, Em.” I sighed. “I realized I didn’t want to go on for however many hundreds of years without you. I just… I’m sorry. If I had thought there was half a percent chance you’d have believed any of this before we—“ I stopped myself, not wanting to remind her right now.

She didn’t say anything, but seemed to give a withering glare to some point in the distance out the window. I used the time to think. It was maybe something I should do more often, I realized then. “Listen. Emily, if you never want to see me again, I’ll understand. I’ll cover your lost tuition. The Experimenter gave me some money before she left, so forget about even trying to tell me not to.”

She was silent for longer, and wouldn’t even look at me. I wondered if she ultimately believed all of it. I had no way of knowing just how odd this sensation her body was giving her really was. 15226 said that the girls would know something was very different about their bodies, but was it enough that they’d believe my insane story about aliens and turning into a new species?

Only one way to find out, I guessed. “Em, do you—“

“Leave.” She said it with a simple finality and wouldn’t even look at me. I looked at her more closely for a few moments, feeling the shock set in as I realized she wasn’t shouting in anger, or making a spur of the moment decision. She’d thought this through.

I felt crushed. I had offered, and even though I’d meant it, I had really intended my offer to leave if she asked to just show my sincerity. All that newfound confidence I’d built up since I met the Experimenter wilted in an instant. My belief in the plan, the whole mission, building a new civilization… none of it mattered, none of it was something I had much to do with it. Emily didn’t trust me, and if she didn’t, I didn’t feel like I could even trust myself.

I’d told her I would do it, though, and if I had any chance of changing her mind later, I knew I couldn’t break my word now. I hated it, but it was time to go. I dragged myself up out of the bed and nodded. “I love you, Em. And I meant everything. I’ll go now.“

“Oh, get over yourself.”

“You’re sure you’re okay? Call me the moment you feel worse, for any reason. Bethany might be awake by then and it’s safe to tell her—“

“Who’s Bethany?”

Holy shit. I froze in place. I had utterly blanked. How had I made such an idiot mistake?

“I don’t know a—“ She stopped. “Wait… Dr. Bethany Lazar was her name, wasn’t it. The doctor from that hospital trip when this all started. Ben, do you mean you – fucking hell, I already know.” She ticked off fingers on a hand. “You get home, bang your sister, then she gets sick while she turns into a mutant, and you’re just so goddamn tired of waiting for me to feel better that you look up your doctor girlfriend and stick it in her too.”

“No! It wasn’t—“

“Was she good, Ben? I hope she was good! Because I’m—“

“Emily! Stop this!”

“Get OUT, Ben, before I fucking kill you.” I’d never seen her like this. Her shouting rage had vanished and she was now all focused, icy fury. I felt a flash of fear run through me. She might well be able to do it, I thought; supposedly, the women I made love to would develop their hominus bodies far more quickly than I would. I didn’t remember exactly how much stronger than a human a hominus was at the time, but she didn’t either. For all I knew, what she intended as a simple slap might put me out cold, or even break my neck.

“She’s not my ex… and I’m sorry. Um, just get some rest, you might see this differently someday—“

“You’ll be lucky if I even fucking call you, Ben.”

“Whatever you do, don’t go to a normal doctor. You could ruin everything.” I hoped she wouldn’t cut me off entirely. I needed her.

She held up three fingers. “Three… two…”

I closed the door behind me and stood in the hallway, taking a deep breath. Hopefully the next conversation wouldn’t be as brutal. If there even was one… dread and depression began to creep back into my mind. I was already exhausted before I went in; the last two days had basically just been me hustling back and forth between Emily’s hotel room and Bethany’s house, looking in on both as the retrovirus changed them. Emily, as I’d somehow expected, was coping much better than Bethany. Bethany was almost twice my sister’s age, and my sister had the advantage of having very similar DNA to my own. Emily mostly slept and ate, and with Bethany functionally comatose except for waking up once a day or so to eat voraciously then pass out again, I was feeling a bit lonely. Neither of the two women had made for good company in their current state.

I had just gotten back to my apartment well after sunset. I crashed down onto the couch, letting out a long breath. I glanced over at my computer; the thing had once been my lifeline, about all I did during my free time, but now it was like that was all a thing of the past. I was really busy, and to be honest, aside from my tiredness at that moment, I was feeling better than I ever really had in my life. It wasn’t just the physical part, though having incredibly good health and fitness certainly helped. The sense of purpose the Experimenter had been trying to instill into me seemed to be taking some kind of hold, but only really in those introspective moments did I ever really think about it. It would be months – years, really – before I really began to believe in it. Knowing I hadn’t completely lost Emily and that I could – probably – bring her around in time helped keep me going.

Unfortunately, my current situation left me lacking some satisfaction. It felt crass and hollow to even be thinking about that right now, but my body still wanted to continue its mission even if my emotions had deserted the cause. After that long stupid yacht trip, I’d enjoyed sex exactly three times – and the changes the Experimenter had made to me had my body chemistry, by that point, demanding sex much more often than that. It wasn’t some uncontrollable monster – she hadn’t wanted to make me into an animal – but it was like this hunger always in the back of my head. Emily and Bethany were both unavailable, and while I was tempted to flick on the computer and relieve my discomfort in a way that had been all too common before I’d met 15226, it felt like a joke to do so now. I decided this would be a good opportunity to prove to myself I still had control of something, at least.

I shambled over to the fridge, grabbed a beer, and made myself something to eat. I don’t remember what. My bed was useless – oh yeah, I guess I never mentioned that. Turns out the little teleportation trick the Experimenter had used to take us to the Vault, well, ruined the bed frame. Not in any way that obviously proved it was an alien visitation, of course; that would be too easy. Somehow the structure of the bed was weaker, and as soon as I had tried to lie down that first night I got back to my apartment, the whole thing collapsed underneath me. I got poked in a few places by errant springs. I put band-aids on the resulting injuries, but even the deeper cuts were already healing. Sooner or later I’d have to get a new bed, but I was too busy with Emily and Bethany’s care to bother with all that right then. Instead, as I often had in the last few weeks, I just grabbed the blanket, tossed my clothes into the hamper, and laid myself out on the couch.

Probably a half-hour had gone by and I was almost, but not quite, asleep. I was in that sort of strange place between when I was suddenly awoken by the sound of the door opening. I heard a clear female voice – not Emily’s, or Bethany’s, or Nadine’s for that matter – calling out.

“Hello?”

I was still in a daze, and in my disoriented state, I was treated to the sight of a gorgeous blonde entering the apartment. Some vague sense of recognition lit up in my head, but I was too fogged up to put anything together. I had barely slept the last two days and had been a walking zombie for the last half-day, and after the beer, I was pretty out of it. She stepped inside, looking around gingerly, and then noticed me.

“Oh – um, are you Ben?”

I shook my head and sat up, forcing myself to wake up. “Yo…” I managed to croak out.

“Um – hi, I’m Nina. Do you remember me?”

“Ah. Hi. Nina.” I grinned widely, like an idiot. I remembered her, I just didn’t remember where I remembered her from. It seemed funnier at the time.

In my defense, any straight man looking at Nina for the first time would have a difficult time producing any other reaction than just a dim smile. Nina was – and still is – a stunning woman. She was about my height, or my height at the time anyway, at five feet and nine inches… tall for a girl. She had a svelte and athletic figure, accented by the jeans and boots she wore, and she had this long-sleeved green top and a deep blue sweater jacket on. The long coat really accented her big boobs, which swung just so as she bent down to look at me with concern out of those pale blue eyes of hers. She could have been a model just as easily as anything else she put her mind to. Her cute face, large blue eyes, and short, wild blonde hair were what really woke me up. Most girls looking like her would grow their hair out long, but Nina liked her hair up in this complicated-looking semi-curly thing she had going.

“John said he sent you a text…“—my hand was already fumbling for my phone—“… and I’m here to just pick up my telescope from his room. He had to leave town on short notice so he just gave me his keys and said to come pick it up whenever. Don’t mind me, go back to sleep.” She waved at me casually. My eyes just as casually followed her ass as it swept by, hidden by the accursed sweater jacket as she went into John’s room to pick up whatever it was. John never could hold onto girlfriends; I’d never known him to be without one for more than a month, but he also had never had one for more than a month so far.

“Uh, okay, let me help you.” I unsuccessfully tried to remove the blanket, then managed it on the second attempt.

I realized the room was draftier than I remembered. Belatedly, I recalled why as I looked down; I was naked under the covers, and Nina was staring wide-eyed at my half-erect package. I wanted to hit myself for how careless I was being about this entire thing; I hadn’t quite gotten comfortable with my new dimensions down there yet, and I had trouble sleeping in my underwear, and had taken to just not wearing them when I slept. Some idiot part of me thought I’d crashed in my clothes and had reported as such to my brain before I threw off the covers.

“Shit, sorry!” I pulled the blanket back over my body.

“Hmmmm?” She looked up at my face with this odd raised eyebrow. “Well, thank you for sharing, but don’t expect me to. Just stay there while I get my telescope. Don’t worry about helping, I’ve moved it around plenty of times by myself.” She gave a small wave as she vanished over into John’s room and I heard her shuffling around and moving something.

Some part of me wondered what kind of hot blonde owned a telescope; I pulled myself off the subject and tried to think about more important things. I was more than just attracted to this girl, and she’d gotten a direct view of my prick. Did the power just fail to work? The Experimenter had told me I couldn’t expect for it to work on every woman, and even if it did, she had to feel at least some spark of attraction to me in order for it to work. I entertained the thought for a time that she might be a lesbian, but then I realized that was awful egotistical of me to assume she was gay because she didn’t immediately jump on my cock.

I shrugged. Maybe she only liked men as white as she was, I thought, then I tried even harder to push that away; that was even more unkind of me to assume with only what I knew right then. It was the brutal truth of those days that a lot of people thought that way, though. It was a shame, especially in my case, because I couldn’t even fit in with any of the other ‘crowds’. Emily and I had always stood apart from just about every ethnicity out there, and with Mom in the institution and Dad in jail, we’d only fit in well with one another for years. Remembering that brought me back to the anxiety of what she would ultimately decide. I dragged myself up off the couch and into my room to put some clothes on at least, while I dwelled entirely too much on worst-case scenarios for how things with Emily would turn out. Each time I thought I’d found the worst possible outcome, I thought of some way it could turn out even more disastrously.

With only a small part of my mind in the moment, I picked out some random shirt and pants and yanked them over my body then went back out into the living room feeling like hell. I got out of my room just as she came out of John’s, with the big black thing slung over her shoulder and a bunch of wires and such all wrapped up. It wasn’t long, it was one of those shorter, wider telescopes they use in real astronomy, and it had some kind of computer or motor or both attached to it that I guess accounted for how long it took her to break the thing down. I wondered if it was just a hobby or if it was her major; it seemed like professional equipment, and a bit bulky. She was tall, but not big – her slender figure bent an odd way under its weight, and while she didn’t look pained or overloaded, it still looked awkward.

“Let me get that down to your car for you, at least.” I walked over, proferring it off her shoulder. She paused for a moment, looking away and vaguely smiling, but didn’t resist and let me heft it.

“Oh, fine. We don’t have to go far. Just keep your clothes on. No more surprises.”

I nodded, and followed her outside into the hallway. John and I rented a small condo in a complex outside town, rather than live in the campus dormitories; our complex’s hallways were open to the air, though rooms were on both sides of the hall. They were wide enough to drive a small car down, though you’d have to somehow get it up the stairs first. I followed at her side as we went over to the elevators.

“I didn’t even know John had this thing in his room. How long did he have it there?”

“About a week. He mentioned he had a roommate, but he said you were missing, actually.” She pressed the call button for the elevator.

“Oh, that.” I rolled my eyes. “Well, it wasn’t like that. I only went missing to everyone else. I knew where I was almost the whole time.” I tried to shrug, but with the thing on my shoulder, it was only half a gesture.

“Isn’t that the same thing?” The doors opened and we went in. She looked over at the panel and hit the button for the fourth floor. I eyed her oddly. The parking garage was on the terrace level, and my place was on the third. We were going up when we should be going down.

“Isn’t your car—“

“I live one floor up. That was why John borrowed it. He and I have a class together, and your horndog roommate couldn’t stop hitting on me. I think he thought he could use borrowing the thing as an excuse to get me over to you two’s place some time.”

“And?”

“And what?” She peered at me as the elevator opened to the fourth floor.

“Did it work?” I smiled.

“Not for him.” She smiled back, and gestured for me to follow her out onto her floor. “Maybe if he’d tried it when you were around it might have.”

“Is that so?” I pulled up alongside her. Maybe my power hadn’t completely failed. “You never know, I might be even more transparent than he is.”

“You’re worse, actually, but that just means I see through you easier. You and John aren’t that much alike, from where I’m standing.”

“Really? That fast, you see through me?” I stopped, switching the thing between shoulders as we stopped at her door. “What is it you see?”

“I see…” She turned to me after she fished for her keys. “…a man who just got dumped.”

Ouch. “Uh, not exactly… but close enough.”

“Did she say ‘let’s be friends’ first? Is that why it’s not exactly?” She opened her door, pushing it back and gesturing for me to go in.

“No, no, she didn’t… it’s more like ‘indefinite hiatus’?” I shrugged. “Where do you want this thing?”

“Set it up by my room door and I’ll mess with it later. Isn’t ‘indefinite hiatus’ what they say for cancelled TV shows that will never come back?”

I paused as I set the thing down. “You know, I didn’t think of that, but yeah… that might just about be right.”

“You worked really hard. I can see you broke a sweat.” It was obvious no such thing had occurred, but I played along. She was striding into her kitchen as I eyed her ass for a few moments. “Let me get you something to drink.” She tossedher jacket on the back of the couch as she went. The place wasn’t bad; the same floor plan as the place John and I had, but she was using the other bedroom as an office. She must be fairly well-off, I realized. The décor was more or less the same, except she had far more tasteful pictures and things lying around, and the place was cleaner… probably a lot cleaner. Even her bed was made up, which would have been a rare sight in John and I’s place. She fished around in her fridge for a few moments, and then held out a beer to me. It was a Yuengling – well, I guess they don’t make them anymore, but those were fairly pricey as the beers college kids drank went.

“This would just about hit the spot…” I twisted off the lid.

We talked for a little while. A little while became a long while, and before I knew it, it was midnight. By then we were side by side on her couch, and there were six empty beers on the coffee table. She was working on our seventh. Nina always has been able to drink any of us under the table… that much was just her getting started. It turned out she and I were a lot more similar than I would have guessed. Despite her very obviously feminine looks, Nina wasn’t especially girly; most of her interests – the sciences, history, astronomy, the internet and all of its associated subculture of the era, science fiction – were male-dominated at the time. It wasn’t common back then to run into hot blondes who loved talking about this stuff.

It was after a brief lull in conversation that she took another swig, put down her beer, and looked at me, chin in one hand, smiling. “So. Why’d she dump you?”

“Oh.” I peered into the empty beer bottle that had been sitting in my hand for the last half-hour. “Well, I kind of neglected to tell her something important. And she didn’t really dump me. She told me that she would decide in a few days.”

“She left you hanging?” Nina peered at me, then gave me a light kick on the leg. “She might just be working up the nerve to say what she already feels, you know. You must have really pissed her off.”

“Well, uh…” I shrugged. “She’s going through a lot of changes right now, so it’s not really her fault.”

“Aww…. Mr. Understanding.” She finished her beer in one swig. “Girls say they like that, but it’s bullshit, you know. They wouldn’t like men if they weren’t men. Show her you aren’t at the mercy of her every mood swing and she might start to cling to you.”

“Hmm… guess I should consider her feelings then, and be less considerate.” I shrugged. “And you?” I pointed at her with the empty bottle, then held it up to my eye like a telescope. “What does Astronomy Girl like in her men? The dumber the better?”

“I like…” She inched over toward me. My cock – which had been shifting between half-mast and stiffness all night as my attention shifted between the conversation and the woman I was having it with – decided to switch full-time to hardness. “… men who keep themselves interesting. Where’d you really disappear to, Ben?”

“Oh. I went sailing.” I shrugged.

“John didn’t just tell me you disappeared and leave it at that, you know. He was actually getting worried that he couldn’t reach you. Nobody could, he said. Your sister came by and gave him hell, drilled him for every little detail he might remember before you up and went missing. He was probably playing up his emotions about the whole thing to try and get me to give him a little quality time, but I could tell it wasn’t all fake.”

“I was having some quality time of my own, I guess. It wasn’t really planned. Someone showed up and made me an offer, and before I knew it we were halfway around the world.”

“This isn’t a Bond movie, Ben.” Those were spy movies. Well, I guess most of you wouldn’t have context for that either… forget it. She shrugged and went to get another beer. “If you were just on a drug binge, tell me, I don’t give a shit.”

“That would have been a lot easier to explain…” I raised an eyebrow as I stared into my beer bottle for a time. I finished it. “Forget it. I’m better off just telling everyone I went nuts for a few weeks, but I’m better now. My mom had schizophrenia, you know, and they say it’s at least partly genetic… I know what my sister was thinking happened. So yeah, I went crazy for three weeks at a bad time, and now I’m back, and I feel great.”

“You look great, compared to before. I saw you in the lobby every once in a while and you had always looked like you just rolled out of bed, even in the afternoon. I never would have thought you had some muscle to you. Or that you had such a big…” She stopped herself, pausing. “Fuck it. That you had such a big dick.”

“Oh. Uh, thanks.” I nodded, knowing the real thanks was due to an alien somewhere between here and Jupiter by now. “You look great too.”

“Of course I do.” She waved a hand. Nina and humility didn’t often come hand in hand, I later found, even if she was absolutely correct at that moment. “I’m serious, though. I’m not a slut, but I’ve seen more dicks than most junior-year girls, even counting the sorority bitches. I grew up with three brothers, two uncles, and a nephew my age. Men aren’t much of a mystery to me. And I have to admit, I still can’t get that peek from earlier out of my head. It’s weird.”

If she hadn’t been staring at my face, I would have had a maniacal grin. All night I’d been wondering if she was somehow just immune to my power. 15226 said I should expect to run into that at least once in a while.

“Don’t worry, I won’t be creeped out if you keep thinking of it.”

“Pfft.” She gave me a light kick, her bare foot smacking against my thigh. “Seriously, every other guy with a dick like that is just swimming in bullshit confidence and thinks they own the world. And here you are cooped up in your room playing video games all day.”

“Sounds like John had a lot to say about me.”

“Trying to make himself look good in comparison, probably… but forget that. So, you had a girlfriend before. How long were you together?”

“Barely a few weeks.” It was sort of true. She’d been half-conscious for most of that, and we only made love the once, but… close enough.

“Pfft. How many girls were you with before?”

“Two. Both didn’t last. I lost my confidence early on, and didn’t really pick it back up until, oh, a few weeks ago, I’d guess. So much for that.” I shrugged. “You? Should I expect a boyfriend to come in and get all pissed off at me?”

“Nah. I’ve got a lot of idiots who think I like them because I talked to them a few times. Nothing serious, though.”

There was another pause, this time a little more charged. I stared idly into the brown bottle as she seemed to consider me for a time. We’d put on some music a while ago – she had some indie band she liked, hell if I recall the name and I don’t think they ever made it into the Vault’s records – and I just let it play as I hoped for the best.

“Hey.”

“What?” I didn’t look at her, but felt my hopes rising.

Instead of a response, suddenly I felt the weight on the couch shift, and in a moment she was straddling me. I blinked, and looked up into her blue eyes, staring down at me with an odd smile above her generous boobs. One hand came out and ran through my hair.

“God, you’re like a puppy. A big, dumb, Rottweiler puppy that doesn’t know what it’s got.” She grinned, and her other hand went to my face. She was looking down at me then with this oddly angelic smile.

“Huh?”

“Don’t worry, I’m not nuts. I’ve been testing you this whole time, you know.”

I was too confused right then to have a good response, but I didn’t object to having a blonde with a fantastic body all over me. “Okay… did I pass?”

“Kind of. You aren’t the boyfriend I’m looking for, Ben.”

“Oh.” I smiled up, but I felt my hopes crushed again. Emily, and now this girl too? Could I just not get a break?

“I see that. Don’t let that happen again.”

“What?”

“Don’t let other people’s judgments of you affect you so much.” She sighed. “You’re good material, Ben, but you need work before you’ll be a good boyfriend to anyone. You’re as good as I’m going to find, though, at least in this town… and everyone needs a project.”

“Uh, okay. So do I study and come back for a quiz or what?”

She sighed again, rolling her eyes. “Ben, I’m making you my boyfriend. Not today, but I’m going to teach you everything you need to be my man. You want your chance to be a confident, strong man, who knows how to use his body and mind around a woman? This is your ticket, being slapped in your face, big guy.” Her hips began to rub against me in a motion I was quickly coming to realize was unmistakable.

It was vaguely insulting, I realized, for her to just so immediately assume that I would leap at the chance to be with her. I mean, yes, she was basically right – not just because she was gorgeous, but she was smart, knew her way around people, knew her way around the world, apparently had some money – but she didn’t have to just rub it in. I wondered if this was just some roundabout way for her to stroke her own ego.

A few seconds of thought as she bent down and leaned into my face to kiss me wiped out my hesitation. She was right; I’d spent too much of my life huddled into my little corner to catch up quickly. If she was willing to be both a teacher and a lover, well, she was exactly what I needed.

And, of course, I realized, she would make a good hominus. She didn’t seem irresponsible, or amoral, or any of the other bad things I was coming to realize were probably red flags before I chose to make a girl practically immortal. And in all those centuries, maybe I’d have time to catch up to her. Or even pass her. I grinned as she closed her eyes to kiss me. On top or not, ego or not, it was she who was falling under my power – even if she didn’t realize it.

Her hand was reaching backwards and fumbling at my zipper. I gave her a little help, and soon she slid down to the base of the couch and pulled against my pants, exposing my stiff cock. She gasped as she saw it, the pheromones of the thing seeping into her mind and strengthening its effect on her. Until I was satisfied, she wouldn’t stop. Neither would I, I realized. One hand gently reached out and took my length into her grip, her fingers barely closing around it, then the other went to my balls. It seemed almost totally natural when she closed her eyes, her mouth opened, and her body moved up just a little to raise her head above my extended length. I let out a long breath as my cockhead slipped past her lips and she began to suck me.

She was a little messy, and took things very slowly. I got my first taste of a girl using a little of her teeth during a blowjob, which I didn’t really like. Her hand continued jacking me as she licked at my balls, then up and down the sides of my shaft, her mouth returning to bobbing over the head not long after – she never let my cock go, always having some kind of stroking motion on it.

I groaned. It wasn’t the loving, tender treatment Emily had given me a few weeks ago, but it was very skillful and felt amazing. I felt my hips thrusting upward slightly, pumping my cock in and out of her mouth to try to speed things along. She let me do it – for a while. Suddenly, when I felt the first sparks of something starting inside, she let me off with a popping sound. I groaned again, wanting more, but her grip tightened as she looked up at me, smiling. She rose, climbing up against me, straddling my hips a second time.

Coming up, she cupped two hands beneath her breasts. Sensing an invitation, I let my hands join hers, and we played with her boobs under her shirt for a few moments. She reached up, crossing her arms, and with a long pull, tugged her shirt off, tossing it to the side. She walked me through unsnapping her black bra – I felt like an idiot high-school kid the whole time, but she didn’t put any judgment in it. Her boobs hung free, large and pleasant with reddish nipples over them. She pointed at each, instructing me to give them a kiss. She pulled my head against her chest, letting me feel her heartbeat, then told me to suck at her breasts, to ‘show her what she was starting with’. I paused for a moment, searching my mind, or more specifically, 15226’s. I recalled what she liked, I recalled the sensations a woman felt as her breasts were suckled – by men or by other women. I bent forward and didn’t hold back, applying everything I knew. I took one completely in my mouth, bit my teeth down lightly on the stubby nipple, mauling it with my tongue and squeezing her other boob with my hand.

I kept playing with her nipples for a time, enjoying her heavy breath against my face and sensing her increasing heartbeat. The light, quiet moaning sounds she made started off sounding a little like a porno, but as time went on, they became somehow more genuine, more on-the-spot and uncomposed. At some point, the whole pretense of this being some kind of lesson began to fade for a while, and she simply was a woman having a man show his love to her tits.

I felt her hand on my head pushing me back downward. She stood, and held one hand down to me, pulling me up, then she pulled my shirt. I helped her take it off, then let my pants drop to the floor. She looked me up and down, nodding and biting her lip, then bending in to kiss me. Our lips met, then our tongues, and I felt her breasts pressing more and more tightly to my chest. Suddenly she was turning around, pressing her naked back to my chest, folding her arms over her boobs, and whispering to me to take her pants off. She wanted me to do all of her undressing for her. I unbuttoned her jeans, which were much tighter than any I had – it took honest work to get them off – and she was left standing in only black panties. She said to take them off too, and I did so gently, as I kissed her. I knew 15226 liked it that way, a man starting off gentle and loving, then slowly treating her more and more the way he wanted to, eventually just conquering her. Her pussy wasn’t bald; she had this little strip of blonde hair above it, neat and pretty.

She walked me into her bedroom, and pulled me onto the bed. We hadn’t spoken in more than whispers in more than half an hour, but it seemed better that way. She asked if I had any condoms; nope. Neither did she, she said. She shrugged, and said that didn’t mean we had to call off the lesson, we just had to be creative. She flipped over onto her back, widely spreading her legs, then with two fingers spreading her pussy in a totally shameless display.

“Come on, Ben. You can’t be afraid to touch it if you’re going to do this.”

“I was never—“ I shook my head. “Let me show you how scared I am of pussy.”

She rolled her eyes, but soon gasped as I let myself fall forward and I attacked her. I got my first actual taste of pussy then. It was strange, and seemed completely natural, so much that I only realized a few minutes in that it was my first time doing it; the memories 15226 had imbued me with were mixed up in my head with my own a little, to where I recalled eating women out a number of times. I pushed her legs back and up toward her head – she was flexible, fortunately, and went to town, licking, sucking, nibbling and playing, using everything I knew on her clit and folds.

I soon had her whole body in a thin sheen of sweat. At some point, she or I had cut the lights in the room off, leaving only the small bedside lamp to light the room; she looked even more gorgeous in the dim room, primly decorated like this was someone’s high-class condo and not a random off-campus college coed’s apartment. She took my head in both her hands and held on for her life – good thing I had very short hair – as I brought her closer and closer. I had two fingers buried in her by then, working in and out fast.

With a low groan, I finally made her come. It was difficult to tell – she never telegraphed her orgasms, like so many of the other girls. She wasn’t – isn’t – a loud lover, just calm and collected even in bed. Her whole body went tense and I could see, out of the corner of my eye, her toes curling above her head as she mashed my face and tongue against her clit. My erection was painfully stiff, and swinging heavily down toward the bed; below the tip of my cock was a wet spot on the sheets where pre-come was dripping off of me. As she finally released my head and let herself relax, just catching her breath and looking up at me with barely open eyes, I saw another dab of it drip off my cockhead in a languid, gooey motion. I straightened myself up, letting my member point straight out in front of me, my desire utterly apparent.

“I’m… gonna… keep you…” Nina grinned, talking between long breaths as she flattened herself onto her back.

“You sure? I’m on the rebound and everything. What if I go back to her?” I shrugged – not that I had any intention of giving her up. Nina was already amazing, and I didn’t want to let her go for a second. Not only was she charming, smart, fun, and interesting to talk to, and shared some of my interests, she was also fucking beautiful, and energetic and enthusiastic in bed. In a way, I consider finding her to be a stroke of luck only rivaled by being the guy chosen by the Experimenter.

“I’ll figure something out. I always eventually get what I want.” She licked her lips, sitting up and taking my cock in a hand. “Oh, hmm. What if I put out first?”

I raised an eyebrow. “You asked about condoms earlier, so I thought—“

“Forget about that.” She flipped herself over, coming up onto all fours. “That was before you made me come so hard. You’re going to fuck me…”—she wiggled her ass in front of me, in a clear invitation – “… and I’m on the pill, so give it to me, Ben. Come on, champ, claim the prize.” She was more insistent now, looking impatient.

“Well…” I took her hips in my hands, laying my cock in between her ass cheeks for a moment, sawing it up and down. I tested her pussy with one finger, finding her still more than wet enough. “… much obliged.”

With a gentle thrust, I pushed the first few inches of my cock into her pussy. She opened her mouth wide, stiffening for a few moments in a silent wail as I stopped for a moment. I let her get used to me, drawing out and inch then pushing back in a few times over the next thirty seconds or so as she continued to moan.

“Oh my god… what’s with me…”

“I don’t know, but don’t change your mind now… I don’t think I can stop, this is too fucking good…” I let the words fall out as I simply reveled in her pussy. She was a perfect fit; tight enough to be fun, stretchy enough to fit me, hot enough to tease me to the edge of orgasm just as soon as I entered.

“I never let men fuck my pussy bareback… sure as hell not on the first date…” She had turned her head, looking up at me sideways as she flattened the other cheek against the bed. Her hair was splayed out all around her wildly. “I must… really want to keep you… God, I love that cock! Nnnnnnnggh!” She thrust her hips back against me, signaling me to push my way in further. It wasn’t long until I was buried in her, and began thrusting in and out. I loved the way her tits jiggled under her as my hips slapped her ass.

“I bet I want to keep you even more…” I grinned to myself, seeing her eyes closed already as she lost herself in pleasure. She had no idea, of course, what this would do to her… Emily would be mad that I wasn’t telling her up front, but how realistic was that? Who, aside from someone in Bethany’s situation, wouldn’t think I was nuts? No, this was the only way. Find great girls, make the change to them, and hope for the best. I still felt like I was feeling my way around in the dark with this mission thing, but Nina was the first time I felt like I made the right call. She and I clicked together right away, and had we really met and done this before the Experimenter had her way with me, I would already secretly be planning to marry her.

I felt the rush of come overwhelming me. My balls pumped hard, and the mission had another success. I coated the inside of her pussy with a load of retrovirus-infused come, sealing her transformation. I hoped she wouldn’t be bedridden like the other two girls, or I’d be right back to square one, without anyone to satisfy this increasingly strong urge that I was feeling to fuck and fuck and fuck. Emily was madder than hell and I knew it would be a long time – if, possibly, ever – before she would talk to me again.

I know a lot of you, the younger crowd anyway, are rolling your eyes and thinking Emily was being a greedy little bitch. Think nothing of the sort about my lovely sister. You weren’t there in the old days; pair-bonding meant a lot then. We still have it now, but it means something else, more often between two or three women in a group. Back then, it was all about one man and one woman sticking together and not making love to anyone but each other. A guy sleeping around wasn’t the norm then, and Emily felt more than a little betrayed. She can probably explain her feelings better than I can, but I realize that I mistreated her. Not because I slept around – I can’t apologize for that, I am what the Experimenter made me, and the mission wasn’t going to complete itself – but I can apologize for how I went about it with her. Well, I actually have already, a few hundred years ago, and that’s the past. But I’ll take the opportunity again, in this quite public volume, to say it again – Emily, I’m sorry.

Anyway – we had just about collapsed together right then. She was dozing off, and I wasn’t far behind. It was late, and we woke up some hours later, feeling great – she did too, oddly enough. I kept expecting her to rush into the toilet and throw up, like Bethany did, but she seemed better than ever.

15226 did say I could expect a wide range of reactions with the retrovirus’ symptoms… maybe, I thought, she would be asymptomatic. Or maybe it would be as bad as Bethany’s, but would hit her later. I furrowed my brow worrying about it in the morning, with her cuddled up next to me. By the time she woke up, I had decided to stick around her as much as possible; from the look of things, she was taking this whole boyfriend-makeover thing seriously, so it wouldn’t be difficult.

We woke up, and had breakfast. She seemed happy the whole time, and not regretting things as I’d feared she would. She had morning classes, and I didn’t, so when she went out for the day, I took the time instead to visit Bethany’s place and look in on her.

She was doing better overall, I guessed; she responded with a noncommittal groan as I called out to her when I walked into her house. It sounded like she didn’t want to get out of bed, but not like someone who was very sick, just someone very tired.

“You want anything, B?”

“Nnnnnnn….. oh no….” Her voice was loud and raspy, but intelligible through the door. “I’m ok… can feed myself now… how is Emily?”

“Oh, uh, she’s feeling great.” I went into the kitchen, replenishing things with the stuff I’d grabbed in the store on the way there. No need to burden Bethany with the whole situation between Emily and I right then. “You just worry about yourself now. How is it?”

“Fine… I’m fine… going to sleep now… night.”

I went into her room quietly; she was already sound asleep. I tucked her covers over her. In hindsight, I should have looked closer at her face right then; it would have saved me a lot of headache later. I was too wrapped up in my own thoughts, particularly about Nina and also Emily, to really pay attention to the here and now.

I left her place and went back to mine, then met Nina again when she returned from class. We spent the afternoon together, and went out to some bookstores. She seemed utterly healthy the whole time, which I welcomed but was still a little confused about. We saw a movie, then went back to her place, and after less than an hour we were naked all over again, repeating the previous night’s events. She rode me this time, straddling my cock and impaling herself on it. It took longer, but we both came, as I diddled her clit with my thumb. Another retrovirus-charged load of semen was deposited inside her, but it was already at work on her genes. For whatever reason, she just never displayed any symptoms, and felt utterly fine in the few weeks it took her to transform.

It was several days before I needed to go back to Bethany’s, and Nina and I were completely wrapped up in each other that I wasn’t going by daily. We had sex two or sometimes three times daily; she was insatiable, and so was I. John seemed congratulatory when he found out, but I could tell it tore him up to see me banging the girl he’d been chasing for a while. He never put another move on her, though… John did have class.

It was about six days after I met Nina that I got a call on my cell from Bethany.

“Bethany?” I answered the phone casually. “How are you feeling?”

A furious voice screeched over the phone. “What the HELL did you do to me!”