The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE HUMILIATION OF JANE—PART 10

BY: DW LUST

THE MISTRESS AND THE TRAMP

Jane shows up at Miss Thompson’s house right on time. Jane had wore a new outfit that was sent to her by Miss Thompson. It included a choker, a vinyl playsuit with three ring tethers. Jane’s breasts were wide open. Jane also wore garters that held up a pair of fishnet stockings. Her feet were in a pair of over-the-thigh, stay up vinyl boots, made of nylon/spandex, with three inch heels. Jane rang the doorbell and was welcomed in by Miss Collins, dressed simply in a white teddy and matching stockings. “Hi slave, how are you today?” asks Miss Collins as she pulls Jane in, pushes her against the wall and shoves her mouth into Jane’s mouth. Jane responds back and soon their tongues are twisting inside their mouths. Miss Collins slides a finger inside Jane’s box and soon is finger-fucking Jane fast while they french kiss.

“Slave Angela, bring in the newest slut,” calls Miss Thompson.

Angela reluctantly stops fucking Jane and drags Jane into the livingroom. Jane’s mouth drops. The livingroom is full of many things she has never seen before, including chains on the wall. She also sees Miss Thompson dressed in a black, leather, one piece catsuit. Her breasts were covered, but her box was clearly visible.

“On your knees slave Jane,” demands Miss Thompson. Jane obeys and waits further instructions. “Now tonight is your initiation as my slave. You will refer to be as mistress, understand.”

“Yes,” replies a scared Jane.

“Yes what,” bellows Miss Thompson.

“Yes, mistress,” replies Jane.

“Better slut,” says Miss Thompson. Now crawl on your knees to my feet and lick my boot clean. Jane obeys and slowly crawls over to her mistress. Soon Jane is licking Miss Thompson’s boots. “Slave Angela. Get under slave Jane and get were pussy ready.”

“Yes mistress,” replies Miss Collins as she slides her head between Jane’s legs and slowly starts licking Jane’s clit.

Jane switches boots and continues to clean her mistresses’ boots. Miss Thompson, zips down her boots and pulls off each boot. Now slave Jane, suck each one of my toes. Suck each like you would suck a cock.” Jane obeys and is slowly moving her mouth up and down on each of her mistresses’ toes. Miss Thompson moans “You are pleasing your mistress slave Jane.”

Jane moans as Miss Collins slides a finger in her pussy. Jane finishes sucking the last of her mistresses toes and hears her mistress say “Slave Angela, get Slave Jane up on the rack.”

Jane looks worried as Angela pulls her up, leads her to the wall and buckles her hands and legs to the wall. Jane is now on the wall hands above her heads and legs spread wide. Miss Thompson walks over to her newest slave and slides her tongue up Jane’s body. She then says “Watch as slave Angela pleasures her mistress. You will get hornier every minute while you watch this, but won’t be able to cum until I tell you to.”

Miss Thompson lays on the nearby bed and demands “Slave Angela, come and pleasure your mistress.” Miss Collins quickly dives between Miss Thompson’s legs and starts lapping her mistresses’ pussy. ‘Slave Jane, are you watching?”

“Yes mistress,” replies Jane, wishing she could use her hand on her box. Her cunt is on fire.

“Ahhhh,” moans the mistress, “is this getting you hot slave?”

“Yes mistress,” replies Jane, “I wish that was my tongue pleasuring you.”

“Don’t worry slave Jane, you will get your chance, oh ya, slave Angela, don’t stop,” screams Miss Thompson who obviously is climaxing from the lapping of her slave.

Jane is getting horny all the time, watching the degradation of that bitch Miss Collins. ‘I wish I could use this bitch,’ thinks Jane. ‘Look at her, she is so perfect, tight ass, shaved box, firm tits and luscious lips. Every boy wanted her in high school, if only they knew she was actually a lesbian slut slave. Man, I need to cum so badly’

Miss Thompson, the red haired beauty, turns to look at Jane and smiles seeing the bitch wiggling in the chains. This turns her on even more and she pushes her slaves face right into her box. Miss Thompson knows why Jane has turned into a slut, but she wants to turn her into her slave, without using any special powers. After another orgasm, she gets to her feet and walks to a table that is full of lesbian toys. The table is a smorg of pleasure. It includes an anal screw, a vibrator with nine attachments(including the phallic head, the squirmy head, the bumpy shaft and the tickler), a seven inch waterproof vibe, the emerald screw(a six inch vibrator made like a screw), three tubes of anal jell, a eight inch vibrator with a curved head, a thin nine inch vibrator, a pair of handcuffs, a whip, three butt plugs of various lengths and widths, a set of Chinese balls, a strap on cock, whipcream, candles, pudding, a gag, a blindfold, a double ended dildo, five other dildos of various sizes, a vibrating egg, ribbed anal stimulator, different lotions and a videocamera.

Miss Thompson grabs the emerald screw vibrator and walks over to Jane. “Hi Jane, how are you doing?”

“I’m soooooo horny,” replies Jane.

Miss Thompson rubs the vibrator up and down Jane’s body, turning it on slow. “Do you want me to fuck your slutty hole with this toy?” asks Miss Thompson as she slides the toy into her mouth.

“Oh please mistress, please shove that fuck stick up my box. Fuck the shit out of me,” begs Jane.

“Are you sure? I do not want to make you do anything you don’t want to, I want you to become my slave willingly? If you succumb to me now and give me permission to plug your hole with this cock, you are willingly saying that you will do anything I say for the rest of the night, no mind control, you will be my willing, eager slave, whose only pleasure is to please me. Do you understand?”

Jane can’t control herself and screams “Yes, yes, yes I will be your slave, I want too, I want to be used as your personal slave, I want to be your whore like Miss Collins there. Now please fuck me, I need to cum so bad.”

Miss Thompson turns the vibrator on high ad plunges it deep inside Jane. “How does that feel in your cunt Jane?”

Jane cums hard as she screams “Oh mistress, fuck me, fuck your slutty slave. Treat me as the lesbian-whore I am.” Miss Thompson smiles as she starts fucking your new slave with reckless passion. Jane screams “Fuck-fuck-fuck me mistress, fuck your slave.”

Miss Thompson pulls the toy out of Jane’s cunt and says “Open up slave.”

Jane opens her mouth and her mistress slides the toy all the way inside her mouth. Miss Thompson starts fucking her slaves’ mouth. After all her cum is sucked back into Jane, Miss Thompson unbuckles the clamps and lets Jane stand up.

“Slaves, here is a toy,” says Miss Thompson as she hands Jane a two headed dildo, “now fuck each other and make me think your enjoying it. Talk dirty.”

The two slaves get on the floor and struggle to get the dildo inside their pussies as Miss Thompson grabs the camera and presses record. After a few seconds, the two whores have got the toy in their respective boxes and are awkwardly starting to fuck themselves with the toy.

Jane, wanting to please her mistress, says “Come on slut, fuck me harder, bang your former student, fuck her slutty hole, the one I know you wanted to munch on back then, didn’t you?”

Angela is shocked by Jane’s words, and before she can speak Jane continues “Didn’t you, you dreamed of being my sex slave, my whore, my cunt-licking intern?”

Angela replies quietly, while beginning to buck her lips harder onto the fuck stick, “Oh ya, yes, I used to masturbate every night thinking of you treating me like a slut. I fantasized about you staying after school and then making me eat your pussy on my deskkkkk.” Angela orgasms.

Jane and Angela are now moving in perfect rhyme, feet to feet, they buck their bodies toward each other and the majority of the toy is engulfed in one of the two pussies. Miss Thompson is impressed by Jane’s words, ‘She has potential. She could be a mistress to other slave sluts and still a slave to me. She could catch other lesbian slaves for me.’

Jane screams “Oh my God, tramp, don’t stop, keep fucking me.”

Miss Thompson says “Jane, use Angela as your slut. Do to her as you please.”

Jane smiles ‘power’ she thinks to herself. Jane demands “Dyke, stop fucking yourself and continue fucking me while you suck on my clit.”

Angela obeys and is soon shoving the dildo deep inside Jane, while she tongue fucked Jane’s clit. After an orgasm, Jane goes to the table and grabs the strap on cock and the Chinese balls. Jane demands “Miss Slut, get on all fours.” Angela obeys without hesitation. Jane puts on the strap on cock and starts inserting the Chinese balls in her slave’s ass. Soon all 6 balls are inside Miss Collins and Jane plunges her cock into her ex-interns soaking wet pussy. As Jane pounds her slave, she slowly extracts the balls out of Angela’s ass.

Plump. Angela sighs. Plump. Angela moans. Plump. Angela screams. Plump. Angela screams “Oh my God mistress, I can’t stop cumming. Plump. “Fuckkkkkkk.” Plump. “Oh ya, shove something back up my ass, please mistress.” Jane reaches to the table grabs the big 3 inch wide, 8 inches long butt plug and slowly inserts it into her slave’s ass. “Just shove it in, fuck your slave’s ass,” begs Angela. Jane obeys and soon Angela’s cunt and ass are totally filled. Jane pounds both holes hard and fast as she bangs her slave so hard that Angela can barely stay on all fours.

Miss Thompson continues taping this arousing lesbian action. ‘This tape will make me a ton of money. I can even blackmail the senator. Delicious.’

“I’m cumming again mistress, don’t stop fucking your whore,” begs Angela.

Jane slides the cock out of pussy ad keeps the butt plug plunged deep in Angela’s ass. Jane walks around to Angela’s front and shoves the cock into her mouth. Angela struggles to take it all as Jane starts to fuck her mouth. Finally Jane pulls out, sits down and says “Now come pleasure your mistress.” Angela eagerly dives into Jane’s box and starts licking. “That’s it whore, you eat pussy well.” Angela slides a finger into Jane’s cunt and after a couple minutes of finger fucking, Angela slides the sticky finger out of Jane’s pussy and plunges it deep into Jane’s ass. She continues to munch on Jane’s box while she finger fucks her ass. “Oh ya eat my cunt.” Jane orgasms hard and all over her ex-interns face. Jane grabs Angela’s head, pushes it into her cunt and starts rubbing her pussy all over Angela’s face.

Miss Thompson calls “Angela, come and grab the recorder.” Angela stops pleasuring Jane and gets up and takes the camcorder from her mistress. Miss Thompson walks over to Jane, still on the floor and says “Are you ready to submit completely as my slave. To do the ultimate task of submission.”

“Oh yes mistress, I will do anything I am told. I will eat your cunt, lick your asshole, fuck other men in my mouth, cunt and ass. Anything to please my mistress, please let me submit completely,” begs Jane.

Miss Thompson squats over Jane’s mouth and says “Get ready to drink your mistresses’ piss.” Jane doesn’t even blink as she opens her mouth and awaits the warm piss of her mistress. She doesn’t have to wait long as a liquid begins to flow out of Miss Thompson. Jane takes all the yellow juice into her mouth, not missing a drop of her mistresses’ piss. As the piss stops dripping, Jane lifts up her head and starts licking her mistress trying to get any more piss that may be at her slit, or in her very thin coat of red pubic hair.

Miss Thompson sits down hard onto Jane’s face and rides her like a cock for a minute. She then gets up and says “Good slut. Welcome to my harem. You are now a perfect lesbian slave. Since you have been such a good slave. You may use slave Angela for the rest of the night.”

“Thank you mistress, slave Angela, get over here and lick my asshole.”

The rest of the night was a blur for Jane. She was fucked by every toy on the table, had her box eaten more times then she could count and most importantly she enjoyed every second of it. She loved pleasing her mistress and she loved having a submissive slave to please her, it made it extra special that it was Miss Collins. Finally at 5 in the morning she left her mistresses house, promising she would be back again, with a new slave. Her slutty mother came to mind. She would make a good slave for Miss Thompson. She gets home, gets a couple hours a sleep. For breakfast she has her daily dose of her brother’s cum and for desert she had a delicious side order of mummies pussy. She finally leaves the house wearing her sexy, but still slutty, business suit and heads to the airport.

On the plane she ended up fucking three guys in the bathroom, suck off some 80 year old man who sat beside her and ate out all five of the stewardess’s. Funny thing was, she knew that this was just the beginning of her day. As the plane began descending to Washington she pondered just what her father had in store for her. Was she going to be her father’s personal fuck thing? Was she going to be shared among his friends? The senate? The President? Jane got horny again thinking of what was next and said to the old man “Think you can get it up again?” Jane doesn’t wait as she takes the shrivelled cock out and starts sucking. She feels a hand lift up her skirt and then feels a hard cock slide into her pussy. She quits sucking the old man’s cock, now hard, and turns around and says “Hi minister, why don’t you fuck my ass instead, it’s a little tighter.” Jane winks and takes the old man’s cock back into her mouth. The minister takes his cock out of Jane’s pussy and easily penetrates Jane’s ass.

The end?