The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Humiliation of Jane

Part Two

Jane woke up the next morning and thought that the horrors of the night before were all just a bad dream.

“Must have been that pepperoni pizza I had for dinner,” thought Jane, “I’ve got to watch what I eat a bit more.”

While Jane showered she thought back and what she thought was a very vivid dream.

“Gee, just thinking about that dream has must be getting me horny,” thought Jane, “I have an urge to suck some poor guy’s cock dry.”

Jane left the shower and began to don her clothes. She recoiled in shock when she looked in the mirror and saw the words written backwards in her reflection, “You wish is my command...”

“Oh my god!,” thought Jane, “Maybe it wasn’t a dream after all. I KNOW I didn’t have a shirt like this before. I’m really confused about all this. Maybe the assholes in the library drugged me last night, but there’s no way that it could have done any permanent damage to my brain. I feel just fine. Those bastards are going to pay for what they did to me!”

Jane left her room, intent on reporting the events of the night before to the dean. She walked across campus and stormed into the dean’s office.

“Can I help you young lady?,” said the middle-aged secretary.

“Where is the dean?,” said Jane, “I was drugged and attacked by the library staff last night.”

“Oh dear,” said the secretary,” That’s terrible, I can’t imagine any of the library employees doing anything like that. I’ll see if the dean will see you.”

The secretary buzzed the dean and relayed Jane’s message to him.

“He will see you now,” said the secretary, “Just go in through that door.”

Jane entered the Dean’s office, and said, “Mr. Johnson, I was drugged and sexually assaulted by the entire library staff last night!”

The dean looked skeptically at Jane and said, “That seems a bit hard to believe, Miss. How exactly did they ‘drug’ you, and what did they do to you?”

Jane proceeded to recount the events of the night before to the dean.

“So, according to what they told you last night, you are now addicted to sperm, and you no longer have to will to control your own actions?,” asked the dean.

“Yes, but I think they just drugged me with something that affected my judgement last night, I’m sure its impossible to destroy one’s free will like that.”

The dean smiled and said, “I agree, it seems extremely improbable that a drug could have such a long lasting effect. Such a drug, if it did exist would make you extremely vulnerable to the whims of others. I do have a question, though. Why would you actually wear that T-shirt that they gave you, if something like that had happened to me, there is no way I would ever wear the shirt.”

Jane looked down and noticed that she was still wearing the T-shirt emblazoned with the words, “You wish is my command...”

“I..I...I’m really not sure,” Jane stammered. “It was sitting on my chair and I guess in my hurry to come here, I forgot to take it off.”

The dean rubbed his chin and said, “Yes, I guess I could understand that.” His facial expression became to change a bit. His concerned smile began to look more like a leer. “Well Jane, there is probably only one way to see whether the drug has affected your ability to resist other’s wishes.”

“What do you mean?,” asked Jane.

“Well, why don’t you come over here and sit on my lap?,” asked the dean.

“What?,” shrieked Jane,“You dirty old man! How dare you even suggest that!”

As Jane yelled at the dean, she stood up and deposited herself on his lap.

“Well, well,” said the dean, “There might be something to this all along.” He began to stroke Jane’s hair and said, “In fact, if the drug does do what they said, you’re probably ready for another ‘fix’ of sperm.” The dean smiled and said, “I’d be glad to help you out my dear.”

“No, No, NO,” screamed Jane, “This can’t be happening!” She stood up and undid the dean’s zipper, reached into his pants and took out his now erect penis. Soon she was sucking it with great abandon.

“Oh god....,” cried Jane, “Why can’t I stop doing this? I have to have your sperm. Please cum for me,” she pleaded.

The dean began to moan from Jane’s work on his penis. “I have a better idea,” he said, “Take off all your clothes, and lie down across my desk.”

“No, please don’t rape me,” said Jane.

“Rape?,” said the dean, “This isn’t rape. I’m not forcing you to do anything. I just asked you to screw me, and you’re doing it. It’s a situation of two consenting adults having a little fun.”

“Fun?,” sobbed Jane, as she finished removing her clothing and draped herself across the large desk,“This isn’t fun, and no matter what you say, it’s still rape. You know I can’t help myself.”

“I hear that from all the women,” smirked the dean as he grabbed Jane’s ass pulling it closer to him so he could insert his dick into her.

“You really are a good fuck,” said the Dean, as tears ran down Jane’s face. “I do feel bad that you don’t seem to be enjoying myself quite as much as I do. I want you to cum for me Jane. I want you to have orgasm after orgasm until I tell you to stop.”

At his words, ripples of pleasure began to flow through Jane’s body. She became to convulse with orgasm.

“Please let me stop,” yelled Jane, “I...I..I can’t take much more of this.”

The writhing of Jane’s body further excited the dean, and a few minutes later he spurted cum into her pussy.

“You can stop cumming now,” said the dean as he took out a handkerchief and wiped his brow. “I haven’t had a good workout like that in years,” he chuckled.

As Jane lay across the dean’s desk, exhausted from the shear magnitude of her own orgasms, the dean’s cum began to seep from her pussy onto the desk.

“My, my,” said the dean, “We can’t have that, can we. And you still have that other little problem of needing to eat sperm, don’t you.”

The dean handed Jane his coffee cup and said, “Here, sit up and squeeze the rest of my cum into this cup.”

Jane sat up and proceeded to fill the cup with the juices from their encounter.

“Bottoms up Jane,” laughed the dean, as Jane hungrily drank from the cup, “Good to the last drop, eh?”

End of Part Two