The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jane part 3

I did not write the original first 2 parts, but I was intrigued with the story line, so I put part 3 in after not seeing anything else come up after a couple of weeks. If the original author objects to this, I’m sorry, just leave a not in a JaneCom.txt file and I’ll stop.

DJW

Jane ran out of the Dean’s office, afraid and confused as to what her next move should be. I must get an antidote to this drug, Jane thought. But where, and how? No one in the science lab would help her, they all hated her, too. And besides, she had been told there was no antidote (Oh God, please no!).

Then it hit her, Sally Mist, the assistant to the head of campus security could help her!

She’s a woman like me, Jane thought, She’ll help me and arrest those that drugged me and force the science lab to help!

Jane literally ran all the way to Sally’s house, hoping to find her at home before she went to work at the Security office.

Panting, barely able to breath, Jane rang the doorbell and waited. Two seconds passed, she rang again, then again, and again, finally just holding down the button.

When the door opened, Jane almost screamed in surprise. She looked at the door expecting to see Sally, but instead saw Brian, the campus gardener.

“What do you want?” asked Brian, looking over Jane’s clothing (or lack of), a glint of lust showing in his eyes.

“I need to talk to Sally immediately. Let me in!” Jane shouted at the man, while her eyes glanced down to his crotch, her mouth beginning to fill with saliva, and her addiction coming on strong!

“She’s not here.", Brian replied, “Come back in a couple of hours, she should be back by then.".

Jane pushed past him, walking into Sally’s house and flopping down into an easy chair in the living room. “I’ll just wait for her.” she said.

“Like hell you will!", Brian replied, “I have work to do outside and don’t have time to watch you while I do it. Now get out of that chair!".

Jane jumped out of her chair at his words, saying “I will not leave, I must stay to report those men!".

What’s the matter with this bitch, Brian thought,she says she won’t go, yet jumped like a scalded cat when I told her to stand up. That bitch never does what someone says, especially a man.

“What’s the matter, Jane?” Brian asked her, not trusting her one bit, having been reported by her for various reasons in the past.

Jane quickly told him the entire story, not because she wanted to, but the drug gave her no choice, she must do what ever anyone tells her, and Brian had told her to tell him.

As she talked, a smile started to form on Brian’s mouth, turning into a huge grin. Bitch, he thought, if this is true, we are gonna have some fun today!

Jane, realizing the danger she was in, started to leave. “Tell Sally I’ll stop in later.” she said.

“Stop right there.” Brian said.

Jane immediately froze in place.

“You’ll regret this. I’ll have you thrown in jail,too!” Jane yelled at him, tears starting to stream down her face.

“Shut up and stop crying, NOW!” he replied.

She was immediately quite, the tears stopping on her face.

This is great, he thought, now, to have some fun!

Brian walked over to the chair and sat down. “Now Bitch, take off all your clothes and then start to play with yourself. I want you to rub your titties and finger your pussy. Bring your self up to the point of cumming, but don’t cum. Oh, and put a smile on your face, and you can moan, but not talk!".

Jane quickly took off her clothes. Her left hand started to rub her firm, young breasts, as her right hand moved down to her pussy. A low moan escaped her lips as her hand started to rub on her pussy. First she started to massage her clit with her palm, then one finger slipped into her hot channel, then two, and finally three fingers were inside as her hips began to pump in rhythm to her hand moving in and out of her pussy. She was on the verge of coming now, her nipples hot and hard to her touch as she rubbed them, her salty come beginning to drip down her thighs from her fingers. She was moaning loudly, her head thrown back and swaying gently as her body moved in rhythm to her roving hands. Her pussy felt like it was on fire, her fingers moving in and out faster now, trying to bring herself off, but unable to quite make it to orgasm. Her cheeks were flushed, as was her chest as she tried and tried to come, but could not because of Brian’s orders.

Brian looked on in shock. She’s actually doing it, he thought, I can’t believe it!

“Now Jane”, he said, “besides being addicted to sperm, your also addicted to female cum, but the more you eat, the more you need sperm. Now, you may lick your own cum!".

Jane’s hand left her pussy and went straight into her mouth. She sucked hungrily on her fingers, trying to get all her juice off. Her other hand now moved down to her pussy, plunging in and out, getting it’s own load ready for her eager mouth. Quickly she switched hands, not missing a single stroke. Her mouth cleaning her fingers, her tongue getting every drop of juice as she greedily drank it down, each taste of the salty fluid making her want more and more. Back and forth her hands went, pussy to mouth, pussy to mouth, till hardly a drop of cum could be seen, so well did she lick herself.

“Jane,",Brian said,“Stop drinking your cum. Get on your hands and knees and crawl over here and suck my cock!".

Jane dropped to her knees and started crawling over to Brian, her firm ass wiggling back and forth as she moved, her tits swaying beneath her. She saw Brain had removed his clothes while he watched her, his huge 10″ erection waiting for her as he sat in the chair. She got between his legs and got up on her knees, her head moving toward his penis, mouth opening wide as she slid her soft lips over his head! It had a salty, stale, taste, and the strong smell of body odor hit her nostrils. Must not have showered for a while, she thought. Her head moved up and down about half his shaft, low moans escaping her lips as she sucked him into her eager mouth, the taste of cum on the tip of his penis exciting her more as she moved on his shaft, needing the whole load down her throat.

“That’s awful Jane. Start using your tongue to lick my dick while you suck, and take it all the way down your throat!", Brian shouted at her.

Jane pushed her head down on his huge shaft. It hit the back of her throat and kept on going down. She started to gag on it, but could not stop herself from swallowing it all. She could feel it spreading her throat as it went down, it’s hardness filling her neck, as her tongue now began to dart along his shaft, from the base, all the way to his sensitive head, where it danced across the top before started it’s journey back to the bottom, moving along the veins now sticking out of his rod like speed bumps, until her nose buried itself in his pubic hair. She felt his hands move to her head, one on each side, grabbing her hair and guiding her head up and down on his swollen member, her mouth working feverishly to bring him off so she could have the cum she needed.

Brian knew he was about to cum, the pressure building in his testicles as her mouth moved up and down his rod, glistening with her spit. Up and down she went, her tongue now driving Brian crazy, licking on each section of his shaft as she moved her velvet mouth on it. Finally, he came, his hands pulling her sucking mouth into his crotch and burying his dick deep into her throat as he began to pump his load into her. He felt her throat contract again and again, swallowing all of his cum, until he collapsed back into the chair, watching her continue to suck every drop of cum from his dick.

Jane knew he was getting ready to cum, her mouth working harder and harder to get the load she so desperately needed.

Then, she felt him tense, yanking her head into his crotch so hard she couldn’t breath (not that she could anyway, with his dick in her throat!), his penis burying itself deep into her sucking mouth. It began to pulse even larger, each pulse sending a squirt of cum that Jane wanted. Her throat acted like a hand, milking the cum from his dick, and sending it to her stomach. As Brian collapsed back, he let go of Jane. She moved her mouth to the top of his rod, sucking for all she was worth. The salty taste of his cum began to satisfy her, but she wanted it all.

She sucked on his head, her tongue darting down his shaft, as her fingers played with his balls, trying to get all of his nectar out. Another pulse filled her mouth, she gulped, again and again, the thick fluid sliding easily down her throat, beginning to satisfy her addiction. Some of his cum leaked out and down his now spent rod into his pubic hair. Quickly she worked her tongue down, cleaning up what had spilled, her tongue making little circles in his pubic hair, then up his now softening penis, licking the drops flowing down its sides, getting back up to the tip, plunging her tongue into its hole seeking more of his nectar, until his dick was totally cleaned of cum. She kept sucking and licking, moaning to herself loudly, trying to get all his juice, not wasting a drop, swallowing over and over to make sure she got it all, before she finally let his dick, now soft, but still large, slip from her mouth, her head resting on his thigh, looking into space, quite satisfied now for cum, but still quite horny, because she still hadn’t been told she could cum herself.

Brian looked down at Jane, “What a day we’re going to have!", he said, “and it’s not even one quarter over with yet!".

“I didn’t tell you to stop sucking, get your mouth back on my dick and don’t take it off until I tell you to!".

Jane moved her head back to his dick. She opened her mouth, taking the member into her. Her tongue twirled around the head, then down his shaft. She could get the whole thing inside her mouth now with no problems, as soft as it was. She sucked on its head, stretching his penis to it’s erect size, then moved back down to it’s base. Her tongue played with it’s head, moving around the foreskin, moving the skin back and forth, as her mouth worked on the body of his placid rod, slipping over its entire length.

“Ok Jane”, Brian said, “I realize this has not been fair to you, one sided and all. So, from now one whenever I say the word cunt, you will have an orgasm, a giant powerful orgasm. After you cum, you will stay worked up and on the verge of cumming like you are right now!".

Brian looked at her, the head moving over his shaft, working feverously to get him hard again, her breasts, milky white until her nipples formed, standing straight out, hard as rocks pressing into the sides of his thighs. “Cunt”, he said.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!",Jane moaned, then shuddered as a giant orgasm traveled through her body, shaking her so hard she had to grabbed onto Brian’s thighs to steady herself. Her knees, already sore from kneeling so long (thank God Sally had deep pile carpeting), dragged back and forth as her body rocked in orgasm.

“Cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt.", Brian said five times, looking down with glee at the affect the orgasms had on her.

“Awwwwwwwww, Ohhhhhh!", Jane cried, again and again. Five times as she trembled for each orgasm and shook as they rolled though her body. The dick slipped from her mouth, her tongue jumped out, trying to recapture the glistening tool. She needing to feel it back inside her wet cavity.

My God, Jane thought, what has become of me. I don’t want to do this, but I can’t stop. I have no control of my body or my emotions.

Her knees hurt from there rubbing on the carpet, her body was sore and aching from her steamrolling orgasms, but she continued to suck on Brian’s rod, working with gusto to get him hard again, and her pussy still dripped her juice, ready to cum again.

Up and down her mouth worked, fitting his dick like a glove. Her tongue played with the head, plunged at it’s tip, and traveled down to the base, twirling along his veins.

Soon her efforts were rewarded. The tool began to grow in her mouth, getting harder and harder with each touch of her soft tongue, edging into the back of her throat, while her mouth moved along it’s length. Then it was it’s full size, 10″ of muscle moving in her mouth, down her throat. All along it’s massive length Jane sucked and tongued. Her own addiction now took over, needing to taste his manly fluid again.

Brian look at his tool, now rock hard, disappearing in and out of Jane’s sucking mouth. “Ok Jane”, Brian said “stop sucking now. Lie on the floor on your back with your legs spread wide, ready to be fucked, and play with yourself. I want to see your fingers moving in and out of your cunt.".

Jane stopped sucking and began to lie back, following Brian’s instructions until she heard the word cunt. The orgasm racked her body, sending her falling backward, her head slamming into the carpet. As the orgasm hit and threw her body, her fingers moved down into her pussy, three fingers started to pump in and out of her love nest, as low moans of pleasure escaped her lips.

Brian saw her lying there, fucking herself with her fingers, her body moving and wriggling in unison with her plunging digits, her juice dripping onto the carpet. He knew he had to have her, his dick was even harder at the sight of her there on the floor, her hard nipples pointing straight up into the air, jutting out so much, they looked like they wanted to takeoff like a rocket.

With one hand on his tool, Brian moved between Jane’s legs, telling her to stop playing with herself. He laid on top of her, kissing her mouth, forcing his tongue into her, moving it around inside. His mouth moved down to her right nipple, taking it into his mouth. He sucked on the dollar size orb, then forced as much into his mouth as he could. His hand was playing with her other breast, kneading the soft yielding flesh in his hand. His mouth now moved back up to her nipple, his teeth reaching out, first gently biting her tit, then harder, until Jane moaned loudly from the treatment.

Jane felt Brian’s weight press against her flesh. His hard chest smashed her breasts, her nipples pushing up into his unyeilding body. Her mind was repulsed by his actions, but her body reacted warmly to his manhandling of her. As his mouth moved down to engulf her breast, Jane’s body arched it’s back, trying to force more of her firm tit into his mouth. As he sucked and nibbled on her mammories, little sparks of excitement went cursing through her body, to center themselves on her love nest, now feeling his manhood probing and rubbing on the outside of her pussy, hitting her clit, sending long moans from her lips, as her juice continued to leak out, covering his huge member.

Brian looked up at Jane’s face, a look of total sexual want on it. He place his massive member against her tight opening, and shoved. It’s head disappeared into her hole. Then, with one mighty shove, he buried the entire length of his dick into her tight, wet hole. He could feel the head run into her uterus, forcing it back, until his pubic hair was meshed with hers, his whole pole deep within Jane, the heat of her pussy walls on his dick arousing him even more.

Jane felt the head of his cock move into her open pussy, spreading it more than it had ever been. He can’t put that huge thing in me, she thought, it’ll rip me apart. Then she felt him slam into her, his member going deep into her soft depths. She moaned in pain, as his thrust pushed back her uterus and took the breath from her. She felt as if her insides were splitting, his penis a hot poker going up inside her canal, spreading her walls of love, filling her up beyond capacity.

God she’s tight, Brian thought! Her pussy grabbed onto his dick, like a tight glove on a finger. He moved his dick out of her hole, with only the tip remaining in her, then pushed back into her as hard as he could, going even deeper into her soft flesh. He began to move, faster and faster, in and out of her. As his dick moved, it felt like a thousand fingers running gently along it’s length, massaging him, sucking him back in on every stroke. Her pussy walls massaged his member expertly, the heat spreading into his turgid member, exciting him even more.

As Brian began to pump in and out of her pussy, the pain slowly began to leave Jane, to be replaced by a burning desire. She could feel his head move up and down her channel. As it withdrew, a vacuum was formed, pressing her insides tight against his rigid member, trying to suck him back into her hot twat. She timed her breathing with his thrust, in and out. As he plunged into her, harder and harder, her breath coming in short bursts matching his speed. She could feel the huge rod moving inside her, so large it pushed her intestines aside as it moved up and down her channel of lust.

“Move those hips Bitch and fuck me back!” Brian yelled at her.

She quickly shot her hips up to meet his downward thrusts, pushing his manhood even deeper inside. A loud moan escaped her lips with the deep penetration, bringing her even closer to cumming, her desire giving her eyes an almost glazed look. Her hips were shooting up with each of his plunges now, gyrating in circles when it was buried deep inside her, then moving back down only to be thrown up again with even more force. She could feel her pussy now, hot and moist from her drug induce desire, massage his giant tool as it pounded in and out of her, the heat building in her lower abdomen, spreading across her body. She threw her love nest at him, like a bitch in heat, her ass getting sore from the pounding it was taking on the floor, each hit hurting her, each thrust of his manhood in her making her need more, getting her even more excited.

As Jane began to thrust her hips into Brian, he knew he could not last much longer before he came again. He could feel her pussy holding onto his cock with each plunge in and out of her.

Boy, he thought, she would have been a hot number if she hadn’t been so stuck up! Of course, she’s not stuck up now, he laughed to himself.

He knew he was ready to cum, his dick moving quickly in and out of her hot love nest, the slurping sound driving him crazy as it vacated and then refilled her hole each time. He grabbed onto both of her tits, squeezing hard, and yelled “Cunt!” just as he felt his orgasm engulf him. He pushed himself into her as hard as he could, slamming her back down on the carpet. He was pushing against her so hard, she no longer could move, but just lied beneath him, wriggling and moaning in orgasm. As his rigid member buried itself inside her warm depths, he could feel her tremble in orgasm, sending spasms of muscle twinges to her pussy, working his huge dick for all it was worth as it began to spurt shot after shot of hot jism into her tight pussy. Brian was in heaven, his tool shooting shot after shot after shot into her hot cavity, her convulsing body beneath him driving him crazy with lust. His hands dug into her soft breasts as the orgasm swept over him, one of the most powerful he had ever had. He finally collapsed on top of her, his breaths coming in short gasps as her pussy walls continued to massage his giant tool. Shoved deep inside her, it still trickled a small stream of cum into her depths.

Jane sensed he was getting ready to cum, his pace picking up, his thrusts seemed like a blur he was moving so fast. Her ass was bouncing off the floor with each hit, now more like a vibrator on high speed, then a rhythmic screwing. Her pubic area ached, he was slamming into her hard, each thrust of his enormous tool filling her hole to its limit and pulling out, almost pulling her inside out, only to slam back into her even harder. When he grabbed her breasts, she started to cry out in pain, only to be cut off by her own body when she heard the word “Cunt” from his lips. Like a thousand cannons going off at once, her orgasm raced through her body. Pinned beneath his massive weight, impaled to the hilt on his huge member, all she could do was lie beneath him and moan loudly as his dick filled her to capacity. She could feel it pulse, again and again, each pulsed followed by a hot sensation deep inside her that she knew was his cum, splashing against her tight vagina walls. They tried to suck him even further inside her, massaging his cock, trying to get all of his jism into its hole.

Her orgasm was a long one, already on the verge from all of their fucking, his rough handling of her tits just prolonged it, the pain going to her pussy as pleasure and heat, centering at her clit, now swollen in orgasmic ecstasy. Wave after orgasmic wave hit her, not letting go, as her body shook and shuddered beneath him, her pussy holding onto his dick with all its strength as it slowly began to grow soft inside her body. Finally, she lay there exhausted, Brian on top of her, barely able to breath against his weight on her chest. She could feel his penis, growing soft now, begin to shrink quickly inside her as the joint mingling of there juices tried to force there way out of her hole, to trickle down into her asshole before dropping to the floor.

Brian got up slowly, looking down at Jane, her legs still spread wide apart, ready to be fucked again. Her nipples were still standing straight up, her body following his orders from earlier to stay excited, ready to cum at a word from his mouth.

Brian moved backward into the chair he had sat in earlier and fell into it, to tired to move at this point, sinking deeply into its soft cushions.

He looked over at Jane, her pussy was open to his view. Her hole clearly showed an opening almost an inch in diameter. Well, he thought, she’s not as tight now as she used to be. He noticed a mixture of cum beginning to ooze out of her swollen pussy. I’ll fix that, he thought.

“Jane”, Brian said, “your pussy is leaking juice and your still addicted to all cum. You better eat up while you can!".

Jane’s hands shot to her pussy, one moving inside, three fingers cupped to catch the fluid that was coming from her. Her hand moved up to her parted lips, her tongue already out to catch the first drops off her fingers. They plunged into her mouth, while her other hand worked her pussy for more cum. As she sucked, switching her hands back and forth, low moans were coming from her as she again began to build her desires up. She poured the juice into her mouth each time, then placed all her hand into her mouth, cleaning each finger with her tongue, getting all of the salty mixture of cum she could, not wasting a drop. The cum went down her throat easily, each taste making her want more and more. The taste grabbed her senses. All she could think of was getting all the remains of there fucking into her mouth and down her throat. The pungent smell of his jism just excited her even more as her hands worked back and forth, not losing any of the nectar. When some spilled onto her left breast, she bent her head over, taking the half cantaloupe sized orb into her mouth, cleaning all the drops off of it with vigor.

Brian watched her for fifteen minutes, giving himself a rest, as she cleaned her pussy of all its juice and stuffed her fingers into her mouth time after time, not letting a single drop escape her.

“Jane”, Brian said, “there’s still some cum on my dick here. Why don’t you come over here and clean it using only your tongue!".

My God, Jane thought, won’t he ever leave me alone. How will I get out of this?

She got up on her knees and moved over to Brian’s outstretched legs, her head dipping down to his crotch.

The smell of there lovemaking hit her nostrils quickly, a mixture of his jism, her cum, and a lot of salty sweat, like a locker room with a hundred men and no fan. Her tongue darted out, licking the base of his crotch, moving around his pubic hair, lapping back and forth, from his navel down to his huge balls, getting every bit of cum off of him, until only her spit was left in his pubic hair. Then, she moved to his dick. Now soft, it was at least 6″ long, but not as thick and she could move it around with her tongue easily. Starting at the head, she moved her tongue in circles after first licking into the tip, getting all of his cum that was still inside his manly tube. She moved down his shaft, licking all around. It was hard to do, not being able to touch it, she would lick one way and it would go the other way, but she kept at it, needing to get all there mixed jism off of the dick. She licked off each and every drop from his rod, swallowing the cum with gratitude whenever some hit her taste buds.

As she licked, trying to get every last bit off of him, she noticed something. His member was getting large again. It slowly erected itself under her licking tongue, growing with each lick until it was almost at full length again.

Jane moaned to herself. Won’t this guy ever stay down? She couldn’t stand much more of this.

Brian smiled down at Jane as she worked on cleaning him up. It felt great, her tongue moving all around his penis and crotch, licking up every drop she could. After awhile, he felt himself begin to rise again, his massive manhood beginning to stand up from his crotch into the air, as Jane’s mouth moved around it, her tongue exciting him more with each stroke.

“Well Jane,", he said, “looks like we’re not through yet after all! Now suck it!".

A low moan of despair and lust escaped Jane’s lips as she swallowed his member, taking it all the way into her throat.

Brian just grinned even larger to himself.