The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

REMINDER TO MY READERS: This is not a bimbo story. This is darker and edgier than what you are used to reading from me. If this type of story does not appeal to you, you should not continue. I won’t be offended, trust me.

* * *

Hunter

Chapter 2

“And I said, ‘Bring it, bitch. Nobody’s got bigger balls than me.’ He pussied out so fast, he practically pissed himself.”

Everybody laughed. The speaker was Crow, a tall, leather-clad Goth with muscular shoulders and a tall spiky Mohawk. His girlfriend Bella leaned against him, her lengthy black hair pulled into long pigtails dangling from the top of her head. A spiked black collar circled her neck, perfectly matching her denim and leather outfit, right down to the accessories.

“Damn, Crow,” said Damian, who had two sets of bicycle-chain belts criss-crossing his bare chest, bandoliers style. “That sounds like when I—“

“Yeah, whatever,” said Crow. Bella snickered.

The fourth member of the group had spiky red hair and a tight leather skirt. “Is it me,” said Morgana, “or is our alley quieter than usual today?”

Crow snorted. “It’s you,” he said. “You’re getting paranoid in your old age.”

“Bite your tongue,” said Morgana, lighting a cigarette. “I’m nineteen, the same age as you. I’m not old.”

“Whatever,” said Crow, taking the smoke from Morgana for himself.

Morgana rolled her eyes and lit a new one.

Fearing ridicule from Crow, none of them commented, but they were all sensing the quiet now as well. Something was wrong.

Deeper in the alley, a trash can lid fell. The sharp metallic rattle echoed and a cat yowled. Then a voice said, “Shut the fuck up, cat. You’re not the pussy I’m looking for.”

Crow raised his eyebrows, then released Bella and pushed himself off the wall. “I think we have a trespasser.”

“A trespasser?” said Damian. “Aw, c’mon, Crow, we don’t own the alley. Why are we gonna start—“

“Shut up,” said Crow.

They waited in tense silence for several seconds. No one appeared from the darkness of the alley and there were no further sounds.

“I guess they went back,” said Damian.

“Yeah,” said Crow, still staring into the darkness. “They probably…hey, what the fuck are you girls doing?”

Bella and Morgana were dancing. Their bodies were moving to the beat of unheard music, arms high, their hips writhing. It was hot, sensuous dancing, and their nipples were hard.

“Can’t stop,” said Bella through clenched teeth. “Trying to stop…can’t…”

“Well, now,” said a voice. “What have we got here?”

Crow and Damian whirled. A stranger stood before them, watching the two girls dance with glittering eyes. He was older than them- younger thirties or so- but he appeared to be in good shape.

“This,” said Crow, “is none of your fuckin’ business, so why don’t you get to stepping, old man?”

“I don’t think so,” said the stranger.

A switchblade appeared in Crow’s hand. “I do, bitch.”

“Crow,” said Damian, “C’mon, man. We don’t need this.”

“Shut the fuck up, Damian,” said Crow.

“You should listen to your friend,” said the stranger, “even if he is a pussy.”

“The only thing I’m going to listen to,” said Crow, “is you crying like a bitch when I cut you.”

“Don’t you think finding out what’s wrong with the girls is a little more important?” said Damian.

“Oh, I can help you with that,” said the stranger. “That’s all me.”

“What?” said Damian.

“Bullshit,” said Crow.

“Oh, it’s not bullshit,” said the stranger. “My name is Bobby, and I’ve been locked up for a long time. I’m free now, and I wanted to see some hot bitches shaking their asses. I have too many people after me right now, though, so I can’t go to a strip bar, but these girls here will do just fine.”

The girls continued to writhe and wriggle, twirling in tune to the unheard music, but now their hands began to strip off their clothing.

“That’s it,” said Crow. “I’m cuttin’ you.”

Bobby didn’t move. “Good luck with that, punk.”

Crow shuffled forward, blade extended. His movements were confident.

Bobby simply smiled, his eyes bright.

Crow stepped up and feinted a jab at Bobby’s abdomen. Then he jumped forward a half-step and slashed at Bobby’s face.

Bobby took a single step back, then leaned backward to avoid the flashing blade.

Crow slid forward and slashed an X at Bobby. Then he shifted his stance and drove his blade at Crow’s abdomen.

Bobby’s hand flashed and he caught Crow’s wrist. He whirled, sending Crow crashing into some metal trash cans.

“Stupid punk,” he said.

Crow shook his head, as if to clear it. Then he rolled to his feet.

“Crow, man,” said Damian, “let it go! Let’s just get the girls the hell out of here. Something’s freaky with this guy. Let’s bolt and reboot, bro.”

“Fuck that shit!” said Crow. “He’s going down and in a bad way.”

Bella and Morgana were naked now. They continued to dance, their fingers sliding between their legs in a lewd manner. Then, after a gesture from Bobby, they turned and began rubbing on each other, their lips meeting in a heated kiss.

“Yeah,” said Bobby, moving closer. “That’s it.”

Damian saw the direction Bobby was taking, and he took off the bicycle chain belts that criss-crossed his chest. He began to whirl them in an aggressive manner.

“Back off,” said Damian. “Not a step closer, mister.”

“How ‘bout that,” said Bobby. “You do have a pair.”

“He ain’t the one to worry about, dickwad,” said Crow. “I’m the one who’s going to fuck you up.”

“You sure talk a lot about how bad you are,” said Bobby. “I saw guys like you in jail.”

Damian and Crow split to opposite sides of their opponent. Damian whirled his bicycle-chain belts in a furious figure-8 pattern, his eyes narrowed in concentration, while Crow shuffled closer, blade extended. Behind them, the girls suddenly stopped dancing as Bobby’s attention became fully focused on the ensuing conflict.

Damian took a step closer, drawing Bobby’s attention. As Bobby watched Damian approach, Crow slipped forward on quiet feet until he was within range of Bobby’s unprotected back. As Crow slashed his blade at the man’s back, however, Bobby suddenly dropped low and whirled, his heel striking Crow’s knee.

Crow hissed and clutched his knee. Bobby straightened, then drove two knuckles into Crow’s solar plexus. Crow exhaled as he stumbled back against the alley wall, his face grey. He wheezed, trying to catch his breath. Then, eyes glazed, he slid down the wall.

Damian stepped in and swung a chain-belt at Bobby’s head. For a moment, it seemed it would connect, but Bobby ducked down and swung his foot high in an arching reverse roundhouse kick that caught Damian on the side of the jaw. Damian’s head snapped back, but he let the momentum spin him around and he swung the other chain-belt in a backhand motion, catching Bobby on the back of his shoulder with a solid thwack.

Bobby stumbled one step to the side. He blinked, looking outraged. Then he laughed.

“Hey, kid, that was great!” he said. “Seriously, I’m impressed! You actually got a shot in.”

Damian didn’t answer. He was trying to catch his breath.

Bobby assumed an aggressive stance, then moved forward. Damian began swinging his chain-belts in a vicious figure-8 again.

Bobby inched forward, his eyes following the dual chains. Then, timing it perfectly, he shot forward and drove the side of his foot into Damian’s abdomen.

Damian’s breath exploded from his body as he stumbled backward. He wobbled, then dropped to his knees, the chain-belts falling from his hands.

Bobby stepped over to Damian and grabbed his hair. “Nice try, kid,” he said, “but you got nuthin’.” He formed a fist with his opposite hand and struck Damian under the chin with a hard uppercut. Damian’s head snapped back and he fell to the ground, unconscious.

Bobby clenched and unclenched his fists as he stared at the fallen Goth. Then he shouted as sudden white-hot pain erupted in his back.

“Gahhhhh!” he said, clutching his left shoulder. He spun around.

“C’mon, dickless!” said Bella, brandishing the broken bottle she had stabbed him with. She was still naked, except for her spiked collar. “C’mon! I’ll fuck you up!”

Bobby reached over his shoulder and dragged his fingers over his injury. When he brought his hand back, his fingers were covered with blood.

“Stupid fucking cow,” he said, teeth clenched. His eyes glittered.

“That’s right, dickweed,” said Bella, pigtails jumping as she swiped the jagged bottle at Bobby. “This cow is gonna cut you.”

“I don’t think so,” said Bobby. He narrowed his eyes.

“I do!” said Bella. “I’m gonna…gonna…” Bella blinked as she slowly stood straight. The broken bottle rolled from her nerveless fingers.

“What I think,” said Bobby, “is that you’re a stupid fucking cow…just like I said.”

Bella could move her head and eyes, but nothing else. Something else was wrong, but Bella wasn’t sure what. Then, suddenly, she knew.

“My tits!” she said. “My tits are getting bigger!”

Bobby’s eyes glittered. “Not just getting bigger, cow…getting fuller.”

“Fuller?” said Bella, dropping to her knees. Her breasts were slowly expanding, like a balloon filling with water.

“Yes, fuller,” said Bobby. “As in filling up.”

Then Bella’s eyes widened.

“What?!” she said. “You can’t moo that!”

“Watch me,” said Bobby, his eyes glittering.

Bella squirmed as her breasts filled with milk. She felt them growing heavier by the second.

“Moo!” she said. “Moo!”

“You’re mooing,” said Bobby, “and your tits are full of milk. You’re such a fucking cow.”

Bella tried to protest, but all that came out were moos. Then her fingers cramped and her hands curled into tight fists.

“Moo!” she said, dropping onto all fours, her painfully swollen boobs swaying. She realized she couldn’t unclench her fists. “Moo!”

Bobby walked over and dropped to a knee beside Bella. He reached underneath and squeezed one of her achingly swollen breasts. A stream of milk squirted out. Bella shuddered, pigtails bobbing, bare bottom wriggling.

“There you go, fucking cow,” said Bobby. “Your tits are going to keep filling with milk, and you can stay on all fours with your ass in the air, available to whoever wants it. Your tits will have to be drained every couple hours, but only guys can do it. No girls, and certainly not you. Your hands are useless now, except as hooves. The only way you’ll get off now is when they’re fucking you…and maybe a little when they’re squeezing out your milk. I’m not a complete bastard.” Then he slapped her bare ass and laughed.

“Moo!” said Bella, trying desperately to form words. “Moo!”

“Yeah, whatever,” said Bobby, standing. He turned and looked at the stirring Crow.

“Now it’s your turn, you little shit,” said Bobby.

Crow blinked as he slowly woke up. He realized Bobby was staring at him and tried to struggle to his feet.

Bobby laughed. “You’re the other stupid punk that pissed me off,” he said. “You and the cow.”

Crow’s mind whirled as he tried to assess the situation.

“Don’t bother,” said Bobby. “I think you can join the cow…but maybe in a different way. Hmmmm. Say, I’ve got it.”

Crow watched Bobby stare at him. Crow didn’t move. But something didn’t feel right.

Bobby’s eyes glittered once more. He smiled.

Crow sat on the ground with his back to the wall. Something really didn’t feel right between his legs. Then, finally, Crow realized what it was.

“Hey!” he said. “My balls are swelling! Holy shit, my balls are swelling!”

“That’s right,” said Bobby, still staring at Crow. “Swelling…filling with cum, actually. Lots and lots of cum.”

“It hurts!” said Crow, his knees spreading wider to allow room for his growing testicles. “It really hurts! Oh, gawd, I’m gonna hurl…!”

“I’d suggest,” said Bobby, “that you take off your pants, fuckhead.”

“Oh, man,” said Crow, shoving his pants down to his ankles. The action had caused Crow to bring his knees together momentarily, however, and Crow’s eyes watered. “C’mon, man. I’m sorry. Really.”

“Yeah?” said Bobby. “I don’t give a damn.”

“My hands!” said Crow. “What’s happening to my hands?”

Bobby shrugged. “The same thing that happened to the cow bitch,” he said. “Your hands are useless now. You’re gonna need help for everything now, fuckhead…even getting dressed.”

“It hurts,” said Crow, tears running down his cheeks. “It really hurts!”

“Yeah, I’m sure it does,” said Bobby. “Your balls are going to keep swelling until you cum, fuckhead. And the only way you can cum is if a guy beats you off. A girl can’t do it, and you can’t do it either. Good luck with that.”

Crow squeaked as he shifted, trying to find a comfortable position with his legs spread wide. He couldn’t stand without hurting himself.

Bobby turned and spotted Morgana, who hadn’t moved during the fights. “Yes, I see you,” he said.

Morgana stepped back nervously. “Look, I don’t want any trouble.”

“Like I give a fuck,” said Bobby.

Nearby, Damian groaned and rolled to his feet.

Bobby watched Damian stand and his eyes glittered. “Perfect,” he said. He turned and pointed to the still-naked Morgana. Then he twirled his finger.

Morgana gasped as she felt herself turning and dropping to all fours, bare bottom in the air.

“Oh!” she said. “Stop! Please! Not a cow!”

“Oh, don’t worry,” said Bobby. “I’m rewarding you for being so good. Really.”

Bobby stepped behind the pigtailed Bella and dropped to his knees.

Bobby pointed at Damian then. The bare-chested Goth stiffened, then walked behind Morgana. He dropped to his knees behind the redhead in the exact same way.

Bobby unzipped his pants. Damian did the same in sync with Bobby’s movements.

Bobby smiled as his cock pressed against the wriggling Goth girl’s wet sex. Damian’s cock pressed against Morgana’s at exactly the same moment.

“Ready?” said Bobby.

“This isn’t necessary, man…” said Damian.

“Moo!” said Bella.

Bobby grabbed Bella’s hips and slowly slid his cock inside her. Damian did the same with Morgana.

Everybody involved moaned and shuddered, each for a different reason. Bobby did so because he was getting his first piece of ass after years in a prison psyche ward. Bella and Morgana did so because the sensations were being amplified by Bobby and they couldn’t help themselves. Damian did so because he was a nineteen-year-old male.

“Oh, yeahhhh,” said Bobby. “That’s the stuff.” He began stroking into Bella then, his pelvic area slapping against the mooing Bella’s ass. Damian matched Bobby’s motion stroke-for-stroke.

It didn’t last long. Bobby slammed himself deep inside Bella and ground against her as he filled the Goth girl with his cum. Damian ground into Morgana with the same motion. Both girls wriggled and squealed as they orgasmed helplessly.

Bobby finally finished draining his cock and he pulled out of the blushing, mooing Bella. Damian, however, appeared unable to do so.

Bobby stood up, slid his cock back inside his pants and zipped up. He walked over to Damian.

“A little reward for your balls, kid,” said Bobby. “Your cockhead swelled up like a dog’s. You’re stuck in the bitch. You’re going to stay hard for a while, so get used to it.” He looked down at Morgana. “You’re going to stay this sensitive the whole time, no matter how many times you cum,” he said. “Ain’t I sweet?”

Morgana squealed, unable to answer as her hips wriggled helplessly.

Damian moaned, his swelled cock planted and stuck deep inside Morgana.

Bella mooed, her swelled breasts sloshing, needing to be milked badly.

Crow moaned, his balls swelled painfully past the size of softballs now.

“At least you ain’t lying anymore, punk,” Bobby said to Crow. “Now, you really do have the biggest balls of all.”

* * *

Director Pinkerton sighed. Some days, his job truly sucked.

“So you say he got four thugs in an alley?” he said.

“Not really thugs, sir,” said Jackson. “Just a group of kids hanging out. Troublemakers, yeah, but not really thugs.”

“Their condition?”

“Well,” said Jackson, “Embarrassing. And painful for a couple of them, of course. The one man, ah, Crow, I believe, has painfully swollen testicles. Unfortunately for him, the pressure can only be relieved through, ahh, manual stimulation from another male. Our male nurses are less than happy about this new duty, and Crow even less so.”

“Bobby’s got a strange sense of humor.”

“True,” said Jackson. “The dark-haired girl…Bella…he turned her into some sort of cow. She still understands everything and she’s in the here and now, but she can only moo…she can’t talk. Also, her breasts fill with milk every two hours or so. This also requires a male to milk her, so to speak. Our male nurses are much less disturbed by this new duty.”

“Very self-sacrificing of them.”

“Indeed,” said Jackson. “Oh, also, the girl can’t stand up. She can only get around on all fours.”

“I see.”

“Now, the remaining two- Damian and Morgan or Morgana or something like that- they’re relatively unharmed, except for the fact that they’re still stuck together.”

“Yes, I remember the initial report. No change there?”

“None,” said Jackson. “The girl is exhausted, however. Apparently she’s had something like forty orgasms. The boy Damian has had around ten.”

“I see. Assessment?”

“The boy has lost nearly five pounds.”

“Very funny. I mean about the situation.”

“Well,” said Jackson, “What I find most unsettling, sir, is the fact that Bobby’s power appears to be increasing.”

“You think so?”

“Yes, sir. He still has high levels of medications in his system, and they’re interfering with his overall ability. However, he went from dominating two individuals to dominating and controlling four individuals at the same time. And he apparently did so during heightened physical activity. His abilities are increasing rapidly, sir.”

“Yes, I see that. And Hunter?”

“He interviewed the staff,” said Jackson. “He’s heading out within the hour.”

“I see. Assessment?”

“If he doesn’t find Bobby soon,” said Jackson, “it may be too late.”

NEXT: Chapter 3