The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

REMINDER TO MY READERS: This is not a bimbo story. This is darker and edgier than what you are used to reading from me. If this type of story does not appeal to you, you should not continue. I won’t be offended, trust me.

* * *

Hunter

Part 3

“All right, drive.”

“Hey!” said the woman. “What are you doing? Get out of my car!”

“Just drive the fucking car.”

“Screw you!” said the woman, snatching the keys and opening the door.

“Freeze!” said Bobby, shaking his head. “Stupid cunt. All you had to do was drive. Get in the other side.”

The woman walked around to the other side of the car and slid into the passenger seat.

Bobby held out his hand. The woman dropped the keys onto his palm.

Bobby started the car and shifted into gear. “Now,” he said, “tell me your name.”

The woman gasped as she suddenly regained control of her body.

“How did you do that?!” she said.

“I’m fucking magic. What’s your name?”

“None of your business!”

“Would you rather I just call you Cunt?”

“Yes!”

“Whatever you say,” said Bobby.

The girl glared at Bobby. Then her eyes widened as her hands began removing her clothing.

“Oh, come on!” she said. “This isn’t necessary! Just drop me off somewhere- you can keep the damn car!”

Bobby ignored her. The girl continued stripping off her clothes. The passenger window opened and the girl found herself throwing her clothing out the window.

“Enough!” she said. “Kathy, all right? My name is Kathy.”

“Yeah?” said Bobby. “So?”

“I told you my name!” she said. “I’m still throwing my clothes out the window!”

“Yeah, I know,” said Bobby. “You should have told me your name when I asked.”

They drove in silence then as Kathy finished stripping. Finally she threw her panties out the window to the beeping approval of the teenagers in the car next to them.

“So, how old are you?” asked Bobby.

“Twenty-six,” said Kathy. “Now drop me off or I start screaming.”

“I don’t think so,” said Bobby. “You’re giving me such a hard time, it’s getting me hot. I think I’ll have a blowjob while we enjoy our nice little drive.”

“You put anything in my mouth,” said Kathy, “I’ll bite it off.”

“I’m not putting anything in your mouth, Cunt,” said Bobby, “but if you ask me nice enough, I might let you.”

“Dream on, perv,” said Kathy.

“I’m sure we can work this out,” said Bobby.

“Not gonna hap...hap...haaaap—”

“You see, there’s lots of things I can do to change your mind,” said Bobby.

Kathy blinked, looking slightly confused. She thumped her chest with her fist.

“Sure, I could actually make you do it,” he said, “but where’s the fun in that?”

Kathy shifted nervously, her eyes showing distress.

“No, I want it to be a good time for both of us,” said Bobby, changing lanes. “I want you to want it so bad, you beg me for it.”

Kathy shifted violently, silently pointing at her chest.

“Now, suppose...just suppose,” said Bobby, “I met a girl, some stranger. And say we didn’t really hit off.”

Kathy’s panicked eyes blinked rapidly as she pointed at her throat in desperation.

“Now, a blowjob would be just the thing to relieve the tension between them, wouldn’t you say?” said Bobby. “But suppose she didn’t want to do that one little thing? Now, let’s suppose I wanted that girl to be a little more cooperative. Let’s say I, oh, I don’t know...maybe tied the involuntary action of breathing to a specific trigger? Like, say, having a cock in her mouth?”

Kathy’s eyes widened as the significance of Bobby’s words sunk in through the panic. Her eyes dropped to Bobby’s zipper, then back up.

“So, what do you think, Cunt?” said Bobby. “Do you think that not being able to breathe unless she has a cock in her mouth would convince the girl to do that one little thing?”

Eyes wet, Kathy nodded panic-stricken agreement. She reached for Bobby’s zipper with desperate fingers.

Bobby slapped her hand. “Not so fast,” he said. “Are you saying you want to give me a blowjob now?”

Kathy nodded rapidly, hair flying everywhere. She leaned in, trying to reach Bobby’s belt.

Bobby backhanded her. “I said, not yet,” said Bobby. “Does this mean you want to put my cock in your slut mouth?”

Kathy nodded, cheeks wet. She clasped her hands together in a pleading manner.

“You’re so cute when you beg,” said Bobby. He reached out and pinched her cheek. “All right, why don’t we see what that slut mouth can do? Go ahead.”

Kathy dropped across Bobby’s lap and yanked his zipper down. She pulled out his already rock-hard cock and slid her mouth over his shaft. She coughed suddenly as her lungs filled with air.

Bobby laughed. “Deeper, Cunt,” he said. “The more cock you have in your mouth, the easier it is to breathe.”

Shuddering, Kathy slid her mouth further down his shaft until her lips were wrapped around the base of his cock. Despite her mouth being completely full of cock, she appeared to breathe easily.

“Very good, Kathy,” said Bobby. “Yes, I’ve decided to give you back your name. Ain’t I sweet? I’ll even give you another hint. Keep me hard, or you may find yourself having trouble again. That means move your mouth up and down like a good little blowjob slut.”

Kathy’s fingers clutched the seat in frustration, but her wet mouth began sliding up and down Bobby’s cock.

“You see?” said Bobby. “It’s so easy for us to just get along. Wrap those lips tighter, darlin’.”

They drove along in silence then, Kathy’s mouth stroking over Bobby’s cock. After several minutes, Bobby’s hand crept into Kathy’s hair.

“Not bad,” said Bobby. “It just might be good enough. In fact, I’m about to...oh, yeahhhh...”

Bobby’s hand tightened in Kathy’s hair, holding her head in place as his cock hardened even more and began flooding her mouth with cum.

Cheeks burning, Kathy helplessly swallowed the hot flow. Then her eyes widened and her hips wriggled as she began squealing around Bobby’s cock.

“See?” said Bobby. “You’re getting rewarded for being a good slut. Filling your belly with semen makes you cum like a hot little bitch.”

A brief siren sounded then and Bobby glanced at the rearview mirror.

“Well, fuck me,” said Bobby. “A motorcycle cop. Just what I don’t need.”

Bobby pulled to the curb and put the car in park. They were between a strip mall and an outdoor cafe, and there was a stream of pedestrian traffic along the sidewalk.

Bobby glanced down and smacked the back of Kathy’s head, which hovered above his lap.

“I didn’t tell you to stop,” said Bobby. “Get back to work.”

An indignant squeal sounded from around his cock, but Kathy’s head resumed its bobbing motion.

The officer dismounted her motorcycle and walked to the driver’s side of the car. Her dark blond hair was pinned up and her mirrored sunglasses reflected the car as she tapped on the window.

Bobby lowered the window and smiled at the officer, who appeared to be in her early thirties. “Yes, officer?” he said. “Can I help you?”

“Yes,” said the officer. “License, registration and...” Her head tilted down as she took in Kathy’s head bobbing up-and-down over Bobby’s cock.

The officer was motionless for several heartbeats. Then the mirrored sunglasses tilted back up. “Congratulations,” she said. “That’s the most abrasive attempt to tweak authority I’ve seen all morning. Now, get out of the car. Both of you. Immediately.”

“Well, you heard her, sweetheart,” said Bobby, pulling up Kathy’s head by her hair. “You have to get out.”

Kathy’s eyes widened as she began struggling for air. Bobby reached over her and opened her door as she fought desperately to slide her mouth back over his cock. Once the door was open, he put his back to his door and casually shoved Kathy out the door with his foot. Then he turned and smiled at the officer.

“Women,” he said. “What can you do? When they gotta have it, they gotta have it.”

The officer watched Kathy struggle to her feet. She took several steps back from the car. “Turn off the vehicle,” she said, hand sliding to her tazer, “and step out from behind the wheel.” As she did so, however, she was now blocking traffic, so four motorcycles came to a stop.

Bobby began pointing to his ear and mouthing words, indicating that he couldn’t hear the officer over the noise of the motorcycles.

Now on the sidewalk, Kathy looked around desperately. Pedestrian traffic had stopped at the sight of a naked woman suddenly stumbling around in front of the cafe. Kathy’s head spun until she spotted what she was looking for...a man.

Kathy sprinted at the startled man, hitting him waist high. They tumbled to the ground together. The man blinked, trying to orientate himself. Kathy, meanwhile, pulled the man’s pants down from the waist and immediately popped his cock into her mouth. She gasped and coughed as she suddenly drew in air once again.

The officer drew her tazer. “Last chance,” she said. “Get out of the car!”

“I don’t think so,” said Bobby, his voice hardening. His eyes glittered.

The officer tried to discharge her tazer, but her fingers had stopped working. Her fingers began to numb and straighten out, and the weapon dropped from her hand. Her elbows stiffened then and her arms straightened.

“Why, officer,” said Bobby, “are you in some sort of distress?”

The officer made a futile attempt to turn her head, but her neck was locked in place. Then the stiffness spread its way down her legs.

Bobby opened the car door and stepped out, eyes still glittering. “Have I mentioned,” said Bobby, “that I don’t like cops?”

The officer’s knees locked, effectively trapping the officer in a position that made her look as if she were standing at attention.

Bobby made a show of being in deep thought. “Hmmm,” he said. “That’s not bad, but it lacks something. What could it be?”

He walked over and stood in front of the officer. “Oh, I know what it is!” he said. “You look too uptight! You need to relax.”

He reached out with a finger and touched her nose. As soon as he did, the officer shifted weight imperceptibly and her shined boots separated until her feet were just over shoulder-width apart. Her knees bent slightly then, and her hands separated from her hips until they were also just over shoulder-width apart.

“Much better,” said Bobby. “Now for the final touch.”

He put two fingers together and kissed them. Then he pressed those fingers to the officer’s lips. The officer’s lips slowly formed a perfect “O”.

“Now, that’s more like it,” said Bobby. He reached out and placed his hands on the officer’s breasts. Then he gave her a light push.

Unable to move or make any effort to retain her balance, the officer tilted and fell backward onto the street with an exhale of breath. She remained locked in the same position.

“I never did find out your name,” said Bobby, “but that doesn’t matter, because I have a name for you anyway. Officer Fuckdoll. It has a ring to it.”

A crowd had gathered on the sidewalk, trying to watch the dual phenomenas of a naked woman trying desperately to blow a stranger on the sidewalk and a man preparing to mount a police officer who had apparently been turned into a fuckdoll. This was strange, even for Chrystal Heights.

Traffic was backed up, as the police officer was laying in the street. Horns blared and the crowd on the sidewalk grew larger. The four men on the motorcycles- realizing something was going on between Bobby and the officer- dismounted and approached the scene.

“Hey,” said the leader, “why don’t you leave that cop alone, man?”

“I don’t think so,” said Bobby. “Why don’t you make me stop?”

“We’re gonna hurt you, man,”

“C’mon, then,” said Bobby. “What are you waiting for? Are your pussies hurting?”

And that was when Bobby saw a man exit a black pickup truck far back in the traffic jam. The man was walking between cars in Bobby’s direction. A tall, muscular man with an eye patch covering his left eye.

Bobby blinked. “Holy shit!” he said. “Hunter! The Trope himself!”

The four bikers, having no idea who Bobby was talking to, paused for a moment. Then they resumed their approach.

Bobby ignored the bikers and stared at Hunter, eyes glittering. Then the sound of sirens blared in the distance.

“Fuck!” said Bobby. “That’s too bad.” He lifted his voice. “Maybe next time, Hunter!”

Bobby looked at the bikers. “Sorry, boys. No time,” he said. “Besides, Charlie is coming.” Then his eyes narrowed.

The bikers stopped walking. Their thoughts became sludgy and slow. All they knew is that they had thick, rock-hard erections and a fuckdoll cop waiting for them.

Bobby turned his attention to the crowd surrounding Kathy. In moments, fist fights were breaking out and pandemonium was spreading.

Bobby looked down the street at Hunter. He smiled and extended a middle finger in Hunter’s direction. Then he slid into the front seat of the car and put it in gear.

* * *

Director Pinkerton rubbed his temples.

“Status report, Jackson?”

“Well, sir,” said Jackson. “The situation seems to be back under control.”

“Details, man,” said Pinkerton.

“Well, sir,” said Jackson, “it was touch-and-go for a little while. Hunter had Bobby in sight, but Bobby sparked off a riot to cover his escape.”

“Damn.”

“Yes,” said Jackson. “The girl whose car Bobby stole now suffers from a delusion in which she has to have a, ah, penis in her mouth in order for her respiratory system to function.”

“Explain.”

“Bobby apparently interfered with her ability to breath by making it dependent on having a penis in her mouth.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes, sir,” said Jackson. “That trigger couldn’t hold once she passed out from lack of oxygen, obviously, but the girl didn’t know that. She thought she was going to suffocate.”

“But she could have.”

“No, sir, she couldn’t,” said Jackson. “Once she passed out, her subconscious wiped out the physical cause-and-effect relationship. Not even an Original can create a potentially fatal trigger like that.”

“I see. So, she’s all right now?”

“Not really, sir,” said Jackson. “Intellectually, she understands that she doesn’t actually need to have a...have anything in her mouth to breath. However, because Bobby locked it in her head that she does, she subconsciously feels she has to give a blow...er, perform oral sex on a man every hour or so. When she doesn’t, she feels horribly short of breath and has a full-blown panic attack.”

“Are you telling me that girl has to swallow semen or she panics?”

“Yes, sir. They’re keeping her under sedation as much as possible. HR is rotating male staff until a solution is found.”

“I see.”

“Yes, sir. Several of the male staff are voluntarily working late shifts, even when off the clock.”

“I imagine so.”

“Staff morale is high.”

“All right, all right. I get it. The officer?”

“The officer’s condition is unchanged,” said Jackson. “They weren’t able to stop the bikers from stripping her and taking advantage of her condition, but she appears to be fine otherwise. She is awake and aware of her surroundings, but she is unable to communicate in any way. She is still a doll, so to speak.”

“That doesn’t sound ‘fine’ to me, Jackson,”

“It’s not, sir,” said Jackson, “but it’s all we can do at the moment.”

“True,” said Pinkerton. “All right, Jackson. What else?”

“Not much else to tell, sir,” said Jackson. “Several arrests were made during the riot, but nobody’s being charged with anything, as we already know it was caused by Bobby. Still, the situation is becoming critical.”

“Yes,” said Pinkerton. “All right, keep me informed, Jackson.”

“Yes, sir.”

NEXT: Part 4