The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HypHoseTized III

Note: The “HypHoseTized” stories are unrelated stories dealing in mind control, male dominant, and pantyhose fetish. If these bother or offend you at all, please do not read, these are meant as entertainment only.

I met my wife Tricia in college, we sat in the back of Astronomy class together and started chatting because the professor was so boring. We quickly fell in love. She was perfect. Well, almost…

All my life I’d loved pantyhose. They’d been a secret fetish of mine since I was three years old. I didn’t wear them, but loved the look of them on women, and loved to feel the soft fabric of it pulled taut across a woman’s thighs, knees, shins, and feet. I’d had other girlfriends who did not mind this fetish, and would wear hose for me for dates and even sex. After some time dating, I confided in Tricia about my fetish. It made her feel a little weird and we ended up dropping the subject, quickly becoming old news.

Part of me was upset that she did not like hose and wouldn’t wear them for me. One time I picked her up after a formal event she went to with her family and she had on pants and nude knee highs. I tried to get a feel, but it just didn’t work. She thought it was weird when I offered to give her a foot massage and knew right away why. Again, the matter was dropped.

Although I was sad she didn’t wear hose for me, our chemistry, mutual attraction and love for each other was far too powerful to throw it away on something such as the pantyhose issue. We were married and it was wonderful (although she did bare leg it at the wedding, sadly).

Two years into the marriage, my wife decided to quit smoking. I was proud of her, I had quit the year before and she had decided to follow suit after one of her friend’s mothers had been diagnosed with lung cancer. She sought many remedies, including “the patch” but nothing seemed to work for her.

Finally, we decided to try hypnosis. We went to several hypnotists, but ended up finding a self-hypnosis kit on the internet that proved promising. We figured it couldn’t hurt.

When I got home one Tuesday night, I found the package sitting on the counter and my wife said that was ready to try it. Like usual, she had on jeans and tube socks, and a tank top. She looked hot as always, but there was no hose ever it seemed like. We had dinner, cleaned the dishes up, and got to work. I opened it up and followed the instructions.

I’ll skip all the boring details of the setup and go straight to the amazing event. Using the CD that came with it and some other relaxing techniques I had her quite under the influence of hypnosis.

“Tricia, can you hear me?” I asked.

“Yes.” She said, calmly.

“You realize that through all this, we’ve found your root subconscious and you are now completely suggestible, right?”

“Yes.” She replied, again calmly.

I read the next part of the instructions where it said to tell her how awful smoking was, yadda, but I could not resist.

“Tricia, honey. You are realizing that you love to please your husband. You will do whatever he wishes, no matter what, because that is what women should do, isn’t it?”

“Yes..” once again, she said calmly, absorbing it.

“Good…now, two things would make me happy especially, Tricia.” I said.

“Yes?” She replied.

“First, I want you to quit smoking. Forever. It disgusts me. Understand?”

“Yes..”

“Also, I want you to dress as I ask you. This is very important to me, do you understand?”

“Yes…”

“Good…now what are the two things you must never forget?”

“Smoking is disgusting… and I must dress as you ask me to.” She said.

My cock was so raging hard. My heart beat faster.

“Now awake, Tricia”

She opened her eyes. She looked around.

“Did it work?” She asked.

“You don’t remember anything?” I asked.

“No..” She replied.

I pulled out a cigarette, offered it to her. She pulled away.

“No thanks…” she said, repelled. Then realized that happened. “Oh cool—I’m done smoking!” She said happily.

My pants hurt my cock was so hard, pressing against my boxers. I had to do it.

“Honey, why don’t you put on a skirt and some pantyhose for me, it’d make me so happy if you don’t mind.” I said casually.

“Oh, that would make you happy? Sure, honey, be right back. Oh.. any particular skirt or hose?”

“Um, how about that short velvet skirt you have and some black hose”

“Okay, be back in a jiff!” She replied and she went upstairs.

I couldn’t believe it. She realized she’d been altered mentally to quit smoking, but had NO idea of the other suggestion! Excellent!

She came back down stairs a minute and a half later dressed still in her tank top, but short velvet black skirt and black pantyhose. She also had on jet black heels. Nice! I couldn’t believe it.

I put my hand on her skirt and pulled it up to reveal the “panty” part, a darker black than the “hose” part. I began to rub her leg. Intensely. My hand went up and down her thigh and I put my two fingers right into her crotch and began to force them up into it through the hose. She moaned as I did this, her head lowered.

“That feels good, doesn’t it? The hose up in your crotch”

“Mmm, yes” she replied.

“Lay down on the couch for me” I said

“Why?” she asked

“I’ve wanted to feel pantyhose stretched on your legs for years now. Please, it would make me so happy” I replied.

“If it pleases you, of course honey” she said.

She laid down on the couch and stretched her legs out. My hands immediately attacked her legs. Up and down the whole of the legs. The hose were so smooth. Up and down, up and down, my hands began to feel warm from the small amount of friction, as I kept doing it.

I looked down at her feet. Her heeled shoes were open toed and I saw her nylon webbed toes sticking out. So hot. I put her foot in my mouth, heel and all. The shoe was hard in my mouth, but I didn’t care. I licked the nylon on her foot and begin to lick all the way up her leg.

Soon I was molesting her entire leg, up and down, kissing and licking them, wrapping my whole body around the lower half of hers. Best of all, she wasn’t wearing any panties. I begin to lick her through her hose, I could feel her getting wet.

The nylon was right in my face, I couldn’t believe it. This was great. I couldn’t stand it anymore.

I pulled myself to her face, now full on top of her, grabbed her and kissed her passionately.

“Mmmmm, baby, where did this come from?” She asked with a smile.

“You turn me on. Your legs look so hot in those pantyhose” I told her.

“I’ll have to wear them more often… if it pleases you…” she said coyly.

“Pleases me it does, my dear” I said in return.

I kissed her hard pushing her back on the kitchen table where we had eaten dinner just moments before. My hands were rubbing the soft nylon so hard on her thighs I could feel them running.

I began to kiss her neck and down her chest, I could feel the heat oozing out her body with the sweat beads that appeared on her brow and skin.

She gasped as I pulled the crotch of the hose toward me and ripped them down the middle. I silenced her coming words with a kiss, then slid down, groping her breasts with her now rock hard nipples just begging to be freed from her shirt.

My goodness, she was wet. I felt the heat upon my face as I went down on her, groping her nylon covered thighs hard in my hands and striking out at her pussy with my tongue, vibrating it within her. She shuddered and moaned as I kept licking her. I looked up for a second and saw little tears in her eyes, she was in such heat it was overwhelming her.

She begged me to finally fuck her, but I waited. I kissed her skin, blew air through my lips on her pussy and gently licked her all over until her begging became inaudible.

“Do you promise to wear pantyhose for me whenever I want?” I demanded.

“yes…pantyhose… anything… please…” she barely got out.

“Say it.” I said with authority.

“…I’ll….wear pantyhose… whenever you want, whatever pleases you, I’ll be your pantyhose slut… please, baby, please…!!!”

“You want it badly, don’t you?” I asked.

“You have no idea”

“See how much better sex can be between a man and wife when she wears pantyhose?” I asked

“Yes, now I understand, I have to say! Please!”

“How do you feel right now?” I asked.

“So vulnerable, so needing…. I like it…. please” she moaned.

“You’ll do anything I ask”

“Yes!”

“You’ll obey me to get what you want”

“yes!”

“You like being in this position?” I asked.

A pause.

“Yes!!” she replied.

“So, you’ve realized being my pantyhose… slave will be fun for you?”

“Slave…? Yes! I will be your slave! It feels…right!” she yelled.

“Good! We’ll condition you more through the hypnosis. You’ll always be my wife, but I’ll use your natural submissiveness to really make you a nylon maid!”

“Anything!” she replied.

I put my hand in her pussy, began to play with her more.

“I’m going to keep you going, but in order for you to get release, you have to suck me here and now”

“Yes, okay!” she screamed in delight.

“Yes, what?” I asked.

“I don’t know! What?” She asked.

“Call me Sir when we’re in bed. I’m the man, the head of the house hold, you’re my nylon maid”

“Yes…Sir!” she yelled out.

“Good girl!”

With my hand inside her, she grabbed my cock and went to town. Slurping hard, up and down, her pretty hair flying all about the area.

In a beat, I was ready to come.

“Stop” I commanded.

“Yes…yes, Sir!” she said.

“I will now fuck you!”

“Yes, Sir! Thank you, Sir!” she gasped.

I smiled as I grabbed her hips and jammed my rock in her. She shrieked in pleasure and began to almost sing as I fucked her.

“Tell me how much you love wearing pantyhose for me, baby” I told her.

“I…oh… love… oh my… wearing… mmmmmmm… pantyhose for…oh…oh…you…Sir!!!” she stammered.

We both came at the same time and fell onto each other in a pool of sweat.

Well, that was a couple years ago. Tricia wears hose every day now for me, even in bed. Sometimes I make her wear little spandex running shorts and suntan pantyhose and we go jogging… I love the looks she gets… and I love knowing she is all mine.

Right now, she’s calling me for dinner, wearing a tight blue skirt, white pantyhose, and white open to sandals… I can’t wait for dessert!

-End