The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Confessions of a Hypno-Sub—It’s a Doggy Dog World

I drive to the hotel, thinking only of you and your power over me. Knowing this will be our first meeting, I am terrified. Not of you, but of myself, afraid of being displeasing to you and your will. I repeat to myself over and over “Your will is my will, your thoughts are my thoughts”, and that calms me some.

I get into the hotel, and I get a room just as you have ordered. I chose the hotel where I knew they had bedposts, just in case. I have no idea what is going to happen to me, or what is in store for me tonight. I have been waiting forever to feel your touch, to feel your voice surrounding me in person. I walk into our room, and I look around, checking the bathroom to see if there are enough towels; as I know how much I can soak the bed. I take a quick shower, just enough to feel completely clean for you. I don’t want to disappoint you in any way.

After my shower I pull the covers from the bed and lay down. The phone is next to the bed, and I have a sudden urge to call you. I don’t remember you telling me to call you, but then again I have done things you have ordered before without remembering you ordered them. I pick up the phone and place it to my ear, slowly dialing your phone number. RING.....RING......RING.......RING.........RING....... Finally you answer the phone. “Hello”, you answer in that deep, powerful voice you have.

“Hello Master,” I answer back sweetly, ‘I had this sudden urge to call you, Master, and I don’t know why, but I am at the hotel waiting for you, Master.’

“You are so good little one, I told you to call me last night when I put you under, and you did...I’m so proud of you my pet....Now little one...did you know that you have very tired eyes?”

Immediately I slip into a very deep, hypnotic trance. “Tired eyes...such tired eyes” I say slowly, repeating your commands to drive them further into my mind.

“Little one, you are so relaxed, you belong to me, and you are so heavy and sleepy...you want to go deeper for me, don’t you little one?”

“Yes Master, deeper....so deep...such tired eyes...tired eyes....tired eyes.”

I am so deep in my trance, I am consumed by your voice...I can only hear you and your commands. “Now Little One,” you say calmly...so lovingly ,“You will stay in this trance, until I get there...you will not move a muscle, and with every breath you will go deeper. When I get there, you will be so far gone, you won’t even hear me come in the room. Understand, little one?”

“Yes Master, I understand.” I respond quietly, almost silently. “I am in room 267 Master....267” Then my voice fades, and I hear the almost silent click of the phone hanging up. I reach over and place the phone on the cradle, then fall completely limp into the soft bed. I breath deeply...every breath taking me deeper and deeper and deeper.

It seems like only a few short minutes that you are gone, I am floating in this trance, with no feelings or emotions, just peace and tranquillity...no nervousness. I didn’t hear the door open, but I felt someone sit next to me on the bed...I know it is you immediately, I can feel your power around me. I take a deeper breath and push myself deeper, knowing that the deeper I go, the more pleased I make you.

I feel your touch, for the very first time, and I sigh...I’m so happy to finally be with you. I can’t wait to hear your voice in person, right there in my ear, but I hear you in my head. I hear your voice reminding me of how sleepy I really am, and how much I am owned by you. You’re touching my face, running your fingertips over my eyelids, and I blink with my eyes closed. You tenderly push me over where I am laying on my back, and you tap my legs open. My legs are so hard to move, and you know that...but you want to watch me struggle a bit to please you. It amazes me that even the simple act of opening my legs can be so very difficult for me, but can cause you pleasure.

I feel your fingertips on my legs, moving up and down my body. exploring every inch of what you know is yours. You are so silent, and I ache to hear your voice again, but I don’t make a sound. I just lay there in my void filled only with you and your control.

Your fingertips graze over my pussy, never going inside me, just playing and toying with my lips. You find my pussy soaked, and you know just exactly how much control you have over my body, that with just a simple touch you can turn me on so much.

Finally, I hear your voice. You lean up to my ear, and whisper, “Tickle.” My whole body trembles, and I cum with such force that I shake the bed. You plunge your whole hand in me at once and my orgasm heightens and almost overwhelms me.

You feel me starting to calm down, and you remove your hand from my pussy. You see how laden your hand is with my juices, and you bring your fingers to your nose and smell me. You notice how sweet and clean I smell.

You lean down to my ear, and you whisper. “Your body is feeling light, you can move and respond easily and freely to me and my commands.”

“Yes Master,” I respond, ‘move easily and freely to you.’ Almost as soon as I say the words back, I feel my body becoming as light as a feather, and almost moving itself. “Now my little one”, you say with such an evilly calm voice, “You will obey my every command. Your needs, wants, desires...even your limits are nothing when put next to my desires. You only want to please and serve me in any way that I want. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master, your desires supersede me, my thoughts, my desires, my needs, and even my limits...I understand Master.”

“Now Little One, I want you to get on your hands and knees. I want you to push your ass out toward me, spread your legs and let me see that pretty shaved pussy of yours.”

My body, moving slowly but easily, gets up. I get onto my hands and knees, and I force my ass toward my Master. I spread my legs wide, and I feel my pussy lips opening.

I feel a few quick spanks to my ass, and I know you are spanking me just to see how my body reacts to your hands. I hardly make a move, my body is pushed forward from the force in your hand. I squirm and move my butt so slightly, that isn’t hardly even noticeable, but you see it, and you know that I want more. You spank me harder, and I moan and groan in pleasure. You remind me that I can move freely, speak and respond freely to everything you do.

After that quick reminder, I squirm more, and my moans become louder. I am almost crawling off the bed every time your hand hits my ass, and you grab my hair and pull me back. “I didn’t tell you that you could squirm away....Tired eyes, Little One...tired eyes.”

I slip down farther, still on my hands and knees. My head drops down almost toward the bed. “Now my darling, You are going to do something you never thought possible. You hear nothing but my voice and what I tell you to hear...you obey only me, and you obey my orders completely and without question. I have brought my dog with me. You can hear him panting little one.”

I hear the very distinct sound of a dog behind me. My trance is weakened, because I am afraid of what is going to happen. Master knows this, he can sense it. He knows me so well. “Remember what tired eyes you have little one...so calm, so sleepy, so obedient. You marvel in your sweet submission to me.”

With those words, I can do nothing but obey my Master. I feel the click of the leash around the collar that I wear, and Master tugs on my leash, leading me to the floor. “Remain on your hands and knees, little one. Come here..on the floor.”

I move to the floor, and return to my hands and knees. “Now my dear sweet pet, you are going to please my dog. You will service him like you would service me, and you will make him cum. I know this worries you little one, but you know that I will take care of you always, and you know that your sweet submission causes you to want to obey me.”

“Yes Master”, I respond quickly, my voice shaky and full of fear still, “Master, I am afraid, but I will do what you ask...I will service your dog if you wish it.”

I feel your hands through my hair, “Oh my darling sub, I will be here with you always, and no harm will come to you. Now, sit still while my dog mounts you. Feel his fur on your back and his hard cock enter your pussy.”

I feel the fur from his stomach on my naked back, and I feel his hard nub driving into my pussy. Over and over he pushes his cock into me...I am being fucked like an animal, by an animal. As much as I am consumed by my Master’s control over me, there is still a part of me that is holding back. Not letting myself believe what I am doing. I can hear his panting in my ear, and feel his hot breath on my neck.

My Master knows that I have not let go totally. He whispers in my ear, “I need you to let yourself go completely, relish in your sweet submission to me. I want you to cum on my dog, but you don’t have to cum now...cum when you are ready, but don’t forget to ask my little girl.” He caresses my forehead and kisses me lightly. I find myself bending to his words...his will. I start to release my body, and find that even though this is a dog dick in me that I am becoming more and more aroused, and closer and closer to orgasm.

I find myself actually starting to fuck back on this big animal cock buried inside me, and with a sweeping motion, I feel myself rocking right on the edge of orgasm. “Master, may I cum??!!” I shout out, begging to release.

“Wait a minute pet...wait....wait...wait.” Master coaxes me.

“Master, please, God Master please...please let me cum! LET ME CUM!! Please Master!!”

“You may cum my pet.” He grabs my hair, and forces me to look him in the eye. I cum with such force my juices squirt out from my body, and I leave a long wet spot on the floor. I scream with delight and passion as my orgasm continues up and down the length of my body, sending tingles to every point all over me.

“I am pulling my dog away from you my darling, feel his cock leaving your slutty little pussy.” I can feel his cock exiting my pussy, and one last gush of juice flows from me. I fall to my face and I cry on my Master’s feet.

“What’s wrong my Little One?” You ask so sweetly, so concerned for my feelings.

“Master, I just fucked an animal....I didn’t want to, but I had to, I had to please you. I couldn’t help it Master, I couldn’t say no, I can’t say no to you.”

“Oh My darling little girl”, you say with such love, “at the count of five, you will awaken from your trance, you will remember all that you felt, all that you saw. You will remember everything in it’s entirety. 1—waking up slowly. 2—remembering everything that happened today. 3—eyes opening slowly 4—waking up, remembering everything. 5—Wide awake now, remembering it all.” I blink my eyes, and kneel up from my hands and knees, still looking only into your eyes. “Now Little One, I want you too look around the room, and find the animal. You know that I haven’t left your side since you went under, so where is the dog my pet?”

I look around the room, and I see no animal. Not even a trace that an animal was ever even there. I see the wet spot on the floor, but nothing..there was never an animal. “But Master,” I say confused “I know there was an animal here, I know there was, I felt him..I heard him...where is he?”

You look deep into my eyes, so tenderly. You lift up a piece of fur and a dildo. “This was your animal little one...Do you see how much control I have over your mind, that I can make you think you are doing something that you’re not even doing, and that you don’t even think you are capable of? I own you my darling sub, your mind, your body, your sex, everything that you are is mine. Do you see now pet, do you understand?”

“Oh Master..I never even did it Master?” I ask quickly, already knowing the answer.

“No, my pet, you never fucked my dog, but I will tell you this. If you disobey me ever, this may happen to you, and I may not hypnotize you next time. Do you get my drift?”

“Yes Master, I understand...and I won’t disobey you. I live for your pleasure. Your will is my will, your thoughts are my thoughts Master.”

“That’s good little one, now come up here on the bed, and let me hold you.”

I jump up to the bed excitedly, and I lay in my Master’s arms, feeling his power over me. I feel only the control that he has over my mind and body, and I accept his will as my own. I know now that I can trust my Master totally and completely, that he will never cause me harm, or do anything to me that I do not wish him to do. I am completely owned by him, and he knows this. I then fall asleep in his arms, his fingertips caressing all over my body, and all I can think of is how this relationship will flourish, and how much I love to serve and please him.