The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HypnoWho

Chapter 6

Later in bed, Alec held his wife as they talked. Alec had offered to give her shoulders a massage and she’d leaned back against him as he sat up against the headboard. His fingers kneaded and pulled at her shoulders, sending her into a very relaxed state.

“That’s right, Stevie. Relax. Relax. Let those shoulders just relax totally. That’s it. This must be making you sleepy.”

“Yes, very,” Stevie said in total bliss.

“Good, let yourself go. Go into a sleep. You’re safe here. You’re getting sleepier. Still you are relaxed. Sleepier now, sleepier.......”

Without realizing it, she was taken through a hypnotic induction sequence. Alec tested her when he thought she was thoroughly under.

“Stevie, you’re a sleep but you can hear her. You are asleep but you can talk.”

“Yesssss, asleep,” Stevie whispered.

Thornton thought for a few minutes about how he wanted to program his wife. He certainly wanted her to accept the fact that he was going to be sleeping with other women. He hoped to have her going him with another woman for some three-way action; that was something he’d never done.

“Good, Stevie, now listen carefully. I am going to give you several commands. These commands will override your free will in certain areas. These are my commands: You will be open to all forms of sexual expression that I may wish to try, with you or another woman. I want to be with other women. You will not be threatened or angry about this. You will accept this as a natural part of our relationship. Do you understand?”

“Yesss, understand.”

“Stevie, you will not speak to anyone regarding any aspects of either of our sex lives, do you understand?”

“Yessssss.”

“I am going to give you a keyword. When I speak this keyword you will immediately go into a trance state. The same state that you are in now. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.” Stevie said sleepily.

“Stevie, your keyword is Aardvark. Repeat that please.”

“Aardvark.”

“Good, now roll over and go to sleep. You will not remember this conversation but you will remember all the instructions I have given you.” Stevie rolled over and was fast asleep.

Chapter 7

Unable to sleep, his mind on the day’s events and a number of his patients that he envisioned fucking, Thornton got up around 1 AM and went downstairs to his study. He saw Lisa’s Jeep parked in front of the house. Apparently, she’d finally gotten home. Probably, well after her curfew. The girl just did not respect her mother or him.

‘It’s time to change that,’ Thornton thought.

He made his way back upstairs. Lisa’s bedroom door was shut. He knocked softly but got no response as he had hoped. He slowly opened the door inch by inch. The light from the hall allowed him to see that she was asleep in her bed. He quietly moved to the side of her bed and looked down on his stepdaughter.

Lisa had the same olive skin as her mother but was slight in build. She’d probably not get much taller than her 5′ 3″ height she had now. Her hair was a dark brown rather than black like Stevie’s but worn just as long. She chose not to accentuate her features with the use of make-up or hairstyling; she had instead embraced the punk look of her friends. She wore the baggy clothes and boots and only ate vegetables in protest of inhumane treatment of animals, etc.

He knelt by the side of her bed and said her name in a whisper. No response.

He said it again, slightly louder. No response.

He tried again, slightly louder still. This time a muscle moved in her cheek. He’d found the threshold of her subconscious mind. While people slept, their minds were still working away. One part was generating dreams, one part was handling all the automatic functions of the body like breathing, digestion, the beating of the heart. And one part was listening to the sounds of the environment. It was to this part that Dr. Thornton spoke.

Dr. Thornton came down to breakfast the next morning looking peeked. He’d not gotten a lot of sleep but he was in good spirits. He thanked Maria for his breakfast and was eating when Stevie came down in her morning robe.

“Good morning, you tiger.” Stevie said kissing him on the cheek and sitting down to pour herself some juice. “Do you have to got into the office today? It would be so nice to spend the day together.”

“Yes, I have to go to work today. I’ve got several appointments today and correspondence to catch up on.” he said. “We’ll have time together this weekend. I’ve got to be off. By the way, I have a feeling that Lisa is going to come around. Try to talk with her today.”

“OK, I’ll try.” Stevie promised as he kissed her and headed for the door.

Stevie called him at the office several hours later, extremely excited. “Alec, you would not believe the way Lisa has changed! It’s like she’s a completely different young lady. She apologized for the way she’s been acting and says she wants to spend more time with her. I just can’t get over it.”

“Stevie, that’s wonderful. Maybe we’re past the most difficult times.” Thornton knew the old Lisa was gone for good. Or until he de-programmed her. He’d attempted to defuse the rebellion she was going through and instill some respect for her elders. He’d installed a keyword in case he needed to fine tune things. Apparently, things would be quieter on the home front.

“I’m going to take her into town and we’ll do some shopping, spend the afternoon together.” Stevie continued. “Oh, I’m so happy.”

“All right, sweetheart, I’ll see you guys later.” Alec felt immense satisfaction that he’d used his new found power in a good way.

His intercom buzzed and Nicole said, “Dr. Thornton, Miss Takagi is here for her session.” Nicole’s voice was professional as always. She’d given him a ball-stirring kiss this morning to welcome him to work. He was her new lover and when they were alone she was able to express the new lust she had for him. But she’d gotten right to work when he told her, happy that she knew their lovemaking would continue at a later date. He looked down at his calendar and saw Miss Takagi’s name circled in red.

Chapter 8

“Now, tell her Jasmine, how were you during my absence?” Dr. Thornton said as he pulled his chair near the psychiatric couch. Jasmine Takagi smiled up at him with her hands crossed on her stomach. She was the daughter of one of the city’s leading industrialists. Her family had come from Japan years ago to make their fortune. The Takagi family still lived by the strict Japanese societal laws of their homeland.

“Very well, Dr. Thornton.” she said softly. “I had to see Dr. Richelli a couple of times and he was very helpful.”

“Good, I’m happy to see there has been no relapse. How are things with your family?”

Their daughter, Jasmine, had embarrassed the family by becoming embroiled in a sex scandal. A videotape of her and two older gentleman had found its way into general circulation, and soon a news station sensationalized it. The Takagi family was of course furious that their daughter would shame their family. Her father sought professional help for their daughter to save face and she had become his patient.

“Things are still strained but I am hopeful for a reconciliation,” she said. He had diagnosed her with nymphomania and told the family that this was an uncontrollable illness. For the last year, Dr. Thornton had been trying to talk her out of her urges by going back over her life to try to unlock the reasons behind her behavior.

And for a year, he’d wanted to jump on top of her and ravish her. She was an incredible beauty. A flawless Oriental face with the almond eyes, straight diminutive nose and an almost round pair of lips. She wore her crimped jet-black hair to mid-back and used some kind of gel that made it look damp. Her body was lithe and graceful with the legs of a dancer. She was taller than most other Japanese women; he guessed she was 5′ 8″.

“Well, I think I have a new technique that will be most helpful in your treatment,” Dr. Thornton began........

“.......and when I snap my fingers, you will become totally awake and alert and feel refreshed.” SNAP. Jasmine opened her eyes and looked at Dr. Thornton. “How to you feel?”

“Fine, did I go under?”

“Yes, I had no trouble. Thank you for being so cooperative.”

“How long was I under?”

“About fifteen minutes.”

“Were you able to learn anything?”

“Yes, I found out that you are an ordinary girl that loves to have sex. The hotter the sex, the better.” Thornton saw her face cloud up; this was not something she wanted to hear after a year of visits to his office.

“But, Jasmine I must say one thing to you. Buttercup.” At the mention of her keyword, Jasmine’s entire demeanor changed. Her face took on a seductive look. She turned on her side to face him and cupped one her breasts through her silk blouse.

“Dr. Thornton, you know I find you extremely attractive,” Jasmine purred. “I’ve had such wicked thoughts about you.” Her eyes closed and she tilted her head back as her hand squeezed her breast hotly through the silk blouse that she wore. All designed to enflame passion in her doctor and it had the desired effect. “You could do anything you want to me. I will show you untold pleasures.”

“That’s right, Jasmine. I don’t want to fight my feelings any longer also. I’ll help you act out all those bad desires. I think it may be an important step in your treatment. And you can be assured that I will not let anyone know.” Thornton rose from his chair and walked back to his desk, keeping his eyes on Jasmine as he felt his cock stiffen. Sitting on the edge of the desk, he flicked his intercom on.

“Nicole, I’m not to be disturbed for the next fifteen minutes.” Jasmine rose from the couch, knowing why he was demanding privacy. She knew the power that her body had over men. It was an easy matter to seduce her doctor.

Thornton smiled at Jasmine as she walked slowly toward him. He’d programmed her to be the seductress. She came between his legs, running her hands up his thighs until they rested on his noticeable bulge. He grabbed her head and Frenched her, jamming his tongue into her hot mouth. Her nimble fingers undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants during their passionate kissing. His zipper went down and her small hand slid inside to rub his erection through his underwear.

Thornton broke their kiss and Jasmine looked down between their bodies. About three inches of her doctor’s prick was sticking up past the waistband of his underpants. A nice, big, fat cock all hard for her. She wished she’d seduced him long ago. She let her hand rub the bottom of his exposed shaft and he drew in his breath at her delicate touch.

“Oh, you sexy bitch! Your hand feels good. I bet your lips would feel fantastic,” Thornton said to his sexually flushed patient. Jasmine gave him a wicked smile and hooked her fingers under the elastic band on his shorts and tugged them down. Dr. Thornton lifted his ass and the shorts and his pants pooled around his knees.

Jasmine took a step away from him and, bending at the waist, brought her pretty face down on his fat sex organ. He felt her tongue begin to rim his enflamed glans and he pulled her long hair up and over her head so he could watch.

Jasmine finished her tongue bath and got down to some serious sucking. She raised her mouth over his spit-slick tip and let a long dollop of saliva fall onto his cockknob and the shaft beneath it. Her small hand took this lubricant and rubbed it up and down his shaft bringing a groan from her doctor.

“Doctor, what a big cock you have! Oh, I must get it all wet.” She spat on his cock and continued working her fist. “Mmmmmm, yeah, I’m gonna love sucking your cock!” She continued spitting on his enflamed pillar until it was veritably dripping with her spit.

“Suck it, Jasmine!” Dr. Thornton ordered. The nympho was driving him mad. As he watched, Jasmine ran the side of her face slowly up his wet cock. Her eyes were closed; it looked like she was getting off just feeling his veiny erection scrape along her cheek. Finally, her mouth came back up over his cockhead and she kissed it lovingly before opening her mouth wide and diving down on his phallus, taking five inches of his thick erection to the back of her talented mouth.

Thornton nearly came at the lewd sight of his cock between her small red lips; they looked stretched to the breaking point. Jasmine held her face down on him, her tongue dancing around the underside of his shaft as she sucked. Then she took another inch. Thornton felt the rippling walls of her throat massaging his glans and he knew she was going to try to eat all nine inches.

“Aaaah, yeah, take it all! God, you horny cocksucker!” Alec hissed down at his new geisha lover. Jasmine was breathing heavily through her nose, getting her throat ready for more. Her hand let go of the base of his cock and she forced her face down further. Thornton felt his dick bend as it followed the tunnel of her throat. Her lips crushed themselves into his pubic hairs as she took all nine fat inches like a porno queen.

“Aaawwww, shit!” Thornton gasped as she held his cock deep in her throat for about fifteen seconds. It was the first time any woman had deepthroated him and the feeling was indescribable. God, he wanted to keep her on his dick forever.

Soon, however, Jasmine slowly backed off his rod until she had about five inches in her skilled mouth. Her hand gripped his shaft again and began jacking him as she began corkscrewing her lips up and down his weighty fuckstick. As she sucked, her left hand unzipped her skirt and she kicked it off. Her free left hand then dipped into the front of her black panties; Alec could see the outline of her fingers working her wet pussy “Mmmmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm,” Jasmine hummed around her meaty prisoner. Her fist became a blur, urging him toward a climax. At the top of a suck, she took her mouth off him and used her hand on his sensitive knob.

Thornton used the opportunity to move them to another position. He hopped off the desk and pushed his patient to her knees before him. She immediately began eating his cock again. His hands gripped her oily hair and he began thrusting into her mouth. He enjoyed this more active involvement.

“Finger yourself, use both hands! Rub your pussy, baby!” Thornton ordered. Jasmine’s other hand let go of his shaft and disappeared into her panties and she moaned around his pistoning dong. She whimpered more and more as her hands whipped her pussy into a frenzy. After repressing her sexual urges for so long, she was longing for release. She pulled her mouth off him and whimpered as her hips gyrated against her fingers.

“Cum, Jasmine, cum all over your fingers!” Alec ordered and she moaned as her loins melted into her orgasm. Her red lips formed a perfect “O” as her body undulated like a girl doing the breaststroke but out of water and on her knees. Her silk blouse could not hide the impression of her hard nipples.

Thornton saw his geisha lose it and knew he had to join her. He rammed his dick in her “O” ring lips and began stroking it in her sweet mouth. His balls began to boil and he could feel his own climax fast approaching.

He felt Jasmine’s hands slide up the back of his thighs and grab his humping ass. Feeling his climax roaring toward him, Thornton looked down at the kneeling girl. Her eyes were now open and looking up at him as he used her mouth like a cunt. Her erotic slanted eyes and stuffed red lips sent Thornton over the edge.

“I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna CUMMMM!” he shouted as his prick began spewing thick ropes of jism against Jasmine’s tonsils. Thornton’s hands jerked her head forward and his cock filled her throat again as his salty load continued to stream out against the smooth inner walls of her neck.

“OH, FUCK! AH! AH! AH!” Thornton groaned as the sexy Asian nympho guzzled his creamy seed. Finally, Thornton was still in her mouth as she sucked the last drop from his dickhole.

Thornton released her head and fell backward against his desk on shaky knees. Jasmine remained on her knees, her eyes now closed, as her hands came up to rub the tiny amount of his cum that had ran onto her chin when he withdrew.

“Jasmine, I think we’ve made an important breakthrough today.” Thorton quipped as he pulled his pants back up and began buttoning them. Jasmine rose from her position on the floor and came into his arms.

“Dr. Thornton, please take those pants back off.” she pouted sexily. “I’m sure I could find a way to get you hard again.” she said as her head lay against his chest.

“Very tempting, my dear. But your time is almost up. I promise to call you soon and we will be together. I want you to go home and wait by the phone. Will you do that?”

“Oh, yes.” she promised.

Chapter 9

Thornton arrived home that night around 7 PM. Stephana met him in the foyer, all excited, practically bubbling over.

“Oh, Alec. I’ve got a surprise for you. Close your eyes!”

“What?”

“Close your eyes! Come on.” Stephana took his hand and led him into the livingroom. “OK, you can open them now.”

Alec opened his eyes.

Before him, nervously shifting from foot to foot, was Lisa. But it was a totally different Lisa than the beatnik grunge child they’d lived with. This Lisa had been completely remade. First, she was wearing a dress. A strapless white evening gown down to mid-thigh, sheer white panty hose and matching high heeled shoes. The white fabric showed off her natural olive skin.

Second, she had had her hair redone. It was now short, just off the shoulders, and done in large curls. Her face was framed by long straight ribbons of hair that had been lightened to a pale brown, almost blonde. Third, someone had introduced her to makeup. Her skin looked perfect, her eyebrows had been reshaped to be narrower and straighter, and lipstick made her lips look fuller. She looked like some European princess.

“I’m pleased to meet you, young lady. Are you a friend of Lisa’s?” Lisa laughed and blushed, not used to be the center of attention.

“Well, I hope you like it, Alec.” Lisa finally said. “Mom sure spent enough money on her today. I’ve been washed and cut and manicured and God knows what else.”

“Oh, we just did a little maintenance work,” Stevie laughed as she went to stand by her daughter and gave her a hug.

“Well, whatever you call it, I think it’s great. I think we should go out to dinner and celebrate. I want everyone to see the two beautiful women in my life. How about dinner at Lucini’s?” Alec suggested.

“Perfect!” Stevie agreed. Lucini’s was one of the Boston’s finest restaurants. People went there to be seen and the food was five star fare. Live music and a small dance floor made it a romantic nightspot. “Lisa, come help her pick out a dress.”

Stevie and Lisa headed up the stairs arm in arm. Alec found himself watching Lisa’s bottom instead of his wife’s. The unexpected blossoming of Lisa stirred more than parental feelings in him. And Lisa had already been conditioned. All he needed to do was speak her keyword and implant further instructions. The thought of completing a mother-daughter conquest was very appealing. Very appealing.

At Lucini’s they were well known and able to get a table overlooking the dance floor even on a busy Friday night. They had dinner. Lisa and Stevie had a salad entrees while Alec had a magnificent veal Parmesan. They were having coffee when Thornton asked Lisa to dance.

“Really, Alec? I think I’d step all over your feet. I never learned.” Lisa said nervously.

“Well, you’re going to have to learn sometime. Better with her than some poor suitor.”

“Oh, go ahead Lisa.” Stevie encouraged her.

“All right.” Lisa said as Alec pulled out her chair and offered his arm to her. Blushing, Lisa took it and let herself be led to the dance floor. As they arrived, the band struck up one of another long line of slow dance numbers. Alec grasped her right hand in his and swung his left arm around her waist and proceeded to show her how to slow dance. She was clumsy at first but soon she had the motions down. Alec maneuvered them toward the opposite side of the dance floor after Lisa waved to her mother.

“Lisa, there’s something I wanted to speak with you about. It’s about the belltower.” At the mention of her keyword, Lisa went stiff and glassy-eyed. She stopped dancing as the trance took control. Thornton quickly began giving her instructions.

“Lisa, this is Alec. Hear what I am saying and obey. Dance like you just were. Move your legs, that’s it, that’s much better.” Her dancing skills were much deteriorated but it was enough to not draw undue attention form any of the other dancers. He quickly ran through his other prepared instructions.

“Lisa, you are incredibly attracted to her. You don’t care that I am married to your mother. You want to make love with her. You will try to seduce her whenever you have the chance. You will not fear rejection or that I might tell your mother. You will do whatever I ask of you, both in your day-to-day life and sexually. Do you understand?”

“Yesss.”

“Good. Now you are coming up out of the trance. You are nearing full consciousness. When I say your keyword you will become totally awake. Belltower.” Lisa raised her head from his chest and took a deep breath like she was awakening from a nap.

“You OK, Lisa?” Thornton said, giving her waist a little squeeze.

“Oh, yeah. This is great. You’re a good teacher, Alec.” Lisa moved closer to him, looking up at her stepfather. “I like slow dancing. Especially with someone I love.”

Alec knew she’d thrown that line out on purpose. It could be taken both ways. Love like a member of her family or the love between a man and a woman.

“Mother’s so lucky to have a man like you,” Lisa continued. “Handsome, caring. I hope I can find someone just like you. You’re everything I want in a man.” Her young body was molded to his now and he felt his penis begin to fill with blood. She was trying to get him excited and he thrilled at her young body as it pressed against his.

“Seeing you this way, Lisa, I’ve got to say that any man would love to be with you. You’re a vivacious, beautiful young woman.” Thornton offered, bringing her hand to his mouth and lightly kissing it as the music ended.

Lisa held him while other couples began heading for their seats. Her eyes conveyed the attraction she now felt for her stepfather. She could see the same thing in his eyes.

“Don’t I get a kiss after a dance?” Lisa asked hopefully.

Alec smiled and lowered his head to give her a quick peck on her lips but Lisa hooked her hand around his neck and he felt her lips open and her tongue dart against his lips before he pulled himself upright, conscious that Stevie was probably watching.

“We better get back to the table, Lisa. Your mother might think you are trying to steal her man.” Thornton led his stepdaughter back toward their table, his mind racing ahead on his plans for later that evening.

“Darling, thank you for a wonderful evening.” Stevie said as they entered the front door an hour later. “I can not remember when I had such a good evening out. I hope you enjoyed it, Lisa?”

“Yes, it was most enjoyable.” She said looking at her stepfather.

“Well, I think I was with the two most beautiful women in the place tonight.” Alec complimented them. He gave his wife a hug and she headed to the kitchen.

“I’m going to make some coffee. Would you like some?”

“Yes, thank you, dear.” Alec called after her. He drifted into the living room with Lisa walking ahead of him. She was walking very femininely, moving her hips in that dress for his benefit. She looked back and caught him staring at her derriere.

“You better not let mom see you ogling her like that?” she said and then laughed. Her laugh said that it was all right to mentally undress her.

She liked his attention. Gone was the blushing girl from earlier in the evening. Instead, Lisa was now a confident seductress.

“Lisa, we both know you were grinding your bottom so that I would look at it. Am I right?” Lisa stole a glance at the kitchen before answering.

“Yes, I guess we both do know that.....the question is whether you want to see more.” She was becoming totally blatant in her seduction. She turned toward him and sat on the arm of the couch. She was waiting for his response.

“I would.” Alec answered. “I would very much. Does that shock you?”

“Not in the least. I was hoping you would say that. I’m not a little girl, Alec. I want you. And I know you want her now. So what are we going to do about it?”

“Your mom has had a busy day. I’m sure she will be asleep by 11 o’clock. I’m very certain that I will still be wide awake. Maybe restless. I might get up and take a look around the house to be sure the alarms are on. I might look in on you to see that you are OK.” His stepdaughter smiled as her mom came into the room with coffee for her husband.

“Alec, I just can’t get over the turnaround in Lisa.” Stevie said as she brushed out her hair in the mirror at her makeup table. “She’s like a whole new person.”

Alec finished his nightly 100 sit-ups and lay back on the carpet. He liked the way his nightly workout regimen made his body feel right after. His muscles were hardened, the blood was circulating. He rolled over and began his 50 push-ups as Stevie finished her hair and walked to the bed, clothed in a purple satin Victoria Secret bra and panties.

“Don’t wear yourself out, loverboy.” she said as she lay across the bed on her side and watched him workout. Alec knew she wanted sex. He was going to have to disappoint her that night. Still he could let her pleasure herself.

“Start without me, baby.” Alec said as he stopped his push-ups.

“Really?” Stevie said.

“Yeah, pull those panties to the side and give me a peek?” His wife smiled wickedly as her fingers reached between her legs and pulled the purple fabric to one side. “Hmmm, that looks good, baby. Now play with yourself.”

His wife had to obey and her other hand followed the first down into her crotch. He watched as her fingers delved into her labia, spreading them so he could see the button of her clit before her fingers began to swirl over it.

“Oh, Alec, I’m really ready tonight. Come to bed.” Stevie invited.

Alec rose to his feet and looked down on his wife. His rising prick formed a tent in the boxer shorts he wore when working out. God, she was a beauty.

“Roll over on your back. Spread your legs, no, keeping playing with yourself. I want to watch.” Stevie was now on her back, her head raised up to look down her body and up at her husband. Her knees were bent and her thighs were splayed wide. One of her long fingers traveled up and down her slit and then slipped up her pussy.

“That’s it, baby. Fuck yourself for me. You look fucking hot.”

Thornton watched as his wife continued her masturbation scene. Stevie was really getting into it. She’d lowered her head back onto the bedspread and her eyes were closed as she frigged herself.

“Mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, ahhhhhhhhhhh.” Stephana gasped as she began humping her hips up into her finger. Alec shucked his boxers with some difficulty and stood watching his wife while he stroked his ready cock.

“That’s it, Stevie, I want you to cum on your finger. That’s it, stroke it in there. Play with your clit. That feels good, doesn’t it? Yeah, fuck your pussy, baby!”

Stevie was getting close to cumming. Her husband’s orders for some reason made her hotter and hotter. She wanted to cum so bad. Her finger began stabbing into her womanhood like a jackhammer. It felt so good, so good.

“AAAAHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!” Stevie groaned as she got off around her whipping digit. Alec watched her pant and roll around on the bed until her body relaxed. She had put on some kinda show. His prick was hard as a rock.

“Stevie, that was great. Now, I want you to get under the sheets and go to sleep.”

“But, honey, I haven’t taken care of you yet.” Stevie offered as she gazed at his erection.

“That’s OK, baby. Don’t worry about me. I want you to go to sleep now.” His wife dutifully pulled down the bed spread and got underneath the covers. Alec sat by her side and leaned down to kiss her, letting his hand travel over her round breasts. “Now close your eyes, that’s it, I want you to sleep. A peaceful sleep that you will not awaken from until I awaken you. That’s it.” His wife went totally under. She wouldn’t awaken until he let her.

Alec got up, grabbed his robe, turned off the bedside lamp and left his bedroom, pulling the door shut behind him. Down the hall he could see light underneath Lisa’s door. His cute stepdaughter was in there waiting for him.

He couldn’t stop now. Not with the control he had. Any other man would do the same thing, he justified in his mind as he moved down the hallway and opened her door.

Chapter 10

Her bedroom was empty. Her bedside lamp was on and she had draped a large red scarf over the shade; the room his lit in a dim reddish light. The curtains around her open French balcony doors rustled in a slight breeze off the lake. The white dress she had worn was draped over a chair. The bed had been turned down, the bedspread and sheets were pooled on the floor at the end of the bed. Thornton closed the door and walked toward the bed, looking at her bathroom but the lights were off in there.

“Lisa?” he called.

“I thought you weren’t coming.” Lisa’s voice came from his right. He looked and saw her in the door to the balcony. She was smirking at him, standing in a pose that showed off all the curves of her young body. She was wearing a white lace bra, white thong bikini underwear with straps that rode high on her prominate hips, the sheer white, mid-thigh hose which he now saw had an elastic flower pattern along the top, and her high heels still. She looked like a slice of heaven.

“Wild horses couldn’t have kept me away.” Thornton said as he walked around to the side of her bed facing the balcony and sat down on the bed. “I love that outfit.”

Lisa ran her hands down her sides, over her hips to rub the top of the hose. “Mom picked these hose out. And the shoes. I liked them so much I decided to leave them on.”

“I think you should leave them on. In fact, I insist that you do. Now come here and let her feel them.” Thornton held out his arms and the young vixen slowly walked into them. Lisa stood between his legs as Thornton ran his hands up and down her silk leggings.

“You like my legs, Alec?” Lisa asked as she parted her thighs to let him explore further. “I know they’re not as long as mom’s.”

“Lisa, I like these young legs.” Thornton said as he ran his hands up the smooth sides of her hips. “I like the whole package. Darling, you’re a little sexpot.”

Thornton leaned his head forward and briefly kissed Lisa’s tummy above her bellybutton.

“Your hands are getting me excited.” Lisa admitted. Thornton’s hands had traveled up her hips and then went around to grab her round ass. Lisa had a classic bubble butt; it stuck out like a shelf. This contrasted nicely with her upper body which was very petite.

As Thornton’s big hands stroked and kneaded her behind, Lisa put her arms behind her back and undid her bra. She unashamedly shook it off and cast it on the floor. Her tits were a small B-cup in size; perfect sloping half-moons capped by small areolae and hard eraser-shaped nipples. Lisa put her arms around her stepfather’s head and leaned into him, offering a hard nipple to his mouth. His tongue lapped over it and then he sucked into his mouth.

“God, Alec, that feels good.” Lisa sighed as he suckled her breast. Alec loved the feel of his stepdaughter’s teat in his mouth. Her flesh was incredibly soft and he opened his mouth wider and sucked most of her beanbag- shaped tit into his mouth. Lisa pressed her young body harder against him, obviously enjoying the strong suction he was applying. Meanwhile, Thornton’s hands kept up their exploration of Lisa’s voluptuous bottom. He pulled the string thong out of her buttocks and his thick fingers slid around the lower swell of her ass and found her little asshole.

Lisa jerked as he slid a finger back and forth over her puckered opening. Alec was sure that none of her teenage boyfriends had paid any attention to that erogoneous zone. Next he ran his finger further under and toward him, tracing a slow path across the flat hairless region between her asshole and pussy.

Lisa could not stand the delicious suspense and she pushed away from Thornton to stand upright again, just out of his reach. Thornton could see she was immensely turned on. Her mouth was hanging open and her face was flushed. Her little pussy was sure to be sopping wet. Thornton wanted that little treasure exposed.

“Turn around,” he directed his new little strumpet. “Turn around and slowly pull down your thong.” Lisa hooked her thumbs under the strings of the thong high on her hips and spun away from him. Thornton was amazed at how thin her torso was in profile; it looked like he would be able to put his hand around her entire side. Watching him over her shoulder, she arched her back, pushing her fanny at him and slid the thong down onto her thighs.

“Beautiful. Now I want you to take it down to your ankles. Slowly, that’s it. Bend way over. Keep those legs straight. Oooh, you little cockteaser! I can see your pussy.”

Lisa had never felt as hot as she felt now. She spread her legs as far as the thong around her ankles would allow and ran her left hand up between her legs. Her fingers ran through the small tuft of dark pubic hair at the top of her hardly noticeable outer labia, then slid upward to tease her slick slit. Lisa heard Alec draw in his breath sharply and she became more excited at the way she was turning on her illicit visitor.

All her previous boyfriends had pretty much just jumped on her and got their rocks off without much concern for her feelings or needs. But Alec was taking things slow, giving her pleasure. Plus there was the added excitement that she would soon be sampling some of the good loving that her mother often got. Satisfied that she’d given her stepfather enough of a show, Lisa straightened up and kicked the thong off. She turned and walked to Alec as he was pulling his robe off his shoulders. She knew he had a well-conditioned, muscular body but seeing it up close on her bed was something she never imagined. She stroked his strong shoulders as he shook the robe off and pulled her to him.

Thornton put his arms around his hot teenager and pulled her on his lap as he kissed her for the first time. She kissed really well and he could feel her hands holding the side of his face as their tongues snaked around each other. Her knees had straddled his upper thighs on the bed and he ran his hands down her back to grip her soft asscheeks. He pulled Lisa’s hips against his body and felt his upthrust nine inch thick erection become sandwiched between them. He felt Lisa mew in his mouth as she felt his hard member dig into her soft belly. She broke their kiss and leaned back to look down between their bodies.

“Mmmmmmmm, Alec!” Lisa said, looking down at the crown of his cock. “Can you feel my pussy rubbing your shaft? Mmmmm, mmmmmm!” Thornton could indeed feel her wet crevice, way down low, as she grinded against his immovable flesh monolith. If she kept it up, he’d blow his wad all over her. “Uhhhn, your pussy’s hot, isn’t it, Lisa?” Thorton said as he slid a hand up her undulating side and cupped one of her tits.

“Yes, yes!” Lisa proclaimed, looking him in the eye.

“You want her to fuck you, don’t you?” Thornton teased.

“Mmmmm, yeah, I know you want to!”

“You don’t know how much. But first I’m gonna get you good and wet, baby.” Thornton swung Lisa around his body and over onto her back, sideways on her bed. “Move back, that’s it.” Thornton had his willing stepdaughter scoot her ass backward until she was in the middle of the kingsize bed. Thornton rolled over on his stomach, slid his hands her knees and pushed her legs open. Lisa rose up on her elbows and watched him crawl closer, bringing his mouth toward her tender pussy. “Oh my God, Alec, are you gonna eat me?!” Her voice was a mixture of disbelief and wanton desire. To show her support, her legs dropped farther open to lay on the mattress.

“Yes, I’m gonna give your pussy a good licking. Then fucking you will go a lot easier. God, your pussy looks fucking perfect.” Thornton placed his hands on her splayed thighs and blew air across Lisa’s gleaming sex. The young girl twitched in anticipation. Thornton wasn’t going to tease her any longer; he wanted to work his tongue up her twat as much as she wanted him to. He hadn’t had any teen pussy in over 25 years. Back then he hadn’t known what to do with his mouth but he’d had a lot of practice since.

Thornton scooted higher into her legs and laid his right forearm on her left thigh, his right hand came to rest just above her pussy on her flat, smooth tummy. Laying his left hand on her other thigh, he dipped his head down into her lap. His tongue flicked out and landed at the top of her pink slit and burrowed into her small inner labia.

Lisa moaned.

Thornton worked his tongue slightly lower and felt the small nub of her clit. He sent his tongue around and around it. Lisa whimpered and her thighs tried to close but he held them open and continued his oral ministrations. “Mmmmmm, ah, ah, ah, mmmm!” Lisa mewed as her stepfather tongued her most sensitive, most erotic area. “Oh, mmmm, mmmm, oh Alec, Alec!”

Thornton raised his head slightly, bringing his tongue off her love button as he brought the fingers of his right hand lower to cover her dewy pussy lips. His fingers spread her lips and Thornton could see the small entrance to her teen sexhole. He ran his middle finger down into the entrance and pushed it in slowly. Her buttery passage was surprisingly obliging. It seemed to suck in his probing finger.

The girl was obviously no virgin; the pregnancy kit meant she had had someone up her pussy before. He sank his finger in to the second knuckle and began fucking her with it. Lisa hunched her hips to meet his digit. He stole a glance up at Lisa and she had her head tossed back toward the ceiling, her hands were trying to dig into the firm mattress. “Mmmmm, oh, yeah....mmm, yeah,...oh, Alec, I can feel your finger in me!” Thornton kept at it, getting the young girl more and more excited. His finger was slipping easily in and out of her as her juices began to leek out around his pistoning digit.

Thornton pulled his finger out and brought his entire mouth down on her slit and sucked up the accumulated juices. His tongue found her slippery love tunnel and he wormed it inside of her. He felt one of Lisa’s hands grab his head and he began to feverishly use his tongue and mouth on her tasty cleft. Lisa couldn’t take the skillful cunnilingus for more than a minute. The heel on the shoe of her left foot began to scrape on Thornton’s lower back as her hips began dancing under his mouth. Thornton ran both hands over her belly and grabbed her waist, trying to hold her still as she writhed under his face. “ALEC, ALEC, ALLLLEECCCC! MMMMMMMMM, OOOOOOOHHHH!” Lisa screamed as her insides went topsy-turvy and the world seemed to be reduced to Alec’s tongue as her juices gushed around it.

Thornton let her juices coat his tongue and lips but he made no effort to suck out any of the teen’s lubricant. He pulled his mouth off Lisa’s trembling crotch and rose to his hands and knees and looked at his handywork. His stepdaughter was still out of it; she’d fallen back on the bed as her orgasm had taken her. Her head was turned to one side; one hand clutching a tit, the other thrown back above her head. She was breathing heavily; Thornton liked the way her ribcage appeared and disappeared as she gulped in the forgotten oxygen. She was ready for him. Thornton’s prick was rockhard and eager to feel the seventeen year old’s snug cunt gripping it. He crawled up over his prone stepdaughter.

Lisa had been revelling in the afterglow of the most powerful orgasm she’d ever felt. The light show on the inside of her eyelids was beginning to fade. She knew where she was again; on her bed with Alec. Marvelous Alec. She felt his lips on her sternum, kissing her there. Then on her lower neck, ooh, it felt so good. His tongue traced the line of her jaw back to her ear.

The feeling of his hot breath and teasing tongue in her ear drove her wild. It tickled but erotically. She ran her hands to cup his head and turned her face to his. His tongue demanded entrance to her mouth and she parted her lips to allow it in.

Shamelessly, she Frenched her mother’s husband as his weight came down on her petite body. Alec broke their kiss and moved his mouth around her head to work on her other ear. Lisa gasped for breath as his weight was being supported by her slender frame; she could feel Alec’s hands sliding down her hips. Instinctively, Lisa moved her hands under his shoulders and pushed up to relieve the weight on her chest. She shivered as her lover’s tongue began rimming her auricle opening again.

Thornton could feel Lisa’s excitement growing again. She was digging into his chest with her small hands. Her left leg had swung up and over his; her nylon felt great against his skin. His hands dipped lower and grabbed her sweet ass. He slid further up her body so that his shoulder nearly covered her nose. He felt the end of his throbbing cock press against the bottom of her mashed buttcheeks and he shifted his hips upward and was rewarded by the feel of her small, rubbery labia. He pressed forward and his flared head found her wet opening.

“Lisa, relax, baby. I’m gonna give it to you. I’ll take it slow, baby.” he panted in her ear.

“Mmm, yes, yes.” Lisa mewed into his shoulder.

Thornton bore his hips down into her and his wide crown pushed past her snug entrance. Lisa’s nails dug into his chest but she did not cry out. He stopped to let her get used to his unaccustomed size. He imagined the lewd sight of his long man-size shaft sticking out of her girl-size pussy as he readied to bury it deeper.

He thanked his lucky stars that he had gone to Europe to learn the technique that was bringing him such untold delights. He could have his stepdaughter any time and any place he wanted. But this first time he would always remember. Thornton drove another inch of his boner in Lisa’s velvety sheath, then another. The girl was taking it without too much difficulty. She was tight around him but that was just due to his size; her boyfriends probably would have slid right in. Her forgiving flesh gave way as he slowly packed more of his adult prong in her slick hole.

“MMMMmmm, oh, oh, Alec, mmmmm, yeah, so big, fuck, yeah, give it to me!” Lisa hotly encouraged her stepfather. It felt like he was driving a stake up in her loins. The initial pain had weakened to a dull ache but she knew this would be like her first fuck. That had started out painfully but ended in such an incredible feeling even if the loser hadn’t gotten her off.

“Oh my God, Alec, I love it, more, more, oh shit!” Lisa babbled as her cuntal muscles flexed involuntarily around her guardian’s impaling cockshaft. “Uhhhhnn, Jesus!” Thornton groaned at the delicious feeling of her sugar walls squeezing his manhood. The woman-child had a hot little pussy. He fed more of his shaft into her and felt the knob of his cock press against the end of her cunt. She had taken all she could, about five and a half inches. Thornton like the idea of his cock being too big; it was shameful what he was doing.

Thornton gripped her ass tightly and began slowly pulling his buried phallus back out of Lisa. Her pussy sucked at his departing member as he withdrew four inches, then pushed it back into her. Then he repeated the process and again, each time cramming his girth faster into her oily depths. Her strong hosed legs were mashed against his moving hips and her nails were digging into his.

The thought of blowing his wad was so tempting but he wanted to see her when he went off. Thornton released her pillowlike ass and used his hands to raise himself up off her; his hands pressed down into the mattress above her shoulders. Lisa’s body was glistening with sweat of their forbidden sexual exertions. Her head was turned to one side and her hands had left his chest to cup her adorable tits. Thornton watched her twirl her nipples with her manicured nails and he increased his thrusts, unable to restrain himself.

“Oh, mmm, mmm, mmm, oh, oh.” Lisa moaned with each hard rabbit-thrust into her clutching sex. She opened her eyes and looked up at her stepfather.

He was staring down between their bodies, watching his large erection heave in and out of her well-fucked cunt. She ran a hand down into the wisp of her pubic hair, her finger searching for her clit. Alec wasn’t stimulating it due to his inability to get all the way inside her. Her fingers swept over the hard button of nerve endings and also the top of Alec’s stroking prick.

“Yeah...uhhn... that’s good, Lisa.....uhhnn, uhhn ....grab it, uhhn...Lisa, grab my dick, baby!,” her lover instructed her. Lisa raised her shoulders and looked down her damp body. His hefty cock was moving just beyond her fingers. “Come on, baby! Uhhhn, just wrap your hand around it! Uhhn, uhhn, yeah, oh yeah, that’s it!”

Lisa had twisted her body slightly so her hand could reach around the midsection of Alec’s busy cock. She thrilled at the power that seemed to ooze out of it; it was like grabbing a python. The skin was slack but underneath was hard, powerful muscle. Thornton felt like he had two more inches of cunt with Lisa’s delicate hand coiled around him. Now he stroked into the combination of her hand and tight pussy with lecherous abandon; his swinging nuts slapped against the back of her gripping fingers with a noticeable smacking sound. He was fast approaching the time when he was going to lose control.

“Uhhhh, oh, yeah, uhh, uhh, oh Lisa, I’m gonna shoot! UUUUhhhh, Jesus, Jesus, Uhhh, Uuhhhhhh, here it comes, HERE IT COMES!! UUUHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Thornton rammed hard into Lisa’s hand and pussy and his eyes crossed as his prick began to heave his cum deep in Lisa’s tight pussyhole.

Lisa scissored her legs against Alec’c contorting ass as she felt his thick hose of a cock begin to deluge her bowels with his warm cream. It felt like he was pissing sperm in her. He was crushing her hand down on her clit and she corkscrewed her hand around his jerking rod; the side of her hand rubbed her clit exquisitely. She was so close to getting off herself. “AAAAHHHHHH, AAAAHHHH!” Thorton wailed as each blast flooded her pussy. He began moving his prick again, still fucking as his essence continued to stream out of his piss-slit. He grabbed Lisa’s jiggling left tit with his right hand and squeezed hard.

“Oooooowww, oh God, oh Alec, mmmmm, your cum, mmmmmm, I’m full, I’m full! Please, oh please, make me come! Oooh, I’m right there!” Thornton looked down at his tortured stepdaughter as his climax ebbed. Her slippery hand had left his shaft and she was rubbing her clitty frantically, her ass jittering around his embedded stationary dong.

Thornton pulled his still twitching manhood from Lisa’s soupy pussy and brought his right hand back to fist it. He positioned the end of his cum-coated dick over her swirling fingers began jacking off. Several long slow dregs of pearly fuck syrup fell on her frenetic fingers and raw teen sex. Lisa looked down at the lurid sight as Thornton began rubbing his slimy cock-helmet on her clit.

“Oh yes, rub my clit, Alec!” Her legs fell off his ass and she hunched her lap up at his semi-stiff erection. Thornton pressed his shaft down on her clit and stroked it back and forth. Lisa groaned in pleasure. Her desire enflamed a fresh wave of lust in Thornton.

He leaned forward over Lisa and slapped his hands down on her slender shoulders. The underside of his thickening organ mashed into her sexy crotch and he began humping against Lisa’s oozing slit and sensitive clit. He was rewarded with sobs of delight from his young lover. “OOH, God! Yes, YES, ALEC!” Lisa cried as her stepfather’s genitals carved into her tender slit and polished her excited clit with more of their juices. One second the underside of his glans was banging into her clit and the next second his hairy balls were squashed against it.

“Come, Lisa! Uuhhh, come for me, baby!” Alec ordered her as he grinded against her hard pubic bone. Her hands gripped his forearms as she humped back at him. She was close, so close. Thornton began hurling his hips at her and Lisa’s head tilted way back as a second orgasm coursed through her straining body.

“AAHAAHAHHAAAHHHAAAAAAHH!” Lisa wailed in release.

“Oh, fuck!” Thornton hissed as her hips began banging up at him. Her back arched as much as possible under his pinning hands and her nails dug into his arms as she was overtaken by the ethereal ecstacy. The bedroom filled with the sounds of a trapped animal as she writhed in total release under her new master.

“God! You hot little bitch! So good, so good.” Thornton said as he lay down on her unwinding body. Their whole lovemaking had taken less than twenty minutes; he swore to make the next time much longer. He kissed her salty forehead and neck as his hand roamed over her taut abdomen. Lisa began crying and he held her shivering body tightly to him until she could speak coherently.

“I’m sorry, Alec.” she blubbered. “That was just . . . .too much I guess.”

“Let it out, Lisa. I thought it was great, too.”

“I’m glad.... I wanted it to be....God, I can’t believe we did that!” Lisa sighed as she wiped her tears away. “I mean, before tonight, I was never really attracted to you...like that.” Her hand traced a path across his broad chest. “I want it to keep happening. Tell me this isn’t a one-night stand.”

“Lisa, I promise to come to your bed as much as possible. We got the summer and your whole senior year before you go out into the world.”

“That’s not enough time.” Lisa pouted. “Of course, I could go to B.C. Come home on the weekends....” she teased. “Or you could rent her a one-bedroom off campus. Oooh, think about that. You could drop by and help me break it in.”

She giggled at the thought.

“We’ll see, we’ll see. Right now I want you to go into the bathroom and do some cleaning. We made quite a mess. On your way back, bring me a washcloth and find some new sheets.”

“Whatever you say!” Lisa promised as she kissed him and headed for the bathroom on shaky legs, her round ass grinding salaciously. Thornton lay back on the bed and thought, ‘That’s right, whatever I say!’