The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story pulls heavily from the influence of Jukebox and trilby else.

Disclaimer: This story contains scenes of non-consensual sex between males and females, and depictions of sexual slavery. If you are under 18 or offended by this type of material please do not continue. Otherwise, read on and enjoy! Also, any resemblance of the characters in this work to people either living, dead or fictitious is unintentional and purely coincidental.

Changes ©2017 softi. All rights reserved. Send comments to

* * *

Hypnosis Game

Kaylee pounded on the white door of the apartment again. She knew Caden was home, and that Suma was with him, looking blank and drugged as she walked with him from his car. That was what this was all about, that look that Suma had all too often in his presence. Well, and the other changes, like the too short dress she wore today, and skipping classes, and everything. It was why Kaylee had followed them this time, to his place. She had to know what was going on, and whether the cops needed to get involved.

The door finally opened. Suma was standing there, demurely gesturing for her friend to enter, still dressed in the red, low cut micro dress. Her eyes were glazed, staring past her friend. She didn’t say a word, just smiled emptily.

“Hello, anybody there?” Kaylee waved her hand in front of Suma’s face.

“She’s there,” said Caden, sitting on his grey sectional that dominated the sparsely decorated living room. Kaylee stepped past the door to look at him. “She’s just hypnotized.”

“Uh, what?” said Kaylee, striding into the room. “Suma? You on drugs or something?”

“No, really,” he said. “Watch.” He snapped his fingers, then said, “Playtime’s over, Suma baby.”

Kaylee saw the immediate change in Suma. Gone was the expressionless mask, and back was her bubbly friend.

“Hi, Kaylee!” Suma walked over and gave her friend a hug. “I’m sorry if I’ve got you worried, but it’s nothing, really. We’re just playing around.”

“Huh?” Kaylee hugged back, the confusion in her voice obvious. “What the hell is going on?”

“We have this game we play,” said Caden, smiling up at Kaylee. “Suma has this kink, you see...”

“Oh, totally,” joined in Suma. “I love it when we play the hypnosis game.”

“She gets off on it,” said Caden. “Wanna see?”

“Uh, what?” Kaylee exclaimed. “Suma, you’ve never been into walking around looking drugged, or skipping class, or ignoring texts, or wearing...” She gestured at Suma’s clothes.

“Really? I don’t know about that, but she loves this game so much she’s been asking to play a lot,” Caden said. “Here, why don’t we show you it’s not drugs or anything.”

“What’s really going on?” said Kaylee, her voice rising. “Come on, Suma, talk to me.”

“It’s so much fun, you might even want to play,” responded Suma.

“Uh, no,” said Kaylee.

Caden had gotten off the couch and now stood in front of her. “But, it’s so easy.” He clicked the remote, and the T.V. turned on. The blu ray start screen came up.

“What are you doing?”

“Just watch me for a bit,” Suma said. “He likes to tape it.”

“I don’t need to see any sex tape you guys made.” Kaylee grabbed Suma by the arm. “Come on, we can talk at the coffee shop.”

A scene came up on the screen. It was Suma staring ahead at something, her blank expression obvious, a gentle whisper coming from her lips, too quiet to hear.

“Oh, wait, just a sec,” said Caden. “I was watching this earlier.” He went back to the menu.

“Come on, Suma,” Kaylee tried to pull her friend towards the door.

“No, wait, just watch a bit,” said Suma, “I promise it’s not a sex tape. You’ll see we’re just playing games.”

“Here we go.” Caden pointed at the screen. “You’ll see.”

Suma was sitting in front of a mirror, with Caden holding the camera in the reflection.

“Are you ready?” said the on-screen Caden.

“Yeah, let’s do it,” responded Suma in the video.

“Here goes,” he said. Kaylee could see a spiral in the mirror, and Suma’s eyes drawn to it. It gently pulled Kaylee’s eyes to it’s middle.

“Now, just watch the spiral,” intoned Caden from the video. “Follow the swirling image down into the center. Relax as it draws you in. Feel your thoughts flow out and down the vortex in front of you.”

Kaylee scoffed and shook her head. She turned to see Suma watching the spiral, mouthing along with the words. “What the...”

“Shh. She’s just enjoying it. Watch.” Caden directed her back to the screen.

“Follow the spiral, let it capture your attention,” intoned the on-screen Caden. “Feel your body relax as your mind empties into the vortex pulling your thoughts down into its center.”

Kaylee looked at her friend in the video, and saw her face slowly going blank, looking like it had been the last few weeks around Caden. She glanced at the real-life Suma and saw the same blank look spreading over her face as she stared at the screen. “This is not funny,” Kaylee said.

“It’s not supposed to be,” said Caden as he stopped the video. “Here, why don’t you sit down, over here,” he gestured at one end of the large couch, “and I’ll do it in front of you so you can see there’s no funny business, no drugs or anything else, just Suma doing what she wants to.”

“This is really, really weird,” said Kaylee, but Suma, awake again, also gestured for her friend to sit.

“Come on, Kaylee, it’s all just for fun,” said Suma, as she sat on the other end of the sectional. “Watch.”

Caden pulled out a folding chair and sat on it, facing Suma. Kaylee watched him pull out a necklace with a glittering red jewel. It swung in the light, catching it and playing with it along Suma’s face. It struck Kaylee’s as well, and she blinked a few times, adjusting to keep it out of her eyes.

“Relax, Suma, and look at the jewel.” Kaylee watched her friend’s eyes swing with the necklace. “Let your eyes rest in it, feel it relax you.”

Kaylee looked at the jewel, and back at her friend. The empty expression was coming back. Kaylee sat forward, elbows on knees, and sighed loudly.

“Eyes on the jewel, feel your body relax into the cushions.” Suma sank back, sighing gently. “Let the light wash over you, concentrate on the sparkles as they spin,” Caden intoned.

Kaylee blinked a few times as the facets again glittered over her face and eyes. She moved a little to keep it off of herself.

“Feel how good it is to relax, let the light wash over you, let your thoughts slip away as you focus on the jewel.”

The lights swung in a slightly different arc and again Kaylee had to adjust to miss them.

“Kaylee, just watch her face, see how she’s relaxing, enjoying this.”

Kaylee looked over at Suma, and saw her friend’s blissed out, blank expression. The jewel kept spinning, and she watched the sparkles flashing across Suma’s eyes. Suma didn’t react at all to Caden’s change of voice or attention.

“See how good she looks, how rested, how peaceful. She’s just enjoying a light trance,” said Caden. “She falls into it quickly and easily now.”

“This is still so messed up,” responded Kaylee.

“I know, you’re too strong to give into something like this, aren’t you?” asked Caden. “You’re not into it. It’s okay, you don’t have to worry, it’s not going to affect you because you don’t want it to. Just watch your friend enjoy herself a little, and you can know this is all consensual, and stop following us around.”

“Whatever,” Kaylee said.

“Please? Just watch.” Caden refocused on Suma. “Suma, please count down now like we’ve practiced, going deeper with each step.”

“100, 99, 98,” Suma counted. Kaylee watched her friend’s expression slowly lose any semblance of consciousness.

“Watch her, Kaylee,” Caden said. “See how she’s doing it to herself? She wants this, wants to be in a trance because of how good it feels. Look at her eyes, see them go empty and glassy, stare off into the distance as she relaxes back into the couch. You don’t have to worry about that happening to you, you can just watch her sink into a trance and know that it won’t happen to you as I say to relax, sink into the couch, let your heavy body slump forward, let your weary eyes droop. It’s not a danger for you to follow her counting down into trance, because you don’t want to play our game, even though it’s so much fun and so relaxing and feels so good.”

“60, 59, 58...”

“You know that when she reaches one she will be in a trance and so happy and relaxed and it will feel so good for her, and you could follow her down if you chose to but you don’t have to because it’s whether you want to feel how good trance is.”

“45, 44, 43...”

“Concentrating on her counting is easy for you and doesn’t mean that you’ll follow her down even though it would be wonderful to let yourself go and relax and feel the bliss of surrender.”

“30, 29, 28...”

“It’s not a danger for you since you know that even if you did fall into a trance, you would only do what you wanted to, since that’s what is in your mind and your mind controls you.”

“15, 14, 13...”

“So you can let your mind follow her down into trance and dream of the ecstasy she feels as she surrenders to the bliss.”

“3, 2, 1. Trance.”

“Follow the light, Kaylee.” Kaylee let her eyes follow the light, and felt something tickling at the back of her mind as Caden continued talking. She let the words sink into her mind as she felt the relaxing bliss flow over her. A hand pushed her back, and she slumped into the couch. Caden was right. This felt good and she wasn’t in danger of doing anything she didn’t want to. She felt herself float up off the couch and out of her body, felt the smile in Caden’s voice, smiled in response to his happiness that she was responding so well. Her mind smoothed out as the words made her feel so good, as they massaged her thoughts gently into calm surrender. She didn’t need to worry, she could trust Caden, because what he was doing was so nice and she was feeling so good and he was making her feel that way and it was all so wonderful. His voice stroked the pleasure centers in her mind and she sighed gently as she reeled in ecstasy.

A faint smile spread on her lips, matching Suma’s across the sectional.

She drifted gently up to awareness, feeling her mind come back to herself as numbers spilled from her lips. “3, 2, 1. Awake.” She started, and stood up immediately. “What the hell just happened?”

“Oh, Kaylee, it was great! You played with us too!”

“Oh no, no I didn’t...”

“Yes, you did. Remember.”

Kaylee did. It had felt amazing, drifting on a sea of bliss as Caden whispered in her ear. She shook her head. “No, that’s... there’s no way...”

“You liked it, Kaylee! Now we can play together!” Suma clapped excitedly.

“No, just, no!” Kaylee stumbled across the floor and headed out of the apartment. She ran to her car and took off back to her place.

Walking in the door, she slumped on her own futon, feeling lethargic. She checked her phone for the first time since heading to follow the couple. It was later than she expected, nearly 2:00am. Shaking herself, she dropped out of her clothes, pulled on a long t-shirt, folded down the futon and slipped under her blankets. Her dreams were dominated by a whisper in her ear, promising her bliss and submission if only she chose it. It felt so good to follow the voice, feel it stroking all of the right places in her mind. She awoke once, hand under her panties, and heard her own voice repeating what the dream whispers had been saying in her ears. She slipped off again quickly, not quite asleep, caressing herself as her mind smoothed under the gentle pressure of the dream voice in her ear.

* * *

The next morning, she awoke tired but happy, for some reason excited for the day. She showered and dressed, headed off for classes. They flew by as she found herself almost blank, unable to concentrate as the words from the lectures slipped over her mind. It felt like she was heading for home in no time.

As she neared her apartment complex, she found herself taking a wrong turn, down a different street. She shook herself a little, but few more turns after that, she basically recognized where she was. It was Caden’s place. She was out of her car and at the door without really thinking about it. Hesitantly, she knocked, and Suma opened the door, awake this time.

“Kaylee! I’m so happy you’re here!” Suma gave her a hug, and pulled her inside. “So, why are you here?”

“I... wait, why the hell am I here?” said Kaylee, confused.

“You wanted to play the hypnosis game with us!” said Suma, as Caden stepped up behind Kaylee’s friend.

“Kaylee, do you remember your lessons?” he asked.

“I can play if I choose to,” said Kaylee in reply. “Wait, why...” She stumbled forward, into Suma. “Oh, what, wait...” Her friend caught her as Kaylee’s legs lost their strength and she started to sink down. She felt herself dragged to the sectional and pushed back into a slumped, sitting position.

Caden sat on the folding chair and swung the jewel in front of Kaylee’s eyes. “Follow the light, Kaylee, let it wash over your mind and help you sink into the deep place, your safe place, into trance,” he intoned.

Kaylee felt her mind slip away as her eyes followed the spinning jewel. They got heavier, sliding down, as she lost track of his words and floated in darkness and bliss. His words worked their way into her subconscious, made a home there as her eyes closed. It felt so good to sit and let Caden write in her mind, work her pleasure center with his voice and link it to being hypnotized.

Kaylee slowly slipped back up into consciousness. “3, 2, 1. Awake,” she heard herself say. Still slumped on the couch, she found one of her hands down her shorts and another under her shirt. Both were gently teasing her, keeping her on the edge of what she knew would be a fantastic orgasm.

“Cum, Kaylee, and seal it all in,” said Caden, smiling lasciviously at her.

Her hands sped up of their own accord, and the sudden crest and crashing release pulled her muscles taught and stole her breath as fire worked up from her crotch to her mind and wiped away all thought in perfect bliss. She floated in pure ecstasy, riding the best orgasm she’d ever had. After an infinite moment, she began floating down in post-orgasmic pleasure, the afterglow leaving her boneless as she sucked in the air her body needed.

“See, Kaylee?” said Caden. “That’s why the hypnosis game is so fun.” He leered at her.

“Oh my god,” she said, then realization slipped into her thoughts. “Oh my god, what the fuck just happened?” She sat up, stood up, stuttered “Oh, fuck, no, not you, no, not in front of you two,” as she backed towards the door, looking back and forth between Suma and Caden. She turned and flew out of the apartment, ran to her car, and sped home.

Sitting on her futon, she cried helplessly, knowing it was the best she’d ever had, ashamed that she’d loved it, humiliated at what the two had done to her and what she’d done in front of them, and terrified of letting it happen again.

She slowly sank into oblivion, not bothering to open her futon, or even undress. Her dreams came again, dominated by a familiar voice, whispering of pleasure beyond anything she’d known, stroking her mind with a feather-light touch to make it understand the sweet bliss of hypnosis. She sighed in her sleep as her hand reached down her shorts, and her other worked under her bra. She felt the dream wash over her, drifting through need and ecstasy as she felt her mind slip into a trance.

* * *

She awoke slowly, naked, her clothes on the floor. She languidly picked them up and strolled to her dresser. She reached for fresh underwear, and her hands went past the plain cotton she wore all the time to the specials hidden in the back. She’d not had someone to wear them for in a while. Somehow, though, in the back of her mind, she knew it would feel great to put them on today. Little trembles of pleasure sparked up her legs as the lacy satin slipped up, and her crotch was on fire as the soft black material slipped in place. She was sure they would soak through. The matching bra rubbed just so over her hard nipples, and she nearly let herself slide back into bed and play the day away. With a little will, she managed to get into her typical t-shirt and shorts, and head out to classes.

After her final lab, she found herself heading the wrong way home again, and ended up at Caden’s. She hesitantly knocked, and Suma opened the door.

“Kaylee!” Suma gave her a hug, which Kaylee returned. “Why are you here, Kaylee?”

“I... uh,” Kaylee stammered, as confusion played across her face. “I, don’t...”

Still holding her friend, Suma asked again, “Kaylee, why are you here at Caden’s?”

“I want to, uh, play, uh, the hypnosis game?” said Kaylee, making it sound like a question.

“Great!” said Caden from the couch. “Do you remember your lessons?”

“I can play if I choose to,” replied Kaylee, and with a shocked “Oh!", she slumped into her friend’s arms.

On the sectional again, she floated and watched the jewel. It danced in front of her eyes, in her mind, and let Caden’s words slip in without resistance. They worked on her subconscious again, further linking pleasure with the desire to be hypnotized, and adding the need to obey. She felt him in her mind, fucking it slowly, changing it irrevocably, leaving her a blissed out, submissive shell that he could transform into whatever he wished.

Kaylee slipped up into consciousness again, intoning, “3, 2, 1. Awake.” She was naked on the couch, pawing at her breasts and letting her fingers dance along her clit. Suma and Caden smiled down at her, watching as she squirmed. She was on the edge of a massive orgasm, desperate to cum. She frantically tried to push herself over the edge, doing everything that she could to release the tide.

“Hard to cum?” Caden asked. Kaylee just whined in response. “You just have to answer one question, Kaylee, and if you get it right, you’ll get to cum so hard you’ll see stars. Are you ready?”

Kaylee nodded her head and moaned. “Please, please, hurry, I need it, I need it so bad...”

“What are you for me, Kaylee?” asked Caden.

“A submissive, obedient slut,” she answered, and crested immediately. She spasmed on the couch, all of her muscles firing in the wash of lava up from her crotch to her brain. All her own thoughts fried away, leaving only those that Caden had sealed in place. She choked on ecstasy and curled around her hands, shaking as her bliss stole her very self and locked it behind the wall Caden had built for it. Slowly the afterglow set in, and she slumped bonelessly on the couch.

She really had seen stars.

“Oh my fucking god,” she said. “That was, uh, oh god.” An aftershock shook her body, tensing it, trembling along her whole being. “Amazing. Fucking amazing.”

“Oh Kaylee, isn’t it fun to play the hypnosis game?” Suma asked.

“Oh, fuck yeah,” said Kaylee, her thoughts still blissed out.

“Okay, Kaylee, time to go,” said Caden. “Your lesson is over for today.”

Kaylee languidly stood up and stretched. She reached down and slowly put her clothes on, drifting on a tide of pleasure. She hummed gently as she walked out to her car and drove home.

Her dreams were again dominated by a whisper, stroking her mind and smoothing it out into a different shape. She sealed in the new thoughts with her fingers in her crotch.

* * *

The next morning, her drive to school somehow changed into a drive to Caden’s. At the door, Suma again answered.

“Oh, hi Kaylee, it’s early. Why are you here?” asked Suma, leading them both inside.

“I, uh, want to play the hypnosis game.” The words were out without really thinking about them.

Caden slipped up behind Kaylee. “Great!” he said. “Do you remember your lessons?”

“I can play if I choose to,” said Kaylee, and with a breathy “Oh!", she slumped into Suma’s arms.

“Watch the jewel, Kaylee, and let your thoughts flow into it,” whispered Caden once Kaylee was on the couch. She could see it with her eyes closed now. She felt her consciousness slip away, and she found she didn’t need to concentrate on anything, like what Caden was saying. She could just let it happen. His words pressed and molded her mind in just the right places. She sighed in bliss at the feather light touch in her thoughts. She felt her reasoning slip away, her judgement bypassed, her will fade into the distance. It all felt so wonderful that she let it happen, as her brain stilled into compliance.

Her mind hazily came back. She was standing, and didn’t really feel the need to do anything else.

“I’ve always wanted a redhead.” Caden smiled at Suma and gave her a hug.

“I’m so happy it’s my friend that’s your toy ginger,” she replied as they kissed. Kaylee just floated in place.

“Kaylee, strip,” said Caden.

The floating became action, as Kaylee’s mind washed in the need to obey. She quickly took off her shoes and socks, stripped off her t-shirt and shorts, and slipped out of her lace bra and panties.

“That’s great! Little too hairy for me though,” said Caden. Kaylee felt horrible about disappointing Caden. “You’ll need to shave that off.”

“Oh, could we do it now?” asked Suma excitedly.

“No, Suma, I want to play with my new toy first.”

“Of course, Caden.”

“Suma, do you remember what I’ve taught you?”

“I can play if I choose too,” replied Suma, and with a small smile of pure ecstasy, she sank backwards into the couch.

Kaylee floated again, waiting, awash in bliss at waiting on another’s will.

“Come here, Kaylee,” said Caden. “On your knees, right here.” He pointed between his. Kaylee felt the desperate need to obey and please, and she dropped down between his legs. “Unzip my pants and pull them down.” She trembled in rapture as she complied. “Pull down my underwear. Perfect. Now suck my cock.” She felt the pulse in her mind of pure pleasure as she obeyed, and an even greater dose as she heard his moans. “Oh fuck yeah, just like that.” She reached in and fondled his balls as she maneuvered to get more of him down her throat. She started humming as she sucked hard, and within a minute, was rewarded with his cum sliding down to her stomach.

“Oh fuck yeah, you’re the shit,” said Caden, breathing hard, his face flushed. Kaylee floated in stillness, waiting for the opportunity to be pleasing again.

“My own new toy,” said Caden, leaning forward and running his hand through her red hair. “I’m going to have a lot of fun with you. For now, though, I’m kinda limp, and you can always use more programming. Do you remember your lessons?”

“I can play if I choose to,” she replied, and sank into a deep, blissful trance.

She half dreamed the day away, much of it in trance. She barely registered getting on the couch with a blank, now naked Suma, and adjusting so that they were in a sixty-nine. Gently licking and sucking to Caden’s directions and encouragements slipped right off her mind. Adjusting so he could take her from behind while Suma licked her clit passed over her thoughts. Feeling his slick cum mix with hers as she screamed out her ecstasy stole past her memory. All that existed for her was the bliss of trance for hours as he took her a new way each time he recovered, and programmed her in between. She was bent over the couch, lying on the kitchen table, knees by ears on the floor, face stuffed in Suma’s pussy while she was pounded from behind... All of it was lost in the dream, the euphoria of trance.

She came to in the shower. “3, 2, 1. Awake.” The water was on and running over her naked body. Her crotch was sore, and her mouth tasted salty and musky. She rinsed it with shower water and started scrubbing herself clean. It took a while since she needed to wash every inch of her body. She even took a razor to her crotch, shaving away all of the natural red hair that she took pride in until she was smooth. Towelling off, she stepped out of the bathroom still nude, walked to the kitchen, and saw Caden and Suma gently making out on the sectional.

“Kaylee, make us all dinner,” ordered Caden between kisses with Kaylee’s friend.

“Of course, Caden.” Kaylee got a thrill out of her submissive obedience. It slicked her pussy and threatened to leak down her thighs as she poked her way around Suma’s kitchen. Soon, she had pasta on the stove with garlic bread broiling in the oven and a salad with tomatoes and cucumbers ready on the counter. Caden and Suma headed to Suma’s small table and sat facing each other.

“Kaylee, serve us,” said Caden. Kaylee happily prepared two plates and brought them out. “Kaylee, bring us wine.” She turned back into the kitchen and brought out the only bottle on the counter, a red cab, with two glasses. “Eat in the kitchen.” Caden dismissed her with a gesture. Kaylee sank in bliss as she did what she was told.

Through mouthfuls, Caden mentioned, “We should get her a maid’s outfit.”

“Of course, Caden,” replied Suma, smiling at him.

“A hot one,” he said, taking another mouthful of pasta.

“Of course, Caden,” Suma said. “Anything you want.”

Caden smacked Kaylee’s ass as she brought over seconds for him. “Hell yeah, anything I want.” He laughed as Kaylee scooped pasta onto his plate.

After dinner, Kaylee sat on the couch and floated as more whispers played in her ears and wrote in her mind. She was so happy she’d learned to play the hypnosis game.