The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNING: This story is only for those 18 and older. It contains themes of sexual situations, female dominance and mind control and as such, is not appropriate for minors. If you are not an adult, please go away now! For those who would enjoy a story where a woman uses hypnosis to enslave a man, please go ahead! However, this story is fiction and should be considered a fantasy.....at least I think it is :) If you enjoy it, I’d love to hear from you!

“Hypnotic Fetish Therapy”, The Saga of Dr. Samantha Dominique—Part One

Keith Russell sat nervously in the waiting room, wondering if he was doing the right thing. He had gotten this Doctor’s name in a rather unorthodox manner; but then again, he had a rather unorthodox problem. For most of his life, he had lived with feelings that he knew were inappropriate, and would someday get him into trouble. Now, after a couple of close calls where he almost went over the edge, it was time to get help.

He couldn’t go to any friends for referrals, and the Yellow Pages didn’t exactly list this sort of therapist, but he found her name on the Internet: Dr. Samantha Dominique. She had a listing that said she dealt with a variety of problems; losing weight, stopping smoking, and several other “routine” issues. But, toward the bottom, was a slightly vague reference to “sexual fetish-related therapy”. Keith called a made an appointment for what he hoped was the beginning of the end of his problems. Of course, he never anticipated the outcome of that choice of doctors.

When Keith’s name was called, he entered the doctor’s inner office to find an unusually beautiful woman extending her hand:

“Hello, Keith, I am Doctor Dominique. Please take a seat.”

Keith moved slowly, awed by the vision of beauty in front of him. She was tall, with quite a figure, beautiful dark black hair and very deep blue eyes. He realized he was staring into her eyes and that a period of silence had followed her last statement directing him to sit.

“The preliminary information you have filled out on this new patient form indicates you are dealing with some sexually related problems, but you did not get specific. Tell me why you have come to me.” she asked in a very matter of fact manner.

“Well, Doctor, I’ve got....I mean, I .....well, you see......” Keith seemed at a loss for words.

“Keith, do not be embarrassed. I am a trained professional and I handle many different sorts of problems all of the time. I make no value judgments about my patients but I must know what you are dealing with if I am going to help you.”

“Yes, ma’am, it’s just that I’ve never talked to anyone about this before,” Keith confessed. “I guess it started when I was in junior high school. My next door neighbor was three years older than me, and was a real babe!” Suddenly, he realized he was talking to a very intelligent and attractive woman and that this was not very polite. “I’m sorry, I mean she was just so good looking, I suppose I developed what you would call a crush on her.”

“Anyway, she was a cheerleader, and constantly practiced her cheers and movements in the backyard where I could see her. Sometimes, her fellow cheerleaders would join her, and there would be half a dozen beauties dancing around just over the fence from my window. One of the things that attracted me to Amy, that was her name, were her fantastic legs. She was not one of those skinny model types, but rather full figured with very shapely legs: a full, rounded calf and very firm, muscular thighs. Every day she was out there, she wore these shiny pantyhose over those great legs. Her legs would reflect the sunlight and just glisten as she moved around. I think watching her as she worked out caused me to really love her legs and especially her shiny pantyhose.”

“Keith, let me interrupt you here. When you were watching Amy, did you ever fondle yourself?” Doctor Dominique surprised Keith with the sudden directness of her question.

“Ummm, well, I, uhh.......” Keith lowered his head and did not look directly into those incredible blue eyes when he said, “Yes, I guess I did.”

“Keith, did you ever masturbate while watching Amy and her friends?” Now, Doctor Dominique was looking straight into Keith’s face, but he kept trying to look away, which was difficult because of the unusual attraction he felt toward her eyes.

“Yes, ma’am, I did.” Keith admitted, for the first time in his life to anyone other than himself.

“And since then, what has happened to you sexually?” Doctor Dominique asked in almost a nosy way, although retaining her clinical nature.

“Well, after several years, she graduated from high school, and I only saw her occasionally after that. But, since then, anytime I see women wearing those shiny hose, I get, umm, sort of.....well, kinda......” once more, he looked down into his lap, “turned on.”

Doctor Dominique pressed for more information, " Keith, tell me what you mean by turned on.”

“I get erect and these feelings get all welled up inside of me. I get sorta sexually charged up and a little aggressive.”

At the use of the word aggressive, Doctor Dominique’s ears seemed to perk up. “Keith, explain your feelings when you see women in this type of hosiery.”

“Well, as soon as I see their legs and hose, I get really erect, my heart starts pounding, and then I feel really powerful. That’s why I am here, because I am scared. A few times, I have started to feel like I wanted to take the woman forcibly, I mean, not really rape her, but force myself, I mean, like, .....umm, like make her submit to me sexually. I know that is not a good thing, and I am afraid that someday I might really do it to someone. That’s why I came to you, Doctor, I need help before something bad happens. Plus, it is very distracting to find myself constantly staring at women’s legs and their pantyhose. I wish I did not get so turned on by hose. I mean, that’s not normal, is it?”

Doctor Dominique leaned forward in her chair, and looked straight into Keith and said, “Yes, I see that you do need help. In today’s society, the idea of a dominant man having his way with a woman is no longer acceptable, and men must be retrained, I mean, instructed, in proper ways to interact with women. Keith, you have what is called a fetish. You are obsessed with the image of shiny hosiery as first displayed by Amy at an impressionable age, and as your sexuality developed, that image became a part of it. I have created a form of treatment that I call fetish therapy that will help you eliminate your extreme interest in pantyhose and inappropriate feelings of dominance. Is this what you want, and do you trust me to help you?”

Keith realized she was getting a little bossy, and seemed to take offense at his admission of feelings of wanting to control an encounter with the focus of his fantasies. Doctor Dominique was so good looking that he really was hoping she would like him, and regretted irritating her. He knew that he needed help, and that by agreeing to allow her to treat him, he might win back her approval. “Yes, Doctor, I do trust you” he said, even though he did not know exactly what she had in mind.

“Good, Keith, that I am sure we can have success in our treatment of your behavior. I am a trained hypnotist, and I use a special form of hypnosis to make some changes in your feelings about sex and women. After three days of therapy, you will be a completely changed person.”

Keith seemed a little anxious. “Hypnosis? You mean you’re going to put me to sleep and talk to me and I’ll change? Just like that? I always thought that was just a bunch of hocus pocus stuff.”

“Oh, Keith, I think you’ll soon realize that hypnosis is VERY real and quite powerful for making changes. I’ve used hypnosis quite a bit in cases involving fetishes, and have developed my own unique program that is very successful in rearranging things in your mind as we deem proper. You see, the technique I use involves three consecutive days of two hour treatments. You will be very deeply asleep at a level that allows me to do the work that is necessary in cases like these. Your brain will be like a file cabinet, I will open it up and take out all of those things that should not be in there before I close it back up. Believe me, after three days, your aggressive tendencies and obsession for hosiery will be gone.”

Keith took a few moments to consider all of the things she had said. Even though everything seemed very professional and logical, somehow her voice had a tone of something else that he could not quite identify. There was something about her analogy of a file cabinet that worried him. He realized that while his file cabinet was open, he would be completely exposed to her. Then, he thought that while she was taking “things” out, she could just as easily put “things” in, but realized how silly that was. After all, Doctor Dominique had a successful business practice here, with lots of framed diplomas on the wall. Of course, she was very professional and after all, he did have a hard time finding someone to help him. She seemed to understand what was wrong and had a plan to fix it, so it must be okay.

“Sure, Doctor, I guess that will be fine. When do we start?”

“As a matter of fact, the rest of this afternoon is free for me, so we will start today. You will return tomorrow and the day after, and then, you will be the person you ought to be.”

Keith was surprised at how quickly this was happening, and was caught a little off guard by how quickly she was taking charge of this discussion. She did not seem to allow him much time to consider this therapy, and suddenly, he was about to begin. Plus, her tone seemed a little more controlling than when he came in. Still, she was the Doctor.

“Step into this adjoining office, Keith, and we can begin.” she said as she ushered him through a door into a room unlike anything he had ever seen.

“This is where I will be conducting your therapy. Take a seat here” she said, directing him to a soft lounge chair similar to a dentist’s chair. Doctor Dominique did not wait for Keith to ask any questions or to look around too much. Instead, she controlled the situation by pointing out a large screen that was descending in front of the chair. “The screen you see in front of you is a giant projection screen. The special form of hypnosis I have developed includes visual and audible signals to make the changes I wish.”

Keith noticed she was no longer saying things like the changes he needed, but the changes she wanted, but was too distracted by all of the events occurring to question it. She was fitting some headphones over his ears and moving to a control panel behind him. Suddenly, the screen was filled with a large image of Doctor Dominique speaking to him, and he heard her voice in the headphones.

“In this part of your therapy, you will relax in this chair while I induce the hypnosis that will allow me to eliminate those areas that are causing you problems. You will see images on this screen while you are in hypnosis that relate to your individual areas of concern and I will deal with those issues by voice also, directly through the headphones.”

Keith realized that this was a tape and what she was saying was very generic. He started wondering how many others she had treated in this manner, and what sorts of things she treated them for. Before he could think about much else, the lights in the room dimmed, and Doctor Dominique’s image faded from the screen. It was replaced by some soft patterns of light that began moving in a slow, spinning pattern.

At the same time, Keith could hear some soft sounds that could only be described as buzzing coming through his ears. For a few minutes, this was all he heard, although he occasionally thought he heard some words, but decided he was just imagining things. Soon enough, the Doctor’s voice came into his head, even though he still heard the buzzing in the background, not distracting exactly, but unable to ignore, either. The light patterns also started shifting, picking up speed and brightness.

Doctor Dominique was at her control panel, adjusting the computer images and taped sounds that Keith was hearing. She had done this many times, but never failed to get really turned on by the process of conditioning a new slave. So many had come to see the good Doctor, hoping for some sort of therapy to help them deal with their problems, only to eventually discover that she had an agenda of her own. Sure, she sometimes dealt with unwilling patients, but the drugs and restraints were a lot of trouble, and she got such a thrill from leading people like Keith into her hypnotic chamber like a spider luring a fly into her web. The images and sounds were all standardized to take her subjects down to a level of hypnosis that would open them up to her for complete reprogramming. Then, she could replace the images with customized scenes that would produce the exact results she wanted. The specialized equipment that produced the subliminal programming that sounded like buzzing in their ears allowed her to also customize what her future slaves would hear during their period of indoctrination. She was right; after three treatments, the patients are definitely different people!

All this time, Keith has been hearing the Doctor’s irresistible voice, pulling him down to a level of hypnosis that is making him completely susceptible to whatever she has in store for him. By now, the vague shapes on the screen have also formed themselves into a giant spiral, with huge bands narrowing down into a tightly wound center, which Keith has been falling into with wide-open and unblinking eyes.

“Keith, you cannot resist staring into my beautiful spiral. Look at the colors and the sparkles on each band as it revolves around and around. You do not want to look away from this fascinating show in front of you. Listen to my strong voice as I guide you deeper and deeper into hypnosis now. You feel yourself letting go completely into my control now. You are so glad you came to me for therapy and feel so relaxed now. The chair is so comfortable, my voice is so pleasant, and the images on the screen are so compelling.”

He lost all track of time, as the buzzing in his ears combined with the voice of Doctor Dominique and the entrancing light show captivated him. Very soon, just as she had predicted, his mind was an open file cabinet, and the Doctor began rearranging a lifetime of experiences and learning to fit her desires.

Two hours later, Keith awoke on the chair. The screen had been retracted into the ceiling, the lights were on in the room, and the headphones were put away. He looked over to see Doctor Dominique sitting in a chair next to him, smiling and holding his hand.

“Well, how do you feel?” she asked, with a pleasant smile on her face and no hint of any expression other than genuine clinical concern.

“Ummm, okay I guess. I mean, I’m pretty relaxed feeling. Are the two hours up already? It seems like we just started.” Keith sat up slowly, shaking the cobwebs from his brain.

Doctor Dominique smiled with a little more of a smirk than before, “Yes, Keith, we are done for today. Remember, I expect you back here tomorrow at the same time.” She led him out to her reception office and said goodbye.

That evening and the next day, Keith had brief flashes of remembering parts of his treatment. Everything seemed a little fuzzy and vague, but he could recall some lights on the screen, bits of buzzing in his ears, and he thought he remembered the Doctor’s face and eyes, very large on the screen in front of him. There were other things floating through his mind, but he could not isolate or identify them.

The next day, Keith was back in the soft chair, feeling more relaxed this time than on his first visit. The Doctor seemed a little less personable and friendly, with more of an air of authority than he recalled, but he didn’t put much more thought into it. Very quickly, he found himself lost in the sights and sounds before him, and in what seemed like just a couple of minutes, was being awakened again by Doctor Dominique.

“Wow, that was fast! It seems like I just got here. Do I need to leave already, or could I stay and watch a little more? I really am enjoying this therapy!”

“Keith, it is time for you to go. I am glad you are enjoying your time with me, you do seem to be a very good subject. I think we will be quite successful in changing your mind about some things by this time tomorrow. As far as staying, I have found that many of my patients find it very pleasant to be in my presence, and I am used to their reluctance to leave. Trust me when I say we will be seeing a lot of each other in the future. Farewell until tomorrow.”

He left feeling very refreshed, but also very confused. Keith was a little groggy when he first woke up, but upon leaving, he started thinking about some of the things the Doctor had said. Much of it did not really make sense to him, and did not seem to be related to his therapy at all, but he just could not muster up the mental energy to analyze it any further.

All day long, Keith had looked forward to this afternoon. It was a mixture of relief, as he just knew he was going to be finally cured by this third visit, but part of it was a strange yearning just to be with Doctor Dominique. She was very beautiful, but he had not been initially attracted to her. Still, after two days with her, he found himself thinking about her more and more. He would have to ask her if this was normal for patients in therapy.

Today, the Doctor seemed much sterner than previously, and a much more matter of fact approach replaced any sense of friendliness. She led Keith to the now familiar chair with more direct statements, almost commands, although that seemed all right to Keith. Very soon, he was waking up, feeling good like he had enjoyed a long nap. Doctor Dominique instructed him to sit in her main office, for what he assumed was a standard post-treatment wrap-up interview.

“Keith, we have completed the standard therapy for the symptoms you came to me with. I need to test the results now to see how effective the treatment was for you. I have some photographs I want you to look at.” The Doctor lifted up several large color pictures that had been face down on her desk.

He was suddenly gazing at a photograph of the legs of some woman wearing very shiny hose. Keith realized that while her legs looked attractive, he was having no reaction whatsoever. After a few moments, the Doctor put that one down and picked up another picture. Again, a very nice scene of a lady with full legs wearing shiny pantyhose and attractive shoes. Over and over, she showed Keith dozens of different poses of women wearing all sorts of shiny hosiery. The result was the same; while Keith thought they were pretty, he did not get erect and did not feel aggressive at all.

“Doctor, it worked! I’m cured! I felt nothing looking at those pictures! It’s amazing! I can’t believe you were able to do that! Its like there was no reaction at all. I don’t know how to thank you!”

“Oh, Keith, I’m sure we can find a way for you to show your gratitude” the Doctor said. At that moment, she slid her chair back and came out from behind her desk. Suddenly, her legs were in full view, and Keith gasped as he saw a pair of the tallest thigh high boots he had ever seen. They were black patent, incredibly shiny, and they reflected the lights in the room as she walked to the front of the desk. Keith could not tear his eyes away from those boots, and as he looked at them, he realized that he had an enormous erection that was straining against the front of his trousers. At the same time, for reasons he did not understand, he slid off of the chair in front of the desk down onto his knees on the soft carpet. He had never been this erect and aroused before, but instead of feeling aggressive, he felt unusually docile and submissive. He could not seem to form any thoughts, but waited patiently for his Mistress to put her commands into his mind.

“You see, I never said there was anything wrong with fetishes, Keith. It’s just that I prefer something besides shiny hosiery, and since you are now my slave, I get to choose your fetishes. From now on, you will be helpless before my boots and I have made them a trigger to send you into a trance. It is like being in my therapy room—the lights that flash and reflect off of their bright surface are filling your eyes and sending you very deep for me. And that nasty aggression just would not do; I replaced that feeling with something more appropriate for a slave. Now, we can begin some really enjoyable therapy.”

The End