The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A First Hypnotic Session with Leslie

(non-fiction)

Well, another chapter in my development as a trainer of women unfolded Friday night.

My friend “Leslie” and I resurrected our sexual relationship three weeks ago. This came about when she discovered that I was getting into bondage; she has an intense desire to be bound, and decided to try to overcome her emotional issues so that we could explore this area together (we decided to do scenes only every few weeks, so that neither of us will get “sucked into” an emotional entanglement—we love and care for each other, but need to not get into wanting to “be together”—which we know won’t work). We did two scenes three weeks ago (a Friday night and then Monday night, her birthday). We’ve not been together since then, but made a “date” for Friday night. I’d decided that the time had finally come to suggest that we try a hypnotic session. I asked her to reread “First Orgasm” (thanks very much for all the positive feedback on this story net-folk), and then after dinner I (somewhat nervously) asked if she’d be interested in trying that fantasy. Her reply was “well, we should alternate fantasies; since I’ve had my chance, you should get yours.”

She had a difficult time settling down; she popped up several times to get a drink of water, use the bathroom, etc. When I finally questioned her, she admitted that she was nervous. I reassured her and she relaxed a bit. Finally, we settled on the bed, and I began “affirmations” with her (I’d decided to follow the script of the story as closely as possible, improvising where required). At first she was nervous and resistant, but very soon she was echoing the phrases. When I begin to blink my eyes, and she didn’t follow, I said, “blink with me”. She did, and within 5 or 6 blinks she was unable to open her eyes. I spent several minutes giving her suggestions to relax and sleep. As I did, her body relaxed and her head gradually drooped. When I judged that she was completely asleep, I tested the depth of her trance by suggesting that she’d be unable to open her eyes and requested that she try. For several seconds she just sat still and then as I continued to tell her to try to open her eyes, they popped open and she blinked. I quickly pressed her eyelids closed with my fingertips and told her to relax and sleep. She asked if she could lay down, and I told her to do so.

At this point, I concluded that she was in a trance, but a fairly light one. I decided to proceed, anyway. I spend a few more minutes giving her suggestions to relax, sleep, and respond to my suggestions. Her body became extremely limp. I proceeded to go over each part of her body, describing its beauty while gently stroking it. After each portion, I had her tell me that that part of her body was beautiful. She became mildly aroused during this, and a smile came to her face.

I began to arouse her, as in the story. When I suggested that she’d feel the kiss on her cheek in her pussy, she squirmed and moaned a bit, but didn’t become as aroused as I’d hoped. She was responding visibly, however. As I stroked and kissed her, I slowly began to undress her (she was wearing a slinky dress that buttons up the side with seemly hundreds of buttons). When I had her mostly unbuttoned, I told her that she wanted to help me take her dress off. She lay there completely inert. After I repeated the suggestion several times, she finally, very slowly and languidly began to remove the dress. I continued to kiss and caress her, with a continual stream of suggestions that she was becoming aroused. She was responding passionately now. I gave the suggestion, “You want me to kiss your nipples now, Leslie, you want it very much, you need me to kiss your nipples.” Her level of excitement jumped visibly. “Yes, kiss my nipples,” she responded in a drowsy tone. When I held off kissing her, and repeated the suggestion, she began to whimper. Finally, I kissed her nipple, and she began to moan.

After I’d licked and stroked her for a while, I commanded her to remove her undergarment (she was wearing a silky backless one-piece garment). Again, she required a fair amount of “prodding” before she was able to respond. Once she was unclothed, I decided to test her ability to respond to suggestions that she sense things that weren’t actually happening (such as the “virtual” stroking in the story). I told her that when I counted to three, she’d feel my hand on her breast. I counted to three, and without touching her, asked her if she could feel my hand, she didn’t answer, but seemed to be struggling a bit to find words. I waited about 5 seconds and then placing my hand on her breast, asked, “can you feel it now?” She responded, “yes.”

I began to fondle her very moist pussy. I gave her the suggestion that she wanted my cock inside her. Again, she began to moan and whimper, and when I asked her, “what do you want,” she replied, “I want you inside me” (This is a big deal; Leslie is a woman who HATES to beg in any way, shape, or form, and when awake she would consider this begging). As I slid into her, she began to squirm, continuing to moan loudly. I fucked her for a long while, continuing to whisper in her ear that it felt very good, and that she was loving it. She responded enthusiastically.

After a while I wanted a break, so I rolled off and commanded her to lie still and relax. After resting for several minutes, I told her that she wanted to stroke and touch my body. After repeating the command several times, she began to slowly stroke me. I told her that she wanted to kiss me as well and that both the kisses and caresses would feel very good to her and arouse her. Gradually, as I continued my suggestions, she shook off her lethargy, and for a long period of time stroked, sucked and licked my face, neck, chest and stomach. This was an unusual and extremely enjoyable experience. Normally, Leslie is not very aroused by touching me and loses interest in doing so after a minute or too. This time, with my encouragement, she must have spent 15 or 20 minutes kissing and caressing my body. It seemed that she would have continued to do so all evening, had I not wished to move on to other things. I had her give me a long, slow blowjob and then suggested that she again wanted to feel my cock inside her.

Her eyes still closed (she never opened her eyes during this entire session), she slowly positioned her body over me, and reaching underneath, fitted my cock into her well-lubed pussy. As she began to rock up and down, I gave her suggestions that the sensations of pleasure she was feeling were building in her body and that her level of arousal was increasing. These suggestions seemed to be very effective. Her level of excitement DID seem to be steadily increasing; her moans became louder, her movements more insistent. To my delight, I was able to control the speed and intensity of her movements, without interfering with her pleasure. Normally when we make love in this position (my favorite), she needs to control her movements—if she’s not moving at the pace she wants, she doesn’t get much out of it. Unfortunately, her natural rhythm and mine are quite different. This time, I was able to suggest a rhythm to her that was exactly to my liking and she was still experiencing an extreme level of arousal.

Her arousal continued to build with my suggestions; after about 10 minutes she was very high—keening loudly, moving continuously. I decided that she was “built up” enough, and that I’d try to “get her off”. I suggested that when I counted to three, that she’d experience all the sexual tension in her body releasing and that pleasure would spread through her entire body in waves. I counted to three and told her to feel the release through her body. She stopped moving and her entire body began to tremble. Occasional “quakes” passed through her in synchrony with sharp gasps. I could feel her vagina clenching at me. I continued my flow of suggestions as her body shook with pleasure.

After a minute of two, I began to give her suggestions of relaxation, stilling her body, and then started moving again within her. After several strokes, she said, “goop, goop?” letting me know that she was getting dry. I had her lie down, and continued my suggestions of relaxation and sleep. When She was again completely relaxed, I gave her a post-hypnotic suggestion that she’d return to sleep when I said the words, “deep, deep, asleep.” I then awoke her.

When I asked her about the experience, her first comment was, “WONDERFUL.” She told me that it was the most relaxed sex she’d ever had and that she felt better able to focus on the physical sensations than usual, that her mind was not wandering as much as it normally does (this was a premise for using hypnosis to bring her to orgasm that I mentioned in the story). When I asked her what she was feeling when I told her to release the tension (and had what looked to me to be an orgasm), she said that I’d brought her down too fast. When I asked her a couple of days later what she meant by this, she said that the trembling is her normal response when she’s very high sexually, but has to stop for some reason; perhaps she wasn’t having an orgasm as I’d believed. She said that she loved the experience, although she mentioned that she’d wished she could see me; commenting that it might not have been possible to stay in the trance with her eyes open. After we rested for a few minutes, I asked her if she’d like to continue, and she said, “sure”.

When I spoke the words, “deep, deep, asleep,” she closed her eyes and her body began to relax. I repeated suggestions of relaxation and sleep for a couple of minutes, and then told her to sit up. I helped her up, and then told her on the count of three to open her eyes but to stay deeply asleep. When I reached three, she opened her eyes briefly, struggled to keep them open and then let them close. Several times, I suggested that she’d be able to open her eyes and keep them open, but each time she was only able to open her eyes for a few seconds. After 3 or 4 tries, I gave her the suggestion that she could open her eyes any time she wanted to but would remain asleep (she did open her eyes several times over the next half hour but for no more than 2 or 3 seconds each time). I then returned to our sexual play. I spent quite a while fingering her ass, which she loves. I gave her suggestions to relax her anus, and she was able to relax it more than I’ve ever experienced (normally, its quite tight, and I have to work a finger in VERY slowly to avoid hurting her—this time, I was able to slide in quite readily). After about 20 minutes of this play, I suggested that she wanted to feel my penis inside her again. She replied, “sleepy? sleepy?”—her signal that she’s getting tired and wants to go to sleep. I gave her a few “parting” suggestions of well-being and relaxation and then woke her up.

The whole session was extremely enjoyable. In retrospect I believe that she was in a trance, although not a deep one. The fact that she had such difficulty moving and that she was unable to keep her eyes open lead me to conclude that she was hypnotized. I was surprised that she was able to initiate actions (such as asking for lubricant and to stop); she tells me that she was fully aware the entire time and isn’t sure that she was in a trance. I think that this simply indicates that she was in a light to medium trance, not a deep one. I was also surprised that she had such difficulty responding to my commands to remove her dress. I’ve concluded that in putting her to sleep, I repeated suggestions of complete relaxation so many times, that countering those suggestions with one that required movement was not a simple matter of stating the command once, some reinforcement was required for her to be able to respond. Next time that I hypnotize Leslie, I’m going to minimize the relaxation suggestions and see how that changes things.

When Leslie asked me yesterday what I’d enjoyed about the session, my response was I’d enjoyed the degree of control I had over her sexual responses; that I was able to have her enjoy kissing and fondling me for a long period of time, and to move in the rhythms that I find most enjoyable with no lessing of her own arousal. I also enjoyed watching her get very aroused and very high in response to my suggestions. I’m really looking forward to extending these experiences in our next session.

I hope you’ve enjoyed hearing about this “first” for Leslie and me; I’ll keep you up-to-date on future developments (I’m not going to talk about our session with the handcuffs yesterday, however—enough for now).

Mountain Man