The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I want to pass along a description of an incredible weekend session; one that will be of particular interest to those who are fascinated by mind-control and hypnosis.

I had the opportunity several weekends ago to play with two slaves simultaneously—a first for me. I’ll briefly give some background, and then describe the events of the weekend.

Leslie, my long-term slave, has been submitting to me for several years. Some of you have met her in the “first orgasm” and “kidnapping” tales that I’ve posted previously. She’s a wonderful lover, and a terrific slave. She’s only a fair-to-middlin’ hypnotic subject, however; it’s not a major turn-on for her.

Over the past few years, I’ve had e-mail/phone relationships with several women who were excellent hypnotic subjects, and have become experienced with orgasm-on-command, a number of deepening and visualization techniques, and a variety of post-hypnotic triggers. Although these sessions have been quite enjoyable, they’re not nearly as satisfying as working “in the flesh”, and I’m always left feeling that I could be controlling these women far more deeply in person.

About 6 weeks prior to “the weekend”, I received an e-mail message from a woman, Hannah, who had read the “kidnapping” transcript, and was intrigued by it. We began corresponding, and I learned that she’s a submissive with a strong interest in hypnotic domination; someone quite experienced in the scene, although with only a bit of hypnotic training. I sent her a couple of induction scripts that I’ve written, which were moderately successful (they’ve worked much better on several others). We arranged a phone session and, after a long, enjoyable, “getting to know you” chat, I put her in a trance. She was very receptive, and readily achieved a no-hands orgasm, after begging for release.

Events in Hannah’s life prevented additional sessions for several weeks after this initial conversation. I’d been filling Leslie in on events, and she wanted to arrange a get-together (Hannah is actively bi, Leslie limited in experience, but desirous of more). Since Hannah and Leslie live in the same city (I’m elsewhere), we arranged to meet during one of my visits, plans which fell through. Finally, that weekend, everything came together, and we arranged for Hannah to spend Saturday night with Leslie and me.

Friday, e-mail with Hannah was a flurry of questions and answers as I explored factors that would heighten her responsiveness, and lead to greater depths of submission and control. My fantasies were in high gear during the 4-hour drive to see Leslie. When I arrived, we made passionate love, then discussed the possibilities for our upcoming three-some.

When Hannah arrived on Saturday, I knew that it was going to be a great weekend. Her shy, but warm smile immediately put both Leslie and me at ease. The three of us went out to dinner, and quickly established a rich base of common interest—folk music, ritual, nature, personal growth. We spoke of our families, work, histories, sexual experiences. The conversation neither avoided nor focused on the bondage experience that we anticipated. After a leisurely meal, we returned to Leslie’s, where Hannah showed off a number of toys she’d brought with her, including a lovely set of locking cuffs and collar.

My plan for the evening was to re-enact the kidnapping scene with Hannah in the starring role. She’d expressed a deep interest in rape and kidnapping fantasies (perhaps she’ll post a story that she’s written in this vein). Leslie would serve as a role-model, a previously trained slave who, under my direction, would assist in subduing my newly captured slave.

Leslie and I retired to the bedroom, where we spent some time preparing hardware. I fastened a pair of leather straps with hasps at the end to a hook in the ceiling. I arranged another pair of hasps such that Hannah’s ankles could be securely fastened, spreading her legs wide in a standing position. As I made these arrangements, Leslie dressed in a tight, sheer black outfit with a string between her cheeks leaving her ass bare, and a cut-out back. This outfit shows her firm breasts and tight body to best advantage. I fastened some of the new toys on her—a locking collar and thickly padded leather wrist-cuffs. As I outfitted her, I told Leslie that she was to assist me, to obey all my commands, and that I would instruct her explicitly in all of her duties.

With everything prepared, I called downstairs, telling Hannah to close her eyes and recline on the couch. With Leslie following close behind, I softly descended into the living room, turned out the light, and then swiftly clamped a washcloth over Hannah’s mouth and nose. As I did, I whispered into her ear that the chloroform fumes were making her sleepy, that the more she struggled, the faster the drug would take effect, putting her deeply. Hannah seemed frozen, and within seconds her body was limply relaxed.

I had Leslie hand me the silken blindfold that she’d been carrying, and with it, bound Hannah’s already-closed eyes. Swiftly I jerked her to her feet, then led her upstairs. Positioning her beneath the ceiling hook, I quickly fastened wrist and ankle straps, hooking each into a hasp. I directed Leslie to help with this task and then, with all of Hannah’s limbs securely restrained, I removed the blindfold. I’d positioned Leslie so that Hannah’s first sight would be the scantily clad, leather-bound slave.

Hannah seemed initially stunned, but then, as I began to stroke her body, she twisted, straining against the straps, growling, and shaking her head.

“I’m sure you want to know what you’re doing here, don’t you,” I asked.

She didn’t reply, even when I repeated the question.

“A most unusual woman, isn’t she, slave leslie,” I said. “Well, I’ll tell you why you’re here,” I said to Hannah. “I train young women such as yourself to deep states of sexual submissiveness—turning them into deeply compliant sex slaves. I’m going to train you, and soon—very, very soon—you will be completely compliant, sexually submissive.”

“I’ll never do that,” Hannah hissed.

“Oh, but you will, and I’ll prove it to you.” I moved over to where Leslie was standing, and with gentle pressure, guided her over to where Hannah was still struggling for release. “Slave leslie was once a freewoman such as yourself. I’m going to show you how readily she submits to me now.”

I touched Leslie’s cheek and spoke the key-phrase that puts her into a hypnotic sleep, “deep, deep asleep.” Instantly her eyes closed and her features went slack. I awakened her and then said to Hannah, “You see how irresistible my techniques are,” I said. Soon you will respond just as she does.”

“No, no,” Hannah growled as she struggled even harder.

Again I stroked my hands over her body as I began the induction. She continued to twist, struggle, strain against the bonds as I spoke to her in a low but commanding tone. I suggested that her struggle was tiring her. I encouraged her to struggle, telling her that the more she did, the faster she’d tire, and the more rapidly I’d gain control over her. As I spoke she whimpered and shook her head.

I continued suggestions of heaviness in her limbs, of tiredness. I was amazed at how rapidly these suggestions took effect. When I’ve enacted this scene with Leslie, it’s taken as long as half-an-hour before she stops struggling. Within five minutes Hannah was standing limp and still, her eyes closed, her wrists dangling from the straps.

“Your arms are impossibly heavy now, impossibly heavy. When I release your arms, they will hang heavy by your side, far too heavy to lift no matter how hard you try.”

I unhooked the wrist cuff from the strap on one side as Leslie, responding to my gesture, released the other. Hannah’s arms hung loosely by her sides, and in response to my command to try and lift them, they quivered but remained motionless.

“The more you struggle, the deeper you slip under my control. Try even harder to lift your arms, and as you do, you go deeper and deeper.”

After another minute of watching her helplessly tensing against my commands, I had her relax, then commanded Leslie to remove Hannah’s blouse. I reached behind Hannah and unfastened her bra, freeing her full breasts. Another gesture, and Leslie slipped Hannah’s skirt down to her knees.

With Leslie’s assistance, I released Hannah’s ankles and then instructed her to step out of her skirt. I continued my commands.

“In a few moments, I’m going to command you to open your eyes. You’ll remain deeply asleep, but will be able to observe what’s in front of you. You’ll see a beautiful woman undressing. You’ll find her very sexy, very desirable. You’ll have an intense desire to touch her, to kiss her, but will be unable to move until I permit it. You will open your eyes now.”

The sleeping woman opened her eyes, and turned them, dull and lusterless, to Leslie. I instructed Leslie to undress. As she did, Hannah’s breathing quickened, becoming rapid and uneven. When Leslie was naked, I instructed Hannah to close her eyes and steered her within inches of Leslie.

“You will touch and kiss her now, finding her body incredibly arousing. You will want to lick her until I tell you to stop.”

With that, Hannah began to make love to Leslie. Leslie closed her eyes, threw back her head, and began to moan. Hannah kissed and caressed her way down Leslie’s body until she was on her knees, licking at Leslie’s freshly shaved pussy. Within moments, Leslie was in ecstasy, crying and panting with excitement.

After a period of this adoration, I commanded Hannah to move over to where I was standing. I had her return to her knees, unfasten my pants, unbutton and remove my shirt, and then begin stroking my body. She caressed me, causing my cock to stiffen. At my command, she removed my pants, then kissed the tip of my cock. I instructed her to lick and suck me, and she complied eagerly. I continued my suggestions of arousal, and her oral ministrations increased in intensity as her breathing became more and more ragged.

I spent several minutes enjoying this scenario, prior to commanding Hannah onto the bed, where I had the sleeping slave lick and suck Leslie. I stood back for a while enjoying the sight as Hannah, eyes closed, intently serviced Leslie, who was moaning with pleasure. I quickly joined the two women, kissing Leslie, and fondling her breasts as Hannah continued her attentions. Leslie was going wild, writhing and moaning. Clearly she was highly stimulated by the sensation of Hannah’s lips and tongue on the tender tissues of her pussy.

From this point, the events of the evening begin to blur. We spent so long making love in a variety of ways, that I can only describe the highlights:

- Hannah and Leslie both sucking on my cock together. They were positioned on either side of me, and each of them had her lips glued to the side of my cock. I ordered them to kiss each other, with my cock between their lips, and then to slowly move up and down together, keeping their lips in contact. As I gave them this order, and they complied, the two women moaned with pleasure. The thought of them kissing while giving me head was incredible—but not as incredible as the physical sensations I was experiencing.

When I was close to coming, I commanded Hannah to swallow my cock and to drink every drop. She took me deep into her throat, as I began to pump into her.

- Testing the depth of Hannah’s trance. After spending some time deepening Hannah’s hypnotic state, I suggested that her right hand was becoming numb—losing all feeling. After a minute or so of such suggestions, I picked up a candle from the nightstand by the bed, and waved the flame under her hand. As Leslie watched on in amazement, Hannah lay there passively, seemingly unaffected by the flame licking at her skin. After a brief period, I inadvertently left the flame in one spot for several seconds. I noticed that Hannah flinched, but still did not withdraw her outstretched palm.

- Training Hannah to come on command. I ordered Leslie to stroke and kiss Hannah, while I did the same. I told Hannah that she’d be unable to come until I permitted it. Hannah began begging, pleading for release, “Please let me come, Master, please, ple-e-e-e-ease, I need it, I need it so bad.” As she begged and pleaded, I gave her suggestions that heightened her arousal, while continuing to suggest that she’d be unable to come. When her arousal was at a fever pitch, and her begging had become continuous, I told her that when I spoke the word “Kumquat”, she’d orgasm strongly and prolongedly. I spoke the word, and she squealed with pleasure. Leslie frantically continued her licking and fondling while moaning herself.

When Hannah finally calmed, I told her that whenever I spoke the word “Kumquat,” she’d have a powerful orgasm. I said the word, and again she came in a very long and powerful orgasm. Not wanting to exhaust her too quickly, I suggested another signal, “Come for me now, Hannah,” which would result in a very brief but intense orgasm. I spoke the trigger phrase, and her body tensed and quivered. She moaned briefly as her body trembled with pleasure and then just as quickly, her body relaxed and her breathing stilled. Again, I spoke the trigger phrase, and again she had a short, powerful orgasm, followed by deep relaxation. Over and over, I spoke the phrase triggering a series of brief orgasms. She began to resist coming, shaking her head and crying, “No, ..., no,” each time I spoke the phrase, but she was unsuccessful at fighting my commands, and, in fact, her attempts to resist seemed to strengthen her orgasms. After 12 or 15 orgasms, I allowed her to rest.

- Leslie making love to Hannah. This was a beautiful sight for me, and a powerful experience for Leslie. Leslie was incredibly lovely as, with eyes closed, she gently caressed, licked, and sucked her sleeping but highly aroused partner. Leslie and I sucked on Hannah’s breasts together, holding hands as we pleasured her. Leslie seemed filled with joy as she brought Hannah to orgasm with her tongue.

- Hypnotizing Hannah while fucking Leslie. I lay on top of Leslie with Hannah lying next to us. I spent awhile kissing and fondling Leslie and then entered her. After a brief, but pleasurable period of stroking in and out of her, I rotated my body so that I could continue to fuck Leslie, but with my head positioned over Hannah’s face. I commanded Hannah to look into my eyes, and then began to put her to sleep. I suggested that her eyes felt very heavy and sleepy, but that she would not be able to close them until I permitted it. Over and over, I repeated suggestions of heaviness, tiredness, sleep. Her eyelids became extremely droopy, but each time they looked as if they were about to close, I commanded her to keep her eyes open. Throughout, I continued my slow, steady stroking into Leslie. The experience of penetrating Leslie’s moist, warm pussy, while exerting my domination over Hannah was intensely arousing.

When at last, it seemed as if Hannah could keep her increasingly heavy eyes open no longer, I commanded her to close them, going into a deep hypnotic sleep. She sighed with relief as her eyelids instantly dropped. When I instructed her to try opening her eyes, her eyelids trembled, but she was unable to budge her heavy lids even a millimeter. I commanded her to kiss me passionately, and she gave me an intensely arousing, prolonged kiss as I continued to stroke into Leslie.

- A wrestling match with the two women. After a brief but much needed sleep, the three of us awoke in good spirits. The women were feeling feisty and attempted to gang up on me in a wrestling match. At first, the match seemed pretty even, and we were all laughing and enjoying testing our strength. After a time, the two of them began struggling harder, and resorting to biting, kicking, and any other techniques they could think of to gain the “upper hand”. Tiring of this sport, I softly said to Hannah, “Deep submission, Hannah,” a phrase that I’d trained her to respond to the previous evening. Instantly her eyes closed and her body went limp. I touched Leslie’s cheek and said, “deep, deep asleep,” putting Leslie into a hypnotic state. The two women who a few moments before had been energetically trying to overcome me, now lay side-by-side eyes closed, bodies still, passively awaiting my commands.

I lay on my back and instructed Leslie to mount me. In her trance, she slowly crawled onto me and then, grasping my now-stiff rod, placed it against her opening and slid down my length. As I began guiding her up and down my shaft, I commanded Hannah to position herself between our legs, and to lick and suck my balls and cock.

The sensation of Hannah’s hot, moist, vibrant lips and tongue added to the sensations from Leslie’s pussy was incredible. Leslie also reacted to the unaccustomed additional stimulation, crying out with pleasure.

- A “virtual” bondage session with Hannah. Leslie had to leave around noon on Sunday giving me several hours alone with my new slave. While lying in bed together, I spent some time rehypnotizing her (for the nth time that weekend) and deepening her trance. When I was certain that she was in a very deep hypnotic state, I ordered her to place her hands above her head. I encircled her wrists with my hands and then gave her a set of commands:

“I’m placing straps around your wrists now. You feel them tightening ... very tight. The straps are fastened down now, holding your wrists tightly in place. They’re locked tightly in place. No matter how hard to struggle to free them, you’ll be unable to move your wrists ... they’re held much too tightly by the bonds that I’ve fastened to them. I want you to try to free your wrists now, Hannah.”

With that, she began to struggle helplessly. I released her wrists, but still she was unable to move them from where they lay on the mattress. Her body squirmed and she made grunting noises as she struggled to free her hands.

“The harder you struggle, Hannah, the deeper you go ... the deeper under my control. Struggle harder, Hannah ... even harder, and as you do, you go deeper and deeper ... deeper and deeper.”

Hannah continued to strain and pull against her invisible “bonds”, but with absolutely no success. I then continued my process of mental restraint.

“You feel ropes attached to your ankles now, Hannah. The ropes are pulling your legs apart. You are trying to resist them, but the force of the ropes is much too strong ... much too strong, Hannah. Your legs are opening—being pulled open by the strong, strong ropes on your ankles. The more you struggle, the stronger your bonds become, and the more quickly you are opened for me. Opened wide, helpless to resist. I want you to struggle now, Hannah, and as you do, you’ll feel more and more helpless ... more and more under my control.”

As I continued to command her, I noticed her ankles pulling apart. She was struggling wildly, trying to keep her legs from separating, but within a couple of minutes she was spread wide, her pussy open and available to me. As she continued to struggle, moaning and crying with frustration, I began to explore her helpless body. I gave her suggestions of feeling violated, embarrassed, helpless (all emotions that she’d previously told me were enormous turn-ons for her), and she responded strongly to these. I touched and licked her most private places as she struggled to close herself, to escape. Finally I instructed her to come and, still locked in place, her body trembled and shook with the release.

The weekend with these two women was incredible. Leslie was as submissively sexy as always, and Hannah achieved the depth of hypnotic submission that I fantasize about, but Leslie is unable to attain. Hannah, while in trance, sucked my cock for endless hours, totally focused on my pleasure—giving me some of the best head I’ve ever experienced. Seeing her writhing in helpless pleasure as I commanded orgasm after orgasm was also an incredible turn-on. Making love to Leslie was even more enjoyable than usual with the added stimulation of an additional partner.

I hope that Leslie and I will have a chance to play with Hannah again. Not only did we find a delightful playmate, but both of us felt drawn to Hannah as a person. Unfortunately, Hannah’s life has been in turmoil and she’s in only the most tenuous contact with me, and none at all with Leslie. I write this account partly in hopes of re-awakening Hannah’s interest, and motivating her to get together with us again. Leslie and I are both hoping that we’ll have this opportunity—Leslie to have a sister in submission, I to have the pleasure of deeply dominating this beautifully submissive woman.

Mountain Man