The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotic Snippets 04 — Nearly Under

Inspired by: https://hypnoteen.deviantart.com/art/Nearly-under-hand-rising-in-the-air-552950238

Troy was a nice guy to be around, if you made it into his gang. Doing that was the trick of course; as with any court there were those who were in favour and those who weren’t. And going out of favour could happen behind your back, so that the first thing that you knew about it was when no one told you that something had been organised without you.

I had made it in a few weeks ago, managing to make friends with the right people so that I ended up almost at Troy’s inner circle straight away. For a couple of weeks I felt on top of the world; I was part of the elite and even the teachers seemed to treat me a bit differently because of it. There was almost nothing that I couldn’t do, or so it seemed.

And then it fell apart. I never worked out if I was just boring to them all of a sudden, or if someone managed to oust me. All that happened was that suddenly people weren’t including me the way that they had done the day before.

I was devastated, especially when messages didn’t reach me about a cinema trip that Troy had decided to organise. Suddenly, inexplicably, I was adrift and uncertain as to what I could have done to prevent this.

When Troy called me yesterday and asked me to meet him this morning in the regular place in the woods I was elated; his gang used that place as a quiet spot to hang out, and they never invited anyone along who wasn’t one of them.

He was waiting when I got there, alone and relaxed and confident. He gives me an inviting smile as I approach, and gestures for me to sit down on the grass bank opposite the one that he is on, just the other side of the footpath.

“I’m glad that you could make it,” he admits as I sit down. “I wanted to apologise for how you’ve been left out recently; some of the others didn’t approve of you, of how you’d moved so quickly into the gang.”

I’m confused by this; Troy always seems so in control... Surely if he wants me in the gang then there isn’t a problem?

“Keeping everyone happy is hard sometimes,” he continues. “I can’t just tell them to get along with you and let you join in. Leaving you out for a few days was the best way to handle this. But now I want you to come back in. And that means finding a way of bringing you back that they will accept.”

I agree with this; it’s not exactly fair if he has to kick people out just to get me in, so if there is a way of getting me in without upsetting people then that would be great. “What do I have to do?” I ask.

Troy shrugs, then stretches as the shrug turns into a yawn, his arms going up and coming down wide, showing off his body as he does. I hastily stumble to cover up my own yawn that his triggers. “I like it here,” he says, apparently ignoring the question. “We come up here to talk and relax; everyone in the gang can just chill out when they come here, take it easy and unwind.”

“It is,” I admit, looking around and listening to the silence that is broken only by the faint rustle of the wind in the leaves.

“You can’t even hear any traffic from here,” Troy continues. “There’s nothing to disturb you, letting you easily focus on what people say.” He meets my gaze with a strange, compelling intensity. Slowly, lazily, his mouth opens in another unhurried yawn.

I felt that something was expected of me now, and I tried to come up with something to say as I stifled my own yawn. “A person could just spend all day relaxing here,” I agree.

“How would it feel if you could relax so much,” Troy asked, his stance slumping a bit as he relaxed, “that you could just let the world drift away and simply listen to what someone said, without having to think about it?”

Almost without realising my own stance slips a bit as I think about how that would feel... “That would feel good,” I admit, giving a small, almost subliminal, yawn of my own. “I don’t know exactly how long it would take you to relax that deeply...”

We both break off, a thoughtful silence between us.

“You might start by noticing how calm you become, sitting somewhere like this, relaxing in the peace of it.”

“Yeah... Can you imagine sitting here, just relaxing and drifting away as someone talks to you, slowly, quietly?” We both make a half-hearted effort to cover our yawns as we smile at each other, our gazes having trouble meeting as our eyelids grow heavier.

“People are able to relax really easily when they just let go and relax in a place like this.”

“The fact that you are already relaxing,” we both pause for a deeper, heartfelt yawn, “means that you can easily relax even more, because you have so easily come this far.”

We are both aware of the trap that we have laid for each other, both caught by it, both smiling as we lead the other down deeper and deeper.

“Maybe you’ll find yourself moving around a bit in order to get comfortable as you relax.”

“You may have already started to become aware of how relaxed you have become, and how easily you are following my words, letting them flow over you gently taking you down to a deeply relaxed place.”

“Isn’t it nice to know that you can go this deep this easily?”

“You might have started to notice that as you relax, as your head starts to gently loll forwards, your entire body is starting to feel lighter and lighter. It’s amazing how easily a person can find their arm just starting to drift up into the air. I wonder if you’ve already started to notice that lightness? How would it feel if your hand started to rise into the air, right now, so light that you barely notice that it’s already begun to move?

“By the time you’ve started to notice that, your hand is already rising, already drifting upwards as your entire body relaxes down...

“And now there is no need for you to stay awake... Nearly under... Your hand rising in the air...”