The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotism in a Japanese Senior High School

[Story summary ? Mitsuki Tohru, a 3rd year student in Ryoshi Senior High School is a beautiful girl who has been in the eyes of guys for quite awhile. She had always shunned the attention of boys. However, a group of 4 boys have fantasies of enslaving her and putting her under their control. They thus initiate their plan to do so …]

[The usual disclaimers exist. None of the characters in my stories are real. Any resemblance to any real life character is purely coincidental. None of the actions mentioned in the story should be attempted. If you do, note that the bulk of them are vastly criminal offences, not to mention you are a true sicko]

[Some details to note. Japanese Senior High School is the equivalent of Form 10-12, basically age 16-18. ]

Chapter 1: The rape and hypnotism of Mitsuki

All rise and bow!

Mitsuki breathed a sigh of relief as classes ended. She was at her limit already and about to fall off to sleep. Not that she did not do it every now and then. In fact, she recalled that she still had a detention she had to report for now. Mitsuki sighed in frustration and trough out of class and towards the teachers’ staff room.

Mitsuki Tohru, 19 years old, 3rd Year senior of Ryoshi High school. One of the school Divas, also known as the ice queen. Terrible at studies, but with good looks and a good figure. Thinking of her reputation amused Mitsuki. In her 3 years being in High School (being a retainee), she has rejected all love letters or attachment overtures from boys. In fact she openly disdained them as she knew they all thought she was a bimbo. However, she thought otherwise. She was on the Japanese Dance Society and therein lies her passion. She wanted to be a professional dancer in the traditional arts in future. She felt that academics were useless. However, society dictated academics as King.

Mitsuki shook her head. No point getting depressed about the idiocy of this whole situation. No one understood anyway. She just hoped that she could graduate this time and hopefully get into a performing arts college.

Currently, she was walking along the school hallways. She ignored all the glares of the other girls, as well as the lascivious stares of the boys. She knew right from year one that she easily attracted the attention of the boys. After all, she’s perfectly aware of just how attractive she is. She stands at 1.65 meters tall, with black, straight, shoulder length hair. She has a heart shaped face, with perfect complexion. Being an avid dancer, she is slim and Athletic, with well toned arms and legs. She walks with a confident gait as well. All this works out to an irresistible package.

As she walked pass the hallway, she passed through a deserted section of the school, a little-used corridor. It could not be helped. It was the nearest short-cut to the teachers’ staffroom, of which, the ‘official’ route would waste an additional 5 min of her time. Whatever she thought, she did not expect what happened next.

All of a sudden, she was grabbed by someone and pulled into an even more deserted stairway. She tried struggling, but the assailant had his arms held tight around her waist. He groped her breasts. Mitsuki screamed and shouted out “What do you want?”. Her assailant chuckled and said, “I want what every boy in Ryoshi High wants, to have sex with you!”. Mitsuki growled “Not in your lifetime, asshole!” She raised her foot and stamped it down hard on his foot. He grasped in pain and released her. She took the chance to quickly run away from the stairway. The assailant quickly fled as well.

Mitsuki was raging as she walked towards the staffroom. “The nerve of that guy! I will make him pay!” However, Mitsuki was having doubts. She realized in her haste to escape, she did not have a good look at his face. Also, she realized that there were no witnesses. If she charged him for molest, with her disrepute amongst the teachers (Being a retainee and poor student), she would only give herself trouble and embarrass herself. That was what she hated most. She was willing to admit to herself that her greatest weakness was her need to protect her ‘face’ and not embarrass herself in front of others, keeping a dignified and proud appearance. She realized that to maintain her current pride, she cannot admit to having been molested. She thus decided not to say anything about this matter.

* * *

Higura Noshi walked down the steps of the isolated stairway of Ryoshi Senior High School. He was avoiding lessons and did not wish to be in any spot where anyone would think to find him. He quietly took out a cigarette and lighter and began smoking.

Higura Noshi is a tall, athletic, well built and muscular man, height being 1.8m or 5ft ‘11’. He has a heavily pock-marked face. His bad looks made sure that he was not able to get a girlfriend. His character is also another reason for his lack of popularity. He typically looks down on women, only regarding them as ‘meat’ to be enjoyed. His disdain of women showed and thus no girl was willing to go out with him.

As he sat on the stairway, he began to fantasize about raping a girl, his favorite pastime. As usual, his thoughts turned to Mitsuki, one of the school divas. She’s one of the most aggressive type he has seen, just the type that he would like to break down. However, realistically, he knows that he is able to do so only in his fantasies.

Suddenly, he heard a commotion above him. He heard a scuffle sound and heard voices by a male and female. He looked upwards and was surprised to see Mitsuki, the object of his fantasies, held in the arms of an unknown guy. The guy was obviously feeling her up and Higura felt his manhood swell at the thought of Mitsuki being assaulted.

Suddenly, the guy cried out in pain and released her. He saw Mitsuki running away. He thought, “Oh boy, is that guy going to be in trouble”. Mitsuki will not let him off. After all, she’s famous for dissing guys the moment she feels a little slighted, not to mention being molested.

* * *

Higura kept watch on the school news for the next few days and was surprised to learn that the usually brash and abrasive Mitsuki had not reported the incident and there was no investigation of molest. Similarly, there was no news of any guy being beaten up or sent to hospital or any such related events. This thought began to give him ideas and he approached his group of 3 friends, also year 2s and fellow outcasts.

Jurochi Kisara, the brains of the group. He was a bespectacled and nerdy-looking person, with shifty eyes. His parents were fairly rich, and owned a small chemical company, He, similarly to his present group of friends, had fantasies over women and his lasciviousness showed when he looked at them. This thus made him an outcast aside from normal people. His fetish is to molest girls, whilst enjoying their look of helplessness and their rejection of his advances, but having no choice but to tolerate it.

Yuraha Saji, a short and fat fellow, cowardly in nature, but lustful towards females. He similarly found it difficult to make friends. His fetish is looking for submissive girls, who are willing to do anything he commands them to do. He enjoys the power and control over them in having crushed their will.

Daisuke Togiro. Absolutely nothing wrong with him. Normal looking in every sense of way. However, by coincidence, he found out of the group and the fact that they shared his similar lust towards girls, of which he is unable to communicate to normal people. Here, he is able to share his fantasies with them. His fetish is to have passionate and wild sex with girls. He also has a cosplay (costume) fetish, whereby the girl dresses as another character and offers sex to him. He enjoys the fantasy of girls seducing him.

They all listened in interest as Higura informed them of what happened. Jurochi eyes lit up as the story progressed. He finally proclaimed what they all were thinking. “I think that we have found ourselves an easy target and I have just the tools for it”.

All 3 of the others began to smile as Jurochi began describing his plans. “First, we have to isolate her in a deserted location. I have just the thing. Behind the school grounds is a deserted construction site. No patrolling is done in that location also. So there would be no fears of any witnesses, especially if we set the meeting time to 10pm at night. The problem is how to get her there. With her character being so proud, it must sting to have been retained. However, if we offered her an illegal copy of the coming exams papers, she will have to turn up. Of course, if it’s from us, she would be suspicious. However, I know some girls who especially hate her & I can get them to pass the message to her. Of course, I will instruct them to say it was a girl who is sending this message. At the same time, I’ll tell the girls that it’s meant as a cruel prank to her. They will not suspect anything, especially to someone they hate as much as her”

The others nodded in agreement. “Now, in addition to that, I have developed a new drug as well. It greatly increases susceptibility to suggestions when injected into the person. At the same time, I’ve developed a hypnotic procedure to get a person into a trance. We’ll be able to use it on her after we’ve had our fun with her”. They all chucked in evil laughter at their fool-proof scheme.

* * *

They began to put their plan into action. They approached Haruna Fuuru, a 2nd year student, in the same class as Jurochi. Standing at 1.71m, she has the looks and shape of a super model. She is similarly one of the Divas of Ryoshi High. She hates Mitsuki with a passion.

Haruna was at first disdainful of Jurochi. “What do you want?”

Jurochi was nonpussed. He said “I have a favour to ask of you”

“Not interested”

Jurochi smiled “It involves Mitsuki”

Haruna’s eyes narrowed “How so?”

Jurochi smiled wider, knowing he has her hooked “Mitsuki recently made fun of one of my friend. I want revenge. Thus, I want to play a prank on her. Written in this letter are instructions for how she can get her hands on a fake exam paper to study. She will thus study for the wrong things and fail her exams again”

Haruna smiled at the vindictiveness of this scheme. “I like it. But how do I come into the picture?”

Jurochi smiled and said “Because she would naturally be suspicious if I, as a guy, and as a friend of the guy she insulted were to offer it to her. Thus, I want you to relay a message, contained in this letter for her. She will thus not be suspicious at all.”

Haruna smiled evily. “Indeed, that is true. I will get one of my girls to pass it to her & say that it’s from a girl”

Jurochi smiled and thanked Haruna. Inwardly, he was laughing at how naive she was and that she had so easily believed him.

* * *

Mitsuki was sitting in class during recess, vexing, with no appetite to fight with others at the food queue. She was frustrated at the difficult exam questions. She knew most likely she was going to fail again. All of a sudden, a girl walked up to her. She was surprised and asked what was the matter. The girl answered that a female senior asked her to pass a letter to Mitsuki. Mitsuki opened the letter and was pleasantly surprised at the content. Here was her passage out of school at last! It seems a fellow senior has managed to steal the exam questions in advance and is now selling it secretly to students who need it. The letter stated for her to meet her in the deserted construction site inside the school, at 10pm tonight. She was slightly suspicious at the meeting time and place, but she decided that it was probably the girl being cautious and not wanting the transaction to be stumbled upon. She decided to take the risk.

* * *

That night, the four guys gathered at the school ground’s construction site. They were nervous as the appointed time of 10pm approached. “Will she really come?” said Higura.

Jurochi smiled and said, “Just wait and see”.

Soon, they heard footsteps. They began to get excited. They saw her shadow appear and Jurochi smiled in satisfaction. He turned on his torchlight and spun it around to shine of her directly, blinding her.

“My my, what have we here?” He sneered at her. He grinned, seeing the confused look on her face.

Mitsuki peered up in puzzlement and confusion. A male voice? How can this be?

“Looks like she really fell for it” said Higura.

Mitsuki looked stunned and said “wait, what you mean I fell for it…”

Yuraha smiled and said “Yes, the letter was sent by us!”

Mitsuki instantly realized she was in danger and made a break for it, running past them. They were too surprised to stop her.

Jurochi cursed under his breath. He shouted out “Quickly, after her. We’re the only ones here now. There’s no way for her to escape!”

Mitsuki cursed under her breath. They were right. Already she could see them spreading out, to block all the exits. She realized in despair that there were 4 of them. For a while, she seemed about able to escape, by twisting though construction pillars. She saw a small building and realized she could hide in it. She made a dash for it. She reached it and realized that the door was closed. She reached for the handle to try to pull it open. She realized in dismay that it was locked.

The others quickly ran after her. It was a short chase. There was really nowhere for her to run to. She ran towards a small building and Jurochi realized she was trying to hide there. Stupid bitch he thought, they could see her clearly.

Whilst she was attempting to enter the building, she did not realize that one of her assailants had caught up behind her.

Higura up to her and seized her from behind in a bear-hug, covering her mouth and gripping her arms to the side, preventing her from moving them. With his strength, he easily lifted her off the ground, swinging her slightly, so that she was unable to kick him properly. He was pleasantly surprised to find out how light she was. He shouted out “Grab her legs quickly, & take out the towel!”

Belatedly, Mitsuki realized that his companions had caught up as well and they reached for her legs, immobilizing her. They pulled her down, forcing her body to the ground. The guy holding the towel moved behind her whilst the guy holding her mouth released it and grabbed her hands. He moved forward on top of her. For a second, she felt freedom as her mouth was released. However, her freedom was short-lived as the guy pulled the towel around her mouth, stifling her voice again. She felt the guy grab her arms from the guy on top of her, pulling her arms back, pinning them to the ground. Fear began building in her as she realized her situation. She lay spread-eagled on the ground, surrounded by 4 guys.

Yuraha and Daisuke were holding her legs while Jurochi was holding down her hands. Higura was the guy on top of her and he was liking his position a lot right now. In fact,they had previously agreed on this arrangement, knowing Higura’s fetish for rape. Thus they were willing to give him the honors of being first to bang her. Higura enjoyed the sight of the helpless beauty in front of him for a precious moment. Then he began unbuttoning her sweater.

Mitsuki began to struggle violently. The guy slapped her and said “Stop struggling. After all, you’ve already had sex countless times haven’t you?” He chuckled as he continued on with pulling her halterneck up her chest. Mitsuki’s eyes widened at the statement. Did these idiots really believe that? The guy misread her looks. He smiled “Oh yes, I was there at the deserted stairways that day. I saw how you were molested by that other guy and you did not resist strongly. Neither did you report it. We thus knew that you are open about this sort of things and have done it often. Else you would have reported it”

Mitsuki could not believe her ears. These idiots, how could they misinterpret the situation to such an extent! She began struggling again when she felt the guy pulling up her sweater.

Higura grinned in pleasure as he saw that underneath her sweater, she was wearing a halterneck. She chose to wear such a sexy type of clothing at such times. She must truly be regretting it now. He grabbed the halterneck’s edges at her waist and pulled it up her chest and past her breast, exposing her bra-clasped breasts to him. He felt Mitsuki begin struggling again. He ignored her, slowly savoring the moment of his first actual rape. He was slightly annoyed to see that it was a strap-back bra, which meant he could not open it from the front. However, he realized that was only natural, whilst she wore a halterneck. It didn’t matter. He pushed his hands behind her back, feeling for the clasp of her bra. Mitsuki finally realized at what stage he was at and renewed her struggle with increased frenzy. He ignored her futile struggles and unclasped her bra, pulling it off her breasts. “Oh stop struggling, and let me enjoy those breasts that so many others have enjoyed until now” Higura taunted, continuing the game of ‘convincing her’ of the validity of their rape of her.

* * *

Mitsuki was helpless as he began fondling, pinching, kissing and sucking her breasts. His hands roamed all about her, touching and feeling every part of her face, neck, chest and stomach. The next thing she felt was him pushing up her skirts. Mitsuki began struggling again. He distracted slapped her and said “Oh, stop moving around so much and just enjoy it” He pulled down her undergarments, his hands brushing along her legs. For a long moment, he just moved his hands up and down, caressing her thighs. Then he removed his hands. She heard a zipper being opened and her eyes widened in complete terror as she realized what he was about to do. But it was too late. She felt his manhood probing her clit, searching for her virginal. Mitsuki’s eyes widened in terror as she felt him penetrating. She felt a sudden burning sensation as he broke through and she wanted to scream out in pain, except that she could not due to the towel. Mitsuki rolled her head from side to side, the pain hurting her.

Through the mist of pain-fogged thoughts, she distantly heard the voice of the guy. “Oh fuck! She’s really a virgin! I fucking took her maidenhead! Oh Shit! I love how tight it is! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” He continued saying that as he continued pounding into her. Mitsuki could not think straight, her thoughts clouded with pain. It felt like an eternity to Misuki, but was actually only just a short moment. She felt a sudden hot sensation in her womb and realized he had just ejaculated in her. Slowly, he pulled out of her. Slowly, sensations began returned to Mitsuki. Mitsuki was glad that was over. She was not sure how long more she could have survived the pain.

* * *

Mitsuki lay helpless before him as he began fondling, pinching, kissing and sucking her breasts. Higura moved his hand all about her, touching and feeling every part of her face, neck, chest and stomach. He luxuriated in the smoothness of her skin, as well as the feeling of power and control he had over her. He decided to move things to the next stage and he reached beneath her skirt, pushing it up. Mitsuki began struggling again. He distracted slapped her and said “Oh, stop moving around so much and just enjoy it” He pulled down her undergarments, whilst caressing her thighs. For a long moment, he just moved his hands up and down, caressing her thighs, enjoying the silky smoothness of it. He basked in the look of terror in Mitsuki’s eyes. He decided he was aroused enough and that he should bring things to a conclusion. He removed his hands from enjoying her body and unzipped his pants and pulled out his manhood. He sneered inwardly , enjoying the look as Mitsuki’s eyes widened in complete terror as she realized what he was about to do. But it was too late. He moved his manhood down to her clit, probing her line. He felt her virginal hole and began pushing into it. Mitsuki’s eyes widened in terror as she felt him penetrating.

Higura could not believe it as he felt resistance to his penetration of her. As he felt her blood flowing past his manhood, he realized what had just happened. “Oh fuck! She’s really a virgin! I fucking took her maidenhead! Oh Shit! I love how tight it is! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” He continued saying that as he continued pounding into her. Higura could not believe his luck. He was really raping a virgin! He knew from her reputation she was a frigid ice-queen. However, he thought that being so sexy, she must still have been fucked once or twice at least. Furthermore, she was so passive about molestation, he seriously though that this may not be her first time getting raped. His desire soared as he realized he has indeed gotten a rare prize of a virgin rape, and he pumped harder into her. His passions were driven further, watching Mitsuki tossing her head back and forth in pain. Her pain increased Higura’s desire for her and he pumped yet harder into her. He came quickly, ejaculating into her as he could not resist it any longer. Being his first time, he could not really hold back. Furthermore, his desires had climaxed the moment he realized he was raping a true virgin.

* * *

Mitsuki felt a sudden hot sensation in her womb and realized he had just ejaculated in her. Slowly, he pulled out of her. Slowly, sensations began returned to Mitsuki. Mitsuki was glad that was over. She was not sure how long more she could have survived the pain.

However, she was given a rude awakening when that guy grabbed hold of her leg and the other guy holding it released it. She realized what was happening when the guy straddled her. He said “My turn now” and Mitsuki realized the nightmare was only just beginning.

This time, there was no foreplay. The guy was already hard from watching her rape previously and he immediately pulled down his zipper and thrust his manhood into her. She felt a searing pain, but realized it was less than the previous time. She realized that her violation had loosened her virgin hole after all. She did not take solace in that knowledge at all. Within just a few moments, he ejaculated into her.

* * *

Yaraha signalled to take his place. Higura was satisfied with his rape of Mitsuki and willingly gave over his place.

Yuraha immediately pulled down his zipper and pulled out his cock. Watching Mitsuki being raped was more than he could stand. He had never desired any girl as much as he desired Mitsuki then. He has no need of foreplay. He was already aroused enough and he plunged directly into her. Mitsuki’s eyes widened in pain as he inserted his manhood into her, driving his desires further. He increased his pace, pushing into her with all his strength. He similarly did not last long and soon ejaculated into her. He next switched positions with Daisuke.

* * *

By this point, Mitsuki was tired. She had lost her precious maidenhead. She had no more energy left for anger. Her fight had gone out of her and she accepted her rape as it progressed onto the 2 remaining guys.

By this point, they released their tight hold of her. Whilst the 3rd guy was pumping her, the other 3 were moving their hands all about her, feeling her breast and her thighs. All these feelings were felt distantly, as her brain tried to ignore the assault.

By the time the 4th guy began taking her, she had completely surrendered, all thoughts of escape disappeared from her mind. Their hands roamed freely all about her as the 4th guy moved in and out of her.

* * *

Daisuke was fully aroused as he saw Mitsuki looking totally submissive. He knew from her look that she has given up all hope of escape and is now accepting the rape willingly. He quickly thrust his manhood into her. He felt a wave of pleasure as he felt the tightness of Mitsuki’s hole clenching onto his rod. He began thrusting harder into her. Distantly, he was also conscious of Jurochi, Yuraha and Higura molesting her body and feeling her up. He realized that they were stimulating her and that unconsciously, Mitsuki was beginning to react to the combined stimulation of all her senses. She began thrusting up to meet Daisuke’s thrusts as well. This added to his pleasure, as his fantasies are of women passionately and willing having sex with him. To have Mitsuki accepting his rape and even cooperating was more than he could bear. Daisuke soon cried out as he completed ejaculating into her.

* * *

As Daisuke was raping Mitsuki, Jurochi noticed the lost and forlorn expression of Mitsuki. He smiled as he realized that she has given up all hopes of escape. He felt his passion begin to burn and he released his grip on her. She did not seem to notice and made no move to escape. He grinned to himself as he realized that he was now free to molest her to his hearts desire. He began moving his hands over her arms, feeling the smoothness of her skins. She has such long and well toned arms he wondered in amazement. He began feeling and squeezing her arms, feeling her begin to react to his caresses. He moved his arms further down and began groping and squeezing her breasts. He moved his head down and began kissing and licking her neck, taking in the wonderful smell of her perfume and sweat and the scent of her womanhood. Distantly, he was aware of Yuraha and Higura enjoying her similarly, molesting her legs.

He looked at her and smiled as he moved into position on top of her. Again, there was no need of foreplay as he had already enjoyed molesting her. He took out his manhood and plunged it deep within her. There was little reaction from Mitsuki and he was pleased to note how far gone she was. This was proof of how broken her will and resistance had become. This would make it really easy for his drug to take effect later on. This knowledge increased his desire and plunged furiously into her and like the rest, he ejaculated quickly.He took his manhood out of her and smiled as she did not react at all. This will be really easy he thought.

* * *

Soon, it was over and they had all taken their turns with her. They were no longer holding her. However, they still watched her. Mitsuki was not inclined to escape. She had no more fight left in her anyway. She saw one of the guys leave and a short while later, return with a bag. He took out a syringe. He began approaching her. A brief thought fluttered through her mind that after raping her, to cover the secret, they probably wanted to poison her to keep it a secret. It did not matter, she did not want to live after all.

* * *

Jurochi moved off to get his bag, with the drug. He took out the syringe and began approaching Mitsuki, an evil smile lighting his face. He took her arm and injected it into her.

After about 3 minutes, Mitsuki began feeling slightly light-headed. She asked, “Is this poison? Are you going to silence me?” Jurochi chuckled. “Hell no, it’s a drug to make you forget what happened today. But let’s wait 2 more minutes for it to take full effect”. Strangely, Mitsuki did not find that answer disturbing and she accepted it willingly. She waits for the 2 minutes to be up. She saw the guy approaching her. He began to speak.

Unknown to Mitsuki, though Jurochi evily, that was only half the story. Rather, it is his drug to lower resistance and increase susceptibility to any suggestions he would make. However, it takes 3-5 minutes to take full effect on the victim and he would rather wait for the drug to be at its peak before he tried influencing Mitsuki’s mind. Although he had determined she was an easy subject, he did not want to take any chance that she might be able to find some inner resistance to his suggestions at the moment still.

Soon, the 2 additional minutes were up and Jurochi was confident the drug was in full effect. He moved up to her and spoke. “Mitsuki, you will answer truthfully my questions, but in a calm voice and manner. Did you enjoy the sex?”

Mitsuki strangely felt like answering truthfully, even though a moment ago, she knew she hated them. “No, I did not enjoy it. I wish your did not rape me”

Jurochi smiled inwardly. So far the drug seems to be working. “Is that so?” He said. “Too bad that is a fact. However, don’t you think that the next best alternative would be if you could forget everything that happened tonight? Then you would be able to continue leading your life normally” Mitsuki had probably never thought of this, but in her suggestible state, it would be easy for her to latch onto this as a next best alternative scenario. She would accept it as the best way out.

Mitsuki thought about what he said. It made sense. She had initially wanted to take revenge on them or report them to the authorities. However, she knew that so doing, she would never escape public scrutiny and everyone would know what happened to her. She realized that this was indeed a good alternative. She nodded. “Yes, I wish I could forget everything that happened tonight”

Juroch smiled. Success! Her mind, in her suggestible state, has rejected the scenario of remembering the guys and what they did to her, and reporting it and taking revenge on them. Instead, she has accepted the scenario he gave her instead, to forget everything as though it has never happened. Jurochi replied. “It can be done. I know hypnosis and if I use it on you, you can forget everything that has happened tonight. You will willingly accept my offer of hypnosis and willingly let me hypnotize you. Do you understand?”

Mitsuki felt a small bit of relief. She realized what a great deal it would be if she was able to forget this whole nightmare. And if they wanted to use hypnosis to make her forget, she was willing to accept it. In this case, it would be better for her to simply forget about the whole matter. Mitsuki nodded. “Yes, I agree to being hypnotized to forget all of what happened today”

Jurochi smiled and began shining his torchlight at her face. He brought up a crystal on a string and began waving it in front of her eyes. The crystal reflected the light of the torchlight into her eyes, creating a mesmerizing pattern. Jurochi spoke. “Your eyes will follow the crystal. You cannot help but to keep staring at the crystal. The longer you look at the crystal, the more sleepy you will feel. As you fall asleep, you will fall into a trance. I will countdown from 10 to 1 and each number I speak, you will fall deeper and deeper into the trance. By the time I reach 1, you will be so deeply entranced that you will absolutely obey everything I tell you to. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Can you hear me?”

Mitsuki spoke in a trance-like voice. “Yes, I hear you”

Jurochi decided to be doubly certain. “You are in a trance. A very deep trance. In this trance, you must obey all my instructions. Do you understand?”

Mitsuki nodded her head dreamily. “Yes, I understand. I will obey all your commands”

Jurochi smiled as she surrendered to his will. He spoke the next phrase of his plan. “You will forget everything that happened this night.” Jurochi did this to lay her mind at rest, in case there was any semblance of resistance left at all. By reassuring her of his promise to make her forget tonight, he had removed any remaining barriers to her listening to his will. And by the fact that she obeyed his first command, it will lay the foundation for her to obey all the rest of his commands.

Mitsuki deep in her subconscious mind breathed a sigh of relief. He had kept his promise after all. “Yes, I will forget everything that has happened tonight”

Jurochi smiled. Now, he can move on to the next phrase of his plan, the main phrase, which is her complete enslavement. “Good good. However, that is not all. In this trance, you will obey anyone’s instructions. I will now give you a trance key to remember. When a person speaks this phrase, you will immediately fall back into this deep trance and obey all his commands. The trance key is ‘Mitsuki, you are my slave’. You like being in a trance. It makes you feel happy. You want to obey the orders of others when in a trance. This is an order. You will obey it or you will not be able to forget about what happened tonight”

Mitsuki’s subconscious rebelled for a short while. This was not part of the agreement! However, her trance was too deep and her subconscious disagreements and thoughts were buried too deep. Similarly, her will seems to be suppressed as well. Her mind felt extremely suggestible as well. In fact, Mitsuki thought what a good idea it was, being able to go back into the trance and obey the orders by others. Mitsuki realized she has no choice but to willingly accept his commands. “Yes, I will return to this trance when people call me ‘Mitsuki, you are my slave’ and I will obey all their commands”

When Mitsuki did not respond immediately, he had nearly panicked for a moment, fearing she would reject his enslavement demands and come out of her trance. He breathed a sigh of relief as he heard her acceptance of his terms and conditioning.

Jurochi smiled and decided to proceed on, knowing she is now their slave and that she has no more resistance left in her. He ruffled through her handbag & took out her phone. He used her phone and made a call to himself, taking note of her number and storing it. He turned back to her. “Mitsuki, I have taken down your phone number. We will call you anytime. Thus, from now on, you will pick up any phone calls, regardless of whether you know the number or not. You will go into the trance also, if we speak the trance key through the phone. Do you understand?”

Mitsuki nodded her head “Yes, I understand. I will pick up all phone calls regardless whether I recognize the number or not. I will similarly go into a trance if the trance key is spoken through the phone”

Jurochi grinned and continued. “Good. Now I have one final command. This ‘vitamin C’ bottle here contains birth-control pills. However, since in your mind you are still a virgin. You will imagine that this contain real vitamin C pills. You will not ever suspect otherwise. Neither will you let your parents know that you are taking ‘vitamin C’. You will take this everyday until it runs out. When it is running out, you will inform one of us, and we will replenish the stock for you if necessary. Is that understood?”

Mitsuki replied in a monotone “Yes, I understand. I will take it without fail everyday. I will not let my parents know. I know I am taking vitamin C”

Jurochi decided things have concluded at last and gave her his final command. “Good. Now clean up yourself and put on your clothes. You will then go home and fall into a deep sleep. When you wake up, you will no longer be in a trance and you will remember none of this.”

Mitsuki spoke “Yes, I understand”

Jurochi signaled to the rest and the guys turned to leave. Just as they were walking away, Jurochi has a sudden evil idea and he turned back. “Oh yes, one more thing. When in your trance, you will address us as Master. Only if there are others besides you, will you respond normally. Do you understand?”

Mitsuki was powerless to resist his commands. She nodded. “Yes, master. I will obey all your commands, master” Jurochi smiled as he realized she was now completely enslaved to him as well as the rest of his friends. As he walked home, thoughts drifted through his head of just how much advantage and fun he will be able to take of Mitsuki, now that she was their sex slave. Similar thoughts were being imagined by the rest of the guys as well.

Jurochi could not wait for tomorrow to arrive, where he will be able to see Mitsuki in school again and make full use of everything she has to offer. He foresees good days ahead for himself and his friends…