The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotism in a Japanese Senior High School

Chapter 2 ? Chikan

Part 1 ? Jurochi molests Mitsuki

[Ignore this portion if you have no interest in cultural studies or understanding. The word chikan is used in this chapter. It is a Japanese word for molest, but with additional connotations. For those who know psychiatry, it will also be known as Frotteurism or toucherism. It involves the non-consensual rubbing against another person to achieve sexual arousal. It is commonly associated with molestation on a person who is in an awkward position to retaliate or resist. Such occurrence of chikan commonly occurs in a packed train, where the female victim is unable to turn back to see her aggressor or move away from her position. It would similarly be difficult for the female victim to defend herself based on her limited movement and the lack of awareness of where her aggressor would strike next. In the last few decades, this was a common social problem in Japan. Japanese women were brought up to be subservient to men and this hindered their will to report on such incidents. Similarly, there was a prevalent rumour that such men who actually dare to do such crimes are powerful and influential men. Rumours abounded that such men who were arrested were usually released without any charges and that the women who charged instead suffered retaliation such as rape or assault or threats and warnings. However, in recent years, publicity campaigns have been getting more successful in getting the female victims to resist and call for help. The Police have produced evidence to show that such rumours were baseless and that the police do take such reports seriously. Such crimes are therefore currently at a historic low.]

So are you guys satisfied? Jurocho asked the rest of the guys as they walked out the school compound, leaving Mitsuki behind.

Hell no grinned Higura. I’m only just getting started

The others also agreed. This caused a dilemma as they wanted to fully enjoy her. Taking her as a group was not satisfying enough for them as they had to wait their turn. In fact, they felt they were unable to enjoy her enough as they released in her too fast, other than Higura, so all of them wanted her for themselves the next day as well.

Jurochi decided that they would have to take certain parts of the day and they all agreed to divide it into 4 periods.

After the discussion, it was determined that Jurochi would have her in the morning. Yuraha would have her for the afternoon. Daisuke would have her for the after-school hours. Daisuke would have her after 10pm. Daisuke initially complained that it was too late and why did he have to be last. But he reluctantly agreed after it was pointing out to him that he enjoyed her the most just know, and was first to take her, as well as the one who took her virginity. So based on the fact that he already had gotten so much of the benefits, he should let others enjoy her more first.

Soon, they reached the crossroad juncture and they said good-bye.

Jurochi was already making plans for her in his mind. As has been noted, he has a fetish for “chikan”. He decided that he would molest Mitsuki in the morning on the train as she went to school.

He picked up his cell phone and called Mitsuki’s number.

“Hello, who is it?” spoke Mitsuki across the line

Jurochi smiled as he confirmed his instrucions held. She had picked up the phone for an unknown number. He spoke the command phrase “Mitsuki, you are my slave”

Mitsuki instantly responded in a monotone “Yes Master, I am your slave”

Jurochi smiled. “Where are you now?”

“I am on my way home from school, master”

Jurochi nodded. “Mitsuki, I have some instructions for you. Can you hear me clearly?”

Mitsuki replied “Yes master”

Jurochi began inputting his instruction “tonight, you will put your alarm clock to ring at 6am. I want you to shower and wash up in the morning. You will leave early to take the 7:15am train to school from Bankyu station. You will make sure you arrive on time. You will wait at carriage 14, whereby you will move to the end of the carriage, up against the window. Do you understand?”

“Yes master, I understand”

“Good. When you wake up in the morning, your personality will be as always and you will not give any signs that will make your family suspicious of any changes. If they ask, reply that you have something on early in school and that is why you are leaving early. However, the moment you have left. You will realize your personality has changed. On the train, when you are molested, you will not call for help or do anything to alert any of the other passengers than anything is not ordinary. You will suffer the molestation silently. You will not attempt to look back or find out the identity of the person molesting you. When you arrive at school, you will immediately feel the urge to wash yourself of the filthiness of being molested and will then proceed to the Sports Hall toilet. Do you understand?”

“Yes master”

Jurochi smiled and nodded “When you are assaulted in the Sports Hall toilet, you will realize the danger you are in and ne extremely frightened of your assaulter. You will try to resist him. However, it will not occur for you to shout, raise your voice or cry out for help. Similarly, it will not occur to you to try to escape from the toilet. You will also feel extremely weak. When you resist his advances, you will find that you are unable to exert any substantial force to hold me back. Neither will it occur to you to cause him any injuries whatsoever, whether by biting or hitting him. You will be afraid of causing harm to him in any sense. When he begins to molest you, you will initially reject it. However, the longer he molests, you will realize you are getting more and more aroused. Soon, your body will be unable to resist the level of arousal his molestation is causing you. You will begin responding to it. When he has sex with you, you will similarly be unable to contain your arousal and you will orgasm with him. Do you understand?”

“Yes master, I understand”

Jurochi smiled “When you put down the phone, you will return to your normal state and forget this conversation ever happened”

“Yes master, I understand”

“Good, now put down the phone”

Jurochi heard the line being cut off and he smiled in satisfaction, knowing his instructions will be fully carried out.

* * *

The next morning, Mitsuki woke up feeling really tired. She was puzzled by this since as far as she could remember, she hardly did a thing last night. In fact, all she remembered was coming home after school and falling to sleep. She should have been feeling really refreshed after so much sleep. However, to the contrary, she felt really tired like she had gone through a serious workout the day before.

Mitsuki shrugged her shoulders and decided that it must just simply be one of those days. She quickly washed up and prepared for school. She quickly ate breakfast and left, citing that she had an emergency meeting in school to attend early in the morning.

She soon reached the train station at 7 and was relieved that she was early for the 7:15 train. She quickly moved towards carriage 14. She felt a twinge of uncertainty as she suddenly questioned herself why it was so important she took the 7:15 train and why did she feel the urge to take carriage 14. But she shrugged it off as a quirk.

The train arrived and she boarded it. She squeezed her way all the way to the end of the carriage and was relieved when she was able to gain the position. She was slightly irritated when she felt someone squeezing next to her and pressing her against the window, but she shrugged it off as it’s common to have some jostling in the morning jam. Soon, the train doors closed and the train started moving and Mitsuki sighed in relief.

However, she was surprised when she felt some one’s hand on her bottom. She was irritated but tried her best to ignore it. However, she was even more surprised when she felt the person moving his hands over her ass. She realized that this was a chikan pervert! She tried t move away and was mortified when she realized that she was unable to move as it was crowded. She gritted her teeth and resisted the urge to scream out. She would not give him the pleasure of showing that his actions were having any effect on her.

Soon, his actions began to get more pronounced and he moved his hands more and move, covering a wider area of her bottom. He slid his hands beneath her skirt and in between her panties. Mitsuki felt like cursing out loud, but realized she could not do so without embarrassing herself. People would question why he could chikan her to such an extent! It would instead be her fault as she had allowed him to get away with groping her in the initial stages without raising a cry. So Mitsuki did her best to tolerate his incursions.

The chikan got bolder. He moved his other arm up and grabbed her left breast, squeezing it. Mitsuki squeezed her eyes shut and hoped that this would end soon. However, he was only just beginning and he began rubbing her breasts. Next, he began undoing the buttons of her school uniform. Mitsuki was shocked that he would be so bold, but realized that at this stage, it would be even more impossible for her to reveal him as people would be able to take a look at her body as well. Mitsuki did her best to stand stock still, act natural and not do anything to attract the attention of any of the other passengers.

The chikan moved his hand inside her uniform and slipped his hand between her bra. He began fondling her breasts. Mitsuki gritted her teeth and tried to ignore his ministrations.

However, he was not finished and he moved his right hand from her ass to the front of her skirt. Again, he slipped his hands in between her panties and this time began fondling her clitoris. Mitsuki’s eyes widened in shock at his boldness. At the same time, she realized she was feeling the strangest feelings. She could not believe it when she realized that she was beginning to get aroused! How could she get aroused by being molested by a chikan! Mitsuki gritted her teeth and endured his stimulations.

He did not seem willing to give her any respite, as though he could tell just how she was feeling. He blew air on her ear. Mitsuki was surprised and only with a supreme effort kept herself from crying out loud. She could not believe that his actions could feel so eroic on her! He began licking and kissing her neck as well and Mitsuki began sweating from the effort of not responding to his stimulations.

Her ordeal came to a sudden halt when the train station announced her stop. The man stopped his molestations and moved away. Mitsuki breathed a sigh of relief. Using the corner of the train to block the view of the other passengers, Mitsuki tried to discreetly rearrange her blouse and panties to make them look presentable. She then got off the train.

Mitsuki was feeling dirty. She couldn’t believe chikan had actually occurred to her! She needed to wash off the filth of the chikan’s touch and decided to go to the Sports Hall toilet to wash up before classes began.

Soon, she reached school. She quickly made her way to the Sports Hall toilet. As she stepped into the toilet, she was surprised to hear the door slam behind her. There’s someone here! It occurred to her this was rare as no one uses the Sports Hall toilet in the morning. However, on turning round, she was even more shocked when she realized it was a guy! All of a sudden, it occurred to her that everything was wrong and she began feeling frightened. As she noticed him, she saw that the guy had a nerdy and dirty looking face, while being fairly ugly with cruel features etched on his face. Before Mitsuki could say anything, he had locked the door and was approaching her.

Mitsuki was feeling really scared. She tried to back away from the guy. The guy only grinned further. He moved closer to her. Mitsuki realized that she could not move any further. Her back was against the wall already. She could only watch helplessly as he stepped yet closer to her.

He reached over and clasped her face, stroking her cheeks. Mitsuki tried turning her head away in shame, but he forced her head to face him. He moved closer to her and he moved his head down and began kissing her. Mitsuki’s eyes widened in shock at his bold move. But she was powerless to stop him. He moved his hands down, fondling her breasts. Mitsuki tried to push his hands away, but was amazed to find how strong they were. No matter how much she tried to push him away, she was unable to move his hands away from her body!

It was finally beginning to occur to her how helpless her situation really was. She felt him beginning to unbutton her uniform. He pulled her uniform apart, revealing her chest. He grinned and unclasped her bra, throwing them aside. Her arms were powerless to push him away. He moved his head down and began nuzzling her breasts.

Mitsuki moaned as she felt her sensitive breasts reacting to the stimulation. However, her mind was still too filled with terror for her to fully realize what she was feeling. She continued to futilely struggle against him, whilst whispering and begging him to stop molesting her.

He ignored her and continued feeling her up. He moved his hands up her body and to her arms. He pushed her hands down to the side. Mitsuki was powerless to resist him and he reached back and pulled her uniform off her body, completely revealing her bare upper body to him. Mitsuki saw the lecherous look on his face as he stated at her. She tried using her arms to cover her breasts, but it only seemed to amuse him.

He moved towards her again and grabbed her breasts again. He began kissing and licking her neck, while rolling her nipples around his fingers. Mitsuke began breathing harder and harder. She realized to her own disbelief that she was beginning to feel aroused by his molestation. She redoubled her efforts to push him away, but it had no effect, other than seeming to make him more amused. His hands roamed all about her and his tongue moved all about her body like a snake, enjoying her whole body. By this stage, Mitsuki was beginning to feel delirious from the feelings of arousal rising up in her and her resistance weakened yet further. The way he was touching her and kissing her, as well as the trail of saliva that he was leaving across her body was having the effect of increasing her arousal levels and giving her feelings of pleasure she has never felt before. She was still murmuring protests, but they were weak and her hands were no longer even attempting to resist his assaults.

Suddenly, she felt her skirts loosening and falling down her legs. She realized that in her arousal, she had not noticed him unzipping her skirts. She felt panic rising as his hands reached for her waist and pulled down her undergarments. However, it was too late to stop him and soon she stood completely naked in front of him.

Mitsuki was feeling a mix of terror and arousal as he stood admiring her exposed body. She knew what was going to happen next and this frightened her. However, the idea that he would be taking her was also intensifying the level of pleasure that she was feeling, much to the disbelief of her mind. As he slowly began to remove his clothes, the feelings began to intensify. He smiled evilly as he approached her, with his manhood standing out hard.

He grabbed her and forced her to the ground. As she lay powerless before him, he reached down and began feeling her legs. She could not resist him at all. She felt her arousal level increasing more and more as his hands moved up and down her legs, and her body reacted to the stimulation. He continued moving his hands all about her body, feeling her up. He rubbed his whole body on her body, focusing on her breasts and chest. Mitsuki was moaning in pleasure, reacting to his stimulations. Soon, he tired of fondling her and forced her legs apart. Mitsuki realized what was going to happen next, but the level of arousal coursing through her body was too high and she realized that she had no will left to resist him. In fact, she realized she wanted him to finish it. His assault of her was making her feel so aroused that she needed release!

As he plunged into her, she unconsciously hooked her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her, thrusting her hips up to receive his penetration deeper into her. She began moaning in ecstasy along with him. It felt so good having his manhood inside of her, joining together as one with him. The fact that he was also sucking her breasts and kissing her neck continued to arouse her. Distantly, she was aware of the pain of penetration. What surprised her was that the pain was more of soreness than of breaking. She thought that having her virginity taken would feel more of a sharper kind of pain. Distantly, she was aware that there was something wrong with this situation and she should be objecting to it. However, this though was driven from her mind as she felt increasing levels of pleasure as he thrust himself into her harder and faster. She similarly began thrusting her hips further to him to receive him inside herself. Soon, she felt him release in her and her mind turned blank from pleasure as she followed him into orgasm.

Slowly, Mitsuki awoke. She realized she had passed out from the intense orgasm. She cold not believe that she had been raped and had enjoyed it! However, before she could speak, she heard the rapist speak first. “Misuki, you are my slave”. As the man spoke, Mitsuki felt herself respond, slipping back into a trance. Distantly, she heard his subsequent orders. “Mitsuki, you will now proceed to clean yourself up and make yourself presentable looking again. When you leave this room, you will leave your trance and be normal again, having forgotten everything that has happened just now. As far as your memories are concerned, you will have spent a quiet moment by yourself, not being in the mood to interact today. The details will be as how you feel is most appropriate. Do you understand?”

Mitsuki accepted his commands the moment he ordered her to forget the scenario. In her trance, subconsciously, she was aware that for the moment, the basis of his control over her lie in the fact that he, as well as the other guys will make her forget all the incidents that they do on her.

She felt his commands solidify in her head. “Yes, master, I understand”

The man smiled and left the room. Mitsuki began to clean herself up. She put on her uniform and went to class, having forgotten the entire incident. Soon, lunchtime approached.