The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

The following scenes are of an explicit sexual nature, if you are under 18 and/or offended by such stories, turn back now.

Please do not copy without permission. (And I mean it.)

I’d like to thank euanthe and JHB for their help.

I am a Drone

By Nab

Stephanie sat on the 55 Bus to Oxford Circus. It was a long, long journey to work, and unless you had a way to entertain yourself: book, Nintendo DS, PSP, or something of that ilk, it could be a very boring ride. Particularly if it was early in the morning…

Stephanie had no choice, her iPod earphones were shot. “They never make anything like they used to,” she fumed with disgust. She’d only bought them a few months ago, and now she couldn’t use them.

The only thing left to do was to stare out the window… Cars drove by, passengers got on and off, shops opened… Dull, dull, dull…

The ride was an uncomfortable one; one can get butt sores from sitting in one position too long, and an hour-long ride without any decent music… Of course, there was the music from the idiot sitting next to her listening to his iPod too loudly…

After what seemed like eternity, the bus reached its last stop… Oxford Circus. Stephanie got off and made here way down Oxford Street, looking at the shops. It was summer, so half a year until the Boxing Day sales. She dove in to one of the side streets. To any tourist, many of the streets can look the same, and you can quickly find yourself lost. Stephanie, though, knew where she was heading… a small music shop where she had recently started work.

Stephanie was new to London, arriving from up North to start a new life in the city. Sure she had a poxy little apartment and she still didn’t know anyone, but at least her job was easy.

She was in her twenties and was a tall, attractive red head with naturally large breasts, curvy body, and exotic blue eyes. Though not born with red hair, it was part of her new Stephanie in the city look she was after. She dressed to impress with stylish smart casual clothes, a nice pink blouse, black trousers, nothing slutty like the other women at the music shop she worked at.

Stephanie would always laugh to herself about the way the other women dressed; it was like being in a meat market. It wasn’t that she didn’t have the body to wear such clothes, just that they lacked class.

She walked into the shop; the owner was already in there getting everything ready to open the store. The other three women where there too, Julie – a petite blue eyed fair skinned blonde , Hannah – a curly haired brunette with dark brown eyes and Carly – a leggy bronzed girl with long bleach blonde hair. All the women wore headphones around their ears.

As she walked passed him, she smiled, “Hi Trevor, need me do to anything?”

“Just the usual…”

Stephanie knew what that was. She went to behind the counter to switch the neon ‘OPEN’ sign on and waited for the first customers of the day.

* * *

Lunch came and the other women walked off. Stephanie never really got on with them, only keeping a working relationship with the women. She didn’t really care, as they were pretty one dimensional and rarely spoke unless spoken to.

She took the opportunity to get some badly needed earphones. One was rubber-like, so it wouldn’t break, another had some noise-cancelling thing… It was surprising how many there were. All she needed were a pair that wouldn’t break so easily…

“Do you need any help?” It was her boss.

“My earphones stopped working, I need to get new ones but I just can’t…”

“Say no more.” He pulled one out, “Try these.”

“Thanks.” Stephanie was glad for the help. She would have spent all lunchtime deciding on which to buy… It was all pretty much the same thing to her.

“Hey Stephanie, have I shown you those wireless headphones we were trying out?”

“Um… Wireless headphones?”

“You know the ones the girls are wearing. We were given some headphones to test; this was before you came. The manufacturer wanted some feedback from us; we’ve all got a set; why don’t you take one, too.”

“Do I have to pay anything?” she asked.

“The best bit is it’s free.” he said excitedly.

Stephanie heard the free part, and, if it was free, why not? “Yeah, sure, okay.”

Trevor disappeared, only to reappear with a box in hand, “Here you are, just don’t leave them on the bus, they’re very expensive.”

* * *

On the bus ride home, Stephanie opened the box. She pulled out a very smart set of headphones, and a small black box with a jack hanging off it. There were also four batteries and a user manual. Stephanie decided it would be best to wait until she got home before giving it a go where she would be more comfortable and not have people stare at her while she tried to figure it all out.

Back at her apartment, Stephanie tired out the headphones she was given by her boss. After reading the instructions and putting in the batteries, she connected her iPod to it and put the headphones on. There was an antenna to one side of the sliver shaded headset with a red flashing light on top. She found that odd given the other women’s headphones had a green light, not a flashing red one.

Stephanie started the iPod… and her music began playing. She shrugged her shoulders over the light issue, it worked and that was good enough for her.

As she wandered around her apartment doing chores, the redhead was pretty happy with her new, free, headphones. Now she didn’t have to carry her iPod around and it was comfortable to wear, not to mention the good sound clarity.

With everything done, Stephanie got ready for bed; it was just one more day until the weekend arrived, so she had to have an early night. She lay in her bed, music playing in her ears, and soon she fell fast asleep.

* * *

The red flashing light on the headset’s receiver turned steady green. It had picked up a mysterious signal. Stephanie’s eyes open wide.

Beep” she spoke.

“Connection established…” the woman continued in a dull monotone voice.

“…Awaiting transmission…”

A data packet was sent from the unknown source to her headphones and into her mind.

“Transmission received… Commence downloading…”

The program started downloading into Stephanie’s brain. In her vision she could see the download completion percentage increasing. Bit by bit her mind was absorbing this unknown program.

“Downloading complete… Beep Installing program…” she said like a robot.

Subconsciously, she tried to resist, but the program was integrating itself into Stephanie’s mind, rewiring her brain functions; her mind was slowly being reprogrammed, overriding her will.

“Installation 25% complete.”

She had not given consent, yet her brain was compelled to comply.

“Installation 50% complete.”

As it continued to install itself, Stephanie’s thoughts were fading. Her human brain was being replaced by more efficient, more compliant, computerized processes.

“Installation 75% complete.”

Now Drone Stephanie’s brain was losing the last of its unnecessary human components. The drone accepted the reprogramming… She was to comply, she was to obey.

“Installation 100% complete.”

Drone Stephanie’s reprogramming had completed successfully. The automation was programmed to serve.

She stood up, her face blank, “Beep Awaiting further instructions….”

The drone waited for almost an hour before she received a new command, “Message received … Return to base.”

Stephanie needed to change out of her nightdress into her clothes. She walked in a rigid, machine-like fashion; her arms remained stiff at the sides of her body.

When Stephanie went to her wardrobe to select clothes to wear, she realised they were all unsuitable. They didn’t meet her requirements; she would have to acquire more suitable clothes later. Stephanie decided to improvise; her mind processed a more satisfactory combination with the clothes available.

Once she was in her panties, she put on a white, short-sleeve blouse with only a single button done on her large chest (her nipples, which had become hard and sensitive, stuck out) and then the bottom tied together. Stephanie then proceeded to cut a pair of jeans into hot pants and pulled them on.

Finally, wearing pair of high heels, the robot left, heading towards her destination, still wearing her headset. To reach her target, she would have to walk a considerable distance; in addition, she would have to navigate through the streets at night while heavy showers poured down. None of this, though, made any difference to Stephanie; she was mindless robot, only focused on completing her goal.

Rain dripped from her lightly covered body and boobs bounced with each step, taken at exactly the same distance and time as the last.

It took Stephanie almost 30 minutes to reach her destination. She reached a door and stood in front of it, the door had an iris recognition system.

It scanned her eye. “Identification failed. Please state your name and business,” a computerized voice spoke.

“I am Drone Stephanie, I am a newly acquired robot and am to report to my Master.”

There was silence for several minutes while she stood in the rain.

“Drone Stephanie, you may enter.”

The door opened and the robot walked in, making her way to a room. Once there she stopped in the doorway, the room was empty apart from three other robots she recognised as Drones Hannah, Carly and Julie, all standing in a line wearing the headsets. Stephanie had sensed them as though they were linked together as one, and they, too, sensed her presence. She walked over and stood alongside her fellow drones.

A man entered the room and stopped to gaze at Stephanie, “I’m pleased your arrived safe and well.”

“Thank you Master,” she replied in a robotic tone. The man she spoke to was her boss, Trevor.

Stephanie’s drenched clothes clung to her body, her blouse had become transparent and her hair was soggy.

Stephanie activated her introductory speech “I am Drone Stephanie… I am to obey… I must serve my Master… I am programmed to please you…”

Trevor smiled; he was delighted to see her under his control and completely obedient.

Stephanie was no longer human in any sense of the word, but retained her memories, which not only helped in her decision making, but allowed him to return her to some form of normality when required.

However, she was, simply put, a mindless machine, waiting for her next command, and now all that remained was to test out his new robot. This was a part he enjoyed the most, having already done this to the other three drones when they were first acquired. Now Stephanie’s obedience was to be tested.

“Drone Stephanie, remove your clothes.”

“Yes, Master, I will obey.” The busty redhead took off her wet clothes and dropped them on to the floor, showing no emotion toward the command she was performing.

At that moment she stood naked apart from the headphones… waiting for her Master to order her. Trevor walked up to Stephanie and looked at the beautiful woman standing before him. Her naturally big breasts hung in front of him; he used his hands fondled them. They felt soft and wonderful, and he tweaked her nipples. Stephanie just stared blankly, allowing her Master to do as he pleased.

Trevor’s hands followed down her sides of her naked curves to Stephanie’s pussy. He pushed his fingers into her box and could feel her damp tightness. Exiting, he saw his fingers covered in her lovely moist juices.

This pleased him greatly. Stephanie was programmed to react to sexual stimulation. This was extremely important for her forthcoming duties, not to mention very enjoyable to watch.

He pulled down his pants, revealing his throbbing member, it was becoming hard, and he was sure Stephanie would be more than happy to help.

“Stephanie, please assist me in making my cock hard and ready for penetration by giving me a blow job.”

“Yes, Master. I will obey.” She replied vacantly.

Stephanie got down on her knees and began pleasuring him with her mouth. The robot bobbed back and forth, her sucking action was causing him to go hard in her mouth. She licked his balls, and he moaned. As she did this, the robot’s pussy grew wetter and wetter.

Her Master’s cock, now bulging, was ready to be deep throated. Stephanie had never done anything like that before, but now, as a Drone, she was easily able to take the whole thing in one go.

She continued to slide his dick in and out of her throat, and could hear her Master’s joyful moans. Stephanie was being successful in satisfying her Master, as her programming required, and she took sexual pleasure from doing this.

Drone Stephanie sensed her Master was about to climax. She took his whole throbbing rod into her hole, tightened her mouth around it… and then it detonated. Stephanie could feel his spunk flood down her throat, Simultaneous she, too, came just as the Drone had been programmed to; her body quivered and cum trickled out of her obedient, wet sex.

Stephanie waited until certain he was done, giving him full satisfaction before releasing him from her hole.

Trevor relaxed; his new robot was functioning well. He just wished he could start testing out her next hole, but, for now, he’d have to wait. Stephanie, though, she was more than ready. The naked robot was designed to receive countless orgasms over a short space of time.

Still, if he couldn’t have her yet, her fellow drones were standing by…

“Drone Stephanie, lie on ground and spread eagle.”

“Yes, Master, I will obey.”

Stephanie lay down on the cold floor, her legs open and inviting.

“Drone Julie, eat Stephanie’s pussy,” he told her.

“Yes, Master, I will obey,” the blonde complied, blankly.

The fair skinned robot got down between the buxom woman legs; her tongue attached itself to Stephanie’s swollen clit and began to lick it. The redhead’s nub, hard with orgasmic pleasure, was being continually pressed by Drone Julie’s wet mouth toy.

Stephanie was unfamiliar with lesbian sex; as a human, she had never contemplated it, yet now her love button was submissively taking another woman and accepting it. Her juices, running within her snatch, were being lapped up in Julie’s tongue.

While Stephanie drew ever closer to the edge, Julie too was rising with arousal. Both women obeyed their programming,

What made their developing sensations more powerful was that both Drones sensed each other’s sexual excitement. All the Drones had been linked to process information together as one unit, and now Stephanie and Julie were going to cum together.

Stephanie didn’t resist, she was not to resist, as she was being tongue-fucked by the short blond; she was to cum and to obey.

Despite the blank, empty look on Stephanie’s face, the robot orgasmed, and so did her fellow Drone, The redhead soaked Julie’s mouth with her nectar and they trembled in chorus. The power of both cumming together, feeling each other’s climax, was so intense it almost shut down the new robot’s mind.

Drone Julie then stood up and went back to the other Drones.

Trevor had sat all this time, becoming hard watching Stephanie, and he was ready test her out himself once more.

He gave out a simple instruction, “Stephanie, ride me.”

“Yes, Master. I will obey,” answered the automaton.

The curvaceous woman got up and walked to her Master. Stephanie straddled, facing him while his erect cock penetrated her pussy. She was nice and tight and ready to please. He started by kissing and gently caressing her boobs; she was his gorgeous robot, and he wanted to show her the joys of mindless obedience. Tenderly, he sucked her engorged nipples, as his dick pulsated inside her.

Stephanie was becoming horny again. Her robotic mind told the redhead that her Master was ready to be fucked. She started by bouncing up and down, his cock sliding in and out of her. The sound of her bare flesh hitting Trevor’s thighs was joined by an erotic suction sound coming from Stephanie’s dripping, wet pussy.

Her jiggling breasts were being held by her Master’s hands; his pipe was being well lubricated by Stephanie’s rising cum juice. Trevor was enjoying his new Drone enormously; she was a fine addition. His hands let go of her boobs and explored the rest of her wonderful form. This was making Stephanie hornier still. She was being driven by her programming, which told her to fuck her Master… to please her Master… to obey him.

Stephanie was a sexually charged robot, just as she had been made to be. Being a mindless machine, she couldn’t understand or enjoy the sexual feelings within her, but she understood completing task to its fullest within her programming.., and in a sense, there was nothing more a robot enjoyed.

Trevor’s stiff member went in and out of her; each bounce brought him nearer to pumping his load in her. Stephanie could feel her Master was going to cum in her, and she, too, was ready to cum… She waited for moment when her Master would dump his load in her and, when it was time, her clam muscles tightened, and his dick complied. It completely filled her pussy with his white cream, which was her cue to cum. Her body shuddered as she orgasmed forcefully…

…and then her body returned to its normal waiting state.

“Stephanie, please stand.”

“Yes, Master. I will obey.” She got off him and stood, while cum from both of them trickled down from her pussy.

Trevor smiled to himself… She was ready.

* * *

Morning came and Stephanie woke. She got out of her bed and prepared for work in an efficient manner. It didn’t take her too long to get ready. The usual sound of her talking to herself was replaced with silence. Stephanie walked around her home in the nude; she only required clothes to leave her apartment. The redhead kept the headset on even in the shower; it was water-resistant, and so wouldn’t be effected in any way.

The longest time she took was over choosing what to wear; this problem, however, was swiftly overcome, and she left the house wearing another pair of scissor-cut hot pants and a t-shirt that had been cut to show her cleavage.

She walked to the bus stop like a human, as she had been programmed to simulate a human to cover up the fact she was a robot.

Aboard the number 55, Stephanie’s choice of clothes were receiving stares from men and glares from women—not that it mattered to her; she just did what she was programmed to …

She reached work on time and strode up to her boss, “Hi Trevor, do you required me to do anything?”

“No, just turn on the ‘OPEN’ sign,” he spoke to her as if last night never happened.

“Okay,” Stephanie went behind the counter and switched it on

* * *

Stephanie waited until lunch to leave for a spot of shopping. She had to change her whole wardrobe… The clothes she had were on longer suitable. She spent her whole lunch going store to store, picking up more decent clothes, like micro mini skirts and tube tops…

… The rest of the day passed by slowly… The store rarely had customers in it, and even fewer actually brought anything. Stephanie used to wonder how the store was even running, but now she understood how and why.

* * *

It was 7 o’clock – closing time. Stephanie switched off the ‘OPEN’ sign; she would usually get ready to leave, but, today, things would be different.

The Drones returned to their normal robotic states, no longer needing to act as if were human. First they ate… It was dinnertime, and they still required food to function.

They then went to lavatory to prepare themselves for this evening’s work in their real jobs. The robots spent some time redoing their make up and making sure their hair was set before returning to their Master. The Drones stood in a line, waiting for further instructions.

Their master strode up to them, with a number of cards in hand, “Drones, here are tonight’s jobs…”

He handed Hannah and Julie a card, “Julie, Hannah, you have orgy to go to. Don’t stay too late, as we have a busy weekend.”

“Yes, Master. I must obey,” the robots responded together in a mechanical tone.

Trevor then passed several to Carly, “Here you go Carly. You know what to do.”

“Yes, Master. I must obey.”

Finally, he gave one to Stephanie. She knew what these cards had on them… They were the names and address of clients. Selected for their privacy, these clients were wealthy and well aware that the woman they used were roboticised.

“Stephanie, it is your first day and a very special client has asked for you. She is paying me very handsomely for your services. I have told her you are an exceptional robot and I’m sure you won’t let me down.”

* * *

The other women left in taxis to meet their clients, while Stephanie was taken by Trevor.

The drive was long, taking them far outside London. When they arrived at their destination, Trevor turned his machine, “We’re here… Have fun.”

Stephanie didn’t answer; she got out of the car and robotically walked off towards the door, while Trevor waited. She stood outside the doorstep and rang the door bell.

The door opened… Standing inside was a woman; she looked at the redhead, who was sporting her promiscuous clothing from top to bottom, and seemed pleased: “Come inside.”

The robot did as she was told, and, with her safely in, Trevor drove off.

Stephanie stood, wearing the wireless headphones which had turned her into a mindless robot, while the client sat down. Her client for the night was woman named Cheryl who was in her late thirties. She was a very striking light-brown eyed brunette, with short hair and an ample chest.

“I am Drone Stephanie… I am to obey you,” the blue-eyed woman introduced herself to her Mistress for the evening.

Cheryl nodded as she gazed at the busty Drone, “I see you have the looks, just as Trevor said… He also told me you were his favourite… I really want to know why. Sit down with me.”

“Yes, Mistress. I will obey,” the blank faced robot replied, and she sat next to Cheryl.

Her Mistress admired the robot; her hand ran along Stephanie’s enticing leg, “Trevor also tells me you’ve never had sex with a woman before… Have you never even kissed a woman?”

“No, Mistress.”

Cheryl was happy to help her lose her lesbian cherry… She lurched forward and planted a kiss on the younger woman’s soft lips and purred, “Make out with me, my slave.”

“Yes, Mistress. I will obey.” she mindlessly repeated.

Stephanie’s programming kicked in, she began to kiss her Mistress in a wonderful manner. Although Stephanie was just following orders, her sex grew wet. Cheryl’s hands wandered around her robotic slave’s curvy figure. She enjoyed having this Drone do her bidding.

Her Mistress took Stephanie’s hand, “Follow me.”

“Yes, Mistress. I will obey.”

Cheryl guided Stephanie to her bedroom and they began making out again, taking off each others’ clothes in the process. The brunette’s tongue danced inside her robot slave’s mouth while their hands groped each others’ well-formed bottoms and large breasts pressed together.

Stephanie moved lower down Cheryl, her tongue probing her Mistress’s tit, which rose in her mouth. Cheryl’s nipple tingled as she groaned. She wanted to taste the sweet nectar of her slave, so she steered the redhead into bed.

The Drone got on top of the woman, her bottom facing her Mistress’s receiving mouth. They got into a 69 position, one where they could both satisfy their desires, Cheryl of her driving sex and Stephanie of her programming.

Stephanie’s mouth headed towards her Mistress’s well shaven pubes, her tongue started rubbing the older woman’s pearl. While Cheryl plunged her wet mouth toy into the robot’s aroused pussy, a wonderfully warm sensation arose from between her legs.

The redhead dipped in, savouring the delicious honey of her Mistress. Both tongues worked on hardened love buttons for what seemed like an eternity, their little nubs wanting the soft texture of each other’s red mouth organ.

As they both become highly aroused and nearing a wonderful end, Stephanie tasted more of Cheryl’s ever-filled love water hole. An ecstatic heat, originating from the Drone’s snatch, spread to the rest of her compliant body.

All that was going through Stephanie’s roboticised mind was how she must obey her mistress, how she must serve her mistress, how she must please her mistress… Nothing else mattered…

Both women were burning with ecstasy, soaked cunnies filled with erotically charged pleasure. The brunette was ready to cum. As the buxom woman pressed her tongue hard into her Mistress’s clit, the dominant, big-bosomed brunette did likewise…

Like an excited firework exploding in the sky, Cheryl hit orgasmic fulfilment with a bang. Stephanie did as she was programmed, cumming hard just as her Mistress did.

Both trembled and Cheryl moaned as hot passion flooded from their slits into each woman’s wanting mouth. Wet pleasure trickled down their throats as both robot and Mistress floated down from their breathtaking peaks.

Stephanie and Cheryl lay next to each other smelling of wonderful sex…

… but far as Cheryl was concerned, that was just a start… Now it was on to the main course…

She went over to her drawer and pulled out a toy… a double sided dilldo.

Stephanie got on all fours, helping to guide in her side of the toy into her already wet pussy. Cheryl joined her, the other end penetrating the brunette’s impatient sex.

They started propelling their butts back and forth, the dilldo covered in their juices slipped in and out. A flame swelled from within, telling Cheryl she needed to fuck her plaything. They both pushed hard, the toy penetrating them deep to the thunderous sounds of bottom hitting bottom.

With each thrust they went quicker, harder, the wants for both to climax egging them on. Coated with cum, the toy slurped, and Stephanie’s Mistress yelped. Cheryl felt like an untamed animal, obeying her wild urges, while sexual liquid dripped out of their pussies.

They stopped, and turned to lie on their backs, still connected by the drenched toy. With both the mindless robot and her Mistress keeping their legs open, they commenced fucking with the sex toy.

Working with hips moving in unison, the dildo was being worn down by two women possessed by dominance and submission.

Cheryl moved to get deeper penetration, her robotic slave taking hold of her leg. Now scissoring each other, they drove in and out, with each repetition the needed orgasmic joy cumming ever closer. Swollen clits rubbed and the bed violently shook.

With an uncontrollable rising heat from their loins, they pressed on, bodies covered with sweat, they continued the hard work of Mistress and slave. The older woman with her mindless inexperienced initiate had passed the point of no return… their torment was about to end.

Cheryl’s hands clawed the bed sheets; a blaze rippled through her body to her fingertips; the delight cried out of her. Stephanie, too, came; she shuddered obediently like a good robot as her cunny spewed out her cum…

Cheryl kissed the redhead and stroked her face, tired from making passionate love.

“Sleep, Drone Stephanie,” she told her.

“Yes, Mistress. I will obey… Beep Shutting down…” She closed her eyes and drifted off…

* * *

Stephanie returned to her Master in the morning.

“Your client told me she was very pleased with you and will look forward to making a more regular arrangement. You did a very good job,” he complimented her.

The Drone stood with her headset on, wearing a rather tight fitting, low-cut French maid outfit which failed to cover the lower part of her bottom, “Thank you, Master.”

She was at her Master’s home. Trevor had decided to keep her for the rest of the weekend, so to get to know her a little better.

Running his hand up her well shaped arse, he told her, “I’ve not had anything to eat this morning, so go make me breakfast… I’m sure you’ll know what to make.”

“Yes, Master. I will obey.” Stephanie strode off mechanically to the kitchen, already programmed to know what her Master wanted for breakfast.

It was going to be a long day, and she was going to be kept busy. Not that it was of any consequence to Stephanie. To her, every day was the same. She obeyed her Master because she was a robot after all and, in the end… to be obedient was all that mattered.

The end.