The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“I Asked For An Incubus!”

Stacy finished the last of the circle. Glowing faintly around the room in the candlelight, each intricate design, each Latin word carefully scripted on the floor of her basement. She stood up, ready for the scroll, picking it up off the ground. The symbols inside leapt off the page, demanding attention, requiring that they be spoken. They knew the instructions had been followed. Life came to the ink and the words each described. Stacy didn’t have a choice. They pulled her in, yanking the air from her lungs, adjusting her larynx, forming the syllables with her lips. The intonations came out, perfect, willing the intended result.

“In nomine Dei nostri Asmodeus excelsi!” she called out excitedly. “I invoke thee to grant me the boon of pleasure! Grace me with an incubus to use against my enemies and capture their immortal souls for you!” For the first time, she really thought this could work.

The words echoed and slowly died. Nothing happened. Stacy sighed, excitement fading. The spell itself was somewhat corny and probably worthless. The self-proclaimed “witch” she bought it from was likely a charlatan, simply playing a role for money and nothing more. She wasn’t really a believer anyways. It bought a few late nights of self-induced heaven though, before she tried it.

Then she saw a shimmer. The circle flared, burning into her eyes. Inside, distortion danced in random circuits, fading into darkness that encompassed a small sphere.

A voice boomed out, “Do rogitas. Afferte me animus.” Stacy jumped back. She held a hand up, instinctively shielding the shadow. Darkness abruptly faded, showing the boon underneath. It was a stick, tapered at one end, black as night, absorbing light instead of reflecting it. Her body, her arms moved of their own accord, drawn to the onyx within. A gentle shock, a brilliant flash of light, as she crossed the plane of the protective wards. It was enough to jolt her out of her stupor. She leaned back.

The lure of the device held her. “How can this be an incubus?” she asked aloud, curious as to its intent.

“Uti.” This time, only in her mind. She shrunk back, but the draw of the shaft stayed with her.

She reached involuntarily for the rod, feeling intense desire, required need. Again she pulled back; her rational mind knew that breaching the circle broke her protection. Stacy expected a demon she could command, not some random dildo that she could get at the Adult Emporium for $20. At least it looked like it washed clean, like latex. She giggled, the tesion lending humor to her thoughts. It still called to her.

Shaking her head, she walked to the door. Part of her wanted very much to leave, because summoning a demon wasn’t supposed to involve getting an unplanned inanimate object on her floor, and she wasn’t comfortable erasing her marks and cleaning up until it was gone. That part of her figured it shouldn’t go grabbing things in a summoning circle after the spell was cast just so you could clean up. Might be a bad idea. But another part of her didn’t care and wanted the object. Not so much wanted, but needed. It was sending little quivers down her back and up from her crotch. She turned. It was still there. The rational part, the part that wanted to leave, still struggled, but in vain. Her clit lead her towards the circle, drawn by something primal that her higher order mind could not fight. The blissful, erotic call of the device won out.

She balanced on her knees and one hand, reached with her other. She had to shift further into the circle to reach, and smudged the edge. The cylinder tingled her hand as she touched it, making her clench the muscles up her arm. Wetness suddenly flowed down from her nether lips, dampening her panties. Her hand would not let it go. She jerked beyond the circle, stood, dropped the object somehow. It fell to the floor. Her eyes locked on it, desperately wanting to pick it up again. A shiver ran up from her legs, through her crotch, up to her chest. Her body knew what it wanted; her mind tried to fight. Jeans hit the floor, followed by underwear. Managed to hesitate as the rational part still fought picking it up, tried desperately not to stuff it deep inside her. She lost, and won. Broke discipline, shot her arm down to grab the offered bliss. It quickly slid inside of her.

Understanding. It was an incubus, but not a normal one. It required self-indulgence, the user giving in to its sweet, erotic call, the damning pleasure. She shoved it out and in, forcing a continuous moan, granting sexual euphoria beyond her experience. Quickly her body burst, clenching around the invader, tightening every muscle in release. It promised more as she rode it to even greater heights, understanding now her doom.

It was bliss and damnation and a beautiful, wonderful eternity of hell.

* * *

The next day, as Stacy had planned, Haley dropped by. Even though Stacy hadn’t believed that her little experiment would work, each opportunity to see Haley granted her another chance to wear her down, attempt to seduce the gorgeous redhead. Life with each other would be so perfect.

“Hi Stacy!” Haley said as she entered. “What’s goin’ down, sistah?”

Stacy laughed at this strange greeting. “What the hell was that?” Stacy said.

“Thought you might like it,” Haley huffed. “So, you tried it last night?” Haley asked, curious.

“Yeah, I did,” Stacy smiled. “It worked.”

“What? No fuckin’ way,” said Haley. “Asmodeus? Here?” She hadn’t really believed it either, when Stacy had told her.

“Well, not here, but granting me a boon.”

“You are so screwed now, my friend. You are going to hell.” Haley looked dead serious, and spoke emphatically.

“I thought you weren’t big into that Catholic crap.” Stacy laughed. “Check it out.” She pulled out the rod.

Haley stared at it. It was darkness concentrated, not black so much as nothing. “What is it?” Her right hand started to move, but she quickly drew it back and crossed herself. “In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti,” she said.

“Latin? Really?” said Stacy.

“Yes, cursed one. You are going to hell!” Haley’s eyes fell on the damned object again, and her hand again reached out. She managed to start backing towards the door.

“It can’t be all bad, just a bit of fun, right?” said Stacy. “I don’t believe in any of that.”

“It doesn’t matter if you believe, idiot!” said Haley, raising her voice. Her eyes switched back and forth from her friend to the object in her friend’s hands. Her left hand reached out for the knob. “How dare you bring that out to show me!”

“No, you’re right,” said Stacy. “I might be. So what should I do? Do I need to confess?” She cocked a smile at her friend, brought her hands together with the dildo in between.

“Yes! Right now!” Haley started to reach for her friend. “I’m sure my priest will...” She stopped when she realized her right hand was reaching for the object. Her pussy tingled.

“I can see you feel it now.” Stacy held the object out to her friend, who shrank back, left hand finding the door. “It draws you in, doesn’t it? Your mind might say no, but parts of you are already saying yes.” She gestured towards Haley’s crotch.

“Stay away from me,” Haley whispered, unable to deny the desire building in her nether regions. She leaned back, pulling her hands to her chest to protect herself. Her hips pushed forward.

Stacy started laughing. “It’s not evil, just a random dildo I got to freak you out with, dork. Here, really.” She tossed it.

Haley was still furious, but instincts and a strong impulse made her catch the rod. Shocks coursed up her arms. She immediately tried to drop it, but somehow it stayed in one hand.

“See, not evil,” said Stacy. “It’s very, very good.”

Haley tried to shake the device loose, thrashing her arms and hands around. She lost her balance and flopped to the ground. Stacy leaned down into her, gently trying to push the object towards Haley’s crotch. Haley started dodging and lost track of exactly where the tip was. Once, it pressed against her stomach. Her arm slowed slightly, but she was able to pull it away. Another time, it landed on her breast. Stacy caught her hand and tried to hold it there. Haley’s eyelids fluttered and she grunted, suddenly needing to work the dildo down her torso. Stacy obviously wanted to help. But Haley won out, getting the rod away from both her breast and Stacy’s helping hands. As they continued to struggle, it ended up lower, pressing her skirt against her thigh. This time, her hands wouldn’t pull away, Stacy wouldn’t let go. Haley felt the tip moving down towards the hem.

“There you go, Haley.” Stacy smiled at her friend. “Give in, have a little fun. It’s harmless, really. It’s just a dildo, after all.”

Haley managed to twist, turning on top of Stacy. In the process, Haley’s hand ripped free of the accursed object. She pushed up, came to her knees, rid of the infernal influence. “No, Stacy!” As her friend tried to get up, Haley shoved her down, staying clear of the darkness radiating from Stacy’s hand. Haley turned to the door and yanked it open. She felt something against her calf.

“No, you don’t, Haley.”

Haley pushed on anyways, tripping as that leg tried to stay behind. She fell through the door, into the hall. It tore her calf away, giving her enough time to struggle up to her feet, using the door on the other side as leverage. Only a small part of her was disappointed. She turned to run down the corridor. Something slid just above and inside her knee, up her thigh. Her leg gave out this time, making her fall again, her side against the wall as she came down. Haley wimpered as the device moved closer to the hem of her skirt. Her left hand shot down, Haley thinking to pull the fabric taught. It didn’t work out that way though. Instead, it pulled up, putting the inky darkness against her thigh. Haley moaned. Stacy and Haley both shifted and it was against moist groin. Haley crossed her legs, trapping rod and hands.

“Stop, Stacy,” said Haley breathlessly, summoning every last bit of will she had left. “You can let go. You can let me go. Please.”

“No, Haley.” Stacy gently helped the damning hand win. “You’re going to love this.”

Haley couldn’t stop Stacy. Much as Haley’s mind wanted to maintain its purity, its blessedness, its link to God almighty, her free hand touched the wretched device from behind. It helped Stacy’s to shove the rod through the leg of her panties and against her bare lips. Haley felt a spark of damned pleasure. Her pussy juiced, her mind raced, her hands moved of their own accord. She spread her legs, jerked her panties aside and the infernal device slid easily inside her crotch. It quickly rewarded her choice of submission to the demonic forces at work, sending her body over the edge into wicked euphoria. It demanded her hands continue the dildo’s assault on her pleasure center, continuing the intense erotic bliss consuming her soul. She cried out and twitched and flexed and wept.

She lost her mind, lost her purity, lost her innocence to an infernal incubus shaped as a device.

* * *

Stacy lay next to Haley, lost in the bliss of damned pleasure. Haley used the demonic dildo on Stacy, ensuring that they both would feel the fires of hell when their souls passed to the next world. “Thank you, Stacy,” she said, running the rod in and out of Stacy’s wanton sex. She leaned in and gave Stacy a soul-burning kiss. They both lay, knowing their fate, and revelling in it.