The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate My Master Chapter 11

I made breakfast for the two men, taking a moment to eat my own out of my bowl on the floor. Chris came into the room, wearing shorts and a tee-shirt. “Have fun with Rob, slave?”

“No, Master. He was very rough on me.” I hated having to be so respectful even when I was angry.

“Good. Rob has his own stable of slaves. We like to trade every so often. Being with him should demonstrate how nice I am to you.”

“You are rough on me too, Master.” I gave him a wilting look.

“Sucks to be you slave. Hey Rob.” The last bit was directed to Rob who had just entered the room.

“Good Morning. Your boy does need more work on sucking, but his pussy is pretty nice.” Rob said.

“Glad you enjoyed it. Slave should have our breakfast shortly. Slave, get us coffee.” Chris said.

“Yes, Master.” I said and prepared coffee for them, as they sat at the table and began to chat.

I finished up cooking, plated and presented the meal. Then I got under the table and began to suck on Chris’s toes, since I had to do that at every breakfast. “Suck Rob’s too, slave. Go back and forth.”

I pulled my mouth off his foot. “Yes, Master.” I started on Rob’s feet. I alternated while they had a leisurely time.

I heard Rob say “I have to admit, it is a bit fun to have him talk back while he’s obeying. You were right, not that I really doubted you.”

“The modes are fun too. I had slave fucking on my pole and he was bitching about it, so I ordered him into Slut mode and he was riding it like his life depended on it. Almost laughed my ass off!” Chris said.

“That’s great, I’ve got to try his Slut mode.” Rob gave a little chuckle. “I do have a nice idea, if you want to have a little fun.”

“This is something he’ll hate, isn’t it?” Chris asked.

“Like you wouldn’t believe.” Rob replied. I got worried. Chris’s ideas had always been tough, what was this guy going to come up with?

“Slave, get out here, display.” Chris ordered.

“Yes, Master. What are you going to do to me?” I got out from under the table, staying on my knees, and put my hands behind my head. They both looked at me with wicked expressions.

“Blackout mode.” Chris said. I had just an instant to think what that would mean when everything disappeared.

“End Blackout mode.” I heard the words. In a flash I realized I had been completely unaware of everything for some amount of time. First, I was on my hands and knees, I was displayed when I went under. I was looking at the floor. I had been moved into the living room, since I could feel carpet. I was looking up at their faces. Both had evil grins. Fucking Chris and Rob had done something to me, and it was going to be bad. I hated both of them. “You didn’t know about Blackout mode. It puts you in a state where you forget everything until I turn it off. That lets us have all sorts of fun. Like what Rob is about to do to you. Tell him Rob.”

“You can feel we’ve hitched your balls up. We’ve attached a weight. You’re going to be pulling it. You can look between your legs to see it.”

“Yes, Master Rob.” I bent my head down and looked through my legs. Right off, I could see a weight on the floor attached by a cable to my balls. It looked heavy. Did they seriously expect me to pull this with my balls? Holy Fuck. “No, Master, please! That will pull my balls off.” I could see my cock was still painted purple with whatever I had done to it yesterday.

They both laughed. I looked up at them, pleading in my eyes. Rob said “I’ll make you.” He pulled his belt out.

“Fuck, no, Master Rob. Please no.” I pleaded.

Rob took two steps to get behind me. His belt hit my ass. “Pull boy.”

“Arraaagggghhhhhh!!” Pain shot through me as I was forced to pull forward, my balls hurt like hell. “Fuckers! Shit!”

They laughed at me while my body was wracked. “Pull boy.” Rob said again whipping my ass with the belt.

“Eeeearrrgggahhh!!” I pulled again, actually moving the weight a few inches. I couldn’t believe the pain. Agony shot through from my balls, and I could feel the skin stretch as my balls mostly stayed in place and I moved forward. I was basically pulling my own balls off.

The belt hit my ass again. “Pull.” Rob ordered. As much as my ass hurt, my balls had all my attention.

“Aurgheer!” I pulled, wracking my balls. I pulled it slightly. “Fuckers! Fuckers!” They were still laughing. All my horrible pain was just entertainment for them.

“Come on, pull boy.” Rob whipped me again.

“Eeeeeeee!!!” Shooting pain from my balls. I was in torment, and the stupid weight was barely moving. Chris and Rob were laughing hard.

“Watch this.” Chris said. Rob whipped me again, I was straining to pull the heavy weight. “Good boy.” Waves of pleasure washed over me. Pleasure and pain fought over my nerves. I shuddered.

“Pull boy.” Rob said with a whip to my ass. Pain all over my body.

“Good boy.” Chris said just after. Pleasure again, virtually smashing against the pain.

As I continued to strain to pull the weight they coordinated saying “Pull” and “Good boy” at the same time. That hit me like a brick wall. I let out some inhuman sounds as my body could not account for what was happening to it.

Chris and Rob found it so funny they just laughed at me, unable to say words. My breath was coming in rough gasps. My arms shook and could barely support me. Still compelled to pull, I managed to pull it a small distance. It felt like I was going to rip my balls off. I noticed I was crying.

Rob whipped me again, but was laughing so hard it didn’t have a lot of force behind it “Pull.”

“Good boy.” Chris gasped out between laughter. I pulled having new pain from my balls while the pleasure from the trigger words went over me. It was horrible.

“You can stop now.” Chris continued laughing while he gave me the order that let me back up and relieve the pressure on my balls. I fell down on the floor and shivered. I was bawling like a baby, my hands went to my nuts, grabbing them to relieve the pain. Just touching them hurt, they were so sensitive.

“My balls, my balls, oh fuck my balls.” I was gasping through tears. They laughed at me even more. I was wracked with pain. I couldn’t believe my life had gotten so miserable, that I could be forced to hurt myself so badly. I had no control over anything, and would hurt myself just to amuse them. I hated Chris worse than ever. “Oh shit, my balls hurt.”

Chris and Rob just enjoyed my misery for a few minutes, then went back to the kitchen for more coffee, leaving me crying on the floor, holding my balls.

It took a long while for me to recover, to get my balls to stop hurting. I managed to get the contraption off my balls, just cradling them in my hands. I stopped crying, and just lay there curled up.

“He got the ball clasp off. Think he should get punished for that?” Rob said from the door. I got worried something would happen to me, but what worse could do they do to me.

“Nah, can’t blame him, but he will need to learn not to do things like that without permission. His balls are there for us to play with.” Chris answered from the kitchen. Rob turned around and went back into the kitchen.

I was left for some time. I could hear them talking, but not really what they were discussing. I just stayed laying there. Finally they came into the living room and sat on the couch. I didn’t move.

Chris said to me “See slave, I can do anything I want to you.”

“Master, that really hurt, I almost pulled my balls off.” I said.

“No, that weight isn’t heavy enough to actually damage you like that. I know what I’m doing.” Rob said.

“Apologize to Master Rob for being such a stupid shit.” Chris said.

“I’m sorry I’m such a stupid shit, Master Rob.” I said automatically. They gave a quick laugh.

“You had the first entertainment, so let me do the next one. I found this on YouTube” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twfgXLDSiIY) Chris said, I swear I could hear the evil in it. Chris picked up a remote and a song began to play. I’d never heard it before, It started out, like so many, with a few bars and words before it really got going.

My body was getting off the floor, and I started to move like a cheap dancer. My ass was pushing out, and hips swaying. The chorus was “Let me suck your dick.” I was moving in ways I couldn’t believe. When the song said “fuck me in the rear,” I showed them my ass and moved it back and forth. When it said “fuck me on the chair.” I humped one of the chair arms.

Chris and Rob laughed. “What the fuck am I doing?” I was confused.

“Shut up.” Chris said between laughs. I was forced to silence, but still dancing like a cheap whore. I was humiliated, the words of the song were filthy, and the entire thing was ripping my soul apart doing this to amuse these men. I was devastated. After the torment they had done to my balls, this was torment to my head. They just laughed.

The song went on for almost three minutes. I danced the entire time and they laughed. When it ended, I just stood there.

“You can talk again to tell us how much you love doing that for us.” Chris said.

“Masters, I love doing this for you.” My mouth said.

“Ask to do it again.” Chris said, an evil grin on his face.

“Please let me do that again Masters.” I said. I didn’t want to do it again, but Chris had so much control over me.

“Sure, since you asked so nicely.” Chris said, punching a button on the remote. The song started over. I did my stupid dance once more. They picked up laughing at me. I was so glad when it finally ended. I don’t know if I had any ego left.

“I got another one for you Rob.” Chris said. “Stay there at attention, slave.”

“Yes, Master.” I said, moving to stand at attention.

“What you got now bud?” Rob asked Chris. I was just an object to them.

Chris gave a very wicked grin. “Something else he has no idea of. It’ll kill him.” I knew that was going to be terrible for me.

“This will be great.” Rob said, settling back in anticipation.

“Hey, Mr. Pee-pee, what does Mark really think of me?” Chris said. I couldn’t imagine what he was talking about.

I quickly found out. My hand reached for the head of my dick. I put my pointer and thumb on either side of my piss slit. I used them to open and close the gap between them, and I heard my voice say in a higher register than I usually spoke in. “He hates you, he keeps trying to think of ways to escape, but he can’t come up with anything. He can’t believe all the shit you make him do.”

I couldn’t believe I was being forced to use my penis as a puppet. It was a completely new form of humiliation that I had never expected. I was staring at my dick with my mouth gaped open.

Chris and Rob were laughing at me again. I’m not sure they had ever stopped. On top of everything, this puppet was tattling on me. Not that what was said could possibly be a surprise.

“Oh, really now?” Chris asked.

“Yes, and he can’t believe what’s happening now. That I’m talking like this.”

“Slave, do you like Mr. Pee-pee?” Chris asked.

“No, Master. This is terrible. Why are you doing this to me?” I replied.

“Because it’s fun, isn’t it Rob?” Chris said back.

“It sure is. How about a little song, Mr. Pee-pee.” Rob said.

I shuddered at the order, but my puppet penis started singing. “I’m Mr. Pee-pee, look at me, I can do more than pee. I can do a lot you see. I can dance and laugh and sing.”

More laughter. “Dance, Mr. Pee-pee.” Chris said.

I used my hand to jiggle my cock, making Mr. Pee-pee ‘dance’. I was mortified.

“Stop now. Mr. Pee-pee. Tell Marky he’s never getting away from me.” Chris said.

“Slave boy, you will belong to Chris forever. Now tell him you never want to stop being his slave.” Mr. Pee-pee said. I couldn’t believe it. Now my dick was ordering me around.

“Master, I never want to stop being your slave.” I said. Shit. I was taking orders from this stupid, embarrassing penis-puppet.

Chris and Rob had more peals of laughter.

“Hey, Mr. Pee-pee, do you think slave wants to get fucked?” Chris asked.

“Oh, no. He’ll hate it. But you should do it anyway.” Mr. Pee-pee said.

Chris and Rob then fucked me, swapping out so I was sucking whoever wasn’t pounding my ass.