The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Have No Idea

by Redsliver

Chapter 12

* * *

My brother and I stepped out into the Brazilian summer night air in tuxedos. It was dry, hot, and calm. I’m sure we mirrored the dry and calm parts. I smirked at him. We were always told we looked alike: dark haired, brown eyed, big eared. He had so much more gray in his hair than I remembered. I wondered about myself. I hadn’t seen a mirror but at Bethany’s and we had those steamed up pretty quickly.

“You’re grinning like you just got laid.”

“I live on Fuck Island,” I responded. “It’s hard not to have just gotten laid.”

“That is a fact.” He laughed. We were drunk, well as drunk as seven Sam Adams could get a reasonable sized man. Or not, we had both trimmed down in two years. “You want out of your monkey suit?”

“In this heat? I want out of my skin.” I laughed. He nodded. The tower behind us, adorned with the Chez Shan-Marie sign, was filled with restaurants, tea shops, a cafe, and any sort of table, food, and beverage combination you’d want. He pointed across the way.

“For sluts, there’s very little clothes worn at a rave.” He pointed to our left. “Or if you want schoolgirls, the continuing education center can have a dress code enforced. Though that’s more of a daytime brothel.” He swung his finger all the way across the fountain, my eyes never reached the far tower. I stopped to watch the girls in evening gowns scuffling barefoot and laughing. My earliest memory was Larry and I roughhousing in a fountain until mom got mad at us. “Finally, the den of The Man. Actual business is being done in there. I’ve never cultivated that secretary fetish you—”

The fountain geysers had surprising force. I was cackling as I slipped down into the water. Girls swarmed on me and my brother smacked the back of my head. He had the sense to leave his shoes and socks outside the fountain’s rim. My tux was soaked. The girls were better prepared as their rubber cocktail dresses looked very shiny from the lights across the water. I grabbed a pair of wrists and pulled her down into the drink with me.

“You are such a fucking little kid,” Larry laughed at me. I lifted the woman’s face up and her blond hair looked almost brown as it was soaked, I pulled the bangs aside to recognize Nastya.

“Hello gorgeous,” I smarmed as much as I could.

“Hello, Master.” She smirked. I grabbed her shoulders and rolled myself on top of her. She laughed happily. I gave her the strongest, sloppiest, romanticest kiss I could. She got blasted in the back of her head by the jet. We fell apart laughing. The other two girls giggled off, entrapped by a different guest. Or returning to their old one. I hardly cared.

“Found something you liked then?” Larry chuckled. He gave Nastya and myself a hand up. Normally, someone grabs your arm and yet you provide the bulk of the force up to your feet. Larry was much stronger than he used to be. My feet skidded out into a very wide stance to keep from falling over

“I called Charlotte,” He gestured to the limousine parked outside the fountain, “Grab your squeeze, I’m taking you to The Globe.”

“Huh?” I tried to keep up, lifting Nastya up and twirling her as I set her feet down outside of the fountain. I almost asked my rubber dressed girl what name Larry had said, but I was happy with The Valkyrie.

“I wasn’t expecting to see you out again so soon,” I brushed Nastya’s hair back from her skull. She grinned.

“I would’ve had a full afternoon to rest if not for your grabby hands.” She pushed me, turned and smiled warmly to Larry, and ran a wet finger along The Valkyrie’s jaw before climbing into the back of the limo. I followed the same path but The Valkyrie grabbed me when I touched her jaw and yanked me up in for a kiss. I goofily flopped into the limo and connected puddles on the back bench with Nastya.

“It’s amazing, isn’t it?” Larry stepped in after me. He sat away from us as only the cuffs of his pants were wet. He opened a minibar and tossed me a elaborate can of beer.

“What’s amazing?” I asked without looking at what he had given me. It was a heady, dark beer, with a high alcohol content. He knew me well. I pulled back and looked at the dancing skeletons on the label. I grinned and drank again.

“Life without fear of rejection.” He grinned. Nastya’s dress was squeaking as she snuggled next to me. She took my offered beer and had a deep drink.

“I guess.” I took back the beer and drank. Larry popped a yellow translucent pill and tossed me the tin.

“You’re going to want some Sisyphos.”

“Ooh,” Nastya rubbed my arms, “You’re in for a hell of a night.”

“Wait, should we be drinking and taking these?” I lifted up the pill. I shouldn’t have been swallowing it before Larry answered but I’m an idiot.

“Yeah, it’s fine.” Larry and I washed down our pills with beer. “It’ll be twenty minutes before the effects kick in.”

“OK.” I pushed up the bottom of the can to make sure Nastya knew she could finish it off. She was laughing and swatting me for forcing her to chug the last of the can. The limo pulled to a stop. I bit her ear, “Have you ever worked at The Globe?”

“No, I was scared to play dress up, with my accent. I didn’t want you saying ‘She is not Cinderella or Tinkerbell’.” She frowned.

“I was thinking of a Silver Sable.”

“I do not know who that is.” Her lip shook. The Valkyrie rolled down the divider. Larry made clicking noises and finger pointings to get her to join us in the back.

“She’s a Spider-Man villain... Hero? Larry?”

“Dude, I come for the Star Trek and the rest of the Sci-Fi. Rogues and Harley Quinns aside, the whole comic book scene is your kink.” He shrugged. The door opened. I almost shifted to get out, out of simple habit. The Valkyrie climbed in. She ran her finger over my chin, and then Nastya’s. I grinned wildly as they made out.

“Shit, I was going to take a run at Charlotte,” Larry smirked. He pushed The Valkyrie onto Nastya’s lap. Our driver frowned at the soaked mess we were. “I’ll set things up, come join me in Studio North when they can’t handle the Sisyphos.

I was almost dumb enough to ask my brother to wait up. I hated chasing after my brother, partly because that was the cause of so many elementary school beatings. I frowned.

“You don’t think Mel’ll be upset? She really seemed to take ownership of this place.” I worried. He looked back, flipped me the bird.

“She’s your whore, this is your building.” He slammed the door. I was unable to have the worry fester. I had two incredible beautiful blonde foreign girls moving in on me.

“We have to get you out of these wet clothes!” The Valkyrie led by example by ripping her blouse open. Its buttons were sent flying. I yanked away my bowtie. Nastya unbuttoned my vest. The Valkyrie shifted in front of me and ripped open my pants. She shredded the zipper from its stitching. Oh well, there goes my tuxedo.

“He’s got the giggles.” Nastya dragged the jacket off my shoulder as I lifted my ass so The Valkyrie could yank down my pants.

“The last suit I ruined left me in a panic on how I was going to afford to replace it.” I tried to explain but the girls just looked confused. I guess they must’ve seen me destroy clothes. I waved them off. “Before I was rich.”

“Ah, I assumed with how comfortable your father was you came from money.” Nastya took away my shirt. I felt great to throw away my wet boxers. The Valkyrie looked to Nastya.

“You too, your dress has to go.”

“Unzip me,” She turned away from me and lifted her hair. I grabbed the zipper. I was grinning to discover there was nothing under the red rubber. The Valkyrie was shimmying out of the rest of her chauffeuse’s uniform. I ran my hands over Nastya’s arms as I guided the straps from her shoulders and off of her body. I turned to hear The Valkyrie’s hand tapping the opposite bench.

“Come here, that way we don’t have to sit in the water.” She beckoned. She was gorgeous. Taller than me with a light Nordic accent. I couldn’t tell the difference between a Dane, a Fin, or a Swede. She was reclined with her black stockings apart inviting me into her shaven cunt. She cracked a beer open. I lunged across the limousine.

“You’re so hot!” I announced as I jammed my hard cock inside her and stole her beer. It was hard to drink when she used her free hands to grab my skull and suck my soul out through my tongue. Nastya left a red palm print on my ass as she joined us on my right.

Hold my beer! I thought to myself as the can left my hand. I lifted The Valkyrie’s hips and used all the leverage I could from my knees in order to slam my cock into her as best I could. She was a squealer and a scratcher. I was shocked at the first rake across my shoulders. I flinched, juggling her ass on the edge of the seat. She had let go of my head and our kiss broke. Her eyes and smile showed agony and pleasure. I turned my head.

Nastya stopped drinking enough to give me a swig. I laughed in triumph, I felt beyond anything I could believe. The soft skin of this beautiful giant woman was wrapped around me as the silk of her sodden pussy burned around my dick.

I fucked her with more energy than I had ever remembered having. I was so much fitter, stronger, healthier than I had been. Maybe than I had ever been. She squealed and struggled to breathe. I felt like a god and I was claiming this Valkyrie and I’d roll her aside and take the Russian slut next. Nastya fed me another draught of beer.

“Make me cum! Master!” The Valkyrie pled. I grabbed her by the hair and her nails bit deeper into my skin. I still felt soaked. The fountain still clung all over my skin. Had she cut me? I could imagine that my blood was running from her fingers but I couldn’t see it. I dragged her face to mine, eye to eye, I had to stretch my neck. I hadn’t had a memory of sex with a girl taller than 4 inches shorter than me. I pressed her head into the seat back and reached in between us. I could fuck her, I’d always found you needed a bit more to bring a girl off.

“Fuck!” She cracked like thunder when I took her buzzing clit in my fingers. She struggled but I just smirked. I had to tilt her, rolling her towards Nastya. I brought her leg up from my hip and into my armpit. I could rise up, use all of my muscles better. She only had the limousine’s upholstery to scratch up. I struck deeper as I played her nub. She squealed.

“Noisy little piglet, isn’t she?” I bragged at Nastya.

“She’s not very little,” Nastya reached between us and flicked The Valkyrie’s nipple. “She is noisy.”

“It feels so good!” The Valkyrie made excuses. “I love getting fucked!”

“She is very honest.” Nastya nodded. “You have good women, dirty, filthy, good women.”

“And how dirty, filthy are you?” I growled.

“Don’t stop! Don’t stop!” The Valkyrie panicked. Her lightly tanned skin was lobster red and her lungs couldn’t hold a wisp of oxygen. She kneed me in the armpit and flailed her feet out behind my butt. I rubbed harder, I didn’t dare stop, didn’t dare relent. She needed to be thrown through the chaos and the tumult at full speed. I couldn’t have grinned more sadistically if I had tried.

I was breathing heavy but steady. I’m sure I should’ve been wiped out by this. I looked at Nastya. She fingered herself and drank. My kind of woman. No, she was simply my woman. I cheered triumph and victory. I was the conquering hero.

“Again!” The Valkyrie’s eyes had begun to roll back, but I was feeling the pressure and the action as well. I yanked myself from her quivering hole and started jacking myself at her breasts.

“No,” Nastya took my hand from my cock and shoved the half drank beer in it. “This is my duty.”

Her hands were chilled from the beer and I shivered as she grabbed my dick. The Valkyrie squirmed, better aligning herself so I could slug my cum over her lips and nose. Her blue eyes looked up at me, in challenge.

“You’re going to get it.” I growled at her. She answered with an innocent flutter of her lashes. I grabbed her hair and I tossed away the empty beer can.

“Cover me, Master, mark me.” The Valkyrie begged. I took her head in both of my hands. Nastya ran her hands faster. Nastya couldn’t deny it. I couldn’t slow it. The Valkyrie couldn’t escape it. I howled as the lances of cum collided and splattered with the few freckles that perched on The Valkyrie’s nose.

“Lick her clean, Nastya,” I ordered. The girls met each other’s eyes. They both smiled and projected infectious excitement. I heaved and I staggered. Nastya mounted The Valkyrie and slurped up my cum as I cracked another beer from the fridge. I reached down and rolled my fingers over Nastya’s cunt. She was burning hot and quivering. I pulled back and slapped.

“Ow!” Squealed The Valkyrie, “You bit my nose!”

“I’m sorry!” Nastya cooed.

“Kiss it and make it better.” I demanded between swallows. The girls were moaning and making out. I emptied the can into my throat and tossed it aimlessly.

I reached over and grabbed Nastya from the based of the skull. I kissed her collar as I mounted her from behind. She kicked her knees apart; The Valkyrie struggled to wrest her legs further apart and out of our way. I sunk deep into Nastya’s cunt. Sisyphos, is a Godsend of a drug.

“You smell really good,” I commented. “And I pulled you out of a wet rubber dress.”

“Thank you,” She said, in turning she offered her ear to The Valkyrie. My viking chick worked her tongue into the ear of the Russian girl.

“Reach under and rub her clit,” I delegated. “I have my own job to do.”

It might have helped if I could’ve remembered The Valkyrie’s name. I was sure Ellie or Larry had used it but what-the-fuck ever, I couldn’t be expected to pick up that many names after one fucking day. Nastya reached down and ground the heel of her palm into the sore and sensitive clit of my Valkyrie. The squealing started up again.

“Squeal you giant sow!” Nastya taunted her, “Cum again like a whore.”

I slapped Nastya’s ass. I dug my thumbs into the dimples of her back and fucked her with everything I had. I hadn’t had more than a moment’s refractory period. So many women today, so many throats, and pussies. Everyone amazing, everyone different. Nastya was much bumpier inside than The Valkyrie was. The way she snaked her belly up and down lined the ram of my cock with part of her that made her shriek.

“I may be a piglet but you’re an eagle.” The Valkyrie was trying to counter my classification of her by forcing an image onto Nastya. The problem was eagle’s were beautiful, majestic, symbols of war and power. I think Nastya liked it whereas being called a sow set The Valkyrie’s teeth on edge.

“You gotta do better than that!” I taunted. Again, I should have directed that at The Valkyrie. She was soon screaming.

“Two fingers were enough! Two fingers were enough!”

It’s hard to laugh, taunt and fuck all at once. I reached across, pulled on Nastya’s hair and made her raise her back up so she was better in line with my force vector. I pulled to hard and she shrieked before a jet of girl-cum sprayed onto my knees.

“Holy Fuck!” I exclaimed. The Valkyrie was mewling towards another orgasm. Nastya slapped her. It was so wet sounding, that hand had been yanked out of The Valkyrie’s cunt to smack her face.

“Your nails hurt!” Nastya shook her head but I wouldn’t let go. She was hopping with her knees, flexing stomach muscles and balanced on one hand. “She’s going to make me fall.”

“Put your fingers back, even four of them.” Whimpered The Valkyrie.

“Not until she says please for the fingers and sorry for her nails.” I stopped Nastya from reaching down. I couldn’t help but smirk. There was a moment, where only the slap of my wet skin on Nastya’s wet ass echoed about the room.

“I’m sorry I cut you.” The Valkyrie murmured. “Please help me cum.”

“You’re a good little piglet.” Nastya teased. “Make sure he hears you cum.”

“I will, please hurry.” The Valkyrie begged.

I understood the term power trip. I was laughing. I leaned forward and bit the flesh of Nastya’s neck. The Valkyrie wasn’t the only one who was near the edge. I had intention of pulling out this time.

“Hear me, Master! Hear me, Master!” The Valkyrie keened between squeals. I think I might’ve pushed her higher if I acknowledged her pleas but I was too far gone. I seated myself all the way in. Nastya’s pussy throbbed as bad as my cock did. I bit and she screamed. I pumped my cum into her.

“More?” Nastya soon asked with trepidation in her voice. I was hard again, with my cock on her leg. She was sandwiched between The Valkyrie and me. I lifted up and looked across to the smiling reddened Scandinavian.

“Let’s go see what Larry brought us to see.” I announced. I passed the rest of my latest beer to the girls and they finished it off between them. I stretched and reached for the door.

“It’s my job to—”

“Right now your job is to spend the evening with me.” I interrupted The Valkyrie.

I stayed naked as I stepped out of the limousine. It was a trip. I felt invincible. My Valkyrie slipped on my left running her hand over my pectoral. She still wore her stockings. Nastya grabbed my ass from the right. She retained an earring. I slipped my arms around their waists.

The Globe was a squat cluster of domes, each maybe three stories high, rolled out in an octagon. The roofs had extensions that reminded me of the Sydney opera house. There were meticulously kept flower hedges and a yellow brick road leading in. I snorted and laughed and the three of us marched in under the watchful eyes of goddess Caryatids: Diana with her bow, Minerva with javelin and shield, Venus on her clamshell. I grabbed my girls asses, this could be called classy. And I was the classhole.

“Larry figured you’d head to the wrong door,” I turned to Amanda’s mellifluous laugh. I had been walking straight through the glass ceilinged courtyard to the opposite dome. Amanda had discarded her classy restaurant dress for a fluffy robe and slippers. She pointed to the door I was going to. “That’s east.” She hooked her thumb behind her, “North.”

“Oh, that’s—” I looked to the girls on my arms, “neither of you said anything.”

“I like comic books,” The Valkyrie said. She pointed to the relief of Spider-Man over the door. “It’s X-Men, yes. You should meet Sunlight, she is gorgeous as Storm.”

“Sunlight?” I asked.

“It is her name.” The Valkyrie grinned. I laughed, mostly for being out of place, I turned to Nastya. She blushed.

“I don’t come down this way.” She shook her head, “I assumed you knew where you were going. You built this place, yes?”

“I’m pretty sure I hired people.” I grinned. She blushed again. I kissed her nose.

“You coming, idiot?” Amanda laughed.

“Lots of people are calling me Master.” I said aloofly.

“Lots of people are idiots, you must feel at home.”

“I really do, in spite of the psychosis of the thing.”

“Here,” She picked a little tin out of the robe’s pocket. “It’s Sisyphos.” She opened the lid to offer me the translucent yellow pills.

“Thanks, Larry gave me one.”

“You only took one?” She snorted, “Dude, a man your size with your appetite. Take a second. Girls, I hope you’re prepared to be very sore.”

“It is why I came here.” Nastya picked up the pill and slipped it into my mouth. She rubbed my throat like puppy to get me to swallow. I tried not to die laughing and choking. I looked at the relief over Studio North and it was clearly the Disney castle. I looked around there were seven domes and the exit. An open book, the Disney castle, the USS Enterprise, Spider-Man, Cobra’s sigil, a SNES controller, and a three starred Dragonball.

“Lead on, and lose the robe.” I told Amanda. She smiled with excited nervousness as the fluffy robe pooled at her knees.

I didn’t know I found pregnant women so attractive. Amanda still wore her big fluffy pink slippers, but everything else she wore was just a lattice of silver chains and blue gemstones. She hid nothing, she drew the eye to everything. She had beautiful big breasts, she had amazing skin. I ran my hand over her. She smiled as I first felt her belly and cocked a pose as I ran my hand over her thigh. There was a lighter patch of skin. I cocked my head.

“You don’t like tattoos, so I had it removed.” She shrugged. I frowned. She grabbed my dick. “C’mon, you need to see Snow White.”

I squeezed the girls asses tighter as I was led through the doors. I hadn’t clue one on what to expect, besides Snow White. We walked into the big marble ballroom from Beauty and The Beast. Not perfect. There was a glass altar on which lay a ravished Snow White, feigning sleep. There was a pond beyond the window where Ariel, in clamshell bikini and figure hugging tail splashed around. The big chandelier was a cage, in which Tinkerbell danced with Crysta from Ferngully. There were five men and one woman, clearly visitors, enjoyed the decadence. A man danced with a picture perfect Elsa. The woman was feeding Ariel and laughing like she was drunker than was safe.

Larry brought over a beautiful Belle, full gold dress and bright smile. He smirked, “Trade you for Amanda.”

“No, you’ll have to better than one princess for my girl.” I pushed aside my blondes and grabbed my black girl around the shoulder. She rubbed my chest.

“That’s sweet,” She kissed my cheek, “Let’s take him over to Snow.”

“How about we head over to the drinks table?” I suggested. My brother laughed. We fist bumped as the girls smiled with patience.

“This is my empire!” I announced. Larry dragged Belle do her knees and brought his cock to her lips.

“You beast!” She quipped and grew red-cheeked as we looked at her with tired eyes. I shook my head and chuckled.

“What’s funny?” Larry smirked.

“Seeing your cock this morning, that was easily the most jarring experience I could’ve imagined. And now I’m watching a cosplayer go to town on you and all I can think about is how many high fives you deserve.”

“Forty-five.” He nodded.

“Is that forty-five hand slaps or nine?” I asked.

“You’re the billionaire. He who has the gold makes the rules.” We were laughing. For the first time since this morning I was feeling in command of everything. Crack. We high-fived, missing only slightly with our forever nerdy hand-eye coordination. You’d think decades of Mario games would help. Four two handed high fives followed by one single. My left palm was stinging. I squeezed Amanda tighter to me.

“Here,” She smirked and slipped another pill into my mouth.

“Three, really?” Larry scoffed.

“That’s what the docs prescribed.”

“I’m going to have the dick of kings.” I cheered, calling awkward attention to me from all across the dance floor. Amanda slipped her head on my shoulder and rubbed my belly. A bartender had left two glasses of Sam Adams for my brother and me. I looked around, wondering what princess was delegated to serving wench. Probably Esmeralda. I didn’t see anyone. My brother and I clinked glasses. I drowned my pills.

I think I remember saying, “Hey, let’s go fuck Snow White, she’s getting bored waiting for Prince Charming.”

* * *