The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Have No Idea

by Redsliver

Chapter 14

* * *

No need to get dressed.

When all you are wearing is flip flops and another woman’s secretions, those aren’t the words you expect to hear out of a dinner date. Vanessa was dressed for fun in shorts and a tank top. A nurse handed me a towel. I was blushing.

“How about we get some barbecue on The Waterfront?” Shani suggested.

“I figured we’d go to The Strip...” I ground my teeth as I considered.

“You just landed in paradise,” Vanessa took my arm and leaned on my shoulder. Olivia mirrored on the left, “Let’s go where there’s whores and fun, not black ties and snootiness.”

“He’s not thinking lunch. Japan time is nearly twelve hours off.”

“Oh, midnight snack then!” Vanessa grinned, “But barbecue sounds lovely.”

“Is Dad at the Waterfront?” I asked fearing a yes as much as I wanted to see him.

“Usually, but it’s only the afternoon. I had left him in bed with a bunch of Russian girls. You know how much he loves girls who don’t speak English?” Olivia laughed. I nodded. That wasn’t something I knew about my father.

“Cart’s arrived.” Shani said over her shoulder. “C’mon Casanova.”

The four of us piled into a the automated cart. I sat in the back with Vanessa. Shani waddled into the passenger seat. I decided against saying the word waddle aloud in her presence. I rubbed her shoulder. We shared a smile. Olivia pressed the go command.

We drove around the towers. In the light of day, this area, The Strip was near unpopulated. An older gentleman, smoking a thick Cuban, was irritating his impatient companion with second hand smoke.

“She’s not going to work out,” Olivia grumbled.

“She could just sit lower on the stairs and she wouldn’t be getting it in the face.” Shani despised inaction and stupidity.

“Maybe he wants her sitting at his side?” I suggested.

“More than he’d want his dick sucked?” Shani scoffed. “We’ve got Sisyphos for a reason.”

“You’re not going to win a ‘Send the trollop packing’ argument with Shani,” Vanessa laughed. “Win her, win Garth, win you.”

“What?”

“Oh, that’s the plot to get on for another term,” She shrugged. “Even I had to do it and I’m Tannerpharm staff, not Sao Huberto.”

“Fuck Island,” I corrected her.

“Yeah, I know.” She leaned her head on my shoulder. “Did anyone call ahead about that barbecue?”

The short paths across the island were empty until we hit the intersection offshooting to The Castle and The Globe. They had traffic. Rich guests from their hotel rooms or beach cabins and sexual reinforcements coming down from Casa de Tanner. I wasn’t the only naked man, though most preferred Hawaiian shirts and Bahama shorts. We’d take a long winding right and end up down at the Waterfront.

“What about burgers at The Castle?”

“If I get a whiff of dragonfire sauce I’ll throw up...” Olivia gave me the most pathetic frown. I nodded.

“I had The Castle yesterday anyways,” I said without thinking. Olivia reached back and stroked my hair. Vanessa squeezed my dick.

“Did anyone give you any Sisyphos today?” She noticed my relaxed state.

“I did.” Shani spoke up.

“Maybe I need another pill?”

“Probably not,” Vanessa shrugged. “Shouldn’t hurt though. I didn’t bring a bag with me. We’ll grab a tablet at The Waterfront.”

The trip was short; we might’ve been going fifteen miles an hour. We were driven under the bannister and onto the cul-de-sac. I looked out over the beach for the second time in waking memory. It was not as full as last time. A yoga class was going through the motions. There was a bit of a party shuffling back into one of the motel rooms.

The sand splashed over my toes and I was thankful for the flip flops. I turned and offered Shani both hands for her to get up. She took them with a frown. I pulled her into a hug.

“Yeah, yeah, I love you too.” She murmured happily. Vanessa and Olivia cleared their throats.

“There’s the bar here,” She waved to where Dakota was smiling and looking bored. “But we want to head down there.”

She gestured to a grass canopied gazebo down beyond the yoga class and lifeguard chairs. A couple of girls were hauling baskets in.

“One sec,” I squeezed Shani and handed her off to Olivia. I smiled back at her communicative finger. I grabbed Vanessa’s waist. “You can drink right?”

“I’m on call.” She worried.

“Just the one?” I pleaded. “My other dates have uterine parasites.”

“OK, one.” She nodded. I knew I could’ve made her. I knew there was rules saying that medical and security could turn me down. I doubted if I got insistent they would. One drink. I decided. She was on call. “But quickly, I am ravenous.”

“I could eat,” I agreed. “You two start over? I’m sure we can catch up.”

“I’ll make sure she gets there.” Olivia promised.

“You know, if he wasn’t flailing his cock around, I might be able to chew him out for treating me like an invalid.” Shani murmured. I put her behind me.

“Dakota!” I helicoptered with a stupid grin. She snorted laughing. “Two mai tais.”

“That’s not really my drink,” Vanessa hopped on on the stool. “Hoping to bait a trap and lure out the wily Garth?”

“He is pretty wily,” I agreed. “How’s the beach, barkeep?”

“With the rain this morning, the Globe’s where everything’s going wild.” She sighed as she flipped the stainless steel shaker and followed the named instructions. “Mel’s really outdid herself with that Sailor Moon room. I’m glad I don’t work mop up.”

“Really? I’d better get my hands on Mars.” Truth be told, when I thought of the symbols over the doors in the rooms of The Globe... I wanted to see what was through the marked for Cobra. Tight leather, glasses, pistols, I could go for some Baroness.”

“I don’t know the cartoon,” Vanessa shrugged, “I find The Globe a little immature for my tastes.”

“You’re missing out,” Dakota shook her head.

“Or I know that I’m going to be here after six months, so I’m not slavering over the thought of auditioning for cosplay whore.”

“I’ve never put you in a slutty nurse outfit?” I grinned. Dakota garnished our drinks and slid them on coasters in front of Vanessa and me.

“See, no audition necessary.” Vanessa gave me a smug grin and sipped her drink. “This is delicious! You think about being a bartender when you’re finished up here?”

“I’m glad you like it,” She grinned. “I could see myself owning my own bar.”

“That’s great, I hope—”

“But, I won’t have to if I get picked by Mistress Hess.” She grinned. “She’s moving to comic books next, I didn’t get Wonder Woman but maybe I can get Big Barda or She-Hulk.”

I frowned. She was tall, 5′10″, and muscled, for a girl. Not quite the 7′ Barda or Shulkie claimed but you had to make some leeway for actual human shapes no doubt. I knee-jerked no, because I wanted impossible authenticity. I forced myself to be reasonable. I could see her taking on the role, but, yeah, it wasn’t my first choice. Taller would be better

“What about Blackfire?” I asked. 5′10″ was closer to 6′4″ after all. And the cartoon got Tamaranean heights totally wrong anyways, “You’d need a matching Starfire but—”

“Already cast,” Dakota shrugged. “Spider-Man, Justice League, Titans and everything Batman. It’ll probably be Avengers next…”

“Careful, don’t want to miss your deadline…” Vanessa put down her empty glass. “C’mon, drink up.”

I’d only drank the first fifth. I doubled my intake. I put a hand on Vanessa’s thigh. I looked up and down Dakota’s black bikini top and sarong. I liked what I saw. “Screw it, I’ll sign you up for another six months, if that’s what you want. Gotta see if you’re Jennifer Walters material.”

“Who?” Dakota asked. Vanessa gave me a smug look. I drained my glass.

“You may want to do some character research,” I warned her. “Now get rid of that top and c’mon. We’re going to a barbecue.”

“Cool!” And the top half of her bathing suit went flying over the counter and onto the sand. I grinned to see a pair of big tits high on her chest. I slapped my left hand down on the edge of the bar, reached across with my right, snagged the back of her neck and dragged her across for a kiss. Vanessa ran a finger over my asshole and slapped the cheek.

“C’mon Lothario, if you waste much more time, I’ll kill and eat her.”

I grinned as I let go of the brunette and chased after the redhead. I caught Vanessa from behind with both hands on her hips.

“Seems like Shani’s pill is working,” She beamed over her shoulder. She gestured with a small ziplocked sun shielded baggie. “I picked up another dose from the bar just in case.”

“Good thinking, Doc,” I grinned. We cut straight through the Yoga class. Girls on mats in form fitting outfits in limber positions I loved. I recognized Kelsey and slapped her ass up in downward dog. “C’mon, time for your workout.”

“Having fun shopping?” Vanessa asked me as Kelsey climbed to her feet. She shook out her hair. Sand had ended up coating the ends of her blond waves.

“Hi, welcome back!” She hugged her naked boss. I kissed her ear. Reached out my other hand. Dakota instantly filled it. I left the other thirty girls in their square. There were girls of every color in many hourglass shapes. I had no interest in learning any new names. Vanessa hadn’t waited and she had reached the gazebo. That smell hit my nose and I was salivating.

The gazebo was a big square structure under a vented grass roof. Benches ran around the rim broken by short staircases centered on all sides. A white phone was screwed into corner. A smaller box of smouldering charcoal came up to my waist in the center. The grill was laid across it and two girls in aprons over bikinis worked with a thirtyish woman in a chef’s coat. Shani and Olivia conspired on the bench. I waved to the one kitchen helper I recognized.

“Hey Master!” Traci beamed. “These ribs are going to be awesome!”

“Making it a party?” Shani asked with a laugh to see each girl on my arm.

“I’m home, I like to celebrate that fact,” I decided. I surprised myself. This was my second waking day in memory. There were strangers everywhere but I was always welcome, always accepted, always desired. This felt more like home than any of the stark apartments I had used as sleeping boxes since university.

“Good job on that pill, Shani,” Vanessa sat down next to Olivia and gripped the back of the bench behind her as she leaned back and advertised. Marketably attractive was an excellent measure. Kelsey gave my erection a pump. She licked her hand.

“The sun got to her but I’m thinking, Mistress Tanner.” She tasted. I raised an eyebrow. “Two of the three are Mistress Tanners.”

“But Olivia’s the only one with the I just-got-fucked grin.” Dakota pointed out. “Kels is showing off.”

“She has great assets to show off,” Vanessa grinned. I snaked out from around my collected sexual flotsam. I crossed over to my babies mamas and their doctor. It was a stretch to fit four on a bench and I wasn’t about to squeeze a super heavy Shani against the post. I sat across the stairs from Vanessa. We had a great view over a choppy sea under a gray cloud spotted sky. I turned my sights back on Vanessa.

“I know that look, I need the fuel and a blast to the back of the throat isn’t going to cut it.” She laughed.

“5 minutes!” Called out the barbecue chef.

“Dakota, Kelsey, c’mere.” I gestured and they stood in front of me. I smirked to Vanessa.

“Some lesbians don’t care to be fetishized by men.”

“It depends on how much money we have,” I countered. “Girls, why should Vanessa pick you?”

“Wow, it’s been a while since he’s played this game!” Shani chuckled. “Girls, sell yourself to Vanessa!”

“Yeah?” Dakota worried.

“Well, I’ve been licking pussy since middle school, and I’ll get you off like a rocket just in time for the ribs.” Kelsey declared.

“I choose Kelsey.” Vanessa snap-picked. I grinned.

“I choose to fetishize your lesbianism,” I smirked.

“You’re lucky you’re rich and I’m on drugs,” She stuck out her tongue. “Otherwise, I’d sabotage every slut and monopolize your cock.”

“What drugs? It’s a bit early for Molly but I wouldn’t mind some acid.” Kelsey smiled.

“Maybe later,” Shani answered before I responded. I had never been recreational drug guy. I had done mushrooms in high school, I smoked weed not uncommonly. Alcohol was my vice. “Now eat your doctor’s pussy and Dakota suck his dick.”

“You don’t have to tell me twice!” Dakota beamed and sank down as she pushed open my knees. Vanessa hopped up to her feet to shimmy out of her shorts.

“Traci grab me a pillow,” The Doc called out to the aproned girl. She caught the question before I sent it to her. “Your cock sticks out. I’m going to be sitting on the edge of the bench and I don’t want the corner digging into my butt.”

“That’s my job,” I sympathized. Olivia grabbed the other barbecue assistant and sent her off with the words “Lube and/or ear plugs.” She turned and smirked at me as the teenager ran off. Olivia laughed looked over her shoulder and yelled, “Please and thank you!”

Dakota’s hand grabbed my cock and started on me immediately. I leaned back, jumped the two of us a half butt cheek to my right and leaned up against the entryway post. Traci stuffed a fluffed pillow under Vanessa’s ass. She sat down and grabbed my fingers. Dakota slipped me in between her lips.

“God, what a mouth!” I smirked and moaned. Kelsey had her whole wrist moving up down the surface of Vanessa. I tapped the blonde’s head with a reacharound from my free hand. “Don’t leave the Doc waiting.”

“Some of us like a bit of warming up—Oh that’s a warm tongue!”

“Says the bitch with ice cold fingers,” Shani flashed a devious grin. “You might as well start stretching out her butt, Kels. Our Master already called dibs.”

By the jump and falling pillow, it seemed Shani’s instructions were being followed. I entangled my hand in Dakota’s hair. I let my eyes roll back and heel bounce. She was using a spiral grip up into her lips. Her tongue criss-crossed and swirled about in her mouth. I gripped harder, folding her ear over itself.

“Master Tanner, the food’s ready,” Our chef grinned. I shook my head, not looking to say much more. The yips and growls from the girl holding my fingers was an incredible turn on. I almost got my mouth open to reply. My eyelids were way heavy.

“Good, and the only one who can mix a proper mai tai is here too,” Dad’s voice rang over my shoulder. I jumped, my spine going rigid. Dakota turned a cough into an excited mewl. His hand slapped my shoulder. There are few things you want when your dick is out. Your Dad’s hand on your shoulder, not one of them.

“Jesus, sorry!” I apologized picking up the bartender I had bowled over and off her knees. “Are you OK? Did you hit your head?”

“No, she’s fine.” Shani got in line behind Olivia to welcome my dad with a hug. He slapped his hand over both of their tummies.

“You girls are glowing. I need to talk to my son.”

“Christ! Faster! Please! The food’s ready!” With the cushion askew between Kelsey’s knees, Vanessa battered her backside against the lip of the bench. She was going to be sitting funny for a few days. I lifted Dakota up as I wilted. I used her as a shield between my nakedness and my dad.

He was wearing a towel over his shoulders, huge sunglasses, and tiny shorts. He caught my eyes.

“What’s he doing here? You should’ve sent him straight to Amanda.”

“Look, Dad, I—”

“Oh she’s in full panic mode. What would she have done?” Olivia got up. “Besides, Vanessa knows as much or more about the side effects.”

“It’s not that big of a deal anyways,” Shani shrugged. “His flashes are a months apart. He must’ve had a bigger fraction of that first dose than we thought.”

“Not—Oh God, Kiss me! Somebody get over here!” Vanessa bellowed. My Dad loped with big ol’ grin and grabbed the redhead by a breast and a shoulder. She shivered and whipped throwing Kelsey back and forth with her thighs clamped like a vice around the blonde’s ears.

She came. She wheezed. She giggled. Dad stepped back. “Livvie, he flashed right, back in January.”

“A couple times a week before February thirteenth,” She remembered, “Then it was back in black.”

“What’d Ellie say about their Asia trip?”

“I haven’t talked to her yet.”

“Look, we’ll take it as he comes. It wears off in time. We’ve all seen it.” Shani had already received a steel plate of ribs, grilled veggies, and biscuits. “For now, let’s celebrate that he’s home.”

“I, Dad, I didn’t want things with Mom to—”

“You keep calling her mom and people will think there’s a lighthouse on these shores.” My Dad snapped up a tray of ribs. “Thank you, Sweetie.”

“Oh my knees are like jelly.” Vanessa warbled. She inched back onto the bench, “Thanks for the save Garth.”

“No worries, beautiful,” He chuckled. “C’mon Kels, grab a plate.”

“Yeah, you’re here to join us.” I rubbed Dakota’s shoulder.

“I should get Master Tanner his drink.”

“He can start a little later in the day,” Olivia grinned.

“Dad, I—”

“My son is here,” He gestured to Traci who had come with the next two trays. I led Dakota over to the other corner by Shani. She had a big bone and was threshing into the rib meat. I smiled. If they tasted near as good as they smelled. I’d be set.

“You’re looking more than a little tired there.” Shani sucked off her fingers before getting out a pill. “I’m looking forward to Vanessa’s discomfort.” I saw the flash of orange between her fingers before she stuffed her hand into my mouth. I washed it down with the dark brown beer Traci had handed me.

“You sure you don’t want to drink with your meal, Master Tanner?”

“You’re going to go all neurotic if you don’t make me happy,” Dad grinned. Dakota climbed to her feet. I smacked her ass.

“You go and I’ve giving your spot to Traci.”

“But-but—”

“He’s not going to not fuck you. That’s his second Sisyphos today.” Vanessa laughed. The other aproned girl appeared with ear plugs, three pairs, and a few tubes of lubricant.

“Dad, I was told you weren’t ready to forgive me—”

“Look, Brian,” He sighed and wiped the barbecue sauce from his fingers on his shorts, “I’m not going to forgive you. Not that part of you. That’s why we’re going to get past this, we’re going to put him in the rearview and move on to a life of family and love.”

“This is who I am. You’ve all told me that the difference is in the action and the confidence. We have to come to terms with this, Dad, Mom, Shani. It’s not like I’m not cutting off a limb.”

“No, you’re growing one back,” He countered. “Shit, look at her. I haven’t seen Livvie smiling in two months. It’s good to have you back, kiddo.”

“Dad, I—

“Oh shut up,” He tossed a stripped bone into a bucket on the floor I hadn’t seen placed there. “Now, you clean your plate, and you satisfy these women!”

“Here, here!” Olivia laughed. Dakota arrived back with a pair of drinks for Dad. Traci inched over to give the bartender back the spot I had made her fill. I approved of the girl for it. We ate. We laughed. We were family. A family and their whores.

“God! That was incredible.” Vanessa said as Traci scooped up her tray and disappeared the bucket on the floor. She had even picked up the two bones I had bounced off the rim and out of the bucket.

“Now,” I said standing. I was sore and a little spent. I had eaten with the speed of a boy with a brother who also wanted all of the seconds. I had still waited on everyone as I had sipped my third beer. The Sisyphos must’ve had a longer ready time than I had expected. I knew she had that pill in her shorts by her feet. She gave me a look when I picked them up to search. “I guess I do need that pick-me-up, Vanessa”

“OK, I—” She never got to say. I never got my hand in her pocket. Shani had answered the ringing phone on its first chime. Her eyes lit up and her voice grew ecstatic.

“Vanessa! You’re needed at the clinic, Rena’s twins are coming!”

* * *