The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Have No Idea

by Redsliver

Chapter 25

* * *

In my stepmother’s heartfelt gaze, in my brother’s puzzled grimace, in my father’s disappointed scowl, I had finally seen who I was.

I lived in paradise. I was wanted, loved, and adored everywhere I went. I surrounded myself with family and willing concubines. I had a roller coaster and waterslides. I had had blowjobs on both. Dakota had nearly drowned when we had finally hit the pool.

I was rich. No, I was wealthy. Successful, more capable than I had any right to have ever been.

“Olivia go sit at the bar.” I said. Dad nodded. My stepmother’s hands only left me when her arms couldn’t stretch back to reach. The fight, the fire, the familiarity I had seen in her eyes too many times was nowhere to be found.

“What the fuck?” Larry stuffed himself into his shorts and walked towards the gazebo Dad and me stood on.

“What did you think was going to happen?” I snarled sharply.

“I thought—”

“He’s not talking to you, Lawrence.” Dad put his hand on my shoulder. “What did you think was going to happen?”

I realized that he must’ve been right.

“She’s My Valkyrie.” I let Dad push me to the bar. I sat on the bench as Olivia slid closer. Dakota poured me a beer.

“I don’t have to take Charlie. I don’t have to start with six. I could hold off and stretch it out. It’s just, I’m—”

“So? He chose Shani. Lar’s got our taste. He’s going to pick the best.” I accused.

“Aw, I’m the best?” My Valkyrie piped up. Charlotte, just Charlotte now, JUST CHARLOTTE NOW.

“Don’t break glasses.” Dad sniped at me. I looked down. I spilled a lot of the beer when I had pounded the counter. The beer on my hand was hardly cold. If I wanted a real cold beer I had to go to The Strip.

“Look man, I need to know.” Larry sat down and flicked my forehead. Olivia struggled to look upset that I was being disrespected. What did I do to her? She just fucking slapped me! A slap I straight up needed. Larry flicked my head again. “Are we brothers? Are we family? Or should I just fuck off and start my own sex paradise?”

“Goddammit Larry! Look at Livvie!” Dad growled. Larry pulled back and looked sheepish. Dad looked at me. “Can she be fixed?”

“She’d boil out of it eventually on her own. Those paths in her brain are still there they just got detour signs on ’em now.” I frowned at her. “Don’t hold shit back from Dad. He’s Dad. She’s Mom.”

“I’m whatever you need, Brian.” She promised.

“Don’t hold what back?” Larry scowled. “There’s not actually two Brians is there?”

“Thoughts are like ruts. You keep going down the same path and it’s easy to get your wheel stuck, to follow along.” I said.

“So those good ruts are there? Yet if she keeps this bimbo shit up, by the time I have my Livvie back, she’ll fall into fawning sycophant over and over again?” Dad understood. “What can you do for her now?”

I needed a scalpel and meticulous patience. I had used a sledgehammer and a temper. “It was his temper but my inability to give up anything.”

I turned on my stool. I could see the heights of the roller coaster, behind the fuck rooms, up the hill and over the trees. “It was your temper. You don’t get to offload your bad thoughts onto someone else’s shoulders. You have to own your brain, and every thought that comes out of it.”

“Thanks, Lar.” I said. The girls were gathered around, confused, waiting, and watching. “Do they know?”

“Do we know what?” Bethany asked. She elbowed the Vietnamese girl on her left but Anh shrugged.

“Dakota does.” Larry gestured. “She was on board.”

“Oh? Yeah, totally.” Dakota said. “I kinda thought, it’d be half a year here and then off to a boring normal life. I’m all in on being a mistress.”

“Us? Mistresses?” The girls looked back and forth. Anh lit up. Bethany was more than a little shocked. Charlotte frowned.

“I can handle them.” Larry said. “We handle everyone. It just takes a little. There’s no need to bring out the big guns.”

I grabbed Olivia’s jaw and pulled her eyes to me. It didn’t take eye contact to push. It helped me focus. Her perfectly straight teeth shone in her broad smile. Her dark eyes beamed like a loving puppy but they failed to show her personality. I wanted to feel struck looking at this woman. She was striking. She was so beautiful. She was undisputedly the ugliest woman on the island.

“Do you have a game plan? Will I get my wife back?” Dad demanded. There was another question, it shuddered to a halt on his dry angry tongue. Did I just rob my child of a mother? Dad had lost a wife already. I had lost my mother. I pulled back.

“She had hit me.” I sounded disgusted. I wanted to be clinical. I was disgusted with the clinical side of myself. Dad snarled. If he was a violent man, he’d—No, but maybe I was just too terrifying. He spilled his mai tai. He told Dakota not to pour him a second.

She was controlling me!

It took everything to throw the thoughts around the wrestling arena inside my head.

No, she was expecting better of me. Demanding better. I can give her better. She’s not a six month contract worker. She’s family.

How would she know what’s best for me? She wants her family, her way. She fought joining Rena, Shani, Amanda, and the twins until she had a handle on me. It was only right that I showed her who’s choice it really was.

Yeah, that’s when Olivia was all of her.

“I’m going to fix her.” I said. I looked over the girls surrounding us. If it wasn’t for the whiteins, for letting my shit get in the way, none of them would still be here. They looked amongst each other. I looked to Larry. “They’re yours, man. They’re all yours. Hell, only yours.”

“Serious? I never thought it’d get that far.”

“Except, if you want brides to have only been for you, you’ll just take your pick of the incoming girls.”

“Brian!” Dad interjected. “Is he making the decisions or are you making his decisions?”

“I don’t run Tannerpharm. I don’t run Fuck Island. I own them.” I said. I took a deep breath and stroked Olivia’s face. She was empty now, love and affection all that remained. She’d need someone to give her life meaning, direction, structure. If she could do that for herself, then when I came to her for love and affection, that’s what I would get. I didn’t want that responsibility, that control, that effort. I needed to put the upkeep of being alive, of being human, of being Olivia back into her hands.

It wasn’t the best reason to do the right thing. It was the reason I could agree on. I ground my teeth.

I held her ears. She touched our foreheads together. I had to push her back, get her eyes at a comfortable focused distance. She rubbed my hands.

“Dad, hold her hands. Larry, keep her shoulders down.”

“OK, but...” Larry looked around. He stood up and held Olivia down on her stool. He looked at me. “If I don’t have to take you sloppy seconds... I mean, it sucks that this could’ve been avoided all together.”

“Are we not good enough anymore?” Bethany feared. “I’ll—”

“Everyone shut the fuck up.” I snarled. There was quiet. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I hadn’t even pushed for that but only Dad was able to open his mouth at the moment. He laced his fingers with Olivia’s and put them on her stomach.

I didn’t travel into her mind. There was no white space and our avatars there to sort things out. I was in her brain, but no more than I went into my mind to find the other paths, follow the other tracks, think the other thoughts. It was nature. It was thought.

I imagined the process as tearing down detour signs in her mind. Setting them up had been second nature. Finding them, pulling them away, was excruciatingly precise. I felt like I was inches away from finding clumps of brain and yanking the whole thing open.

How bad could this go? Could I make her a vegetable? Give her a stroke? I started shaking. I tried to focus on the variations of her irises. I didn’t breathe evenly.

“Garth, let me hold him.” She said. Dad let go and her hands came up to my face. I calmed in the coolness of her fingers. I pushed. I tore down. I cleared the path. “Brian, I’m going to slap you again.”

“What?” The crack jarred me. This wasn’t quick. The strike wasn’t hot with anger. It was louder than the shock of it. I fell in that rut again. It was all I could do to pull myself out and follow another instinct. Another thought.

“You need to do to yourself what you did to me in anger.” She said. “You can let go of my shoulders now Larry.”

I turned. She rubbed my shoulder. Dad yanked her into a tight and fierce hug. Larry sat down next to me.

“Thirty eight.” He said to me. I rocked my shoulders back and Dakota put new beers in front of us.

“Fuck, you are an old bastard. Happy Birthday.” I raised my glass and he clinked it.

“It’s not September, jackass.” He shook his head and we drank. Dad put his hands on my shoulder.

“Come find us when you put up those blocks. You have to be who you choose to be, Brian.” He squeezed Larry’s shoulder too. “Same to you, Larry.”

“Goddammit.” My brother said. I turned. I caught Olivia’s eye.

“Yeah, I didn’t get to choose who the father was.” Olivia gave me a flat stare. “But you know who I want for the dad.”

“Yeah.” I nodded. They left. Hand in hand. It was sweet. He made her happy. I don’t think I had put her back together without cracks. I leaned back against the bar. Larry spun around as well.

“Look at what the fuck I did.” I waved.

“No, you said it yourself. It’s what you own. You didn’t do shit, you just found the best people to steal it from.”

“Amanda.” I nodded. My beer was gone already. Larry handed me a replacement. The girls around were still shut up. I hadn’t even felt pushing Larry, Olivia, and Dad back to freedom. “My adolescent fantasy was the end result of her life’s work.”

“Yeah, and then Rena.” He said. “You couldn’t have done it without her and her contacts. She found you the lawyers, the investors, the creators you needed.”

“And Shani.” I pointed out. “Did I ever apologize?”

“Were you ever sorry?” He shook his head and drank some more.

“No.” I said.

“Why would you be?” He said. “What would happen? What if you closed up that path in your brain? The one that let you bypass that circuit and take from your family?”

“I don’t whose that is.” I admitted. “I know the vanity’s new. I know the appetites are old.”

“Goddamned Ninja Turtles helicopter.” He said.

“You broke that, rather than let me have it.” I frowned. “Ripped the propeller off.”

“You stole it from my room.”

“You didn’t even play with it anymore.”

“I still played with Shani.” He said.

“What about after that? I remember a blowjob... I’m a fucking monster.” I had been bleeding together memories, causes, effects, for months. “I pushed her to you, so I’d get pissed and steal her back.”

“I’m a bit fucked up by those pronouns.” He said.

“You and Shani, you were done, once I had her.” I said. “Then I knew I was going to wake up, that I’d lose my edge. I thought I was going to end up as the success or the slob. So success decides to jumpstart slob by giving you back your wife just so I’d flare up and steal her again.”

“I was wrong.”

“Yeah.” I knew the feeling. I crossed my eyes. “Wrong about what?”

“About wanting to be here when you figured out who was the bigger piece of shit.” He said. I put down another empty glass. I didn’t get another. I had to make a decision. He knew that too. “So what’s it going to be?”

“It’s going to be a hell of a headache.” I shut my eyes. I tried to look inside my brain. Feel for pitfalls. I took a deep breath. Don’t worry, Brian, the worst thing you might do is leave seven babies without a father.

* * *

“Is he braindead?”

I heard Rena’s fear before I flinched at the penlight in my pupil. I swatted it away in a reflexive panic. My eyes were closed tight. I slowly opened them and brought the world into focus.

“Do you know where you are?” The redheaded doctor had her hair pulled back in a tight ponytail. Her face, infinitely familiar, her name out of reach. My brain resisted memory.

“I’m at The Waterfront—” No, I was in a soft pink examination room. The cupboards were dark green. Rena stood at the back, dressed in a business suit. I snorted and laughed.

“It was all a dream.” I singsonged.

“What was?” Rena stepped forward. Her brow knitted in frustration. “I swear to God that if I worried—”

I turned my head to the doctor. Valerie, Vicki, V-something. I pushed. She stood up straight as I stared hard at her.

“Seriously? Now?” Rena scoffed as the doctor pulled off her lab coat and started unbuttoning her blouse.

“See it was all real!” I grinned. I pushed around in the mush of my mind. I saw images of friends and family. I saw my kids and my women. “How’s Larry?”

“Test driving his new concubines.” The doctor said.

“Good, I didn’t fuck him over.” I smirked. The doctor shoved down her shorts and thong. She took a rubber step stool from beside the cabinets and used it to kneel in front of me.

“She still has to examine you! You’ve been catatonic at the gazebo all day.” Rena reached for the door. I slipped to the edge of the examination table and lifted my ass to pull my shorts and underwear down for Doctor V—Doc Vanessa’s access. She grabbed me above the balls and her mouth dove sloppily for my dick.

“You don’t want to help?” I flirted as Rena grabbed the door handle.

“I’ll send in the twins.” She said. “Do you know how worried we were? How—”

She let out a frustrated yell and stomped through the door. She slammed it behind her. I snaked my hand into red hair and neglected her name all over again.

Mouth on my cock or not, I was alone with my thoughts. There were gaps. I leaned back, drank in the sensation. I liked this. I didn’t know what I was missing, but unlike last time I knew why. I had tied off everything that would make me a monster. The door flung open. Ellie skidded in because Mel was pushing her.

“Oh!” Ellie giggled to see my cock in the doctor’s mouth.

“He’s still there!” Mel grinned. I was slammed by her hug on my left side. She yanked back and stopped millimeters from slapping me.

“What?” I looked at her palm.

“You scared the shit out of me!” She hugged me again. I reached over for Ellie. They looked noticeably different now, Mel’s longer hair and more defined muscles. Ellie had had so much more sun.

“What do you want?” Ellie hopped up next to me and leaned in. Her hand joined mine in Doc Vanessa’s bobbing red hair. I closed my eyes, smiled, and unloaded myself. The doctor sucked, gulped, smiled, and retreated. She took a tissue from the counter and wiped up her face. She knelt down with another to clean off my cock.

“Family, Freedom, and Fuck Island.” I answered. “And all of the marketably attractive women I can eat.”

“Seriously? We have to try cannibalism again! I hate the taste of pork!” Mel let go of a hug to jab her finger into my chest. I looked confused. I couldn’t probe out all of my mind. I was—

“Oh my God! I was joking! Don’t be gross!” Ellie laughed. She got up and pushed her sister. “Family’s out in the main room and Fuck Island’s out another set of doors. You’re free to get moving.”

She slapped my ass and the doctor shook her head.

“Oh, the examination’s not over?” I asked. “Alright, Doc, do your worst.”

Her worst was a series of “Do you know what day it is?”, “What’s your father’s name?”, and “Who’s the president?” memory testing questions. None of us left the room particularly thrilled.

“Is he all there?” Olivia pushed through Shani and Amanda to hug me. “Did I break you? Are you—”

“I’m OK.” I assured her. The others circled in. I squeezed her tightly and looked at my dad over her shoulder. He had a baby in his arms and was bouncing and rocking him. Nurses held others. Whatever happened, I’d never run out of babysitters. I squeezed and hugged back and slithered through the path of least resistance to reach my father.

“C’mon,” I told him. “Let’s go get a drink.”

* * *

The Waterfront was beautiful at night. Dad enjoyed his mai tai. I downed a thick dark beer. A beautiful tropical beach and I was drinking beers that belonged in a poorly lit German bar during the dead of winter.

“It was always a stupid dream.” He agreed with me. “You’ll never be free. No one has freedom, they just have other constraints on them.”

“But all I’ve got to worry about is family.” I said. “I think I’m going to make a terrible dad.”

“Yeah, can you imagine how badly you’ll fuck up your kids? They’ll have to listen to you.” He said. “You couldn’t been half the man you are if you weren’t allowed to overcome my ego and fuckups.”

“Shit. Oh God you’re right!” I pulled back a panicked breath. “Amanda will make a cure. She’ll have the best in the world working on it.”

“She’s not going to want a cure,” He told me. “They’re happy here. They’re happy with you. They’re happy with you being God to the women they meet.”

“She’ll make it for Noel.” I decided.

“Maybe you won’t be a complete garbageman of a father after all.” He said. “Hell of a place to raise a kid, though.”

“It is.” I frowned as I looked around. “This place. It’s a temple to the erections I couldn’t hold back in Mrs Strucker’s Health class.”

“Your eighth grade teacher? Hell, she was a looker.” He gave me a scowl. “You’re as old now as she was then. Don’t tell me you’re going to track her down for a fling like you did to that Alice girl.”

“Perkins?”

“That wasn’t her name when you brought her out to relive those missed opportunities of yours.” He sighed.

“Well you don’t have to worry about Mrs Strucker then.” I cocked a grin. She hadn’t aged poorly. God that was like twenty days in the blackout, celebrating my first million. “I can’t go on like this, can I?”

“Why the fuck can’t you?” He asked. “You aren’t hurting the girls. Larry’s got a purpose now. I’m doing well. Look at her.”

“That’s Traci.” I didn’t wave. She’d have come over. She was relaxing out on the beach next to a sleeping guest.

“Cute right? And she’s here because she wanted an adventure. She got that in spades. When she leaves, she does so with skills and confidence and money.” He shrugged. “So you’re still hung up on hot sluts, pretty cartoon characters, and waterslides. So you like good food and having a big loud family around. That’s you.”

“I don’t think I have it in me to run the company.” I said. “I sure as shit don’t like the idea of touring and giving talks to college kids anymore.”

“You never had it in you to run TannerPharm.” He scoffed. “You just found the best women for the job and shuffled around their brains until you turned on their drive to succeed.”

“And Larry’s now the right guy to run this place.” I said.

“That is what he wants to do.” Dad nodded. “Plus, he’s as good with the women as I am.”

“And you didn’t even need the drug to get Mom... Or Mom.” I elbowed him. He gave me a warm happy smile I hadn’t seen since I had blacked out. We tapped our glasses.

“So what’s next?” He asked me.

“I’m going to grab myself a hot slut dressed as pretty cartoon character and take her to the waterslides.”

* * *