The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Have No Idea

Chapter 6

by Redsliver

I want to talk about Ellie Hess. For a moment, I wasn’t confused. This girl, this woman loved me. I wanted to be loved. I wanted her to love me. She proved eager. She loved helping me discover the lack of limits this island had. She was excited to get my hands on Traci, Kelsey, Zenya, Dakota, or Nastya. I excited her.

I couldn’t imagine myself with a girl like her. The thirteen year age gap didn’t help, but it wasn’t the problem. Her beauty was way out of my league, but it wasn’t the problem. Her seeming innocence clashed with her driven sluttiness, but it wasn’t the problem. I couldn’t imagine myself with a girl I liked.

Maybe I was broken. Years of short unsatisfying girlfriends had changed my expectations of any connection I had at all. I fell in love and couldn’t trust myself once the brain chemicals burned off. I had always had the ability to walk away. That saved me, I figured, more than a couple times. I just hadn’t connected outside of the sex before.

Ellie was giving me that something right now. Her drippy mouth and sloppy blowjob echoed around the house of mirrors. I brushed her bangs from her face. She lasered in on my eyes. Hers were incredibly blue. In that instant, blue eyes were my favorite.

I had never felt love directed at me the way I saw her looking at me. She was slender with medium breasts and small nipples. She was flushed, all seven hundred images of her that spidered out along the walls of the maze. Her strawberry blonde hair bounced as her neck, shoulders, chest and waist all moved with her blowjob.

Her lips were warm and natural. I would soon be told that having cosmetic surgery lips was an instant failure of my Marketably Attractive rule. The springiness and tightness of her mouth were perfect. Kelsey and Dakota had felt like whores. Ellie sucked like a lover. She ran her palms up and down the front of my thighs. She kept eye contact and I kept her hair out of her face.

“Jesus, fuck me,” I gasped to discover I kept holding my breath. Our bedrooms, back in Yonkers, had been right atop each other. I remembered smiling as her terrible music would rumble my floor. I had gotten used to masturbating with headphones on and my breath held. I didn’t want to look her in the knowing eyes the next time we passed each other coming or going. I took in another big lungful.

I was showing off and she was smiling. I hoped she knew. I wanted to know her well enough to read her like that.

I tried to think of the twins before the blackout. I saw them almost every day. We shared a front door but I went up the stairs and they went straight on in. I told myself they had looked like kids, like teens, like schoolgirls. I didn’t stop myself from looking. Mel would tease me. Ellie would finger her little iron gear pendant and walk a little faster.

That sprocket necklace bounced in cleavage. A six toothed gear on a new platinum chain. She had worn it before a black string. Her breasts waved with her action. I reached down. I pulled her up.

“I want you to come in my mouth!” She pleaded in a little whisper. I swear her voice echoed out of the infinite Ellies that surrounded me.

“I want to fuck you.” I said. I shook my head. “I want to have you.”

“I’m yours.” She promised. The tiny girl was unlikely a hundred and twenty pounds, and yet five foot seven. I ran my hands over her breasts. We had lost our clothes and hadn’t thought twice about it. Fuck Island was a magical place.

I had fucked one girl in public. It was the only thing I had been willing to do that excited her. That relationship was doomed way more ways than our disconnection in the bedroom. I must’ve liked it. The Waterfront, The Castle, these were the apex of publicity. I preferred this House of Mirrors. I wanted to be alone with Ellie and still have that audience.

I didn’t connect with the man I who had built this place. I took Ellie’s chin and lifted her up onto her tiptoes.

“Are you mine? Or do you belong you that asshole I was?” I worried. We were kissing and whispering.

“You were never asshole.” She rubbed my chest, my belly, reaching for my spit sticky dick. How was I still hard? I didn’t know what drugs I was on. “Never an asshole to me. And fuck the rest of the world, am I right?”

“But—”

“I remember you helping my dad carry my desk and my dresser out from the moving truck. You were trying so hard not to look at me in front of my dad. I had to wait two weeks before I caught you looking at my tits.” She reached up and squeezed her pendant between her breasts. “I’m yours.”

I remembered her dad. I paid him for his daughters? What kind of man does that? What kind of man accepts? Not the one I remembered.

“I may—”

“I don’t care how scared or stupid or confused you get.” She kissed me again. “Now cum in my mouth and tell me you love me as I swallow it.”

She sank to her knees. Her 1000-watt smile was her lowest setting. Ellie approached my dick like it was made of candy. She was licking and sucking and running her mouth all over me. She would take brief mouthfuls and slather her tongue against me like a dog shaking off water. She never tried to drive my cock down her throat. The other girls did. Kelsey had made it feel natural. Squeezing their deep throat muscles against me. Ellie was all lips, tongue, and cheeks.

I brushed Ellie’s hair away from her face. I remained awestruck by the look in her eyes. Her eyes drifted shut. Her lips curved up in a rapturous smile. I don’t know what song she was humming but the reverberations rolled right up my spinal column. Muscles I couldn’t name seized. Her eyes opened and her smile broadened. She kissed the base of my cock but hurried to claim me in her mouth again.

She knew I was on my last legs. Her hand pumped my cock towards her lips. I didn’t masturbate with that much vigor. Her tongue skated and slalomed under the head of my cock. She twisted her head with every pull and thrust of her neck. So long as I kept her hair from her eyes, we never broke contact.

“I love you.” I moaned as sloughed my cum onto her tongue. Was I cheating her? Was I obeying her? Was I pushing off dealing with this girl. I felt cold in my guts. Saying “I love you!” too early wrecked high school for me. Ellie expected it. Ellie asked for it.

She displayed the glob of my spending on her tongue. Dozens of Ellie’s all around me had puppy dog eyes. I stroked her hair and she grinned. Her chin flew upwards as she flung her tongue to back of her mouth. I watched her throat bulge as she swallowed.

“I love you.” I repeated. It was easier. I hadn’t thought I would say the words. I was scared I didn’t mean them. This girl was incredible. She licked her lips and swallowed as I sank down to sit onto the floor. She dragged her tongue, bulging out her lips in front of her teeth. She swallowed a third time and climbed onto my chest.

“You’re incredible.” I smiled for her after we had made out for a few minutes. She took her lower lip her teeth and blushed as if on command.

“You’re worried.” She dragged her fingernails over my chest. She shook her head. “We should go somewhere. Talk to somebody.”

“I can’t talk to you?”

“Um, I’d love if you did. I’m worried I won’t know what you need to hear.”

“I definitely don’t want someone just feeding me what I want to hear.”

“Need. I’m not stupid.” She fought back some inkling of insecurity. She glowed with pride. “I was on the Dean’s list before Mel and I left college.”

“Yeah? You were in psychology.” I remembered. I had looked down on psychology when I was in school. The girls had always been hot though. I learned a bit more by the time I had met Ellie. I had come face to face with my own assumptions. Which is lucky, even until twenty-eight year old me, I had been an arrogant twat. “And Mel was... English?”

“Mel was in theatre.” Ellie giggled. “I love that you remembered! Is your memory coming back or were we just meant to be together?”

“My memory’s still all black.” I shook my head. She beamed and giggled. I smiled as she forced me into her second option.

“I rigged it.” She laughed.

“I noticed.” I stroked her hair and dragged her in for a little cuddle.

“I think you built the Globe for Mel.” Ellie said. She ran her fingernail over my heart. I think she was spelling something. The E-L-L at least I followed. “I think we should hold off visiting there until tomorrow though. OK?”

“For Valentine’s Day?” I sighed. I never liked the first Valentine’s Day with a new girl. I never could figure out what she wanted. Even after I started asking. “We’re spending that together too?”

“We were planning to. I get Valentine’s Day and your birthday.” She snuggled in. “I have to share you on the other holidays.”

“Especially Halloween.” I estimated. The Castle, the Waterfront. In my drug-compelled state I had discovered I loved a spectacle. I had a thing for Cosplay girls. I wanted Ellie as a Harley Quinn. I hoped there was pictures of the times I couldn’t remember. It had to be my big day to involve everyone. It was my favorite holiday.

“No,” Ellie shook her head. “Christmas right through to New Years are the big everybody times. Halloween is just you and Mel.”

“Really?” I thought of Mel. The twins were much the same and much different. They looked perfectly alike but Mel had been quicker to talk to me. Mel had brought guys home. Or had it been the same guy just never more than once a month? I leaned my head back. There were more faces and bodies in the mirrors now. Voices echoed around.

“I don’t want to see another guys dick.” The one man’s hundred faces said. “Let’s go to the shooting range.” There were other packs of girls throughout the mirror maze. Loving and warm lesbian sex bounced off all the mirrors.

“That’s not very common.” Ellie whispered. She rubbed my dick that was getting hard again. “There’s so much bluster and posturing most guys show off that they have a bunch of girls.”

“Even me?” I asked.

“This whole island is a monument to your sexual success.” She laughed at me.

“Is it just you two or do I—”

“You celebrate St Paddy’s Day and July 4th with Shani.” Ellie was giddy to explain. “Rena and you disappear for Labor Day weekend. Amanda doesn’t really celebrate anything.”

“Amanda kinda scares me.” I admitted. “At least I have memories of you and your sister from before this started.”

“Amanda’s strange.” Ellie agreed. “And I don’t it’s because you fucked her up as a practice dummy. Not only that at least.”

The first I practiced on. Amanda had said. That still meant nothing to me. Nastya had also called her beautiful in league with the twins. Or something near anyways. I pushed her out of my mind. I stroked the strawberry blonde I was cuddling.

“I built The Globe for Mel?” I called back Ellie’s earlier comment. She nodded. “What have I done for you?”

She rubbed her belly. I tapped her nose and smiled. “Seriously, no grand gestures?”

“Not on the island.” She shrugged. “There’s whole photo albums of me tagging along in Cairo, Tokyo, Sydney, and Berlin. I love travelling and your secretaries are all great whores.”

“You say whore the way I expect to hear the word hero.” I fought to comprehend.

“Well kinda.” She shrugged. “I warned you I wouldn’t be the best to talk to.” She climbed to her feet and urged me up as well. She grabbed my hand and turned to lead me out. “I know where we should go. Let’s go back to Casa de Tanner. I’d be surprised if Rena was anywhere else today.”

“OK.” I agreed and we weaved past two latina teens fingering each other in the middle of the pathway. Ellie slapped their asses.

“We taking them with us?” I asked.

“No, carry on whores!” Ellie trumpeted.

“Don’t break him, Mistress Hess.” One of the girls warned her with a lispy voice. The second one just dove back in to kiss and finger her partner. I followed my baby mama outside. The sun’s brightness surprised me.

“We probably need more sunscreen.” Ellie announced. “It’s usually better when tans kick in but we’ve only been on Fuck Island for like six days now. I’m surprised we’re awake when the sun’s up.”

“Where were we?” I poked her in butt. She wiggled it happily. We walked naked through the park. Eyes followed us. I understood the men catching sight of Ellie. I found it difficult to parse the women looking at me. Zenya was at the front gate. She had my trunks, lanyard, and wallet. There were carts already waiting.

“Not her either.” Ellie slapped Zenya’s butt and sent her back into The Castle. “And we were in Dubai. Lots of money from Dubai.”

“I’m not selling girls am I?” I was in the drugs business but all I saw around me was the sex business.

“You mean off the island? Not at all.” Ellie directed the cart to go. I hadn’t dressed and dropped my shorts and stuff down by my feet. “Other than the few Kelseys around, the girls here reached out to us.”

“Wait?” I grabbed her thigh. “Kelsey had a wedding ring. What’s going—”

“Some deal you made with the US military. You take on some army wives while their husbands tour. A little pharmaceutical enlightenment, learned respect, and money in her pocket to contribute when it’s all said and done. Cuts back on the dependapotamuses.”

“What the fuck?”

“Dependapotami?” Ellie shrugged. “Not that Kels was a shit girl. She wouldn’t’ve made it to round two if she was a parasite.”

“I’m a son of a bitch.” I said in awe. The cart beep-beeped in response to an oncoming empty cart. I scratched my head. “Dependapotamus?”

“Yeah, it’s fucking gross.”

“I mean, I don’t know what the word means.”

“Oh. Kid’s going off to war. Marries some stripper or two-faced high school sweetheart. He’s on the hook for her kids and lifestyle even if he divorces her. A lot a times even if she gets knocked up after he ships out. She just sits around sucking up his benefits and getting fat.” Ellie shrugged. “There’s some podcasts you were on where you talk about how badly we treat our troops.”

“I kind of hate our troops. Sort of, I just know that one guy, Rodney from high school. He went straight into the navy. He’s a cunt.” I laughed to myself. Ellie hit me, swinging her fist down on my knee. It was severe, but just a tap. She didn’t like me bad mouthing the guy. Her growling face softened.

“We need Rena. I suck at explanations and stuff. Let’s go get you cleaned up.” We were running in the cul-de-sac in front of the hotel I had woken up at. It was beautiful. Golden and white. Lots of greenery. Clean and crisp and covered in beautiful girls. I stepped off the cart before it stopped and rushed around to offer Ellie my hand this time.

“Milord.” She beamed.

“My lady.” I gave a bow. It was strange to do so naked. She leaned back and grabbed my shorts. We walked in through the big glass automatic doors. Lacey, the blonde in the blue polo shirt and white skirt, was back at the desk.

“Good afternoon, Master! Good afternoon, Mistress Hess!”

“He-elloooo Lacey!” I said in my best Animaniacs impression. She giggled, too young to get the reference.

“Where’s Rena?” Ellie hopped over and drummed her palms on the table. I realized again we were naked. It was casual. It was accepted. It was expected.

“She’s up in Doc Vanessa’s room.” Lacey picked up the phone. “I can call her down—”

“No way! We’ve got the key.” Ellie pushed me back from the counter so that Lacey could see Ellie meant my cock, not my keycard.

“Of course. They had called for room service, might I suggest—”

“No way!” Ellie beamed. She smiled at me. “Chocolate and strawberries, chocolate and strawberries, chocolate and strawberries. Fuck I hate strawberries.”

“Well what do you like?” I asked her. Her eyes glowed and she turned to Lacey.

“Screaming anal.”