The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, m/f, fd, nc, sf, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A powerful woman maintains her supply of Slaves from Earth of the past and present.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105/Robot GX-1 for her ideas and input.

I Hear and Obey

Part One

“Faster…………faster……………..don’t stop………..Ahhhh” Nadine said as she was on-top of her boyfriend James as the two had another night of wild sex. Nadine was a raven haired woman with short black hair. She had moved from Europe—Belgium a couple of years earlier. The two had been together for months and Nadine was excited because her best friend Vera was coming to visit from Belgium. She would be there anytime as her plane landed an hour ago and Vera was talking a taxi to their house. Nadine offered to pick her up at the airport but Vera refused. She said she was just going to take an Uber and that she had some news to tell her when she arrived.

Vera was picked up at 9:45 AM and was surprised how nice the car looked and how the driver was dressed. Vera wondered what kind of car this was. She didn’t really care about cars but this one was different, very futuristic, like something out of a movie. But Vera had never been to the states before.

And enroute, Vera was looking at the woman driving the taxi/Uber and wondered why she was dressed so sexily for such a job. Vera noticed the driver was wearing shiny black latex rubber. She wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a low cut front minidress. She wore a gold bracelet which looked like it had buttons and a small screen like a watch or display and gold collar and her blonde hair was up in a ponytail. She wore mirrored sunglasses and silver lipstick.

“Is this a fashion trend here in the states?” Vera asked.

“YES. WE I AM LIVING IT IS. YOU ARE TRAVELLING FROM BELGIUM?”

“Yes to visit my best friend here in the states. She lives with her boyfriend” Vera said.

“YOU TRAVEL ALONE HERE?”

“Yes my husband Karl—ex-husband Karl is in Belgium we are getting a divorce” Vera said making harmless small talk she thought.

“SO YOU HAVE NO TIES HERE OR BACK HOME VERA?”

“No……..none now” as she realized these questions were getting more uncomfortable to answer. “W-why are you….?”

“YOU ARE A LOVELY WOMAN VERA……….YOUR BEAUTY SHOULD BE PRESERVED AND APPRECIATED……….YOUR EXHUSBAND IS NOT WORTH THINKING ABOUT ANYMORE. I WAS ONCE MARRIED AS WELL. BUT NOW I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO FOCUS ON……….AS YOU WILL…….”

“No I am just going to spend time with my friend and her boyfriend. You are very pretty yourself, and you are dressed very sexily for this kind of work?” Vera said.

“MY EMPLOYER WISHES ME TO DRESS THIS WAY. SHE OWNS THIS CAR AND THIS OUTFIT AND ME. AND WHATEVER SHE WANTS I WILL DO.”

“No one owns anyone else, you mean she owns you because you have to work for a living hahaha” Vera said.

“NO. SHE OWNS ME. AND NOW SHE OWNS YOU VERA” the blonde said as pressed a button on the dash, and gas filled the back of the car.

Vera coughed and tried to open the back passenger door to get out but it was locked. She coughed and struggled to focus as she heard, “YOU WILL COOPERATE VERA……….YOUR BEAUTY WILL BE PRESERVED AND YOU WILL BE APPRECIATED BY THE MISTRESS OUR OWNER……….YOUR EXHUSBAND IS NOT WORTH THINKING ABOUT ANYMORE. YOUR FORMER LIVE IS NOT WORTH THINKING ABOUT……….FOCUS AND LISTEN TO ME…….”

“no…..........please……. stop………..Ahhhh………….nadine……….” Vera said as she pounded on the door and tried to reach for the woman, and Vera noticed the gas seemed not to affect her.

Vera’s face then changed as she grunted and orgasmed and went silent and still.

“GOOD VERA……….I RESISTED AS YOU DID……….NOW I OBEY AS YOU WILL. YOU MUST HEAR AND OBEY.”

“yes……….I-I…..hear and.obey” Vera said as she came again and stared blankly ahead.

Vera was so enthralled she didn’t noticed the woman press another button on the car dash and in front of them a portal opened like a swirling whirlpool in the air, and the car drove into it and disappeared from sight.

The car arrived at its destination and stopped. Four women dressed in shiny black latex rubber. Each wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and low cut front minidresses. They wore a gold bracelet and gold collar and their hair were up in ponytails. They wore mirrored sunglasses and silver lipstick.

They opened the back passenger door and Vera got out and stood up and went with them. The 5′2″ redheaded Vera was very athletic and beautiful, and just had her teeth done. She was a paralegal at a law firm. But that life was over.

* * *

“Faster…………faster……………..……..Ahhhh” Nadine said as she kissed James and the two held each other. “We should get cleaned up, Vera should be here anytime” Nadine said as in turn they showered and the other listened for the phone and the door. But there was no knock, no phone call.

Nadine was worried so she called the company Vera told her she used for the Uber in a text. But the company said they arrived and Vera was not there. Vera had called for the Uber to be there at 1000 PM and that’s when it arrived and now it was midnight and no sign of Vera. Nadine was getting worried and called the Police.

And as for Vera,

Even though it was 1030 AM in the winter when she disappeared, where she was now it was sunny and the weather was warm. Vera was now naked and being examined, still staring blankly ahead, cum drizzling from her now shaved sex.

Two of the women now examining her were women Nadine knew, friends of James, Melanie Johnson and Tiffany Anderson. Both were dressed in shiny black latex rubber. Each wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and they wore a gold bracelet and gold collar and their hair were up in ponytails. Otherwise they were naked, their pubic area smooth and bare and each had gold rings in their nipples and clitoral hoods. They stared blankly ahead and had silver eyelids and lips.

They both stared blankly ahead as they and three others examined and prepared Vera.

Another woman walked in and Melanie and Tiffany and the other shiny clad women stopped what they were doing and bowed to her.

The woman was clad in shiny black latex rubber and blue-green latex rubber.

She wore shiny black arm length gloves and black pants. She also wore ankle high stiletto heeled platform boots a short sleeve low cut front blue-green top. The blonde’s hair was down and beautiful and she had red lipstick and light eye makeup. She was smoking some sort of cigar with no odor, which was a type of drug not tobacco. She said in a soft Czech accent, “Continue………..is this the woman you spoke of #627? Talking to the robotized Melanie/#627. Robot Tiffany/#628 just stood at Robot attention.

“YES MISTRESS. THIS IS THE FRIEND OF NADINE. HER PHOTOS DID NOT DO HER JUSTICE” the robotized Melanie said, her eyes never blinking or moving.

“True my Robot. She will be a fine addition as will her friend Nadine. Does she have any special skills?” the woman said.

“NO MISTRESS. SHE IS HEALTHY AND ATHLETIC. BUT OTHERWISE NO” the robotized Melanie/#627 said.

“Robotize her into a Standard Robot. Erase her memory as standard as she will not need it, but keep her knowledge intact” the woman said coldly with her soft Czech accent.

“YES MISTRESS WE HEAR AND OBEY. WE EXIST TO SERVE YOUR WILL” Melanie/#627 said.

“Yes hahahaha” she said as she walked away and the robots resumed their tasks.

She took one of the Robots with her as she needed to have her pussy serviced.

Vera stared blankly ahead as a large dildo/phallus was slid into her anus and one into her vagina as a visor and metal helmet-like cap was placed on her head.

And in a throne room, the blonde woman sat, her pants unzipped and the robot was busy pleasuring her. The robot had once been a Bank teller in her former life now she was whatever her Mistress needed her to be. The Mistress had hundreds of robots and a few dozen Sex Slaves. Sex Slaves were dressed only in shiny silver latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and their pubic area smooth and bare and had silver rings in their nipples and clitoral hoods. They had silver eyelids and silver lips. And each had “SLAVE” with a barcode and “PROPERTY OF ZDENKA” on their right buttocks.

The blonde Mistress sat and enjoyed her robot. The Mistress had once been a model and porn star named Zdenka Podkapova born on August 6, 1977 in Brno, Czechoslovakia. But the mind currently inhabiting Zdenka’s head was much older. MUCH OLDER.

* * *

Atlantis was the ruling power over all the primitive occupants of the Planet Earth. Ruled by Queen Hypathia, Atlantis was a just and peaceful kingdom. But the Sorceress Hypnosia, enslaved Queen Hypathia and converted it from a coed paradise to a female dominated and tightly controlled hell.

Men were killed or exiled, including one named Fausta who fled Atlantis and the female tyranny. Queen Hypathia was a puppet of Hypnosia who ruled her mind and the minds of all the women in Atlantis. Hypnosia had Hypathia collect females from the other areas of the Earth and convert them into new “Citizens” of Atlantis—a sub class of inhabitants which were nothing more than Robot-like Slaves.

The kingdoms of the Earth led by Atlantian Men like Fausta, attacked Atlantis to try to stop Hypnosia and her puppet Hypathia. But instead, using her incredible powers, Hypnosia created a pocket universe, a subspace bubble which she hid Atlantis in, while making it appear as if Atlantis was destroyed. Thus stopping any incursions and creating the legend of Atlantis.

The pocket universe, or subspace bubble which Hypnosia created existed outside Time and Space, and therefore anyone there would not age. It became a paradise and a prison. If Hypnosia left Atlantis, time would catch up with her. Although immortal she would age 70,000 years and lose much of her power. Staying in the bubble she retained full control. She would instead send her Citizens—Robots to collect new Robots and Slaves for her service. And eventually Hypathia herself was turned into a new Robot as Hypnosia appointed herself Queen of Atlantis.

Hypnosia had collected women over the centuries, always keeping a low profile as not to attract attention of any Atlantians who survived or the outside world. She used accidents, tragedies and catastrophes to collect the females who would have died and take them for conversion into new robots.

Hypnosia learned how to cheat her prison by letting her Atlantian body die and she possessed a blonde model which she deemed “worthy” of her. Zdenka’s mind was merged with Hypnosia and memories of her former life were gone forever.

Mistress Zdenka was born. She was now eternally beautiful and powerful and could travel through the portal but she chose not to very often. She chose to remain in her kingdom and avoid Fausta. Mistress Zdenka was very curvy and beautiful, her 36F/29/39 figure well suited for her shiny black and blue-green latex outfits. She would wear less conspicuous outfits when travelling outside her kingdom in the normal world.

* * *

The robot finished servicing her Mistress and a Sex Slave took her place. The Sex Slave pleasured her, lapping her folds deeply.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Mistress Zdenka watched holographic images of her kingdom and images of the outside world as she watched and enjoyed. She watched Vera who was being robotized. Mistress Zdenka pressed a button and two Robots walked in;

Two women clad in shiny black latex rubber. They each were big chested and wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and low cut front minidresses. They each wore a gold bracelet with buttons and a small screen like a watch or display and gold collars. Their long brown hair was up in ponytails. Their eyes were fixed and glazed and they wore silver lipstick and eyeshadow.

One had a 5′6″ 114lb 32D-23-28″ body and one had a 5′7″ 117lb 32D-22-33″ body. The two brunettes were both Porn stars/Models and died at young ages, August Ames and Jessica Jaymes. Zdenka had used her portal to go back in time and take them both moments before they were officially found dead. Zdenka rescued them from their fates and robotized them, placing cloned bodies made from “raw materials” in their places. Their fates were now to serve Zdenka as her Robot servants forever and live on.

They both bowed fully to their Mistress saying, “YOU SUMMONED US MISTRESS?”

“Yes my Robots. Robot August (Robot #469) and Robot Jessica (Robot #722), I want you to take the new Robot Vera here and lead an Abduction Mission and bring me her friend Nadine. Ensure you use stealth and do not alert her boyfriend. It’s better if he is left wondering what happened to her than the Police investigating…………”

“YES MISTRESS. DO YOU WISH HER CAPTURED AT ANY COST OR WHEN MOST UNEVENTFUL?”

“Yes well said…………..when most uneventful. She will keep after all I am eternal as are you Robots hahahaha.”

“YES MISTRESS. A GIFT FROM SERVING YOU. WE ARE HONORED. WE HEAR AND OBEY YOUR COMMANDS.”

“You are welcome my pretty Robots” Mistress Zdenka said as they bowed to her and pivoted and went out. They went to the main Portal room and got into a futuristic car like Vera was taken in and put on their mirrored sunglass/visors and waited for Vera.

Vera was orgasming wildly as she relearned her existence. All memories of her former life were erased including memories of Nadine and her life with Karl. She became very still as she was robotized—turned into a human Robot. Vera’s lips and eyelids turned silver as her body was enhanced and strengthened. Her robotized brain was now more computer then that of a woman. A new outfit formed onto the naked Vera of shiny black latex rubber. She wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a low cut front minidress. She wore a gold bracelet with buttons and a small screen like a watch or display and gold collar and her red hair was up in a ponytail held by a black band.

The phalluses retracted from her anus and vagina as the visor and metal helmet-like cap raised up revealing Vera staring blankly ahead.

Vera then sat up and facing her new Goddess/Mistress, Vera bowed and said, “I AM YOUR ROBOT. ROBOT UNIT VERA #725 ONLINE READY TO SERVE YOUR WILL MISTRESS. THIS UNIT WILL HEAR AND OBEY ALL ORDERS GIVEN MISTRESS” in fluent Czech, even though Vera knew only Dutch.

“Excellent Robot Vera, or #725, you will go with #469 and #722 and bring me your friend Nadine. Do so………in the way most uneventful hahahaha”

“YES MISTRESS I HEAR AND OBEY” Vera/#725 said bowing again as she pivoted and went to obey.

Vera was gone. Now there was only Robot Vera/#725. She would do anything she was told to do for her Mistress.

Then after Vera/#725 got into the car and put on her mirrored sunglass/visor, a portal opened and they drove through.

* * *

To be Continued