The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, m/f, fd, nc, sf, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A powerful woman maintains her supply of Slaves from Earth of the past and present.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105/Robot GX-1 for her ideas and input.

I Hear and Obey

Part Eleven

James undressed from the shiny blue-green latex rubber. His erect penis still sticking out like a dildo. “I don’t think this is normal?”

Frédérique watching him said, “I think it’s nice” as she stroked him and soon the two were fucking like rabbits.

Both were hypersexual after their robotization—even though both seemed to be free. And with each ejaculation he filled Frédérique with his cum which besides his penis being enlarged as a gift for serving Mistress Zdenka, he also deposited chemicals and robotizing nanites—another gift from Mistress Zdenka.

The two fell asleep in each others arms as his gifts worked on Frédérique. Her boobs swelled as she slept and she dreamed of serving Zdenka even though she had never seen her, and of Mistress Mel. James dreamed of serving Zdenka as he was NOT as free as he thought he was.

A robotized Stella Van Herrin knelt before Zdenka’s throne chair clad in shiny blue-green latex rubber. Her outfit consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve low cut top and pants. She also wore ankle high stiletto heeled platform boots. She had light red lips and shiny blue-green eyelids.

Robots Nadine/#840 and Vera/#725 clad in shiny black latex rubber each stood before Zdenka as well.

Zdenka sat on her throne clad in shiny black latex rubber and blue-green latex rubber.

She had a Sex Slave at her folds licking deeply.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“WE FAILED YOU MISTRESS” Vera/#725 said.

“SHALL WE BE PUNISHED MISTRESS?” Nadine/#840 said.

“Hahahaha no. The male was breaking free so I let him think I was unaware” Zdenka said smoking her odorless drug cigar, “He serves me even now, observe” Zdenka said as a holographic image formed of the hotel room showing the two sleeping.

“WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND MISTRESS?” Vera/#725 said.

“YOU ALLOWED HIM TO ESCAPE?” Nadine/#840 said.

“Hahahaha yes of course. He thinks he is smarter than me. No male is smarter than me. Besides this game livens things up a bit. Now he will help me gain another I want” Zdenka said smoking her odorless drug cigar.

“He serves me even now, observe” Zdenka said as a holographic image formed of the hotel room showing the two sleeping.

“THE FEMALE MISTRESS?” Nadine/#840 said.

“She is a consolation prize—I want her Mistress. Mel Dedigama. And she along with my newest Robot will bring her to me hahahaha” Zdenka said smoking her odorless drug cigar as a new Robot walked in.

Sylvie Demaret walked in clad in shiny black latex rubber. Wearing arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a gold bracelet and gold collar and her hair was up in a ponytail. Her pubic area smooth and bare and she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Sylvie stared blankly ahead and had silver eyelids and lips.

“Welcome Robot Sylvie/#970 hahahaha” Zdenka said smoking her odorless drug cigar as she fondled her new robot and her Sex Slave slurped her pussy.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

* * *

The organization the now sleeping Frédérique spoke of was busy “recruiting” new workers for their organization. The organization began in France in the 60s, but now they were in four countries including the US.

And unlike the other rivals of Ancilla and Zdenka, this woman did not kill all males, but had several males serving her and mostly females.

The leader, a French woman, watched her servants, her human robots—women and men robotized through a process into tanned, obedient automatons. The beautiful light haired brunette was clad in a shiny white PVC short sleeve V-neck top and matching knickers. High heeled white shoes and wrist length PVC gloves. Her dark hair was pulled into a bun. She was MUCH older than she looked. Lady Cecelia was born in 1933 in Paris, France but due to a by-product of her robotizing process, her aging was stopped at age 30. She was in fact over 87 years old, but looked 25 or 30.

A beautiful blonde, a college student, was brought in carried or dragged by two tanned PVC clad women.

The two women—one blonde and a brunette, each wore a shiny black minidress with long sleeves, thong bottoms with camel toes and pantyhose under the bottoms with ankle high stiletto heeled boots, wrist length gloves, and their hair was pulled back into pony tails. Their breasts were big and firm 36D and their minidresses showed cleavage. Their skin was tanned like they had been in tanning booths or to Hawaii. They had butt plugs in their anuses and catheter’s in their urethras. They had IV devices in their left wrists. They wore black framed glasses 60s style, like the old military style glasses—BCGs—“Birth Control Glasses” Their eyes were fixed and unmoving.

They carried the blonde as she resisted them, but they were incredible strong.

The college student had considered college a “waste of time” and told her parents she was dropping out of college to “do something useful” and now she would.

Cecelia fondled a beautiful blonde who was struggling against the vice-like grip of two of her PVC clad tanned women. She said, “Yes a perfect specimen”

“Prepare her” Cecelia said smiling.

“No please!!!! What are you going to do to me!!!???” the girl pleaded as the

two PVC tanned women dragged her up to a platform above a chamber. They shackled her wrists to a board and as it raised up a trap door opened and she found herself hanging over a tall thick glass chamber. She could feel the heat and smelled noxious gases coming from the chamber as she saw the white clad woman at the robotizing controls. She began lowering her in as she blonde college student thrashed around screaming.

The girl was lowered slowly into the chamber and she could feel the heat and electrical shocks on her feet. As she was lowered this moved up to her thighs then crotch then her whole body as she thrashed around, hard to breathe. She felt shocks in her head as she finally passed out. Like a puppet on strings she was limp and cum and urine drained from her pussy area.

Hung nearly lifeless in the tube, gas and mist sprayed on her naked body as the shocks continued and her skin began to take on a rubbery texture and the pale blonde student began to tan…………….

A short time later she was hoisted out and placed on a table, her limp body was cleaned and dried off, and then she was fitted with a catheter in her urethra to a small drain tube. An IV device was clamped into her left wrist as a new butt plug was forced tightly into her anus. Thong bottom underwear with a high lubed dildo on the inside was on her and pulled tight giving her a camel toe. Black pantyhose were pulled over her bottom and then a long sleeve shiny black PVC/Vinyl minidress was put on her and as it was zipped up her 34C breasts showed much cleavage. Matching wrist length gloves were put on her along with ankle high stiletto heeled boots. She was placed in a chair her eyes fixed and unmoving. Her long blonde hair was brushed put in a ponytail.

The French woman fondled her new Robot’s big breasts and said, “A perfect specimen.”

The blonde stared blankly ahead seemingly not hearing her.

She looked beautiful in her shiny minidress outfit with her tanned skin like she had been in a tanning booth or Hawaii for two weeks.

The French woman took a needle and stuck it in a place behind the blonde’s left ear. She had done this many times so she knew the exact place by feel. She withdrew 2 ml of yellow fluid. The blonde said nothing, still staring blankly ahead unable to speak or move. The trauma of being robotized left them unable to speak or move for several minutes.

She had the blonde redressed and moved to a chair.

The French woman put a pair of the black framed 60s style glasses onto the blonde’s now tanned face and flipped a switch to “TEST” and the robotized blonde stood and walked through a test program for her new Mistress. The French Cecelia then flipped the switch to “VOICE/PROGRAM” and she went to obey signals her robotized brain was receiving. “Come my new Robot, I have a task for you…………..”

The news opened with two stories,

“………the missing college student Anna Townsend was last seen leaving a bar with her fellow students. They reported Anna was seen getting into a black sedan with two tanned shiny clad women………..And in similar news, Jake Kingston is holding a press conference this morning to tell the media his wild story about how his wife Jill was kidnapped and was going to be turned into some sort of Sex Slave or servant. His wild story was discounted by the police and the media, so he wants to in his words ‘Tell the world everything and let them decide if he is making it up’……The police reportedly are providing him and his wife protection.”

The news reporting about his news conference was seen and heard worldwide in the age of social media and cable news. The crusader against trafficking was going to hold a press conference to supposedly report on operations where women all across the US and the world were being kidnapped and turned into Assassins and Sex toys. He was driving to the news conference with his wife, a woman he rescued from the very fate he was going to report on. As the media had reported he had police protection—but not very much as they were skeptical of his wild stories. He drove with police escort—two motorcycle cops—one woman one man—he and his beautiful wife were driving to the news conference.

“This is stupid Jake! Do you think they are going to allow you to tell on them? Tell them what you know? What they tried to do to me?”

“Jill honey we have to get this out there and stop this. Besides if we don’t stop them eventually they will come after us anyway. Besides the police are escorting us” Jake said as he approached an intersection on a country road, a black sedan crossed the intersection and rammed into the two police motorcycles. Jake slammed on the brakes as another black sedan sped in behind them and blocked their escape.

Two tanned PVC clad women got out of the sedan which kit the motorcycle cops and they were stunned. The male officer shot at the women, hitting them, seemingly with no effect. One of them, a ponytailed blonde shot the male officer and killed him them moved to the car with a terrified Jake and Jill.

Another tanned PVC clad women, a redhead went and picked up the stunned female officer and she tried to resist but the ponytailed redhead injected her in the neck with a hypo and she became cooperative. She was placed in the first black sedan.

Jill screamed, “I told you! They’re coming after me!” as Jake went for a gun he had in the car, Jill tried to make a phone call but he phone was not getting service. “I can’t get through!” Jill said as she saw the ponytailed blonde come to the driver side door with a silenced 9MM drawn and aimed at Jake through the side window.

Jill started to get out but she saw four more of the shiny clad tanned ponytailed women got out of the car behind them. They approached her door and tried to open it. The doors were locked. Jill saw Jake point the gun at the blonde and she managed “no Jake………..” as the blonde fired at him and shattered the window, and struck him in the chest as she fired six times. Jill screamed as she knew Jake was dead. She looked at the blonde and recognized her as the missing college student she had seen pictures of on the morning news—Anna Townsend, now tanned and clad in shiny PVC. She knew WHAT she was because that was almost her fate before Jake rescued her. She aimed the gun at Jill and said simply “COOPERATE” as he door was forcibly opened by two of the PVC clad women and she started to turn to struggle when she felt a stick in her neck and everything went blank.

As the two black sedans drove off with a total of eight women inside the two cars, the car, Jake and the policeman were on fire, most of the evidence destroyed.

Jill Kingston found herself naked in a holding cell, with the now naked motorcycle policewoman and four other naked women. All beautiful, a black woman, a blonde, a brunette and an Asian woman.

“W-what happened? Where are we?” she said as she saw one of the PVC clad women. “Oh no I thought I was dreaming?”

“No. You’re awake. We all are awake this is not a dream, this is a nightmare. Why did they capture all of us?” the policewoman said, “I am Officer Elizabeth Lewis. Are these the women you and your husband were telling the world about?”

“Yes. These and others” Jill said as she thought of Jake. “Poor Jake……….yes he rescued me for this………..to just end up here” Jill said crying.

“What are they going to do to us?” the beautiful African American woman said.

Jill pointed to the guard, “They are going to make us one of them.”

“O-one of them? Those tanned women? They act so controlled? The ones who took me were strong, very strong and they injected me with something……..and then I found myself here?” the beautiful African American woman said, “I am Zahra by the way. I-I didn’t see any black girls?”

“When I was captured before by them, I saw one or two………I think the process doesn’t work on everyone……….I saw them shoot a couple of women……….when Jake rescued me” Jill said.

“They are so tanned? Like they went to Hawaii for a month or something?” Officer Lewis said.

The Asian woman spoke something in Chinese and Jill said, “Sorry I don’t speak Chinese…………does anyone? No sorry” Jill said as they all tried to comfort each other.

“Officer Lewis—Elizabeth, did you see the blonde, she is the missing college girl I saw on the news yesterday?” Jill said.

“Yes I saw her…………so we will be like that? Like them? Like Robots?” Officer Lewis asked.

“Yes. Just like that. A mindless robot……….” Jill said. But as she said it she had a twinge of pleasure. ‘mindless………..’ Jill thought as she watched the guard. She never moved very much and her outfit was so shiny.

They waited, but they would not have to wait long.

* * *

James and Frédérique were fucking like rabbits again. Now the two who were already hypersexual after their robotization, Frédérique thought only of James and sex. She said “Mmmmm James……….something is happening to me…..I dreamed of this and of serving a woman in Green latex………and my boobs they are bigger?”

The two stopped and James said, “Oh no……….I must not be as free as I thought……….I dream of her too but……….” As he stopped himself and remembered Zdenka could be watching them even now. After all, why had she not tried to recapture him? She could at any time? He thought of a little test…………..”Yes Zdenka is the true Mistress……..we will serve her together” he said. He thought there might be a reaction from Zdenka to verify se was watching.

Frédérique reacted differently than James thought she would, she said, “Yesssss” and resumed fucking him. Then he got his answer, (Well done my servant) he heard in his mind. He came as he heard her voice and thought ‘Highness……..’

(I have been watching you, you have done well, she will serve me well, but I want her Mistress. You will both deliver her to me) but even before his thoughts could answer the voice in his head, he heard Frédérique answer “Yes Highness I will obey………..he is my Robot Master………we serve you together Highness” as Frédérique moved on top of his sucking his penis pleasuring him and the two now rolled in orgasm with only thoughts of Mistress Zdenka.

James redressed in his green and black latex rubber outfit consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve top and pants with his erect penis in a sheath sticking out like a dildo. He wore black boots and shiny blue-green eyelids.

Frédérique was now clad in shiny blue-green latex rubber. Her outfit consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve low cut top and pants. She also wore ankle high stiletto heeled platform boots. She had light red lips and shiny blue-green eyelids.

Her breasts were larger and firmer and she looked more beautiful and youthful.

The two were now inseparable. She served him and they served Mistress Zdenka together. The two were to let themselves be captured by Mistress Mel and let them enslave her the way Frédérique was enslaved.

A robotized Stella Van Herrin knelt before Zdenka’s throne chair clad in shiny blue-green latex rubber. Her outfit consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve low cut top and pants. She also wore ankle high stiletto heeled platform boots. She had light red lips and shiny blue-green eyelids.

Robots Nadine/#840 and Vera/#725 clad in shiny black latex rubber each stood before Zdenka as well.

Zdenka sat on her throne clad in shiny black latex rubber and blue-green latex rubber.

She had a Sex Slave at her folds licking deeply.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“You see my Robots, I have them and soon I will have her former Mistress, Mel Dedigama hahahaha” Zdenka said smoking her odorless drug cigar as she enjoyed her Sex Slave as the portal opened and she saw more captives being brought through.

To be Continued