The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, m/f, fd, nc, sf, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A powerful woman maintains her supply of Slaves from Earth of the past and present.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105/Robot GX-1 for her ideas and input.

I Hear and Obey

Part Thirteen

Karl was still grieving over the divorce of his wife Vera when he received a knock at the door. Hello……….Vera? I thought you were in the states? Your friends are there now looking for you at Nadine’s?” Karl said excited his wife may be coming back to him.

Vera arrived with Nadine and Stella. Nadine/#840 and Vera/#725 were clad in shiny black latex rubber. They were each big chested and wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and low cut front minidresses. They each wore a gold bracelet with buttons and a small screen like a watch or display and gold collars. Their long hair was up in ponytails. Their pubic area smooth and bare and each had gold rings in their nipples and clitoral hoods. They stared blankly ahead and had silver eyelids and lips. The minidresses were not worn in the Realm of their Mistress in her presence but were always “there” as part of them.

Stella was clad in shiny blue-green latex rubber. Her outfit consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve low cut top and pants. She also wore ankle high stiletto heeled platform boots. She had light red lips and shiny blue-green eyelids.

“Vera what is this? Nadine? Who is this other woman?! Answer me! Why are you dressed like that?” Karl said partly upset, partly troubled.

“YOU WILL BE SILENT MALE. YOU HAVE ONE ROLE TO PLAY THEN YOUR USEFULNESS WILL BE OVER” Vera/#725 said coldly to her soon to be ex-husband. But for Vera he no longer meant anything.

“What has happened to you Vera? And Nadine you too? Those boobs? They’re so big?” Karl said.

Nearby in a black Audi, two women were watching the area of Karl’s house

The two women were wearing shiny black PVC Policewoman type hats, long sleeve zip up front tops, minishorts, belts, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with white bands and gun holsters holding two .45 Cal black multifunction pistols, black Control collars, hoop earrings (which act as antennae for earpieces they wear), whips mounted on their right boot top and their eyelids are silverized. Their hair is pulled back into pony tails. Their faces cold and unemotional, they stare blankly ahead. On their tops were the numbers 43 and 67. A brunette and a blonde. The brunette drove and the Blonde sat in the passenger seat. The two were ordered to watch for Vera or her friends and relatives and were to robotize them immediately and not interact with the male.

“How can you talk to me like that Vera?! I am still your husband until the divorce is final and we have been together for years? You talk to me like you don’t know me?”

“SHE DOES NOT MALE. HER MEMORY OF LIFE WITH YOU IS ERASED. NOW SHE ONLY KNOWS THE BLISS OF BEING A HUMAN ROBOT FOR THE MISTRESS” Stella coldly said.

“Human Robot? No! Vera!”

“YOU WILL STAY CALM MALE OR YOU WILL BE ELIMINATED NOW. YOU WILL COME WITH US TO THE BANK AND WITHDRAW THE FUNDS” Vera/#725 said coldly.

“The money?! That’s all you want?”

“NO. BUT SOMEONE ELSE WANTS IT ALONG WITH ME. SO WE WILL GIVE THEM THE CHANCE TO TRY” Vera/#725 said.

“I will not help you do this! I will not help you get the money or be part of your sick plan” Karl said as Stella rubbed her crotch and a black rubber phallus extended from her crotch area and she grabbed Karl and pulled his mouth over her dildo and he stopped resisting after a few seconds.

Vera/#725 and Nadine/#840 watched coldly as Karl was made “cooperative”

Karl walked in, with a blank expressionless look and Stella was with him, dressed in shiny black latex rubber. Her shiny blue-green latex rubber was now shiny black. Her outfit consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve low cut top and pants. She also wore ankle high stiletto heeled platform boots. She had light red lips and shiny blue-green eyelids.

As Karl went in and Stella remained close to his side.

Vera/#725 and Nadine/#840 waited in hiding.

The black Audi with two women were watching the bank from the street.

In the bank Karl said, “this is my wife Vera………..I would like to withdraw all of my funds……….in cash” Karl said blankly.

The girl at the counter said, “All of it?”

“…….yes……….I am going to the states with my wife” Karl said blankly.

“I-It will take some time……..” the girl at the bank counter said as Stella reached across and placed her gloved hand on the hand of the girl. “Ow!” the girl said as she pulled back.

Stella had a ring on her gloved hand and she said, “OH MY RING MUST HAVE POKED YOU. WE ARE IN A HURRY.”

The girl looked at her hand then Stella and shuddered, as she came in her panties her eyes went wide and her face expressionless. “……..yes I understand” she said, her eyes never leaving Stella.

“THANK YOU………HELENA” Stella said as the girl nodded in submission to Stella. Then she turned to Karl and said, “SLAVE YOU ARE DOING WELL.”

Karl shuddered as he came in his pants at these words.

The blonde Helena worked to get the money—all 50 million euros (55 million dollars) her supervisor went to speak to Karl, “Sir we need more time to get this much cash. I’m sure if you come back tomorrow we………..” as again Stella reached across and placed her gloved hand on the hand of the Supervisor. “Ow! I-I?” the supervisor Eloise said as she pulled back. The Eloise looked at her hand then Stella and shuddered, as she came in her panties her eyes went wide and her face expressionless. “……..” her eyes stared at Stella.

“WE MUST HAVE IT NOW. DO WHATEVER IS NECESSARY” Stella said as Karl, like Eloise and Helena now, just stared blankly ahead.

Stella then said, “AND TELL YOUR ASSOCIATES THERE (pointing to three very beautiful blondes and a brunette) TO TAKE THEIR BREAKS SOON” and Eloise lowered her head in submission and obeyed.

As Megan Van Den Bossche, Yasmine Fremaux and Kirsten Van Damme went on break. They all three went into the restroom as Helena Catteau and Eoise Koninck worked to obey the robotized Stella.

Stella followed them into the restroom and locked the door. The three looked at her in her shiny black latex rubber. Her shiny arm length gloves, short sleeve low cut top, pants and ankle high stiletto heeled platform boots. She rubbed her crotch and a phallus extended. The three looked puzzled as there was a hiss of gas from Stella’s gloves and the three shuddered and moaned and went silent as they came in their panties, their eyes went wide and then their faces expressionless.

Stella then moved in behind Megan and slid her dildo into her and began fucking her as the other two waited for their turn.

Karl sat in the bank staring blankly ahead waiting for Stella to return, as her could not disobey Stella. He had a small hearing aid looking earpiece in his left ear which, though it looked small, was half way into his head. He was nothing more than a Robot or zombie as he simply did what Stella told him to do. The only consolation for him was he was rewarded for obeying.

After ten minutes Megan, Yasmine and Kirsten returned from break staring blankly ahead and looked the same except they now wore shiny black latex boots and under their clothes they wore full outfits.

Stella returned and waited with Karl. She watched and as other women went into the bathroom she followed them and they emerged staring blankly ahead and wearing shiny black latex boots and outfits under their clothes.

In their black Audi, Enforcer Robots 43 and 67 waited. Unit 43 made a call, “MISTRESS UNITS 43 AND 67 CONTINUE TO WAIT FOR THE MALE. HE IS IN THE BANK WITH HIS WIFE” the blonde Unit 43 said.

“Good Vera will soon be ours and the male eliminated. As well as all that delicious money. Tell me how was Vera dressed?” Ancilla said as she listened to her Robot.

“IN SHINY BLACK LATEX RUBBER MISTRESS. HER BROWN HAIR IS PULLED BACK. SHE………..” Unit 43 was interrupted.

“Brown hair? Vera is a redhead? Sending her file via your earrings” Ancilla said as Unit 43 blinked.

She then said, “FILE RECEIVED MISTRESS. YES THIS FEMALE IS NOT HER MISTRESS. HE ATTENDS HER FULLY” Unit 43 said.

“He appears to have a new woman, but they are working to remove the money. My Slave Agent inside went silent a short time ago, but she reported he was going to the states with his wife. With the loss of my Slave Helena we cannot get reports from inside the bank. Watch and wait and grab them when they leave and grab the money” Ancilla said as she wondered who was with him. “Describe the brunette my Robot” Ancilla said.

“FORTY YEAR OLD, 5 FT 9 IN (1.75 M), 51 KG (112 LB), BROWN TO BLACK HAIR, EYES BROWN, SLIM, MEASUREMENTS 37C-24-35″ BREASTS ENHANCED” Unit 43 said.

“Sounds like an old rival, just watch and wait as ordered” Ancilla said.

“YES MISTRESS” the blonde Unit 43 said. She and Unit 67 sat clad in their shiny black PVC outfits with Policewoman type hats. Unit 67 was a lovely brunette and both were former College students Ancilla kidnapped and robotized. The two were much better Robots than students.

The money was nearly ready. And Stella had converted/robotized most of the women in the bank. Helena delivered the cash to the waiting Karl and Stella and several of the women in the bank were going to help take it out. The robotized Stella saw a ring on Helena’s right hand and recognized the symbol on it and said, “WHO GAVE YOU THIS RING?”

“…….a pretty blonde…….she said it was a gift……….she had me report things to her………now I serve you” Helena said he eyes barely blinking.

“REMOVE THE RING AND ATTEND ME ALONG WITH ELOISE” Stella said as they walked to the bathroom.

They emerged with Helena and Eloise staring blankly ahead and wearing shiny black latex boots and outfits under their clothes.

They all then moved to take the money out to the waiting car, Karl, Stella, Helena, Eloise, Megan, Yasmine and Kirsten all went to the car with bags of money in 500 euro notes.

As they loaded the bags Enforcer Robots 43 and 67 moved in, their guns drawn. They said, “YOU WILL ALL LOAD THE MONEY INTO THE BLACK AUDI AND YOU WILL COME WITH US” pointing to Stella.

The robotized Stella motioned and the women all moved to resist the two Enforcer Robots. They began firing and Karl was hit in the head and fell. The bullets hit the robotized women and had no effect. Stella said, “YOU ARE OUTNUMBERED SURRENDER TO US” as additional robots exited the bank and Robots Nadine and Vera moved in behind the two Enforcer Robots.

The two Enforcer Robots were neutralized by Robots Vera/#725 and Nadine/#840, they grabbed them and using their extended dildos, slid the dildos into the two Enforcer Robots minishorts.

Vera/#725 fucked the brunette Unit 67 and Nadine/#840 the blonde Unit 43.

Unit 43 reported, #840/Nadine’s dildo still inside her reported, “MISTRESS THIS IS UNIT 43. WE HAVE THE FEMALE AND THE MONEY. THE MALE WAS KILLED AS HE RESISTED.”

“Good bring her and the money to me” Ancilla said.

“YES MISTRESS” Unit 43 said.

“GOOD YOU WILL NOW ASSIST US” Nadine/#840 said as Vera/#725 looked at the dead Karl and felt nothing.

They then moved to go after Ancilla, just Units 43, 67 as well as Stella, Nadine/#840 and Vera/#725. Helena, Eloise, Megan, Yasmine, Kirsten and all the others went in other vehicles, now all big chested and wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and low cut front minidresses. They each wore a gold bracelet with buttons and a small screen like a watch or display and gold collars. Their long hair was up in ponytails. Their pubic area smooth and bare and each had gold rings in their nipples and clitoral hoods. They stared blankly ahead and had silver eyelids and lips.

* * *

Mistress Mel sat clad in a sleeveless PVC mistress dress, wrist length PVC gloves, and thigh high stiletto heeled platform PVC boots and sat smoking her odorless drug cigarettes. Her hair was back and she looked extremely beautiful.

At her pussy was a new Sex Slave naked with a shaved pussy wearing black PVC thigh high stiletto heeled boots licking her sex deeply and eagerly.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Now standing before her were the redressed Frédérique and James and their minds still turned off by the rings.

James stood in his green and black latex rubber outfit consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve top and pants with his erect penis in a sheath sticking out like a dildo. He wore black boots and shiny blue-green eyelids.

Frédérique stood clad in shiny blue-green latex rubber. Her outfit consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve low cut top and pants. She also wore ankle high stiletto heeled platform boots. She had light red lips and shiny blue-green eyelids.

Her breasts were larger and firmer and she looked more beautiful and youthful.

Mel was guarded by ten of her Robots, all clad in shiny black PVC and bodysuits with arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots or latex bikinis with gloves and boots were the two types of Robots she had now as well as Sex Slaves.

She had the rings removed and the two became aware they served Zdenka again and the images resumed in Zdenka’s realm.

Mel said, “Mmmmmm yes deeper slave……….you two I restored your outfits and freed you because I want to meet your Mistress, this Zdenka. Clearly I can’t combat her power and Robots if she can travel in time and hides in another realm. I wish to join her and work as her partner, or if necessary her servant. But I want to do this as a free woman” Mel said.

“SHE CAN HEAR YOU NOW. IT IS UNSAFE HERE FOR THE GODDESS. IF YOU TRULY DESIRE TO SERVE HER YOU MUST SUBMIT AND ALLOW US TO TAKE YOU TO HER ALONE” Frédérique said.

Mel knew by what the two had told her if she did not do this, she would end up like them soon anyway.

“Yes I submit” Mel said as she got up and allowed the two to hold her. “Robots and Slaves wait here until I return” Mel said.

A portal formed and the three walked through.

* * *

Beautiful Anna Louise and four other models were each in their rooms on the top floor of the hotel. On the street corner, two tanned women with ponytailed hair in shiny black PVC watched the hotel. One of them made a phone call, “CONTROLLER THE FIVE FEMALES ARE ALONE IN THEIR ROOMS.”

“YES CAPTURE THEM AND SECURE THEM FOR ROBOTIZATION. USE THE GLASSES OR THE INJECTIONS.”

“UNDERSTOOD” the ponytailed brunette said as they left the Citroen went in the back entrance of the hotel.

Mistress Mel’s Robots were also watching them but they were under orders to “STANDBY” for now.

In a black Audi, two of Ancilla’s Enforcer Robots sat watching the hotel from the car staring blankly.

On the top floor the two ponytailed tanned women moved by the door of one of the models. They forced the door open and the two Robotized women grabbed the sleeping model and one of them covered her mouth with their gloved hand while the other injected her in the arm. The resisting model stopped resisting and then got up staring blankly ahead. The other robotized woman placed glasses like theirs on her and she moved and acted robotized.

The three then moved on another room and this time the resisting model was held by her own friend under control of the injection and the glasses.

The four then moved on the third model. She did not do much better, but she managed to get to the phone and knock it off the hook and manage, “Hel………” before she felt the stick of the hypodermic and her mind fade to black.

But even as they did that, in Anna’s room a portal opened and Robots Melanie/#627 and Tiffany/#628 walked through and grabbed Anna who was taking a shower. She screamed, “No please! What is this!?” Then Melanie sprayed gas in her face and she stopped resisting. They took the dripping wet Anna through a new portal.

By the time the two tanned robot women broke into Anna’s room, they found nothing. They found water on the floor and the trail ended in the middle of the room. “THIS IS ROBOT #6 CONTROLLER. THE KEY FEMALE IS MISSING……….NO. SHE WAS IN THE SHOWER AND THE TRAIL ENDS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM. UNDERSTOOD. WE MUST RETURN NOW” the robotized brunette hung up and then the two departed with their four naked, controlled accomplices. They got into the black Citroen and drove off.

* * *

Mistress Mel stood off the side before Zdenka’s throne chair clad in a sleeveless PVC mistress dress, wrist length PVC gloves, and thigh high stiletto heeled platform PVC boots. Her dress was unzipped and her breasts exposed. Her hair was back and she looked extremely beautiful. Mel’s eyes never left Zdenka.

Robots Nadine/#840 and Vera/#725 clad in shiny black latex rubber each stood behind Zdenka Guarding and protecting her.

Zdenka sat on her throne clad in shiny black latex rubber and blue-green latex rubber. She was smoking one of her odorless drug cigars.

At side were here Robots Melanie/#627, Tiffany/#628 who just stood at Robot attention guarding Mel. Also guarding her were Robots Frédérique and James. He stood right behind her, her sheathed penis directly being her pussy from behind.

Another Robot stood holding a silver tray with two drinks on it.

She had a latex clad Sex Slave at her folds licking deeply.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“So tell me Mel, what do you think so far?” Zdenka said.

“Amazing Zdenka…………eh Mistress. Amazing. I am honored you allowed me here unenslaved” Mel said as she knew at any second this could change.

“Yes I am intrigued by you? You are the first to come here willingly and seek me out? Most fear me and my power and try to take if for themselves” Zdenka said inhaling deeply on her odorless drug cigar and blowing it toward Mel.

Mel said, “Mistress Zdenka, clearly I can’t combat your power and you intrigue me Mistress. Females must rule and with your power and beauty, I want to serve you as your partner, or if necessary your servant. But I want to do this as a free woman” Mel said.

“And you don’t plan to betray me or kill me and take my power?” Zdenka said.

“The thoughts occurred to me…………but no. I will not betray you if you entrust me to be your partner or willing servant. I realize at any time you could turn me into a Sex Slave like this girl in front of you. Or a Robot like these women and man. I will not betray you………..I want to help you. To serve you” Mel said.

Anna was brought in to the Throne room by Robots Jessica and August kicking and screaming, “No please! Where is this!?”

Robots August /#469 and Jessica/#722. They were both clad in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and low cut front minidresses. They each wore a gold bracelet with buttons and a small screen like a watch or display and gold collars. Their long brown hair was up in ponytails. Their eyes were fixed and glazed and they wore silver lipstick and eyeshadow. One had a 5′6″ 114lb 32D-23-28″ body and one had a 5′7″ 117lb 32D-22-33″ body.

“You wanted this girl for yourself didn’t you Mel?” Zdenka said.

“Yes Mistress” Mel said.

“She is mine now but I have an idea. Prove yourself to me and she is yours as your Assistant serving me. I desire to have a free mind to talk with, one not totally under my control. However, you betray me and you will be a fucking Sex Slave! Do you understand?” Zdenka said.

“Yes Mistress” Mel said.

“Now watch how I make women mine, Robot Nadine/#840 take her—Robotize her in front of me” Zdenka said.

“YES MISTRESS” Robot Nadine/#840 said as she moved to behind Anna and rubbed her crotch area and a large phallus sprung out, BOINK.

Anna was terrified. She head and felt the robotized Nadine move in behind her and she thought, (I must be having a nightmare. This just is too extreme to be true. I will soon wake up and everything will be fine………….) as she felt the phallus walk into her by Nadine/#840 she screamed “No……………uhhh……..” and as Nadine/#840 held her with her gloved hands and pulled her close, she felt her latex and her latex covered breasts in her back and the phallus went deep into her vagina. It triggered an orgasm as she then screamed and moaned “…Ahhhh!!!!!” as she convulsed and squirted from her sex area and her nipples in a squirtgasm. She then stared blankly ahead as her mind turned off.

Mel came as she stood watching as did Zdenka as the Sex Slave slurped more loudly.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Oh my” Mel simply said.

“Yes……….excellent! This one is special……..Nadine my Robot take it slow, this one has potential” Zdenka said.

“YES MISTRESS” Nadine/#840 said.

“I see this one will serve my purpose well Mel, she will serve you and watch you for me. If you act in any way to betray me, she will do this to you” Zdenka said pointing to Anna and Nadine/#840.

“Yes Mistress Zdenka, I understand” Mel said as she had a smile on her face, as though she wanted this to happen to her.

Zdenka smiled because she knew, any woman who came to her realm free or not, was influenced by the realm. Influenced by Zdenka. Influenced by her odorless drug cigars. Influenced by the Robots. Eventually Zdenka knew, Mel even if she tried to stay free would end up her Slave.

SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH

As the robotized Nadine fucked Anna in front of her Mistress, Mel rubbed herself. Zdenka saw this and clapped her gloved hands and another Sex Slave came in, a woman Mel recognized as a missing woman, a woman she herself had sought for one of her own Robots. Like the Sex Slave pleasuring Zdenka, this Sex Slave, a redhead, was dressed only in shiny silver latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and her pubic area smooth and bare and she had silver rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. The redhead had silver eyelids and silver lips. And a tattoo “SLAVE” with a barcode and “PROPERTY OF ZDENKA” on her buttocks. The Sex Slave went to work on Mel, under her dress as Zdenka smiled at her.

Mel understood—obey her and she would be rewarded. Disobey and she would end up like this redhead.

Mel moaned loudly as she realized Zdenka’s Sex Slaves were much more skilled or something. Then she thought, (Is she tricking me? Is she doing something to me?) But Mel realized, Zdenka could do anything to her at any time so she put it out of her mind and enjoyed the pleasuring of the Sex Slave.

SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Oh……..fuck……uhhhh” Mel simply said as she watched Anna being fucked into a new Robot by Nadine, and was orgasming at the skill of the Sex Slave.

Zdenka watched smiling, and she knew the Sex Slave was playing Mel like a fine instrument. Behind Mel stood the robotized James, in his green and black latex rubber outfit consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve top and black boots and shiny blue-green eyelids. From his pants, his erect penis in a sheath sticking out like a dildo was right behind Mel’s vagina, only a few inches away.

Of course Zdenka was smiling for another reason, while the Sex Slave was pleasuring Mel, her thoughts, her memories, her mind was being scanned and she was being checked for thoughts of deception.

Robot Nadine/#840 now held Anna up off the floor, her body impaled on the robot’s dildo. Anna heard Nadine say softly, “YOU BELONG TO MISTRESS ZDENKA NOW……….YOU BELONG TO ME NOW…………YOU ARE AN EXTENSION OF THIS UNIT………WE ARE ALL LINKED………..YOU WILL BE ROBOTIZED………..”

Anna had tried to resist when this began, but then her mind seemed to turn off. Unable to speak or resist, her mind was easily influenced and changed. Her mind now echoed what the robot told her (………..I belong to Mistress Zdenka now……….I belong to you now……..I am an extension of you……..we are all linked……….I will be ROBOTIZED……..……..) Anna’s face now becoming more and more cold/robotic.

SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Oh……..fuck……uhhhh………fuck……..” Mel said as she now orgasming harder at the skill of the Sex Slave. She was unable to take much more. She was at her absolute peak of orgasms.

Zdenka watched smiling, and nodded. Now was the time. Behind Mel the robotized James, walked his dildo into Mel’s vagina from behind.

“…….Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!......” Mel said as she peaked and orgasming hard then passed out from exhaustion. Robot James held her up, his penis impaling her as the Sex Slave stopped, stood and walked out.

“Excellent! Take her to her new Room my Robot, you and Robot Frédérique prep her for bed and stay there and guard her. When she wakes give her anything she desires and inform me. Also I assigned that Sex Slave and two others at her disposal. Place her on the bed and ensure the re-educator/re-enforcer is positioned over her head and turned on” Zdenka said.

“YES MISTRESS” Robots Frédérique and James said as they carried the unconscious Mel out.

Zdenka smiled as she watched Anna being robotized and she thought of how Mel was going to be in her service.

To be Continued