The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, m/f, fd, nc, sf, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A powerful woman maintains her supply of Slaves from Earth of the past and present.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105/Robot GX-1 for her ideas and input.

I Hear and Obey

Part Fourteen

Mel awoke, naked, in bed refreshed and happy. She looked over and saw the two Robots at attention at her bedside. She looked around and realized she was still in Zdenka’s realm. She started to ask what happened when the two Robots Frédérique and James bowed and said, “GOOD MORNING MISTRESS MEL.”

“Good morning? W-what happened? I was watching that woman be robotized?” Mel said.

“YOU PASSED OUT IN ORGASM MISTRESS MEL. THE MISTRESS ORDERED YOU BROUGHT HERE AND WE BATHED YOU AND PREPPED YOU FOR BED. YOU SLEPT TWELVE HOURS” Robots Frédérique and James said.

“I feel sooo good! So aroused?” Mel stopped herself from saying what she was thinking. (It felt REALLY good to serve Zdenka) she thought.

Robots Frédérique and James said alternatingly, “MISTRESS IS WAITING FOR YOU WHEN YOU ARE READY TO FURTHER DISCUSS YOUR SERVICE TO HER. WE ARE ASSIGNED TO YOU ALONG WITH SEVERAL SEX SLAVES AND THE NEW ROBOT” Robot James finished.

“T-the new Robot?” Mel said.

“ROBOT ANNA/#997 IS CURRENTLY IN AN OPERATION FOR THE MISTRESS. SHE IS ASSIGNED TO YOU MISTRESS” Robot Frédérique said.

“Why do you call me Mistress?” Mel said.

“WE ARE TO ADDRESS YOU AS MISTRESS MEL AS LONG AS YOU SERVE THE MISTRESS. THE MISTRESS WANTS YOU TO FULFILL YOUR AGREEMENT AND SHOW YOU THE BENEFIT OF SERVING HER” Robot Frédérique said.

* * *

In Zdenka’s throne room, a portal opened and Zdenka watched as Robots Anna/#997, Nadine/#840, August /#469, Jessica/#722, Jennifer Love-Hewitt/#777, Aria Giovanni/#778, Angela White/#779, Charisma Carpenter/#780, Vanessa Marcil/#791, Jennifer Garner/#792 and each had a captive, a model or actress taken from a party. Zdenka usually operated her Robots in at least pairs if not fours or eights for power and safety.

Robots Nadine/#840, Anna/#997, August /#469 and Jessica/#722 were all clad in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and low cut front minidresses. They each wore a gold bracelet with buttons and a small screen like a watch or display and gold collars. Their long brown hair was up in ponytails. Their eyes were fixed and glazed and they wore silver lipstick and eyeshadow.

Jennifer Love-Hewitt/#777 was dressed in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, a low cut leotard, and she still had 36C” breasts. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, her hair down and beautiful.

Aria Giovanni/#778 was dressed in a shiny red and black latex outfit consisting of a red and black latex full length dress with long cape-like sleeves and a low cut front and wide red and black belt. Above the wrist length black latex gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, and her hair was down and beautiful. The wide black belt had a red section in the front with ten black buttons. These buttons could be pushed alone or together in patterns for certain devices and effects.

Angela White/#779 was dressed in a shiny red and black latex outfit consisting of a red low cut front leotard, arm length black latex gloves, matching thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, and her hair was down and beautiful.

Charisma Carpenter/#780 was dressed in a shiny black latex outfit consisting of a black latex full length dress, arm length black latex gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, and her hair was down and beautiful.

Vanessa Marcil/#791 was dressed in a shiny black latex outfit consisting of a black latex full length dress, arm length black latex gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, and her hair was down and beautiful.

Jennifer Garner/#792 was dressed in a shiny black latex outfit consisting of a black latex full length dress, arm length black latex gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, and her hair was down and beautiful.

“Well done my Robots, robotize them at once for me” Zdenka said inhaling deeply on her odorless drug cigar and blowing it toward the captives.

“Who the fuck are you? And what have you done to these girls?” a terrified woman exclaimed.

“They are my Robots Slave, as you will be. I am Zdenka your new Mistress. Proceed Robotize them” Zdenka said coldly.

“Robots? What do you mean Robotize us?!” one of the women asked as they were all terrified and stunned by what was happening to them.

“THIS” Jennifer Love-Hewitt/#777 said as they all rubbed their crotches and large black rubber dildos extended with a BOINK sound and the robotized women slid them into their captives. The women moaned loudly then went limp and silent as they were being robotized.

Ten new Robots bowed fully to Zdenka saying, “WE ARE YOUR SERVANTS” all were clad in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and low cut front green latex minidresses. They each wore a gold bracelet with buttons and a small screen like a watch or display and gold collars. Their long hair pulled back and up into ponytails. Their eyes were fixed and glazed and they wore silver lipstick and eyeshadow.

“Well done my Robots, they are perfect new additions. Proceed with the next group” Zdenka said coldly as she enjoyed the busily lapping at her slit.

* * *

Agent Emma was at her desk in the IADC (Inter-Agency Defense Command) examining the reports of women being abducted from all over the world and men missing and presumed dead. The problem was, the reports would come in then the sources would stop. There had been no reports from Interpol for days now. There were a few strange reports but the witnesses had a habit of disappearing too. Since she broke up with James, she had not heard from him except for one cryptic message—“Em I am with Nadine. That is not why I am sending this, something weird is going on? Her friend Vera she……….” then nothing.

Emma went to investigate one of the reports herself. There were reports of women disappearing after visiting the mansion of Fausta von Herr. She wasn’t sure why she started with that report, but she went to the large mansion and knocked on the massive door. The door opened to see a beautiful brunette dressed in a shiny black latex rubber Maid Uniform, her dark brown hair pulled back into a pony tail. With arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and her shiny black Maid uniform had a white rubber apron. She bowed slightly saying, “Yes can I help you?” there was no emotion in her face—none.

“I am Emma Price, from the IADC, I am looking for several missing girls?” Emma said puzzled as she felt a strange sensation of deja vu and picked up a strange smell of latex and sex?

“I’m sorry Miss Price, My Master is busy, I am Camilla. You may wait inside if you choose” as she led her inside, Emma followed her, taking in more of that strange smell. (The meaning of Camilla is “helper to the priest”. Camilla was the name of a warrior maiden, Queen of the Volscians, who fought in the army of Aeneas in Roman poet Virgil’s “Aeneid”. The name may also be traced back to the young girls who assisted at pagan religious ceremonies.)

Camilla led her to a massive study and she turned and said, “Have a seat please. The Master will be here soon. May I get you a drink?”

“Y-yes thank you” Emma said as she was given a drink of tea of some kind. Then as she sipped it, another Maid, dressed identically to Camilla walked in and interrupted.

The new Maid said, “Master wishes you attend him Camilla” as Camilla pivoted to go quickly.

(Master?) Emma thought. How strange they are so sub servient? Emma thought as she sipped the tea and felt dizzy.

Emma looked over this new Maid, clad in her shiny black latex rubber Maid Uniform, her red hair pulled back into a pony tail. With arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and her shiny black Maid uniform had a white rubber apron. “How do you work in that?” Emma said as she sipped her tea.

“It is very functional. The Master wants all of us dressed appropriately” the Maid said.

“Isn’t that hot? Don’t you sweat” Emma said.

“No. The fabric is the Master’s design it is very comfortable” the Maid said as she come close, Nadine thought she heard a buzzing coming from the girl’s crotch.

“What is your name?” Emma asked, “How many Maids are there here?”

“I am Lisa. There are twenty Maids in this house as well as other servants” she said, with no emotion like Camilla/Virginia had done.

“Wow do you get paid well?” Emma asked.

“Yes Master provides all we need and want” Lisa said as Emma felt dizzy.

“T-the tea?” Emma said as she moved for the door. How could she be so stupid! The smell? The strangely dressed women? The tea? Master? She must be getting senile? Or was it something else? Was she affected by the smell? Emma made it to the door but as Emma tried to open the door. Emma felt her arms grabbed by the latex drapped arms of both Lisa and Camilla.

Lisa said, “Master needs you to stay Miss Price” as she felt a large rubber phallus mounted on Lisa’s crotch, which was coated with really slippery gel, slide into her sex from behind as Lisa continued, “….but first you must be remade into one of us Emma…….you will like serving the Master”

“No please………….Ahhhhhhhh!!!!” Emma said as she orgasmed wildly, the phallus triggering the greatest orgasm of her life as her mind faded as Lisa pumped her from behind………………

Emma was dressed in a shiny black latex rubber Maid Uniform, her hair pulled back into a pony tail. With arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and her shiny black Maid uniform had a white rubber apron. She was dusting in a huge Mansion with two other Maids silent, quietly dusting as The Master walked in. The Master was wearing a dark suit as always and walked in and grabbed Emma from behind and she bent over presenting herself to the Master. She felt him slide into her and began fucking her from behind as she moaned and grunted. She loved her Master. Her Master was her life. He came again and again inside her. Her Master was such a good lover. His rigidity, his rhythm, his massive cock. Emma cooed as her Master used her. Used her……… “Oh Master!” Emma moaned as she felt her Master inside her, fucking her, using her. Then he pulled out and she serviced him orally, taking his cock into her mouth. She had his cock deep in her throat as he came and she swallowed and continued. He came again and again she swallowed every drop. She loved her Master. Loved him. She would never leave him—like all the others stayed over the years.

* * *

Mistress Mel stood off the side before Zdenka’s throne chair clad in a sleeveless PVC mistress dress, wrist length PVC gloves, and thigh high stiletto heeled platform PVC boots. Her dress was unzipped and her breasts exposed. Her hair was back and she looked extremely beautiful. Mel’s eyes never left Zdenka.

Robots Nadine/#840 and Vera/#725 clad in shiny black latex rubber each stood behind Zdenka Guarding and protecting her.

Zdenka sat on her throne clad in shiny black latex rubber and blue-green latex rubber. She was smoking one of her odorless drug cigars.

At side were here Robots Melanie/#627, Tiffany/#628 who just stood at Robot attention guarding Mel. Also guarding her were Robots Frédérique and James. He stood right behind her, her sheathed penis directly being her pussy from behind.

Another Robot stood holding a silver tray with two drinks on it.

She had a latex clad Sex Slave at her folds licking deeply.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Now my servant the first real test of your loyalty and duty to me will be to lead a squad of my Robots and kill that pig Fausta von Herr. He is one of my people and he will be difficult—but not impossible to kill. And by killing him I will take the hundreds of Slaves and human Robots he controls” Zdenka said.

“Yes Mistress. But if I fail to……….” Mel said.

“If you fail, then you will end up as one of his fucktoys. And if you return to me without killing him I may turn you into one of my fucktoys hahaha. I will send my best Robots with you—you WILL kill him. I know his weaknesses, and the pompous fool will not expect me to attack him. Now let’s discuss the plan of attack……..” Zdenka said.

To be Continued